The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 3

I arrived at Mary’s house at about noon. I was surprised when Mark, not Mary, answered the door.

“Hey Mark!” I greeted amiably, reaching for a hand shake.

He smiled, pleased that I was happy to see him. “Hey! Come on in! Can I get you a beer?”

“How about whiskey rocks?”

“Sure!” he said agreeably as he scooted off to get my drink.

“Hey you!” Mary said as she leaned in for a kiss on the lips, but just a peck. “I’m so glad you came by. We were hoping to see you today.”

I patted her ass condescendingly as Mark arrived with my drink. She wore what was her standard apparel. Loose blouse and pants. Professional, but urban housewife kind of clothing. She leaned against me sensuously as Mark handed me the drink.

“So, Mark. No work today?” I queried.

“I took off. Wanted to make sure that Mary was safe. I never thought that leaving her was a big deal before. But, now... I don’t know.”

“Is Carol at school?” I asked. I could immediately see in his face that this was a topic he did not wish to discuss. Mark studied the tops of his shoes.

“Yes.” Mary jumped in. “She’ll be home around 4:30 or so. After swim practice. I’m sure she’d love to see you, too”

Mary lovingly ran her fingers across my back between the shoulders.

“I’ll give it some thought,” I said. “Should we go to the pool?” Mary and Mark had a small pool surrounded by impeccably maintained landscaping and an eight foot privacy fence. I took a seat on their covered deck under a ceiling fan. A cool breeze offered reprieve from the humid 90 degree weather. The condensation already dripped from my cold glass. “Mark, I haven’t had lunch yet. Have you?”

“I already ate, but am happy to grab something for you. I’ve got to say, it feels good to have you around. I know Mary’s safe with you.” Mary gazed up at her husband lovingly, content with his comment.

“Honey, why don’t you make something for him?” Mary interjected. “And wear an apron! I don’t want you getting your clothes dirty.”

Mark turned to leave. “Wait,” I said. “Tell me Mark. Did you enjoy our time together yesterday?”

“Man. Yes! It was fantastic. I wish you would have stayed longer. I can’t satisfy Mary the way you can.”

“What about Carol?” I asked.

“Yeah. She’s my daughter. That’s disgusting!”

“Really?” I asked. “It didn’t look like you found it disgusting yesterday while you were eating my cum from her pussy.” Mary scooted closer to me and lightly skimmed her fingernails across my forearm. “Don’t you find her appealing? She’s got a beautiful body. Her small, tight waist and her small tight..”

“Stop it! Just. Stop it!” Mark pleaded.

“That’s no way to talk to our guest, Mark,” Mary scolded. Mark looked downtrodden.

Mary leaned against me. She had somehow managed to slip off her blouse without me noticing. Her bra-encased breasts hung loosely against the skin of my arms. “I’m so sorry,” she said with definite sexual overtones.

“Mark,” I spoke with more conviction and less of a friendly tone now, “do you want to eat my cum out of your wife?”

He looked up with hope on his face. “Yes. Yes, I do.”

“And your daughter?”

A grimace appeared. Undecided, but utterly convinced at the same time. Finally, “Yes!!! Oh, god help me. Yes, I do.”

“It’s okay,” I said soothingly. “It’s only natural. Have you thought about her before yesterday? About laying on top of her in her room at night? About how to convince her to suck your cock? About how not to get caught?”

He was almost sobbing. “Yes! I’m so sorry!”

Mary was unfazed by all of this. She just to continued to press against me, her now bare breasts exposed to the to the breeze.

“It’s okay, Mark. Go make my lunch, now.”

I turned my attention to Mary. Her eyes lit when I focused on her. “Are you enjoying this?” I asked.

She didn’t answer. She just dropped to her knees in front of me and took out my cock. It was only a matter of seconds before I was hard again. She took an ice cube from my glass and put it in her mouth. Her full tits rubbed the inside of my legs as she lowered her head to my balls. Carefully licking. The cold sensation of her tongue was exquisite.

Mark appeared next to the table with a sandwich. He was wearing the apron, as instructed.

“Would you like to watch?” I asked, mouth half full of ham and cheese.

He got on his knees next to his wife. His face was inches from hers as she lapped at my groin.

“You can play with yourself, Mark,” I commanded. “If you’d like to.”

Almost immediately, his semi-hard dick was in his hand. He leaned in. Mary’s hair moved as he breathed heavily against her face. Any cold from the ice was gone. Her mouth was nothing but wet, warm, slick, wonderfulness. One of Mary’s hands had disappeared to her crotch, rubbing in a furious attempt to achieve orgasm. She was far too skilled for me to hold off. I grabbed the back of her head. With force. Pushed my cock deep and exploded into her throat. I pumped her face. As I did, cum spurted out of her nose and onto my lap. Satisfied, I released her head.

She gasped for air, eyes watering, hand still firmly planted on her cunt. She licked the cum off of my legs. Mark watched, jealously, as she consumed it all. I pitied him.

“I think Mark would like to eat your pussy, Mary. Would you like that Mark?”

He nodded eagerly. Mary slumped in the chair next to me and graciously allowed her husband to lick her cunt. She kissed my chest, touched me, loved me while her husband was begging for the table scraps of the sex world.

I took another bite of my sandwich.

“Oh, fuck, Mark! That’s not half bad,” Mary cooed as Mark jerked his dick and licked the insides of her wet thighs. Mark came. It was weak, but it was important for him. I was glad. He was serving Mary well. His sperm safely deposited on the ground he was now free to please his wife in earnest.

I took another bite.

He grabbed the sides of her hips and dove his head into her pussy with abandon. He was rough. I was concerned that it was too rough. But, he knew his wife, despite the fact that the relationship had dramatically changed in the past 24 hours. “Oh fuck! That’s it! Right there!” She half-cried. His head moved side to side in an exaggerated motion while his tongue emphasized the point with practiced perfection.

“Well,” I thought as I took the final bite, “as good as Mary is, she deserves someone equally as skilled at oral sex.”

Mark’s face was wet. Not damp. It was wet. It was slick. It smelled of sex. He moved to kiss his wife. I interjected. “Good job, Mark!” I stated in full approval of his performance. “You can clean up your mess now.”

He pushed himself up off the ground and went inside. The warm sun seemed to have burned off some of the humidity. I was feeling lazy. Mark retuned with another drink. “Where’s your apron?” Mary demanded.

I smiled. How fantastically she had adapted to the dominant role. I wondered it it had always been this one sided of a relationship, but didn’t care enough to find out. Mark slumped his shoulders and shuffled back inside to don his apron.

I moved to a lounge chair, leaned back and closed my eyes. Mary found the one next to me. Both of us sunning our naked bodies while Mark stood by, should we need anything.

I said “I think I will wait here until Carol gets home.”

“Good,” she replied, sleepily.