The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER SIX

Leanne continued to lead Tina through the house until they were at the bottom of a large wooden staircase that curved out into the hall. On its side there were two large closed double doors which lead to a room under the stairs. Leanne opened the doors to find a small cinema. Kevin is really fucking rich, She thought, I need to own him. There was a large screen on one wall and a projector on a raised platform pointing at it. In between were large, comfy seats, enough to seat about twenty people. The ceiling was slanted, obviously from the stairs above it.

In one corner of the room there were two guys from school, Adam and Martin, who were smoking a spliff. They stopped and stared as Leanne led Tina inside. She saw them and laughed, before her hand moved down to her pussy again. Don’t notice us, she thought at them, and they went back to their business. She laughed when she heard one of them say, “Fuck me, this sure does stuff to your head!”

She spun one of the large chairs around so it wasn’t pointing at the screen and sat in it. Her powerful pussy was very wet, and started leaving a patch on the chair straight away. The smell of arousal started to float around the room, mixed with weed. Leanne spread her legs and looked at Tina, still on all fours, staring at her with half opened eyes. The smell of Leanne’s twat was still flowing up her nose from her top lip, taking over her brain.

Leanne leant forward and cupped Tina’s face in her hands. “Smells gooooood, doesn’t it sweetie?” she purred, nodding Tina’s head for her, “You want some more?” Careful not to use the hand that had been playing with her cunt, she pushed Tina’s tongue back in her mouth. She sat back in the chair, noting its comfort, and pulled Tina forward by her head. She then moved her hand down and unclasped Tina’s holster before pushing her back to the floor.

Leanne removed the weapon and threw the holster away. Studying it, she spoke to Tina. “This turned me into a complete slut,” she hissed, “I couldn’t control it. As soon as it hits you, you have to suck and fuck. You need to make someone cum. If it wasn’t for one guy—I don’t even know which one—cumming early, I would never have been able to crawl away from that sex party you organised.”

“Now, I’ve been with my fair share of guys,” she let out a short laugh, then carried on, “Naomi’s share as well. But it was always because I wanted to fuck. But your little game forced me to fuck, and I hated it. Before today, no one, no one, got to have my ass. And you made me give it away!” She looked so angry, but she checked herself and calmed down. “So now, you get to feel the power of my pussy.”

Leanne pointed the gun at Tina, who hadn’t moved. Then she slipped a finger inside herself again.

Tina blinked, and looked up. She could barely remember what had happened....she was being licked out...kitchen...now she was on her knees, staring at naked Leanne, who was holding-

“My gun!”

“This? This is my gun, sweetie.” Leanne wicked smile had returned and she pulled her fingers out of her pussy.

Tina’s head was spinning. How did I get here? What am I doing? What’s that smell? She sat up onto her legs, so confused. She was so horny! “That smell....”

“Its good, isn’t it? Works its way through your head, turns you on so much. Helps to make you mine.” She nodded her head towards Adam and Martin in the corner. Their spliff was over; they stood in some sort of trance. Adam was leaning against the wall, slowly bending his knees to rub his ass against it.

Martin was starting dead ahead, rubbing his crotch over his trousers. “The stoners are on their way, but you’re a lot closer, aren’t you sweetie. Finding it hard to think?”

Tina’s eyes were only half open—she didn’t really seem to be concentrating on anything, except the fear she now felt—but she just about got to her shaky feet as Leanne kept talking.

“Of course, the last step is to taste me. Then you’ll be mine, forever. I’m soaked just thinking about it. You’re going to be the first of my devoted slaves, but soon others will join you. Now, why don’t you come down here and lick my pussy?”

Tina’s face screwed up. She wanted to taste the source of that delicious smell...but no, that would make her a slave. Don’t want...to be...a slave... Her shaky feet made one step backwards, away from Leanne.

“Sorry Tina, I’m not being clear,” Leanne said, opening her legs as wide as she could, “Let me rephrase my request.” She fired the gun.

There was a sound of escaping air, and Tina shook slightly. Overcome with need, her knees buckled and she fell forward between Leanne’s legs. Her arms wrapped around Leanne’s thighs, her hands pulled open her pussy and she dived in, face first, desperate to make her cum.

Her fate was sealed the second she tasted Leanne’s pussy. The effects of the gun wore off immediately. The gun had made her need to make Leanne cum, but now was filled with want. She wanted to make her cum, she wanted to serve her. Tina loved Leanne with all her heart and would obey her forever. Totally devoted, doing whatever she was asked. She loved Leanne, and she loved Leanne’s pussy. She was a slave to Leanne’s hypnotic pussy.

Leanne moaned loudly. She pulled Tina closer to her, rubbing herself up and down as she sucked and licked her beautiful pussy. My first pussy slave! Feels so good to control people! As she tipped her head back in pleasure, she saw Adam and Martin out of the corner of her eye.

The smell of her pussy had infected the air around her, and they were lost in it. Adam was leaning against the wall, one hand in his trousers touching himself, eyes closed. Martin was swaying from side to side. The smell of her pussy was fucking with their heads.

Smiling her evil smile, she looked down at Tina, who was stimulating her pussy for her. Go and kiss the boys.

Tina stood up, a mindless slave to her instructions. She walked over to Adam and kissed him, passing on Leanne’s juices. She was fucking herself with three fingers as she watched. As soon as Adam opened his mouth he joined Tina as a slave, but still could not notice her. He couldn’t even see Tina, who had kissed him. He quickly sank to the floor, moaning out loud, pulling his cock out and jacking himself off, eyes closed. He called Leanne’s name, which seemed to rouse Martin, who looked down at Adam in surprise but it was too late for him as well, as Tina grabbed him and kissed him. He became Leanne’s third slave, dropping his trousers and jacking himself off.

Tina returned to her mistress, and to her knees. “Lick me again, slave!” Leanne cried, and Tina eagerly returned to facefucking her pussy. “You can see us now boys,” she called, leaning her head back again, “And my pussy wants your cum!”

They dragged their clothes off and joined Tina on the floor in front of their mistress. “Pleasure me, slaves.” As Leanne felt a mouth close around each of her big nipples, she came.

Amy was working her way down the large wooden stairs as fast as she could. She knew she had about forty five minutes before meeting up with Ben, but being as pregnant as she was, she couldn’t get down the stairs quickly. She was worried that she couldn’t get her baby out, and worried that she wouldn’t have enough time to seduce another few men into making her cum. And who would sleep with a pregnant girl?

Lucky for her, it was her lack of speed that lead to her seeing Adam move across the bottom of the stairs. She barely knew him from her school days, but now she was desperate to talk to him; he was totally naked, with an erection so solid it looked like his cock might burst. That was exactly what Amy needed. Carrying a pitcher of water and a glass, he carefully moved down the side of the stairs as Amy called his name. He didn’t notice her despite being highly pregnant and naked. He simply kept walking, until he got to a large pair of double doors that he backed into. The doors closed behind him, but before they did Amy heard a sound she very much recognised; a woman crying out in pleasure.

Bubbling over with desperation, Amy waddled down the stairs even faster, though that wasn’t saying much. At the bottom of the stairs she turned back on herself and moved down the side of the stairs and pushed the door open.

Inside was a small home made cinema, but wasn’t what grabbed her attention. To one side of the room, there was an orgy of sorts going on. The cries of passion were a lot louder in here. There was a makeshift bed made of cushions from the cinema chairs. In the centre was Leanne, incredibly sexy and covered in sweat, back arched and eyes closed in pleasure. Martin was between her legs, pumping in and out of her pussy. He was holding her ass up as he fucked her, allowing someone—who couldn’t be seen—to lick and suck her asshole at the same time.

Adam placed the jug of water and glass on the floor near her head. He poured her a glass of water, offered it to her and waited. There was another guy who name Amy didn’t know sucking on one of Leanne’s nipples, and the other one was being sucked by-

Tina!

Tina was a Sex Officer. How she got herself in this mess Amy didn’t care. But she had a gun that made people want to fuck! If Amy could get the gun, she could get anyone to fuck her and get the baby out! She snuck into the room as quietly as she cold. She couldn’t move fast because of her sheer size. She hid round the back of the big chairs, and slowly moved around until she saw it, lying on the floor. It was in front of a chair that had a large wet patch on the seat, and several spots of cum surrounding it. Amy waddled forward, slightly crouched over until she was in front of the chair.

There was a smell in the air—a smell she recognized as pussy - but it was making her head spin. She almost fell over bending down to get the gun because she felt so very dizzy. A part of her brain wanted to know where the smell came from, to find the source. Looking up, it appeared that Leanne was the source of the smell. It was almost intoxicating...but there was a greater need inside her. She wanted to get close to Leanne and find the source, but the desperate need to have babies was greater. It was why she was in the room in the first place. There was a warm feeling creeping around inside her but it wasn’t winning.

She wanted to find the smell...but she needed to have the baby. That need led to logic. Something’s going on here. They won’t fuck me; they’re too busy fucking her. Need to find someone else Finally, through the haze of the smell of pussy she made her way out of the room.

As soon as the double doors closed behind her and she was back in the fresh air, her mind cleared. Her desperation took her over again, and she became terrified of how much time she’d wasted. Not ten minutes, she thought, but more than five! Only thirty five left!

Now packing heat, she ventured back towards the kitchen, hoping it’d be the busiest part of the party, but didn’t get far. Walking down from the bottom of the stairs, she found a girl a tall, pretty red haired girl walking with a smirk on her face. Amy knew her name, but it was lost in the desperation. Half an hour left!

“Amy, did you see Adam? He was totally...FUCK ME! You’re naked too! And you so....how pregnant are you?! There must be four kids in there!” she cried out.

Amy’s only reply was to raise her gun and fire. There was a short sound of compressed air, and the red head stepped back. Amy leant backwards against the wall and opened her legs. Her victim...Jules?... quickly fell to the floor with a moan, and crawling underneath her huge belly, began to lick her pussy.

Faster! Faster! Get this baby out of me! thought Amy, giving her only a few seconds before pointing the gun at her head. Faster, faster! Amy pulled the trigger again, and Jules cried out into her cunt. She pushed up into Amy more, frantically forcing her tongue deep into her while smashing her nose into her clit. Pulling her ass apart, Jules forced two fingers inside her. Amy’s moans only encouraged her. She was an animal—an animal that needed to make her lover cum.

Jules’ eagerness—even desperation—helped get Amy going and it wasn’t long before she felt another orgasm build inside her. As the fire built up inside her, she clutched Jules’ head with her gunless hand and pulled her hair tight. She came, and immediately began to feel her tummy shudder. Another baby was coming out! She was so happy!

Jules fell backwards, gasping for breath. Her body couldn’t seem to move but her mind was racing. Why the fuck did I just do that?! She looked up at Amy in horror, tasting her juices all over her face and in her mouth. Her fingers had been up Amy’s ass. But watching, she couldn’t seem to look away as the giant pregnant belly rumbled in front of her. Amy’s knees bent and she opened her legs wider, as an egg fell out of her onto the floor.

She gasped. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE! The egg rolled over out of their way, then sat still on the floor. It was the size of a small melon, and a deep, fiery red. Jules couldn’t stop looking at it. She heard Amy mumble something about getting it out of her as she waddled off, but Jules stayed staring at the egg.

In front of her eyes, the egg cracked, and from it raised a small mass of flesh. It quickly expanded to the size of a person, and then moulded into the shape of Amy, except with long red hair the same colour as Jules’, and bright ruby red eyes to match.

The new Amy moved forward and knelt in front of Jules, who could nothing but stare with wide eyes. Redhead Amy reached out and touched Jules cheek with her hand, as her long hair billowed up and intertwined with Jules’. “We belong together,” she said.

Jules could smell strawberries. Crouching next to her was a naked girl who had just popped out of an egg, whose hair seemed alive, but all she could do was stare into those sweet, red eyes, and smell the strawberries. Redhead Amy rubbed her other hand along the lips of her pussy, and then placed it on Jules’ lips. Jules opened her mouth without thinking and sucked her finger. She tastes like strawberries. I do so love the strawberries.

“We belong together.” Amy stated again softly, removing her finger from Jules’ mouth.

Jules smiled back at her. “Yes,” she breathed quietly, “We do.”

Blonde Amy was upstairs, alone in a hallway when she heard a noise bounce off the walls. it was a sound almost like animal mewing, a trapped cat, but it was so...interesting. Intriguing. She wanted to find the source. It was almost as if the noise was calling to her.

She marched off in one direction, but the noise got quieter, so she turned around and headed towards the other end of the hall when again, the noise got quieter. The point where the noise was loudest was in the middle of the hall, which was very odd, because there were no doors near. Blonde Amy checked the nearest door, which was on the left side of the hall, which opened into a small, standard bedroom. The room was empty, but the noise was louder! Blonde Amy was confused, but more determined to find the noise now. It was rising and falling in a rhythmic style, and it was almost recognisable...

When she left the room, she felt a moment of sadness, because the noise was quieter, but she was determined. She had an idea. She ran down the corridor as quickly as she could until she reached a grand wooden staircase. Racing down it, she immediately turned left, and ran down an almost identical hallway on the floor below.

The noise was louder here, and very recognisable, but she still couldn’t quite put her finger on what the noise was. Moving down the hall ever so slightly, she opened a door to find a large, open sitting room, again empty, but the noise was louder now, and she needed to find its source. She wanted to race across the room but the noise was slowing her down, the closer she got the slower her body moved, and the duller her brain became. It seemed to take an age to reach the other side and pull open the door in the opposite corner to pass into yet another corridor, but she knew it was here.

The noise was a voice, a female voice. It was a loud, pleasured moaning, rising and falling in a fashion that suggested sexual activity. Blonde Amy was no where near as perverse as her mother—no lesbian tendencies, or passion for anal—she was a sweet, shy girl. But here she was desperate to listen to other people have sex. It was something about the sound she was hearing, the voice moaning, that was so...silky. It made the air tasty as it flowed down the hallway, so much so that Blonde Amy tried to bite the sounds as she heard them.

Her eyes closed and she breathed in slowly, savouring the beautiful noise. Her feet moved automatically taking her closer, and when she opened her eyes, she was slowly moving down the corridor to what appeared to be just another door, except there was a boy standing outside it. She had all of Amy’s memories, she knew his name, they went to school together, but it didn’t matter, all that mattered was the voice. It was so smooth, she felt surrounded by it. The air was thick with the voice, so thick she could hardly be bothered to move.

At the door she looked at the boy. He had a look of longing in his eyes, almost desperation, pleading with Blonde Amy to give him the voice. She returned his look, then slowly twisted to look at the door. His hand was on it, pawing gently. She moved for the handle, but couldn’t seem to direct her hand properly, and it simply fell slowly against the door. She found herself gently pawing at it as well. It was all her heavy body would do, wrapped in a cocoon of the sweet woman’s voice, calling to her, but stopping her from carrying on.

Her eyes closed and she listened as the voice got higher and higher, so much more frantic, before crying out one final time, then stopping. Blonde Amy and the boy heard nothing but panting from behind the door. As the silence grew, Blonde Amy felt her strength very slowly start to return. The pawing on the door became harder, almost knocking, and their hands slowly moved towards the handle. As her strength came back, her mind cleared ever so slightly, and wondered why she wanted to open the door—why do I want to find someone who has loud sex? Why am I drawn to that voice?—and her hand stopped. So did the boy’s, and Blonde Amy ever so slightly began to turn away from the door when it opened.

In the doorway was a naked woman, wide hips, a tight tummy, and huge breasts which raised up and down with her deep breaths. She was incredible. Framing her face was blonde hair which was matted and ruffled. Behind her, on a bed was the body of another naked school friend, who was lying on his back, penis erect, staring at the behind of his lover. They were both drenched in sweat.

Blonde Amy’s eyes widened in shock. She knew this woman must be the source of the voice she was trying to find—a voice she was rapidly loosing interest in—and she was naked. Her prudish nature was starting to rise through the bubbles in her brain, and she pushed herself to move away faster, but her body was still so sluggishly that it barely responded, then the naked woman spoke and Blonde Amy fell back into the pool of silk the voice had created.

“Hello my pets,” Kaylee smiled between breaths. She pulled the door open wider and beckoned them in. “Come on in, let me sing to you...”

Blonde Amy and the boy walked slowly inside, and Kaylee closed the door again.

TO BE CONTINUED......