The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Wizard By Any Other Word

(MC,IN,MF,FF,MD)

Chapter One: On Becoming A Wizard

What do you define as a wizard? Is it someone who cast spells? Someone who does magic? I am not talking about slight of hand or misdirection I am talking about real magic. Did ancient wizards exist and if so how did there powers actually work? Perhaps it was just a matter of belief.

Who is to say what is real and what is not, many authors I have read believe that being able to picture your intent is a key component. I agree with that, what better way to control the results than to form a picture in your head using the written word or even drawings or paintings. After all isn’t a spell a list of ingredients for a specific result and the spell caster the mixing bowl. I don’t know if drawing gets the job done but I found out that writing does.

I found the author you think is writing this listed on a MC website and decided he would do to tell my story while keeping my true identity a secret. I have never met another who can do what I do but why take chances. So using my abilities I managed to get him to write this story. He actually thinks this is his own idea, well of course it is! After all this is only a work of fiction, isn’t it.

I am an unpublished author. I have written any number of short stories but have never had the guts to submit a single one to a publisher. Well about three years ago I was alone in my studio apartment on the North side of Chicago. I had lived there for two years since graduating Northwestern with a business degree. Despite my long work hours I continued to write my stories as I had done since high school. This particular story was about a convenience store robbery. For some reason I had described the gun and the bag of loot with exquisite detail. I actually took a picture from the Sunday paper and described the gun just as it was shown. What I did not do was describe the ammunition just stating that the gun was fully loaded. I was nodding off and about ready to stop when I was somehow became hyper focused on the description every detail was there in my head an exact picture of the gun and the bag of loot. Suddenly I felt dizzy, but quickly regained my balance. Lying on the table on top of my story was the gun I had pictured and the brown paper bag I almost fell out of my chair.

I didn’t touch the gun but I did pick up the bag. The opening was crumpled up and the sweaty imprint of the criminal’s hand marked the top of the bag. It held $567 in twenties, tens, fives, and ones just like I had written. The money looked real it felt real. I took a closer look at the bills. As far as I could tell the serial numbers were all different and the bills looked like any other money you might see. I even compared it to money I had in my wallet. There was nothing that looked unusual or out of place. The gun I literally handled with gloves. There was no serial number nothing but it looked just like the picture of the gun. I had a friend that had offered to take me to his gun range. I would have to give him a call so I could test this gun out and see if it worked.

Meanwhile I took a few bills went out and got a snack at the all night deli. The clerk never even looked twice at the money. The question is what do I do next. Several ideas came to mind but I was afraid to do anything just yet. Placing the remaining cash in the freezer I hid the gun in my bag of dirty laundry.

I tried to go to sleep but it was a dismal failure. I stared at the ceiling all night long. Finally just after four a.m. I drifted off only be awakened by the alarm at 5:45. I was worthless at work but I did at least call my buddy and arrange a visit to the gun range.

That night I decided to try again. This time I just concentrated on the bag of money. Over an hour later I gave up. My head was killing me. I downed a couple of extra-strength Tylenol but it only took the edge off. It just didn’t feel right. The words felt empty like someone else’s writing felt to me. Only my writing seemed alive to me. The thief, the convenience store, the wet streets all felt alive, just the gun and the paper bag felt empty.

I took out an old piece I had written in high school. It was a story about a cheerleader whose evil football captain boyfriend had drugged her with a super aphrodisiac and than somehow lost track of her. She was alone, vulnerable and ready to fuck anything with a dick. I knew how the story ended, the side effect of the drug was that she became the sex slave of the hero who found and fucked her, the downtrodden nerd. I felt for her at the part of the story where she was desperate for a cock, any cock. I could feel her, feel her lust and fear I began to reach for her...and then the headache came back with a vengeance. I put the story away and went to bed.

The next day was Friday I had a party to go to that night and the meeting at the gun club Saturday morning. I opted to wait. Saturday was strange I had told my buddy that I had a gun; he wanted to se it off course. He freaked when he realized the gun had no serial numbers. He figured I got it illegally and said I needed to keep it on the down low. We each took our places at the range. We had one minute to shoot at the target. I hit it once but I fired 17 shots. My buddy complemented me on my reloading skills. We had two more rounds. I kept each round down to eight shots, the entire time I never reloaded to tell the truth I didn’t know how to. The gun didn’t seem to mind. When I got back to my place the gun went back into the story. I actually did not know if I could do that but was happy to find out that I could. Now the only thing missing from the story was the feel of the bag of money.

I was relieved that the gun was able to back into the story. If I had pulled the horney cheerleader out I would have a lot of explaining to do, if I was not able to return her. Think about it there would be an 18-year-old cheerslut and a 24-year-old wife and mother of two (or so I had heard), physically identical in every way except for age. Even knowing I could return her I made some changes. Her name was now Tiffany, her hair was blond and her boobs were bigger. I also added a tattoo of a winged diamond just above her ass crack. Now if anyone other than me saw her who also knew the original model at worst they would see a striking resemblance.

I was ready by Saturday night. I went to the same place in the story and reached for her. This time it was easier within seconds a very desirable teen slut was standing before me. She was obviously terrified but that did not stop her from playing with herself one hand up her skirt a finger inserted in her cunt.

“How did I get here? Who are you? You look like someone I knew in high school but older. I am really hot and in need of sex, do you know where Biff is?”

“I brought you here. Yes you do know me but it six years have passed for me while only seconds for you. And no I do not know where Biff is.

“He gave me something, something to make me want sex...that asshole see if he gets any...I’m really horney...will you fuck me?”

“I would be delighted to Tiffany. Lay on the bed and I will take care of all of your needs.” She did as instructed. As she lay there I thought perhaps I worried too much, no one would mistake this young vibrant slut for a twenty something mother of two. I reached down and slid her panties off. They were green and really did not match to purple and gold of her outfit. I must have seen this discrepancy once and it stuck in my mind otherwise this ability was stranger than I knew.

I kissed my way up her legs I could smell her lust well before I reached her pussy. When I began to lick I could taste her lust, she came very quickly than began to beg me to fuck her. (To the best of my knowledge her pussy did not taste all that different from other pussies I had eaten. Perhaps if I had never had sex I would not have had a reference point but on the other hand perhaps it would not have made any difference at all.)

I quickly pulled my pants down and pressed my already hard cock against her eager pussy. I entered but not very far before I met resistance, I had forgotten that in my imagination she was still a virgin. I pushed forward breaking her hymen and taking my first sex slave. I thrust deeply into her again and again. She had screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure when I took her for the first time. Her moans of pleasure were soon the only sounds she was making.

The sounds of our sexual encounter increased as the bed creaked my breathing grew more ragged and her moans and occasional screams of pleasure rent the otherwise silent room. When I finally came deep inside her she came with a gut wrenching orgasm that shook her to her foundations. She fainted but don’t worry she was supposed to at least the way I had originally written the story she had.

I rolled off of her and look over at her. I really did not want to sleep next to my creation (?) it kind of skived me out. So getting up I brought the pages over and pushed her back into the story. I reached for her not to pull her out but to sense her I could feel her in there different now than before she had more...presence, more reality.

I slept like a baby well having gotten my rocks off. In the morning I awoke looked around not sure if what had happened was real. I spotted her green panties on the floor where I had tossed them. I showered and relaxed than I turned to the story I felt for her, I swear I was already better at this. I could not only feel her in her new (my) sex slave condition but in her original desperately needing a fuck condition.

I had no desire to do the same work over again so I pulled the sex slave version out. She was more than eager to serve her master. Later after having returned her to the pages of the story I considered what I should do next. After all I was more interested in real people, even after only two sessions I could tell she was fairly two-dimensional. Perhaps if I allowed her to stay out for more than a few hours she would be come more real but who knows.

In the apartment directly below me a divorcee lived with her younger sister. I think they were orphans, can two girls in their 20s be considered orphans? Anyway they would not give me the time of day. Well that would soon change. I needed something to get them under my control, they would not take a drink or anything I needed something that I could use to get them from a distance. I had three hours before 1:00 pm, they always did their laundry at one, and everyone knew that.

I drafted at least five different scenarios that all had flaws finally it was getting close and I was getting desperate. This is what I finally settled on: This special cologne had some interesting properties. The initial effect last only 13 minutes, any female between 18 and 40 that comes within 13 feet will smell the cologne and want a closer whiff, any woman that inhales the scent within 13 inches will be under the influence. Said female will find she has a growing need to have sex with the wearer, she will be unable to discuss this need or indicate her feelings in any way except to the wearer. The need must be satisfied by sexual intercourse with the wearer. Secondary effects: Female will be unable to resist future sexual advances of wearer. Female will become more submissive and obedient to wearer with each subsequent sexual encounter. Male will have enhanced sexual prowess for 13 days after application. Warnings: Failure to have sexual intercourse within 13 hours may result in nymphomania for female. Failure to have two additional intercourse sessions with female within 13 days may result in independence and free will for female. Once the cologne bottle is open it is only good for one application before becoming inert (within 13 minutes).

Well it was my first attempt to influence real people and I was rushed. The best part was that I could use it again and again. All I had to do was pull the bottle out of the story each time I wanted to use it.

I pulled the cologne opened it and splashed it liberally on my neck grabbed my basket of clothing and headed out to the elevator. When the door opened there was an attractive woman in her thirties, I hesitated.

“Come on in, there’s plenty of room. I’m Cindy I live on the seventh floor, who are you? Ummmm what is that delicious smell? That’s you...I’ve just got to get a better sniff. Why don’t you move that laundry basket? Don’t be afraid I won’t bite. I just want to smell your neck. Yummy, that does smell good; look I’m just going to get the mail, tell me your unit number and I can be over there in less than ten minutes.”

I was cornered literally. She had her breast pressed against me and her mouth was just inches from mine. I stammered out my number and breathed a sigh of relief when we arrived at the first floor.

The door closed and no one had gotten on. When the door opened to the basement I could hear the two girls talking. I approached the Jones sisters.

Tammy the eldest was pushing panties and bras into one of the washer; Julie was on the folding table with a magazine.

“Were using both washers, like we do every Sunday afternoon, come back after four o’clock.” Tammy said with some politeness tossing her long straight blond hair back as she straightened up.

“Hey Tammy its that perv from upstairs. What in hell were you doing with that girl last night and this morning; I was ready to call the police?”

I stepped closer my gaze fixated on the skimpy under items displayed in front of me. Julie eyes’ followed mine and noted where I was staring.

“I told you he was a perv, that son of a bitch is looking at our panties! Get out of here!” Julie was practically shouting. She paused and sniffed started to say something and sniffed again. “What is that smell?” She got off the table took a step toward me and inhaled deeply. “Is that you perv?”

Tammy had stiffened and fixed me with a frown. She was still out of range and Julie was approaching me looking confused. I stepped closer. Fortunately, there was nowhere for Tammy to run she had that deer in a headlight look. I stepped closer, now she too began to sniff the air. Julie was within two feet now. Tammy took a few hesitant steps closer as Julie practically buried her nose in my neck inhaling deeply, I turned to look at her and I felt Tammy tug my laundry basket out of the way. It hit the floor as she followed Julie’s example on the other side of my neck.

“Sorry about the perv comment, you smell great.” Julie continued to nuzzle my neck but her hand was creeping down to my crotch.

It wasn’t long before she was stroking my hardening member or until her sister’s hand joined hers there. I think it was Tammy that started to undo my belt. I stopped them and stepped back.

“Listen girls I’ve got to meet someone in a few minutes. Why don’t you finish up what your laundry and then come join me say about four o’clock.” Both blonds pouted. “By the way would you do my laundry for me?”

“We will be glad to, but are you sure you want to wait that long before we come up?” Tammy responded.

I said yes and managed to separate from the two girls heading upstairs. When I got off the elevator Cindy was waiting for me. She quickly got close to me, at first she seemed disappointed because the scent was gone but she was soon refocused on other things. We managed to get into my studio apartment before too much skin was exposed. Our clothing did not last long. Cindy was insistent that I fuck her right away. I however, suggested that she do a little show for me. It was important that my dominance of her be set from the start. I sat on the bed while she proceeded to remove her clothing. I stopped her before she got to far.

“I want you to do a striptease Cindy not set the world’s record for disrobing. Now let me turn on some music and remember you are trying to seduce me, to excite me. Failure to do so may result in your not getting fucked this afternoon.”

When the music started up she began to sway to the music moving in an exaggerated sexual manner. Before long her slightly sagging C-cup breast were loose and swaying with her. She approached me and bent over strategically placing her tits near my mouth. She whispered in my ear. “Would you like a lap dance?” As she moved away her nipple brushed my open mouth.

“Of course you can do that Cindy but lets make it more interesting, before you give me a lap dance I want you to take all but my underwear off. You can use your hands to undo anything but only your mouth to take the clothing off.”

“But that...”

Stopping her with a finger on her lip (which she took into her mouth and sucked), “Again my way or the highway and one more question of my authority and you can get dressed and go back to your husband” (yes she was wearing a wedding ring, obviously the elevator having a passenger was a mistake enslaving a married woman was not in the plans for the day).

She began to undo my pants with her hands but slipped a squeeze in. When everything that could be detached was she moved down to my pants taking the end in her teeth and pulled down. It took her several tries to get the pants off and had even more difficulty with my socks. She never quit or objected though. After awhile I ordered her to stop and I removed my second sock and my shirt. She sat on my lap pressing her crotch against my cock grinding in while she did her best to get a nipple in my mouth. After I was stiff and getting eager I ordered her to lie on the bed and removed her panties. Instead of going to fuck her right away I moved to lick her pussy, she stiffened but said nothing.

“You can speak and I won’t send you away, go ahead obviously something is bothering you.”

“Well I’ve never let anyone lick my vagina before.”

“Your panties were pretty sexy are you telling me you have never been licked before, is there something wrong with your pussy, and what about cock sucking do you do that?”

“I like sexy clothing I just think that oral sex is disgusting and to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with my private parts.”

“Good, because if you want me to fuck you, you will lay back and enjoy it.” She did just as I said and I proceeded to lick and suck at her clit. Her moans grew and her body shook as she really began to get into it. Before long her hands tangled in my hair and pulled me closer encouraging my ministration. After she came for I think the third time I moved up to her mouth she tried to move away but I gave her a look and she was soon eagerly kissing me as I began to slide my hard cock into her surprisingly tight though very slick pussy. She began to move soon getting into a rhythm. I exploded inside her and then demanded that she lick my cock clean although she hesitated at first I offered to fuck her again, before long her mouth was moving up and down my staff. I sent her home after about an hour so I could shower before the sisters arrived.