The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 10

One morning, I arrived early at Li’s house. Alfred met me in the lobby. I found him boorish and overbearing. I had given him commands before, but, curiously, he didn’t seem to respond to them very well. Mary walked in behind me. “Where are Li and Candy?” I asked him.

“Lounging by the pool, sir.” His reply was thick with disdain.

“Alfred, get Li for me.”

“As you wish, sir,” he sighed in a tired reply.

Li arrived and greeted me, as usual, with a kiss. She bowed her head to Mary. “Li,” I said, “Alfred is fired.”

Li turned to Alfred. “You may collect your things and leave, Alfred. You may contact me later with a location to send your final paycheck.”

“Yes, madam.” Alfred bowed and left.

Li turned to me. “I’ll find a replacement for him. My dad actually found him. I don’t know where to start looking.”

“You don’t have to. I already have a replacement.” I looked to Mary. “Call Mark. He’s quitting his job today.” Mary smiled and nodded her head as she pulled out her phone to make the call. “Have him stop somewhere and get fitted for three tuxedos before he comes to his new house.”

Carol had graduated high school. I programmed her to move on with her life in as normal a fashion as I could imagine. She moved out to a college about an hour away and had started summer school last week. I was looking forward to her visits home. That left only Mary and Mark at their house. There was no need to keep them both there. I would keep Mary in her house. It was convenient to have her so close by me. Alice could take on cleaning Mary’s house, as well as mine. Plus, I didn’t need Mary all the time. She would need a place to stay. Preferably, away from Li’s house.

We walked outside. Candy was sunning her bikini-clad body by the pool. Her workout sessions with Li were starting to have an impact. Her narrowing mid-section now gave her wide hips a more shapely appearance. Her enormous tits loomed, impressively constrained within the thin fabric of the bikini top.

I stripped off my clothes and placed them carefully across the back of a chair. Mary, clad in a bikini top and shorts, kicked off her flip flops and eased back in a lounge chair. “Rub my feet, bitch,” she ordered Li. Li obediently knelt at the base of her chair and started the massage and kiss Mary’s toes.

I dove into the pool and felt the refreshing, cool water surround my naked body. Life was good. Three beautiful women waited outside the pool, eager to fulfill my any desired. My home life was happy and pleasant for all of us. Well, except Alice. I had access to the financial means to acquire whatever I wanted or needed. I didn’t even need money to acquire most things. It was simply more convenient. And, I had control. Exactly what I wanted. Life was truly wonderful.

I extracted myself from the pool after a couple of laps and asked Candy to apply sunscreen to me. Li was busy with Mary. Mary had a finger inside Li’s tight ass, while Li massaged Mary’s breasts and licked and kissed the inside of her thighs. Candy started on my shoulders and back. Then she slathered my legs and ran her hands sensually up the inside of my thighs careful to gently spread the substance over my exposed scrotum. I flipped over for her to do my front.

She rubbed sunscreen on my feet, then shins and thighs. She playfully stopped removed her bikini top. Candy moved up to my chest. She straddled me at my knees and draped her huge bosom over my stomach. She slithered against me. She finished my chest and stomach. “Just one more spot,” she chirped.

Candy upended the bottle allowing it to drain the lotion on her breasts. She easily surrounded my increasingly hard cock with her slippery tits. She slid up and down, staring into my eyes. Her nipples poked into me as she moaned at the pleasure she provided me. Mary and Li appeared next to her on the side of the chair. Mary still had a finger in Li’s ass and a handful of Li’s hair in her other hand.

Mary swatted Li’s ass and knelt next to me, kissing me and exploring my chest with her hand. The other hand disappeared into her crotch as she groaned with pleasure. She pulled away long enough to ask “Are you ready for someone else now? Maybe Li? Would you like to fuck her ass? Her mouth? Her pussy?”

“Why not all three?” I responded. “Thank you, Candy,” I said. “You were brilliant. My you made my cock throb.” She stood and looked at my cock. It was throbbing.

“Get on top of him, cunt!” Mary directed Li. “Fuck him with your pussy first.”

Li straddled me. Mary remained in her place next to me and watched Li. Li’s cunt was slick and wet. Juices dripped from her as she easily impaled herself on my dick. Li’s stomach moved in a grinding motion. Her abs were amazing. Her body was almost snakelike in it’s fluidity and movement. She alternated the deep grinding motion between fast and slow. “That’s a good girl,” said Mary. “Now turn around. Take him in your ass!”

Li stood. Juices dripped on the chair from her excited pussy. Her bare skin was bronze in the mid-morning sunlight. She turned around and placed her feet on either side of my hips. She lowered herself on top of me. Slowly, she started to take in my dick. Just a tiny bit at a time.

“Ouch,” Li said as she took in another bit.

Mary, completely unhappy with the progress, stood and grabbed Li’s shoulders from behind. She pulled down on her with force, completely impaling her on my waiting cock, slick with her juices. “Oh fuck!” Li exclaimed. She bounced back up reflexively. Mary, again, slammed her back down. This time, Li took the cue. She stayed down. Mary put her face next to Li’s. In a whisper, “Better. You can cum now.”

Li rocked. Juices flooded out of her pussy in a splash across my crotch. Her legs quaked. “Now fuck him!” Mary shouted at her. Li moved in jerks. Her spasms weakened her knees. She slid her ass up and down on my dick in a frantic explosion of ecstasy. Mary moved back to me.

“Look at her. She loves it. I love to see you fuck her like this.” Mary kissed me. I grabbed Li’s hips and thrust deeply in her. She responded, banging back into me violently. Mary stroked my chest while she watched, eyes dilated. Her lips engorged. Hard nipples rubbing against my arm. Her hand was back in her crotch, furiously rubbing her cunt.

“Now suck my cock, you slut!” I ordered Li.

“Oooh, yes.” Mary cooed.

Li removed my cock from her ass and took me into her mouth. Her blowjobs were still sub-par. But she had done enough to get me off. I grabbed her head and throat fucked her. She grunted. Mary groaned next to me. I came. I fully deposited my cock in her throat and froze. My body convulsing. I emptied my load into Li. Mary came, next to me. She almost wept as she lay her head against me. She was now sitting on the ground. Legs splayed. One hand with fingers deep inside her cunt. The other arm around my neck, pulling me toward her. I kissed Mary. Feeling spent, I released Li. Li gasped for air before falling to the ground on the other side of my chair. She reached her hand up to mine. She grasped it and said “Thank you! I love you!”

“I know you do Li. Well done!”

Candy, watched all of this from the nearest lounge chair. She violently shoved the bottle of sunscreen in and out of her open cunt. “Please! Please!” She said. “I’m begging you! I need it!”

“You can cum.” I said. A wave of relief...and no small amount of pleasure...washed over Candy’s face. Her breasts rippled as the waves of orgasm shook them.

Just a typical Tuesday for me. Not bad.

We sat around the pool having more conventional conversation. Occasionally, one of us would jump in the water and cool off. Mary had to stop and answer her phone when Mark arrived. It seemed with Alfred gone, the door went unanswered. Mary and I went to let him in.

Mark, as always, was happy to see me. I stood next to his wife, both of us naked, inside the doorway. “Come in, Mark!” I beckoned. He stepped inside, awed by the impressiveness of Li’s home. “Welcome to your new home! Well, not really yours, but you’ll work here.”

“Cool,” was all he could muster as he looked at the large chandelier hanging above him. Mark had never been to Li’s house before.

“Follow me,” I said as I walked hand-in-hand with Mary back to the pool.

“Li, this is my husband Mark. He will be your new butler,” Mary said. Mark blinked. He opened his mouth to say something to Mary, but quickly closed it. He accepted Li’s hand with what composure he could gather.

“P-p-pleased to meet you,” he managed.

Li raised her warm nude frame from her chair to meet Mark. Mark’s eyes popped as he quite obviously stared at her body.

“It’s not nice to stare, honey,” Mary said. “Good servants don’t do that.”

Li smiled at him. “Hi Mark! Nice to meet you. My husband, Harold, will be home later today. This is Candy. She lives with us.” Candy offered a wave and a smile without standing. Her huge breasts proudly visible. Again, Mark’s eyes popped.

“I said don’t stare!” Mary barked.

“I’m sorry.” Mark’s feet shuffled. “It’s nice to meet you both. He turned to his wife. “Butler?”

I interjected. “Mark, my man, it’s the perfect job for you.” I put my arm around him, like a friend as I walked him toward the servant’s quarters. “You’ll be around these beautiful women all the time. You’ll get to serve them. Mary will be here often, so you’ll still get to see her. And.” I stopped walking and turned toward him to emphasize the statement, “it would really make me and Mary happy to see you in such a productive and useful job. You know how important you are to us all, right?”

“I... I guess so.”

“Well, you don’t have to guess. You are.”

Mark broke into a wide grin. “Okay, then.”

I leaned in close to him and whispered, “If your good, maybe you can even jerk off thinking about these ladies.”

He turned back and looked at them. I could see him uncomfortably shifting his pants near his crotch.

“I can see that the idea appeals to you, Mark. Now, let’s check out your new living space.” I turned back, “Li, which one was Alfred’s?”

“Third door on the right,” she called back.

We walked into the cool air conditioning of the servant’s quarters. It really was a nice little place. There was a kitchen, a small living room with a computer and tv, and a hallway that led to the bedrooms and bathroom. We arrived to an open door.

Alfred was inside packing a bag of his few posessions. “You’re certainly taking your time,” I said to Alfred.

“Excuse me, sir. It does take one a few minutes to pack up his life.”

“Just hurry up, will you. Anyway, Mark, this will be your new home.”

At that, Alfred paused and sized Mark up. “This. This man. This is my replacement?”

“He’s twice the man you are, Alfred.”

“I think not, sir. He is a sniveling twit. He stands with a slouch. He is unkempt and unpresentable to any person with proper taste and upbringing, should such a person ever visit this estate. He is quite unsatisfactory.”

“I don’t think your opinion matters, Alfred.”

“And I, sir, do not think you know with whom you are dealing.”

That was it. I had had it. “Enough, Alfred. You may leave now. Anything Mark finds of yours will be sent to whatever address you provide Li.”

On his way out, Alfred turned back to me, “You will live to regret this, sir.” Then he was gone. He was certainly a weird dude.

I turned my attention back to Mark. “Okay, so that’s it.”

“What does a butler do?” He asked.

“Good question,” I replied. I had no idea what Alfred did all day. Come with me. I led him back to the living room, pointed at the computer and said, “Google,” before leaving him to learn his new trade.

The rest of the day was spent lazing by the pool and then watching a movie with the ladies before I left for home.

The next morning, I woke to the dull vibration of my phone on the bedside table. It was 9:30. Damn. I was really sleeping late. I noticed the call was from Li.

I muttered a groggy “Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Li. You’ve got to come! My dad. He’s...” I heard a muffled sound on the end of the line and a very stern Asian male voice sounded “Who is this?”

“I’ll be there in a half hour,” I said before hanging up. I had tried to use “it” over the phone before. It didn’t work. Apparently, there was a distance limitation. I stretched and yawned as I swung my legs over the side of the bed to stand.

I entered without knocking. I had brought Mary along, as I thought she might enjoy applying the humiliation I planned to dish out to Li’s father, should he cause any trouble. I found Li sitting in the formal living room with a short, trim man. He wore glasses and had neatly combed hair. He looked calm and confident. He didn’t bother to stand when I entered the room. Li sat quietly with her head bowed. Mark was still dressed in the clothes he had worn to work the previous morning. He stood, slouching, next to the couch where Li’s father sat. I confidently walked toward the Asian man with my hand extended.

“Hi. You must be Li’s father. It’s a true pleasure to meet you. My name is...”

“I don’t care what your name is. Sit down!”

Much to my surprise, I sat. What was happening? I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

“I know what you are,” he sneered. “I know very well.”

I silently commanded him to shut up, to let me speak. I opened my mouth and this time I did speak, “With all respect, sir, I don’t believe you do.”

His eyes widened. He remained seated, quietly. I stood and continued. “You see, Li is very special to me. I would never want to see her hurt.” His eyes narrowed in anger. “I’m not sure what you think of me, but I assure you...”

Suddenly, my voice fell silent. I went to the seat I had previously taken and sat.

“Good.” He said. “You are very good. But you are not me. I am too strong for you.”

Oh shit. He was controlling me. He understood “it.” I fought back.

He laughed. “You don’t think you are the first I’ve encountered? There have been others. Six. All of them weaker than me. I would have enjoyed you working for me.” What the fuck had I gotten myself into? I struggled to move, to command, to think. I couldn’t. “Alfred was a valued asset. He made sure my Li was safe and happy. Why did you dismiss him?”

“I couldn’t control him, you fu...” I answered weakly, before he cut me off again.

“Ah. Yes. I made sure he was invulnerable to others.” He turned toward the next room, “Alfred, please come in here.”

“Sir,” Alfred stated as he entered the room and stood next to Mark. It was true. He was much more presentable than Mark.

“So you tried to replace Alfred with...this.” He motioned to Mark’s pitiful figure. “Shame. Alfred did inform me that Li had been happy. Though, now that I know the details, I’m not sure I believe it to be accurate.” His voice rose in a rage, “YOU CONTROLLED MY DAUGHTER!”

He stood and walked contemplatively with his hands behind his back. “What should I do with you?” He walked closer to me. “Normally, I would contain you. Control you. And have you work for me. The kind of security service you could provide me is priceless.”

He looked me in the eyes. I didn’t try to hide my anger and frustration.

“But you, you have already betrayed me. I cannot forgive that.”

“Daddy, please!” Li said.

“Quiet, now, shhh,” he said to her, gently.

He turned back to me. He didn’t speak. He stared me in the face. I could hear his thoughts. I couldn’t read them. It was like he was giving them to me. I was a dead man. I could see that plainly. My face must have registered the fear. He was not going to dirty his hands with the work. Alfred would do it. I would find a tall building, break a window, and he would push me outside. I knew how it would happen. I knew where it would happen. And when. I fought back. There was a primal urge to resist. To stay alive. The knowledge of your own impending death was terrifying.

I shot command after command at Li’s father. His face was an evil shroud of malice. Alfred was right. I had no idea with whom I was dealing.

I strained and fought. I tore at the edges of his being with all my will. To no avail. Nothingness. And the blackness. And then...