The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witch’s Revenge

Hello all, and here’s another short work by me. It’s my usual blend of body modification—which is changing the body and not the mind. For some reason the total bimbo transformation doesn’t do it for me...they have to still be smart. I guess I just like smart girls.

I’ve also experimented with more dialogue than I usually write. I’ve gotten feedback that some people prefer that. Let me know!

As usual, all comments and feedback are welcome, negative or positive!

* * *

Elizabeth Crawford took in the view from her hotel room. It was a beautiful day outside—clear blue skies, radiant white sand, and sunbathers for as far as the eye could see. She couldn’t blame them—she wished she was out there soaking in the sun and catching some rays as well, instead of being stuck inside a cold room working. At least the air-conditioning was good, and the mini-bar was well stocked.

Because unlike every other hotel guest...she wasn’t here on holiday. She wasn’t even going to a convention. No, Elizabeth was a witch.

Sorcery (or witchcraft, magic, hocus-pocus, call it what you will) was unknown to the general populace of Earth—and for good reason. Those that practiced it didn’t want it to be known, and took great pains to prevent such things from happening. The witch trials of Salem were still recent in the memories of those that lived hundreds of years or more. Mankind tended to fear what it did not understand, and that went double for the powers of the arcane.

So witches and warlocks alike plied their trade in secret. Some of them aid and abetted mankind from the shadows, crafting spells and philters for coin. (or in these days, Swiss bank account transfers) Other still became sideshow magicians, fooling unsuspecting audiences with magic that was realer than they could ever believe existed. Still others preferred to remain unseen for the duration of their lives, never stepping foot into normal society.

And some betrayed their own kind.

It was those that Elizabeth had come to deal with today. A cabal of warlocks (warlocks had cabals, witches had covens...she had no idea why) had committed one of the direst infractions that a spellweaver could...they had shared their secrets with the non-initiated.

It was a creed that all magic-users (whatever their chosen path or origins) obeyed without question. None except the initiated may use magic. To countermand that was to invite the vengeance of the entire magic-using community itself.

But these warlocks had hidden their tracks well. They had used spells of concealment and hiding so powerful that even the most skilled scryers could not fathom who they had sold their secrets to, and what for. The most they had managed to find was the location of the warlocks. Which is of course where Elizabeth came in.

“To sell our secrets for filthy lucre...we shall visit judgment upon them!” boomed the Matron Mother or her order. Elizabeth privately thought that the Matron Mother could be rather full of herself...but she wisely kept that opinion silent. It wouldn’t do to talk back to the person just about to assign you an important mission.

“Elizabeth Crawford!”

“Yes, Matron Mother!” (Best look sharp, this might go on her record!)

“Do you undertake this sacred duty, to find and banish the foul miscreants who have dared to transgress the sacred laws of the arcane?”

“Yes, Matron Mother.” (if not, why was she standing here?)

“You have performed well in the past, and we of the Firelight Coven have decided that you shall be the instrument of our vengeance. It falls upon us to exact retribution due these heathens. Yes, you shall be our sword, our spear and our wand that...” (Could she drone on or what...whoops, better not say that out loud!)

After a few more long minutes of speech in that vein, the details of her mission were made clear. Find the betrayers. Find out as much as she could from them—who they sold their secrets to and why. And then bring them to justice using whatever means necessary.

After some deliberation the coven had decided that the efforts of a single witch would be more effective than sending in an entire task force and risk alerting the betrayers to any possible retributive action. They had already proven themselves wary enough to avoid detection...they did not want to take any unnecessary risks. If the mission had to be aborted earlier for whatever reason, Elizabeth was to make the call.

It seemed simple enough. This was not the first time that she had done the coven’s bidding...there was that witchnapping case a while back, and a demon exorcism that she had had a hand in. It was nothing she couldn’t handle. A chance to risk up in the ranks and dispense a little witchy justice...Elizabeth was all up of it.

She snapped a sharp salute and left. (The Matron Mother should really get laid or something...maybe then she wouldn’t talk so much...)

* * *

Her mission had been routine so far. Elizabeth had set up shop in Room 204 overlooking the beach, and then proceeded to do the usual...cast wards, detection spells and enchantments of far-sight. Oh, and hack into computer security using her laptop as well as use a binoculars to scope out potential targets. This was the 21th century, and there was no reason to not use technology as well as magic.

The first few days were uneventful...she would go so far as to call them boring, even. All she did was sit pretty in her air-conditioned room and look enviously at the people on holiday. Why did the warlocks pick a beach resort to hole up in anyway? She had no idea...the better to spend their ill-gotten wealth perhaps. However much they were paid for sharing their secrets, she hoped it was enough.

On the fourth day she hit pay dirt. One of her wards alerted her to a new face along the beachfront. Out came the binoculars, and with a little telescoping she zoomed in on a familiar face...Arioklos the Craven.

She wasn’t too surprised that he turned out to be the culprit. He was an infamous mage in magical circles—always in it for himself, and none too discriminating about who he worked for. So somehow he had managed to get some magical muscle and do some double-dealing behind the scenes. No matter. She would reel him again double quick and be out of here before he knew what hit him.

Or so she thought.

* * *

It was supposed to be easy. Get in, get out, dispense justice if possible. But things go wrong.

Have you ever seen a bird fly into a pane of glass? The bird wasn’t stupid...it just didn’t have sufficient information. That was the feeling that Elizabeth had when she woke up on the fifth morning tied and blindfolded to a bedpost.

Her first reaction was to panic, but her years of training kicked in, and she calmed her breathing instinctively. Alright...keep calm. She’d gotten out of tighter situations before. There was that time with the bandits, and—no, focus, focus! Back to the present, back to the breath.

They must have gotten past her wards somehow. Or been tipped off. Or both. Whatever the case was, she was up shit creek without a paddle, and both her captors and she knew it. With her hands tied and without being able to see, she couldn’t cast a single spell (something also both of them knew) and so...

While she was still in the midst of thought, she felt the blindfold ripped off her so she could see Arioklos’s sneering face.

“Good morning, Elizabeth Crawford. How nice of you to join our little gathering.”

The witch bit back a sneer. There were a hundred and one catty remarks and retorts that came to her mind in that instant, but she chose to say none of them. No, let them lead the conversation. She was already at a disadvantage here...it would do her no good to give away more information than she needed to.

Arioklos continued to crow in front of her. “Thought you could outwit us, little witch? No, this was a trap all along. We knew you were on to us. We knew that the coven would send someone. How do we know this?” He paused to wave a finger in front of her. “Ah, now that would be telling!”

Ok. Not so stupid after all.

The renegade mage continued to strut and preach in front of her for a while, all without giving anything away. She had to give the mage credit...he was somehow able to monologue without spilling the details of his Grand Evil Plan. That was rare. What was even more surprising was that he actually got to the point to his speech in less than ten minutes...if Elizabeth could have given him a medal, she would have. After she gave him a black eye of course.

“We are going to make an example of you for the precious coven to see.” Arioklos produced a vial of an evil-looking purple liquid from his robes. Despite herself, Elizabeth couldn’t but suppress a shudder of fear. What was that? Were they going to make her drink it? What would it do?

“All will be revealed in time, my little witch. But yes, you guessed correctly...this is something new we cooked up, and you’re going to help us test it. Down the hatch!”

Struggle as she might, Elizabeth could not prevent herself from being wrestling down onto the floor and the contents of the vial forced down her throat. She tried to retch it back up, but the men in the room—Arioklos’s compatriots, she assumed—cupped their hands around her mouth, putting paid to that idea. She was forced to swallow it.

There was only one thing she could do. Elizabeth Crawford tried to be prepared for all circumstances...even the ones that she had never foreseen. In that vein, she had an emergency spell that would halt any magic cast upon her, triggered through a mindlink that she had prepared in advance. It was highly experimental and had no guarantee of success...but it was better than nothing. She had never had an occasion to use it before, but there was a first time for everything...and she could think of no better first time to use it than when the purple liquid went down her throat.

The effects were almost instantaneous. Her body felt hot, then cold, then hot again. She began to itch uncontrollably, and then relax instantly after that. The men untied her from the bedpost and watched smugly as she rolled about on the floor, trying to extinguish what felt like invisible flames running through her body.

Then it began.

The first thing she noticed was her hair growing. She had middle length brown hair normally, but now her hair began to lengthen and lighten in shade, until her head was covered in flowing golden locks all the way down to her waist. It was finer too—her hair had always been a little on the brittle side, but now it was shiny and lush, worthy of a shampoo commercial.

The potion worked its way down from the top of her head. The next to change was her body and muscle tone. She had always worked out a little—you needed to be fit to take on missions!—but now Elizabeth watched in horror as the toned and trim figure she had always prided herself on melted away into lush curves. Her stomach slimmed down and her hips curved outwards, with her waist cinching in a little too...she now had the classic hourglass figure, the envy of many a model—except that she didn’t want to be one!

Not that the potion nor assembled mages cared. The next to change was her behind. From small and pert, it blossomed out into a perfect little bubblebutt of a rump. Without a mirror Elizabeth couldn’t see that, of course, but she felt the muscles tighten and assumed that that was what was happening.

Heat flared up and down her form and finally settled on her chest. The witch had always been secretly proud of her breasts. She had always thought they were neither too big nor too small—the perfect little B-cups, nice to hold but not so big that she would have to buy specialty bras. But now they began to swell outwards slowly but surely, going from C to D to E and beyond...Elizabeth clapped her hands over them, trying in vain to stop their growth, but all she got for her pains was a surge of pleasure as her fingers came into contact with her nipples. They had stiffened and erected as well, hard little nubs of crowning what were now a pair of tits so big she couldn’t see her feet.

There was a last tingling rush through her body, and then Elizabeth was free of the spell. She staggered to her feet, getting used to her new center of gravity—her size of her new boobs and butt almost destabilized her, and when she tried to stand she almost fell down again. Feeling her hair and looking despairingly at her new body, the young witch didn’t need a mirror to know what had happened...

They had turned into a bimbo. A busty blond bimbo, perfect for the beach they were now on. Elizabeth shot Arioklos a look of darkest anger and opened her mouth to spit imprecations at him, but when she did so, she got the shock of her life.

“You...you...meanie! You stupid-head! I don’t like you!”

That...that wasn’t what she meant to say at all! She stamped her foot in frustration, but all that did was cause her giant boobs to jiggle.

Arioklos laughed ? a cruel, mean laugh.

“I say, my dear Elizabeth…or should I say, Beth? What language! A good bimbo shouldn’t speak like that. No, a good bimbo should just sit pretty and give head when asked to. Are you a good bimbo?”

Beth? What was he talking about? Her name was Eliza…she meant Beth, she meant…no, Elizab…what?

The witch discovered to her horror that she couldn’t think of herself as Elizabeth any more. Well, she could, but when she spoke, she referred to herself as Beth. In the third person. She couldn’t think of many more things that being a busty blond bimbo with a squeaky voice, now she was a busty blond bimbo with a squeaky voice that referred to herself in the third person.

“That’s enough now, Arioklos. You’ve had your fun. We have a meeting to attend.” said another man nearby. “She’ll be no threat to us now that she’s drunk the potion.”

“So soon? I was planning on playing with her a little more…tease that airhead a bit.” Replied the mage.

“Making fun of someone who’s just lost most of her IQ isn’t my idea of a good time. Now let us be off.”

IQ? Whatever where they talking about? She could think just fine…wait. Wait a minute. That had to be part of the spell that her emergency shield had blocked! Elizabeth wisely kept silent and simply blinked, acting the part of the silly little girl they thought she was.

“Whatever you say.” Arioklos shrugged and shot her a last parting glance before exiting the room. “Enjoy your new body, Beth dear! Suck a few cocks for me, why don’t you?”

The men filed out of the room, no one besides Arioklos even sparing her a single glance…which didn’t bother her because a raging heat had started to burn between her legs. Elizabeth discovered to her dismay that she was horny...very horny.

Unable to help herself, she sent a hand (finely manicured, she noticed) down towards her nether regions. She had barely even touched herself when she went off like a firecracker, moaning and bucking in the throes of an intense orgasm. She had never been this sensitive! So the potion hadn’t just changed her body, it had changed her clit as well.

She diddled herself a while but managed to find no lasting relief in her fingers. After about five orgasms that still left her unsatisfied, Elizabeth decided to change tactics. Her mind was still intact, thank goodness. All that she needed to do to regain rational thought ? she was too horny to think straight!—was to find someone to fuck her. And with this new body, she was sure that it wouldn’t prove too hard a task.

Truth be told...Elizabeth had seen some pretty hunky guys while on binoculars duty. She was half-hoping that she would stumble upon one—and soon!—before she ended up in a puddle of her own juices.

She didn’t have long to wait. She stumbled out of the hotel room and into the main lounge…and was barely out of the elevator doors when all male eyes in the room turned to look at her. She looked back at all of them—and batted her eyelashes shamelessly. The witch part of her cringed at her behavior, but the bimbo part just wanted the attention of every male in the room.

She got it.

They swarmed to her like flies to honey. So much attention! There were surfer dudes aplenty, with tanned bodies and rippling muscles, some college students, a few businessmen…she primped and preened and tried to make conversation ? well, as much conversation as she could with her now limited vocabulary ? but the heat between her legs could not be denied, and knew she had to take action soon. Who should she pick? Time waits for no one, so after a minute or so of hurried flirtation, she settled on a brown-skinned cutie with a six pack and megawatt smile.

He didn’t disappoint. The moment they were back in his hotel room, he stripped her bare in seconds, ripping off her flimsy thong and bra with a single motion of his big hands. She would have protested the rough treatment had she not been so busy kissing him.

Once she was naked, it was time for him get his clothes off as well. When his cock came into view, Beth couldn’t help but start salivating...it was seven inches of veiny chocolate goodness, which she promptly popped into her mouth.

She had never given head before, but her body seemed to know just what to do. She laved every inch of his cock and balls with her tongue when he erupted into her hungry mouth, where she proceeded to swallow every drop of delicious cum. It actually tasted kind of salty, but that didn’t bother her all that much...not when her quim was burning with need. Priorities.

“Dammit girl! You give good head.” She blushed a little. How dare he treat her like! Said one part of her mind. She was a modern, empowered, woman, who never got down on her knees for anyone…though her current situation gave the lie to that thought. But inside she was melting away. Oooo, a hunky guy said she sucked his cock gooood! That made her so happy! Damn bimbo body, getting all aroused from a little comment like that.

Time for round two. Beth wanted to start with some foreplay, and the man (she didn’t even know his name!) didn’t disappoint. Though he predictably went for her breasts first. She couldn’t blame him—they were pretty amazing, huge but firm and with not a hint or inch of sag, hanging from her chest like two ripe watermelons. From a strictly magical standpoint, Beth could appreciate the work that went into them...it was impossible to get breasts this perfect without serious arcane knowledge.

But right now she just wanted someone to suck on them, and the man was happy to oblige. He sucked on her erect nipples and palmed her giant tits until she was a quivering pile of need, easy enough for her lover to pick up and toss on the bed—and from then on, proceed to slam his stiff prick into her sopping wet snatch.

Finally! Beth groaned in heated need as she was penetrated. Her lover’s penis felt so good as it pounded her mercilessly, and before long she was cresting the peak of one orgasm. And another. And another. They said that one benefit of being a woman was multiple orgasms, but her bimbo body took it to another level. She had at least five before the man grunted and shot his load into her. She lay back on the bed, panting from her exertions. Why had sex never felt this good before? It was like every inch of her was singing in pleasure, her breasts aching with a warm glow and her pussy feeling warm and well-stretched...not to mention filled with cum. She relaxed in a delirium of pleasure, cuddling up to her muscled lover.

But the night was still young. Beth was awoken from her stupor by a knock on the door. It swung upon, revealing a few men no less ripped than her dark-skinned paramour (she didn’t even know his name!) Who simply waved and motioned to her prone form.

“Hey guys, look what I brought home!”

More guys? Beth didn’t know whether to laugh or cry...but her body decided for her. Her nipples tented almost immediately, and her just-fucked pussy began to moisten. It seemed that she were up for more.

(I’m a who, not a what! Such impertinence! Said an increasingly smaller part of her mind)

She waved at them cheerfully. “Hi guys!” she chirped. “Do you wanna fuck?” (Have some self-respect, girl! Don’t give it all away…you should be mo…)

Did they ever. All four bounded over to the bed and fondled every inch of her overly voluptuous body. They grabbed her tits, teased her nipples, massaged her behind and stroked her tummy until she was almost panting in heated need. And then when she was flowing like a fountain, they proceeded to take her one by one, their hard cocks plundering the depths of her pussy. None of them seemed to mind that another guy had had her just minutes before…they were either really good friends or just too horny to care. Probably both.

Not all were as well-hung as her first lover, but she didn’t mind—she needed dicks inside her. She blushed at the squelching sounds that came from her pussy as each new penis displaced the cum that the previous one had shot into her. After the third man her snatch was a sodden mess, dripping with both her cream and her lovers.

They didn’t stop there, though. Without even thinking about it, Elizabeth found herself sinking to her knees as if it was the most natural thing in the world, licking her lips and offering up her huge boobs to be used any way the men saw fit. She must have looked quite a sight…mouth open in anticipation, massive breasts on display and quim leaking cum.

No man could resist that for long, and they didn’t. One by one they slammed their cocks into her waiting mouth, face-fucking her until they unloaded down her throat. Elizabeth also discovered that she had seemed to have lost her gag reflex…she deep-throated each penis like a champ with absolutely no difficulty at all. And when they had tired of being sucked off by her, the men placed their cocks between her giant jugs and painted them white with their spending.

Eventually all of them were worn out and one by one, collapsed on the bed. The last thought of the witch-turned-bimbo before she fell fast asleep was that sex had never felt so good.

* * *

A new day dawned on an embarrassed (but still horny) Elizabeth. She said her goodbyes to her new fuckbuddies and after a last gangbang for good measure, left the hotel room. It was welcome to her new life—with no powers (she checked) no ID but a libido that wouldn’t stop.

She tried to focus on something else—anything!—but no, it was the itch that just wouldn’t quit. It had only been a few hours since her last dicking that her pussy started leaking something fierce. Never one to sit around, Elizabeth decided to do something about it. She marched up to the nearest group of men and started talking to them. At least she was talking to them...they spent most of their time talking to her boobs.

“Like, one of you boys want to show me to your room?” This time instead of batting her eyes she bounced on her feet a little, letting her lush boobs jounce around. Their eyes followed each quiver and jiggle, and she felt herself heating up at their stares.

They didn’t need to be invited twice. They went up to their rooms (a seaview! nice!) and had barely gotten the door opened when they were all over her. One of them drew her in for a kiss, while the other two started palming her giant boobs unmercifully. Elizabeth—or rather, Beth—felt her nipples harden instantly. She moaned as she felt a hand snake down to her sopping wet panties and fondle her cooch.

But the best was yet to come. When they were all good and ready, the men dropped their underwear and put their rigid members on display. This time it was Beth’s turn to have her gaze fixed on something...in this case, their penises.

Cock! She dropped to her knees like a good little slut. She sucked the first off in a matter of seconds. The second one took a little longer, and he seemed to like it a little rough too, pulling her hair as he face-fucked her. She didn’t mind—no gag reflex meant no pain—and soon enough he too was shooting deep down her throat.

The third man had a different idea. He hefted her massive breasts in his hands and said :

“Put those great big jugs of yours around my cock.”

She hastened to comply. They were so big they enveloped his erect penis with room to spare. After a minute or so of fucking her giant boobs, he spurted all over them with a groan. Licking his cum off her breasts, Elizabeth decided that titfucking was fun, giving blowjobs was nice too, but she really liked dick inside her pussy the most. But variety was the spice of life.

Speaking of which...her pussy was so lonely! She jumped on the bed and spread her legs and the men followed suit. In the ensuing hour she serviced the three men in every hole except her ass- they didn’t fuck that, but they sure played with it a lot. They had stamina to spare, and so did she—they fucked until sun-up, where a very tired but satisfied (at last!) Elizabeth left their hotel room.

That was just the start of her beach adventures. There were no shortage of hunky men on the beach (gawd she was even talking like a valley girl now!) to fuck, so she allowed herself to try on different ones for size. (It was true—on average, black men really WERE bigger...)

In the days that followed she explored the various parts of her new body. Her pussy was deeper than before, able to take almost any length and size of penis into it. (and she had quite a few to try!) Skinwise, she got quite a tan from spending all that time on the beach. The potion had changed a lot of little things too…she found that she had permanently painted finger and toenails, as well as cat’s eye eyeliner which wouldn’t go away no matter how many times she washed it.

But the biggest change of course were her new breasts. They weren’t just big, they were sensitive...she found that she could cum from titjobs alone. Her new favorite thing to do was to rub the fresh cum all over her melons after one...either that or suck it out from the root itself. The men didn’t seem to mind either way.

With all the sex she was having, she found after a while that simple missionary just didn’t cut it for her anymore. she grew to enjoy a variety of positions. She liked doggy style—so her lovers could fondle her giant hanging tits—and cowgirl (so she could control the angle of entry) but her absolute favorite was being spread-eagled with her legs pushed back above her head. There was maximum penetration, so she could enjoy the sensation of a man cumming deep inside of her.

There were other adjustments to be made in her life besides the changes in her body. Firstly, since she obviously didn’t look the same, she couldn’t make it back to her room. She had no ID, and no way to prove that she was Elizabeth Crawford. They had also blocked off her ability to cast magic, so there was no way for her to contact the coven...well there was, actually. The same spell that protected her mind from being changed also came with a one shot call to HQ—not that she was going to use it. That would be admitting to failure.

Transformation or no,—Beth- no Elizabeth Crawford—Beth...argh! (damned magic!) had never failed an assigned mission, and she wasn’t about to start now. She would bail only if she absolutely needed to.

But right now she wanted to carry out her mission by any means necessary. The element of surprise was still with her. They had no idea that her last-minute casting had allowed her to retain her intellect. And where there’s a will, there’s a way. She had her brains, she had no brawn, and she also had...the body of a busty blond bimbo.

Which came with its own set of problems. First off, she needed to fuck. A lot. If she didn’t get laid at least twice a day, she was no good to anyone. She wouldn’t be able to pass by a hotdog stand without drooling at the mouth, and she would stop and flash each man she passed by without a second thought. She didn’t want hotel security to get on her case, so it was imperative that she fuck regularly.

It was kind of ironic that she actually was getting what a lot of people paid good money for…sex on the beach (a LOT of sex on the beach) a chance to spend time in sunny weather with hunky guys hitting on her, and all the free time in the world…except that this had been forced on her. And she had a mission to complete. She wanted a vacation, but not like this!

Arioklos was probably watching her frolic on the sands, thinking her nothing but a wanton creature of pleasure...well, he was half right. If she didn’t get enough sex, her mind wouldn’t be clear enough to formulate any plans at all.

That wasn’t her only problem. Try as she might, she couldn’t speak in anything but a high-pitched squeal. It grated on her own ears...it was everything she hated and despised about how women were objectified in society, and then here she was, perpetuating those same myths...and loving it!

She and her sisters in the coven used to sit up and night and discuss women’s rights ? how difficult it was to survive in a male-dominated world, and how they should support each other…and here she was on her knees betraying everything that she once stood for. It was infuriating.

But a naughty little part of her really liked it. She had never really been a looker in witch’s school, preferring to focus on her studies at the expense of most other things. She didn’t go on dates, or even flirt at all…but yes, she was sometimes just a little jealous of her more attractive friends who seemed to be able to go back with a man (or woman) most nights.

But now she relished how she could flaunt her body every which way and have a man’s attention in seconds. She only had to bat her eyes at them, show a little skin, and they would come in droves. She got used to the fact that she drew every male eye in the room (and some female ones too) every time she entered one, and that fact just made her wetter than ever.

It became a routine of sorts. Enter a new room, have tons of guys hit on her, and then flirt—well, as much flirting as she could do with her bimbo voice and limited vocabulary. She didn’t seem to be able to say any words of more than two syllables. She would pick one (or more!) that she liked, primp and preen for them, and then when they had had enough of eyeballing each other, they would go back to the room and fuck.

There was also the matter of not having any cash. Food didn’t grow on trees, and her wallet was back in her old room...which she didn’t have the keys for (because they were also in the room)

Luckily, her new body also meant that. She discovered that men would do a lot for a pretty face, especially if that came attached to a pair of very large breasts, a firm behind and legs that went on forever. All she had to do was smile and pout a bit and they would be falling over themselves to buy her lunch. She would have to fuck them afterwards though...but she was going to do that anyway! It was quid pro quo in which she won either way.

But she never forgot about her mission. She had secured the bare necessities—a place to stay (even if that changed every night) and food to eat. Now she just had to figure out how to get back at Arioklos and his cronies.

She needed to get back into his room, that much was for certain. Once inside, she would be able to gather information on them, and THEN use the spell to contact the coven. Or either that or find some way to foil their plans inside the room. And hopefully get back her old body and magic. Or something else...but she was getting way ahead of herself. First things first—get inside the room.

Which meant that she needed to find it. How was she to do that? Think, Beth, (Elizabeth!) think...this was a beach resort. With a posh hotel. What do hotels have? Guest registers...which she could try to access somehow if someone showed them to her.

She didn’t have her computer (it was in her room) but she did have a busty blond bimbo body with the will to use it, so one sunny morning she came on to the clerk at the front desk like a house on fire and 15 minutes, two blowjobs and one quickie later, she walked away with the guest register for the hotel. Good thing the clerk was a guy...if it was a female, she wasn’t sure what she would have done. Or maybe she would have banged her anyway.

In any case, the register was hers. And this is where she got lucky...Arioklos was stupid enough to register under his real name. The one fatal flaw of bad guys—arrogance. So she had the room number. Now she just needed a key. Enter the blond bimbo with raging libido, who manages to seduce the bellhop to procure said key. Success!

She had gotten into the room. Naturally she had also waited until she was absolutely sure that no one was inside. From her vantage point behind a nearby potted plant (which was thankfully big enough for her to hide behind) she saw the entire team go for lunch—at which point she seized the opportunity to sneak in. The key slid into the lock, it clicked and then she was in.

Careful not to ransack the room and raise suspicion, Beth cased the place slowly, looking for any incriminating evidence she could find. Or anything, actually. There were old tattered grimoires filled with spells that she couldn’t even read, let alone cast, discarded drink cans (seriously? mages drinking Coke?) old socks, clothes...and potion bottles. Lots of them.

Staring at the glass bottles filled with the liquid that had changed her, wicked thought came into the young witch’s mind. She couldn’t cat spells...but she KNEW how to cast them. Alchemy had never been her strong suit back at the witch’s academy, but she knew some of it. And if her suspicious were correct...

With mounting excitement, Elizabeth (Elizabeth! Yes!) went back and rummaged through the contents of the assorted suitcases. Yes—everything she needed was there. A pinch of nightsbane, a little powdered mugwort, eye of newt, tongue of toad and...there she had it. She stirred the mixture, said a prayer to Gaea for good measure, and then mixed up a batch of the same liquid. It was identical to the solution that changed her—just translucent this time, and without taste at all—and she proceeded to spike every drink in the room she could find.

Now all she had to do was wait.

She made sure the room looked just the way it was before she had entered, and then slipped out and back behind the same potted plant she had hid behind earlier. Time for a little patience.

She didn’t have to wait long. The men trooped back into room just a minute or so after she had left, and Elizabeth thanked her lucky stars that she had made it out just in time. She hunkered down and watched the door in expectant glee.

A minute passed. Then two. Then three. Then five. It was almost ten minutes before a worried Elizabeth thought of leaving her hiding place…when a cry of anguish split the cry. Aha! So it was happening.

Another scream came, then another, and another…the cries of woe coming from the room were music to her ears. They were getting a taste of their own medicine...literally!

The door slammed open and bimbos aplenty poured out. Redheads, blonds, brunettes…they came in all shapes and sizes, but they all had big boobs, long hair and perfect little bubblebutts. They were all also really angry and confused. Fingers were pointed and names were shouted…but all in breathy giggling voices. Instead of a group of fearsome mages, the gathering of bimbos outside the hotel room resembled nothing more than a bunch of teenagers at a slumber party gone horribly wrong.

Having ascertained that her trap had worked, Elizabeth didn’t stick around any longer. A part of her would have loved to find out which of the bimbos was Arioklos ? her money was on the blue-eyed blond in the corner ? but discretion was the better part of valor, and so she decided to beat a hasty retreat. She’d let hotel security deal with the lovely ladies that had suddenly appeared. The former mages would have a lot of explaining to do…and with any luck, a lot of cocks to suck too.

Her mission completed, Elizabeth used the last remnants of the emergency spell to contact her coven. She hadn’t learnt anything about who they had sold their arcane secrets to, but she had by any standards more than meted out the justice of the coven…and a very poetic justice it was too. It was time to present herself to the elders. Hopefully they could do something about the potion’s aftereffects…she had enjoyed all the sex, but it would be nice to speak like an airhead all the time.

“So, Elizabeth Crawford. You have completed your mission successfully.”

“Yuppers, Matron Mother! I like, totally screwed them over! It was like, way cool!” Elizabeth cringed anew at the sound of her voice. The spell couldn’t be over fast enough. From the scowl on the Matron Mother’s face, she seemed to feel the same way.

“Well done. Now all those who stray from the path shall know the perils of their decision.” (Alright already…can we get to the part where you restore me?)

“Unfortunately…we regret to say that the workings of the potion are beyond us. We are presently unable to restore you to your former form, although we may be able to grant you some of your magical powers back.”

Elizabeth blinked. What? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? (at least she could think of herself as Elizabeth all the time now…) This wasn’t part of the deal.

“Bu, buut, buuuttt…Matron Mother! You can’t do that! It’s like so totally unfair! After I helped you all out and everything! I thought we were besties!”

The Matron Mother shook her grey head like the sound of the word “besties” caused her physical pain. “I am sorry to have failed you, child. But that is the best we can do at the moment. We are researching a cure as we speak, but the potion resists the efforts of our best alchemists to fathom. We ask for your patience, and your forbearance.”

Well now…that was a no any way she heard it. Elizabeth stamped her feet in frustration, her boobs almost knocking her in the face. “Mmmmmmmmmmmph! This is so uncool! Like, major league uncool!” That wasn’t what she meant to say…in her mind she was cursing like a sailor. But apparently bimbos didn’t curse, and so that was what came out.

“It is indeed…”uncool” as you have noted.” The Matron Mother fought to pronounce the word. “But all hope is not lost. You will have your powers back, and you may resume your duties at the coven if you so wish.”

So…she was going to be a busty blond bimbo witch? For the foreseeable future? Well, there were worse fates. She could have been turned into a frog or something.

“Alrighty then, Matron Mommy! Imma like, be the best bimbo witch ever! I’m gonna hex all the bad guys and look real pretty and everything.”

“See that you do, child. See that you do.”