The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

Chapter 7: Double Date With Genna

Witchgirl stands facing Genna, who has just destroyed her cell phone, and with that, her best hope of salvation. It was her quickest way of contacting Him, and now it lies in a thousand pieces on the floor. “What the heck is the matter with you, Genna?” she asks in a plaintive near-whisper. “That was my phone. I was going to contact Him. I need his help. Something is wrong with you wrong with this place.”

“Nothing’s wrong with me, Laurie. Nothing at all. In fact, you’re going to be HAPPY I destroyed that stupid cell phone when you see the gift I bought you.” Genna smiles and walks to her bedroom and returns a few moments later carrying a new cell phone and a bag. “Here.”

Genna tosses the cell phone to Witchgirl. Witchgirl catches it. It is bright pink and it has no buttons on it. She stares down at it, perplexed, and says, “But...this is useless. It has no...keys.”

Genna laughs as if she has just heard the silliest thing in the world. “Why would you need keys?”

Witchgirl turns the phone around and around in her hand. “Um, to call people. To call who was she going to call?”

“But that’s not necessary, Laurie. Everybody you care about most in the world is going to be RIGHT HERE tonight.”

Witchgirl smiles and turns the phone over in her hand. It is smooth and compact and toy-like, and almost weightless in her palm. “It’s a pretty CUTE looking phone.”

Genna smiles. “I knew you’d like it.”

“Yes. It’s really nice.” Witchgirl clips it onto her belt, which is now also pink. “Thanks a lot.”

“That’s what BEST friends are for.” Genna pulls out a light brown dress from the bag. “Now how is this for my date?” Genna holds the dress against her body.

“It’s nice...I guess.”

“That’s not the reaction I’d want from a date.”

Witchgirl looks at the dress. It’s okay, but something about it just doesn’t seem to have enough zip. Meanwhile, something about the apartment has changed. The kitchen is now absolutely spotless. The living room couch has become new and kind of expensive-looking.

“I guess you’re right.”

Genna tosses the dress on the floor and grabs the next item, a cream colored long skirt. The cream color seems to be somewhat pinkish-in an almost subliminal fashion. “Well, how’s about this?” Genna holds it against her, extending a leg out and lifting her chin.

“Well...it’s better...but...um...no.”

Genna tosses the skirt. As the skirt hits the floor, the carpeting seems to take on the skirts color. Witchgirl feels more focused and intent on Genna and the changing process. Around her, the apartment changes a little more. A painting on the wall changes from an abstract swatch of color to what looks like a child’s painting of a pink bunny.

Genna pulls out a tight, Lycra skirt in pink. Its hem is about knee length. Witchgirl smiles. “Oh! That’s really very nice.”

Genna sighs. “There’s just no pleasing you.”

Witchgirl smiles and clasps her hands together. “No, really, Genna. It’s the best yet. Really.” She tugs at her belt, her pink belt, and bites her lip ever so slightly. It’s a REALLY nice skirt.

“Yes, but ‘that is a really nice skirt, Genna’ is not what I wanna hear from my date.” Genna tosses the skirt and it again disappears into the floor, changing its color to brighter pink. She reaches into the bag again. “I don’t know what to do if you don’t like this one.”

Genna pulls out a pink leather mini-skirt.

Witchgirl beams happily. “Oh, WOW, Genna! That’s great!”

“Really?”

Witchgirl nods and touches it, almost hesitantly, as if she thinks it might bite. It’s BEAUTIFUL. As she runs her fingers along it, she feels almost jealous. “He’ll...um...love it.”

“Great!”

Genna places the skirt down on the couch. “Now a top.” She pulls out a white blouse that looks ordinary until she holds it against herself and Witchgirl can see how sheer it is.

“Cool! That’s great.”

“You think so?”

Witchgirl is getting happier and happier. The worries she had just ten minutes ago seem to be melting away. “Oh yes, most definitely,” she says. “He’ll think you’re such a knockout!” Witchgirl puts her hands on her hips and smiles.

“Great.” Genna places the blouse by the mini-skirt and pulls a box out the bag. “With that selected, all I have to do is put on these accessories and I’ll be set. But right now, I’m gonna go take a shower. I’ll be right back.”

Genna heads to her bedroom. She closes the door, which is strangely pink. Witchgirl thinks, Genna is SOOOOO lucky to have these clothes.

She picks up the skirt. She thinks, I wonder if it will fit me?

Witchgirl undresses and slides on the clothes and smoothes down the skirt. They fit like a second skin. She smiles happily as she fits her feet into the heels, and then, suddenly, there is a knock on the door. It must be their dates! She walks over to the door and opens it.

Kyle is standing there in the doorway, dressed in a nice button-down shirt and slacks. He smirks at Witchgirl and says, “Well, HELLO there, Witchgirl. You look great.” Mason is standing just behind him. He is wearing a blue shirt, striped tie, and slacks. His hands are in his pockets and he is also smiling.

Witchgirl beams at the sight of the boys. “Oh, Hi, Kyle. Hi, Mason! Come on in. Wow, you guys are here RIGHT on time.”

“Hi, Witchgirl,” Mason says. “You look outstanding.”

Witchgirl smiles. “Thanks, Mason.” She lets them in. “Um, do you guys want anything to drink?” she asks.

Kyle says, “Water, if that’s ok.” As Kyle says the word ‘water’, the walls of the apartment turn a sky blue. Witchgirl doesn’t even notice that anything has changed.

“Sure. And Mason?”

“Sprite.”

“Sprite. Gotcha.” She walks over and there is...as if by sheer coincidence...one water and one Sprite on the counter. She picks them up and brings them into the boys. It gives her a nice, contented feeling to wait on them, to see them smile when she brings them EXACTLY what they asked for.

“I’d like you to meet a friend of ours, Witchgirl,” Mason says as he takes his drink.

“A friend?”

A third boy steps inside the apartment. He is a tall teenaged boy dressed in a white Oxford shirt and slacks, his brown hair falling into his eyes just slightly. He has a slightly disheveled appearance-the shirt is a little wrinkled and his shoes are scuffed-and he is looking at the ground, as if afraid to meet Witchgirl’s gaze.

“Yes. A friend.”

Kyle looks her over and says, “Nice shoes.” Witchgirl feels her heels sliding upward, the pumps getting slightly bigger, from half an inch to about an inch and a half.

Mason pulls her over to the new boy and introduces them. “Witchgirl, I’d like you to meet Rich.”

“Hi, Rich!” she says in a bubbly voice. “Very nice to meet you.”

“Nice place you have here, Witchgirl,” Rich says tentatively.

“Oh, thanks. It’s home...I guess?”

“You don’t know?”

Witchgirl thinks, is this home? She isn’t sure. Stuff is kinda...fuzzy.

They move back to the living room and sit down. Witchgirl looks at all three boys, who are now sitting on the couch opposite here. Wow, they are ALL so cute. And THREE of them! This is turning into such a nice night! She smiles and looks at Mason, who says, “Of course she knows, Rich. She’s had this apartment for years.”

“I’ve had this apartment, um...for years,” she repeats in a singsong voice and Mason nods in approval.

“So, what’s a hottie like you doing in a place like this?” Kyle asks.

“A...hottie?”

Witchgirl looks vaguely upset for a second.

“That’s a compliment, Witchgirl,” Mason adds.

“Oh,” she says, the smile sliding back on her face. “That’s a complement.”

“Kyle was just saying that you look really good.”

Witchgirl nods. “I’m a...hottie?”

Kyle licks his lips and nods. “Delicious even.”

Witchgirl heels heighten to two inches. Her legs are tight together, hands on her knees. She leans forward. “I’m a hottie.”

Mason steps over to Witchgirl and kneels in front of her, so that he can look into her eyes, or down the cleavage of her top. “How do you feel, this evening?” he asks. Mason takes one of her hands from her lap and holds it in his, gently stroking it.

“Um...um...I feel fine...Mason.”

“Did you have a nice day?”

Witchgirl smiles faintly. “Oh, yes a very nice day.

Witchgirl stares as the lighting dims just a little. There are now two candles and a bottle of wine on the glass coffee table. Mason pats her hand. “I’ve heard that you’ve been having problems with your assignments in the Matrix. Would you like to talk about it? Perhaps I can help you work things out.”

“Well...what I’ve experienced in the Matrix...”

Kyle takes a seat on the couch besides Witchgirl, sliding his arm around her, making himself comfortable.

“...seems to effect me in my actual life...”

Kyle teases Witchgirl’s hair with his fingers and it begins to lighten in color, as if by sorcery or unknown science.

“You see...”

Witchgirl’s voice becomes kind of breathy and happy.

“...as a superhero...”

Rich watches amazed. He’s never done anything like this.

“...I’m constantly putting myself in danger.”

Witchgirl arches her back slightly, chest outthrust, as her grin widens. “...but the matrix is a new experience, even for someone like me. It’s very powerful and insidious in its influence.”

Witchgirl giggles slightly. “Although I’m SURE I have it completely under control.”

“Can I touch her?” Rich asks.

“Sure,” Mason says. “Just don’t disturb her.”

Rich reaches out and caresses Witchgirl’s face, touching her like she’s a fragile doll he might break. She continues talking, near oblivious to what is happening TO her or AROUND her. “I just have to be careful, and make sure I’m not caught with my pants down,” she says, and then she blushes ever so slightly and looks at her knees. “So to speak.”

Kyle smiles. His hair teasing causes Witchgirl’s hair to go blonde where his fingers are and slowly that blondeness begins to spread. “You see,” she continues, “the Matrix has a way of getting hold of you. It’s hard to tell...” Witchgirl smiles slightly and slides her hand up her leg. “What’s real and what’s not.”

Mason studies Witchgirl’s responses, gauging various vital signs and other things just by looking at her and holding her limp hand. Rich sits down on the coffee table and watches as Kyle has transformed half of Witchgirl’s head light blonde.

“I think I can help you with determining what’s real and what’s not,” Mason says. Witchgirl looks dazed and happy as the candles blaze and romantic music begins to play throughout the apartment. Mason reaches up to gently grasp Witchgirl’s chin and turns her face to face him. Witchgirl looks into Mason’s eyes. “Kyle, Rich, and I are real,” he says. “I mean, we are in your apartment after all. Your best friend is in your bedroom. This must all be real.”

“It certainly FEELS real,” she says, and she squeezes his hand.

Kyle leans in and begins to softly blow on Witchgirl’s neck. Witchgirl giggles at the little breeze blows across her skin.

“It’s all real...but if you don’t believe me, you can ask Genna. Is that reasonable? She’s in your bedroom getting dressed.” Mason turns to Rich. “Could you get Genna for us, please?".

“Ummm...sure.” Rich gets up and walks over to the bedroom door, opening it and stepping inside. Mason turns back to Witchgirl.

“You and Genna must really be close,” Mason says to Witchgirl.

“Um, yes, we’re REALLY close. We’re like sisters practically.” Witchgirl thinks. “We’re going on a date together.”

“Oh?” Mason asks.

“You know...um...with you guys. I didn’t mean, like, together together.” Witchgirl giggles again and blushes a little.

Rich escorts a bright and cheerful Genna out to the living room, leaving her to stand by the coffee table. She is dressed in a pink bathing suit. “I’m ready,” she says. “How do I look?” She turns around so everyone can get a good look.

“How does she look, Witchgirl?” Mason asks.

Witchgirl stands up. The walls of the apartment are now pink. There is a large picture of Witchgirl covering one whole wall. In the picture, she is smiling in a bathing suit and waving, her tanned body covered in droplets of water.

Witchgirl stares at Genna. “Oh...she looks really great.”

“Cool,” Genna says. “Aren’t you gonna change?”

Witchgirl looks down. “Oh, I am SOOOO sorry. You know what? I was so concerned with the whole thing, you know, with the Matrix and everything. You know, influencing me and stuff...that I totally FORGOT!” Witchgirl laughs and Genna laughs as well. “Oh, man. I shouldn’t worry so much about all that Matrix mumbo-jumbo,” Witchgirl says. “It’s going to stress me out.”

“You shouldn’t worry at all,” Genna says. “Especially not here. Not here in the real world.”

Witchgirl turns around in a circle, obviously a little confused, but still laughing. “Now where the heck are the bikinis?”

Genna tilts her head and smiles. “I put one out on the bed.”

Witchgirl trots into the bedroom to change her clothing, leaving the boys and Genna behind. “Incredible,” Rich says, as soon as she is gone.

Mason smiles. “Yes, it is. Originally I thought she was highly suggestible to the glitch.”

“You mean she isn’t?”

“No. She’s causing it to happen. I’m just helping to guide her.”

“I don’t understand.”

Kyle stands up. “Mason explained it to me for a few hours. He went on and on about it, actually, but actually, it comes down to the fact that magic doesn’t exist here, but her abilities seem to manipulate this world the way magic does. Only she does it unconsciously.”

Mason adds, “And to herself, rather then to the environment around her. Yes, that would be the layman’s explanation.”

“But what about the rest of this? So many things being manipulated at once?” Rich asks.

“Because we are focusing our powers together on one tear, the effects are multiplied. We are MUCH stronger together than we are apart. That’s one of the reasons I asked you to join us.” Mason walks over to Genna and slides his hand up along her body. “Take Genna here. This isn’t the real, Genna. That would be impossible. But our powers together make her look like Genna, talk like Genna, and, pulling information from Witchgirl’s mind, even think like Genna.” He looks into Genna’s eyes. “Isn’t that right, Inspector Parsons?”

Genna hesitates. A pained expression crosses her face, as if she is trying to remember something.

Mason laughs under his breath and kisses her on the cheek. “Or should I say, Genna?”

The pained expression melts off of Genna’s face, replaced by a warm, satisfied smile. “That’s right,” she says happily.

“Cool,” Rich says. “So why don’t we just establish full control over Witchgirl now?”

“Yeah?” Kyle asks. “Why don’t we?”

Mason sighs. “As I’ve explained before, she needs to accept us and anything we tell her as her reality.”

“She seems to be doing that now.”

“Not exactly. She’s still trying to rationalize things. Think of her as the nexus of our powers, but right now she’s tainted with pollutants we have to clean out and purify.”

Witchgirl comes out dressed in a skimpy bikini bottom and top, bright pink. Her hair, now bright blond, is tied back in a ponytail. She still wears her pink belt (with pink keyless cell phone). “How do I look? Ready for a night on the town?” she asks.

“Gee...you look...ummm...amazing,” Rich mutters.

“Simply irresistible, my dear,” Mason adds.

Witchgirl beams and spins in a circle, showing herself off for the boys. “Wow, thanks. You really know how to make a girl happy!”

Kyle walks over to Witchgirl and gives her a hug, taking the chance to explore her body with his fingers. “That’s our specialty.”

His hands explore Witchgirl’s backside thoroughly, every curve inspected. Witchgirl opens her mouth a little...something in her resisting a little. “Kyle...um...uhhhh... What...what...are you doing?”

Kyle leans in to her neck and beings to blow again. He begins to rock a little from side to side, as if beginning to dance. “Enjoying you.”

Witchgirl’s hands are by her side because he’s gripping her around the waist. She stumbles to one side, then the other. The room begins to shift a little as the ceiling and the floor alter to a dancing area. Kyle does his best to move Witchgirl to the beat of the background music. Witchgirl thinks, this feels...awkward...and...and...good.

“Remember,” she says. “We have to be careful.”

“Oh?”

“If ANY of us begin to be influenced by the matrix, we have to be prepared to help him or her.”

“But we’re not in the Matrix, Witchgirl. We’re in the real world.”

“Oh, that’s right,” she sighs, as Kyle moves her around the floor.

He dips her, and she looks at Mason and Rich from her new upside-down vantage point. They both smile and wave at her and she grins, blood rushing to her head. They even look cute upside down!

“Ooooh!” she exclaims, as she swoons and kicks out her leg. Kyle brings Witchgirl back up and begins to dance again. She is now pressed tight against him. Kyle ‘s movements become a little livelier as Witchgirl begins to move gracefully with him.

Rich walks right next to Mason so the he can speak softly. “So, there’s gonna be 5 of us, plus her? Is that what you’re planning?”

“Yes. By my calculations, that’s exactly what we need. Five isn’t too big and isn’t too small. It gives us just the kind of power we need.”

“Okay,” Rich says. “How do you think the plan is proceeding?”

“Proceeding? Just look at her dancing with Kyle out there, as if she doesn’t have a care in the world. I’d say the plan is proceeding VERY well.”

FINIS CHAPTER 7