The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Wives De-Programming Club”

ADULTS ONLY

mc, MF, M+F, FF, Fsolo, wife, nc (reluctant?), voy, oral, anal, rim, toys, bd

e-mail: <stealthATardiDOTnet> (Your comments are welcome, but you’d have to manually change the SPAM block from my address to send me e-mail.)

web: http://www.asstr.org/~stealth

© 2003 Stealth. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

Authors Note: Stealth is the author of this story for purpose of copyright and other laws. The firms, characters and events depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Special thanks to B.H. for painstakingly proofing the original.

Book I: Lorraine

Introduction

A gorgeous and successful wife, four grown kids—winners in their own fields—, and being chairman of a major multi-national corporation, that had grown exponentially during his tenure, made Larry Crawford the envy of most men.

But there was something missing to make him truly happy. In 25 years of marriage, he had not been able to overcome many of his wife’s sexual inhibitions. He loved her with all his heart and soul, and he knew she was missing out on some of the most pleasurable things in life.

Lorraine was extremely modest, never having been really comfortable being nude, she had never masturbated and didn’t want to hear about oral or anal sex, and, while Larry knew that she usually climaxed whenever they fucked, she wasn’t very expressive about it. Her lovemaking was, essentially, a reversed version of the stereotypical “Wham-Bam-Thank you, mam!". Very seldom would she let the lights on, foreplay was really non-existent—as she kept complaining of too sensitive nipples, and stopped cold all of Larry’s attempts to finger her—. It was Larry, not Lorraine who had to fake orgasm many times, and then wait for her to be asleep to jerk-off.

At 44, Lorraine considered herself fat and unattractive. In reality, the 10 or 20 pounds she kept telling herself she ought to lose enhanced her all natural 34B-28-38 figure. She was very attractive, standing at 5′7″, with high cheekbones, pert and firm breasts, flat tummy, great hips and an absolutely gorgeous ass, her 140 lbs. simply made her look voluptuous. However; her most alluring features were her superb legs—she had been a professional ballet dancer, and it showed—, her contagious warm smile, and the child-like amazement that made her clear blue eyes sparkle whenever she learned something new. Her dirty blonde, sometimes reddish brown mane, usually shoulder length, beautifully framed her features. She was very desirable, and Larry knew that. He just wished she realized it too.

He wasn’t interested in looking elsewhere for what she wouldn’t give him, and simply ignored the many advances he received through the day. At 6′4″ and 180 lbs. of muscle, he was the ultimate dark handsome stranger the female of the species finds attractive, and his graying temples and always confident demeanor gave him an additional distinguished air of authority.

The only other women he enjoyed were the unsuspecting wives of like minded individuals.

Unbeknownst to Lorraine, he had secretly installed sophisticated surveillance systems in their home, her car and her restaurant—the only places of her world without cameras and microphones were the restrooms and staff dressing room in the restaurant, and her publisher’s offices; Larry didn’t want any trouble with the law—. He already had literally hundreds of hours of videotape, featuring her at all times of day and night, in all states of undress and totally naked, and in her and their most intimate moments.

Larry was not only a true voyeur, but he also enjoyed, enormously, showing off his wife to others. Lorraine would have died of embarrassment had she known how many of her neighbors, relatives and friends, and Larry’s acquaintances had either seen her dressing, undressing, showering, bathing, using the toilet, or being fondled and fucked by her husband the past 20 years. He, on the other hand was totally shameless. Not that he didn’t love Lorraine; because he did, with all his heart and soul, he enjoyed showing her off because he was proud of her.

And she wasn’t just a trophy wife, either. A very successful intellectual property attorney, Lorraine had switched careers a few years back and become a best-selling international thrillers writer. And for the last six months she had turned her new restaurant into the place to see and to be seen in town.

Yes, Larry had every right to be proud of his wife. But he knew they were missing out on a great part of the fun. He conceived the idea of having the surveillance systems installed after the countless times that his loving and patient prodding to have her pose naked or in sexy lingerie for him had been either declined, or simply ignored by her. This is when he began taping her without her knowledge; being a natural born leader, he applied his business savvy to identify and target other men in his same situation.

Through casual conversations, he eliminated most of his prospects; but, a selected few began sharing the videos and pictures of their unsuspecting wives amongst themselves. To everyone’s enjoyment, except the unsuspecting wives. And this is what Larry didn’t like about the scheme.

He wanted Lorraine to have fun too, not just to be the object of admiration of her now many secret admirers. Actually, he wanted all the wives that everyone in the group knew so intimately by now to enjoy their unintended public exhibitions too.

The problem was that all of those women had made it very clear that they wouldn’t.

After a thorough investigation, the group of husbands decided to seek the best female hypnotherapist in the world, Dr. Adrienne Welter, Ph.D. (her doctorate was in applied psychology), to retain her in exclusivity. The fee they offered, guaranteed her acceptance, that she would not see any ethical or moral objections in their plan, and afforded her to hire the best behavioral scientists and physicians to achieve the task. The penalties imposed by the confidentiality agreement they made her sign, guaranteed her silence.

Once she began working for them, she asked for a thorough brief on each of the wives involved to determine the best approach with each of them. Every human being wants to change something about him or her if possible; the individual course of action would target that desire.

Most of the wives didn’t know each other, but some did. It was decided that each of the husbands of those who didn’t know any of the other wives would introduce Adrienne to his respective wife individually, as his company’s hypnotherapist. For those who knew each other, Adrienne would be introduced at a party, as Larry’s company’s hypnotherapist.

Adrienne made it clear that there were no guarantees and that the group should expect that some of the wives will not accept her suggestions. The fact that she was a 70-something matronly figure, would make it easier to gain her patients’ confidence.

At the party, Lorraine was delighted to meet Adrienne. Being the hostess, she spent much time with her guest of honor, and they quickly bonded. She didn’t know, of course, that the hypnotherapist already knew her... much better that she knew herself.

Adrienne and her staff of behavioral scientists had studied the detailed brief Larry had given them several weeks before, and, most important, they had analyzed her, carefully and thoroughly, by viewing Larry’s vast tape collection. Each of her tastes, habits, acts and omissions have been dissected by Adrienne’s staff. Her medical charts have been reviewed too. Anything she could say or do was already expected by Adrienne, Lorraine had no secrets for her, except the reason for her sexual immaturity.

With all that knowledge, it was easy for Adrienne to guide the conversation to sleep disorders—it had been determined that Lorraine would eagerly welcome the possibility of sleeping through a night.

As anticipated, Lorraine anxiously started asking many questions on the subject, and easily accepted when Adrienne volunteered to try hypnotherapy on her. It was determined that she would stop by Adrienne’s office the very next day, just as planned.

* * *

Chapter I

The knock at her door confirmed what Adrienne already knew, that Lorraine was an infuriatingly punctual person.

“Come in,” she invited, standing up to greet her newest patient.

The door opened, and a radiant Lorraine walked in.

“Hi! How is your day going, doctor,” she said, flashing her beautiful smile.

“Adrienne, please,” she responded. “I thought we had agreed to that in the fabulous party you threw for me. Thanks again,” she added; motioning for her guest to sit down.

“I’m living a fantastic day, and yourself?” Adrienne continued saying, as Lorraine sat down.

Adrienne’s office was almost as expansive as Larry’s. It had to be. There was a spacious dressing room opposite her desk, a massage table and a jacuzzi occupied the center of the room, a well-stocked wet bar covered one of the walls, a door to her private bathroom was located next to that to an enormous walk-in closet. A breathtaking view of the mountains could be seen through the foot-to-ceiling windows behind Adrienne’s desk, and an equally awesome view of the city was visible through the windows to the left. The two remaining walls were covered in mirrors.

“You have an impressive office!” Lorraine exclaimed. “I expected something more like a clinic.”

“Well, I only take care of corporate executives and their families here, anything less would make you feel uncomfortable,” Adrienne replied.

And it was true, but the corporate executives in the very short list included only Larry, two of his division Presidents, and 6 VPs. The other patients didn’t have any business relationship with the company.

Adrienne proceeded to explain the purpose of each one of the room features. She described how she had discovered that some patients are more relaxed if the session includes a full body massage, others may feel at ease in the water, therefore the jacuzzi. The closet stored robes and lounge wear in many sizes and styles. Adrienne explained that it is usually much easier to relax dressed comfortably.

What Adrienne omitted mentioning was that one of the mirrored walls was two-way—a comfortable meeting room, large enough to accommodate the entire group of husbands if necessary, was on the other side—, she didn’t mention either that there were hidden cameras and microphones throughout. Each session will be videotaped and all husbands in the group would receive a copy afterwards to evaluate the progress of each one of the wives—and to have an opportunity to enjoy their charms once more, either live or on tape as usual.

“Wow!” Lorraine exclaimed. When Adrienne finished the tour. “Do you mean I can get out of these clothes, and into a comfy robe, then get a massage and enjoy the jacuzzi while you work on me?” she giggled. “How long does a session take, then!".

“Oh, it depends on the patient,” Adrienne answered. “I see only one patient a day, I hope your schedule is open, Lorraine,” she said.

Lorraine was delighted, after her conversation with Adrienne at the party, she decided that hypnosis was the best chance of understanding and getting rid of whatever it was that didn’t let her sleep. Combine that with a day at the spa, and it was heaven.

“Oh, yes!” Lorraine said giggling. “My schedule is definitely open.”

“Then, let’s get started,” Adrienne said, gesturing towards the closet and bathroom doors. “Would you like to use the facilities or change into a robe first?”

Lorraine accepted and said: “I’ll be just a minute”.

She entered the bathroom, never aware that there were five cameras there. One inside the bowl, one exactly in front of it, one at each side and one above—it was very important for Adrienne and her staff, particularly for the gynecologist, to watch the wives peeing and defecating, to determine whether there were any visible external signs that might explain their sexual dislikes and inhibitions, as he might not have a chance to conduct a thorough physical on them until later in the program,. Of course, the husbands that enjoyed seeing their and other men’s wives from that angle would be happy when the tapes arrived too! Nothing was censored.

Lifting her black skirt and lowering her white cotton panties, Lorraine sat to pee, wiped herself dry when she was done, lifted her panties again, and smoothed her skirt, then she washed her hands and walked out. Adrienne was at the closet door and opened it up for Lorraine. She already knew Lorraine would pick a white terry cloth robe (there were cameras in the closet too, in case any of the wives changed there, instead of using the dressing room).

Lorraine wouldn’t change in the closet, Adrienne knew. As if on queue, Lorraine walked to the dressing room and, once inside, she was startled when she saw that all the walls were covered by mirrors. What she didn’t know was that one of them was the continuation of the two-way mirrored wall outside, opened to the secret meeting room on the other side.

She promptly removed her shoes and clothes, and as all naked females in front of a mirror, watched herself on it, first her front, with her hands down, then she lifted her tits, brushed an imaginary speck of dust from her ever so light and scarce pubic hair and lowered her hands again. Lorraine then passed her fingers through her hair, and turned around to view her back side.

The nine husbands in the sound proof meeting room, noisily expressed their appreciation of the unintended show Lorraine was staging for them. When she was studying her ass, as if on queue, the robe fell from the hanger in front of her and she bent from the waist down to retrieve it, giving the men a clear view of her open asshole and cunt—the falling robe was a touch of genius, each wife would give the exact same show because whenever they studied their asses in the mirror, an engineer, who also was watching the performance, would push the hanger electronically.

All the men cheered with lust.

“Tapes don’t do justice to her!” one of them exclaimed. “I’ve watched her many times these last few years and she is definitely better in person”.

“Even if this damn mirror is in the way,” a second man protested.

When she bent over, showing her exposed asshole and open cunt, Larry really liked the excitement his unaware wife was stirring in his friends.

“No wonder you want to to fuck her in the ass!” Robert Walker, one of Larry’s division presidents, commented.

“What a rump!” David Andrews, the other division president in the room, blurted.

“And, look at those legs! Man they are glorious!” Robert said, feasting his eyes on the desirable woman.

“Don’t forget her tits! And her pussy drives me nuts, it is the most clearly defined naked camel toe I’ve seen. All these years I thought she shaved it!” David continued, enraptured by Lorraine’s naked exhibition.

Completely unaware, on the other side of the mirror, Lorraine finally donned the robe and returned to the office, where Adrienne was waiting for her.

“Should I summon the massage therapist now, or would you like to start the induction first?” she asked.

“It is a woman, right?” Lorraine asked, hesitating.

“I’m afraid not, Jacks is the best there is and your husband insisted that we staffed the group just with the best,” she replied.

Lorraine blushed visibly, and Adrienne reassured her:

“There’s nothing to worry, he is a professional. Think of him as a doctor, he is a chiropractor, too.”

Lorraine sighed audibly and decided that perhaps a massage was not a good idea after all, she couldn’t bear the thought of a stranger looking at her partially clad body. She said she wanted to start the induction first.

“Don’t worry about a thing,” Adrienne reassured her. “You will get a massage when you are ready for it.”

The first half a dozen sessions or so, Adrienne focused in programming Lorraine to respond to a trigger word to make it easier and easier to bring her under each time, simultaneously letting her open up regarding her sexual inhibitions.

Each wife would have two trigger words, one to be used individually, and the second one when in groups. The trigger words effectively embedded a strong feeling of relaxation, well being and pleasure in the minds of the wives.

The first three sessions let Adrienne and her staff determine that Lorraine’s only problem, the source of her inhibitions, was her upbringing. She had been literally brainwashed into believing that sex was, at best, something dirty unless its purpose was procreation, and that a decent woman doesn’t do certain things, including, of course, oral and anal sex.

Once this conclusion was reached, Adrienne was in a position to guarantee that Lorraine would become a happy slut, entirely comfortable expressing her sensuality, after a few more sessions. She worked hard deprogramming Lorraine, until she was confident that she could escalate the intensity and eroticism of the inductions.

After these preparatory sessions, Adrienne had Lorraine’s complete trust and confidence. The trigger words had the desired effect and Lorraine would do anything Adrienne suggested, as the overpowering feelings of peace and well being were, by now, so cherished by her.

The next session, it took just a second for Lorraine to relax when Adrienne used the trigger word on her. For the next few minutes, she focused in bringing Lorraine deeper and deeper, and, for the first time, she began entering erotic suggestions in Lorraine’s mind, with ease and one step at a time. She was intent on exploring Lorraine’s sexual responses when being totally relaxed and supremely confident; and she would take her as far as possible each session.

After about 30 minutes, satisfied with her progress, the real session begun. She suggested that Lorraine wanted a massage and that she, Adrienne, should call the masseuse in. Lorraine gladly accepted and Jacks was called into the room for the first time.

“Lorraine, you are more relaxed than you have ever been. You will receive a full body massage to further relax you, first the entire back of your body, and then your front, from head to toe, you will keep your eyes closed at all times until I tell you you can open them. In a minute, I will ask you to try to open your eyes, and you will realize you can’t, and that will relax you even more,” Adrienne said.

“Now, try to open your eyes, and notice that you can’t,” she said.

Lorraine tried, to no avail, to Adrienne’s satisfaction.

“Stop trying now, just enjoy how good you feel,” she instructed.

Adrienne continued with the induction, bringing Lorraine deeper each second. Liberally using her special trigger word time and again.

Jacks entered the room and Lorraine was told that she was to stand up to be walked to the massage table, always with her eyes closed. As usual, she was wearing the white terry cloth robe, which, by now, she had made her own. When she stood, her robe got untied and ended partially open, fully exposing her luscious legs, her almost hairless pussy and the valley between her tits, but she didn’t make any sign of having noticed it. She was walked to the table, totally oblivious, partially showing her well toned body to Jacks and the husbands in the other room.

Lorraine was laid face down on the table and Jacks proceeded to lower the robe to expose her back all the way to the waist, and began massaging her. Adrienne would continue the induction throughout the massage session, essentially suggesting to Lorraine that she would go deeper and deeper with each touch she felt on her bare skin, and that there wouldn’t be a single inch of her body not massaged, and that this would make her feel very good.

“It will be heaven,” Lorraine replied in a soft, drowsy voice.

When he reached her waist, Jacks looked at Adrienne, silently asking whether he should entirely remove the robe or continue over it.

By then, Lorraine was completely relaxed and feeling more relaxed each time Jacks touched her skin.

“Lorraine, wouldn’t you feel more comfortable without the robe?” Adrienne asked. “You would be able to feel more of those relaxing touches in more of you.”

“Yes, I would be more comfortable without the robe,” a sleepy Lorraine answered.

In the other room, Larry couldn’t believe what he heard. Lorraine was about to get naked with an unknown man in the room. This was music to his ears.

“Well, then why don’t you take it off?” Adrienne commanded, more than asked. This was the queue for the staff’s gynecologist to enter the room. Now, he could get ready to examine Lorraine as much as possible.

Lorraine did as instructed, casually letting the terry cloth robe slide to the floor. And there she was, completely naked with two men and a woman in the room. Larry was in heaven in the other room.

Jacks continued massaging her back all the time, slowly taking his time to reach her firm rump and legs, while Adrienne continued bringing her even deeper.

“As each touch relaxes you more than you can believe, you may also feel a special warmth, mostly in your groin and breasts. It is alright, discover how relaxing it is, and allow yourself to let the warmth grow,” Adrienne intoned.

Jacks was now sliding his hands from Lorraine’s neck to her toes and back, each time stopping for a little longer in her gorgeous butt. He signaled to Adrienne that he was about to begin with her inner thighs.

“Now you feel that your groin and breasts are even warmer, perhaps you are even a bit moist... flow with the feeling., Relax and enjoy. You will now feel the touch in your inner thighs. The closer it gets to your womanhood, the better you will feel. The better you feel the more you want to be touched... Do you want to be touched, Lorraine?” Adrienne promptly said.

“Yes, I can feel the warmth, it is so relaxing... yes, I want to be touched,” a very drowsy Lorraine replied.

Jacks was really working the inside of Lorraine’s legs and thighs, and back to her ass. This time he was spreading her ass cheeks more with every pass. Finally, Lorraine’s puckered asshole was opening wide each time he spread her cheeks, and he was letting a casual finger contact that inviting nether hole every now and then. As he was spreading her cheeks, he was also opening her cunt, her moistness was quite visible by now and he gestured to Adrienne in that respect.

Every time the giant screen in the secret meeting room showed a very detailed view of Lorraine’s inviting asshole opening up, Larry couldn’t stop thinking about how many times Lorraine would tighten her cheeks whenever he was massaging her and tried to spread them. He had been able to really spread her cheeks and take a good look at that cherished asshole once, when she had taken one too many cold pills and was passed out.

“As relaxed as you are now, you will be 100 times more relaxed as soon as you go with the flow and fervently want to be touched directly in your womanhood,” she repeated this several times, while Jacks was simply caressing her butt and the back and inside of her thighs, each time stopping longer at her ass, keeping her cheeks wide spread longer each time, and letting a finger rest squarely on her open hole, until he stopped moving, and stayed there just making sure that her asshole was wide open.

“You really want to be touched in your womanhood, don’t you Lorraine?” Adrienne asked.

“Yes,” Lorraine replied moaning.

“In your current position, we can’t reach you from the front. But don’t worry, we will reach you from behind... if you really want to be touched and feel the ultimate relaxation.”

The gynecologist was warming up some lube, hands already gloved and ready to proceed if possible.

“I want to relax, this is so beautiful... touch my womanhood from wherever you can reach it... I am so moist that it should be easy,” a dreamy Lorraine said.

In the other room, Larry gasped audibly. She had never liked, even in the height of passion, as much as an accidental contact with her asshole. This was unbelievable.

“Well, we need to lift your hips, and you will find that very relaxing... you will find that the more access you give us to your center, the more relaxed and wet you get. And that is good and you feel very good,” Adrienne said, repeating this several times. Finally, she queued the gynecologist into action.

Jacks lifted Lorraine’s hips and pushed them forward, without letting her ass cheeks close, until Lorraine’s knees would have touched her tits if the gynecologist were not spreading her knees as far to both sides as possible.

In the other room, the men, particularly Larry, were very pleasantly surprised. Larry was really excited, this was working. Not only was Lorraine bare naked with two men and a woman, but, she was exposing her wide open cunt and puckered asshole in a way not even he had seen before. A rear view was there for everybody’s pleasure in the giant screen in the room; and they would get extreme close-ups too. The Ob Gyn’s instruments were equipped with miniature wireless cameras and the husbands in the room were able to switch to whatever view they wanted with a remote control.

Adrienne knew that it was crucial that Lorraine felt the need to be penetrated, otherwise, she might experience a shock when the doctor’s fingers entered her, not mention her possible adverse reaction to the speculum.

“Lorraine... are you still with me?” she asked.

“Yes... I’m here,” Lorraine replied.

“We are about to try to get to your clitoris from behind, as we touch you, you will feel more relaxed than ever before, we will have to open a road to your clitoris, the more we penetrate you, the better you will feel, knowing that we are getting closer... and you will feel more relaxed, wetter and horny too, and that is good and that makes you feel good, and you realize that you are the sexiest woman and that every single part of you is beautiful and attractive. This realization will make you even more relaxed and confident,” she chanted in a monotone several times, inserting Lorraine’s trigger word every couple of sentences. “Visualize yourself as the most beautiful sight there is, visualize what a beautiful sight of divine womanhood you offer with your legs wide apart, and bent under you, offering your delicious asshole wide open to receive joy.”

Lorraine, now free of her old inhibitions, allowed her mind to feast visualizing her lewd and provocative position. “I look gorgeous,” she silently said to herself. “It feels wonderful to open my pussy and ass to receive pleasure”, she thought.

Adrienne nodded to the doctor to proceed. Usually a vaginal exam would be first, and then the rectal examination; with the massage position—and following Larry’s wishes—the reverse was indicated. While Jacks was forcing Lorraine’s cheeks yet farther apart, the doctor applied a generous amount of lube directly to her hole, Lorraine moaned quietly, her cunt was dripping wet. Adrienne kept repeating her latest phrases like a mantra.

When the doctor inserted a finger up her ass, she started moaning louder, he explored her deep and thoroughly; he inserted a second finger and then a third filling her with lube, preparing her for the speculum. She would have rocked her hips if Jacks weren’t holding them firmly in place.

In her trance, Lorraine was experiencing an epiphany. “Why have I rejected Larry’s advances all this time, when it feels so good to have my asshole fingered?” she thought.

“This is so good, please get inside me until you reach my clitoris! Fuck my ass!” Lorraine quietly shouted.

Adrienne continued with the induction. All of the men in the other room had bulging erections. Larry was bewildered, this was working much better than expected.

The doctor removed his fingers, and quickly inserted the speculum all the way in, to continue the exam of the very excited Lorraine.

Jacks was having a hard time keeping Lorraine firmly in place, Adrienne continued bringing her deeper, but now her suggestions and instructions were overtly erotic.

“It feels so good to be fucked in the ass that you never want it to stop, and, simultaneously you want a cock filling your pussy... the fuller you feel, the more relaxed you become, and the more relaxed you become, the sexier you are,” Adrienne repeated over and over. “You know how pleased Larry is, knowing that you enjoy it so much.”

“Yes, Larry is pleased with me,” Lorraine slurred.

After finishing the rectal examination, the doctor replaced the speculum with a 6″ vibrator, which he inserted to the hilt, it entirely disappeared inside Lorraine. He signaled that he was ready to take notes and that Lorraine should be turned over to get her ready for her pelvic exam.

Lorraine kept listening to what Adrienne was saying, that she, Lorraine, truly and with all her heart wanted to be Larry’s whore, that she wanted to please her husband in any way he wanted, that she would enjoy everything he asked her to do. The dildo in her ass felt so good, she never wanted to feel the void again.

The purpose of leaving the dildo buried in her ass was twofold, first to get her used to having her nether hole invaded for extended periods, then not to let her arousal diminish.

“You do want cock now, you want it deep into your ass and pussy, but before we can do that, you want the entire world to see what a sexy woman you are,” Adrienne said over and over. “You want everybody to know that you are Larry’s little whore”.

“I am sexy, I want the world to now that I am Larry’s little whore!” Lorraine moaned.

“You feel how sexy you are... you can hear how sexy you are... you are an instrument of pleasure, because the more pleasure you give, the more pleasure you feel...” Lorraine intoned repeatedly, until after a few times, she nodded to Jacks, who applied the entire palm to her wet cunt, letting her juices soak it well and then put it next to Lorraine’s nose, when Adrienne started repeating: “You can smell how sexy you are... open your mouth and taste just how sexy you are...” she said.

Jacks applied his palm, soaking with Lorraine’s womanly juices, to her open mouth. Lorraine eagerly licked it. Repeating this exercise several times. Every time, Lorraine licked it clean, while Adrienne kept repeating: “You taste delicious... you taste just as the sexy woman you are... you want everybody to give you pleasure with all their senses. Larry’s taste is even more delicious. He loves his little whore, his bitch. ”

“I am a good whore, I am the perfect bitch,” Lorraine, proudly announced.

This particular part of the induction was designed to ease her up to oral sex, and to have Lorraine taste woman for the first time... even if it was herself. With time, she would be open to give and receive satisfaction openly with both men and women, always following Larry’s wishes.

“You have been a good girl, now turn around to have your front side massaged show your cunt wide open,” Adrienne commanded. “You are also thirsty, for now keep licking your juices... when you get home you will be rewarded by being allowed to drink Larry’s milk... and he is just as sexy as you are... you want to give him pleasure in all the ways a woman can... the more pleasure you give him, the more pleasure you experience...”

The doctor already had positioned the stirrups. Adrienne instructed Lorraine to assume a gynecological position, and she obeyed. Jack immediately took advantage of that position and fed her a last handful of her juices, and first gently, then more forcefully massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples every now and then, applying more pressure each time.

Lorraine was in the verge of an orgasm, which was not to be allowed just right then. She first had to be examined. Adrienne was expecting this, and simply kept her from climaxing. She then told her that she couldn’t, that there was more to come.

Her engorged vaginal lips and her liberally flowing juices, together with her rock hard nipples left no doubt as to how aroused she was.

Adrienne continued programming her to experience pleasure with everything that was done to her, to desire that pleasure, to long for relief.

Jacks massaged her thighs and tummy, slowly, sensuously, being careful not to obstruct the way for the doctor, taking his time to reach her breasts and occasionally pinching her stiff nipples, harder and harder, while Adrienne kept repeating that the harder her nipples were pinched, the more pleasure she felt.

The gynecologist was conducting a very thorough exam after having tied Lorraine down to keep her from rocking her hips or moving her legs, which were wide open. When he was done with her pelvis, he inserted a second vibrator in her welcoming cunt, and traded places with Jacks to perform a breast exam.

Jacks proceeded to massage her tummy, thighs, calves, ankles and feet. He paid particular attention to Lorraine’s protruding mound and external lips, driving her crazy pinching her erect clitoris every now and then. The vibrator was not an obstacle, because, just like the one in her rectum, it was entirely inside her.

Done with the breast exam, the doctor attached one electrode to each nipple, and one to her clitoris; which was Adrienne’s queue to flick the switch that controlled the electrodes and the vibrators, and to escalate the eroticism of the induction.

The vibrators were not the usual type, they were provided with electrodes on their outer skin, which was metal. They would be carefully calibrated for the different women, based on their height, weight, and medical records. They were also filled with a warm fluid, that would be forcefully expelled whenever Adrienne decided.

Lorraine stiffened when she felt the electric shock attack simultaneously her nipples, asshole, pussy and clit. And she would have jumped had she not been tied down securely to the massage table. It was the most pleasure she had ever experienced. Still under the suggestion that she couldn’t reach orgasm, hard as she tried, she was about to explode.

Adrienne continued her suggestions, the most important one was that she had to experience this unbelievable stimulation fully, focusing on how sexy she was and how beautiful she looked when she was filled with lust, further embedding in her mind the thought that she wanted to be the perfect whore for her husband. Interspersing the monotone with Lorraine’s special word. Each time Adrienne repeated these sentences, she would, alternatively, increase and decrease the voltage.

After a few minutes, when it seemed that Lorraine couldn’t take the growing tension any longer without some relief, and to begin training her to cum on command, Adrienne said her trigger word and she gave her permission to climax.

Moaning and breathing hard, Lorraine began reaching the first of the many orgasms she enjoyed that day, her arms, hips and legs were still securely tied to the table, Jacks gently stroked the entire length of her body continuously. She had never experienced such a powerful and lengthy orgasm.

“Fuck me hard...! Fill my cunt...! Fuck my ass good...! Treat me like the whore I am...!” an overexcited Lorraine was yelling. It was very evident that she was enjoying the session. Each time she screamed in pleasure, Adrienne would increase the current, to immediately decrease it.

In the other room, Larry was having the time of his life, his previously modest and subdued, beautiful wife had both her lower holes filled and she was begging for more, using language she had never used before. The other men in the room were both fully enjoying the show, and filled with the anticipation of seeing their wives respond as well to the treatment.

Three more dildos would be used on Lorraine, each of them filled with warm fluid to simulate an ejaculation. One was placed next to each of her hands and the third one ready to fuck her mouth.

“You are an unbelievably sexy little whore, my dear Lorraine... you want more cocks, don’t you?” Adrienne suggested.

“Yes, I want more cocks... please!” a delirious Lorraine demanded.

“You will have more cocks.” Adrienne continued, letting Jacks know that he should put the dildos in her hands. Lorraine eagerly grabbed them and slid her hands up and down the rubber shafts.

“Fuck me good...!” was the last she could say, before Jacks inserted the last dildo in her mouth, as soon as she opened it. He was carefully guiding it inch by inch, and Lorraine was giving it head like a pro, until she was deep-throating it hungrily. Each time Jacks would try to slide it out, to let her breathe easier, she would furiously grab on to it with her lips for dear life.

Each time Lorraine came, and she had multiple orgasms, Adrienne would further embed in her the thought that she wanted to be the slut she knew in her heart she was. That the sluttier she was, the better she felt. This treatment continued for about three more hours, until the doctor said it was time to stop. Lorraine was exhausted, and she was rewarded with a last all-powerful orgasm while the dildo in her mouth and those in her hands, pussy and ass forcefully expelled their warm contents. Inside and all over her. Lorraine swallowed the load in her mouth, to the last drop.

Exhausted as she was, it still was difficult for the two men to remove the dildos, as she was trying to hold on to them.

The three electrodes were disconnected and Jacks gently massaged her nipples, tits, mound and legs, after untying her. The doctor, on his part, gently examined her butt hole and cunt for soreness, there wasn’t any; he had lubed her well. He also wiped any remnants of lube left. After about an hour of soothing massage, it was suggested to Lorraine that she should relax in the Jacuzzi for a while.

The thirty minutes Lorraine spent in the hot tub were used by Adrienne to reinforce the idea that she wanted to be sexy, slutty; her husband’s whore, in two words. After the incredible stimulation and state of constant arousal, Lorraine was more than receptive.

She was instructed to discard the conservative white cotton panties and bras she usually wore, replacing them with sensual lingerie, or nothing at all. At home she was to be naked, and available at all times, experiencing the freedom, security and comfort of her newly discovered sensuality. She would continue to be every inch the lady to the rest of the world, except when her husband mentioned her trigger word, or when the second trigger word was said by anyone else and Larry was present; then she was free to act as a total slut without any restrictions, in the knowledge that she was more loved and respected for that. Adrienne took very special care in making sure that all husbands were perfectly aware that the second trigger word, the one used for groups of wives, was never to be used on a wife whose husband was not present; she was training the wives to be each husband’s whore, all could enjoy every one of them, but only with the respective husband’s permission.

Before getting Lorraine out of her hypnotic trance, Adrienne gave her a task:

“Lorraine, you have experienced what a real woman experiences when she lets herself. Each time you go with the flow and surrender to your sensuality, you feel more relaxed, comfortable, sexy and powerful; and you want to feel like that all the time, you can feel like that all the time.

“Tomorrow, before you come to see me, you will go to the next town. You want all the world to see just how beautiful, sexy, powerful and confident you are.

“Wear the very light sun dress you will find in the dressing room. That is my present to you for being such a good whore, and every time you wear it you will not wear anything underneath.

“Take your camera with you and, when you are there, you will notice that some of the people seeing the sights wear your husband’s company logo in their clothes. You will approach all of them, individually or in groups and you will figure out a way to accidentally expose yourself to each of them while they take your picture.

“The more skin you show, the better you feel. And the better you feel, the more skin you want to show, always accidentally.

“Once your picture has been taken by each one of them, you will have figured out a way to end up completely naked, always accidentally, amidst a group of tourists. You will bring the camera back to your husband and he will love you for that. He loves his little whore.”

Gradually, Lorraine was brought back from that wonderful world she had been living; she was instructed to remember the feeling of power, and well being the experience gave her, with such powerful images that she would want to live it again as soon as possible. She would remember, too, that she had received a lengthy, sensuous massage during the induction; but, nothing about the gynecological exam, the vibrators or the electrodes; she would, instead, think that she remembered having thought that she wanted to be fucked in her three holes, so sensuous had been the massage... and she would remember that she had been naked throughout the massage, that not a speck of her body had been left untouched, and that it felt very good. In her mind, it had been Jacks fingers in her pussy and ass, at her request, nothing else.

“Now, you can open your eyes,” Adrienne told the still nude Lorraine. “How do you feel?”

“Terrific! Thank you very much, I feel totally rested and relaxed,” Lorraine promptly replied, flashing one of her fabulous smiles. Her nakedness not disturbing her at all. “You are great! And Jacks is a wonderful masseuse. Where is he now?”

“He is in his own office, why?” Adrienne said, inquisitively.

“I’d like to thank him now that I am awake,” Lorraine smiled again.

Adrienne was hoping for that, as this would test Lorraine’s true level of comfort being naked, if she asked for her robe before summoning Jacks, there still was work to do in that respect. She didn’t.

“Can you call him to come here for a minute, Adrienne?” she asked.

“Sure!” Adrienne replied, immediately buzzing Jacks. “Do you want me to fetch your robe?” she asked, to further test Lorraine’s response.

“Don’t bother, thanks. He already saw all of me nude, didn’t he? And I mean, ALL of me, you saw that he didn’t left an inch of me untouched!” Lorraine answered, giggling.

She had passed that test.

Jacks was very attractive and he was prepared, depending on Lorraine’s reaction in his presence to be either formally polite, avoiding looking at her body, or openly flirtatious and appreciative of her beauty.

Lorraine toweled herself dry and stood there, naked, waiting for Jacks to arrive.

When he reentered the room, Lorraine smiled, and not making any attempts to cover herself, she extended her hand saying: “Jacks, thank you very much for that wonderful massage, I hope to be in your skilled hands again soon!”

“It was my pleasure, mam!” he politely responded. “Anytime!”

“Drop the “mam”, Lorraine will suffice. After all, we are on intimate terms now, aren’t we? I mean, after all, you massaged me inside and out. I feel radiant!” she said, once more flashing her smile and doing a 360 so he could see all of her. “That massage was quite an experience!”

“It was my pleasure! You do have a beautiful figure,” he quickly switched attitudes. “You are very well toned and it was really pleasant working on you.”

“Well, thank you, Sir,” the naked Lorraine answered, making a curtsy.

“No, thank you, beautiful,” he responded. Walking around her, and gently patting her ass.

The session had been a complete success, Lorraine knew she was totally naked and she wasn’t bothered by that, quite the contrary, she was flirting with Jacks; and she was perfectly aware that he had finger fucked her cunt and ass (or, at least, that’s what she thought happened).

The casual conversation continued for a while, the subdued flirting ever present. Eventually Jacks left and Lorraine proceeded to the dressing room to pick up her clothes, but she did not bother closing the door this time. While she showered and then got dressed, she kept chatting with Adrienne—who smiled to herself when she noticed that Lorraine hesitated when she saw her bra and panties, finally making a heap with them and throwing them in the trash can.

They bid their good-byes and Lorraine left, with no underwear.

In the other room, the men clapped and whistled. This was promising to be fantastic. Lorraine had been chosen to be the first inductee and, so far, everything was quite a success. Depending on how she behaved that night at home and on whether she completed her assigned task, this might just had been the last time the two-way mirror had to separate them from her.

Larry couldn’t wait to get home. When he did, Lorraine was waiting for him totally naked, inviting. And, for the first time since he met her, he was finally able to make her his woman in every conceivable way; hungrily tongue fucked her sweet cunt and ass, fingered both, and fucked her in the ass, pussy and mouth, and pinched her nipples, hard... and she enjoyed it all. And, for the first time also, she didn’t try to hurry him to “finish” as she had before. In fact she didn’t say a word at that time, she was too busy swallowing his load, to the last drop.

She was a different woman, moaning and begging for more. After sex, she even asked, with a coy smile, if he wanted for her to pose for some hot pictures—which he would proudly show to the other men in the group, of course.

“Am I a good fuck? Are you happy with your little whore?” Lorraine, eagerly asked, right before falling asleep.

“You are the best, angel,” Larry replied and kissed her softly.

Both of them slept like babies that night.

* * *

Chapter II

The next morning, Lorraine got up early, after a restful night’s sleep. Larry was already gone. She had slept in the nude for the first time in her life. When she realized that she was naked under the sheets, she immediately remembered having posed for what seemed like hundreds of pictures for Larry, in every pose and position he had desired.

She giggled, thinking: “But that was only after the best fuck in my life!”

Remembering how delightful sex had been the previous night with her husband, it felt only natural to begin touching herself. She languidly and absentmindedly caressed her breasts, the tension inside herself growing with each stroke of her delicate hands. She slid her hands to her tummy and back to her breasts, her nipples were getting hard, the wetness between her legs forced her to move one of her hands lower and lower, until she cupped her delicious mound with it, exerting a gentle pressure that became more decisive. One of her carefully manicured fingers found its way between her labia and she let it roam, exploring the folds surrounding her partially awakened clitoris, sliding further down to explore the crimson passage of her moist cunt. But it wasn’t wet enough, she moved her hand to her mouth and licked two of her fingers, coating them with saliva—she didn’t remember having been fed her own juices during her last induction. She thought she was tasting herself for the first time, and, discovering just how good she tasted was a total surprise for her—. She brought her hand back to her pussy, while she was fondling her tits with the other one, alternatively stroking her nipples and pinching one, then the other.

Her wandering right hand found its way into her slit, again, and again she let her fingers tease her clitoris and go inside her... faster, harder, hungrily. She would bring her fingers back to her mouth every now and then, not because she needed more lubrication, as her percolating pussy was producing abundant juices; but because she found her own taste irresistible. Her other hand was pinching her nipples as hard as she could, two of her fingers were furiously fucking her. She had to let her left hand join the right one, she needed to pay attention to her demanding clitoris too.

She finger-fucked herself for several minutes, moaning, thrashing around, entirely covered in perspiration... trying to spread her legs wider and wider... reliving Adrienne’s words in her mind: “Visualize how beautiful you look with your legs wide open and proudly showing your cunt... available... delicious.... sexy. Your husband really likes his little whore.”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Make me your whore! See what a good slut I am! Ooooooh!” She came, screaming to the top of her lungs. She was trembling, sweaty and spent. She just lay on the bed for a few minutes, spread-eagled, unable to move. The images of Larry approvingly watching her masturbate had led to such a powerful orgasm that all those she had enjoyed the previous day were nothing in comparison. She didn’t even wonder why, but pleasing Larry was all she wanted to do.

After showering and eating breakfast, she donned the button-down sun dress Adrienne had given her the day before—once she decided not to wear anything underneath it, as all her undergarments looked really boring to her now—. The sun dress was made out of a bright red fabric with contrasting black motives, just heavy enough to disguise the fact that she wasn’t wearing anything else... except when she stood against a source of light; then, her shapely silhouette was just as defined as if she was nude. But Lorraine didn’t notice this little detail.

Sitting down at the vanity bench, she applied her light makeup, mostly a dash of mascara and her trademark light pink lipstick. Brushed her curly mane for several minutes and, satisfied, grabbed her digital camera and took off. She was a sight to be seen, and the bright red and black sun dress would make it impossible not to see her, either.

Lorraine had always enjoyed driving through the countryside in this mountainous area, this warm and windy Spring morning was no exception, in fact, everything seemed more vibrant, more alive than ever before. She truly enjoyed the drive, finally arriving at the small university town a few miles away.

An older gent, sitting on a park bench close to where Lorraine parked, discretely glanced at her fantastic legs when she got off her car. In that split second, Lorraine noticed that he was looking at her and decided to give him a good show, she slid off the driver’s seat in such a way that her dress rode all the way to the top of her delicious thighs, affording the man the opportunity to see that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

Lorraine had to walk past the gentleman to exit the parking lot.

“Good morning, mam!” he politely greeted her when she was close to him.

“Good morning, sir,” she replied, flashing her warm smile, and continued walking.

When she walked past him, he turned to look at her from behind, and he smiled appreciatively, not taking his eyes off of her. She was walking towards the sun and he certainly enjoyed the view, he just wanted to take a look at her ass. Looking at her seemingly naked rear was a very welcome bonus.

Lorraine spotted the first of Larry’s logos a few minutes after strolling through the campus; Robert, the division president that had so much enjoyed her lewd, albeit unintended performance the day before, was sporting it on his polo shirt. Lorraine knew him well, or so she thought, and greeted him warmly, unaware that what he really wanted was to fuck the brains out of her.

“Robert! What a surprise to find you here!” she said, reaching forward to kiss him lightly on the cheek.

“I had a meeting that was postponed at the last minute,” he lied. “You look fabulous! That’s a very nice dress,” he honestly remarked. “How are you doing?”

“I’m just fine,” she replied, smiling. “How about yourself? And how are Sharon and the kids?”

They exchanged pleasantries for a couple of minutes. Lorraine continuously had to fight the wind that appeared intent in lifting the skirt of her dress. Just when Robert thought that she wouldn’t go for it, Lorraine said: “By the way, can you take a couple of pictures of me? I’m trying to get something different for my next cover and thought some outside shots would be a good idea.”

“With pleasure, I have a few minutes,” he gladly replied.

First, they walked to a wooded spot, she stroke a pose and, just when he was about to shoot the first picture, she “accidentally” tripped and fell backwards into a patch of grass. Her dress climbed all the way to her waist and she ended spread eagled on the ground. Robert didn’t expect the fall, but he still shot a picture.

“Are you okay?” he asked, really thinking she could have been hurt.

“I’m fine, sorry!” Lorraine answered, pretending just to notice that Robert had a clear view of her wide spread legs, pussy and ass. She made quite a show of adjusting her dress, and took the hand he was offering.

“I’m sorry!” she insisted, this time blushing.

“Don’t worry.” Robert politely replied, having trouble hiding the bulge in his trousers. “Are you sure you are alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine.”

“OK, let’s try again. Just watch your step this time,” he said, smiling.

When she had covered herself up, Lorraine didn’t notice that her sun dress belt had become undone, nor that the lower five buttons were, now, unfastened. The next gust of wind, as Robert was shooting the second picture, made it crystal clear.

The wind blew Lorraine’s dress over her head, as the pictures would show—Robert shot 5 pictures while she was trying to lower her dress.

Except for her face, which was covered by the dress, she was standing there naked, spinning in an effort to get a hold of the dress and lower it. This was priceless, he got her front and back. A group of nearby students also enjoyed the show and began approaching.

Lorraine finally composed herself, except her hair, that was now a mess. Robert and the group of college kids had all seen her entirely naked. The students were cheering and asking her to take the dress off. All the attention was making her really wet.

“Hey, you guys! Can’t you see that this was an accident? Get back to your classes, or whatever it is you do!” Robert demanded.

“Accident my ass!” one of the retreating students shouted.

“Speaking of which, she’s got a really nice ass!” a second one stated.

Lorraine was both mortified, because of the humiliation of being suddenly undressed in public, and very wet. She couldn’t understand why the humiliation of the public exposure could turn her on so much.

“I’m so embarrassed!” she said.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” Robert replied. This time he couldn’t pretend he hadn’t seen all of her. “Besides, you have a spectacular figure!”

“Thank you for the compliment,” she responded. “But even if that was true...”

“Of course it’s true!” he interrupted her in mid-sentence. “Larry is really a lucky guy. You are gorgeous.”

“C’mon! You are just trying to make me feel better.” Lorraine insisted. “I’m fat and I should be more careful.”

“You are not fat,” he wholeheartedly declared. “Your weight is perfectly distributed in all the right places.”

“You are talking about Sharon, not me,” she said. “She’s the one with a fantastic figure.”

“I won’t deny that, my wife has a great figure too.” Robert answered. “But that doesn’t make you fat. It’s different body types, and, honestly, I know she would die for such sexy hips as yours.”

They continued like this for a few more minutes. The more Robert praised her, the wetter she got. He was making it very clear that he liked what he saw.

Robert had to return to work, he kissed her on the cheek and gave her a friendly pat on the ass. “Got to get back to work, will you be alright by yourself?”

“Yes, thank you very much. I still have to get the pictures, I doubt that any of the ones you shot will work!", she said cheerfully, blushing again.

Robert left and Lorraine found a nearby restroom to fix her hair. She then strolled the campus again, telling herself she was still scouting for a good location. Still having to push her dress down every few steps, the wind wouldn’t budge. Eventually she spotted Larry’s company logo again.

David, the other division president that had commented on her nice pussy, tits and ass during her last induction, was walking a few yards away. He was with three more men and 2 women.

She approached the group and greeted David. He introduced her to his companions, the three men were professional photographers on retainer by Larry’s company, and the women were models. They were putting together and ad campaign for the company’s campus networking services.

“We were just calling it quits, this wind keeps lifting the girls skirts,” David said, after explaining why they were there.

“You don’t have to tell me, I’ve had to fight this wind all morning myself,” Lorraine answered, blushing. “But I set out to get a picture for my new book cover, and you know just how determined I am.”

“Well, perhaps one of us can help with that?” one of the photographers volunteered. Lorraine gladly accepted, and the models were dismissed.

They found a nice secluded spot, there were few trees, and an old stone fence; perfect for standing and sitting poses. A small pond at the bottom of the grassy hill complemented the scene.

Several times when they were walking, the wind would lift Lorraine’s dress, most of the times to mid-thigh, a couple of times all the way to her waist. She was in front, walking next to David, the three photographers behind them were pleasantly surprised upon discovering that she was not wearing anything under her dress. This was a really nice piece of ass, very unlike the boyish models they had been shooting all day!

Lorraine was posed under one of the trees, smiling to the cameras, the photographers asking her to move, swivel and turn so they could capture her better angle. Suddenly, a particularly strong gust of wind blew her dress over her head again as she was turning and the fabric got entangled in the lower branches. The four cameras kept shooting for what seemed like an eternity, from all angles; in reality it had been just a couple of seconds but Lorraine was soaking wet in her predicament.

David tried to cover her with his jacket, but didn’t do a very good job at it; her ass, legs and cunt were openly exposed. “We’ll have to take your dress off to untangle it,” he said.

“But.. but, I’m not wearing anything underneath!” she protested, secretly wishing to be totally naked for the four men to admire her.

“We have no choice. It is either that, or we’ll have to tear the dress apart,” one of the photographers explained.

Feeling that her juices were beginning to drip slowly down her legs, Lorraine really wanted to get naked. “Okay, let’s not tear the dress,” she accepted.

David let go of the jacket, leaving her fully exposed, her arms caught in the dress above her head, to untangle the dress. Lorraine could feel the cool air all over her, she could also feel the eyes of the three photographers intently watching her.

The men were certainly enjoying her beauty. David was taking his sweet time, and they were walking around them; openly looking and admiring her legs, her tits, her fabulous ass, and, very closely, her protruding mound, her inviting—and by now engorged—labia. Her nipples were stiff and very kissable. Her dripping cunt juices were now flowing down her legs. The men could see that she was ready to be fucked; but they wouldn’t try anything, Larry was way too powerful.

David was finally able to free Lorraine’s arms and, eventually, her dress.

“This was so embarrassing! I’m terribly sorry, gentlemen,” Lorraine apologized while she was putting the intact dress on again.

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed, Lorraine.” David replied. “And, don’t worry. These men are professional photographers; I’m sure it didn’t bother them.”

“Of course it didn’t bother us, mam!” one of them promptly interjected.

“Were you able to shoot any pictures?” she asked.

“Plenty!” the youngest photographer cheerfully answered.

Lorraine blushed visibly.

“She meant before the dress blew off!", a seemingly angry David said. “Gentlemen, I’m afraid I’ll have to confiscate your cameras. You’ll get them back soon.” He was delighted, of course.

They had no choice. Lorraine knew it was the right thing to do, but the image of these three men having her naked pictures to view whenever they wanted also increased her arousal. She didn’t say anything.

The three men would have breathed much easier had they known that the next day Larry would congratulate them for capturing his wife’s beauty in such a great way. They never got the pictures back, of course. But they would always cherish the memory.

The group dispersed, they had to get back to the city, and Lorraine had to find a restroom again. She needed to fix her hair once more, and she was aching for relief, too.

She walked back to the buildings, entered one of them , found the restroom and rushed into an empty stall. She took her dress off, and immediately started touching herself. Her hand went straight to her pipping hot cunt. She relished in the image of all the guys that had so openly and appreciatively ogled her nakedness. It felt so good to be nude when everybody else was dressed. It was so humiliating and yet so arousing. She applied all her attention to her swollen clit, lovingly caressing it. “I need to be fucked! I need cock!” she thought she had thought.

“I don’t have a cock, but I’d love to help you get off.” The voice in the next stall had not been imaginary. There was someone there and she had spoken out loud! Lorraine never felt so humiliated before, and she got even hornier. She applied the entire palm of her right hand to her welcoming cunt, letting it soak in her juices, and, then, she hungrily licked it. The fingers of her left hand continued tormenting her clitoris, and she came with a low shriek of lust.

Forgetting she was naked, she opened the stall door. A gorgeous brunette, with beautiful light brown eyes, was standing right in front of her.

“You are delicious!” Laura exclaimed, pleasantly surprised to see that Lorraine was naked. It wasn’t surprising to hear someone masturbating in the college restrooms, but to see them emerge naked afterwards was a very welcome twist.

26 year old Laura was just as tall as Lorraine but she was slimmer yet very well formed. She was proud of her 34C tits, and worked out to keep in shape. She was dressed in a loose t-shirt and skin-tight jeans. She was one of Adrienne’s staff members, and she was lesbian, too. She had been added to the group, together with her lover and mistress, Tracy, to initiate the wives into the pleasures of Sappho.

“It is you who is gorgeous!” a dizzy Lorraine answered the compliment. Still seemingly unaware of her lack of clothing. Her pussy still on fire.

The door to the restroom creaked, Laura pushed Lorraine into the stall, getting in behind her, and closed the stall door. Lorraine, startled, was about to protest. Laura covered her mouth with her hand, and softly said: “You are naked and we don’t know who is coming in. Relax and be quiet. It’s okay.”

Lorraine was so hot, that Laura’s body pressed against her skin, made her want that woman like she hadn’t wanted anything before. When Laura removed her hand from Lorraine’s mouth, Lorraine hungrily kissed the other woman’s lips. Another first for her.

She felt and tasted different than a man, Lorraine deepened the kiss. Laura’s lips parted, welcoming the intrusion. Their tongues danced around each other. They kissed for a long time, Laura’s hands freely roaming across Lorraine’s body, who showed her response trembling, wanting for more. It was a good thing that Laura’s mouth was covering Lorraine’s, otherwise, she wouldn’t have been able to stifle her moans with a hand, as both her hands were eagerly exploring Lorraine.

Lorraine allowed her own hands to touch Laura, tentatively. Laura’s clothing was in the way frustrating Lorraine. She slid a cautious hand under Laura’s shirt, slowly, cupping the bottom of one of her round tits, then the other. Laura, on her part, was caressing Lorraine’s tits and exploring her hungry pussy, ever so softly.

“Take your clothes off,” Lorraine begged quietly, breaking the kiss for a moment.

“Not here, honey.” Laura replied, just as softly. “But why don’t you meet me later tonight for drinks?”

Laura felt so good, and she tasted so sweet.

The other girl in the bathroom was washing her hands. When she left, Laura reluctantly broke the embrace, Lorraine didn’t want to let go either.

“You better put your dress back on, sweetie,” said Laura.

“Did you mean it about the drinks later?” Lorraine begged, more than asked.

“Yes, if you don’t mind getting together with my lover and I,” Laura answered.

“A lover... I don’t think so, " Lorraine sadly replied. “I’ve never been unfaithful to my husband.”

“You still wouldn’t.” Laura said. “Love among girls is not cheating... and, I think Tracy will like you very much.”

“Maybe,” a hesitant Lorraine responded. Laura knew she would join them.

Lorraine got dressed again, Laura told her where she and Tracy would be that night. They kissed and Laura left. Lorraine brushed her hair again, touched up her make up and went back home. She still had a busy schedule ahead of her; she had to check the galleys for her new book, stop by her restaurant to make sure that everything was alright, and to visit with some of her regulars. Plus, she had to stop by the lingerie store to buy some sexy intimate apparel to replace her old underwear. All that would have to wait, and lunch too, as she would barely make her one o’clock appointment with Adrienne on time.

By the time Lorraine arrived, Adrienne and her staff had already reviewed the tapes from the previous night and that morning. They were very favorably impressed by Lorraine’s improvement. She was shedding her inhibitions fast, the briefs submitted by Robert, David and Laura also showed both that public humiliation turned her on, and that she was very eager to openly explore same sex relations.

Lorraine knocked at the door at the dot of one, still wearing the red and black sun dress. She was flushed, having barely made it, but she also looked radiant. They exchanged the usual pleasantries and Lorraine headed for the closet to get her robe. She opened the closet door, took off her dress and donned the robe.

Adrienne was exultant; Lorraine didn’t have any problems with her nudity any longer.

“Are you ready for Jacks?” Adrienne asked.

“Sure!” Lorraine answered, after pondering the thought for a split second. She was so hot and wet that she was afraid Jacks touch would make her cum right there; but she needed to be touched so bad.

Adrienne buzzed Jacks in and began the induction. Lorraine responded to her trigger word even faster than the day before. It was time to go through the induction knowing what was going on.

“Jacks, Lorraine is ready for you,” Adrienne said, effectively indicating that he could and should talk while massaging her.

“I’m ready too, doctor,” he replied to Adrienne. And to Lorraine, he said: “How ya’ doing, gorgeous?”

“I’m just fine, and yourself?", she promptly replied, flashing her trademark smile. It didn’t seem that she was hypnotized, to Jacks at least.

“She is under alright, Jacks,” Adrienne reassured him; adding: “Open your eyes, lose the robe and walk to the table, Lorraine.”

Immediately, Lorraine stood up, removed her robe and walked to the table; bare naked, as expected by Adrienne. Jacks ogled her appreciatively, he really liked this woman, she had a beautiful figure and he enjoyed looking at her walking nude.

Adrienne, as the expert she was, knew more than well that all hypnosis is really self-hypnosis. This is, perhaps the main reason why hypnotized subjects won’t do anything they don’t want to. The hard part had been for Lorraine to open up and share her innermost thoughts, desires and fears; once she had verbalized them, the rest was much easier. The inductions and trigger words were now meant to let her experience whatever pleasures she wanted, without a trace of guilt; but always aware that this was what Larry wanted.

Lorraine, therefore, knew that she was naked, and she could feel Jacks eyes on her ass. That made her feel really comfortable and sexy. She liked this feeling.

Once she had lain down on the massage table, Jacks began massaging her, slowly, deliberately. Adrienne continued the induction, she wanted Lorraine to talk about the events since the last induction, about her feelings.

“Did you have a good night?” Adrienne asked,

“Oh, it was beautiful!” Lorraine answered sleepily. “I surprised Larry waiting naked on our bed, we made love like never before!”

She told them with much detail how she had been fucked in all three holes like a bitch in heat; and she proudly announced that Larry had taken many pictures of her too. As she was talking, Jacks was increasing the tempo of the massage, he now was paying particular attention to her legs; particularly her inner thighs. Her juices were flowing liberally. She wanted to feel him in her.

When she began moaning lustily, Adrienne said: “Go with the flow... feel your warmth and how moist you are getting... relish in the thought that Larry gave his permission for Jacks to touch you wherever you want...”

Lorraine responded with louder moans, she really wanted to be touched. Jacks was at her buttocks, gently kneading her cheeks, spreading them, Lorraine wanted to feel him in her asshole. Adrienne’s repetitive monotone sinking deeper and deeper in her brain. Knowing that she had Larry’s permission to be touched filled her with passion; she started rocking her hips.

Jacks knew it was time for the first dildo, but he would finger-fuck her ass just for a while before inserting it. He was a man, after all; and this whore was ripe for a good fingering. He applied the lubricant directly on and in her hole, inserting a finger to the knuckles, feeling how tight she was, pretty soon it was two fingers and then three sliding in and out her nether passage, with his other hand he was caressing the sloping curve of her buttocks, the entire length of her legs, her back. Lorraine was breathing faster and harder, her hips were bucking like a bronco, Jacks could see her womanly juices flowing on the table mat, and he replaced his fingers with the vibrator, inserting it all the way in with a single thrust, her asshole closing tight once it was all the way in, embracing it. Adrienne applied the current.

“Doesn’t it feel good to be fucked in the ass, my dear little whore?” Adrienne said, adding. “But you can’t cum just yet, hard as you try... just savor the knowledge that Larry likes his whore to be enjoyed...”

Lorraine was turned over, covered in perspiration and in her own juices she was wildly moaning and thrashing around. “Please fuck my cunt...!”

Larry fondled, more than massaged her, letting his hands soak in her juices and applying them to her thirsty and kissable mouth, until he felt she was ready. He applied the electrodes to her nipples and began finger-fucking her cunt. Lorraine was going crazy with lust.

He finally, reluctantly, replaced his fingers in her love tunnel with the second vibrator, and applied the final electrode to her clitoris. Adrienne kept repeating that she couldn’t cum yet, just to enjoy the pleasure, and to tell them, making emphasis on “them”, what else had happened since the day before.

Lorraine told her about how the wind kept lifting her dress and of how she ended being naked when it had to be taken off. Adrienne wanted to know what had she felt.

“Humiliated... oh... that feels good!” she said, barely able to speak, when Adrienne increased the current. “Embarrassed... Fuck me!” Adrienne had decreased the current. “Sexy and wet... right there, yes, yes!” when the current was increased once more.

Without letting her cum, Adrienne continued alternating the current for over an hour. Lorraine was completely covered in perspiration and Adrienne reinforced the thoughts that she looked beautiful and that Larry was proud of his whore. When Lorraine told them about the episode with Laura, Jacks repeatedly fed her her own juices.

By now, the thoughts of pleasing Larry, being aroused whenever humiliated in public and really wanting to be with a woman were profoundly embedded in Lorraine’s mind. These thoughts were part of her. She desperately wanted, needed to climax.

“Larry, Robert and David want to talk to me. Do you mind if they come in for a minute?” Adrienne casually asked.

“Not at all... if it is okay with Larry. Robert and... David already... saw me... naked this... morning.... ooooh... right there!” a weary Lorraine had trouble saying.

This was what the men in the secret meeting room wanted to hear. They were now welcome to get to the other side of the two-way mirror. They walked the few steps in record time. Lorraine was sweating profusely, thrashing violently.

“You look very beautiful, angel”, Larry greeted her.

“Do you... like... your little whore?” she asked.

“I like my whore very much. I love you”, he replied. Meaning it.

“Cum for your master now, slut!", Adrienne commanded.

Lorraine’s orgasm was unbelievable. She felt like if the world was exploding. She was aware that the men were in the room and that all of them were watching her. This was really embarrassing, it was so hot that Larry wanted them to see her like this. She couldn’t stop cumming, it was one orgasm after another, each one more intense than the prior one. She barely noticed when the electrodes and dildos were removed. Larry kept telling her just how much he loved her and just how pleased he was by her lewd exhibition. Robert and David’s hands were all over her, finally luxuriating in the forbidden pleasure of her bare skin.

“Fuck me! “Fuck me... please!” Lorraine, mad with desire, pleaded.

Larry looked at Adrienne, who signaled it was alright. He quickly got out of his clothes, while Robert, David and Jacks were still fondling her. He mounted her, it was so good to fuck his wife in front of these people. He was fingering her inviting asshole and sucking and biting her nipples. He motioned to Robert and David to approach her, they couldn’t wait; but they looked, questioningly, at Adrienne.

“Its okay, boys. Just let her grab you,” Adrienne indicated. They rapidly unzipped, and Lorraine grabbed one rod in each hand. Furiously jerking them off.

“You feel so hot.... so sexy... you would love to be gang-banged by Larry, Robert and David to please Larry and because pleasing Larry makes you feel so good,” Adrienne said to Lorraine. “Visualize the three of them fucking you in turns.”

For a time, Lorraine would think that she had just visualized the three men fucking her; not that they had really been there.

In all his lust, Larry felt bad about Jacks, the man deserved a reward. Without missing a beat, he told him to put his cock in Lorraine’s mouth. After looking at Adrienne for approval, Jacks quickly obliged. Larry took one of the dildos and started fucking his wife’s ass with it. She was in heaven, she kept climaxing in a paroxysm of lust. She was hungrily sucking Jacks, jerking off Robert and David, and being royally fucked by Larry, his cock invading her snazzy snatch, with powerful thrusts, and the dildo in his left hand deep in her ass. The four men spurted their loads simultaneously while Lorraine was cumming yet again. She swallowed all of Jacks load, to the last drop and was covered in Robert and David’s hot jism. Larry’s load in her cunt, felt really good; as if it had been his stamp of approval, allowing her to be a total whore.

Lorraine’s conditioning was being quite a success. Larry kissed her gently and lovingly, and got dressed. The men left the room. Adrienne had Lorraine soak in the hot tub for a few minutes, and woke her up.

“Wow! What an experience,” Lorraine said. “You are a naughty girl!”

“Did you like it?” Adrienne asked, already knowing the answer.

“Liked it? I loved it!", replied Lorraine. “But the inductions are turning more and more erotic and vivid.”

“Tell me about it?” Adrienne asked.

Lorraine explained that she had felt like if she had been gang-banged by Larry, David, Robert and Jacks and that it had felt really good. A very pleased Adrienne sent her home.

Lorraine spent the next two hours checking on the restaurant and buying lingerie. Those two hours she debated on whether or not to accept Laura’s invitation, Larry wouldn’t be back until really late and she was so unbearably horny that she might just meet the two lesbian lovers.

Lorraine made her mind. She went home, took a quick shower, put on some of the sexiest lingerie she had just bought, and chose a tight black dress that clung to her very curve. Dripping wet and extraordinarily nervous at the same time, she went to the local bar Laura had indicated.

When they met again, Laura immediately introduced her to Tracy, a delicate 5′3″ blonde who looked like a teenager despite her 32 years. Her high cheek-bones and short hair framed her blue eyes beautifully. She was petite, beautiful and in control.

“You are just as beautiful as Laura told me,” Tracy stated, letting her eyes undress Lorraine, who blushed.

Lorraine thanked her for the compliment and the three girls sat down, drinks were ordered and they chatted idly waiting for them.

The extraordinarily horny Lorraine thought: “It’s a blessing to be with these girls, because as horny as I am, I could fuck any one of the males who are pestering us!”

The drinks were served, they continued visiting and Lorraine was feeling very much at ease with these two girls; but the memory of her previous encounter with Laura was making her even wetter.

At some point, Tracy stared at Lorraine, and, in a dead serious tone stated that she knew that Lorraine was a tramp, because just a tramp would come out of a public bathroom stall totally naked after fingering herself to orgasm, and knowing there was someone else there. “And you let yourself be kissed and fondled by my pet, too!” Tracy finished.

A startled Lorraine didn’t have time to figure out how to reply, as Tracy, without waiting for a response, told her that they were taking her to their place. Lorraine felt profoundly humiliated, and this made her even wetter. She was told to leave money on the table to cover the bill, and obediently followed the girls out. The dim light in the bar didn’t allow any of the other patrons to notice that her skirt was very wet.

“Get your car and follow us!” Tracy ordered, once outside.

Lorraine followed them to Tracy’s home and when they got there, Tracy ordered her to strip, still in the street, before she could enter the house. For a split second, Lorraine hesitated. This was so humiliating! What if anybody saw her?

Her arousal took the best of her, and Adrienne’s words flashed in her mind “You want everybody to know what a good little whore you are.” She started undressing right there on the street. Her tight black dress came off first, letting the girls appreciate her newly acquired lacy, sheer, also black lingerie.

Tracy extended her hand, and Lorraine gave her the dress. She started to unstrap the bra, and Tracy stopped her.

“Take your panties off first... slowly,” she commanded.

Lorraine obediently did as told, and handed her the panties.

“Now you can take the bra and shoes off.”

Again, Lorraine did as told and handed her last pieces of clothing to Tracy.

When Lorraine was totally naked, after handing Tracy all of her clothes and her shoes, Tracy finally started fishing for her keys in her purse, for what seemed like minutes. At long last, she opened the door, Tracy and Laura walked in, and slammed it shut before Lorraine could enter! She experienced a slew of emotions, panic, among them, but the most powerful was that her arousal increased 100 fold. After an eternity, Laura opened the door, without letting Lorraine in, just to tell her that she had to ask permission to enter, and closed it again on her face.

Lorraine knocked and asked, and they let her in.

Once inside, Lorraine didn’t really know what to do. Tracy and Laura were carrying on as if this was a normal visit, except they didn’t offer Lorraine a seat; so, she was there, just standing in their living room naked as a jay bird; feeling extremely embarrassed and humiliated; and, dripping wet. She could literally feel her juices flowing down her legs. The two girls were comfortably seated, having a drink, without offering one to Lorraine. For several minutes, they didn’t even acknowledge her presence. Eventually, Tracy told her to get off her carpet as she didn’t want it stained; it was so exhilaratingly humiliating that Lorraine just wanted to both cum and die at the same time.

Tracy sent Laura for a paper towel and had her come over and dry Lorraine up. Laura quickly obeyed and very gently began drying Lorraine’s thighs, very slowly reaching up to her pussy, Lorraine had her eyes closed, being simultaneously terrified and willing to accept her touch; when she finished, Laura kissed Lorraine’s pussy, ever so lightly, the unexpected caress making her cum instantly. Lorraine could have never imagined that she could cum without having anything in her pussy.

Tracy jumped and Lorraine could see the disappointment in her eyes. She proceeded to inform her that, in her house, Lorraine was not allowed to cum unless ordered to. Lorraine could have died of embarrassment!

Tracy ordered Lorraine to turn around, and bend over. Lorraine immediately obeyed, she didn’t know why, but she did. Without another word, Tracy spanked Lorraine’s bare ass hard and fast, three times. It hurt, it was a further humiliation and it got Lorraine even hornier! When the first slap came, she started to cover her ass with her hands, while getting back up; but Laura held her hands down and in front of her, while Tracy pushed her down, forcing her to remain in position, and slapped her the other two times.

When she was done, she still didn’t allow Lorraine to straighten up, but Laura let go of her hands and Lorraine realized why when Tracy ordered her to spread her ass cheeks with them, as she was going to inspect her. Lorraine now couldn’t distinguish between humiliation and arousal at all. She was dripping wet, the wetter she got, the more Tracy humiliated her and the wetter she got.

Tracy looked at Laura and smiled. Lorraine would make a good submissive. “Lick her ass, make it as wet as her slit”, she commanded.

Laura, eagerly did it. Her flirting tongue boldly exploring Lorraine’s sweet ass made her hole wet and slippery, just as her mistress had ordered. Lorraine found the experience very pleasurable and started moaning. A hard slap of Tracy’s hand on her exposed rump made her remember she was not allowed to cum unless instructed to do so. Laura wickedly complicated her predicament by sliding a finger through the length of her vulva, without penetrating her, mercilessly teasing her.

Tracy, satisfied, ordered Laura to stop and move out of the way. Kneeling, she used both hands to stretch Lorraine’s asshole wide open.

“Keep it like this, bitch. Don’t let it close”, she instructed.

Lorraine obeyed and Tracy started fingering both her ass and cunt, Laura was undressing. Each time that it appeared that Lorraine was about to cum, Tracy slapped her ass, hard. After an eternity, she stopped and ordered Lorraine to turn around, the trembling beauty instantly obeyed. Tracy began fondling her breasts, roughly, pinching her nipples really hard.

“Laura, get under her and lick her snatch!” she barked.

The sweet torment was unbelievable, Laura’s expert tongue darted in an out of Lorraine’s cunt, enveloping her clitoris and caressing her entire womanhood. Tracy was still abusing her tits, she needed to cum, she had to come.

“Please.... I beg you... let me cum,” she implored.

“Please what, slut?” Tracy teased.

“Please, Tracy... I need to cum”, she anxiously asked.

“Laura, tell this whore how to ask!", she ordered.

“Please, can I cum for you, Mistress Tracy?", Laura said.

Lorraine repeated Laura’s words, Tracy wouldn’t budge, not just yet. “Get on the floor, on all fours”.

Lorraine obeyed, Laura continued tongue-fucking her, and replaced Tracy’s hands with her own, gently ministering to Lorraine’s tits. Tracy quickly undressed and lay on the floor in front of Lorraine. Legs wide open, pussy readily available.

Lorraine didn’t need instructions to know that Tracy expected her to lick her cunt. For the first time ever she tasted another woman’s juices. This beautiful train was on the road, she avidly started probing Tracy’s pussy with her lips and tongue, trying to duplicate what Laura was doing to her. Begging for relief.

“That’s good... make your mistress cum... you have a great tongue...oh... right there,” Tracy moaned right before exploding in her tumultuous orgasm.

Lorraine kept at it, dying for relief. She begged again, again she was declined. She had to eat Laura and made her cum, before she was allowed to reach her own orgasm.

Laura replaced Tracy, and Lorraine began licking, probing and tongue-fucking her second snatch of the day. But Tracy was not eating her, unbeknownst to Lorraine, she had gone looking for some toys. She came back sporting a double double-headed, ribbed strap-on dildo, the inner heads were already inserted in Tracy’s cunt and ass, and two nipple clamps on her hand. She quickly fingered both of Lorraine’s holes and determined that her cunt was till soaking wet, but her asshole had dried up a bit. She attached the clamps to Lorraine’s nipples, and walked away again, this time returning with a tube of lubricant. Lorraine, in all fours, her ass up in the air, was still tongue-fucking Laura, who was fondling her own tits and stroking Lorraine’s hair.

Tracy opened the tube of lube, getting a nice squirt out of it. She coated her fingers with it and, without any preamble, ass-fucked Lorraine with her fingers, while she fingered her pussy with her other hand, alternatively pinching her clit, hard. Lorraine’s hips were swaying madly.

“That feels so good, Mistress Tracy... can I please cum, Mistress Tracy?", she begged once more.

“That’s better, but you’ll come when I tell you”, Tracy said with finality. “And keep licking Laura”.

With this, she withdrew her hands from Lorraine and let her waiting for a second. Then, she positioned herself and inserted the strap-on external heads in Lorraine’s pussy and back hole; fucking her in earnest, and fucking herself in the process. She came again, a couple of times; Laura was also cumming. But Tracy wouldn’t let Lorraine climax yet.

“Laura, get off from under there and put this thing on,” she said. Unstrapping the dual dildo without removing it from Lorraine.

Laura did as she was told, Lorraine was beginning to feel cramps in her arms and legs, her nipples hurt like hell and it felt so good. With the double-headed contraption still firmly embedded in her slit and ass, she was dying to cum. Laura donned the strap-on, without taking it out of Lorraine’s hungry holes, and fucked her long and lovingly. Tracy positioned herself in front of Lorraine, mimicking her position, offering her her upturned ass.

“Lick my ass, whore!", she ordered.

Lorraine hesitated briefly, but the intensity of her desire made her forego her qualms, and avidly devoured her mistress’ asshole. Tracy was furiously fingering her own cunt, and her moans indicated that she was cumming again; Laura was cumming behind Lorraine too.

“You can cum now, bitch!", Tracy commanded.

Lorraine let go all the contained tension in a paroxysm of lust, violently shaking and shrieking. She came, and came, and came. Until she literally was out of breath and devoid of strength; but she couldn’t stop shaking.

Laura and Tracy snuggled up to her, they removed the nipple clamps and very gently and tenderly massaged her nipples. The girls kissed Lorraine softly and held her; until she stopped shaking and smiled to them.

“Thank you, Mistress Tracy. That was wonderful”, she said before she fell asleep, spent.

They let her sleep for an hour, waking her up with soft kisses and gentle hands caressing her body. She woke up, feeling loved and sexy. Tracy kissed her full on the lips, all her roughness gone, and made love to her, tenderly, gently. Laura, joined them, in a concert of beautiful forms, intertwined, a crescendo of loving, tender passion; the three women savored each other, there weren’t any restrictions about reaching orgasm this time. Lorraine experienced yet a different climax, a very comforting one.

The girls gave her back her clothes and saw her to her car, she was to call as soon as she got home. Refreshed by her nap and very happy, she got in her car and drove home, to her Larry.

Larry still wasn’t there when she arrived, she called Laura and Tracy, thanked them again for a wonderful time, and headed for the shower for the fourth time that day—she had also showered after her induction.

Larry was discussing Lorraine’s progress with Adrienne, in his office. They have watched the live transmission of the all girl session, he by himself, she with her staff. It was decided that Lorraine was ready for graduation, a fully awake gang-bang. She would still have a session before then anyway, to reinforce her willingness to please Larry and her feeling of absolute well-being as Larry’s personal whore. After that, Adrienne guaranteed, she would no longer be capable of felling guilty for enjoying herself. It was time to choose the next inductee.

“Thank you very much, Adrienne,” he said. “This was accomplished much faster than scheduled. A fat bonus will be transferred to your account in the Caymans when she graduates.”

“You know that the bonus is not necessary, Larry.” Adrienne replied. “The opportunity you are giving us to research the psyches of Lorraine and the other wives is priceless.”

They agreed to meet again the following day and each went home.

Lorraine was asleep, naked under the sheets, when Larry got home. She looked so peaceful; his heart was filled with love for her, he was very proud of her indeed. He quietly undressed and got in bed. Softly brushed a strand of hair from Lorraine’s face and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Half-asleep she turned and kissed him on the lips and went back to sleep.

She woke again, in the middle of the night. He was obviously dreaming something nice, she thought, his erection was lifting the covers. She dove under the sheets and sucked his cock, savoring all of it, gently enough not to wake him up, but firmly enough to make him spurt his load into the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it and licked him clean. She got back to a blissful sleep, delighted in the knowledge that she knew how to please her man.

* * *

Chapter III

Profoundly asleep, Lorraine involuntarily contracted her sphincter when Larry’s probing finger entered her back hole. The demanding pressure finally waking her.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty!” he cheerfully said, when he noticed that his ministrations had had the desired effect.

Lorraine pushed back against his finger, instantly relaxing her anus. “Hey, loverboy! Did you sleep well, my love?”

“Don’t relax your ass, angel. I like it when you push against my fingers.” Larry started inserting a second finger up her welcoming ass, and Lorraine, obediently, pushed hard against them; as if trying to force them out.

With his other hand, Larry began slowly fondling her velvety tits, feeling their weight on his palm, gently tracing the areolas with a finger, in a maddening spiral that would end right on each hard nipple, pinching each of them, one at a time, as hard as he could. Lorraine squealed in pleasure, long gone were her protestations about having tender nipples.

Replacing his fingers with his throbbing rod, Larry had Lorraine suck the fingers just removed from her asshole, to immediately plunge them into her well lubricated pussy. She felt in heaven.

“Please... fuck me... hard!” Lorraine begged, violently moving her hips. “Let.. me... suck... my... juices... off... of... your fingers!” she was barely able to verbally express her desire.

Larry obliged, soaking his fingers and his entire palm in her copious juices and bringing his hand to her thirsty lips. She hungrily sucked all of it, and he got back to finger-fuck her cunt again.

“It... feels... so good! Am... I... aaaaa.... good fuck?” she begged, more than asked.

“You are the best fuck in the world, angel!” Larry replied, wholeheartedly. “Do you like this, bitch?”

“I... love.. it! I am your whore!” Lorraine yelled, in a paroxysm of passion.

“Show me you love it, cunt. Cum for me now!” Larry removed his fingers from her vagina and pinched both of her nipples, hard, thrusting his rock-hard erection as deep into her ass as he could. Lorraine responded instantly, her entire body stiffened and she exploded in an uncontrollable orgasm. Her reaction triggered Larry’s own climax and he flooded her rectum.

They lay, spent, for a minute. When Larry was about to withdraw his now flaccid member, Lorraine begged him to stay inside her.

“But, I have to pee, angel.” Larry protested.

She hold him in, with her arms behind her back. “Pee inside me, I don’t care. I just don’t want to let go of you. I love you”.

“I love you too, more than you can imagine, angel.” Larry squirted his warm fluid inside Lorraine’s ass and continued embracing her.

“I have to share something with you, sweetheart. But you have to promise me that you won’t get mad at me!” Lorraine didn’t really know how to begin explaining the strong fantasy she had had since the day before.

“Promise.”

“Well.... okay, here it goes. You have noticed how much I have changed since I started seeing Adrienne; I sleep well every night now and I am totally relaxed, and.... the more relaxed I am, the hornier I get.”

Larry reassured her, gently kneading her breasts. “I don’t have any complaints in that respect.”

“Yesterday during my session with her, I was so hot during the massage....” she hesitated.

“And...?” Larry wanted her to continue.

“Well, Adrienne said that you had given your permission for Jacks to touch me anywhere I wanted...” she continued.

“Yes, I did. Anywhere you wanted, specifically including your pussy and ass.”

“Well, with that in mind, and as wet as I was, I begged him to... finger fuck my ass and pussy.”

“That’s my girl!” he proudly stated. “I want you to feel free to show everyone I want what a good whore you are!”

“There’s more...” she started.

“Go on, I like this,” he, again, reassured her.

She described how, during her latest induction, when Jacks was fingering her holes, she fantasized about being gang-banged by Larry, Robert, David and Jacks.

“There’s nothing wrong with that, angel. Everyone is entitled to some fantasies,” he cautiously answered. Larry didn’t want to go to far until he knew what she wanted; but his cock was rigid inside her ass again.

“But... I don’t know how to say this... Oh! It seems that you like my fantasy too!” she giggled.

“I like it very much, angel!” Larry pushed deeper in her.

Contracting her sphincter around his cock, as she had done to his fingers before, she continued. “Would you think less of me if I told you that I... uhmm!... wish... that I want this fantasy to come true?”

Larry almost came that very second. This was definitely what he wanted to hear. He withheld his ejaculation, though. “I’d love for it to happen, angel.” Removing his bulging rod from Lorraine’s ass. “Suck my dick, whore!”

She turned around and without any hesitation, swallowed his stiff member to the root. Larry grabbed her by her hair and forcefully fucked her face. She was now terrific giving head, but this wasn’t your ordinary everyday blow job. He was using her mouth as a cunt and she was eagerly deep throating him, and fingering herself until they came, simultaneously, in what seemed a perpetual climax.

As usual, Lorraine drank his milk to the last drop and licked him clean. They embraced and kissed softly for a long while.

“You make me very happy, angel.” Larry declared. “I always knew that you are my Total Woman, I’m so glad that you are letting yourself shine!”

“All I want is to make you happy, my love. I am yours to do as you please. I am your wife, your friend, your whore, your bitch...” Lorraine was lovingly saying, but Larry didn’t let her finish, sealing her lips with a kiss.

Emboldened by his reaction, Lorraine also told him all about Tracy and Laura, and about how much she had been turned on by being humiliated by them, and, before, by her public nudity. The memory of her exploits set her on fire again. She needed to be royally fucked again, and Larry was happy to oblige.

They made love for over an hour, his wandering penis avid to find its way into her starving twat. When they came again, Lorraine felt Larry’s jism spray her innermost being. She knew she was loved and she knew she was free.

She wanted to stay all day in bed with him, and he would have loved that too; but both of them had a busy schedule and, begrudgingly, got out of bed. They showered together. Lorraine prepared a quick breakfast while Larry was getting dressed, they ate and she kissed him good-bye at the door, still stark naked.

Upon getting to his office, Larry summoned Robert and David and they strolled to Adrienne’s room.

“Adrienne, she is definitely ready to proceed!” an exultant Larry declared. There was no need for it, the group had, individually, watched the live broadcast of their performance earlier.

“It would seem so,” Adrienne accepted. “She’ll be here at 1 o’clock. It will take me an hour or so to reinforce her acceptance and to make sure that she is now completely unable to experience guilt for anything that gives her, or you, pleasure. I will expect you, gentlemen, here by 2:15; by then, Jacks would have already started the massage and Lorraine will be more than ready for you.”

“That sounds like a plan!” a very eager Robert exclaimed.

“Well ahead the schedule!” David, just as eagerly added.

Larry just grinned, proud in the knowledge that Lorraine, his wife, was so desired.

“Oh...! One more thing.” Adrienne cut in. “Jacks doesn’t feel it is fair that he enjoys your wife without offering his own wife to the group.”

This was an unexpected development. After all, Jacks was not a club member. There hadn’t been any research made on his wife. He, just as all of the members and Adrienne’s staffers who would have physical contact with the members’ wives, had been thoroughly tested for sexually transmitted diseases—the wives themselves had also been tested without their knowledge.

“Well, he shouldn’t feel that way.” Larry, always the politician, was about to turn down the offer. “After all, he provides an extraordinary service by getting our wives prepped for their gynecological exams.”

It was already crystal clear that Jacks would, at least, finger fuck all of the wives. If Lorraine was any indication, he also would fuck them. All in the group were very aware of the fact that Jacks was a man that didn’t want something for nothing, based on his preemployment screening.

Adrienne, anticipating the men’s reaction, had a preliminary file prepared on Jack’s spouse, Linda. She offered a copy to each men. “Well, I think you would like to see this before turning him down.”

According to her bio, Linda was 35 years old, 5′6″, 34C-24-36. The file included three pictures; a head shot that showed the very cute face of the blue-eyed brunette, a full body photograph in a conservative, yet revealing bikini, and a blurry hidden camera vidcap of her, fully nude with her hair wrapped in a towel. Her file further explained that she was a pediatrician, transferred to the local hospital thanks to an unbeatable offer part of Jacks employment benefits. Linda was a mother of two and she had turned all of her attention to her children and her practice, tending to Jacks sexual needs only occasionally. She met the requirements to join the other wives alright, and having Jacks as a member himself would further guarantee his silence.

It was agreed that Jacks would be initiated into the club. Larry would see to it that surveillance equipment was installed in his home and Linda’s car the same day. Adrienne summoned Jacks immediately.

When Jacks entered the room, Adrienne told him the good news.

“Thank you, gentlemen!” he cheerfully said. “Mr. Crawford, I will not let you down!”

“First, I’m Larry. You are now a club member and there is no distinction among any of us.” Larry offered his hand. “You have met Bob and Dave here, of course.”

“Jacks, are you positive that you want to share Linda with us and the other members?” Robert asked, shaking Jacks’ hand.

“It is only fair, you are sharing or will share your wives with me.” Jacks wouldn’t budge.

“We are not talking about fairness here.” Larry insisted. “We are concerned about your intimate desires. Would you have any second thoughts when it is our turn to fuck her?”

David wanted to probe Jacks reaction. “Even though the picture is blurry, she seems to have very nice tits and her bush looks quite fuckable too.”

Jacks erection couldn’t be misconstrued, talking about his wife with these men was exciting him already. “No, I wouldn’t have second thoughts. And you have looked at her, Linda is a nice piece of ass, isn’t she?”

“Welcome to the club!” Larry sealed the deal. “You don’t have any problems if I have surveillance equipment installed in your home and her car, do you?”

“Of course not! And I will be glad when you see clearer pictures and video of her!” Jacks enthusiastically remarked.

Lorraine spent the rest of the morning proofing her latest novel galleys, she then drove to her restaurant and finally to her appointment with Adrienne, right on time. Her happiness was clearly visible and she looked even more appealing than usual. Many men, and quite a few women too, admired her as she passed by.

Once in Adrienne’s office, she quickly undressed and got into her usual robe, chatting with Adrienne all the time.

Adrienne promptly started the induction and Lorraine was immediately under. “I think you would be more comfortable naked from beginning to end, Lorraine.”

“Uhm... that sounds nice,” Lorraine answered, standing up to remove the robe and sitting down again afterwards.

Adrienne spent the following hour probing the most intimate areas of Lorraine’s mind. Attempting to find any feelings of guilt about her exploits of the prior few days; she couldn’t find any. Satisfied, she proceeded to tell Lorraine that she had a very healthy fantasy about being gang-banged by Larry, Robert, David and Jacks, and she would have the opportunity to live that fantasy that very same day.

“I am all wet already. Larry said I was a good whore for wanting that!” an ecstatic and proud Lorraine replied.

“You are a good little whore, and Larry loves you very much for that... you will have the undivided attention of the four men... but to earn that privilege you must first let them admire you in any way they want...” Adrienne intoned, liberally using Lorraine’s trigger words throughout the monologue.

“Admire me in any way they want...” a sleepy Lorraine repeated.

“Jacks will come in now... he will massage you... he will fondle you... you will get hornier and wetter the more he touches you... when he touches your clitoris with his tongue you will wake up and you will enjoy being eaten by him... you will ask me to call Larry for him to see what a good whore you are...” Adrienne incessantly repeated.

A quivering Lorraine, already covered in perspiration and breathing fast asked if she could touch herself.

“Not yet, you will have your chance when Larry comes in. When he does, he will ask you if you want Robert and David to see you too. You will tell him that you want them to see you naked, being eaten by Jacks. When they come in, you will ask the four men if they would like it if you masturbate for them...” With this, Adrienne called Jacks into the room.

“Hello, beautiful!” he quickly greeted Lorraine.

“Hi!” she brightly replied, flashing her wonderful smile.

For the next fifteen minutes, Jacks thoroughly fondled Lorraine. Kneading her beautiful tits, tracing the contours of her protruding mound, opening her vaginal lips and feasting his eyes and fingers in their folds and in the depth of her cunt, turning her around and marveling, yet again, on the slopping curve of her well-toned ass, spreading her cheeks and letting his tongue explore the mysteries of her nether hole, caressing the entire length of her perfect legs. Turning her over again, weighing her perfectly rounded, all natural tits, kissing, then biting, her nipples, sliding his tongue across her firm tummy, letting it trace the contour of her scarce and very light pubic patch, kissing the top of her inner thighs, effusively darting in and out of her well lubricated pussy. He was very careful not to touch her clitoris with his tongue, though.

Lorraine’s rocking hips and bobbing tits, her engorged labia and rock-hard nipples, the perspiration covering all of her and her shallow, fast breathing, her liberally flowing juices and the goose bumps all over her made it very clear that she was on the verge of an orgasm.

“Go with the flow... enjoy the feeling.... but you can’t cum yet... hard as you want it...” the always attentive Adrienne commanded right on time.

“Fuck... me... please... fuck... my... cunt... fuck... my... ass!” Lorraine implored.

Jacks continued licking her labia and tongue-fucking her for a couple of more minutes, savoring her delicious womanhood. He finally pinched both her nipples really hard and started licking her clitoris directly.

As soon as his tongue touched her womanly center, Lorraine opened her eyes and she was fully awake. “Right there! Don’t... stop... now! Adrienne... would you... ooooh...! send for.... Laaarry...!”

“I’ll call him right away, Lorraine.” Adrienne was prompt to reply.

“Hu... hurry up!.... I... I... ooooh...! I want... him... to... seeeeee.... what a... good... whore... I am!” Lorraine, almost delirious with lust, shrieked.

The nine men in the other room were much more than delighted with the show. All knew that sooner, rather than later, each and every one of them would get to enjoy the trembling beauty behind the two-way mirror.

“Lucky dogs, you get to fuck her today!” one of them said, a clear note of envy in his voice.

“You will have a chance very soon too,” Robert responded. “Patience. And don’t forget you get to fuck all of the wives in time.”

Larry had dashed out of the room as soon as Lorraine asked Adrienne to call him. “Hi, angel! You look beautiful naked and having your cunt tongue fucked! I am proud of you.”

“You... like your... aaaah...! little.... oooh...! whore...?” she had difficulty asking.

Larry got closer and, bending over, lightly kissed his wife’s forehead. “I like you very much, you are a very good whore. I love you, angel. Would you like Bob and Dave to see what a good whore you are too?”

“You.... know... aaah...! myyy... fantasy... it is... oooh...! up to... you... to... oooooh! Right there!” Lorraine, crazed with passion, blurted.

Robert and Dave were right over. Larry was elated, his fondest dream was about to come true. His formerly modest and uptight wife was asking to be gang-banged, and she was fully awake.

The remaining seven men in the secret room were told to stand-by in case they could all get their chance to do her that day. Adrienne had indicated that Lorraine’s response might be too powerful and that she might outlast Larry, Robert, David and Jacks; in which case, more men would be needed to satiate her lust.

“Hey boys! Would you like for me to masturbate for you?” a supremely wanton Lorraine asked as soon as Robert and David came in the room.

“Go ahead, angel, give us a good show!” Larry ordered.

Lorraine pushed Jacks away from her. “Come back soon, okay?” She stood up, shaking, and seductively approached the men, holding Jacks hand. She lay on the plush carpet, spreading her legs wide open for all of them to have an unobstructed view of her shining cunt. The men pulled chairs in a semi-circle around her, ready to watch her performance. Adrienne surprised them by using Lorraine’s trigger word, and freezing her in position; her fingers just touching her pussy lips.

“Lorraine, you will touch yourself in every way you want to be touched... you can cum... the more you cum, the hornier you get...” Adrienne instructed, repeating her words many times. “Gentlemen, would you like a drink? She’ll take her sweet time with herself.”

The four men helped themselves to the bar, and returned to their chairs. They asked Adrienne to keep Lorraine frozen for a few minutes to give them the opportunity to appreciate her defenseless, and wantonly exposed, beauty.

Adrienne explained that the men were to treat Lorraine as a slut and that they were free to say and do anything they wanted to her as long as they didn’t hurt her. After a while, Adrienne awakened Lorraine again. “Carry on, you are just as horny as you were before I froze you.”

For Lorraine there had been no lapse. Her fingers touched her slick labia and she began finger-fucking herself in earnest, moaning and rocking her hips. She was kneading her tits, letting her free hand roam her entire front, messing her hair. Still finger-fucking her cunt, she took a finger in her inviting mouth and licked it, thoroughly coating it in saliva. She turned over to position herself in all fours, presenting her ass and pussy to the men, her right hand fingers furiously fingering her love tunnel, and she slowly and deliberately inserted the middle finger of her left hand deep in her inviting bum, to the knuckle.

All four men sported undeniable erections, Jacks was particularly hot after having fondled her and licked her pussy. Their clothes very soon made a pile on the carpet, they weren’t missing a single detail of Lorraine’s performance. She was writhing like a bitch in heat, proud of being the center of attention.

“You have a gorgeous rump, Lorraine” Robert admiringly said.

David, was casually stroking his dick. “I love your bouncing tits, bitch.”

“Fuck yourself good, slut!” Larry commanded. Lorraine increased the tempo.

Jacks didn’t want to overstep any boundaries, it still hadn’t dawned on him that there weren’t any. “I so much enjoyed your sweet juices, and I really like your camel toe.”

Lorraine climaxed violently and lay there, trying to catch her breath. Her round ass still up in the air, her fingers still deep inside her.

After a minute, Larry ordered her to stand up and model for them. She happily obliged. She paraded in front of them, her firm tits slightly bouncing with each step she took, when she turned around. She was asked to bend from the waist down.

“Spread you cheeks, and show us your ass, whore.” Larry ordered.

She did as she was bid, thriving in the attention, reliving the humiliation experienced with Laura and Tracy. Dying to be fucked. Wishfully exposing her cunt and ass, making herself available.

Jacks was the first to take action. “Lick your finger and cover it with spit well.” When she had done it, still bent over, he added: “Make your asshole really wet and come sit on my lap, you are going to be fucked in the ass!”

Lorraine gladly obeyed, she was beaming in the knowledge that Larry was as excited as her.

Jacks was seated between Robert and David, as soon as he had Lorraine firmly impaled, both of them started fondling her bouncing tits. Larry stood in front of her and presented his cock to her. Lorraine didn’t make him wait and avidly took him in her mouth, anxiously deep-throating him.

Pretty soon, Robert and David helped Jacks get off his chair to kneel on the carpet, still impaling Lorraine while she was still, hungrily, giving head to Larry. She was now on all fours again, David got under her and very soon he was fucking her pussy. Lorraine was in heaven.

Robert, pretty much the voyeur, was really enjoying the performance, languidly stroking his cock over Lorraine’s back. With three cocks inside her, it didn’t take long for Lorraine to cum again, and again, and again. On her third orgasm, the four men erupted almost simultaneously; Larry deep in her throat, David against her womb, Jacks very high in her rectum and Robert all over her back.

Lorraine was aching for more. Without giving the men a second to recover, she started blowing them alternatively. It wasn’t long before they were rock hard again, Lorraine sat on Larry’s lap on the carpet, guiding his cock into her yearning ass. Robert promptly began to lick her exposed cunt, letting his tongue roam into the farthest recesses of her womanhood. Jacks, positioned behind Larry, rammed his rod into her welcoming mouth. David roughly fondled her tits, and pretty soon he was tit-fucking her, and Robert stopped licking her and guided his missile into her vacant hole.

Lorraine was cumming like a maniac, the more she came, the hornier she got. Adrienne thought that the remaining seven men would have their chance that afternoon after all.

The thrashing and moaning rose in a crescendo that announced another simultaneous, explosive orgasm. The four men spurted their loads while Lorraine had a very powerful orgasm herself again... and she wanted more. Despite her impetuous ministrations, the cocks did not respond to her hands and mouth as fast as before, they were eventually hard again and the men switched places yet once more.

This time, Larry was deep in her cunt, Robert was fucking her ass, Jacks her tits and David was being deep-throated by Lorraine. It took a lot longer for them to cum this time, Adrienne decided that they couldn’t get it up again without some rest. Lorraine kept cumming and cumming, and getting hornier. Each of them shot his load after several minutes.

Lorraine started fondling them again but they weren’t responding. Adrienne decided to freeze her again.

Lorraine was quite a sight, in all fours on the carpet, cum oozing from her cunt and ass, covered in sweat, her hands and mouth frozen as if she had a cock in each.

“She’s quite a fuck, Larry; but, I’m spent” a tired Jacks announced.

“Me too.” Robert joined in. “And, yes, she’s a great fuck. Actually, she’s the best fuck I’ve had!”

David was spent too. “She’s so good that I could keep on fucking her too. It’s just that she’s worn my dick out!”

“I just hope Jennifer turns into such a whore too!” a beaming, and exhausted Jacks said.

“Larry, it is your choice. I can either turn her off, and I don’t suggest that as it could have a negative effect, or you can have the other guys come on in.” Adrienne wanted to make it clear that the second option was the best.

“Let’s clean her up first, and you should bring the gynecologist in to make sure that she is not too sore.” Larry decided. His wife’s well being was paramount for him.

The guys cleaned Lorraine up, and the doctor inspected her thoroughly. She had been so well lubricated that no soreness was evident. Adrienne embedded the thought that Lorraine wanted to have more men come in to give Larry a chance to recover, and woke her up.

“Larry, do you need some rest, my love?” Lorraine asked as soon as she was awake.

“Yes, you are a great fuck and you have got us exhausted, angel!” he answered, broadly smiling.

She pouted, in a mixture of pride and sadness. “It’s okay. Do you mind if I get myself off again?”

“Not at all, angel. But I have a better idea.” Larry indicated. “I can have some reinforcements in in a second and you can be properly fucked while we recover. Would you like that?”

“Please! Can I have your friends fuck me while you recover? Would you do that for me, my love? You are the best!” she greedily accepted. Her bright smile was all the reward Larry needed.

The remaining seven club members were immediately brought to Adrienne’s suite. They disrobed in record time, impatiently ogling the naked and smiling Lorraine on the carpet. She was lasciviously fingering her dripping cunt and caressing her breasts. “So, who gets to fuck me first?”

With seven fresh poles standing at attention because of her lecherous display, Lorraine felt extremely powerful. Her three holes were filled again, and this time she even got to jerk-off two more guys at a time. As soon as one of them shot his load, a fresh, hard dick replaced him. Lorraine was being fucked like never before, the eleven men came several times. Each of them alternatively fucked her cunt and ass, and was jerked-off and deep-throated by her, in a frenzied melee of unbridled lust, at least three times that afternoon. By six, Adrienne put her under again, without freezing her, and gradually let her raging desire be finally quenched. Reinforcing the idea that she, Lorraine, was extremely happy for having made Larry happy, that she was delighted in being her husband’s whore.

Lorraine soaked in the jacuzzi for over an hour after her first gang-bang, drained.

Perfectly content. All the men, except Larry, had left. Lorraine had French kissed every one of them good-bye, some patted her on the ass when leaving, others playfully pinched her nipples, a couple lightly fingered her pussy or ass. All were friends, all promised to have their own wives join in on the fun very soon, it was alright with her. Actually, it was more than alright; the simple thought of being with the other wives, some of whom she already knew, made her clitoris tingle with desire again. Life was great.

By the end of Lorraine’s time in the tub, Adrienne put her under again with her trigger word. It was time to begin the final part of Lorraine’s de-programming. Fondling her continuously, Larry helped his wife get out of the tub and toweled her dry. Adrienne spent the next two hours bringing out and completely erasing any negative connotations that sex and pleasure might bring to her, conscious and unconscious, from Lorraine’s mind and replacing them with memories of extreme joy, relaxation and power; as it should have been from the beginning. She would also become an active participant in the reeducation of the other wives.

When her next, and last, session was over, Lorraine would know, at all levels, that she had always enjoyed all forms of sex and that Larry was glowing with pride in the knowledge that she was his slut, his personal whore. She would continue being every inch a lady in public, of course, but part of the fun was to “accidentally” or “unintentionally” expose herself to others.

Just as important, and also by the end of her last session, her trigger words would no longer put her under, they would be her and Larry’s secret code giving her permission to be an absolute tramp wherever they happened to be.

Adrienne took the last few minutes of this session to further embed a sense of total peace and relaxation in Lorraine, she would feel rested and refreshed when she came out of her trance. She would remember every single detail of her first gang-bang and the memories will fill her with unhampered joy. The only thing she would never remember was that her mind had been tricked into accepting her innermost lust.

“When I count to ten, you will awake... you will feel very rested and refreshed... I will count to ten now... one... you are feeling more alert... two... you are regaining your consciousness....” Adrienne was using a more assertive tone with each number. Finally, when she reached ten, Lorraine was fully conscious.

“That was the most beautiful experience in my life! Thank you, my love!” an exultant Lorraine proclaimed.

“Was reality as good as your fantasy, angel?” The shit-eating grin on Larry’s face was abundant proof of his own happiness.

“Much better! I had only fantasized with you and three other guys... you got me at least ten! I must have been fucked fifty times tonight!” Lorraine gave Larry a quick, soft kiss on the lips. “Let me show you just how much I enjoyed it!”

Larry, who had gotten dressed again during the last part of the induction, was seated in one of the comfortable chairs. Lorraine rapidly unzipped his pants and fished for his cock in his underpants.

“I trust you won’t mind a few more minutes, Adrienne!” she winked an eye and engulfed Larry’s semi-erect dick with her full lips, lovingly, tenderly, gently, eventually fastening the pace and tightening her grip on him. Letting her tongue slide across the engorged member, poking its single eye tentatively, trying to force the throbbing dick against the back of her throat, until Larry’s gushing eruption flooded her yet again. Lorraine savored every last drop of his cum, thinking about just how much she liked it.

They kissed softly, showered together and got dressed. They both, wholeheartedly thanked Adrienne and got ready to leave.

“May I ask you a question, Adrienne?” Lorraine asked.

“Please do,” Adrienne answered.

“When you agreed to take me on as your patient to cure my insomnia, surely you weren’t prepared to witness my wanton display? I honestly hope it didn’t offend you!” Lorraine blurted, flashing her brilliant smile.

Lorraine had been prepared for this question since the time when the inductions were switched from insomnia treatment to erotic development. “Quite the contrary, it is always beautiful to see healthy adults express themselves without inhibitions!”

“In fact... unlike you, some of the other women I will see have strong inhibitions and sexual hang-ups that don’t let them fully enjoy life. Perhaps you will consider helping me help them overcome their problems?” The seed had been planted. “Think about it, would you?”

“I will.” She approached the older woman and kissed her on the cheek. “Good night, Adrienne!”

On the corridor, Lorraine kissed Larry again and told him she would stop by the house to change clothes and she would spend a few hours at her restaurant, would he like to join her there for dinner? He’d love it.

Lorraine chose an elegant, yet simple, low cut pink cocktail dress, coordinated sheer black lace bikini panties and bra, an also black lace garter belt and a thigh-high pair of suntanned hose. She complemented her attire with pink high-heels—the exact same shade of her dress—and a simple pearl and diamond brooch. She looked ravishingly elegant.

The restaurant was packed, she smiled satisfied and stopped by several tables, briefly engaging in small talk with her regulars. Lorraine also greeted several unfamiliar faces and made everybody feel welcome. After checking on the kitchen and bar, she spent several minutes, at the office, going over the day sales with the manager.

As usual, everything was working like clockwork. Satisfied, she continued her rounds among the tables, managing to let some of the most fortunate patrons take a good look at the valley between her breasts, or a quick peek at her gorgeous hosed legs and sheer black panties whenever she sat at a table or crossed her legs, always “accidentally” and pretending to be unaware.

Larry arrived. They got to the house table, always ready for them and their guests. His favorite brand of scotch and soda, and her usual aperitif were instantly produced by the uniformed waitress, a cute college girl who was extremely attentive.

With the heavy tablecloth shielding them from view, Lorraine was playfully fondling Larry’s sleeping cock.

“What, doesn’t him want to play again?” she pouted.

“Angel, after what you did to him earlier, you will have to settle for hands and mouth for a few hours! Not that I’m complaining!” Larry was really spent, he would never be able to understand how in the world had he managed to get it up and cum, so many times that day. He never had any problems getting hard, but he had cum at least eight times so far. It had to be a record, even if he wasn’t forty-seven!

Lorraine understood, she was being facetious, of course. “I know, my love. Perhaps when we get home?” she coyly added, broadly smiling.

They ate, talking about the events of the day and of each other’s businesses. It was a very pleasant dinner. From the corner of her eye, Lorraine saw two familiar silhouettes enter the restaurant. Tracy and Laura had just walked in. ““I have to go greet someone, be right back!”

Lorraine promptly approached the two girls, as the maitre’ d was guiding them to a table. “Never mind, Alfred. They are my guests.”

“Lorraine, what a surprise!” Laura had recognized the voice and turned around to quickly kiss her on the cheek. Tracy followed suit. Alfred quietly withdrew.

“I didn’t know that this was your place!” Tracy was impressed. She knew that Lorraine and Larry were very affluent, of course, but this was the poshest and most exclusive place in town. They had waited almost two months for a reservation.

“Humbly at your disposal, madam.” Lorraine curtsied, stopping herself short of addressing Tracy as Mistress.

“You don’t have to show submission to me in public, pet.” Tracy whispered the order.

“C’mon, girls, let me introduce you to my husband!” Lorraine cheerfully prompted them to follow her.

“Larry, these are Tracy and Laura; girls, this is my husband.” Lorraine didn’t know that they had already met. “Hope you don’t mind, girls; but I already told Larry about us. I don’t have any secrets from him!”

“Of course we don’t mind!” Tracy hastened to say. “Pleased to meet you, Larry. I have to applaud you, Lorraine is a very good bitch,” she added in a whisper.

Laura, always the quiet one in the presence of Tracy, managed a quick pleasantry too. Everybody sat down and drinks were ordered for the girls, they were brought to the table almost without lapse, together with a fresh round of the cognac and coffee liqueur Larry and Lorraine were, respectively, enjoying.

“The restaurant is fabulous!” Laura stated. “All the word of mouth doesn’t even begin to describe it.”

“Yes, you have a wonderful taste, Lorraine. No wonder it is the talk of the town.” Tracy was delighted.

Lorraine was beaming. She had worked really hard to create the restaurant from scratch, and she didn’t accept Larry’s financial help, she had done it all with her books royalties. Fortunately, the restaurant had carried its own weight from the day it opened, and it started showing profits inside of six months. Now every bank in the region showered her with credit offers, all instantly declined. Lorraine would receive unsolicited buyout bids continuously too; just as the bankers’ offers, promptly rejected. The place was packed every day for lunch and dinner, she didn’t even bother opening for breakfast any longer.

Tracy and Laura found their meal fabulous and the four were deep in lively conversation, sprinkled with sexual connotations every now and then. Larry suggested that the two girls go home with them.

“Thanks, Larry. But, we are lesbians, you know.” Tracy was making it crystal clear that he would not have any of them. “Of course, if you don’t mind to just watch...”

“Not at all! That’s precisely why I’m asking you over.” Larry proceeded to tell them all about Lorraine’s gang-bang and how exhausted he was.

Lorraine was ecstatic with the idea and getting wetter by the second. However, in the back of her mind, a germ of an idea started growing. Tracy and Laura were gorgeous, but it wasn’t fair, to them, or Larry, that they wouldn’t enjoy cock as much as she did. ‘Maybe Adrienne could do something about that?’, she thought, a mysterious smile brightening her face.

As soon as they got home, Lorraine was ordered to strip and lie on the carpet, on all fours, before a comfortable leather recliner, her ass facing the chair. The simple thought of being humiliated in front of Larry had her on the verge of orgasm, and she was trying to brush her nipples against the plush carpet.

Larry helped himself to a drink, while Laura was lovingly and dutifully undressing Tracy. Lorraine made a beautiful foot stool, and her inviting ass and cunt were readily available. He took a sit on the recliner, propped his legs on Lorraine’s back and got ready to enjoy the show.

Once Tracy was totally naked, he feasted his eyes on her, while also watching Laura slowly and wantonly disrobe. He decided to take his socks off and let his toes tease his wife’s exposed holes.

“Larry, you own this bitch.” Tracy said, pointing to the naked Lorraine. “Is it your wish that I use her tonight?”

“Yes, she is a good whore and she will do as she is told. Use her as you please.” Larry thrusted his big toe far into Lorraine’s cunt when he gave his permission, noticing that she was dripping wet. “You belong to Tracy tonight, slut.”

Lorraine was extremely humiliated by their exchange, and this made her start swaying her hips, trying to push back to get Larry’s big toe deeper in her. Every time she pushed back, he extracted his toe in a maddening torture.

Tracy ordered Laura to get on all fours herself in front of Lorraine. Lorraine, without waiting for any instructions, hungrily attacked Laura’s snatch with her voracious tongue.

“Larry, would you mind spanking your bitch, hard?” Tracy immediately asked. “She needs to learn some manners, she shouldn’t be licking my slave without my permission!”

“I agree, this whore needs some education.” Larry shifted positions and spanked his wife’s defenseless ass cheeks, hard, five times. “Now, this will show you!”

He had hit her really hard, Lorraine let a couple of tears flow down her cheeks, it had felt so good! “I’m sorry, my love. It won’t happen again. I’m sorry, Mistress Tracy.”

“That’s a good whore, I love you.” Larry reassured her, gently caressing her reddened ass, and letting one of his fingers invade her asshole. Lorraine felt so loved that she thought it was impossible to feel so much joy.

“You know better, bitch. What do you do when you want to lick some pussy?” Tracy asked.

“I wait for your command, Mistress Tracy.” Lorraine quietly replied, her dripping cunt dying for attention. Larry had returned to his prior position and his toes were mercilessly exploring her outer lips and barely touching her asshole.

“Or...?” Tracy insisted.

“Or, I ask politely, Mistress Tracy.” Her eyes were cast down.

“Give me a good tongue-fucking and finger yourself, slave!” Tracy ordered and Laura obediently inserted her tongue in her Mistress’ waiting twat, while beginning to finger her own cunt.

Everybody, if Larry’s toes are not counted, was ignoring Lorraine. This was so deliciously humiliating! “Mistress Tracy, can I lick Laura’s pussy?”

Tracy ignored her. Larry was admiring the way Laura was tonguing Tracy’s love canal and, even though he found it hard to believe, his cock began to grow again.

“Mistress Tracy, can I give Laura some tongue, please?” Lorraine begged.

“I thought you had forgotten the magic word, bitch!” Tracy sternly replied. “Yes, you can, but you may not!”

“Mistress Tracy, may I please lick Laura’s pussy?” The combination of the humiliation and Larry’s toes on her cunt and asshole had Lorraine just about ready to explode.

“No, you may not. Lick her asshole instead, lick it good, bitch!” Tracy ordered. “And, you, keep on fucking my cunt with your tongue, slave!”

Lorraine zealously applied to the task of tongue-fucking the gorgeous rump before her. Laura was wildly fingering herself and furiously sucking on her Mistress’ clitoris, Tracy, on her part, was alternatively pulling Laura closer by her hair and fondling her own tits. Unbelievable as it was, Larry sported a raging hard-on. He got on his feet, pushed the chair back, quickly discarded his clothes and, kneeling behind his wife, gave Lorraine the reward she so urgently needed.

Lorraine came violently as soon as Larry’s cock entered her well lubricated cunt, without getting her tongue out of Laura’s butt hole. Larry fucked his wife good, yet again, and the wondrous train kept chugging along. Lorraine, Laura and Tracy kept cumming and cumming, one orgasm after the other. After what seemed like a glorious eternity, Larry’s forceful ejaculation flooded Lorraine’s womb.

They all fell asleep right there in the spacious living room. At some point, Lorraine woke up, and, always the perfect hostess, fetched some blankets and pillows. She propped the pillows under her husband and guests’ heads, and covered them with the blankets. She softly kissed each of them, and fell asleep again; knowing she had to be the luckiest woman on earth.

* * *

Chapter IV

The first rays of sunshine, gently caressing her eyelids, woke her up. After checking that the others were still sound asleep, Lorraine quickly showered and fixed breakfast. The delicious aroma of the freshly brewed coffee and home-made Belgian waffles, covered in whipped-cream and topped with fresh strawberries, mercilessly teased the sleeping trio’s noses; eventually forcing them to open their eyes to the glorious sight of a cheerful Lorraine, who was wearing nothing but her brightest smile.

Laura was the first one to be fully awake. She smiled appreciatively and let her eyes wander across Lorraine’s figure. “Good morning, gorgeous!”

“Good morning yourself, lover!” Lorraine joyfully replied.

Tracy was next. “Hello, pet. That smells delicious!”

“Good morning, angel.” Larry was the last one to wake up. “That was quite a performance yesterday!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it!” Lorraine really meant it, she had had a terrific time herself.

Glancing at his watch, Larry sprang to his feet and grabbed the cup of coffee Lorraine was offering him. “Yes, the waffles smell delicious, angel; but it’ll be just coffee for me. I have a breakfast meeting with Tom Jackson at 7:30”

“Is he in town?” she asked, surprised. Tom Jackson was not only Larry’s most important client, but more important, his closest friend since high-school. A very deep friendship had also naturally developed between Lorraine and Tom’s wife, Jennifer, through the years.

“No, he’s checking some real estate for his new plant about 60 miles from here. We’ll meet halfway there.” Larry dashed upstairs.

Lorraine sighed, she had wished for a leisurely breakfast, even though she herself had a teleconference scheduled with her publisher in two hours. “You barely have time to make it!”

“Come here, pet... I’m ravenous.” Tracy was openly leering at Lorraine.

Lorraine promptly passed a plate with waffles to each of the girls, and, after placing the three cups on a coffee table, helped herself to one of the plates, too.

The three girls hadn’t finished their waffles yet when Larry was back, freshly shaved and showered, wearing the black, double-breasted suit Lorraine liked so much. He briefly feasted his eyes on the three seductive, naked women. “Have to run, angel. I love you.” He softly kissed her on the lips. “See you later, ladies; thanks for a great time.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay for dessert?” Tracy asked with a devilish smile. She spread a spoonful of whipped-cream on Lorraine’s left breast, and immediately started licking it.

The cold whip-cream and the unexpected caress made Lorraine gasp.

“Save some for me!” He flashed his crooked smile. “Have fun, girls.”

“Be careful!” Lorraine shouted at the closing door. The interstate really was murder in the morning rush hour.

“You are going to be our table, pet.” Tracy informed Lorraine. “You told me you still do your ballet routines, right?”

“Yes, Mistress Tracy. I still do them.” Lorraine answered, entering sub space almost instantly.

“Let’s check out your flexibility.” The devious Tracy had Lorraine get on her back, arching upwards. Lorraine’s feet and palms were her only parts touching the floor. Her tantalizing camel toe proudly opened skywards, glistening with moisture. Her widely parted knees at both sides of Tracy’s head, her own head hanging in Laura’s general direction.

“Good pet. Let’s see how long can you can hold that position.” Tracy ordered Laura to spread the remaining waffles over Lorraine. “Make sure to stuff her cunt with strawberries, I really like them tart.”

Once Lorraine’s tits, tummy and thighs were covered in waffles and whipped cream, her pussy was well stuffed with ripe strawberries. Tracy and Laura began licking her all over. They were driving her crazy with lust, their mouths slowly savoring the sweet meal. Tracy was working hard at Lorraine’s inner thighs. Laura was happily eating from her tummy, occasionally tracing circles with her tongue around her round, firm, breasts. Lorraine was dying to have her nipples sucked, the strawberries in her love canal mercilessly teasing her; but the girls were not touching her where she needed to be touched.

The mouths of the girls met in a passionate kiss exactly over Lorraine’s exposed and, by now, dripping cunt; still without touching her indecently exposed vulva. They kissed for what seemed like hours to Lorraine, fondling each other without paying any attention to her.

The torture of being totally exposed and available without receiving the much needed attention was unbearable. “Please, Mistress Tracy, fuck your pet’s cunt!” she implored.

The girls broke their embrace.

“Oh, the whore wants to be fucked, doesn’t she?” Tracy truly enjoyed toying with Lorraine, perhaps as much as she enjoyed Laura.

“Yes... Mistress Tracy, please fuck your whore.” Lorraine, crazed with desire answered.

“Slave, do you think this bitch deserves to be fucked?” Tracy asked Laura.

“Only you can decide that, Mistress Tracy.” Laura’s eyes were cast down when she answered.

“I don’t know, maybe later.” Tracy was really having fun. “First, I think we should eat some of these gorgeous strawberries.” Her mouth approached Lorraine’s stuffed hole and she took the outermost strawberry in her lips and kissed Laura again to share the tart fruit with her lover.

“Please, Mistress Tracy. I can’t hold this position much longer.” Lorraine was beginning to feel her arms and legs weaken with the effort and she was quivering from both her arousal and her difficult position.

“Here, give this slut a strawberry.” Taking a second one from Lorraine’s soaking wet cunt, with two fingers, Tracy passed it to Laura. The girl immediately fed it to Lorraine.

Dipping her fingers in the remaining whipped-cream, Tracy ordered Laura to position herself in such a way that her pussy was right next to Lorraine’s mouth.

“Lick my slave’s cunt, pet.”

Lorraine, voraciously applied to the task. Tracy, on her part, began eating the remaining strawberries from the human table’s drenched vagina, and, simultaneously, inserted two of her whipped-cream covered fingers in Lorraine’s nether hole.

Laura was loudly expressing her appreciation of the tongue-fucking Lorraine was giving her, her moans increasing the other two women’s excitement, her wandering hands exploring the roundness of Lorraine’s tits, softly circling her rock-hard nipples. These caresses, coupled with her ass being roughly finger-fucked and her welcoming cunt tongued by Tracy, sent Lorraine to a delicious struggle to avoid cumming. Tracy hadn’t ordered her to climax yet.

Prolonging her sweet torment, Tracy began fingering Lorraine’s joy hole with her free hand, capturing Lorraine’s shivering clitoris with her lips and sucking it in earnest. With her three holes occupied and her tits and nipples fondled by Laura, Lorraine was desperately trying not to cum; specially when she was giving Laura one orgasm after another.

“Please... Mistress.... aaaah...! Tracy... uuhm...! can... I... cum... for you!” an almost delirious Lorraine begged, her arms and legs were starting to cramp and she was holding the awkward position out of sheer desire to please her mistress.

Tracy reluctantly removed her mouth from her beautiful pet’s clitoris. “We are in your house, not in mine.” She laughed. “You can cum whenever you please.”

Laura came again in her mouth, and Lorraine’s own climax detonated like a nuclear bomb. Her legs and arms trembling with exhaustion. Her quivering vulva hungrily engulfing Tracy’s fingers and tongue. Her asshole was firmly compressing Tracy’s fingers, and her mouth was making a desperate attempt not to let go of Laura’s pussy. She had a burning need to shift positions, but she couldn’t stop cumming and neither could Laura.

A few seconds later Laura and Tracy helped her move. Lorraine was so stiff that she wouldn’t have been able to shift positions by herself. Gently massaging her arms and legs, the two girls kissed her in turns. Each of them letting their tongues explore Lorraine’s thirsty mouth. Laura was gently nibbling at Lorraine’s lips, Tracy was biting them a bit harder.

They basically carried Lorraine to her bedroom bathroom, filled the Roman tub with warm water and gently bathed her and themselves. They toweled Lorraine dry and set her in her king-sized bed. Tracy and Laura made love next to her, both of them gently fondling her. Lorraine, still unable to move without excruciating pain in her legs and arms, lovingly watched them, enjoying the attention.

After both girls came once more, they treated Lorraine to another orgasm of her own. Tracy softly fingered her pussy and Laura, just as softly, kissed her parted lips and caressed her tits and nipples. This was a very soothing, tender orgasm.

The three girls peacefully hugged for a few minutes. Tracy and Laura got dressed, while Lorraine was sleeping. They woke her up briefly, before they left, to tell her that they had set the alarm clock next to her bed to wake her up in time for her call. Lorraine smiled and went back to sleep.

Twenty minutes later the steady ringing of the alarm clock woke her. Lorraine quickly showered in cold water to be fully awake for her call and a few minutes later she was on the phone with her publisher.

When her lengthy teleconference was over, after more than three grueling hours of strenuous negotiations, Lorraine had managed to get an additional seven percent in royalties for her next three books and the advance on each of them would be, at long last, in the seven figures range. She felt very good about herself, she definitely knew how to drive a hard bargain... even when she could hardly move.

She had to hurry up, lest she be late for her one o’clock with Adrienne.

She picked matching fire-engine red, crotchless lace panties, a demi-cup bra, garter belt and a pair of suntan hose. Her underwear beautifully highlighted her womanly attributes. Lorraine complemented her attire with an equally red, designer silk skirt ensemble, and high-heels. She decided against wearing any jewelry other than the three-diamond ring Larry had given her on their last anniversary, her inseparable solitaire diamond studs and her trustworthy platinum watch.

Even fully dressed, she was an instant hard-on. Her sex appeal, together with her self-confidence and poise, had increased dramatically and it was impossible not to notice her.

Her idea of the previous night, the one that brought a mysterious smile to her eyes, came back to the forefront of Lorraine’s attention while she was getting ready to leave. The more she thought about it, the more she was determined to find a way for Tracy and Laura to learn to worship cock at least as much as she did. It was only fair. And, even though she wasn’t aware, at a conscious level, that Adrienne’s sessions had changed her into the happy slut she was now; she thought that hypnosis could help her achieve her goals with the lesbian couple.

On her way downstairs she was thinking that she would have to put off for later cleaning up the mess she had surely left in her living room. She was very pleasantly surprised to see that Tracy and Laura had taken care of that before leaving. She made a mental note to thank them; they were not only great lovers, but also very thoughtful.

Exactly at one o’clock, right on time as usual, a very sore Lorraine knocked at Adrienne’s door. The two women lightly kissed each other’s cheek and hugged briefly.

“You look absolutely magnificent, Lorraine.” Adrienne was beaming. She had every right to be very proud of the alluring woman which she had helped Lorraine become.

Lorraine expressed her appreciation for the compliment and Adrienne invited her to sit down. Even though Adrienne continued receiving, and reviewing with her staff, the tapes of Lorraine’s exploits, she spent the next few minutes going over Lorraine’s newly acquired ability to sleep restfully every night.

Lorraine told Adrienne that she was very sore and could definitely use Jacks services, would she mind calling him in?

“Sure, he’ll be here right...” Adrienne was cut off by Lorraine.

“Actually, let’s not call him just yet.” She decided to bring up her idea about Tracy and Laura, and she didn’t need Jacks around for this. Lorraine was still ignorant that the two girls were part of Lorraine’s staff and that they might listen to the conversation if Adrienne and Larry so decided.

“Okay...?” Adrienne was puzzled.

“Adrienne, I am curious about something... " Lorraine started hesitantly. She had grown very fond of Adrienne and she didn’t want to alienate her. “Since you are comfortable with sexuality, I’ll ask. Do you think it is possible to modify sexual drive, or even orientation with hypnotherapy?”

“Why do you ask?” Adrienne managed to ask in return, completely surprised by the question. Could it be that Lorraine was into what they had done to her? ‘No, impossible’ she thought.

‘Leave it to a psychologist to answer a question with a question!’ Lorraine thought, smiling. To Adrienne, she said: “Well, I have two very dear gay girlfriends and I think they are missing out in a lot of fun by not been attracted to men.”

The prey had turned into a prowler. Adrienne sighed, almost audibly, with relief.

“I was thinking that, perhaps, you could...” she started.

“Lorraine, I think I know where you are going.” Adrienne gently interrupted. “Can hypnosis make your girlfriends bisexual? Yes and no.”

Lorraine breathed more easily, the idea hadn’t scandalized Adrienne. Her answer was intriguing, though.

Adrienne skirted the question. “Any hypnosis is really self-hypnosis. You can’t impose anything on an unwilling subject; but if the desired result is compatible, at any level, with the subject, there are ways to accomplish it.”

“What if the person doesn’t know what she wants?” Lorraine didn’t realize that she was actually describing herself and the liberating process she had undergone.

Adrienne smiled enigmatically. “Oh, the subject knows. Maybe not consciously, but at some level, he or she does. Especially regarding sexuality.”

“Why especially regarding sexuality?” Lorraine asked, with child-like wonderment.

“Because survival is the most basic of human instincts. And sexuality is all about survival; about procreation.”

“Do you mean that every human being wants to have children?” Lorraine asked, her skepticism evident. She had learned all about Eros and Thanatos during her school years, of course; but Lorraine had never been convinced that everybody wanted to procreate.

“At some point in their life, yes. This is why so many gay couples either participate in artificial insemination or adopt children.” Adrienne explained. “Now that doesn’t mean that they would care for heterosexual intercourse...” she interrupted herself. A mischievous smile lit her eyes; Tracy and Laura would never hear this conversation. “Unless that was the only option available to them!”

The logic in Adrienne’s words didn’t escape Lorraine. “Can someone be tricked with hypnosis?” she said, awed.

“I’ve heard it’s possible.” Adrienne didn’t want to be too open with Lorraine about this, but the idea of tricking her two lesbian staffers into bisexuality was a scientific challenge.

“Would you do it...?” an anxious Lorraine begged. “For me?”

Adrienne seemed to ponder the question; but she had already made up her mind. “I don’t know. Don’t take me wrong, I am very fond of you and it would be an interesting challenge, too. However; I would have to clear it with Larry, and....”

“I know I can talk Larry into it!” an eager Lorraine interrupted. ‘After all, I saw the way he was looking at them last night. I’m sure he’d love to fuck the three of us!’ she added to herself, getting moist just by thinking of it.

Adrienne smiled to Lorraine. “And, your girlfriends would have to willingly accept being hypnotized.”

This curbed Lorraine’s enthusiasm. “They have to?” she asked, somberly. She didn’t know if Tracy and Laura would; well, she did know that Laura would do whatever Tracy decided.

“Yes, they have to. There is no way around it.” Adrienne had noticed the sadness in Lorraine’s voice. “I may find a way to build their willingness, though.”

It was agreed that Lorraine would bring the subject up with Larry and that she would also introduce Adrienne to the girls, as her hypnotherapist. Adrienne would research, in the interim, how to turn them into willing subjects if they weren’t.

“Incidentally, do you remember that I asked you to think about helping me help some of the women I will see that might be sexually inhibited?” Adrienne asked casually. “Larry said it was okay with him.”

“I’d love to!” Lorraine replied, a little too eagerly; and blushed. “I mean, this is my last session with you, but I’d really like for us to continue our friendship.”

“Great! You will have a chance to witness first hand how a mind is tricked into doing what the subject really wants.” Adrienne was now absolutely sure that Lorraine was not capable of relating the tricks played on the other wives’ minds to her own inductions. “Should I call Jacks in now?”

“Please,” Lorraine said and she stood up to walk to the closet.

Before she reached her destination, Jacks walked in. “Wow, you look absolutely glorious!”

Lorraine turned around when she heard his voice and dazzled him with her brilliant smile. “Hi, Jacks! I’ll be ready for you in a minute.

“Don’t mind me, carry on.” He was smiling appreciatively. “Do you realize that this is the first time I’ve seen you dressed, gorgeous?”

“You are absolutely right,” a giggling Lorraine replied. She reached for the door to the closet, and opened it. She took off her skirt, letting Jacks admire her irresistible, fabulous legs. “I never realized that you had only seen me with the robe or naked.”

Jacks’ instant hard-on was proof enough that he was enjoying the show. Lorraine hung the skirt, took off her light jacket and hung it too. Jacks couldn’t contain a loud gasp. He had seen this voluptuous woman completely naked many times now, alright, but the way her lingerie highlighted each and every one of her titillating attributes was also a sight to be seen.

“Do you like me better naked or dressed?” she coyly asked.

“You have a great taste in clothes. You look fabulous either way.” He was being absolutely honest. “Allow me to help you with that,” he said, approaching her to unclasp her bra when he noticed that she was having trouble reaching back with her arms.

“Thanks, I’m a little sore and can really use your expert touch.” Lorraine was pleasantly startled when Jacks’ finger slid down the crack in her ass while undoing the garter-belt. She smiled provocatively. “That too, but I really need a massage.”

Jacks finished undressing her, dutifully folding her bra and crotchless panties, her hose and garter-belt and placing them on a shelf in the closet. He took her hand to walk her to the massage table. He couldn’t help but notice that she really was sore when he laid her down. The massage this time was not to be erotic in the least, this girl’s arms and legs muscles really needed attention.

Adrienne began the induction as soon as Jacks started rubbing Lorraine’s arms. The arduous process of switching the effect of her special words from hypnotic triggers to being just the expression of Larry’s consent to be as much of a slut as he wanted her to be took them the next two hours. Adrienne also instructed Lorraine to relax all her muscles and to feel how invigorating Jacks’ touch was.

When Lorraine was brought back, she felt as good as new. Jacks was definitely a great masseuse. She stood up from the massage table and quickly French kissed him. “Thank you. I feel much better now.”

“It’s always my pleasure, gorgeous.” He playfully pinched her right nipple. “I’ll let you ladies alone. See you some other time?”

“You can count on it! Thanks again.” Lorraine meant it.

Lorraine showered and got dressed. She asked Adrienne to meet her for dinner at her restaurant that night. They would discuss with Larry the introduction of the lesbian couple into the wonderful world of bisexuality; and she wanted to celebrate her new book deal too.

In her car, Lorraine thought that, if Tom Jackson had brought Jennifer on this trip, it would be a great idea that they joined them for dinner too. She called Larry on his cell phone and asked him.

“Sorry, angel. Jennifer didn’t come along this time.”

“It’ll be another time, then. But you and I are having dinner with Adrienne at the restaurant tonight. I’ve got a surprise for you and we need to celebrate!” Lorraine cheerfully replied.

“A surprise? You did close your new book deal already?” he asked.

“Yes! And I got a fantastic deal too. But there’s more...” Lorraine didn’t want to discuss her plan over the phone.

Tom was a member of the club, of course, even though he and Jennifer lived on the other side of the country. Larry had been trading girlfriends or nude pictures of them with Tom since their high-school years, as well as pictures and tapes of Lorraine and Jennifer, of course. “Tell you what, Tom isn’t going back home until tomorrow. We already had planned for you to meet us for dinner, I tell him that we changed plans and we’ll meet you at the restaurant. He can spend the night with us.”

Lorraine thought it was a great idea; and she could still get Larry’s permission for Adrienne to work on Tracy and Laura without being too specific. Larry obviously would understand what she wanted. She glanced at her watch and verified that she had time for a cat-nap at home before heading for the restaurant.

She called Laura next, when she remembered the girls’ thoughtfulness cleaning up her living room.

The restaurant was packed, as usual, when Lorraine walked in at the dot of eight. Adrienne wouldn’t be there until eight thirty and Larry and Tom would join them by nine. She still had a good half an hour to do her rounds among the patrons and be briefed about the day’s operations. But first she described Adrienne to Alfred, her maitre ‘d, and informed him that Adrienne was her permanent guest. She was to be shown to the house table every time she visited and there would never be a bill for her.

Lorraine was already at her table when Adrienne was escorted to it by Alfred. It was eight thirty, exactly. Adrienne was as much a stickler for punctuality as Lorraine.

Alfred politely pulled out a chair for Adrienne and asked her what she would like to drink. Her cocktail was produced almost instantly by the always attentive , cute young waitress that usually took care of the house table. Lorraine’s favorite aperitif didn’t need to be refreshed.

The two women had a very friendly visit without a hidden agenda on Adrienne’s part for the first time. Adrienne felt very good about this, as she really had grown fond of Lorraine too.

Larry and Tom arrived a little after nine. Larry introduced Tom to Adrienne and both men kissed Lorraine. The uniformed waitress was familiar with Tom and produced his usual brand of bourbon and water with a twist of lime, and Larry’s trademark Scotch and soda.

Tom, of course, knew all about Adrienne and of Lorraine’s extraordinary change into a world-class slut. He had accepted Larry’s invitation enthusiastically, anticipating the pleasure of having Lorraine for the first time.

The group engaged in a very amicable conversation. Dinner was served. Adrienne declared that her roasted lamb in almond sauce was the best she had ever enjoyed. Tom was as delighted with the blackened filet of sword fish he ordered. It was his favorite menu item at Lorraine’s place. Larry and Lorraine shared a delicious Chateaubriand, cooked rare. Lorraine’s sommelier had brought a couple of bottles of a chilled, vibrant 1966 French pink wine; perfectly suited to enhance the taste of the three main courses.

The house dessert specialty, crepes bathed in caramelized milk and topped with whipped cream and nuts, was brought immediately after the diners finished their main courses. Everybody had coffee and liqueurs, except Adrienne, who had just espresso.

Lorraine was discretely called away by Alfred, and Adrienne took advantage of the opportunity to brief Larry about the excellent ending of Lorraine’s hypnotherapy. She was totally open, as she knew that Tom was a club member. The men were delighted to know that now she even wanted to turn Tracy and Laura into bisexuals.

“So, she will be completely conscious whenever either of her trigger words are used, right?” Larry asked.

“Absolutely,” Adrienne replied. “You may want to have Tom use her second trigger when she comes back to the table, before I go home. It’s been a long day, as much as I am enjoying the night.”

Lorraine returned, and Tom immediately inserted her second trigger in the conversation. There was no apparent change in Lorraine’s attitude, but she wasn’t surprised by a word that wasn’t even remotely related to what Tom was saying, either. Tom looked at Adrienne, quizzically.

“Lorraine, didn’t you want to discuss something with Larry?” Adrienne prompted her.

“Yes,” Lorraine said. Lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, she continued. “I wish that you would let Adrienne work on Tracy and Laura to help them appreciate cock as much as I do. What do you think? Wouldn’t you like to fuck them too? Just think about the three of us with you.”

Larry smiled broadly. “I think that’s a great idea. If Adrienne accepts, it is fine with me.”

“I already accepted, Larry. I told Lorraine it was up to you.” Turning to Lorraine, she added. “But you must understand that I can’t guarantee results.”

“Well, but we can try, can’t we?” Lorraine was smiling, that special child-like sparkle brightening her beautiful blue eyes.

“Yes, we will try.” Adrienne started to stand up, the two men sprang to their feet. “And on this note, I must say good night. Thank you very much for a delightful dinner.”

As Tom seemed to be skeptical about the effect of the trigger word he had used. Adrienne, decided to show him. “It was a pleasure to meet you. Where are you staying?”

Lorraine didn’t give him a chance to reply. “He’s staying with us. And not in the guest room, unless he wants to.” She flashed her trademark smile.

“Proof enough?” Adrienne asked in a whisper, smiling, when she walked past Tom.

They stayed at the restaurant for just a few more minutes, just enough time for Lorraine to tell the men about her morning with Tracy and Laura. “I’m getting all wet just thinking about it. Let’s go home!”

The men were happy to oblige. Tom would go with Lorraine, and Larry would follow them in his car. Tom thoroughly fondled Lorraine during the entire drive, she was steaming hot when they finally made it to her house.

“Let’s fuck!” Lorraine started to undress as soon as the garage door closed behind the two cars.

“Not so fast.” Tom stopped her. “I want a very slow strip-tease first. I’ve waited a long time for this.”

Larry smiled, proud.

They got to the spacious living room. The men sat comfortably. Larry activated the surround sound with the remote, he switched stations until he found one playing light jazz. “There you go, angel.”

Lorraine started moving with the music, performing for her audience of two. She first untied the head band she was wearing. Her thick mane, free of its bounds, flowed through the air with her movements. After the first few notes, she had already choreographed her dance in her mind. They wanted a strip-tease, the prima ballerina would give them the best of their lives.

She had merged with the beat, mesmerizing the two men with her graceful movements. She unzipped her emerald cocktail dress in the middle of a turn, so fast and so elegantly, that they didn’t even notice. She playfully lowered a shoulder strap, raising it again; then both straps simultaneously, uncovering her perfect shoulders, nothing else.

Another turn, and her dress fell to her waist. The lace teddy she was now wearing, in the same shade as the dress, was visible for the first time, her erect nipples struggling to break free. The roundness of her tits enhanced by the light material. She raised the hem of her dress just to the juncture between her perfect legs, giving the men almost a hint of her piping hot cunt. She turned around, bending over from the waist down, proudly showing her voluptuous ass, barely covered by the sheer fabric of her teddy.

When she gracefully let the dress slide all the way to the floor, it was impossible not to notice that her juices had soaked the bottom of her lingerie. The swelling of her outer labia making her luscious camel toe even more pronounced. It was evident that Lorraine was ready to be fucked.

She played with her garters, finally unclasping one, then the other. Larry ordered her to leave the pair of stay-up hose, and her high-heels on.

She playfully undid the clasps of her teddy in her groin. Letting a wandering finger slide across her lower mouth in the process. She turned around and took off the teddy altogether. She would have continued dancing, with just her hose and high-heels, but Tom had other plans.

“Come her and suck my dick, whore.” He was already unzipping his pants.

Lorraine knelt before him and her avid mouth promptly covered his cock.

Larry rapidly undressed after ordering Lorraine to finger her cunt. He moved behind her and asked: “Where do you want to be fucked first, in the cunt or in the ass?”

Lorraine briefly released Tom’s shaft. “Fuck me in the ass.”

“The bitch is greedy! She can continue finger-fucking her pussy, and sucking my cock, while you fuck her ass. Brilliant!” Tom interjected.

Larry thoroughly licked his wife’s glorious back hole, to make it ready for his penis. Once she was coated with saliva, he entered her all the way in a single thrust.

Lorraine’s muffled moans didn’t keep her from deep-throating Tom. She was on the verge of an orgasm. Sensing this, Larry grabbed her hips and forced her back; further impaling her. Tom got a hold of her nipples and pulled her towards him. The effect of the opposing pulls forced Larry’s cock deep into Lorraine’s well lubricated nether passage in one second and Tom’s dick all the way to the back of her throat the next. Lorraine couldn’t keep from cumming.

“Is this the way you like it, slut?” Tom asked.

“The whore loves to have more than one cock at a time.” Larry pulled her towards him again.

Lorraine kept cumming and cumming, each climax more powerful than the prior one.

“Drink it all, bitch!” Tom ordered, unable to hold back his ejaculation. He had desired Lorraine for so long, and Jennifer paid so little attention to him, that he came like a teenager. His gushing cock almost drowning Lorraine; but she didn’t miss a drop. That had been Tom’s best blow-job ever.

Larry was holding out much better. He took his cock out of Lorraine’s ass. “Let’s switch places!” he said, still hard as a rock.

Tom, his member flaccid after his intense climax, scurried under Lorraine, face up. He immediately went for her tempting cunt. His tongue explored her every fold and he was enraptured by her womanly sweetness. Lorraine sucked Larry hungrily; avariciously taking Tom’s still soft organ in her hand. She wanted both cocks in her mouth.

Lorraine began alternating between the two cocks, luxuriating in the different tastes of both men. Tom inserted a finger up her ass, promptly joined by a second. Pretty soon he had the five fingers of his left hand in Lorraine’s asshole, while the fingers of his right hand were deep inside her blistering cunt, and he was sucking her clitoris hungrily. Lorraine was rocking her hips violently. Larry was about to explode in his wife’s throat, and Tom was steel-hard once more.

“Fuck me good, bastards!” she yelled. “Use me like a whore!”

Her words sent Larry’s cock spurting its load deep in the back of her throat. Lorraine furiously jerked Tom’s dick. She came wildly yet once more, waves of lust making her entire body shake. She voraciously held on to both cocks, savoring her husband’s cum to the last drop.

Larry pulled out, and she avidly replaced his dick with Tom’s in her mouth. Tom sucked her clitoris with unbridled passion, making her cum again. Their licentious sixty-nine made Larry’s penis stand at attention once more. He got behind Lorraine, reveling in his wife’s bobbing rump. “What about a sandwich, Tom? Don’t you want to fuck her ass too?”

Tom was only too happy to accommodate his friend’s request. Lorraine was left on all fours on the rug, savagely fingering her insatiable twat. Tom’s cock easily slid all the way into her rectum and Larry had his rod target her welcoming sheath from below.

“This... feels... so good!” Lorraine was ecstatic. “Fuck... me...!” With both her lower holes properly filled, Lorraine experienced yet another series of orgasms.

“Your ass is so tight.” Dick was trying to hold back his own orgasm. “I’m... going to... cum!”

“Cum... inside... me. Fill... my... cunt... and.... aaaah...! ass!” Lorraine was cumming once again, triggering the men’s potent ejaculations too. Larry covered her mouth with his; they kissed passionately.

They lay on the rug for a few minutes, beat. The only sound was the light jazz in the background and the trio’s harsh breathing.

“You are the best fuck I’ve had.” Tom finally broke the silence. Lorraine offered him her parted lips, they kissed with gusto. She then kissed Larry again.

“So, when does Jennifer join us?” she playfully asked. Delighted in the knowledge that she was a better fuck than her friend.

“Pretty soon, hopefully.” Tom wistfully said. “Would you like to have her, Lorraine?” He already knew how much Larry wanted to fuck Jennifer.

“Yes. You know how much I love her... " Lorraine pensively replied. “And, if we don’t include her I’d feel like we were cheating on her.”

“We don’t want to cheat on Jennifer, of course.” Larry responded. “I’d really like to see you two girls together, and I’d love to fuck both of you afterwards.”

“Let me tell you what we’ll do.” Tom started, as if it had just dawned on him. “Your idea about having Adrienne turn your lesbian lovers into bisexuality is brilliant. If she succeeds, we could try a similar approach on Jennifer?”

“It could work,” Larry said, also pretending that the thought had never crossed his mind. If Lorraine was to help, actively, to turn the other club members’ wives into true sluts, she would have to be privy to the whole scheme.

“But Jennifer is always so busy and I doubt that she would accept staying here for a few weeks, away from her beloved nuclear plant, just to be hypnotized.” Lorraine said, pensively.

“Well, we will find a way. Perhaps we can try with other women.” Tom wouldn’t give up. “Larry told me that you were royally fucked by several of his friends the other day...” he stopped himself, worried that he might have gone too far.

“Oh, yes. It was a most wonderful experience.” Lorraine smiled, cherishing the memory, and quickly added. “Almost as good as tonight!”

Larry cracked up. “You are a total whore, aren’t you? I love you so much.”

Tom breathed easier. “Perhaps we can help Adrienne fine tune her technique with some of their wives too?”

“Adrienne already asked me to help her with some of them. She mentioned that some of them may not be as whorish as I am... Hey! That describes Jennifer, I know she’s got be to very inhibited. As close as we are, I’ve never seen her naked.” The thought of fondling her shapely friend, Tom’s wife, made the ever near moistness invade her cunt. She absentmindedly began fingering herself, casually letting her free hand arouse her nipples.

“Man, you are truly insatiable!” Tom exclaimed with veritable admiration for her stamina. “I don’t think I could get it up again, even though I’d love to fuck your cunt this time.”

Lorraine moistened her lips with her tongue. “You couldn’t? Really....?” She extracted her finger from her vagina and licked it clean.

Larry flashed his crooked smile, he just loved the new and improved Lorraine. He could never tire of her wanton displays.

Lorraine took the men by a hand, and walked them upstairs, to her and Larry’s bedroom. “I haven’t been fucked on my bed for a couple of days now.”

She lay on the bed, and the two men sat at the corners. Lorraine seductively spread her legs, bent them at the knees and opened her damp slit with both hands in lewd exhibition. She moved her hands to her tits and pressed them against each other. She turned around, bending her knees under herself, and spreading her ass cheeks wide with both hands.

When she turned to lie on her back again, she stared at the men’s erections. “You couldn’t, eh?” she said, provocatively letting her fingers enter her glistening canal.

The men watched the show, savoring every detail of her performance. When she reached orgasm, Tom used her abundant juices to make her rear passage slippery again. Larry offered her his engorged cock and she ravenously took him in her mouth.

Tom mounted her and fingered-fucked her ass. He marveled at how hot and tight his best friend’s wife was. Lorraine was avidly deep-throating Larry and fondling her own breasts and nipples.

One of Larry’s hands replaced hers and teased her firm nipples, pinching them with alternating pressure; his other hand pulling Lorraine by the hair, hard.

Lorraine let one of her hands move to Tom’s ass, and the other one to Larry’s. She had always liked a man’s strong butt. She explored her men’s buttocks and thighs. Thrilled. They increased the tempo of their thrusts. The wonderful feeling of being totally loved came over her, eliciting one of the soothing orgasms she liked the most. Her soft moans sent waves of lust through the men’s bodies; both of them shot their loads deep into her when she was cumming, in an earth-shattering simultaneous orgasm.

Larry kissed her tenderly, while Tom, lying at her side was gently stroking her hair. “Do you know just how much I love you, angel?”

“Yes. Just as much as I do you, my love.” An exhausted and overjoyed Lorraine replied right before getting out of the bed. “I need to pee,” she explained.

“Can I watch?” Tom teased her.

“Of course, you both can!” she happily answered.

Larry filled the Roman tub and they merrily soaked in it for several minutes, then went to bed. The three of them had an early day.

“It’s wonderful that your mothers taught you to share your toys when you were little.” Lorraine cheerfully said, taking one cock in each hand. “Oh, you still are little,” she added, right before she fell asleep; a playful smile still on her lips.

* * *