The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

Chapter 8: Dance Your Cares Away

With a wink at Mason, Genna walks over to wear Witchgirl and Kyle are dancing. Witchgirl smiles and puts her head on Kyle’s shoulder and nuzzles his neck a little. Witchgirl is now dancing harder and a little faster, lost in the gyrations, the motion of her body against Kyle’s body, the beat of the music and the soft lighting.

Kyle gives Witchgirl a spin. She puts both arms above her head and grins as she revolves in a perfect tight circle. “Oh yes!” she yells. She is smiling as if this is the happiest moment of her life. Her hair is falling free now around her shoulders-golden blond, glowing, luminous.

Kyle pulls Witchgirl back in tight, their bodies pressed close together. Genna smiles and whispers in Witchgirl’s ear. “Laurie, I’m ready to go home. Let’s go, okay?”

Witchgirl is breathing hard, her skin shining with a hint of sweat. Her legs are more muscular and slightly longer and her skin is more tan, but she seems oblivious to the changes. She seems oblivious to everything except the dance, including Genna’s voice. Genna says again, slightly louder, “Let’s go.”

Witchgirl looks at Genna. “But...Genna...I’m having...fun.”

Kyle ignores Genna and keeps dancing close.

“This place is dullsville,” Genna says. “I’ve had more fun cleaning out the laundry room. Can’t we go? Come on.”

She begins to tug lightly at Witchgirl’s arm. Witchgirl feels very conflicted. On the one hand, there is Genna...beautiful Genna...her best friend in the whole wide world, but then there is Kyle, who is a SUPER hunk and the best dancer in the whole wide world.

Mason walks over to Witchgirl, Genna, and Kyle. “Is there a problem, Witchgirl?” he asks.

“No problem here,” Genna says. “We’re just getting ready to leave.”

Witchgirl stammers out a dreamy-voiced reply. “Um...well...I was dancing with Kyle...and then Genna asked me to leave...but I was having fun dancing...but...” Witchgirl looks really confused-her lip quivers slightly, she blinks quickly, and she runs her hand down Kyle’s arm. “I mean,” she stammers, “Kyle is my DATE right...or are you my date, Mason?”

Mason smiles. “We BOTH are. You know, Witchgirl, if you really want to stay, perhaps you should convince Genna to stay as well.”

Witchgirl tilts her head a little...a little bubble of resistance rising in her head. “You...you...BOTH are?”

“Of course. You asked us both out. So we are both your dates.”

“I...I...asked YOU? Both out? I asked you BOTH out?”

“Yes,” he says, “and you wanted us to bring a friend for Genna.” Mason smiles and looks over at Rich, who waves from the other side of the room.

Witchgirl raises her hand and smiles faintly. “Hi, Rich.” Then she looks back at Mason. “So...you...and...and Kyle...are both...”

Kyle caresses Witchgirl’s beautiful blonde hair while holding her tightly around the waist. Extremely tight, squeezing her, but rather comfortably, as if acting as a human corset.

“Both...Ummm. Hmmm...” Witchgirl almost appears stuck, head still tilted a little too one side. “Both...”

“Both,” Mason says confidently.

Witchgirl smiles. Suddenly, she is unstuck. “Oh. Okay,” she says, and she tilts her head upright, held from behind by Kyle.

“Laurie...let’s go...” Genna whines, tugging at her arm.

Witchgirl’s waist continues to tighten...shrink, causing her breasts to thrust against Kyle more. She moans as something melts in her mind like honey. “Witchgirl,” Mason explains with a sly grin at Kyle. “I think this is one of those times you need to play big sister and talk to Genna before she ruins all your fun.”

Witchgirl turns to Genna, a bright happy smile on her face. She sounds ecstatic as she says, “C’mon, Genna. Don’t be a fuddy dud!”

“But this place is boring.”

Genna’s whines are beginning to sound younger and younger. She even LOOKS a little younger somehow-although maybe it is just because Witchgirl has grown a few inches.

“But it’s not boring Genna,” Witchgirl says. “Look how fun it is. I LOVE it here.” Witchgirl waves her arms and more lights begin to shine all around, almost like fairies flying in the night air.

“Big deal, so you’re moving back and forth under shiny lights. I wanna gooooooo...”

Witchgirl puts her hands on her hips. She is still breathing hard from the dancing, her stomach shining with sweat. Her belt has changed. It now has a belt buckle with a big “W” on it. She takes hold of Genna’s hands and looks down at her. “What if I SHOW you how much fun dancing can be?”

“But why can’t we just leave?” Genna asks, her voice sounding like that of an eight year old. Her face is the height of Witchgirl’s chest, and she stares into her breasts as they move back and forth, dancing slowly.

“Because the boys want us to stay here,” Witchgirl says. “It’s important to listen to boys.” Her pink belt is now thicker. The “W” is larger and bright, bright pink. She hugs Genna and twirls.

“These boys are stupid!” Genna yells.

Witchgirl scowls and turns up her nose. “What? Don’t let me EVER hear you say that!”

Genna is shorter now—about 5 feet tall-with large, innocent eyes. “They are!” she screams. “They’re stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...”

“Stop it! Stop! Stop it right now!”

Genna stomps her feet. “No!”

“Young lady! I told you to BEHAVE! I’m serious about this. The boys have better things to do than listen to us silly girls argue!”

“I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!”

“Genna...c’mon...be nice...I’ll buy you an ice cream if you’re good.”

Witchgirl smiles. Suddenly, an ice cream truck (complete with music) is on the other side of the hall. Genna is now even shorter, and looks to be about twelve years old, thirteen at the most. She glances over at the ice cream truck and smiles, but then scowls again, as if remembering her anger, and says, “I don’t care about dumb old ice cream.”

Witchgirl looks really nervous...like the babysitter when everything goes wrong. She looks over at Kyle, who shrugs noncommittally, then turns back to Genna and says, ““Uh...what about a piggy back ride...um...or horsy? Would you like to play...horsy?”

“Really?” Genna asks quietly, a hint of interest in her voice.

“Oh, sure,” she says. “It’ll be super fun. Really.” She climbs down on all fours and smiles up at Genna. “See?”

Genna walks over to Witchgirl and walks around her in inspection, as a owner might inspect a horse before a show. Witchgirl suddenly feels a warmth and happiness move her...she loves being observed, broken down, objectified. Genna strokes Witchgirl’s hair, moving it to frame her face correctly. “That’s my girl,” she says quietly, as if she doesn’t even REMEMBER being angry just seconds before.

Witchgirl closes her eyes and smiles and tilts back her head as her body begins to change a little more. Her breasts seem to grow just a little larger, her waist a little slimmer. “Oh...fun...see?” she says, and suddenly her mind seems to shrink and grow flat, like an open expanse of cool water. Her memories sink to the bottom like stones.

“Horsies don’t talk, silly,” Genna says with a childish giggle, and Witchgirl quiets immediately. Genna caresses Witchgirl’s face with both her hands. “We’re gonna win today, aren’t we girl?” she says, and Witchgirl nods eagerly. She is still changing...her costume seems to blend into her...like designs on a sportscar...it’s PART of her now...a little swath of shining pink between her legs and over her breasts (which have grown a little more).

Witchgirl moans with pleasure as Genna rests a hand on her back and pats her ass with her other hand. “Okay, girl, let’s make sure was have all the commands down...”

“Sit.”

Witchgirl sits, her arms up dog-like, a smile on her face.

“Lay down.”

Witchgirl immediately lays down, responding instantly.

“Play dead.”

Witchgirl rolls over on her back, all four arms up to the ceiling.

“Roll over.”

Witchgirl rolls over to all four legs again and smiles, a dumb expression on her face; it is so easy just to respond, to obey.

“Beg.”

Witchgirl goes up on her legs and opens her mouth and looks up at Genna with big, beautiful eyes.

“Wag your tail.”

Witchgirl sticks her rear end up in the air and shakes her shining pink ass.

“Speak.”

“Sex!” Witchgirl yelps.

“Good girl.”

“Sex!”

Witchgirl smiles and wags a little more. She is now on all fours again, staring straight ahead. She feels so proud and happy. Genna pets Witchgirl and gently scratches behind her ears. Witchgirl arches her back and sighs as Mason walks over with a clipboard. He looks down at Witchgirl, giving her a once over, and says, “Hmmm...interesting breed you have here. What is it?”

“An animalgirl, sir. They’re the perfect pets. Very trainable and they never think for themselves. They only follow instinct.”

“Interesting. Its name?”

“Betsy, sir.”

Witchgirl suddenly feels a slight resistance...like a tug on a rope...and then a snap. “Oooh,” she coos, as the new name spreads over her old one like jelly.

Mason reaches down and caresses Witchgirl’s skin as if inspecting her coat. “What can she do?”

“Ooh, all types of tricks sir. Isn’t that right, girl?”

Betsy looks up happily and shakes her ass.

“You may proceed,” Mason says.

“Of course, sir,” Genna says in a more adult voice. “Sit Betsy.”

Betsy sits immediately, chest out, back arched. Mason squats down and inspects Betsy’s chest. “Good texture, nice build...” She runs his hand along Betsy’s abs. “She gets plenty of exercise?” he asks Genna.

“Oh, yes sir,” she says. She is looking older again. She is almost a teenager now.

Betsy smiles and thinks about all the wonderful exercise she gets.

“Command her to stand on her hind legs.”

“Stand, Betsy.”

Betsy stands up, chest out. She feels like she is all body, all instinct...trained for peak performance and beauty.

“Excellent form, the legs go all the way up,” Mason adds. “I’ll take her.”

“Take her, sir?”

“Yes. I will be take her, be her NEW owner.”

“Yes, sir.” Genna says, and with a quick little turn, she spins away from them and walks-almost robotically-toward the bedroom. She opens the door and steps inside, leaving Witchgirl alone with the boys.

“Betsy?” Mason says, and Betsy turns and looks at him. “I want you to pretend to be human. But to go too far out of your way. I don’t want you to strain yourself.”

Betsy stands at attention...the only actually CLOTHING she wears is the belt with the large “W” belt buckle. The skin over her breasts and between her legs is bright pink and one can’t help get the feeling like she has been painted, like a model of a person or a sportscar.

Kyle walks over and puts a hand on Mason’s shoulder. He is bigger and stronger than the other boy, but Mason doesn’t even respond to the slightly threatening gesture. “You gonna stop hogging her?” Kyle asks.

“Because, Kyle, you can play with or fuck anything at anytime. But we need to make sure we progress correctly. I DON’T want her to slip away from us. She might be susceptible to our powers, but she’s got a very obstinate sense of self. I do not want her free will reasserting itself. We are going to do this right.”

Kyle sighs and removes his hand. “Well, just hurry up then...”

Mason turns his attention back to Betsy and caresses her hair. “What’s you name, dear?” he asks.

“Um...Lau...L...Wit...Betsy.”

“Good girl. What are you?”

“I’m a supe...supe...animalgirl.”

“Excellent.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Um...sit up...beg...roll over...speak.”

“And anything else? Any other thoughts you might be having up there in that pretty little head of yours?”

Betsy smiles and runs her hands down her thighs and puckers her lips and sighs. “I have to make...ooooh....absolutely...mmm...sure...that I’m not influenced by the matrix. Tell me. If you see me. Acting unusually.”

“Yes,” Mason says. “I will watch you like a hawk. I’ll tell you if I notice anything strange happening to you. You’re an important person, and it would be horrible if anything were to happen to you.”

“I know,” Witchgirl gushes.

“Have you considered getting an advisor?” he asks. “All IMPORTANT people have them. They help IMPORTANT people like yourself-they do their thinking for them. Advisors take the time to weigh decisions carefully so that the person they advice doesn’t have to think at all.”

“Oh. An advisor. Yes. I think I might need that...you know...someone to do...my thinking...for me.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m not positive...but it SOUNDS like a pretty good idea.”

Mason takes one of Witchgirl’s hands into his and then begins to caress it with his other hand. “You know, I can volunteer to be your advisor for now. At least until you can hire a proper one. Would you like that?”

Witchgirl smiles. “I think so, Mason. You’re very smart and in control. I think I need that.”

Kyle walks over to the couch, sits down, and pats the cushion next to him. “I think you need that too,” he says. “I also think you should park your hot little tail over here next to me.”

“My...hot little tail?” Witchgirl asks.

“Yeah, baby, park it over here.”

Witchgirl blinks and looks at Mason. “Is there a problem Witchgirl?” he asks.

“Um. You’re my advisor.”

“Yes, I am. I do your thinking for you. Do you have a question?”

“Um...what do you think I should do? Should I...park my...”

“Should you park your what, Witchgirl?”

Witchgirl sighs as she feels something sort of flip in her chest...a good feeling...like a flutter in her heart. “My...hot...little...tail.”

“Well, Betsy-I hope you don’t mind me calling you Betsy-as your advisor, I think that Kyle would appreciate it if you did.”

Witchgirl nods and walks over-hips wiggling, eyes vacant—and nestles beside Kyle on the couch. Kyle grins widely and puts his arm around her, caressing her arm softly.

Mason stands up and walks back to his seat to sit down. “See, that wasn’t so hard, was it?” he says.

Witchgirl smiles, but doesn’t answer. Kyle leans over and kisses her ear, then her neck, then her shoulder, pulling her to him.

“Rather painless actually. A certain freedom to all of it.”

“How was your day today?” Kyle asks as he kisses.

Witchgirl closes her eyes as Kyle nuzzles her neck. “Uuuuh...wha...what? My...my...day?”

“Yes. Anything interesting happen?”

Witchgirl turns to look at him, and he kisses her hard on the lips. She feels all warm...wow...Kyle...is such a good...kisser. They separate slowly, and Kyle looks at Mason and grins.

Witchgirl feels puzzled...Kyle still kissing her neck...why is it so hard to remember? “Uhhh...Um....oh...I don’t even really remember...what...oooh...did I do today?”

Mason grins back at Kyle. “Well, you hired me as your full-time advisor today.”

“Oh, that’s right. I remember that.”

Rich tries to give some input as well, walking up behind her and putting a hand on her shoulder. “You learned that you are incredibly sexy and that it can be fun to obey.”

“Ohhhh. Real...really?”

“Definitely. Ummm...two out of three people agreed with that statistically. Maybe tomorrow you could win over that other person...statistically speaking.”

“Well said, Rich!” Mason cheers.

“Statistics...are usually...right...ooooh,” Witchgirl moans.

Kyle breaks from his necking for a moment to whisper into Witchgirl’s ear. “You learned that you are a hottie, and your hot little tail should ALWAYS sit next to me if you can so I can make you feel special.”

He takes his free hand and begins to knead Witchgirl’s breasts. “Oooooooooh,” she moans. Her hands are still on her lap.

Mason leans forward. “But most important of all, you learned that important people have other people think for them, their advisors weighing all decisions properly and precisely, so that they don’t have to think at all.”

“Yes...I learned...that...I learned that I...”

Suddenly, Witchgirl is cut off as Genna steps out of the bedroom. “I’m ready. What do you think? I saw it at the last minute and thought it would be perfect.”

Genna is an adult again. She is wearing a pink, one piece designer bathing suit, white stockings, and pink pumps. She spins to show off her body. Kyle doesn’t bother looking, being perfectly happy with what he’s doing right now, but Mason turns and applauds.

Witchgirl is just staring ahead...entranced...a slight smile on her face as Kyle kneads her breast. “Oooh.”

“Wow...I bet Witchgirl would look amazing in that,” Rich stammers.

Genna pouts at Rich’s comment. She turns and looks at Mason, who says, ““Don’t worry, Genna. Rich is just a little star struck tonight. He didn’t mean it. You look lovely.”

“Just lovely?”

Kyle tries to find the opening in Witchgirl’s costume so he can peel it off, but it’s as if it is part of her. “Try words like ‘fuckable’, Mason. Girls like that, don’t they Witchgirl?”

Witchgirl smiles a little and whispers, “Fuckable.”

Mason looks back at Genna and says, “Would you feel better if I said you looked...ummm...”

Kyle snickers. “Fuckable, Mason. Just say it.”

Genna smiles and walks over to Mason to sit on his lap. “Oh, don’t be so hard on Mason, Kyle. He’s a gentlemen. Besides, I know that he would say it if he could.”

Mason coughs into his fist.

“That...feels...sooooo....good, Kyle,” Witchgirl moans.

“So, has Laurie done a good job keeping you boys occupied while I got ready?” Genna says to Rich as she runs her fingers through Mason’s hair.

“Yes, ma’am,” Rich says.

Genna smiles. “Oh, there’s no reason to call me ma’am, Rich. You can just call me Slut.”

Mason leans forward to look at Kyle. “Kyle! Don’t put those words in her mind.”

Kyle snickers again. “Sorry, man. I couldn’t resist.”

Witchgirl half closes her eyes as he squeezes again, his mouth on her neck. “Oooooh.”

“Oh, there’s no reason to call me ma’am, Rich,” Genna says, as if she has been rewound. “You can just call me Genna.”

“Okay, Genna,” Rich says, and then he points at Witchgirl and smiles. “And I’ll call that one Betsy.”

“Kyle,” Mason says. “I think Witchgirl needs a little break.”

“But I haven’t gotten to any of the good stuff yet.”

“A few minutes, please, Kyle.”

Kyle moves his hands off of Witchgirl’s breasts and simply holds her in a loose hug. “Fine...”

Witchgirl head tilts to the side a little, as if she has been turned to the “off” position.

Mason gets up and walks over to the couch, sitting on the arm next to Witchgirl. He reaches down and takes hold of Witchgirl’s chin, gently turning her head to face him. “Witchgirl?” he asks.

“Yes?” she says, her voice almost a whisper.

“I’ve heard that you’ve been having problems with your assignments in the Matrix. Would you like to talk about it? Perhaps I can help you work things out. I am your advisor, after all. You should tell me about these things."”

Witchgirl feels Kyle’s arms wrapped around her chest, holding her arms tightly down at her sides. “Well...okay...you see...the matrix...has been very unpredictable lately. I’m afraid that it might be influencing me in the real world. I’ve been trying to be very careful and watchful about...huh...that.”

“Very interesting,” Mason says, “but now it is time for you to get ready for dinner.”

Witchgirl smiles as the apartment shifts and changes...there is a large restaurant table with candles and a bottle of wine. Witchgirl stands up as Mason pulls her to her feet and leads her to the center of the room. “Time for me to get ready for dinner,” she says.

“That’s right,” Mason says. “Good girl.”

Witchgirl moans just slightly as Kyle comes up behind her and squeezes her ass lightly, his other hand on her shoulder. Then she giggles a little as Kyle presses his hand on her ass and nudges her to the bedroom. “Go and take a shower and get changed while Genna prepares the meal,” Mason says. “You should be PERFECT for dinner, don’t you think?”

“Ooh...oh...okay,” Witchgirl says, and then she slips into the bedroom and is gone. The boys look at each other and smile.

“Amazing...” Rich says.

“Yes, she is, isn’t she?” Mason says. “Witchgirl takes to mind control like a duck to water.”

CHAPTER 8 FINIS