The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 9

“Honey! I’m home!” I shouted as I entered the front door of our house.

“Hi!” my wife greeted with a peck on the lips.

“How is your first day of retirement?” I asked.

She giggled before responding, “I was just about to do some gardening.”

“Great! Before you do, though, there is something I want you to see. How’s your mom?”

“Well, she seems a little down in the dumps, to be honest. I’m worried about her.”

“Nothing to be worried about. She’s just a miserable person. Always has been.” Alice appeared on the staircase carrying a basket of dirty laundry. “Beautiful morning, isn’t it, Alice?”

She grunted her discontent at my observation. About that time, the doorbell rang. Mary was dressed in her normal loose-fitting slacks and blouse. My mind drifted back to the first time I was with Mary. To how meek and unconfident she was. So much had changed in her.

I watched my wife for a reaction to her. Her face broke into an easy smile. Her eyes conveyed the honesty of the warmth she felt for Mary. “Oh hi! Good to see you! Can I offer you some coffee, Mary?”

“No thanks! I’ve already had my fill this morning.” Mary looked at me waiting to see why she was here. Even with what had happened yesterday, she knew that there might be a line here she shouldn’t cross.

I eased next to Mary. I slid my right arm around her back and kissed her lips. Just a peck. Then I turned to my head to face my wife and openly fondled Mary’s right breast. I could hear Mary’s sigh and feel the deep intake of breath that followed. My wife was transfixed on my hand manipulating Mary’s beautiful tit outside of her blouse and bra. My wife looked quizzical. Not upset.

She stepped forward and leaned in to kiss me. I let her kiss. But only allowed a peck. I freed my hand from Mary’s breast and used it to gently caress my wife’s face. I whispered to her “Let’s take Mary to our bedroom.” She nodded her head and took Mary’s hand. Mary followed as my wife guided us to our bed. The same bed we had used thousands of times.

When we arrived in the room, my wife turned to face Mary and gently put her hand to Mary’s face. She leaned in to kiss her. Mary closed her eyes, willingly accepting the advances.

“No!” I shouted, breaking the silence. I grabbed Mary’s arm and pulled her toward me roughly. I kissed her intensely. With real passion. I had not experienced a desire for a woman like that I felt for Mary in a long time. My wife looked on, patiently waiting for my cue to get involved. I pulled at Mary’s blouse, stripping the buttons off of the front. Mary’s breathing deepened. Her lips were full and welcoming. Her mouth was warm and wet. She pawed at me, her desire every bit as animalistic as mine.

“You can watch us,” I said to my wife. Mary’s bra dropped to the floor. My shoes. My shirt. Her pants. My wife stood still and watched the unveiling of our naked bodies with each piece of clothing. She reached to touch me. I allowed it. She rubbed my back as I stood, naked body pressed against Mary’s, kissing and holding her.

Mary pressed her pelvis against my thigh. The moisture from her slit dampening my leg. I pressed Mary firmly back and she fell into my marriage bed. My wife followed me as I eased myself on top of Mary. I could feel the blood pumping through my head, my arms, my chest, my throbbing cock. I kissed Mary’s breasts. She moaned and ran her hands across my back.

My wife knelt beside us on her side of the bed. She had slipped of her clothes and was slowly circling her clit with a finger. I moved down on Mary’s body, between her legs. I buried my tongue deeply in her pussy. Sucking. Licking. Tasting. Feeling. I ran my hands down the side of her body to her hips and pulled myself into her. She bucked her hips against me as I fiercely ate her pussy.

My wife ran her hand inside my thigh and wrapped her fingers firmly around my cock. I pulled up and looked at Mary. Her eyes were closed, hands balled in fists, gripping the pillow above her head. The sheets between her legs were already wet. I slid my body up, flush against hers. My cock, still enclosed by my wife’s fingers, was positioned against her eager cunt.

“Mary,” I said gently, “Are you ready for me?”

“Oh god! Take me!”

I looked at my wife’s naked body sprawling next to us on our bed. Her eyes and hands were on my throbbing cock. She licked her lips. My cock dripped pre cum. “Guide me into my lover,” I ordered her.” I watched my wife as she positioned my cock to slide easily into Mary’s slick pussy.

“Oh fuck!” Mary cried. Her body shivered as I buried myself deep in her. I tore my eyes from my wife to gaze into Mary’s. She looked at me with complete submission, love, ecstasy. I paused for a moment to take in the feel, Mary’s scent, the sight.

Then I started. Slowly, deeply, I delved into sex. Simply raw and blissful pleasure covered my being. Mary wrapped her legs around me. She pulled me tighter when I pushed in and I moved my mouth in to kiss her. Her cunt tightened in small quivering spasms of pleasure. I tenderly made love to Mary with my wife watching next to us on the bed. My hands explored Mary’s wonderful body as we moved in rhythm together. I kissed Mary’s neck and shoulders.

She gasped for air breathed in a raspy voice, “Oh, please, fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

I placed my full weight on my hands to the side of her shoulders and drilled into her. Time and again, in deep, pounding thrusts.

“Oh. Yes! Fuck!” A guttural moan escaped Mary’s lips as her body tensed. Her orgasm was severe. She clenched and my dick was forced outside of her. She quickly reached for it, but my wife already had her hands there, pressing to get it back inside Mary. Mary groaned when I plowed into her again. Sweat dripped from my nose as I hammered in and out of her wet cunt.

I came. A torrent of sperm was delivered deep inside her. She quaked as I pressed in one last time before extracting myself and falling next to her on the bed.

My wife was next to me on her knees. One hand was on her pussy, rubbing hard. She breathed in my ear, “I love you!”

I pushed her away and turned to Mary. I kissed Mary deeply. Both of us stopping to take breaths. I ran my fingers across her body, slick with sweat. “You belong to me,” I told her.

“I already knew that,” she replied.

I turned to my wife. “Did you like that?” Her hand was buried in her crotch. She was moving up and down on her knees on the bed. “Watching me please Mary?” She rubbed violently and leaned back exposing herself and her pleasure to us both.

“Watching her fuck me like you never had before?”

“Oh shit!” screamed. “Yes!” Her hand flashed across her open cunt. She came and fell to her side on the bed. Her knees clamped together trapping her hand in her cunt. She just looked at me. Breathing heavily. Hand still buried between her thighs.

Mary cuddled next to me. Her breast laid heavily on my bicep. I brushed the hair from her eyes. We peered into each other. At that moment, she was perfect. She was as close to a soulmate as I’d ever had. Her actions, her depraved sexuality, her dominance with others and subservience to me was exactly what I had wanted her to be.

My wife, slowly regaining composure, slid next to me. Without bothering to look at her, I said, “Go get us some water.”

That evening, I sent Mary home to her family. They needed her there. Alice served us what really was a very well-prepared meal for dinner. I tried to maintain the grip on the person that I used to be. As much as I enjoyed my new life, I would have to plan on maintaining some semblance of sanity. It was a thin line to be sure. My wife and mother-in-law were deeply entrenched, already.

The following morning, the kids were off to school. My wife went outside to work in her garden. I liked that she found a hobby she enjoyed. I slept late. I was finally woken by the sweet slurping sound of someone sucking my hard cock. I was past the youthful point in life where I would wake with a hard on, with very rare exceptions. I left my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling.

I reached down and felt wiry hair on the head of...I opened my eyes to find Alice looking up from the end of my engorged cock. I jerked back in dismay. She grasped and pulled mightily taking me back in. I couldn’t contain myself. I came inside her mouth. She stroked my cock to extract the last bit of fluid.

“Get off of me you bitch!” was the first thing I could come up with, outside of the load I left plastered across her throat. “Just what the fuck are you doing?!?”

She didn’t say a word. She silently stood and picked up my dirty clothes left lying on the floor last night and left the room.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed to no one in particular. “Nasty fucking cunt.”

I was fully awake. I showered and prepared for the day. Today I had to...do...what? There was nothing on my calendar for today or any day. I walked outside to greet my wife. “Morning,” I said.

“Oh, you’re finally up! Good morning!” She met me with a kiss and a hug.

“Your mom did something really odd today.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“Well,” I started, “when I woke up, she was on the bed giving me a blowjob.”

“Oh! Good for her! She’s such a good helper.”

“What?”

“I told her how you needed to be satisfied by more women. I told her that I really needed the help around here, which is why Mary was over yesterday. She promised that she would help, too.”

“Hmm. Okay, listen. I don’t need Alice for sex anymore. Understand?”

“I’m sorry. Was I not supposed to do that?”

“Look, your mom, well...ahh, fuck. Just don’t do it any more.”

I walked back inside and found Alice. “Understand me when I say this,” I both said aloud and commanded. “You are not to touch me again. Ever. You will help my wife with housework and anything else she needs.”

The next few weeks, I split my time between Li’s mansion and Mary’s house, sometimes taking Mary to Li’s. I spent my evenings and nights at home. Still, I was not having sex with my wife. I had no reason to. On occasion, she would masturbate to me in our bed, while I read. I let that happen. But, I didn’t let her touch me. She would visit David from time to time. I encouraged it, if it was convenient for me. I kept Alice in our house. It turns out, she was an excellent housekeeper.