The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER FOUR

Kevin entered his kitchen and observed the room. Both his mind and body were on autopilot, but he knew what he had to do—he had to clean up the cum. But how to do it?

There was a fair amount, spread out primarily on the worktops, with spots on the surrounding cupboards and fridge, and some on the floor. He had to hurry, because the task would surely be harder if the cum dried. What to do? He scanned the room looking for clues.

There was a naked brunette on the far side of the room, but he barely noticed—she wasn’t important to the task. His eyes stopped on a small cupboard next to the fridge, which he knew to be the resting place of the cleaning equipment.

He marched over carefully, moving quickly but trying not to step in any semen, opened the cupboard, and removed the dustpan and brush. He examined the dustpan; a basic half circle of plastic with a handle on one end, and a rubber strip along the open side, designed to get as close to the ground as possible. Perfect.

He heard a woman’s voice near him, calling to him: “Kevin, baby, come here.” He continued with his task.

Starting with the floor next to the cupboard, he placed the rubber strip on the floor and pushed, scooping the cum up into the dustpan. Satisfied his plan would work, he stood up and fetched a pint glass, allowing the cum to drip out of the dustpan into the glass. Then he attacked the work surface, using the dustpan to scoop the semen to the edge and into the glass.

“Kevin, come here, now!” The voice spoke again, but he barely acknowledged it. In no time at all, he had cleared most of the sperm up—almost half of the glass—from the worktops and floor. To finish off, he marched to the sink, took a cloth, and used it to wipe up any excess streaks he could see. He knelt down to wipe the last spot off the side of a cupboard, then raised up to be greeted by the brunette. She had positioned her naked body over the edge of the kitchen top and spread her legs, so he was looking right into her sex.

One hand was cupping one of her breasts, the other was pulling her lips apart. “Kevin,” she said again.

His nose twitched, and for a second, he stopped. He could smell something…there was something so…compelling about this woman. But then the second was over, and he remembered his task. He spun on the spot and walked back to the sink. Placing the glass down, he squeezed the cloth tightly to allow its contents to fall into it, and began to top it up with water.

“Damn it, why isn’t it working?” He heard her voice again, but didn’t focus on it, only concentrating on getting the glass as full as possible without risking spilling any of its contents in transit.

“Fine. I don’t want you anyway.” Out of the corner of his eye, he almost saw the brunette turn away from him as he moved towards one of the doors heading into his house. As he left, he heard her speak again, “Tina, come to the kitchen,” but he was too busy to care. He had to find Amy.

Tina was having her pussy licked again. Lying back on the sofa, she ran her hands through Naomi’s matted blonde hair as she mindlessly licked and sucked. Her face was covered in Tina’s juices and discharge belonging to other random citizens that had happened to walk through the kitchen at the wrong time.

Because of the sheer size of the orgy, Tina had moved them out of the kitchen into a large sitting room deeper in the house, but there were only a few left now; Alex and Mark were both pounding their respective partners, another blonde and a red head, on the other side of the room, and a tall muscular stranger was frantically thrusting in and out of Naomi’s asshole as she pleasured Tina for what was, in fact, the fourteenth time.

“I’m not sure how your friend Leanne managed to—ooooh—wander off, but—yes!—since she’s not around you’ll have to seeeEEERVE both sentences, I’m afraid,” Tina moaned, before throwing her head back in pleasure.

She was totally naked apart from the holster that carried her special gun, which still hung loosely around her waist. She wanted to take it off—the leather was rubbing on her skin slightly—but she daren‘t. It was against regulations for an Officer to leave their firearm in a position where it could be misused—this had been drilled into her during her training. They had spent a long time discussing her firearm during training. How long was unknown.

She couldn’t quite recall the specifics, but she knew she had been trained. She must have been, surely? The details were sketchy…how long she was there, where the facility was, the name of anyone else who attended…but she knew what she knew. She was a Sex Officer; charged with making sure everyone had a good time! And she knew everyone in this room was having a good time, even if it wasn’t voluntarily. Even Naomi, who was now forcing her tongue as deep into Tina’s pussy as possible, would be nuzzled in the thrills of her artificial passion.

Starting a massive orgy because of one insulting remark would have been referred to by her superiors as ‘excessive force’, but I didn’t hear anyone complaining, she thought.

She was close to cumming, so her hand slowly moved to un-holster her weapon, ready to shoot Naomi with another round after her orgasm, but she never quite made it. She cried out suddenly. There was a new feeling inside her, a deep flame that burnt in her pussy and torched all her insides.

“God!” she cried, sitting up, squeezing her legs together around Naomi’s head, who squealed. The feeling shot up and around her head and as if someone had flicked a switch in her head, her priorities changed. She had to get to the kitchen.

She pulled away from Naomi, who moaned, eyes half open, face and body covered in cum. As she went to leave the room, she heard a sound like air quickly being sucked through a sponge—SHHHLURP!—as Naomi pulled away from the dick in her ass and began to crawl after Tina.

She heard the sound but it didn’t stop her. She had to get to the kitchen. The fire burned deep inside her pussy, making her weak at the knees, but it didn’t stop her, it fuelled her. She moved through a few rooms in a daze not caring that people were looking at her naked ass, finally bursting through a door into the kitchen to see Leanne sitting on the work surface, totally naked, with two fingers playing with her twat. Looking at Tina, she smiled a wicked smile.

“Hello, sweetie.”

Well if there’s ever an example of pleasures of the flesh, there it is!

Kaylee was looking at Jason, a guy she’d never properly spoken to through all their years at school. He was tall, dark and athletic, and very popular. Of course, because of those qualities, he always had a girlfriend.

Since school he’d obviously taken up going to the gym, because he was clearly toned. Just looking at his figure was driving Kaylee wild. It was less than twenty minutes since she’d walked out of the dark room with Ben in, with a body to drive anyone wild and a head full of sex. She’d gone straight to the nearest bathroom to examine herself, and after seeing herself in the mirror, spent all that time jilling herself off.

She’d only said two new words on her way there; “Excuse” and “me.” Each one was like soft pillow of air caressing her mouth on its way out, so sweet she wanted to eat them up as soon as she‘d let them go. The young girl who was walking towards the toilet jumped out of her way as soon as they were said.

As she straightened herself out and left the bathroom, the young girl was gone, obviously tired of waiting. She had walked into yet another large sitting room, this one bland and barely decorated, with small groups of friends littered here and there. Jason was standing with a few of his old friends, people she almost recognised, chatting and drinking. Just looking at him was making her wet.

Wow, she thought, its gonna be hard to do anything now sex is on my brain all the time!

Pushing her new body out in all the right places, she moved forward and walked past the group, calling, “Jason!", watching his head spin round as he craned to find the source of the voice. “Follow me!” She was getting used to her new voice.

Followherfollowherfollowherfollowher Jason followed, though he wasn’t sure why. He was walking behind one of the hottest girls he’d ever seen! There didn’t seem to be an easy way to start a conversation while he was staring at her ass, so he just followed her out the room into a corridor with several doors, one of which she picked and peaked into. Seemingly satisfied, she turned and jerked her head towards the opening, saying “Get inside!” Getinsidegetinsidegetinside He marched into the room and she closed the door behind them.

Once he was in the middle of the room he stopped. He was looking at very small window next to a desk which looked centuries old. To his right was a small wardrobe, to his left, a single bed. Part of him realised he was in the quarters of an old servant, but he mainly wondered why he was there. He had lost his purpose as soon as he was inside the room. He turned to confront the woman there with him, confused.

There was no doubt about it, she was gorgeous. Those hips were hiding the luscious ass he had followed, and a tight, lean tummy lead to a slender frame with huge boobs which seemed to defy gravity, straining against her top. His eyes continued up along her perfect neckline, and between her soft lips and dirty blonde hair were a pair of deep brown eyes that he almost recognise-

“Kaylee?” he wondered out loud. His voice shook slightly, either through intimidation or arousal. This was the shy chubby girl from school? She smiled at him, showing rows of brilliant white teeth.

Taking a step towards him slowly, she replied, “Took you long enough.” Her voice flowed into his ears, like water but softer, and filled his head up to the brim. It was a joy to listen to, and despite all of her incredible assets, he found himself looking at her lips, longing for her next words to spill from them.

His nerves got the better of him—usually he could handle beautiful women, he’d has his fair share, but she was something else—and his usually smooth words failed on him. “You...you got thin..”

“I know,” Her smiled widened, she looked down at herself then back to him. “That’s not all I got...” His eyes flicked down to her impossible breasts, but came to rest on her lips. Her voice was like silk, and he wanted more, but he couldn’t bring himself to ask a question. His mouth opened, but nothing came out.

“Y’know, in school, I always had a crush on you,” She was closer now, raising one hand up and gently placing it on his chest, “And it’s easy to see why. Did you ever have a crush on me?”

His voice died completely. His brain was screaming, say yes, say yes!!!! But he couldn’t bring himself to lie. “Kaylee....I...”

Her head shook slightly, her soft blonde hair bouncing slightly on her shoulders. Didn’t she used to be a brunette? “It’s okay, Jason. I was nothing back then. Now, I’m something. Something beautiful!” Her hand trailed up from his chest to the back of his neck, stroking him. Her other hand was hooked round one of the belt loops of his jeans, pulling herself close, her legs stepping around his. He felt a wetness where her crotch was; she was soaked. He felt her big boobs push into his abs.

“I’ll be able to do anything I want with this body, and d’you know what I always wanted to be?” His head moved slowly from side to side, but his eyes were fixed on her lips. He couldn’t look away. Every time she spoke his brain melted away just a little more. Trapped in the fog, he was desperate to hear just one more word.

Her smile was as wide as it could be. “I always wanted to be a singer.” She pulled him close, down into her neck, so that she was speaking straight into his ear. “D’you ever hear that song Love Machine? It’s one of my favourites...” Jason’s eyes were closed, arms wrapped around her, holding her near. He inhaled, the sweet smell of her skin mixing with her arousal.

He was so happy to be in her arms, so content, just one step away from heaven. When she opened her mouth again, it was to take him up that last step. She sang to him, even though it was soft, her voice was the definition of perfection, like liquid gold pouring into his head. Her sweet words sealed his fate.

“Come take my hand,

Understand that you can,

You’re my man, and I need you tonight,

Come make my dreams,

Honey hard as it seems,

Loving me is as easy as pie...”

He was in pure bliss. “Kaylee,” he whispered into her skin, “I’m your man...” He was hers, absolutely. Her man. There was nothing he wanted more than her. He’d do whatever he could for her. His love for her was so...easy.

She let a small laugh escape her lips. It had felt so good to sing, but knowing she had enslaved Jason made it so much better. “You are mine, sweetie, my man forever,” she pressed her lips as close to his ear as possible and spoke defiantly, “Now fuck me!”

He obeyed.

Kevin marched through the party quickly but steadily. On hand was gripping the pint glass tightly, the other was flat out underneath it, in case any drops were to be spilt. He wandered from room to room, scanning everyone he saw, looking for Amy. He saw several of his old school friends hooking up around the house; one room looked like the aftermath of an orgy, with two skater boys naked, pounding their partners from behind, one of the lads he used to play football with was kissing the feet of someone dressed in a Halloween devil costume, and one guy he knew had two blonde beach bunnies hanging on his arm with looks of admiration. Some people spoke to him, saying hello, congratulating on a great party, thanking him, but he only replied with the same question each time; “Do you know where Amy is?” Every time their answer was negative, and he moved on, until eventually someone replied with a lead.

“Yeah, I saw her not long ago, she was leading Mark upstairs,” Daniel had told him, holding hands with a plain looking girl, “Looked well red in the face.”

Kevin turned on his heels and bee lined for the main staircase, large and wooden with steps as wide as a car. with a thick rug running down the middle. He had just reached the top when he saw Mark scooting round a corner in a hurry.

“Do you know where Amy is?” Kevin asked again, holding the glass.

“No!” Mark mumbled as he raced past down the stairs. Kevin carried on upstairs, and seeing an open door, looked to see if he could find his prize.

Amy was inside, pulling her top back on over her head. She certainly looked ruffled and worn out as she noticed Kevin’s arrival.

“Kevin,” words began to pour out of her mouth immediately, “I just fucked Mark on this big bed here, it was good cause I was really horny, I don’t care if you mind, I think it’s your parents bed, after he was done I tried to get him to do me again up the ass but he wouldn’t, I think I scared him off,” Once again she could not stop herself from telling the truth, and her arousal level quickly shot up. She found herself walking towards him. “I’m sort of getting in the mood again, I don’t know why I’m being such a slut, my body’s on fire all the time, makes me want to fuck so bad, I want to fuck you cause you’re rich, makes you hot, god my pussy’s on fire, Kevin—”

“Amy,” he cut her off when she was standing right in front of him, and completed his mission, “Numpty.”

She blinked. Her eyes darted straight to the glass in his hand and she took it away, raising it to her lips, and began to drink it down in big gulps, chugging it quickly but carefully, not spilling a drop. As she did, Kevin watched, his desire to get laid returning.

The cum cocktail slowly moved down her throat into her stomach, filing her up. As she raised the glass to allow the last dregs to fall down into her mouth, she felt a bubble flow from her mouth up to her brain. As she finished and took the glass away from her face, her hand fell to her side and she stared straight ahead as the message Ben had left for her popped.

“Hello Amy,” his voice bounced around her head, as if he was shouting into her brain. “I trust my mental note reached you in one piece—they can be tricky things to send sometimes, but I do like to branch out every now and again with something different.

You’ve just been given this cocktail by one of your old school friends—I haven’t decided who yet, I’ll pick some unsuspecting victim when I leave the kitchen—who used a sleeper word on you. I gave them a tiny portion of power which only activated when they used the word (I’m thinking dumpy if I’m honest, but I may change my mind) which is similar to what I’ve just done to you.

You see, with this mental note I have also passed on an ability to you. I’m aware it wasn’t the kindest way to do it—your probably packing more sperm then a fertility clinic at the moment—but like I said, I like to push my boundaries. Plus, I have to be a mean bastard every now and again.

I know I told you to come find me every hour, but I’m going to extend your time and say that you have one hour from right now before you have to come to find me. And in that time, your going to get a little maternal. Quite maternal in fact, because I’ve blessed you with a special pregnancy.

When I’ve done nattering, you’ll find that all that sperm has filled you up with potential kids, and you’ve been thrust into your third trimester, ready to pop. Unfortunately, there’s only going to be one way for you to squeeze out a baby, and that’s if someone else gives you an orgasm. Any kind will do, but you’ve got to have one to finally push the kid out. Your desperation to have your children will take over, and you’ll have as many as you can before coming to find me. Don’t worry about the kids once you’ve had them, I can guarantee they’ll be able to take care of themselves!

You enjoy yourself for the next hour, and keep a tally, I’ll want to know exactly how many little Amy’s are running around!”

Ben’s voice stopped, and Amy’s eyes focused again. She had dropped the empty pint glass on the floor next to her. Kevin was standing staring at her stomach, and she followed his gaze down to see a bump. Not a normal bump, but a huge bump, too big for just one baby, so big she could barely see the ground! Her boobs were at least twice as big, her back and feet were aching, and she quickly felt tired, and her skin was stretched to the limit over her enormous stomach which was barely covered by her now tattered clothes.

For a second she was gripped with horror—I’m pregnant!!—but then she filled with a need. A need to see her child, to finish the pregnancy, a desperate obsession with getting the baby out.

Her head snapped up and she looked at Kevin with a mix of lust and longing. Still cursed to be totally honest, she explained to him her situation. “I need to orgasm!”

Kevin had just come out of his daze to see Amy, entranced, become overly-pregnant right in front of his eyes. Despite this, he was still on a mission of sorts, and he replied in the simplest of terms.

“I wanna get laid!”

Amy grabbed him and pulled him round towards his parents bed. “Do me then!” she cried, pushing him on, quickly pulling her ripped top over her belly, and pushing her jeans down to her ankles. Like all the girls at the party, she wore no underwear.

Kevin sat on the bed and pulled his trousers off, now consumed with primal need. He wanted to get laid! And now he could. It didn’t matter that she was pregnant—too pregnant—or that he couldn’t remember coming to his parents room. He just wanted to get laid! He pulled the almost-naked Amy up onto the bed, and she stroked his cock from semi to completely hard on in seconds. In the fusion of two totally primitive emotions, the need to fornicate and the need to reproduce, Amy lowered herself onto Kevin’s ready cock and began to rock back and forth.

Tina dropped suddenly and fell onto all fours, craning her neck to look up Leanne, still perched on the work top. The fire in her body was still burning, primarily in her cunt. She instinctively wanted to shove three fingers deep inside of her to try and quell the heat, but she couldn’t move. All she could do was stare at Leanne from the floor.

She was beautiful, and naked, legs spread apart, one hand lazily playing with a nipple while the other drew slow circles around her clit. Her smile was wicked, her eyes knowing. She slid herself closer to the end of the worktop, and just before dismounting, pinched her clit with two fingers. Tina felt the fire inside her burn brighter, feeling tingles bounce around her own clit, suddenly aware she should stay on her knees.

Leanne jumped down to the floor, her large breasts bouncing up and down. She crouched down in front of Tina. “You bitch,” she hissed, “You’ll be sorry you ever messed with me.” She then took the finger that had been playing with her clit, and wiped her juices across Tina’s top lip.

As she watched, the smell of her pussy invaded Tina’s nose. For a second her eyes widened, before slowly rolling back into her head. Almost involuntarily, she took on long, deep sniff, and her mouth fell open. When her eyes opened again, she had new urges. She wanted more. More of the glorious smell that was invading her head. It was doubling the heat that burnt inside her pussy, but she didn’t care. She wanted more.

Her tongue slowly reached out to lick her top lip, when Leanne said “Stop.” She froze.

“I want you to drink from the source,” she purred, “My beautiful hypnotic pussy. So follow me.” She walked towards one of the kitchen doors and turned to see Tina staying still. Tina wanted the source of the smell, but knew she couldn’t move. Leanne sighed and placed a finger on her clit once again, this time speaking out loud, “Follow me, Tina.” Tina immediately scurried across the kitchen floor, still naked save for her holster and gun, and with her tongue still sticking out. They left the kitchen into a large hallway, stretching almost from one end of the house to the other. It was full of people, their old friends, drinking, chatting, laughing, many of whom stopped to stare at the gorgeous naked brunette leading a Sex Officer on all fours through the hall.

The crowd quickly become silent, and as Leanne neared its centre, she stopped and looked at everyone. Girls were looking at her in distain, guys were checking her out. She opened her legs slightly, and slipped one finger deep inside her pussy. “Don’t mind us,” she commanded, and quickly everyone went back to their conversations, no longer caring about the naked women. Leanne smiled, getting a rush from controlling so many people at once. They could all be mine, she thought as she lead Tina on, They WILL all be mine!

Ben had a smile on his face. He had watched Leanne lead Tina through a crowd of people, naked, then make them indifferent to their presence. He had no idea where they were going or what they’d get up to, but it made him smile to think of the mayhem they might cause.

He finished off, zipped up and flushed, then walked over to wash his hands in the sink. Looking at his reflection, he smiled again. He ran wet fingers through his hair, took a deep breath and said out loud, “Well, time to go back out there.”

Exiting the bathroom, he took about three steps before feeling a hard, sharp impact on the back of his head, and then fell forwards into darkness.

Amy was like a dog in heat, showing nothing short of desperation as she pounded herself down onto Kevin’s cock. The sheer weight of Amy and her tummy pushing deep down on his cock was getting Kevin off, but it was her frantic movements that really got him going. She was facing away from him in the style of a reverse-cowgirl, giving him a view of her incredible ass every time she raised herself up to plunge back down on top of his erect cock.

She was moaning heavily, clearly getting off. Kevin was moaning louder, which was filling her full of fear. That bastard’s going to come early, he wont give me what I want! I have to get this baby out! She lifted herself up off Kevin, and tried to reposition herself.

Kevin looked up and cried, “I want to get laid!” It was a lot harder to move because of all the extra weight, but she managed to shift forward and place the end of his cock against her asshole. An assgasm is the best way!

She plunged herself down onto him and he cried out. It felt good to have a cock back in her ass, and she quickly felt her orgasm build. Kevin was moaning loudly—it was his first time fucking a girl’s ass—he was getting close once again, but Amy didn’t care, because she was ready. Nice and fast, I’ve got plenty of time left, I need to get this baby out!

The heat built inside her and she came. Hard. She screamed and leant back onto Kevin who started to cum, but she didn’t care. She was getting the baby out Leaning back further, cock still up ass, she opened her legs as wide as they could go. Her tummy rumbled, and shook slightly, and she felt her insides move. I’m having a baby, she thought, and it doesn’t even hurt!

As she felt it move through her body there was no pain, and soon she saw felt it leave her. She couldn’t see it over her giant stomach, but a small yellow egg appeared and fell out of her, rolling between Kevin’s legs to the end of the bed. An imperfect shape, it was the size of a small melon, rolling on its own accord to the end of the bed, then falling to the floor, and rolling to an open space on the floor before stopping. Emotions running wild, Amy lifted herself of Kevin’s rapidly deflating cock to move off the bed. It’s out! It’s out! some part of her registered that she wasn’t looking at a baby, it was a yellow egg, but as she stared longingly at her baby, she didn’t care.

As Amy watched, the egg cracked, straight down the middle. As it opened, a small ball of flesh appeared out of the egg and began to grow. Within a few seconds, it grew to the size of an adult, and formed into a perfect carbon copy of Amy. They looked identical, except that the new Amy had blonde hair, and wasn’t heavily pregnant. Amy stared at her offspring. It was like looking in a mirror! She was perfect; everything a mother could ever want in a child.

But soon the adoration subsided, to be replaced by an all too familiar feeling. Amy’s hands were resting on her huge stomach. This baby...I’ve got to get this baby out of me! Still naked, she raced out of the room without so much as a second look at her daughter. “Mother...?” Blonde Amy asked quietly, but had no answer, and soon she was alone with a naked man sleeping on a bed.

Blonde Amy had all of Amy’s memories, but she was not like her mother. Within her there were no lesbian tendencies, no desire for anal sex—or any sex at all, for that matter. She was shy, and a prude. The thought of sex—and how much of it her mother had been involved in within the last few hours—was vile.

Quickly and quietly, she collected up her mothers and left the room without daring another glance at Kevin’s naked body. She put on her mothers clothes in the hall, but didn’t not venture downstairs. Afraid she would be compared to her slut mother, she retreated further into the house in shame.

TO BE CONTINUED.....