The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Women in Heat, Part 2

Summary: mind control, Mf, some ff, incest

Ever get the feeling that there’s something wrong in the world, that something’s just not right? Ken Niceman too. But Ken found these little $4.00 pills that fix all that. Sort of.

Author’s Rambling: I’m feeling a little guilty after all the nice things folks have said about the first part of this story, since I know I rushed the ending a little (in order to GIVE it an ending and keep it from being a never-ending story, the way this sentence is a little never-ending). However I promised I would post the second and third parts within a few weeks.

Thus this compromise: I’m going to post the rest of the story now (well, part 2 now, part 3 right after Halloween) for the impatient. When I get an opportunity, I’ll send the story back through the “age and revise” process a bit more and see if I can’t get a little more polished ending for you.

Women in Heat, Part 2

After a half hour of talking, Deborah started feeling an ... excitement ... about something. There wasn’t anything she should be worked up about, but her stomach was suddenly full of butterflies, flitting about, thrilled about something.

Ten minutes later, she realized that she was breathing a little faster, and that she was ... AROUSED, for chrissake! She slid her hips to the other side in her chair.

Why in the WORLD was she ... AROUSED?!

She thought Kenneth had successfully quenched any ember she had remaining with his slovenliness.

But here she was ... just all ... WOW!

“I’m sorry,” she blinked, trying to stay focused on her son’s words, “What did you just say that boy did, Robert?”

“He drew caricatures of a bunch of the professors and then posted them in this newsletter he puts up on his website.”

Deborah’s response was automatic, “Oh, Bobby, that boy is trouble. You don’t want to associate with him anymore.”

“Okay,” Bobby sighed. He knew better than to argue with his mother. Just nod, listen to what she had to say, and decide for yourself later if it was good advice to follow or not.

“Good ... boy,” she breathed.

As she continued listening and asking questions, Deborah wriggled in her seat again. Her focus was getting ... tainted ... by all this arousal.

Her thoughts were bubbling up through her mind like they always did, but it was like they were wrapped in a skin of ... erotic arousal. They rose up into her mind, but sometimes the bubble just ... popped ... letting the thought escape quickly away, and just leaving that erotic skin behind to drift around and get stuck to the next thought-bubble.

Her mind was getting pretty thick with those naughty little bubble films, sort of sexually syrupy.

It wasn’t ... entirely unpleasant ... but she needed to focus right now, to make sure that Robert was staying on the straight-and-narrow at college.

She opened her mouth to impart more wisdom, but ... the bubble popped and that thought just poofed away. “I, uh, forget what I was going to say,” she giggled. “Oopsie.”

Bobby frowned, studying strange woman in front of him, for Deborah Niceman never ... “giggled”.

“Bobby,” she ran her forefinger sensually around the rim of her tea cup as several of those erotic skins glommed together into a thought that she would never otherwise have, “what do you like in women? What makes you ... you know ... hot?”

“Mom?!”

“It’s an innocent question,” she sat up a little straighter in her chair. And it was—just an innocent question. She was concerned that he pick the right girl. Someone whose vagina was a warm velvet glove, to wrap snugly over his hard, veined manhood, to squeeze his cock like you would squeeze icing out of a packet, milking pleasure out of it until he moaned, unable to take any more, and wet the slut’s eggs down with sperm. That’s all. Just an innocent little question.

“So ...,” she continued running her finger around her tea cup rim, “are you an ass man, or a breast man, Bobby?”

“Mom?!”

She was enjoying making him a little uncomfortable with the conversation, shocking him a little. She was still a sexual creature—even Kenneth couldn’t put out her fire entirely. “Considering Rosalyn’s well-endowments, I’m betting you dream of tits.”

This was ... totally wrong. Bobby stood and stepped to his mother. “Are you okay?!”

“Ohgod,” she giggled, ”AM I!”

* * *

Soon, both girls lay there on the ground, exhausted for the moment, Gina in her wet thong with her shorts off, Rosalyn with her braless glories hanging out her haltertop.

And I was in awe about the power of that little pill. Both these girls—sedate, well-behaved girls normally—had insisted on exposing themselves to me, wanting me to take control and boff them silly, until they came in great wails and screams. Hopefully, the orgasms had cleared the drug out of their systems and they would be exhausted—or at least not horny—now. Because—

Because my wife would be riling up into a horny she-beast on the hunt for mind-blowing orgasms now too ...

And for the cock to trigger them ....

And my poor innocent son was trapped there all alone with her ....

We HAD to get back to the cabin quick! Before the situation got REALLY embarrassing!

“Girls?” Why hadn’t Deborah just come along with us instead of staying at the cabin? “C’mon, girls.” That way, I’d be rutting her holier-than-thou ass silly right now. And my son would be here to service Rosalyn’s hooters and hot little twat instead of her having to cup MY hands over her spectacular breasts—though, admittedly, that WAS kind of nice. “C’mon, girls. We need to get back to the cabin.” Quick. Before my wife molested our son.

“Ohgod, Daddy! You’re the BEST!” my daughter partially sat up.

“No. No I’m not.”

“But I need some MORE! I need some more in HERE!” She stuck her hand back down the front of her thong.

“Oh, Gina, don’t DOOOO that ...,” I whined. These girls weren’t listening at all. When I glanced at Rosalyn, she was peeling out of her halter altogether. “Aw, Rosalyn, you can’t DOOOO that ....”

“Oh, Mr Niceman, it’s okay. I’m your bitch now. You can see all the parts I’ve got. And you can take any—”

“No, no you’re not. And I can’t. You’re Bobby’s.”

“Yeah,” she sighed and got a dreamy look as she presumably imagined his schlong, “I’m HIS bitch TOO! God, does that make me a slut?”

“Giiirrrls, we HAVE to get dressed and get BACK to the cabin!”

“Oh, Mr Niceman,” Rosalyn’s breasts jiggled toward me with her trailing behind them, “I’m so wet I’ll be ANYONE’S bitch right now! Bend me over! Bend me over and TAKE me!”

“No, Daddy!” my daughter called, and I turned to glance at her. “Take ME! Bend ME over and bury your big pecker inside MY pelvis!” Her legs were splayed, her fingers working frenetically under her thong.

“No, Mr Niceman ... do ME!” my son’s girlfriend groped my ass from behind. When I gasped and spun around, she had my wallet, holding it up, dangling it between her thumb and forefinger as she grinned.

“Rosalyn! I need that back!”

She pulled her hand back a little and puffed out that beautiful, glorious chest. “You’re gonna have to squeeze ‘em a little if you want you wallet back,” she giggled.

I reached for my wallet, but she pulled her hand back further, raised the other hand and wagged a forefinger at me. “Ah, ah. If you want it, you’re gonna have squeeze on the pillows for a while.”

Oh ... very well. I reached out and grabbed them and she gasped in surprise that immediately melted into lust. In seconds, her eyes closed to half-lid, then to quarter-lid, and her breathing deepened. “Ohgod, Mr Niceman ...,” she sighed.

I shook my own head to clear it—it’s hard to stay focused when you’re squeezing on mammaries of magnificence. “Now give me the wallet, Rosalyn.”

“Sure,” she sighed. “Just reach in and take it ....” She stuck the wallet down the front of her denim shorts.

“Rosalyn ...,” I whined.

She gave a vague, lustful giggle and pressed her chest forward a little more.

Steeling myself to do what I had to do in order to get these girls safely back to the cabin ...

... to stop my wife from jumping my son’s body ...

... to just be the all-around hero and save the day ...

I ... stuck my hand down the front of Rosalyn’s pants.

“Oh, YEAH! Mr Niceman!” she said low and throaty and lustfully.

I fished around, trying to get my hand on the wallet. There was a lot of pubic hair and a LOT of lubricant and one very slippery wallet.

“Ohgod, YEAH!” she sighed as my ministrations inadvertently stimulated her further.

When I finally got my hand on the prize—I mean my WALLET, you perverts! This is my son’s girlfriend we’re talking about here!—she pushed with her abdomen and the waist of her shorts became too tight to get my hand out.

“Rosalyn!” I chastised her.

“Uuungh ... !” she moaned, still keeping her lower belly pressed tight against the waist of her pants.

“All right, then,” I wriggled two fingers off the wallet and slid them inside her. The only way to get my hand and wallet out of her shorts was to horny her up senseless, then slip it out when she didn’t expect it.

“OhGOD! YES!” she gasped but didn’t release my hand.

“Ohgod, Daddy! If you don’t do me, I’m gonna do myself over here,” my daughter threatened and started peeling out of her haltertop.

“Gina! Stop that!” I yelled and took a step toward my daughter to keep her from stripping herself naked, but my hand was still down the front of Rosalyn’s pants.

“Oh, YEAH!” Rosalyn did not complain.

“Okay, that’s it,” I declared, then unsnapped and unzipped Rosie’s shorts.

My hand still wouldn’t come free. Not with her wriggling her thighs and abdomen and fighting me like that.

With a sigh, I reached around behind her and yanked her shorts halfway down.

Hand and wallet both finally came free.

God, that was a well-lubed wallet now.

I hurried over to my daughter, but she had already stripped out of her top. I looked down at her, her legs splayed on the ground, hand working furiously beneath her thong, her little medium-sized boobs just bared for the world to—

She opened her mouth and began wailing in orgasm again.

Rosalyn started gasping behind me, and when I turned around, she had stripped the rest of the way out of her shorts too, standing there in just her shoes and thong, her hand plunged down between her thighs and opening her mouth to let loose an orgasmic battlecry just before tipping over to the side, shivering in climax.

Oh ... just ducky.

* * *

With an enigmatic smile, Deborah had excused herself from her son and walked into the cabin, holding onto objects along the way to maintain her balance amidst these still-rising tides of arousal.

She needed to, uhm ... be alone a little while.

She giggled. She was so full of lust that she must swish as she walked.

She rousted through her daughter’s belongings until she found the trusted little vibrator that she knew would be there, then she reached under her skirt, slid her panties to the floor and left them there in their own little wet spot on the floor in Gina’s room.

Grabbing a blanket, she headed back to sit on the couch in the central area of the cabin, covered her lap with the blanket, turned on the vibrator and then shivered and gasped as she let the naughty little fella burrow up inside her pussy.

Oh Gaaaawwwwd, that was good!

Her conscious thoughts and her pussy juices were swirling together, making a foamy bubble mix of lust where her thoughts kept getting pleasantly lost, leaving the lust-muck that was bogging down her mind thicker, stickier, harder to resist.

Pop, pop, pop went the silly little thoughts as the vibrator went buzzzz and the pussy went juuiiice ....

Before long, if she weren’t careful, there’d be no thoughts at all left in her head—she’d just have a skull full of lubricant.

She smiled. That wouldn’t be so bad, she guessed ...

“Mom,” Bobby walked back into the cabin, “There was something I was wanting to talk to you about. Rosalyn and I have ... been seeing each other for quite some time now. And I ... really care about her.” He stepped to the chair beside the sofa and sat. “We both—what’s that noise?”

“Hmm? What noise, sweetie?”

“That ... buzzing ... noise? Is it ... is it coming from your lap?!”

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” she sighed and flicked her hand to sweep away any concerns he might have about his mother’s lap buzzing, “You were saying that you think you have feelings for the girl?”

“Ehr ... yeah. I think that ... Rosalyn is a very fine girl. We ... fit ... together very well. We’re compatible in—” He halted, unable to concentrate past the hum. “Mother, is that—are you—”

“It’s a vibrator, honey,” she patted her crotch through the blanket. “I got a little horny.”

“Uh—I—ehr—”

“How about you, Bobby? Does boob-girl get you all horny?”

“Enngh?!”

“Because feelings are all well and good, sweetie ... but if you don’t bone her senseless now and again, she’s not going to respect you. #;”

“Lord knows I have no respect for your father. The last time he bent me over the back of a chair and hammered the puss until I was spouting incoherent ‘gasmic gibberish was so long ago that—#;”

“You know, Bobby, he’s NEVER bent me over a chair and taken me from behind. He’s too timid. #;”

“That’s the main reason I’ve been such a bitch over the years, you know—I had all this sexual energy, waiting to get detonated into orgasm, but he never did. And it turns rancid as it just sits there, waiting in stagnant pools.”

“Uh, Mom,” Bobby was shaking his head and his “halt” hand, “this is really ... WAY more than I should—”

“I need you to do something for me, Bobby.”

“No!” he nervously guffawed. “No, you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT need me to do ANYTHING right now. Dad will be back very very soon, and he can—”

“Oh hush. What I need you to do is—”

“No,” he backed quickly toward the door, “no, Dad will be back in—”

“Robert Kevin Niceman! You halt right there! Don’t you dare walk out of here until I’m finished.”

“Buuuut,” he whined.

“Now I know that I’m not usually this frank when we talk. As a matter of fact, I DO realize that I’m doing some naughty things the last few minutes.”

“Yes! Very naughty! And you’ve got to stop!”

“Things that I probably shouldn’t be doing.”

“Yes! You SHOULD NOT BE doing these things!”

“Bad things,” she sighed, a faint smile warming her face.

“Yes! Bad things! Very bad things! You’ve GOT to not do them anymore!”

“Baaaaaad, bad, naughty things ....”

“Yes, uh ... bad, naughty things.” She was being much too agreeable about all this.

“I’VE been baaaaad ... naaaauuughty ....”

“Uh ... YOU’RE not bad, just the things that you’re doing.”

“No, I’VE been bad, Bobby. I’ve done naughty things, and only BAD people do naughty things.”

“No, you’re not bad. You just need to stop doing these things, Mom. You just—”

“Do you remember when I made you help out at your uncle’s store on Saturday nights back when you were in high school? I just did that so you wouldn’t be able to go out with that little hussy you were seeing at the time.”

“Diane?! But ... I thought you liked her.”

“Oh, Bobby, you have no idea of the intricacies of women. Do you remember when we went to visit Grandmother Jenkins during Christmas of your senior year? That was just to get you away from that girl Jeanne that you were seeing. The little tart was going to give HERSELF to you as a Christmas gift.”

“Her...self?” Bobby frowned, not believing she could be saying what it sounded like she was.

“Oh, you know what I mean, Bobby. Offer her womanhood? Spread her legs for you? Make you a man?”

“What?! No, I had no idea. How did you know? Did she TELL you that?!”

“Oh, it was written all over the girl, Bobby,” Deborah flicked her hand. “One woman can SMELL ‘slut’ on another woman. And I just decided that she was not good enough for my son to lose his virginity to.”

“I—But—You—You bitch!”

“Yes!” her face lit up, “I took it upon myself to decide when my boy could lose his virginity. And I didn’t like her, so ... too bad.”

“I can’t believe you DID that! You bitch!”

“I AM! I’m a BITCH! And I’ve been naaaauuuughty!” She fished the vibrator out from under the blanket and threw it on the sofa pillow beside her, then hurried across the room, turned and cocked her butt out at him. “I’ve been BAD! I need to be SPANKED! Bobby, I need you to spank my naughty little bottom!”

Bobby just stood, bewildered.

“C’mon, Bobby, spank it!” she wriggled, then jutted it at him.

He still hesitated.

“I cheated you of your first sex, Robert! Spank it! Teach me a lesson! Let me know how BAAAAAD I’ve been!”

“I—I—SHAME on you!” he swatted her presented bottom.

“Yes! Shame on me! Spank it again!”

“How,” he swatted it, “could you DO that?!”

“Oh, I’m BAAAAAD, Bobby, BAAAAD!” She pulled her skirt up to her waist to expose her naked ass. “Spank it again! Teach me a lesson, Daddy!”

“I—uh—” He just stood there, utterly confused about WHAT to do in a situation like this. NOBODY experienced things like this. This had to be the first time in the WORLD that this type of experience had occurred.

Deborah looked back over her shoulder at him, bare ass still presented. “I went too far, didn’t I?” she made a sheepish face, “With the ‘Daddy’ thing, hungh?”

Bobby was just ... ready to shut down here. Had he actually just swatted his mother’s ass?! And called her a bitch?! And told her that she was bad?!

“I’ve STILL been SUCH a bitch, though, Bobby. Spank it again,” she wriggled. “Make me pay for all the crap I’ve given you.”

“I ... I ...,” Bobby was backing up, utterly unsure of this bizarre world where Deborah Niceman begged to be spanked.

She backed after him to keep ass presented. “God, I’ve been a bitch, Bobby. Just ... make me YOUR bitch! I want to be YOUR bitch, Bobby!”

“But I can’t. You’re Dad’s, ehr ... bitch!”

“But I can be yours too, Bobby, if you just spank me! Believe me, I’ll spread!”

Bobby broke and ran for the door.

* * *

With a sigh, I gave the girls a minute or two to cum and another minute or two to recover. “Girls ...,” I asked their limp, sated (I hoped!) bodies finally, “are you two ready to go now?” Before my son was taken advantage of by my horny wife!

“No ...,” my daughter sighed. “I just wanna CUM again! GOD, I’m horny! I just can’t HELP myself ....” Her hand moved back to between her thighs.

“No, no, no, no, NO!” I marched over to her and slapped her hands away from her crotch, being careful to not touch my daughter’s privates.

“Daaaaaaaddy ... !” she whined and wriggled.

“Hush! Now up! On your feet! We HAVE to get back to the cabin!” She slowly complied as I yelled at her. Her lip was trembling, and I thought that she was getting ready to cry, but this was important.

I turned to Rosalyn, who was feeling up her own mounds as she writhed around on the ground. “No, no, NO! Up! On your feet!”

“But I wanna—”

“Up! We move out in thirty seconds!”

Thirty seconds later, I had both girls herded together, in boots and thongs, whimpering, pleading and easily distracted, but ready to march.

After what happened with Rosalyn and the wallet, I wrote off getting them dressed again. If I tried that, I would have to dress them myself, and I would have to fight all this grabbing and groping, and when I got one of them dressed and started the other, the first one would be peeling naked again. No, better to get them to the cabin and contained there until this stuff wore off.

So we marched toward the cabin.

“But Daddy ... !”

“Hush! Walk!”

“Nnnggh!”

Twenty seconds later, “Ohgod, Mr Niceman! I know you like them! I’ve seen you staring at them! Don’t you wanna just—”

“Hush! Walk!”

“Nnnnggh!”

Thirty seconds later, “Daddy! It’s not FAIR! You get all forceful that we need to walk, and that gets me all HOT and WET and HORNY and I need you to DO me, but you WON’T! It’s not fair!”

“Hush! Walk! Eyes to the front! Walk!”

A minute later, Rosalyn gave a little “Oh!", then went down on her hands and knees.

“Rosalyn, are you hurt?” I asked the lovely globes of her ass.

“No!” she said petulantly, her face and well-endowed chest pressed to the ground, her ass wriggling high up in the air.

I had to admit, the girl had a nice butt. With the tiny threads of the thong flossed up deep inside her crack, the big beautiful cheeks of her ass swaying back and—

“What’s the matter?” I asked her.

“I’m HORNY!” she shot back. “And YOU won’t FUCK me!” She tried to hypnotize me with her swaying ass as she complained.

“Well, you can just wait until we get back to the cabin and ravish Bobby.” I shrugged. “Or do yourself. Gina has a vibrator you can borrow.”

“DADDY?!” my daughter squealed.

I rolled my eyes. “What? You think your mother and I didn’t know about that? When we used to tuck you in and the bed was humming? Honey, we knew when you got this one and when you got the other one. They both vibrate with different noises. So, yes, we knew.”

“No, Daddy! I don’t care that you knew about them. But I’M going to need it for MYSELF when we get back to the cabin!” She thought for a moment. “Unless Bobby ....”

“Gina?!”

“Well?! I’m HORNY!”

“Hush! Walk! Rosalyn, up! Walk!”

“Meanie!” Rosalyn complained as she stood.

Maybe it was all the gorgeous flesh around me, but I lightly smacked her on the bottom. “Get moving!”

“Mr Niceman! Don’t DO that! Or I’ll drop and suck you! I just can’t HELP myself this morning!”

We moved. Leaving a trail of lubricant along the way, we moved.

* * *

I was trying to look across the lake to see how much further we had to go, and when I looked forward again, the two girls were whispering. “Hey, you two. stop—”

They charged me.

I coulda took ‘em when I was in my football days.

But this was twenty years later. And ... well, I was horny.

The two girls tackled me, and there was breast and ass and pussy everywhere. Thongs came off somewhere in there. One of the girls—I sure hope it was Rosalyn—straddled my face and started unbuttoning my shirt. The other one unbelted and unzipped me. While I screamed into pussy lips and pubic hair and groped ass cheeks, trying to get my face clear of crotch, the one below my waist pulled off my pants. The one above my waist—on my face—just writhed and squealed and had a wriggling good pussy time.

The one below my waist got in one good suck on my peter before I managed to throw them off.

“What are you two DOING?!” I gasped as I stood there in just hiking boots.

“We’re HORNY!” they yelled back at me. “And you won’t fuck us!”

While I sputtered, my daughter balled my shirt up, ran several steps toward the lake, then hurled it out into the water.

“Gina?!”

“Let’s see you get dressed now! Rosalyn! His pants!”

“Rosalyn! Don’t!”

Grinning, my son’s girlfriend grabbed my pants and underwear, ran toward the lake and ... pitched them in. “Maybe now you’ll appreciate our plight more!” she stuck her fists on her hips petulantly.

“Look, he already is ....” Gina pointed at my erection, then their giggling sort of died down, and they started slowly closing in on it.

“Uh, girls, girls. What have you done? My wallet, my keys? We have to swim out—”

“They’re on the ground, Mr Niceman,” Rosalyn pointed behind her as she slowly knee-walked toward my penis.

“Uh, girls,” I held my hands forward to fend them off. “Uh, Daddy’s penis is, ehr, off limits.”

“I bet I can convince you otherwise, Mr Niceman,” Rosalyn leered and began squeezing her mounds as she slowly came toward me.

Okay, I whimpered a little. But then I got myself under control, and stood up straight, my demeanor forceful. “Enough of this, girls. We must continue on to the cabin. There will be relief for all of us once we get there, but we must rescue Gina’s brother from the clutches of his hornified mother. Now, on your feet, girls—we march for the cabin!”

I studied them to see if they would listen to me.

It was puppy-love eyes all around.

“Nnngg! Ohgod, yes, Daddy,” Gina stood with bowed head.

“Ohgod, Mr Niceman,” Rosalyn whimpered as she stood too, “I get so wet when you get forceful!”

“Onward, ho,” I ordered, snatched my keys and wallet off the ground, and we were off.

* * *

We made good time for the first two minutes or so, with me barking, “March! March!” and the girls wetly complying, strolling right along in front of me. We were all three naked except for footwear, but I figured we could address that at the cabin.

But then Gina started a naughty trick. She suddenly halted, legs slightly apart, and cocked her ass out. I was still at marching speed directly behind her and was barely able to veer my erection to the side so that it deflected along her buttcheek instead of ....

“Gina!” I gasped, “Don’t DO that! I could have impaled you!”

“That’s the IDEA, Daddy,” she rolled her eyes. “And I’m too wet to march anymore. I need to take a relief break.”

“Gina, no. We’ve got to get back to rescue your brother.”

Gina crossed her arms and just looked at me.

“She’ll be all horny like you two,” I tried to convince them. “And look at the trouble your giving me. What do you think she’ll do to your brother?”

“I’ll just bet Bobby’s mistreating her, same as you’re mistreating us!”

“C’mon, Gina,” Rosalyn told her, “we should start marching again, like your father said. He knows best.”

Gina gaped at her, then looked at me.

“What she said,” I gestured at Rosalyn, impressed with her maturity.

“But I’m hooorny!” Gina whined.

“C’mon,” Rosalyn told her, “You can use your dildo back at the cabin. But your father wants us to march again now.”

“Suck up,” Gina grumbled.

But within a minute, we were back at cruising speed. Bobby had sure picked his girlfriend well—she had brains and maturity as well as beauty. This one was fine material for mar—

Suddenly, Rosalyn halted, her legs slightly spread, and cocked her ass out ...

... and I cruised right into her pelvis before I could stop.

“Oh, Mr Niceman! THAT’S THE STUFF!” she brayed.

“Ohmy—” her pelvis halted mine, though my chest continued forward and I found myself hunkered over her bent-over body. My hands came up for balance and inadvertently cupped tit—Rosalyn’s inhumanly sweet ones! “—GOD!”

I started to back my pelvis up, to pull my cock out of her, but then my instincts cut in and burrowed it forward again. “OhGAWD!” I brayed as I pawed her boobs underneath me.

“Oh, baby!” she wailed, “Fuck me!”

“Daddy!” Gina complained, “That was MY trick! Fuck ME!”

“Ohgod!” I groped tit for all I was worth as I unwittingly unloaded into my son’s fiancee, with her wailing as she shivered and ground her pelvis back against me.

“Oh ... God,” I muttered as I slid out of her and fell to the ground.

Oh, that was sweet.

“Well! I feel better!” Rosalyn expressed with a giggle.

“Rosalyn! You bitch! Halting suddenly like that was MY trick! And I think you killed my father! NOW who’s going to bang me?!”

“Mr Niceman?” Rosalyn’s face was in mine, “Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah.” I shouldn’t have done that. This was my son’s girlfriend, and that sort of made her off-limits to me. But her pussy had just swallowed me up into her, and then there were those scrumptious boobs there for the squeezin’. I just ... couldn’t help myself.

“You’re alive! Oh, thank God!” I felt Gina’s hand grasp my penis.

“NO!” my voice cracked. I scrambled to my feet and tried to back away, but she had ahold of me with both hands now. And I was ... starting to harden again.

“Oh, do her, Mr Niceman. Look at how horny she is. It’s just pathetic.”

I couldn’t believe Rosalyn. “She’s my daughter!” I gasped.

“Yeah, but she’s horny.”

I watched in horror as my daughter kneaded my erection, which was dumb enough to be at full attention now, and Rosalyn urged her to put her lips on it.

I had a brilliant idea then: run.

I tried to twist, to break away, to bolt, to get back to the safety of the cabin before these two heat-crazed women had their lascivious way with me. I got halfway through the “twist” part and discovered just how firm a grip Gina had on my genitals.

“Ah, ah,” she looked up at me with a victorious grin, then started to lean in to kiss it.

“Look!” I jabbed my finger, pointing behind them, “It’s Bobby with a hard-on!”

Both girls looked over their shoulders.

With a yank, I broke my pecker free and ran toward the cabin for all I was worth.