The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER FIVE (A.K.A The Interlude)

He was tired, and his head hurt, A lot.

“He’s waking up! He’s waking up!”

“You! Ben! Whatever! What the fuck have you done here?! Why is everything so fucked?”

His head throbbed, he tried to open his eyes, but the pain was too sharp. He felt himself drifting away again…

“How are you doing this?”

“Ben, you have called to me at a time in your life that is so familiar. Everyone who calls me feels the same. I can see you are filled with great pain. You’re experiencing an anger that is burning at the front of your mind. You wish revenge. That’s understandable. You’ve been hurt, I get that. But of all the people in the world feeling like you right now, calling out for vengeance, why have I replied to you? It’s simple really. It’s because deep down under that anger, there is something much more powerful.

Your imagination.

I’m sure you didn’t read the fine print, not many people do. If you did and you continued anyway, then I applaud your commitment. You’ve pretty much died just for the chance to talk to me, If you didn’t, it doesn’t matter much. You’re here now anyway. And where is here, you may be asking? Well, here is nowhere. In-between night and day, light and dark, life and death. Here we can see everything, and touch nothing. It is, you might say, the grey area in-between.”

Everything was grey. He couldn’t focus. It was all a blur. There were men in the room…they were yelling…he wanted to sleep…

“Don’t fret, you’re not dead yet. I say yet, but there really is no reason for you to die today. You can simply walk away if you wish. Just say no to my offer, and everything goes back to normal. That’s with the understanding that you will never, EVER be able to communicate with anyone past normal reality again.

As boring as that sounds, its worth pointing out that, now that we have spoken, you are damned to hell when you die. You’re determination to cause pain has reached a point where you have broken down the barriers of our realities, to obtain powers beyond that of a mere mortal. And because of that, God just gave up on you, so when you do bite the bullet, you’ll fall into our realm, where we fallen angels live. But you wont be a fallen angel, so it’ll be pretty shit.

Before you get worked up, remember that returning to life isn’t the only option. You called me here for a reason. And I’ve answered because I can see that you’ve got something inside you, something a little bit special. And coming from a creature like me, that is a compliment. We can draw up a contract that’d have you back in the land of the living in no time. You can be born again as a man with power, with control, with a purpose! Before now you have been nothing, just an insect on the face of the world, crawling around in a life that means absolutely nothing. Not a thing. But after today....I can make you something!”

A hand was tapping his face. He could hear voices. It was a strain to concentrate on them. He just wanted to sleep.

“He keeps falling in and out…”

“Yo! Bitch! How are you doing this? Answer me you stupid fuck!”

A hand grabbed his hair and pulled his face up. Through half open eyes he saw a man’s face. He looked angry.

“What have you done?”

The man punched his face, and he slept again.

“See, I can see in your head all the things you want to do to little Mandy. She was a bitch, wasn’t she? A total bitch. And you want her to be punished. You want her to suffer. Fair enough. Most people would wish pain, or heartbreak. Set her on fire, cripple her legs, publicly humiliate her. Something like that.

I can see you have very different ideas. Like forcing her to spend the rest of her days as cum guzzling whore, trapped her in her own body. Make it so that every time she orgasms, she loses ten IQ points. Give her a sever bestiality fetish. I see that part of you, Ben, that part that wants to be creative.

I see your potential. You could be an artist, like I used to be. Bending reality to your will. There are people out there, who would simply fall into a pit of sex, and never return. But you’re not like that.

Though I don’t doubt you might dip a toe in the pool of fornication, I’m sure you’ll find it more fun to throw other, unsuspecting mortals in and watch them slowly drown.”

Someone was shaking him. “Wake up! Get up you stupid sonuva bitch! You turn it back! You turn it back right now!” They stopped shaking him. “Go get the girl!”

He was punched again.

“Power such as this comes with a price, obviously. Give a man great power with no limitations, well, there’s just no fun in that. Everyone one in the world will love and obey him within a few days and what do I get for that? Fuck all. I need people that are really twisted. Totally perverted beyond repair. Everyone’s essence will go upstairs anyway, because humans are essentially good people. All made in His image, and He’s such a lovely bloke that even if you end up being a bad person, there’s still a part of you that’s good.

Because of that (which I think we can only call a get-out-clause) the essence of everyone creature on this earth gets to stand at the pearly gates and ask for forgiveness.

So if everyone goes upstairs, why is there a hell? Well it’s not all like the films. Lucifer was never God’s equal, just a fallen angel like myself. There’s no fiery pits, or pitchforks, or eternal torture. It’s just a realm like this one, only a little darker, where all us fallen angels live. We don’t eat souls. Why would we eat souls? Normal angels don’t eat souls, neither do we. But we don’t eat food, so we have changed our diets a little.”

Water was thrown on his face. It woke him up. There was blood his mouth. He spat, but the blood kept coming. Some of his teeth were loose. The pain in his head was incredible. The man was in his face again.

“I wont let you do this,” he sneered, “I wont let you!”

“See humans have free will, as I’m sure you are aware. As soon as you take it off them, they just sit there, an untapped resource of energy, power, emotion...all these things we can feed on. We have our guys downstairs who can tap into anyone without free will and use them to suit our needs. And the best thing about it is, it doesn’t affect the soul at all Its all done on levels that humans cant pick up on. Meaning we, well, we pretty much get away with it, because if you take away someone’s free will in any shape or form, they are no longer responsible for their actions, so God doesn’t punish them. He just waits until they die and lets them into heaven anyway!

So what we’d be taking about, you and me, is giving you the power to effect human will. Bend it, break it, destroy it for all we care. Just stop giving people the power to make their own decisions, even slightly, and we can feed off them. Of course, as much as you’d be working for us, there are benefits for yourself. We will be giving you the power to alter reality, in anyway you can think of, as long as it centres around someone on earth. And eternal life, so you can do as much damage as possible. You can do pretty much whatever you like, to whoever you like, as long as you say the persons name.”

He heard Amanda’s voice. She was close. “BEN!” she cried, frantic. Through hazy eyes, he could see her struggling in the background. She looked terrified. “No! Ben! Help! Stop them! Their names are Barry and Luke! BARRY AND LUKE!!!!”

“Shut up!” One of them silenced her with his fist, and she fell to floor.

Ben smiled. Blood trickled down his chin. “Barry and Luke,” he spoke through the pain in his jaw, “Sit down. Let’s talk.”

“A condition, you say? Harsh, you think? It’s not, honest. I’m, just trying to improve you. Mankind’s greatest achievements come when they are trying to overcome obstacles. Put a wall in a man’s way and he will find a way around it. It’s just what you guys do. So this potential that I see, this great legacy you could create in this world, it needs to be held back. It needs to be limited. It’s the only way you will overcome what you are to become what you should be.

I’ve been told there are no new stories. Well, that’s rubbish. There are many, it’s just that they need to be told, rather than forgotten. I’ve considered many people, but most of them have never thought past a threesome, or sex in a mildly public place. You though....you think of many things. Sexy, perverse, often unachievable things. So if you had the power to make these fantasies reality, would you? Could you?

After you’ve destroyed Mandy’s life, you can go on to do great, terrible things. Will you do me proud, Ben? Can I trust you to cause an unholy mess, like I used to? When push comes to shove, will you fuck people up?”

A few minutes later, a door opened. Ben was leaning on Amanda, an arm round her shoulder. His eye’s were only half open, and blood leaked from his mouth and the back of his head. His face was already beginning to bleed.

Amanda was helping him walk, slowly. She was scared, not only because she had been forcefully taken and thrust into such a scary situation, but because of what she had heard Ben say to her assailants. It reminded her that there was a deep darkness inside of him. She questioned her friendship with him.

What if it was all made up? If he fabricated her feelings with his…power? Could he turn on me, like he turned on them? They deserved to be punished, but that…that was….

As they left the room, she closed the door. Barry and Luke stayed behind.

TO BE CONTINUED......