The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 6

I stood, awkwardly, and waited for someone else to speak. Mary looked up from the table and quickly turned her eyes back down. She could see that I was angry with her. My mother-in-law glared with disgust. My wife, however, simply hopped up and pranced toward me. She kissed my lips and asked, “How was your morning? Get the errands done?”

I blankly stared back for a moment before finally stammering, “Uh...Yeah. Sure.”

“I invited Mary over for coffee. She’s a real sweetheart.” That explained why Mary had come. She didn’t disobey me. She had been specifically invited to our house.

“Yes. A real sweetheart,” my mother-in-law, Alice, chimed in with malevolence. “It seems as if she knows you very well.” Heated anger shot from her eyes as she stared me down. I’d had enough.

Mary peeked up at me meekly. My wife was obliviously seating herself at the table.

“Where are the kids?” I asked.

“They went to the park. They should be back in an hour or so.” my wife said.

I eased behind Mary and ran my hands across her shoulders, down her arms and across her flat stomach. She let out a little sigh as she leaned her head back against my shoulder. I commanded Alice to remain seated and silent.

My wife looked at me and said “Honey?” She was hurt.

“It’s okay.” I said to her. “Mary is going to help us out with something.” I commanded her to relax. I wanted her to enjoy this. I commanded her to trust that I only wanted the best for her. That she was my prize. She should know that I was doing all of this for her benefit. I raised my hands to cup Mary’s breasts. “Doesn’t she have lovely tits? Would you like to touch them? I think it would make you happy to do it.”

“Oh. Okay.” She moved her coffee cup aside and reached across the table to caress Mary’s shapely bosom. Alice sat quietly, as instructed, “You do have lovely tits, Mary.”

I moved my hand over my wife’s and guided her to knead Mary’s breasts. Mary’s breathing grew shallower. Alice looked on in amazed confusion and anger. Silently, I commanded Alice to her knees beside Mary’s chair.

“Mom? What are you doing?” my wife said. Looking at me she asked, “What’s she doing?”

I smiled reassuringly and said, “It’s totally normal. I think Alice is curious about Mary as well. Your mom is a bitter and deplorable person, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have needs and desires. I don’t think Mary would mind if she explored her a bit.” Alice looked at me with pure hatred. “Turn your chair to face her, Mary.” Mary obediently complied.

I silently commanded Alice to remove Mary’s pants and panties. She clawed at Mary with utter resentment at her inability to control herself. I then had Alice bury her face in Mary’s pussy. She lapped and licked at Mary’s clit. She used her hands to press Mary’s thighs apart.

My proud observation of the manipulated behavior was broken when I heard my wife utter “Oh. That’s unexpected.”

I stepped behind my wife and placed my chin on her shoulder. “Your mom seems to enjoy Mary. What do you think?”

“I don’t know. It’s weird. She... I...”

I reached around and tweaked her nipples. “Maybe you find it arousing? Maybe you think Mary is sexy, too?” Mary let out a low moan.

Something strange was happening to me. I had not found my wife attractive in a long time. I was growing hard. I let my hand wonder down to her shorts. I unbuttoned and unzipped. I slipped my fingers inside her panties to massage her clit. She was starting to get wet. I slipped one, then two fingers inside her moistening pussy. Alice continued her angry lapping, like a bitch dog.

“Look at Mary’s face,” I whispered to my wife. “She’s in ecstasy. She’s enjoying your mom’s tongue.” I rotated my finger around my wife’s clit. “Isn’t Mary beautiful?”

“Ohhh. Yesss.” My fingers were having the desired effect. I also realized that I wasn’t being turned on by my wife. My attention was focused on Mary.

“Don’t you think she deserves to be made to feel good?” Mary grabbed the back of Alice’s hair and pressed her roughly against her crotch, grinding her pelvis against Alice’s nose.

“Ohhh. Fuck!” My wife said. I intensified my touch.

“Would you like to see me make her happy?” My wife orgasmed. She shook. Convulsed in her chair. Alice glared, but was quickly redirected to her task by Mary.

Mary slapped Alice in the face. “Don’t look at them, bitch! Lick me!” Another, harder slap.

I pressed on with my wife, finger fucking her, to try to achieve orgasm on her g spot. She humped my hand. She cried out “Oh yes! Yes! She deserves it!” I wasn’t entirely sure if she was answering my question or commenting on Mary’s behavior. Either way, this was going well.

Mary started to shake. Her thighs pressed together around Alice’s head. My wife convulsed again. Exhausted, she begged me to stop.

Mary, pushed Alice’s forehead away violently. “That’s enough, you stupid cow! Fuck!” I commanded Alice to stay quietly on her knees and wait for my instructions. I commanded Mary to gently kiss and comfort my wife. She did. As she did, she slid her hand behind my wife and rubbed my cock through the front of my pants. I was hard, but not really ready for sex again just yet. Still, the touch of Mary’s hand was exhilarating. I quietly stepped aside and let Mary and my wife cuddle for a minute.

I took a towel and threw it at Alice. “Clean up the chair and floor. Then your face. Then fix me some lunch.”

After a minute, I interrupted he girls and asked Mary to dress. I kissed my wife lovingly and asked “Are you okay? How are you feeling?”

Her face was still flush. She grinned and purred “Oh yeah. I’m good.”

“I hope you understand that I have to treat your mom that way. Otherwise, she’ll take advantage of you and lead you away from me. She really is a bitter, conniving bitch. She needs me to improve her. I only do this to make you happier.”

“I know,” she said and rose to hug me. She looked up and kissed me deeply. “I love you,” she said.

“I love you, too.” I patted her ass as she walked past me to help with my lunch.

I sent Mary back home and turned on the TV. When Alice arrived with a plate of leftovers, I sat her down. I commanded her to realize what was happening to her at all times. I didn’t want her to enjoy anything. I commanded her to never say anything bad to or about me or my wife. I also commanded her to never cause harm to anyone. I commanded her to stay here for a week to help my wife. She was to do anything that my wife required to make her happy and to ease her household responsibilities.

I enjoyed the rest of the day in relaxed comfort. In my home. With my mother-in-law dutifully performing chores and helping around the house.

After the kids were in bed, I spoke to my wife. “How do you like your job?”

“It’s okay. Work is work,” she said in her normal, cheerful manner.

“I made some wise investment decisions recently. What would you think about leaving? Would you be happier working or here at home?” I had considered the fact that her career might be important to her self-identity. She might actually need the job as an outlet or to fill a sense of self-worth.

“Seriously?” she asked. I nodded. “You have enough for us to be comfortable without me working?” Her smile was growing slowly as the realization of what I was saying set in. “Oh honey! I’m so happy!” She wrapped her arms around me in a blissful embrace. As she wiped tears of joy from her eyes, she nodded, “Let’s go for it! I’ll quit tomorrow!”

“I’ll go with you. We can do this together,” I said. We held hands on the couch in quiet contentment while Alice smoldered in her rage across the room from us.

The next day was Monday. I drove my wife to her office. She was giddy with excitement at the prospect of her newly found freedom. That made me happy. Of course, none of this was really about her. It was about me. This would provide some significant relief for my deviant schedule.

We stepped past the lobby in her office building, up the elevator, past a receptionist and to the wide wooden door enclosing her boss’ corner office. I had never met him, but she had mentioned him several times in conversation. Her view of him had seemed to sour in the past year.

“David?” She called as the knocked and opened the door.

I heard the cheery voice from the other side of the door welcome her. “Hey! Come on in!” When I walked around through the doorway, he was greeting my wife with a hug, huge grin plastered across his face. The highly polished shoes, pin-striped shirt, silk tie and athletic frame was topped by graying, but carefully sculpted hair. His demeanor seemed to change when he saw me. Just a quick flash of some recognition in his eyes, then he stood straight, replaced his grin, and confidently stepped toward me with his hand out. “Hi. David McDonald.”

My wife intervened, “This is my husband..”

“Oh!” he said. “I’ve heard so much about you, I feel as if I know you already. Come on in! Have a seat.”

My wife carefully started to explain why we were there. David kept glancing at me with...I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. He was suspicious of me or nervous about me or something. When my wife finished speaking, he said “Well, there has to be some way for me to change your mind. We really need you around here. I really need you around here.” He was squirming uncomfortably in his seat. I could sense that something else was going on here.

Ah. I had it. I commanded my wife to be completely honest with me. I looked at her. “Is there something going on with you two?”

She looked timid as she responded. “What do you mean?”

“Are you having an affair?”

David sat quietly, but also looked apprehensive. She broke down and he looked saddened by it. “I’m so sorry!” She was sobbing.

I looked at David and laughed out loud. My wife cried and David sat sheepishly. He looked smaller and less confident than when I walked in. I turned to my wife.

“How long has this been going on?”

David stood and turned toward a window overlooking the city’s skyline. He calmly started speaking. “It started about a year ago. It’s my fault. Blame me. Your wife was working a lot of late hours with me. We became close. Developed a personal relationship. She shared with me that she was...” he paused and glanced back at me, “unsatisfied. I consoled her. Complimented her looks. Flirted with her. She eventually weakened. She fell for me. It was new and exciting again for both of us. You seem like a stand-up guy. I’m sorry to have done this to you. I was only thinking of myself.”

As his words ran out, there was only the soft sobbing of my wife. A couple of weeks ago, I would have been furious. I would have lashed out at them both. Now, with everything that had transpired, I was calm. I took it in and processed it. My wife was still programmed to be honest with me. I asked, “Would you want to continue this relationship with David if you knew I wouldn’t be hurt by it?”

She looked up through streaked mascara. “I don’t know. I thought our life was improving. I wanted you to be more interested in me.”

“That’s not going to happen,” I plainly stated. “My desires will be filled, but not by you. It is important for you to be happy as well. That’s what is most important to me. I don’t want to restrain your life unnecessarily.” I also commanded her to think about her own happiness when responding.

“I suppose...” she paused and looked at David. He was completely perplexed by the situation. “I did enjoy my time with David. It made me feel young again.”

“Good. There’s no reason for you to stop.” I commanded David to give me his full attention, strictly follow all of my commands and answer honestly.

“David, you’re going to keep my wife on your payroll. She won’t show up every day. Only when she wants to. You will do all in your power to ensure that she is safe, comfortable and content while she is with you. You will never utter a bad word about her or me to anyone. You will do whatever she asks to satisfy her every desire. You will not come to our home. Ever. You will not approach me or speak to me unless I speak to you first. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Are you married, David?”

“Yes.”

“Any children?”

“No. We never had children.”

“Good. Do you have a picture of your wife?”

He turned a photo on his desk so that I could see it. “Nice. She’s very pretty. Does she know about your escapades?”

“I don’t think so, but she has been suspicious.”

“Okay. Give me your address. I’ll see you tonight. Be there, with your wife, at 7 o’clock.” I turned to my wife. “Honey, I’m giving you this gift to show how much you mean to me. However, I do not approve of your past behavior. You will not cheat with anyone else, without my permission. This doesn’t change anything for us. You are still mine. And I will care for you. We will stay together for our children. And I do truly love you. Now, what you can do to please me is to make yourself happy. I want to see you having a healthy and happy sex life that fulfills your desires. So, it’s important for you to get that here.”

She smiled and nodded her understanding as she wiped away her tears. I turned back to David. “Give me your keys and tell me where you parked.”

I left my wife in David’s office. I instructed him to console her and left her with my car. She would be fine. I started David’s Lexus and pulled out of the parking garage.