The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER THREE

She came out of one of the bedrooms, looking ruffled. She’d clearly just had sex. A guy with long black hair was lying in the bed behind her.

“Amy,”

She turned around to see Ben, looking discouraged. His drinking hand pointed towards her as he spoke. “You lied to me, Amy.”

Her eyebrow raised in a cocky fashion. “Yeah?”

“Yes. You told me poor Amanda was single, when in fact she had quite a devoted boyfriend. I had to do quite a number on him when he found out about her new personality.”

What the hell does that mean? “So?” Amy didn’t care. Some guy she hadn’t spoken to since school was giving her jib like they were good mates, for no reason. And what the hell was he going on about? Why did he care about Amanda‘s jerk off boyfriend anyway? He’s killing my buzz; I wish he’d go away.

“It was a little lie, people tell them all the time,” she said, trying to shake him off.

It was Ben’s turn to raise an eyebrow. He paused for a minute, then spoke; “I don’t know, I think from now on you’ll be a very truthful person, Amy.” She blinked several times in quick succession, dizzy.

“Who’s that?” he pointed her smiling partner on the bed behind her.

“Dicky,” she replied, still dizzy, He just fucked my ass.”

“Why did you tell me Amanda was single?”

“I don’t like her boyfriend and though if you hit on her, he’d see it and they’d have a fight. I still resent her for leaving me after I tried to go down on her.” Jeez Amy, like, keep your voice down, or everyone will find out!

“Well you should be happy to know that I’ve returned her to normal, but have removed the boyfriend from her life. I found after talking to her that she’s actually a lovely person, and I can’t understand why you, and ex friend and lover, would be so mean. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, I just told you that so you wouldn’t hit on me, I have my eye on someone else tonight,” Okay, that was a little more than I needed to say…

“Tell me a dirty secret.”

“I once pissed in a guy’s mouth—” Her hand shot straight up to her mouth and her eyes widened in horror. What the fuck? Why did I say that? How did he do that? “Why did I say that?! Because I’m actually a closet slut who—” Her hands muffled the rest of the sentence and she squeaked, unable to stop herself, staring at Ben in fear.

“I wouldn’t worry my dear, you always have told the complete truth, in all its detail! Everyone knows you can’t keep your mouth closed, and it doesn’t bother you because you get gradually hornier the more honest you are!” Her eyes glazed over for a moment, then she blinked and looked up. “I’m sorry, what were we saying?”

“You just told me about urinating in someone’s mouth?”

“Oh yes, sorry,” There was no holding back now, and Amy launched into one of the most embarrassing stories about herself there was, “It was the morning after a night of okay sex, his cock wasn’t that big but he was pretty hot, so I took him home and fucked him, right, and the next morning when I woke up he was going down and me and he was GREAT, and after he got me off a few times he said would I piss in his mouth, and I was so happy with the orgasms he gave me that I did.” Her nipples were poking out of her shirt now, but she continued, “To be honest I liked it, it was a feeling of power over him, and as weird as it was I was getting off on watching him drink my piss! So then I started rubbing my pussy on his face and smothering him in piss, and he was jacking himself off, so I started sucking him off! And, right, sucking him off while rubbing my pissy pussy on his face gave me another orgasm! It was SO HOT!” She was breathing hard now, red in the face, and shifting from one foot to another.

“My my Amy, how crude! So have you continued this fetish act with all your partners?” he asked, a knowing smile on his face.

“No,” she replied quickly, “As great as it was, I never found the guy again after that day, and it’s not the kind of thing you ask guys to do. Plus, after he left, clearing up the sheets and mattress and stuff…” Her face crunched up. “It was gross.”

“Well I admire you determination to try new things. You look pretty horney; I‘m guessing you want to go mingle with some men right about now?”

“Sure, I’m not planning on fucking you so there isn’t much point in talking anyway.”

“Come find me at least once an hour, Amy, so we can talk some more.” He turned away and headed for the stairs.

“I was like you once. You’ve heard this line before, haven’t you. But I was. Weak. Afraid. Unwilling. I’d let people walk over me everyday. Roll over while they shat on me. Until I was given a gift. A gift that has changed my life for the better. Now, I know the feeling of control. A feeling of superiority. Now, I’m the guy walking over you.”

“And I see you, you people who were like me, and I wish, wish, that someone had snapped me out of it. Like in the movies? Become a totally different person in 90 minutes or less. For me? It took a girl. A bitch, really. She pissed all over my broken heart and I though, well, that’s enough. Doormat no more. So I went and made myself a real man. Yeah, it almost killed me. But now? Now, I’m so much more than I ever was, or could have been.”

“So now, when I see people like you, pissy little flies on the earth, I don’t squish you. I don’t wipe you under the matt. I make you people. Real people. And yeah, maybe, this is a little out of character for me, but you gotta understand, I just did something really quite nice for someone. Not like my usual nice which redefines your life, but I actually let someone go. That’s really unlike me.”

“I started feelings things from years ago when I saw her. Nostalgic? That the word? And I turned her into something pretty fucked. But really, she didn’t deserve to suffer for the pain inflicted on me. Hell knows I’m going to fuck with her still, but I’ll be nice. I’ll make her a goddess. But you see, cause I’ve done something nice, I have to do something naughty. There’s something inside me that feeds off what I do. And it doesn’t like me being too nice. Letting people go. Changing them for the better. There’s got be some sin in there for me to be a happy bunny.”

“Which is where you three come in. And I tell you this because I think its important to know, that what I’m about to do to you is real. And that yeah, you should use and abuse it. Go out into that party, that world outside, and have some real fun. Cause from now on, there’s going to be no one to stop you. From now on, life gets fun.

Three terrified faces looked back at him. They sat on the floor of dark room towards the centre of the house. It had nothing but a sofa covered in a sheet. Mystically bound and gagged, their eyes moved from Ben, standing over them monologing ,to Gina, crouched on the corner of the sofa’s arm. Her skin cast a red glow around the room despite the lights being on. She looked hungrily at them.

“Gina, you’ve been very kind, introducing me to these timid people, helping me to persuade them to sit and listen to me, but I wont be needed your services anymore.”

“I want them!” she hissed, leaning forward. She seemed to almost float off the end of her perch.

“That may very well be the case. But I sure you understand now that you are lower on the ladder than I, therefore my will takes precedent.”

“I want one Ben! I desssserve one for helping!” Controlled by her hunger, she began to advance on one of their captives, who moaned under their gag

“Learn your place!” Ben bellowed at her. She hissed violently and cowered backwards. “If you want any kind of reward you will cower before me!”

She crawled to his feet and whimpered slightly. She looked up at him, apologising, “Sorry master, I am learning. Every step down I take reveals more to me.”

“So you know now that I created you only hours ago?”

“Yesss...and the hunger, it is new. I cannot control it yet…”

“You will. How many have youdefiled so far?”

“The Jamie boy is Mine now. He guards the door now so we are alone.” Her hands were snaking up his leg.

“Only one? There are plenty of souls here for the taking my pet. Go and feed.”

“Please,” As she stood up to look in his eyes,her hands began to manipulate his crotch, “I need one!”

“No, they are mine. But I shall reward you for your help. It is too early to promote you but you show a lot of promise. Gina, your powers are doubled.”

Yesssssssssssss,” her back arched, and her skin glowed brighter. Her eyes were closed and a wicked smiled played upon her face. “Thank you master.”

“Now go!”she darted across the room and left quickly, her ropes and gags disappearing with her. “Keisha, Kaylee, Paul, stay there and stay quietuntil I say otherwise.”

They all stayed, still cowering from him. “Kayleestand up.” She pulled herself up from the floor quickly.She was a tubby girl, a little shorter than she would like. Her dark hair fell to her shoulders, simple and straight. She was nothing more than plain. Ben had found her standing slightly on the outskirts of a circle of friends, listening intently and nodding her head, pretending to be involved. Ben was doubtful the other women had even noticed she was there. Now, her eyes were closed tightly

“You don’t need to pray, sweetie. He wont help you. It wont matter what I do to you, or what you do after I taint you. If you truly are pure, you’ll see him when the time comes.” Her eyes opened and they pleaded with him.

“Kaylee,” He announced to her, “You are now thin.” Her eyes looked down without her head moving, feeling the pounds literally melt away. She was torn between gratitude and horror. “I can do better than that. Kaylee, you are a walking wet dream!”

Her body evolved around her, shrinking, growing, moulding itself. She grew taller. Already thin, her breasts inflated to a decent D cup, her hips widening to match, giving her a typical hourglass figure. Her luscious ass led to long, defined legs.

She looked at him through half opened eyes, showing off her lengthy lashes. Her long tongue licked her new big lips. I’m hot! she thought, still not moving

“A typical sex pot with a less than typical attribute. Though the way you look will get you lots of sex anyway, I think its important to build on that. So Kaylee, to go with your new body, you’ll find yourself thinking about sex almost all the time.” she felt her mind mould; suddenly Ben wasn’t just her captor, but her captor with a cock. There was another in the room, along with a tasty pussy, Couldn’t possibly be as wet as mine though, she thought, if things got going there could be some serious fucking in here! Oh my god, did I really just think that?

And if that body wasn’t enough, Kaylee, you can control anyone with you’re incredible new….voice. Sing a pretty tune and any mortal will be yours.”

She looked at him in bewilderment. He shook his head at her, “You’ll figure it out. Leave now Kaylee, devote your life to pleasures of the flesh. Go get yourself stuffed.” Her feet carried her out the room as quickly as they could, and as she closed the door behind her.

“Thank you…?” She said quietly as the door was closed. “Whoa…” she spoke again, enjoying it so much the first time. Her voice tasted like silk as it left her. It felt good just to talk! As she raised her hands to cup her lips, they brushed against her new breasts. These are gonna get me laid, her new dirty mind thought, I’ll go figure this new body out. Then I want some cock!

Ben entered the kitchen and looked around. The orgy had moved on, but the aftermath remained. Screwed up bits of clothing dotted the floor, and almost every surface was dripping with semen. Amanda was tiptoeing her way to the fridge, being careful not to tread in any. She got the coke out and started filling her glass when Ben appeared beside her.

“Hello Amanda, enjoying the party?”

“Hey Ben!” she smiled. “Where did you go?”

“Nowhere important,” he looked down at her cup. “Taking it easy tonight?”

Her gorgeous smile shifted to the right of her face, and she cradled her coke. “Yeah, I have to get up tomorrow and study all day, so I’ll only be here for another hour or so. A friend of mine‘s going to take me home.”

She‘s too lovely to let go. “Now, that’s not very fun! Amanda, you want to stay for the duration of the party!” Maybe then I can make it up to you…if I don’t corrupt you too much. Time to plant some seeds…

“Amanda, I want you to go and enjoy the party for a bit. But first, I’m going to give you a mental note. When I touch your hand you will absorb it from me then you will turn and touch some of the semen on the counter next to you, passing the note into the sperm. You wont notice yourself doing it.” He touched her hand and she felt a bubble of information enter her brain. Rather than pop it, she poked a large blob of sperm and passed it on. She blinked, then began to move towards the door, flashing him her dazzling smile.

“Hope you don’t mind, I’ll catch up with you later, Ben, I’m going to enjoy the party!”

“Not at all honey, you have fun!”

Suck him Chestnut hair tickled his legs as Beth slurped up and down his cock. One hand was wrapped around his length while the other held her hair back so she could look him in the eyes. Suck him she though, bobbing up and down. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to do it, but she was doing it, as best she could. Suck him.

He was leaning back onto the wall of corridor between rooms. Some people had ran past them, giggling, but he kept his concentration. He had to keep looking in her eyes. Ben’s words were still bouncing round his head.

“There are so many things a woman looks for,” he had said, “They never really know what they want. You have to be strong but sensitive, take hints and take charge, good looking, funny and caring all in one. It’s pretty hard to be all of those things, I’m sure you’ll agree. All women want the perfect man. And more shoes, of course. What do we want? A woman. That’s it. Anyone who’ll have us. We’ve been trained to think that we are not what the lady wants, so we take what we can get. But the lady, she gets to pick and choose.

Well, I’m going to give you something all women like; a thousand yard stare. Any girl who looks in those deep baby blues of yours, Paul, will do whatever you ask; just make sure you keep that gaze.

She’s hot, and drunk. Might as well put her to good use. He thought when he met Beth stumbling down the corridor. He stopped her and placed his hands on her shoulders, and she drunkenly looked up into his eyes. “Hel...” her slurred words caught in her through as she was caught by his eyes.

“Suck me,” He said. As she sunk to her knees, he had whipped out his cock, keeping eye contact. “Suck you...” She had whispered before she had consumed him. For fifteen minutes now she had pleasured him, and he was almost ready.

“Swallow,” he grunted, grabbing her hair and pulling her down deep on his cock.

Swallow, the word consumed her thoughts as he began to cum. As he released, his eyes closed in ecstasy. As his seed pumped into her mouth, after the first dreamy mouthful, she began to struggle, but he held her in place.

“Now I know what you’re thinking, Paul, constant eye contact? That’s a ball ache. But you’ve just got to do it for long enough till you get some of that magic semen of yours into her, and she’ll become the kind of girl you’ve always wanted. And in her eyes, you’ll be everything she’s ever wanted; the perfect man, the perfect master.”

Her cries were muffled as his cum entered her. He pushed her back by her head to watch her change.

Falling to the floor, she looked up at him in fear, then looked at her chest in horror. Her C cup boobs were inflating quickly to a pert, bouncy F cup. Her clothes morphed into nothing more than a G-string and bikini top. Her hair lengthened and lightened, ass inflating and rounding. Her already pretty face became gorgeous. As her intelligence was sucked out of her, her thoughts became consumed with sex, sex and servitude. She was just what Paul had always wanted, a bimbo beach bunny.

Her gaze slowly moved up his body Fuck, he’s gorgeous! to look him in the eye. She licked her lips and giggled in her new high pitched voice, “Yummy!”

He smiled as he looked at her, “You like that?”

She nodded her head vigorously. Still on the floor, she put her weight on her hands and lifted her crotch up towards him. “Yes yes, Bethy like a lot! Want to fuck Bethy now? Please?”

He looked at her, rubbing himself, becoming hard again instantly. He could hear Ben’s words echoing in his mind.

“See, give a man what he wants, and he’s happy. A couple of devoted girls on your arm and I’m sure you’d settle down pretty quick. But that, that doesn’t really work for me. You settle down with your six or seven favourite slaves and my influence will pretty much cease. But if I give you the hunger...the hunger is my favourite thing. The need for fresh meat. The desire to consume everyone, just for the sake of it. Knowing you won’t be happy until you’re drowning in slave pussy, well that’ll keep you going for years. So, Paul, I’m giving you the hunger.

He looked down at the new Beth, his dream girl, ready and willing to fuck him, and felt a tingle inside. Why have just one? said the voice in his head.

“No Bethy,” He said finally, helping her to her feet, “Let’s go find you a friend.”

She clung onto his arm. “Whatever you say, Master!”

“Simon’s going around telling everyone you wanted him to fuck you in the ass.”

Mark had marched straight up to Amy as soon she had entered the room. They had been good friends in school, and he had a huge crush on her, but she always believed he was too geeky for her.

“I did,” she casually replied, walking with him over to one side of the room. “See, I have this deep rooted desire to fuck Amanda because of this lesbian affair we had back in school, right, and the only thing that kills this craving is to get my gorgeous bum stuffed. I wanted Simon to do it but he wouldn’t.”

“Then Amanda came and told me she was in love with me, right, so we had really kinky lesbian bondage sex! I got really into it until she gave me an assgasm—that’s what I call an orgasm in my ass—then I was, like, not in the mood. So I went and found Dickie to ram me so I wouldn’t do it again. He did and now I don’t want to fuck Amanda any more.”

She was panting by the time she finished the story. Her nipples were poking through her top, her face flustered and red. She shifted her weight from one leg to another and eyed Mark up and down.

He was shocked, not at her honesty, but her depravity. He could only think of one thing to say; “I’ve never heard of an assgasm before…”

Her mouth flew open once again. “Yeah its when someone makes my ass feel so good that I have a massive orgasm that starts in my ass. I have to have one a day that’s why I have so many dildos at home in my room!” She licked her lips as sweat began to form on her forehead. Overtaken by the insane heat in her loins, she gave into her desires. “I’m really horney, Mark. Do you want to fuck me? You could try and give me an assgasm…I‘m really easy to be honest.” She took his hand and lead him back upstairs. I seem to spending a lot of time having sex at this party, she thought, probably because I’m such a slut!

Ben was about to leave the kitchen when something caught his eye. There was a girl on the floor tucked away in the corner of the kitchen. She was naked, legs spread apart, propped up against the wall. Cum was dripping out of her exposed slit onto the floor. Her large breasts, her hair and face were covered in it. She was panting, most of her body red. She looked exhausted, her eyes closed.

Ben crouched in front of her, trying to remember what Tina had told him earlier.

“Hello Naomi,”

She didn’t move.

“Hello Leanne?”

Her eyes opened to see him. There was a look of pleading in her them.

“No more…” she mumbled, “No more…cant anymore…”

He chuckled to himself.

“Oh dear. I guess you’ll think twice about insulting Tina again wont you! You look like you need something to cheer you up. Let me think for a minute.” He watched some cum drip out of her.

“Stand up Leanne. You’re fully rested, relaxed, and cleaned up.” He stood up with her, and she looked at him questionably as he began to speak again.

“Leanne, you have a hypnotic pussy! Through it, you can control anyone you wish. Simply thinking of a person and stimulating your cunt will cause them to do, say think of feel anything you desire. Its smell is intoxicating, , its taste addictive. Anyone who drinks the nectar of you’re your snatch will become your slave for life.”

Her naked body swayed from side to side as her world altered to his words. “You adore controlling people and want to have as many slaves as you can. You yearn for everyone to worship you. You’re a smart girl Leanne—smart and cunning. I’m sure you’ll find ways to take over this party, however your powers will never work on me.”

She blinked a few times, the smiled an evil smile. “Hey there Benjy,” she purred, gesturing to her stunning body. “You like what you see?”

“I sure do honey, but I’m gonna head into the party. You have a good time though!”

“Oh, I will!” she replied, opening her legs and slipping a finger into herself.

Keisha walked into the giant garden of the Bennett’s house. It carried on for at last a mile, leading to a small wood that stretched across the landscape. She had stepped onto hand built wooden deck, with glass top tables and large recliners with deep cushions on top. Dotted around the decking were large pots of eloquent flowers. There was a spiral staircase leading up to a balcony of similar fashion to her right. The sun beat down on her dark skin. To her left there were two of her old school friends, Rosie and Jenny. Yum

Jenny was laying on one of the recliners in a dramatic fashion. Her rusty red hair was spread over the cushions. She had large breasts, probably DD’s, which stuck out of her otherwise shapely frame. Rosie was laughing at her; petite in almost every way, she had an adorable air about her, from her short brown hair to her high pitched giggle. They both looked up as Keisha approached them.

“Helloooo, Keisha!” Jenny cried, sitting up. Rosie was still laughing.

“Hello there ladies,” she purred as she sat down next to Rosie, “How are you both?”

“A little drunk!” Jenny said loudly.

“Sssshhhh!” Rosie hissed and they again collapsed in giggles. “You look stunning, Keisha! You’ve really blossomed since school! Your boobs are so much bigger!”

“I know,” she replied, looking down at her new body, “I’ve been very lucky. My ass is nice and defined now was well. You two look fantastic, as you always did. You picked a good day to be in the garden.”

“Its such a lovely day, we didn’t want to be inside,” Rosie said, “The suns out, its hot and the flowers smell so nice! Like......chocolate?” Her eyebrows furrowed as she inhaled and noticed the smell for the first time. It was delightful. Her eyes rolled back slightly.

“They do smell like chocolate! We didn’t notice that before!” Jenny was looking around at the plants

.

Keisha smiled. “They do, don’t they,” She purred, “And the sun is so hot, I’m positively melting.”

“I know,” Jenny said, laying down again to bath, resting her arms over her eyes to block out the sun. “It’s beautiful!”

“Smells so...strong…” murmured Rosie. She couldn’t stop thinking about the smell. But now she wasn’t looking at the flowers; she was looking at Keisha. Her dark skin was glistening in the sun. Is it her? Beads of sweat were slowly edging down her neck into her cleavage. She didn’t have those at school... Her mind was wandering. I’m more drunk than I thought!

“Keisha...are you wearing...perfume?” She asked slowly.

She looked at Jenny, lying on her back, and then scooted closer to Rosie. “I’ll tell you secret,” She said, leaning in close to whisper in her ear, “That smell? It’s me…”

Rosie inhaled again, the odour of dark coco filled her lungs. Her head crept forward slightly until her nose was buried in Keisha’s hair and she took another long sniff. “It’s amazing…” She whispered back, barely thinking.

“Keep sniffing, sweetie,” Keisha purred, looking over at Jenny. She was half asleep on her back in the sun, less than an arms width away. As Rosie’s hands came up to cup her hair closer to her nose, Keisha’s hand wiped the sweat from her chest, then snaked out over Jenny’s face. She pointed a finger down above her open mouth and waited for a drop of liquid to slowly drip down into Jenny’s open mouth.

The first drop landed on her top lip. She stirred slightly and licked the droplet off. Her mouth immediately formed a smile. Two more droplets fell quickly into her smiling mouth. The taste filled her mouth, filled her head, tasting just like.…“Dark chocolate”...she was half drunk and half asleep, and all she thought of was chocolate. As some more drops fell on lips she greedily licked them up.

Keisha was smiling broadly. She took her hand away from Jenny to pull her hair away from Rosie. Rosie noticed, but her movements were sluggish; she gasped before Keisha shifted her position then pulled her back, this time pressing her lips against her neck. Rosie, mindlessly lost in a world of cocoa, began to lick. Keisha’s hand moved back towards Jenny, this time her finger resting on her lips.

Jenny’s tongue snaked out and wrapped around her finger. As her mouth opened, Keisha slipped her finger inside. Jenny was in heaven. The taste was so strong, so overpowering, it was the single most delicious thing in the world and she needed more, more! She took her arm off her face and used it to sit up. Her eyes stayed closed in bliss. She moved up, towards the mystery taste.

Rosie was licking up and down Keisha’s neck. She moved closer, wrapping her arms around her, licking and sucking at her ear, burying her face into her hair. It was pleasure. Pure pleasure. Keisha cradled her head, putting a few more fingers into Jenny’s mouth and slowly leading her closer. Jenny stood up, but felt the taste was lower. She took on step and began to sink, just registering that she was straddling someone’s leg. As the tasty fingers were taken out of her mouth, her eyes half opened, looking for the tasty delight, to see Keisha’s face right in front of her. She instinctively moved forward and began to kiss her, tasting the sweet nectar again. Their tongues danced in chocolate saliva, Jenny desperately swallowing any liquid she could. As they kissed, her eyes slowly pupils faded to a deep dark brown. Satisfied for the moment, Keisha slowly pushed Jenny back. Her chocolate brown eyes were barely focusing. Her mouth hung open, tongue licking her lips.

“Undress,” Keisha ordered. Jenny stood up and slowly began to peel off her clothes. Rosie was still licking lovingly. Keisha pulled her round and kissed her as well. She released her for the moment and gave the same order as she quickly pulled her own clothes off. Her two old schoolmates stood naked next to the cushioned recliner, both with chocolate brown iris’. The smell of cocoa was heavy in the air, keeping them entranced. Time to finish this, She thought.

She lifted her foot up and lightly dragged it across Jenny’s lips. She instinctively moved forward to suck, and Keisha lowered her leg to pull her down to the bottom of the recliner. One of Keisha’s hands was pulling Rosie down to her breasts; the other was tugging the large breasted red head between her legs.

“Seal your fate, my pretty; take a sip from the chocolate pussy. I promise, nothing will ever taste as good as my sweet cocoa cunt!”

Jenny obeyed her mistress, pushing herself as far into heaven as she could, licking, sucking, and slurping.

She reached up to one of her new nipples and pinched, watching liquid trickle out. “And you, sweet Rosie, come have some home made chocolate milk.” She began to suck the thick liquid out of Keisha’s nipple. She felt it slide down her throat and into her soul.

“Serve your chocolate goddess!” Keisha cried. Both girls began to mindlessly pleasure her. Within the first few minutes, their eyes had filled up with chocolate milk.

Ben walked out of the kitchen and saw Kevin hobbling across the hall, away from a toilet. “Kevin,” he called, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m not sure,” he replied with a slight grimace, “All I know is I wanna get laid!”

“No, Kevin, not yet you don’t. What you want to do is go into the kitchen and clean up the results of that orgy. Carefully scoop up all the semen left on the counters, floor, cabinets, And anywhere else you can find it. Put it in glass and fill the rest with water. Then, you search the party, making sure you don’t drop any, and find Amy. When you find her, hand her the glass and call her a numpty. When she takes the glass off you, you can go back to trying to get laid.”

“Now go.”

TO BE CONTINUED.....