The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 11

I was jolted awake by the impact of a downtown pothole on the limo. The easy hum of the motor comforted me. I looked to my left. Alfred sat in what looked to be an exceedingly uncomfortable position. His back was straight and not at all touching the cushioned leather seat back. His arms were folded in front of him. His derby hat, as usual, sat balanced on his skull. He stared straight forward as the car rambled on.

I couldn’t speak. The realization of the event was too much. I shuddered. I thought of my family. How I had damaged them. I thought of Mary. Of Li and Candy. And even Mark. What would happen to them all?

I had only been awake for a few minutes when the limo stopped in front of a large office building. I robotically followed Alfred out of the car and walked closely behind him. He strode through the glass doors to the bank of elevators. We stepped inside wordlessly. There were two other people on the elevator with us. My head was cloudy. I knew I could do something. What? The ride was a blur. My vision weakened.

My knees shook as I stepped off the elevator behind Alfred on the 21st floor. It was vacant. An entire remodel was under way, but was apparently stopped. Nice economic recovery. We passed tables with dusty blueprints. Alfred grabbed a sawhorse and dragged it toward the window. Why couldn’t I think? As each moment ticked by, my mind became more cloudy.

Alfred grabbed my arm and placed it on the top of the sawhorse. I picked up the heavy wooden frame and used all my strength to ram it into the window. It slipped out of my hand as it bounced harmlessly off of the strong glass. What was I doing?

I picked up the sawhorse. Again and again I bashed it into the window. The reason I was doing this work was irrelevant to me. I knew it needed to happen. Small cracks appeared in the pane. Splinters from the rough wood opened wounds on my hands. I crashed again. The small cracks turned to large ones. A hole opened in the window. I felt a victory. An accomplishment. Pride. I beat around it fiercely with the heavy wood.

Finally, the job was complete. What was I doing? Winded, I placed my hands on my knees. I had done well. I looked out the open window to admire the city view. I felt a shove on my shoulders.

In my mind, I was catching a fish with my dad when I was a boy. I was intercepting the pass during my junior year in high school that sealed a victory for our team. I was seeing the birth of my children. I was kissing Mary. I was coming to life. I was blood. And rage. And terror. And action. It wasn’t adrenalin. It doesn’t act that fast. It was my mind. It was more than my body could ever expect to do. I was alive. In an instant my mind had cleared.

All of this ran through my mind. I didn’t think. I could still feel the pressure of Alfred’s hands on my shoulder blades. I reacted with strength and speed I didn’t know I had. I whipped around and grabbed Alfred’s arms. He was coming with me. I pulled. He felt like a rag doll. It was easy to jerk him from his feet. I flung him toward the ground.

For every action, there is an equal, but opposite, reaction. I threw Alfred with such force, my body was temporarily suspended on the edge of the window. I stepped on the broken glass. I grasped desperately. With my left hand, I felt something. I grabbed. I pushed. I fell to the floor. My head spun. I shuffled safely away from the edge. From outside the window I could hear a faint thud.

I jumped to my feet and ran. My left hand stung. I looked. A long slice opened my palm where I had grabbed the window frame. I found an old rag on the floor, I held it tight in my hand. I had to wait what seemed an eternity for an elevator. I dripped sweat. Fortunately, there was no one on the elevator when it stopped. I caught my breath. Did I still even have powers?

When the elevator opened on the 7th floor, I commanded the man in the suit on the other side of the elevator doors to have an immediate urge to go to the bathroom. He paused as he stepped forward, then nodded politely and briskly stepped away. Thank god. I still had something.

I hailed a taxi and quickly gave the driver my home address. I had to get to my wife and get her out of here. Li’s father was clearly capable of a lot. It wouldn’t be long before the limo driver noticed that Alfred wasn’t coming back.

The taxi driver looked at my hand over his shoulder. “Hey, are you okay? Want me to drive you to a hospital to get that checked out?” I silently commanded him to shut up and focus on driving. He did. I needed to think.

Then it hit me. I had killed a man. Very clearly in self-defense. Of course, being charged with a crime wasn’t a concern to me, as long as I had my power. But, still, I took a life. I would have to deal with that later. Poor Alfred. It wasn’t even really him doing it.

If the limo driver saw the body fall, he would probably know that it was Alfred instead of me and notify Li’s father. If not, he probably wouldn’t be suspicious of a delay in Alfred returning to the limo. It was possible that I had a small window of time when I could make a surprise return and even the score with Li’s father.

“Turn left on the next road,” I told the driver. “We’re going to a different address.”

The taxi driver let me off near the entrance to the servant’s quarters. I was no special agent or spy. The closest I could come to that was watching movies. That reality hit me hard when I was confronted with a locked gate. I surveyed the area. A large brick wall of a fence surrounded the property. The iron bar gate had a keyed lock built in. A large tree outside the fence was close enough to get over. I attempted to climb a tree. Failure again.

Sensing the urgency of the moment, I strode around the side of the house to the front door. I would face him again. Head on. I walked in, he was still talking with Li in the same room. Mary stood exactly where she had when I left. I commanded him to fall to his knees. He did. I commanded him to never harm me again. I commanded him to know that I controlled him. He wasn’t prepared for me this time. His defenses, however he did that, we’re not as powerful. I rained command after command down on him. He was weakening. I had him.

I felt something solid hit the back of my head. I splayed forward on the floor. Semi-conscious, I reached for him, unable to produce enough cognizant thought to command even ths simplest task. Then, I heard him speak.

“Leave him!”

I rolled over. Mark was behind me with a chair from the dining room in his hands. He looked at Li’s father and waited for his command. My head ached. I wrestled to maintain my consciousness.

He walked up to me. “You are more than I gave you credit for. Remarkable. But you are too late to save yourself.” A look of confusion crossed his face. “I...I don’t want to hurt you. I will not hurt you. I...”

He stopped speaking.

My head was spinning. I tried to commanded him to sit back down. He remained still, motionless, speechless.

Mary slowly walked toward him. He looked her in the eyes and said, “Yes, I belong to you now.”

The vision in my head narrowed. Her hips swayed as she approached me. Beautiful. Then I slipped into darkness.

I awoke in a room I had never been in. Li was there. She sat still in a chair. I was on a bed next to her. The pillows were large and comfortable. I was still in my clothes on top of the sheets.

“You’re awake!” She said. “How do you feel?”

“My head hurts. And my hand.” I groaned uncomfortably. I looked down. Gauze was wrapped around the cut on my hand.

“Here, take this.” She handed me two Tylenol and a glass of water from the bedside table.

“What happened?” I looked around. “Mary!” I said, quickly sitting up. My head throbbed.

“She’s okay. She wanted me to keep you comfortable here. Everything is okay. You just rest.”

I swallowed the tablets and laid back in the bed. I couldn’t rest. I knew that. Something was going on. I sat up. When I stood, a dizziness came over me. Li’s strong body helped to support me. “Mary said to stay here.”

“You belong to me, Li. Do as I ask. Take me to Mary.”

She eased me back in the bed. “You listen to me, you need to stay here. Mary is with my father. She’s going to straighten all this out.”

The door opened and Candy came in. She knelt next to the bed and held my good hand. She wept. They were tears of relief and joy. I stroked her hair with my bandaged hand. “It’s okay. It’s okay.” Candy ran her hand up my leg to my crotch.

“I’d like to please you,” she said softly thought her tears. “You’ve done so much for me.”

“You let him rest, now,” Li said. “He needs to recover.”

Candy squeezed my cock through my clothes and stood. She winked and walked away. “Feel better very soon, please.”

“When she was out, Li leaned into me and said, “If you DO want anything. Anything. Say it.” She traced her hand across my chest and I laid back again. I fell asleep in an instant, exhausted.

The warm breath on my face woke me. Mary kissed my cheek. “Welcome back,” she said.