The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions. Also, this story was partially inspired by a really cool site: swww.focalimpulse.com.

This story is part of the Women’s Dating Network series. All six parts can be read and enjoyed separately in any order.

Women’s Dating Network: Emily’s Story

By Sean Flynn

The title of this story should be: “If All of Your Friends Were Doing It…”

In a still quiet bar, at the start of a Friday evening happy hour, Emily Werner waited for the bartender to take her order. Emily was tall and slender with hazel eyes and blond hair flowing down past her shoulders. The bartender had noticed her right away but had been sucked into filling a shot order for a group of bankers who just beaten her to the bar.

“Sorry about that,” the bartender leaned over the railing. “What can I get you?”

“A dry martini, a cosmopolitan and a Bud Light,” Emily ordered. He cracked her beer and then went to work on the drinks. Emily looked across the room and spotted a man smiling at her. He sat at a table with two other men. They looked her age, late 20s, and harmless enough, no small feat in a bar rapidly filling with assholes in suits. But Emily was not here to meet men.

“How’s it coming?” Stacey shimmed up next to Emily as the bartender delivered the two cocktails. “Is this mine?” Emily nodded and Stacey picked up her cosmo. She was a lot shorter and more curvaceous than Emily. Her large breasts caught the bartender’s attention as Emily handed over her credit card.

“Do you want to close out or start a tab?” the bartender asked.

“Start a tab,” Emily answered. The man from across the room smiled again. She decided it was time to draw a line; she grabbed Stacey’s arm and left without so much as glance in the other direction.

The two of them walked back to their table where their friend Alice sat fiddling with her BlackBerry and making a face of displeasure.

“Is everything ok?” Emily asked.

“This new intern is supposed to be compiling shipping reports for me,” Alice explained. “She keeps emailing me the most basic questions.”

“Where does she go to school?” Emily asked.

“She’s not even a student. She graduated in May.”

“That makes me feel old,” Stacey said. “Weren’t we just in college? Now we’re the mean bosses?”

“I’m always nice to our interns,” Emily laughed.

“And I can’t believe Wendy’s been married for almost three years,” Stacey continued.

“Did you all get Diana’s invitation?” Alice asked.

“Yeah,” Emily rolled her eyes.

“We all love Wendy, and Jeff,” Alice continued. “But do we really need a cocktail party to celebrate their third anniversary?” Emily didn’t think so. She considered Wendy her best friend in the world, but she had no desire to dress up and play adult for Diana’s benefit. Emily, Stacey, Alice and Wendy had been suitemates their sophomore year at the University of Pennsylvania. That was nearly 10 years ago and they were all still all best friends. Wendy and Emily shared a special bond as they had been freshmen year roommates as well.

“Diana just wants to show off her boyfriend’s expensive apartment,” Alice continued.

“Either way, I’m bringing a date,” Stacey said. Alice and Emily put down their drinks. “I joined a dating site again.”

“Cool,” Emily said. “I’ve read that eharmony claims like 2% of American marriages.”

“I’ve already decided to do it,” Stacey said. “I want you to do it with me.”

“I just broke up with Chad,” Emily said as she saw Wendy and Jeff walking through the door. Emily waved to them. Wendy spotted the group first and pulled her husband through the crowd. Emily loved that they still walked into restaurants holding hands after three years of marriage. She hoped she could stay that close with her future husband.

“Happy birthday,” Wendy hugged Alice. “Honey, can you get me an extra dirty martini?” Jeff nodded and left. “Chad isn’t coming tonight?”

“Why would Chad come?” Stacey said. “Ooooh, are you guys hanging out again?”

“Thanks, Wendy,” Emily said. “No, Chad just called me last week. He said he might meet up with us. But he ended up having band practice. Anyways, we’re not going to fool ourselves into thinking we can be in a relationship. We’re just friends now.” Emily hated long running sitcoms that ended their runs by reuniting two characters who had already proved themselves romantically incapable. She was not that cliché and she wanted her friends to know it.

“You know a great way to prove you’re moving on?” Stacey asked.

“Stacey, I’m not—” she began.

“I’ll do it if Emily does,” Alice said.

“Do what?” Jeff returned with Wendy’s martini and a beer for himself. All of the women looked awkwardly at one another.

Finally, Emily met his eyes.

“Internet dating,” she explained to her friend’s husband. “Stacey and Alice and I are thinking about going in together. Looks like we’re doing it.”

“Sounds cool,” Jeff said. “That’s how Diana met Brad.” Emily looked at Alice. As if she didn’t think it was a bad enough idea all ready.

Emily received the email while she drank her morning coffee over that week’s issue of The Economist. She considered ignoring the message but then decided that Stacey’s enthusiasm from the previous night had earned her attention. She took her coffee over to her desk and powered up her Mac book. The message read:

Hello Emily, my name is Whitney Silver and I am the founder of the Women’s Dating Network. You have been invited to join our community by your friend Stacey. In order to provide the best matching experience, our site is limited to referrals made by trusted members. We ask you to help maintain that trust by sharing our site only with women you know well and whom you trust to be honest, open and respectful. That also allows us to keep our service free for women.

Now, please click here to begin your experience. Welcome to our community. I am very confident you will find what you’re looking for.

–Love, Whitney

Emily began filling out the site’s questionnaire. Stacey had warned them that it was kind of long and intense. Emily found that to be true. She had to enter a lot of information about herself, interests, hobbies, values, experiences, and much more.

How many a books a year do you read?

Emily selected 12 or more. She was a ferocious reader on all subjects. There was something incredibly peaceful about getting lost in a good book.

How much verbal intimacy do you require in a partner?

I require a great deal of verbal intimacy. Emily wanted to be able to tell her partner everything. She wanted someone expressive and articulate who would enjoy debating politics and culture over brunch and then listen to NPR on the ride home.

She yawned as she typed NPR. The site’s music was putting her to sleep. She felt very sleepy and thought of taking a break. But then decided to push on through, especially since there didn’t seem to be a save & exit button. She reached for her coffee to wake herself up and found the mug cold. She shook her head and looked at the computer clock. It was nearly noon. What time had she started? Emily couldn’t remember. But the good news, she was nearly finished. Now it’s time to speak freely. Tell me what you really want, Emily.

Emily was excited for this part. Maybe it was the artist part of her, but all of her desires just seemed to spill out as she typed. She wanted a partner with an artistic side, someone intellectual and interested in independent movies and music. She wrote, Looking for the mind of Woody Allen in a tall, dark and handsome guy.

For photos, she posted four. Two relatively up close shots she had from work, a photo of her looking classy in a skirt and heels at an awards banquet and a photo Wendy had taken during an apple picking trip earlier in the fall.

Emily felt more excited than she had expected. It would be nice to finally stop the back and forth with Chad and find someone she could commit to. There was nothing to do now but wait. So Emily closed the screen and headed for the shower. She was due at work in an hour.

That evening, Emily drove to her parent’s house. Emily was an aspiring filmmaker and currently worked as an associate producer for a fledging corporate and educational video company. They had a project due on Monday that was behind schedule. So Emily had spent her Saturday afternoon in an editing suite with the company’s youngest staff member. Emily liked working with Jaclyn but was amazed at how big a difference 6 years in age could make.

Emily was stopping at her parents’ house to screen her latest completed work. It was a DVD designed for teenagers about Internet safety. Emily’s parents still made a big deal anytime Emily’s name came up in credits. Worse, her mother actually made them all watch it together. Emily thought the project was corny, but she hadn’t written the script. And it offered the message parents and school boards wanted to give. Emily wondered if it would turn up one day as an example of parental naivety, much the same way that ‘50s era film strips were used as an example of Eisenhower era anxiety.

“It’s crazy what girls put on their personal pages,” Kathleen Werner told her daughter afterwards. Emily’s father sat between them simply listening. “And grown women aren’t much better when it comes to meeting total strangers over the Internet.”

Emily chose her next words carefully. She didn’t want to lie to her mother on the off-chance she fell for someone online and then had to make up a story about how they meet.

“I don’t think there’s anything wrong with meeting people online, for adults, I mean, as long as you follow common sense,” Emily explained. “My friend Stacey joined a dating site.”

Just then, Emily’s brother came into the living room. He was living at home while he searched for his first post college job. He and Emily were close despite the 7 years separating them. He was really smart too and had a prestigious degree in computer science, but still had no luck finding a job in the current labor market. “Hey, Bro,” she greeted him.

“Stacey is on a dating site?” Kevin asked.

“Well, that girl was always a little…” their Mom trailed off.

“A little what, Kathy?” Jack Werner laughed. “I think that’s great for Stacey.” His wife just shook her head.

“What’s the name of the site?”

“It’s called the Women’s Dating Network. It’s supposed to be more classy and selective. And women centered. In fact, it’s free for women. It’s like an old school introduction service.”

“You seem to know a lot about it,” Kevin noticed.

“Well, it’s not just Stacey. My friend Jaclyn from work is on the same site. So I’ve been hearing a lot about it.” Emily waited a moment for follow up questions. But she was saved when her phone rang. She walked into the other room to take the call. It was Wendy and she was upset.

Emily walked back to work carrying two salads. She had been working with Jaclyn all morning on a respect in the workplace video. Despite the younger woman’s occasional lapses in professional etiquette, Emily enjoyed working with Jaclyn. The production assistant was smart, attentive and dedicated. Emily expressed her thanks by buying lunch.

Walking into the editing suite, Emily called out to Jaclyn but the girl did not turn from the computer screen. Her eyes looked ready to slam shut and yet her hands were busy at the keyboard. Emily heard faint, familiar music playing. Where had she heard that before? The Women’s Dating Network! Jaclyn was surfing the online dating world at work.

Emily crept over, expecting her co-worker to snap out of it, embarrassed at having gotten caught with such a personal activity in the workplace. But Jaclyn gave no sign of recognizing Emily’s presence. Emily stood directly behind the girl, watching her answer questions, and yet Jaclyn only stared deeper into the screen.

What is your favorite style of dress?

Emily read over her shoulder. She watched as Jaclyn’s eyes fluttered close and she moaned softly. Then her eyes opened wide and her mouse scrolled over to Fashionable. Emily agreed with that. Appearance was very important to Jaclyn. She needed to feel hip and cool and desirable.

What is your favorite activity with your friends?

Jaclyn again closed her eyes before answering A New Dance Club. A place to be smothered by male attention. Emily wanted to interrupt but she also wanted to keep watching. It was incredibly exciting to observe Jaclyn undetected. Emily saw her eyes close and she swayed to the music, her moans growing more audible. Finally she opened her eyes and Emily watched her return to her inbox. It looked she was about to click on the next message. Emily had to interrupt so they could get some work done.

“Jaclyn,” Emily finally shook her.

“Oh? Emily?” Jaclyn turned. “When did you get back?”

“You really didn’t notice me?” Emily asked.

“Sorry. I was totally engrossed on WDN. Do you want to check your account?”

“No, thank you.” Emily was flush with watching Jaclyn and did not feel like exposing herself as well. “Let’s get back to work.”

“Come on. Aren’t you curious to see who’s checked you out? When’s the last time you looked?”

“Not since I signed up,” Emily admitted

“You’re logging on now,” Jaclyn said. “Do you want to leave your perfect match hanging?” Emily looked unconvinced. “As a favor for me, so I’m not the only girl checking her dating account from work?”

“Ok,” Emily said. She switched places with the younger woman and handed over the other salad. She typed in her username and password. She saw Jaclyn watching her. “A little privacy, please?” Jaclyn sat across the room.

Emily had 3 messages.

Gregg likes you!

Jason likes you!

Nate has winked at you!

“What’s happening now?” Jaclyn asked.

“I’m being asked if I’m interested in meeting this guy,” Emily said. “He doesn’t look like a serial killer. That’s the great thing about people, you can tell who’s crazy just by looking at one photo.”

“Say yes,” Jaclyn shouted. Emily did.

I’m so glad you like him. Please answer the following questions to make sure he’s an ideal match.

Do you like that your match is ambitious in his career?

“Now I have to answer more questions?” Emily asked but Jaclyn did not answer.

Yes. Emily was committed to her own career, after all. It didn’t bother her having to work weekends when it was something she loved. She was only concerned about the guy’s job. Sounded kind of boring. It was difficult to imagine he really loved it.

Do you like that your match highly values complete honesty?

Yes. Emily needed honesty. She was mature and open-minded and felt she could handle anything except deception.

Do you mind that your match describes himself as non-religious?

No. Emily considered herself spiritual but not religious. She believed in love and kindness and every religion preached that in some manner.

Do you like that your match’s turn-ons include erotica?

Emily paused. She nearly turned to Jackie to share the weird question, but she didn’t move. It was a legitimate question, especially since Emily had just finished explaining how much she valued honesty and open-mindedness. She had a feeling that her claims to being open-minded and communicative were what attracted this guy to her in the first place. So what was the honest answer?

Some of her favorite movies were erotic. She thought Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut was a great movie and Last Tango in Paris had nearly inspired her to go to film school. She enjoyed the works of Phillip Roth. But did the question mean porn? Emily had an odd relationship with the stuff. She found it fascinating that even the most enlightened men were drawn to such depictions of women. She championed the right of a woman to earn her living that way, if it were really her choice. The few times she had seen it though, she had always been overwhelmed.

Emily clicked, Yes; I sometimes enjoy erotica too. And just like that, Emily had essentially agreed to a blind date. She had everything but the details.

Then she suddenly felt Jaclyn close by. She had a general feeling of passed time. She opened her eyes and saw Jaclyn standing above her. She had a very clear idea that Jaclyn would keep moving towards her, maybe even kiss her, if she did not do something to prevent it.

“Ready to get back to work,” Emily said. Jaclyn stopped and nodded. Emily gave Jaclyn back her seat at the editing console and ate her salad while giving instructions. It felt natural giving her instructions. Why was that?

That question was even more prevalent a few days later as Emily found herself back at Southwark’s bar waiting for her match to show up. It had happened much quicker than Emily had expected. She was not particularly worried; she was in a very public place after all. And she was hopeful thinking about the potential for conversation. Sure his job day job was boring, but his other interests were right up her alley. Emily had convinced herself he was a talker. He wanted to get inside her mind and Emily found that hot. The possibility for verbal intimacy drove her crazy.

Intimacy had a whole new meaning for Emily after she had taken such a personal role in Jaclyn’s online dating experience. She was now a voyeur to everything that happened to her co-worker. Emily liked that feeling.

She had arrived at the bar early and taken a seat. It was now five minutes best their scheduled meeting time. What if he didn’t show up? That was the one part of the evening Emily hadn’t been worried about. The thought made her feel lonely. She really wanted someone to talk to. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice a man approach the table.

“Emily?” he asked.

“Yes,” she smiled. “Gregg?”

“Nice to meet you,” he sat down. “Sorry I’m late. I couldn’t get out of the hospital for the life of me. The demanding world of a dermatology resident.”

“That’s ok. Tell me about your rock band.”

Emily sort of had a good time, but she found Gregg shyer than she had hoped. She decided the second round of beers was his time to prove his mettle.

“So, now that it’s too late to get out,” Emily asked.

“It’s never too late for anything,” Gregg answered.

“I completely agree,” Emily said. “The fact that you’re not getting out of medicine to pursue a music career, that means you enjoy it?”

“Yes. I do. I just wish it wasn’t so difficult to have a social life at the same time. I mean, my last girlfriend, Deb—”

“Go on, you’re last girlfriend?” He took a sip of his beer and didn’t restart his story. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, it’s just, they say never bring up an ex on the first date.”

“Why not?” Emily asked. “I think past relationships can reveal a lot about our current wants, the things we wanted badly enough to let someone else go.”

“Yeah, but,” Gregg struggled to find the right words. “But once we start using names there’s a third person on our date.”

“Is that a problem?” Emily asked.

“Ok. Who was your last boyfriend and why did you let him go?”

“Chad. We dated on and off for like two years. He is a musician too. Aspiring to be professional. You know what they call a musician without a girlfriend? Homeless. Anyways, we didn’t want the same things. He didn’t want a relationship, didn’t think the great sex we had could last something official. I disagreed. Sorry, does talking about sex bother you?”

He shook his head.

“I remember this one time we had sex on his couch. He lived on the first floor of a condo park. It was the middle of the day but we were horny. We’ve always had just amazing sexual chemistry. I straddled his lap. His cock was at the perfect angle and he was really pounding me. I usually don’t like it so hard but this time it worked. Then we started slipping down on the couch as he kept thrusting up into me. It was so intense.”

Emily kept talking. She had to finish her story.

“Then I notice the blinds are open. There’s a large window behind us that I’m looking out but Chad can’t see. And there are a couple teenagers out there, 15 or 16 years old. And I think they’re watching us. I’m so embarrassed but Chad’s still pounding my pussy and I’m getting close to coming. I don’t want to stop. I can’t stop. But these kids are definitely watching. Now suddenly that’s turning me, that we have an audience. So I started talking dirty. ‘Do you like fucking me in the middle of the day? Do you like fucking me in your living room?’ And he’s grunting ‘yeah, yeah.’ Then I ask, ‘Do you like fucking me when your neighbors are around? Would you like your neighbors to hear you fucking me?’ Now he’s getting into it too, ‘yeah, you slut. I want the neighbors to see me fucking you.’ But he has no idea that his neighbor’s kids are seeing us. And I cum just as we slip off the couch onto the floor. Just like that, my audience is gone. But I don’t want it to end. His cock has slipped out me anyways. Rather than putting it back in, I ask if he wants to cum on my face. He’s very excited by that. So he does. It was the first time I let a guy cum on my face.”

Emily took a long sip of beer and then looked at Gregg’s face. He was speechless. “So tell me about Deb?”

The next week, Emily still hadn’t heard anything from him. Her disappointment surprised her. She had not wanted or expected to find a boyfriend online, but being rejected still sucked. She also felt betrayed. Gregg had encouraged her to open up and then retreated once she did.

Emily checked her personal email. She had a message from Jaclyn asking for her help this weekend with another photo shoot. Emily thought the first set of photos with Jaclyn and her roommate Annie had come out very hot. But they were also very amateurish. Now Jaclyn promised that Annie wanted a professional photo shoot for Annie’s own new WDN profile and wanted Emily to do the honors. Emily had nothing on her schedule so she agreed to meet the two girls on Saturday.

At the thought of helping them both meet guys online, Emily vowed not to give up. Right then, she logged onto her account. She had several new messages, but the one that caught her eye:

Jason really likes you!

Emily remembered him. She had skimmed his profile last week but had ignored it once she started talking with Gregg. Now she clicked on the message.

Hi Emily, it’s Whitney. Jason wants you to know that he’s still very interested in meeting you. If he’s not your type just say the word and I’ll let him down gently. But if you are still on the market, why not at least give him a second look?

Emily was flattered. She clicked Yes.

Do you like that Jason is ambitious in his career?

Emily clicked Yes. Emily was committed to her career, after all. But he was an accountant! No matter how nice of a guy Jason was, Emily couldn’t imagine herself dating an accountant. But then she also made compromises to pay the bills. It was nice technically working in film, but she had no real creative control in her current position. The more she thought about it, the more she felt stymied by her job. Was it time try something new, to take a risk and maybe find a more rewarding use of her talents?

Do you like that Jason is an aspiring writer?

Emily certainly liked that. Maybe he was a lot more than just a bean counter. She wondered what he wrote about. Do you like that Jason’s turn-ons include erotica?

Emily considered the earlier photos she had taken of Jaclyn and her roommate. They were obviously erotic. Jaclyn clearly had wicked plans for the next photo shoot too. Emily had been a willing participant, sort of aroused by the feeling of control it gave her to direct to hot, younger women. Emily selected, Yes; I sometimes participate in erotic photography.

Do you like that Jason fantasizes about threesomes?

Emily loved hearing about people’s fantasies. She thought they offered such an interesting look into someone’s mind and proved that all people are a perplexing set of contradictions. Emily knew feminists in college who fantasized about being raped. She knew tenured professors who fantasized about seducing their old high school English teachers. Emily started getting turned on thinking about some of those conversations. She always had a natural ability to draw out secrets from other women.

Do you like that Jason highly values complete honesty?

Yes. But Emily had been fooled before. If Jason really wanted Emily to share her deepest secrets with him, he’d better be prepared to share his own.

Hi Emily, it’s Whitney. I think you and Jason would be a great match. Can I tell him you are interested?

Yes, Emily decided. After she logged off she felt horny. She decided to get herself off. She walked into her bedroom and found her vibrator in her top draw. On her bureau sat her digital camcorder. She hadn’t filmed anything in so long. She picked it up and brought it into the living room. Within a couple minutes, she had hooked it into her TV. Then she got another idea. She set up her computer’s mini-camera.

A few minutes later, she sat on her couch naked, running her vibrator along her clit. She watched herself on the TV’s screen. Meanwhile, the other camera recorded her watching herself masturbate. Emily couldn’t wait to watch the footage later. Even though she was by herself, she felt surrounded by eyes. There was this fair-skinned, innocent looking girl. And there was also a lecherous, manipulative woman making her masturbate. And they were both Emily! She was both the voyeur and exhibitionist. The combination was fucking hot! She closed her eyes as she came. Good thing her reaction was recorded on video.

Emily was watching the video she had made of Annie and Jaclyn’s newest photo shoot. She had been at her favorite part when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID and paused the video just as Annie, normally so sexy, made the goofiest face. The phone call was from Chad.

“Hey, Ems, I haven’t heard from you in a while.”

“I’ve been busy with work and a new project,” she answered.

“Are you filming again?” he asked. “What’s that noise? Do you have people over?”

“No, it’s just the TV,” Emily hit pause.

“What were you watching?”

“A video I made of Jaclyn and her roommate Annie. They were models for me.”

“Gotcha. I’m calling because I don’t have band practice next weekend. Do you want to see a movie?”

“That’s not a good idea,” Emily said. She took her phone over to the computer. “We need a clean break.”

“I thought we were friends now?” he said. “So why can’t we hang out? Do you have a date or something?”

“Yes,” she said. “I had one last week too.”

“Cool. Where did you meet this guy?”

“Which one?” She heard Chad breathing on the other line but he didn’t speak. “I joined a dating web site.” He laughed. “I’m not going to keep talking if you have a problem with that.”

“Sorry, Emily. That’s great. Which site?”

“It’s called the Women’s Dating Network.”

“Ok, so you’re dating. Why can’t we hang out as friends?”

“Because hanging out means you hope we might have sex,” Emily answered. “I think that’s a bad idea.” Chad sighed heavily. “Ok, you want to be friends. Want to hear about my date? His name is Jason. He’s an accountant and amateur novelist.”

“An accountant, really, Ems?” Chad laughed. “Where’s he taking you?”

“I’m checking his message right now,” Emily said.

“You’re online dating as we speak?”

“Yes, is that a problem? He wants to meet for dinner downtown after work.” Another questionnaire popped up. “Want to help me update my profile. You know me pretty well. What’s my dream job?”

“That’s easy. Famous documentary filmmaker.”

“Actually, I’ve been thinking of something different recently,” Emily answered. “Something more commercial. What’s my secret fantasy?”

“What kind of dating site are you on?” Chad said.

“I like an audience,” Emily answered. “In fact, I can’t really get turned on unless there’s more than two people in the room. Do you remember that time you fucked me on the couch in your living room in the afternoon? The first time you came on my face?” There were a group of teenagers watching us. That’s why I was so turned on. They were watching us fuck.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“Next question,” Emily said. “How do I feel about premarital sex? Well, I’m certainly up for it. But I still don’t fuck on the first date. I’m an exhibitionist but I’m not a slut. Final question, what do I think of prostitutes? Hmm, good question. Do most prostitutes do couples? By the way, I’ve been masturbating since we started this. Taking these quizzes get more so horny. I wonder if Alice and Stacey feel the same way.”

“I don’t know want to say,’” Chad said.

“That’s the end of the questions,” Emily announced. “I’m going to get off now.”

“Ok. Later.” He hung up. Emily was disappointed. She didn’t mean hang up. After all, she couldn’t cum without an audience. She turned back on the video of Jaclyn and Annie. That was close enough.

Jason nervously awaited Emily’s arrival. He sat in a booth just behind the bar scanning the entrance for Emily’s arrival. Finally he saw a blonde woman he thought might be Emily. He rose to get a better view. She was wearing jeans, a white blouse and a leather jacket. She spotted him, smiled and made a direct line for the table.

“Jason?” she asked.

“Yes, Emily,” he shook her hand. She scooted in to the booth across from him. He sat back down. “It’s great to finally meet you.”

“Were you waiting long?” she checked her watch. She was perfectly on time.

“No. Well, yeah. I got her kind of early to scope the place out. I guess was I nervous.” The waitress came over and interrupted.

“What can I get you guys?” the college-aged student asked.

“I’ll have a Bud Light bottle,” Emily ordered.

“I’ll have a Stella draft,” Jason said. The waitress wrote down their order and left them alone again. “Let me say right off, I think you have the coolest job. I hope my being an account didn’t put you off.”

“Thank you, and no it didn’t. Well, not totally. I’m thinking of changing positions. My current job isn’t that fulfilling right now. So why were you nervous about meeting me?”

“You’re smart, pretty and interesting and I was really excited to meet you. Were you not nervous?”

“I don’t worry about that stuff anymore. I just believe in being honest. What made you try Internet dating?”

“I wanted to meet a different type of woman,” he answered. “Isn’t that what brings us all online?”

“What was wrong with the old type of woman you dated?” she asked.

“That would be Cynthia. I met her through a co-worker. She was high maintenance. We always had to go to the fanciest places and I…well…I always had to pay. I mean, that doesn’t really bother me. But every time?”

“Why did you date her in the first place?”

“Because sometimes high maintenance is nice. High maintenance basically means she wore make up and high end labels. I don’t know anything about fashion really, but she wore high heels and fancy underwear. That’s the trade off. Women who are into fashion want to go to fashionable places and women who think they have to wear girly clothes expect that guys will always buy dinner.” “

So you’re here because I’m willing to go Dutch?” Emily said.

“No,” Jason laughed. “I’m here because an agnostic filmmaker with an Ivy League intellect was a combination I couldn’t resist.”

“People make fun of Internet dating but it can also be very erotic. It’s like a fantasy machine. Type in what you want and it comes out.”

“Why did you want to meet me?”

“An atheist accountant who likes Bergman? Easy decision. Besides, my friend has a system and based on height and weight, you should have like an 11-inch cock.” Jason choked as the waitress stood awkwardly with their drinks. “I had the Bud Light. Thank you”

"That was nice timing,” Jason said when the waitress left. “You know how to tell a story. I like when people who do something are really good at it. Wait until I calculate the tip. Oh, she’s still giving us a dirty look.”

“Really?” Emily looked straight ahead at Jason while he peered behind over her shoulder. “What’s happening?”

“She’s talking to another waitress now and now they’re both looking at our table.”

“Well, then,” Emily leaned over the table and kissed Jason on the lips. “You know how much I like an audience.”

“The real reason I wanted to meet you,” Jason said slowly. “Because I thought I could be myself with you. And I was right. I don’t know why, but I can’t lie to you.”

Emily and Jason’s second date went nearly as well as their first. This time though, instead of just kissing him goodnight, she invited him upstairs. She let them both into her apartment. “I’m going to use the bathroom. Feel free to turn on the TV, but I don’t get cable. You can look through my CDs or DVDs.”

He started looking through her music and movies. He was impressed by her collection. There were several foreign and independent movies he wanted to watch. Then he noticed a blank CD labeled "Self-Portrait” and gave a recent date. “Do you have any of your own work around here?” He called down the hallway but she didn’t answer. He took the chance and put it into her DVD player.

The video showed Emily naked on her couch watching TV. Jason squinted and saw what Emily was watching. She was watching herself masturbate. Jason’s dick sprung to life. He realized he really shouldn’t be watching this. He shut it off and ejected the disc. He put it back exactly where he had found it and sat on the couch leafing through an Erica Jong book.

“Sorry I took so long,” she joined him on the couch. “But the answer is yes.”

“What was the question?” he asked.

“Do I have any of my stuff around here,” Emily said. “It took me a while to remember where I had left it.” Only then he noticed the disc in her hand. “Want to watch?”

“Ok. Do you really take erotic photos?”

“See for yourself.” She inserted the disc and sat next to him. The movie started. “Also to warn you, Jackie and Annie are amateurs. This was their first time.” Jason was already aroused and became more soon watching Jaclyn and Annie make out. Emily noticed his pants tenting. “Do you think you’d enjoy this more if your dick was out?”

“Yes.”

“You can masturbate,” Emily said. “I’d like to watch you masturbate to what I recorded.” Jason pulled down his pants and his cock sprang up. Emily liked the look of it.

“Here, let me help,” she said. She licked her palm and then placed it on Jason’s crotch. She jerked him a few times then removed his hand and went back to watching him. His hand took back over. “Does this movie turn you on?”

“Yes.” He kept stroking himself.

“Tell me why.”

“It’s a perfectly filmed seduction of an innocent.” He looked at her. She didn’t say anything. He leaned towards her and she met him half way. She kissed him and unbuttoned his collar. She also put her hand back on his dick. She wanted to feel it inside of her. But she wasn’t quite wet enough.

“You know I need more, right?” she asked him. He nodded. She leapt out his arms and fetched the camera. She pointed it at him. “This is ok with you?”

“Yeah, it’s ok,” he said. She returned to him. She had already removed her panties. She lowered herself down onto his cock around her skirt. It was nice and big and filled her nicely. She began to move up and down on it, nibbling on his neck while he watched Jaclyn and Annie eat each other’s pussies and the camera recorded all of it for future viewing.

Emily sat on her sofa lightly figuring herself while watching the video she had made with Jason. She thought he was so cute, fucking her while watching two other women lick pussy. She giggled watching Jason grab her ass and buck wildly until he finally came. After Emily had cum, Jason had held her for an eternity. Then he had eased her lithe body off of his cock and gone into the bathroom.

The video kept recording as she lay on the couch, drifting nearly to sleep in post orgasmic bliss. The real Emily froze the picture of herself. It was a great shot of her completely revealed to the world. The cum leaking out of her pussy was barely visible so the picture maintained an air of art rather than lewdness.

She picked up her cell phone. “Hi, it’s Emily. Are you busy?”

“I’m still at work,” Jason answered. “But I have a few minutes. What are you doing?”

“I’ve been watching the video of us,” Emily answered. “I’m really horny right now.”

“Sorry I’m not there.” He paused and Emily imagined he was closing his office door. “How do we look together?” “Hot. You really like girl on girl, don’t you?”

“Maybe. It was very hot. But I like you more.”

“That makes me happy. Next photo session with the girls, do you want to watch in person?”

"Would you be comfortable with that?” Jason asked.

“I think so,” Emily said. “I’d like you to watch me work. It would be like I was directing them for your pleasure. I think that would be an amazing experience to share.”

“Are you masturbating?”

“Yeah,” she breathed heavily into the phone. “My friends are having an anniversary party on Saturday. Want to come?"

“Yeah.”

“Ok.” Emily’s door buzzer sounded. “I have to go. My friend Alice is coming over. She must be early.” They said their goodbyes and hung up. Emily buzzed Alice up and went into her room to put on jeans and a t-shirt, disappointed that she hadn’t finished. Why did Alice have to be so overly punctual? When Emily returned to the living room, her guest had already entered. “What are you doing here?”

I wanted to talk to you,” Chad said. He stood in the middle of the room, his leather jacket unzipped but still firmly on. He had cut his hair since Emily last saw him and it was short. “I’ve been trying to finger out what that last phone call was all about. Can we talk or do you want me to go?”

“No, it’s ok. Have a seat.” Emily sat Indian style on the couch. “The phone call was about my being honest. I’ve moved on.”

“What is this?” Chad asked. Emily saw the video was still on pause. Emily was lying naked on the couch post cum. “Is this some new project?”

“No,” Emily said. “Or maybe. It’s me and Jason, that’s the guy.” Emily began to rewind so that Jason returned on screen. “Would you like to watch it?”

“Jesus, Emily,” Chad shouted and retreated from the TV. “What the fuck did I do to piss you off so much that you’re taping yourself with other guys just to fuck with me?”

“I didn’t do this to piss you off. I had sex with him because I wanted to fuck him. I recorded it because I can’t get turned on without an audience.”

“Since when? Can you turn that off?” Chad was distracted by Jason guttural moans and Emily’s high pitched whimpers emanating from the TV.

“Since always, I guess.”

“I wish I knew this before.”

“Why, because you wouldn’t have dumped me if you knew I was an exhibitionist?” Emily said.

“Are you seeing him again?” Chad asked.

“Yes, on Saturday night. And yes, I’ll probably fuck him again and probably record it.”

“You’re out of your mind.”

“I’m sorry, am I interrupting,” Alice asked from the doorway. “The door was open downstairs, Emily. Hi Chad.” Chad looked over at Emily’ friend. Alice was dressed in blue pumps, white stockings, and a blue dress. Chad had forgotten what she was like.

“I was just leaving,” he said. He stormed past Alice who was luckily quite nimble on her high heels. Chad still couldn’t believe what Emily was doing. Where had Emily even met that pervert so comfortable fucking on film? Probably on that dating site. What had Emily called it? The Women’s Dating Network?

Chad found it when he returned home. If she wanted to flaunt a new relationship, he could that too. He joined the site before he could talk himself out of it and he searched for women Emily’s age. Wow, there were certainly a lot of women out there.

The profiles were weird though. In one a classy red head sat in her underwear, handcuffed to a chair with a gag in her mouth. In another photo of the same woman, her wrists were chained to the ceiling and her eyes were blindfolded. Emily really had joined a casual sex site, Chad thought.

He stopped on another profile. A gorgeous light haired woman with a photo of herself in a black lingerie and black slingback heels. The profile read, Married woman seeking intelligent, caring guy for discrete affair. I’m wild in bed and looking to try new things that hubby hasn’t done to me. I’m the real deal, boys. Make me an offer I can’t refuse… The woman looked familiar. Then he realized he had met her before. It was Emily’s friend Wendy.

Emily was surprised when Kevin showed up with both Jaclyn and Annie. Emily had been nervous enough about introducing Jason to her brother so earlier in their relationship. She hadn’t anticipated such a crowded car on the ride over to Wendy’s.

They were let into the apartment by their host, Wendy’s high school friend Diana. The apartment belonged to her bond trader boyfriend Brady. Diana was wearing a short silver dress with matching shoes.

“Diana, this is Jason,” Emily introduced her new boyfriend. “Diana went to high school with Emily.” Jason nodded politely at this information.

“This is my date and her roommate,” Kevin said.

“Your apartment rocks!” Annie said.

“Thanks for having us,” Jaclyn said.

“I hope it’s ok I brought an extra person,” Kevin apologized to Diana.

“Of course it’s all right,” Brady said. “More the merrier”

“I hear congratulations are in order, Kevin,” Jeff passed his wife her cocktail. “What does this company do?”

“It’s really a great job,” Kevin said. “They have a lot of new, top-secret Internet products all designed to improve the social-networking experience. I’m really lucky to have gotten it.”

“They’re lucky to have gotten you,” Jaclyn squeezed his arm.

“We’re so proud of him!” Annie squeezed the other arm.

Stacey arrived next with her date, a tall dark skinned man who she introduced as Amar. They were only missing Alice, who was apparently stuck at the office. Emily hoped it was an important project to be missing Wendy’s party. As they waited, Wendy pulled Emily’s arm and whispered: “Which one is your brother’s date?”

“Honestly, I’m not sure,” Emily said. “I think he may be with both.”

“That doesn’t both you?”

“Why? I want him to be happy. And two women is the ultimate male fantasy, isn’t it Jason?”

“Not sure it’s still number one,” Jason said. “But it’s up there.”

“Everyone,” Brady raised his glass. “To Jeff and Wendy’s three happy years and all the many happy years to come.” All the party goers clinked their glasses together. Jeff and Wendy kissed like they were back at their wedding reception. After the toast, Emily and Jason were alone with Kevin and the two women.

“So Kevin gets a job just as you become unemployed,” Jackie said. “I can’t believe you quit. Work’s going to be a lotvless fun without you.”

“Maybe you’ll come working for me, eventually,” Emily said.

“Starting your own photo studio is so cool,” Annie said.

“She’s going to do great,” Jason said.

“Says my new accountant and business manager,” Emily said. She tapped her empty wine glass. Jaclyn’s glass was empty too.

“Think Diana would mind if we opened another bottle of red?” she asked.

“I think we can help ourselves,” Emily decided. “I’ll check the kitchen. Jason, you check the study. I think Brady has a wet bar in there.” Emily walked into the kitchen and discovered Jeff and Wendy in a tense standoff. It was a striking juxtaposition from their earlier public performance. Wendy noticed Emily standing awkwardly in the doorway.

“I’m sorry,” Emily apologized. “I didn’t mean to interrupt. Is everything ok?”

“Find me when you’re ready to be honest,” Jeff said and sulked away.

“Wendy, what’s wrong?” Emily asked. Wendy just shook her off and went outside. Emily considered following her but knew her friend could not be made to share until she was ready. Wendy was oddly stubborn. Mostly though, Emily was happy she wouldn’t ever have to be jealous again.

She searched around the refrigerator and cabinets but did not see any bottles of wine. She nearly returned to the living room empty handed when she noticed a door leading slightly off to the left. She found a small pantry with an extensive wine stock. Emily found a Californian Merlot from a few years ago. She opened the bottle and returned to the living room.

Annie and Emily were waiting on the couch, by all appearances impatiently. “Where did everyone go?”

“They’re still looking for wine,” Jaclyn answered.

“Maybe we should follow,” Annie suggested.

“No, I will,” Emily said. She placed the new bottle of wine on the end table. When Emily walked into the study, the scene nearly blew her away. First, she was surprised by how many of the guests were squeezed into the small room. Second, her brother was sitting on the sofa with Stacey giving him a blowjob. Just as Emily walked in, Stacey’s date moved over and started fucking her from behind. Brady stood a few steps back watching the show.

“This is so much fun!” Stacey came up for air long enough to squeal. But Emily only cared about Jason.

He stood just behind the door, silently watching the show. He locked eyes on Emily. His face did not betray any emotion. He just waited for Emily to react. “What’s happening?

“They were going at it when Kevin and I walked in,” Jason explained. “Stacey asked us to stay. Your brother accepted her offer.”

“Do you like watching?” Emily walked up to Jason. He nodded. “Are you hard?” she put her hand on his crotch. She knew how much he loved a show.

“Yes,” Jason said. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize,” Emily said. “This is hot.” She kissed him sweetly. “I like that other women turn you on. Do you want to fuck her?”

“Not really. I like watching but I only want you…right now. How do you feel?”

“You know I can only get turned on with an audience.” Emily started undressing. She made eye contact with Amar. He winked at her while continuing to fuck Stacey. Emily had no interest in him but she liked that he could see her naked. Emily looked at Stacey’s face, contorted around her brother’s cock. Emily was jealous of her bliss.

“What are you thinking?” Jason asked. “You know, every time I’ve been asked that by a woman, the answer has always been the same. ‘Another woman.’”

“I’m thinking of how lucky Stacey is,” Emily said. “Totally lost in the moment, totally consumed by lust. You’re turned on because she’s a slut, aren’t you?” Jason kissed her neck. “I want to fuck.” Jason took her over to the couch. Brady moved over to the other side of the room, understanding Emily didn’t want him involved. Jason laid her down and undressed himself. He found her pussy very wet and easily slipped his cock into her.

Stacey was right, Emily thought. This was fun. She looked back at Jason and pulled him farther into her pussy. “What’s happening now?”

“Stacey’s licking your brother’s cum off her fingers, but she’s missing some. There’s a big wad on her left cheek.”

“Do you want to cum on her face? I could jerk you off onto her face.”

“That would be hot,’ Jason agreed. “Amar just came on her on her tits.”

“Hey, Stacey,” Emily called out. “Would you like Jason’s cum too?”

“YES!” Stacey answered.

“Pull out of me,” Emily said. Jason did. Emily led him over to where Stacey still squatted. Emily began jerking Jason’s dick near Stacey’s face. It turned Emily on so much. It was like she was cumming on Stacey’s face. They were both fucking Stacey at the exact same moment. She felt so close to Jason. “Cum for me.” He did. His cock jerked and shot all over Stacey’s chin and neck, dripping down onto her tits.

Stacey for her part started rubbing her pussy, rolling around on the floor covered in cum.

Emily looked at Jason while still holding his deflating cock. She leapt into Jason’s arms, closing her eyes and kissing him deeply while cradling his neck and running her fingers through his hair. “I love you.” She told him.

“I love you, too,” he answered.

Emily stood in her new studio holding her camera. She hadn’t quite found the perfect shot yet and time was growing short. But she prided herself on dedication and patience.

“How about this,” Emily asked. “With the coat on, sitting down, legs apart and the wine glass almost falling out of your hand.”

“Like this?” the blonde woman in a fur coat asked.

“Yes, that’s perfect,” Emily said. “Very sexy. You are the rich kept wife. In that sense, you are both your husband’s pet and his enemy, his slave but also his foil. You serve him but also may be using him. Either way, you’re hot and naughty. He needs to fuck you.” While Emily talked, the woman’s expression changed. She thought about Emily’s words and her mind drifted. Her fingers went to her neck, she completely dropped the wine glass and the other hand drifted to her thigh. Her expression became the perfect ambiguity: yielding and scheming. Emily snapped a lot of quick ones. “That’s perfect. Great job, Julie.”

“Oh, thanks,” the woman laughed. “You’re awesome at this.”

“You can change,” Emily said. While Julie changed out her teddy and stockings, Emily loaded the photos onto her computer and prepared a spread of the best for Julie to examine. She emerged from the dressing room in jeans and a sweater.

“Wow, that last one is definitely the best,” Julie said. “I’ll get that one blown up and framed and take the album with the rest. My boyfriend is going to love this. It’s our 3 year anniversary.”

“Great, they’ll be ready in a couple days. Let me walk you out.”

“Thanks again, Emily. That was so fun. Oh, I almost forget. My older sister might be interested in a shoot. She just joined a dating site and was complaining she doesn’t have any good photos to post. Obviously nothing like this, but…”

“But professional photos that show her at her best without looking fake. Pretty but not outright sexy. That’s one of our specialties. Which site did she join?”

“I never heard of it before,” Julie said. “Women’s Dating Network. Bye.”

Emily walked back into the office. Jason was working at his computer. Emily smiled. He was just so cute. He looked up. “How did it go?”

“Great,” Emily said. She walked over to him. “Did you see her leave? She’s your type.”

“We both know I like cute blondes,” he kissed her. “Want to see the web site?” Emily had designed to the web site but Jason was in charge of posting it to the server and finding the best deal. He had found a great deal through a random email that he attributed to his WDN membership. “We’re open for business.”

“How’s the other profile coming?” she asked.

“It’s finished. Want to see that too?” He logged onto their account.

Hello Jason and Emily. My name is Whitney Silver and I am the founder of the Swingers Network. You have been invited to join us by your friends Jennifer and John…

“I’m so glad we met them,” Emily said.

“It’s all you,” Jason said. “You are the ones who took the French maid photos that they both loved.”

“But you are the one who figured we could advertise through WDN. Perfect synergy.”

What types of couples activities are you looking for?

“You decide,” Emily said sliding down Jason’s leg and freeing his cock. “I already know what I want.” She took his cock into her mouth. She realized how much she really loved him. She didn’t even need an audience anymore.

The End