The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Women’s Lubrication Movement, part 2

http://mudak326.tumblr.com/

Chapter 12

Howard tried to concentrate on his work for the remainder of the morning, but was unable to do so. He kept wishing that the person who had contacted him so unexpectedly earlier in the morning would call again. He was hesitant to get up from his desk for fear of missing a call. All of the questions flooded his brain at the same time.

Should he call his wife and let her know what he had seen? Should he reach out to Molly and tell her … What exactly should he tell either of them? Who had Theresa called? Howard assumed it was Dr. Bomvizinho, but was that a safe assumption? Was Molly the first of five “recruits” he’d be bringing in to this “army”? Why the hell hadn’t he remembered stopping in the middle of making love to his wife to make that phone call? And, for that matter, how did this anonymous “friend” know as much as he did?

Howard’s boss strolled by his cubicle. “Is everything all right, Howard? You look … pale.”

“Oh, sorry, Lucy.” Howard struggled to look up to look directly at her. “I got some … bad news this morning just after I got into work and, well, it’s making things a bit hard to focus.”

“Bad news? Is everything all right?”

For a fleeting moment, he contemplated telling his boss exactly what was on his mind. He shook his head and wondered if something in the back of his mind might click and result in him fucking her. “I’d … rather not talk about it. I don’t suppose there’s some new, relatively easy assignment out there I can take.”

“Let me see what I can do. You know my door’s always open if you need to talk.”

“Thanks.” He needed to talk, but there was only one person he needed to talk to.

Howard put his head down and caught the image of Lucy sauntering away from his desk out of the corner of his eye. He considered putting that stuff on his dick and going into her office, but he bit his lip and willed himself not to act on this urge.

He took a deep breath and decided to take a stroll into the Sales Department. When he got there, he saw that everyone—including Molly—was involved in a team meeting. Not wanting to interrupt the meeting, he walked over to Molly’s desk and wrote her a quick note that just said, “Call me—Howard.”

After he wrote it, he glanced at it, crumpled it up, and tossed it out. He was secretly relieved that Molly wasn’t available to talk.

He walked slowly back to his desk and, a few moments after he sat down, his phone rang.

He hastily put on his headset and lifted the receiver. “I’ve been waiting for you to call me back!” he said.

“Did you get the little surprise I put in your jacket?” His wife’s voice had a girlish, giggly tone to it. Even though the caller wasn’t who he’d expected, it felt good to hear her voice.

“Yeah. I, um… I think…”

“I just want you to have a little fun today, so I hope that helps.”

“Thank you. I appreciate it.” After a short pause, he added, “Hey, honey. I’ve got a, um… A question for you, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure. What’s that?”

“Have you used any of that stuff with anyone? I mean, you know, other than me?”

“Not yet, but I will. That’s part of why I gave you some stuff for work. Is that a problem?”

He paused. There was a tone of legitimate concern in her voice, despite the obvious preparations for it. Considering how easily he was able to bring himself to using it, he couldn’t really fault her for her plans. They weren’t really her plans, after all.

“Howard? Please tell me it’s all right.”

“Yeah,” he said quickly. “It’s … It’ll be all right. But, listen. I, um… I think something’s going on that I don’t quite understand. Just … Just be… Just be careful, OK?”

“Of course!”

“Love you.”

“I love you too, darling! Why don’t you think … sexy thoughts?”

“I’ll … We’ll see.” He hung up the phone. The words ‘sexy thoughts’ echoed in his head and he realized that couldn’t not think of sex. He reached into his jacket and found the small container she had given him. Yes, Lucy would do nicely. He stood up and walked towards her office, pausing outside of her door to reach into his pants to rub the jelly onto his relatively limp member.

His cock immediately sprang to life. He took a deep breath and knocked on Lucy’s door.

“Come on in!”

“Thank you,” he said as he strode into his boss’s office and closed the door behind him.

“Hi, Howard. Please. Have a … um…” The influence of Dr. Bomvizinho’s invention hit her quickly and aggressively. She immediately stood up and pulled off her skirt, panties, and stockings with one swift motion.

He smiled broadly as she sat down on the edge of her desk and spread her legs in front of him. He unfastened his belt and lowered his pants and underwear to his ankles, before positioning himself directly in front of her. He smiled broadly as he asked her, “Wanna fuck!”

“More than you can possibly know!” She grabbed his tool and pulled it into her eager cunt. The moment he penetrated between her engorged folds, she let out a squeal of approval. She pushed up against him as he pounded hard and deep into her. Soon, she was ripping off her blouse and lowering her bra to expose her tits to him.

Lucy’s moans started out somewhat quiet, but as he pounded deeper and harder into her, her yelps and moans grew louder. For an instant, Howard wondered if anyone outside of her office could hear her, but the moment he turned his head away from her, she directed his face down towards her tits, which he licked, nibbled, and sucked with abandon.

As was the case with Molly, and Theresa before her, Lucy’s first orgasm was stronger than she she might have expected and the subsequent orgasms were even stronger. Finally, when she felt she would pass out from the sensation, she whispered in Howard’s ear, “Please. Cum inside of me.”

Although he wasn’t holding back on his own pleasure, the simple request was enough to push him over the edge. He groaned and grunted as she dug her fingernails into his back. The warm spurt of juice from his cock gave her one final jolt of pleasure before she fell backwards onto her desk, panting and sweating. “Thanks,” was all she was able to say.

“It was my pleasure,” he said as he pulled his pants up.

She took a deep breath and said, “I hope that helped get you out of your funk.”

Howard said nothing as he walked out of her office and back to his desk. En route back to his desk, his mind returned to the movie he had seen this morning. Had he just found a second person for Dr. Bomvizinho’s army?

Chapter 13

The rest of the day seemed to drag for Howard. Howard found himself staring at his phone for extended periods of time, silently willing the phone to ring, hoping the caller would be the mysterious man who gave him both the means to record the previous night’s fuckfest, and who showed him what he himself didn’t realize.

When it came time to leave, he heaved a deep sigh and walked slowly towards his car.

As he walked out the door of his building, a man wearing a black trench coat, dark glasses, and a fedora, grabbed his shoulder.

“Let go!” Howard said as he struggled to pull his arm away from the stranger.

“I think you might need to hear what I have to say,” the man said, calmly.

Howard paused, his mouth agape, as he turned to look more closely at the man.

The man smiled broadly as Howard realized who he was.

“I take it you watched the film I sent you?”

“Yes, but who? How? When did you find out that I’d ...”

“Calm down, Howard. I’ve been watching Dr. Bomvizinho for months now. I saw your wife when she bought a jar from him, and decided to keep a close eye on you. That movie gave me as much insight into what’s going on, as it gave you. I take it you don’t remember being instructed to help build his army?”

“Um. No.”

“That’s because there’s something in that jelly he gave you, that enabled him to control your mind. Our guess is it’s in your skin now. And your wife’s skin for that matter. Somewhere along the line he gave you some instructions, such as to call him for instructions in the middle of sex, or doing doing literally anything other than recording your trysts. He wouldn’t want you to see that you’re doing things you might not remember, like those phone calls. But when you or your partner do make those phone calls, he gives instructions and you’ll act on them, even thought you won’t remember having gotten the instructions. Does that make sense?”

“About as much as anything else I’ve heard, I guess.”

“So Dr. Bomvizinho said you had a week to get five more people for his army. How many people did you have sex with today?”

“Two. My boss, and…”

“What’s your boss’s name?”

“Lucy. Lucy McWade.”

“Very good. Who else?”

“Molly Danvers in sales.”

“So you’ve got three more girls to fuck before the week is out. I’ll be in touch since I’ll want to know who else you recruit, so to speak.”

“But I don’t want to do this!”

“You’re not going to have a choice.”

“But—”

“Sorry…”

“So what can I do?”

“Well, are you willing to try and take down Dr. Bomvizinho?”

“I … I guess so.”

“Good. I need to do some outreach and I’ll get back to you, hopefully within the next day or two. Good to have you on board.”

“So what do I do in the meantime?”

“Just be yourself! Don’t resist it if you feel any urges that might not otherwise feel right.”

The mysterious man walked away. Howard ran after him but he disappeared too quickly for Howard to follow. He let out a sigh and returned to his car.

Chapter 14

When Howard arrived at home, Theresa greeted him with a broad smile. The moment she saw the look on his face, she scowled. “Is everything all right? What’s wrong?”

“Oh… I’m … I guess you could say I’m just feeling kind of … off.”

“Well, I know just the thing to cheer you up.” She grabbed his hand tightly with both of hers and pulled him towards the bedroom.

He pulled back, away from her. “Please. Not… Not right now, OK?”

“Now I know something’s wrong. Please, honey. Tell me what’s bothering you.”

“You know how you gave me some of that stuff this morning?”

“Yeah. Did you use it?”

“Yes, but that’s—“

“Did you have fun? Who’d you fuck?”

Howard sighed. “Please. Let me talk for now…”

“Sorry.”

“It’s all right. I just didn’t think our relationship was that … open before.”

“Well, I just kind of figured, you know, that since the sex’s been so good lately, that maybe we should try some things to really spice things up a bit. Maybe we both could learn a thing or two from trying out other people.”

“Did you fuck anyone today?”

“Just the mailman.”

“Did you learn anything new?”

“Just how much I love you.”

Howard looked away. This conversation wasn’t going the way he’d hoped.

“The mailman said that you’re a really lucky guy, if that means anything.”

“Doesn’t it seem a bit strange that we’re both doing things we wouldn’t have thought about before we first tried out that stuff?”

“Not at all. I just see it as kind of helping me to get out of my shell.”

“So if I said, I wanted a three-way with you and, say, oh, I don’t know…”

“How about Jillian next door? I’d say yes if she would. And I think she would. I know I’d agree to a three-way with her and Calvin.”

“What if I said I didn’t want to use any of that stuff any more?”

Theresa started to pout. “Why? What’s really bugging you?”

“It’s just that I’ve been thinking. Everything we’ve done lately, it’s been with that stuff on my dick, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So that basically makes my dick kind of like a delivery system, to get that stuff into your pussy, right?”

“Yeah, but that’s not a bad thing.”

“How do you know? What if it’s doing something to your body? To your mind? To your very being?”

“Don’t be silly,” she scoffed. “Well, it is doing something to me: it’s waking me up to the pleasure I’d been missing for so long.”

“Is it? I mean, really? Do you really have full control over everything when we have sex?”

“Well, it does kind of feel like my body’s on auto-pilot. Like there’s a giant magnet in my pussy that’s getting pulled straight towards your dick.”

“Doesn’t that bother you? I feel the same way. Like I couldn’t stop even if I knew I should. And if I learned anything today, I learned that all I have to do is rub that stuff on my dick, then not only will I be ready to go, but so, too, will any woman nearby. That’s how…” His voice trailed off.

“That’s how what?”

“Oh, I was just about to start talking about the two girls in the office I fucked today.”

“Anyone I know?”

“One of them was my boss, Lucy.”

“Cool!”

“I hope that it doesn’t get either one of us in some kind of trouble with corporate.”

“Well, if you need me to fuck anyone to quiet things down, just let me know.” Theresa giggled. When her husband didn’t laugh with her, she added, “That was a joke.”

“I figured.” After a pause, he added, “Let’s just, you know, lay low a little bit for a few days.”

“All right. Dinner’s going to be ready in about fifteen minutes.”

Chapter 15

That night, Howard went to bed a bit earlier than Theresa did. Physically and emotionally exhausted, he climbed into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

When Theresa went upstairs to see her sleeping husband, she smiled. Her thoughts alternated between not wanting to disturb what was obviously a peaceful sleep, and seeing what she might be able to get away with before she woke him up.

For now, she decided, that she’d let him sleep. She thought of a bumper sticker she’d seen ages ago: it read “Sometimes I wake up grumpy and other times I let him sleep.” She remembered thinking that in her case, maybe it should’ve read “Sometimes I wake up horny and other times I let him sleep.” So for him not to be as horny as he usually was, something felt wrong.

Besides, she really was feeling that growing need from her loins. The mailman had been good, but he wasn’t her husband. She wondered if that was common: when people in otherwise committed relationships look outside of the relationship for, well, anything and then find themselves missing what they had with their significant others/spouses.

She let out a deep sigh and Howard snorted in his sleep. He then rolled slightly in the bed, moving closer to her. She decided she needed to use some more of Dr. Bomvizinho’s wonderful rub. That ought to get him ready to go and everything will be fine, she assured herself.

The rub did as it always did. She fumbled with his underwear to get it onto him, but he didn’t wake up until after he was nice and hard and enveloped in her needful snatch. As always, it was pure bliss. And, when she took stock of his enthusiasm during and after this little liaison, she knew that it was exactly what he needed.

Chapter 16

The following morning, Howard was feeling significantly better, to the point that he couldn’t even remember why he had felt so down the previous day. As he left for work, he made a point of kissing his wife and squeezing her breast.

She giggled as she watched him leave.

He was about two miles into his drive when he saw some flashing lights behind him. He quickly glanced down at his speedometer and realized that he hadn’t been speeding, but he knew the rules: pull over and let the cop drive by.

When he pulled over, he couldn’t suppress his shock at the fact that the police officer had stopped right behind him. After a moment, the cop was tapping on his window. He quickly rolled it down and said, “Is something wrong, officer?”

“May I see your driver’s license?”

“Um, sure. Is everything all right?”

The policeman took one look at Howard’s license and spoke into the radio on his shoulder. “It’s him all right. I take it we should bring him in?”

The voice on the other end of the radio crackled. “Yes. Absolutely!”

At this, Howard grew somewhat indignant. “Wait one minute here! You don’t have the right to arrest me without at least telling me what I’ve done. What’s going on?”

“Sir, I’m not arresting you. But we need you and it’s very urgent. Now I’ll give you two choices: first, you can get into my car and come with me, or second, you accept a police escort to where we’re taking you. Keep in mind that if we do the escort, there will be several other cops with us and if you so much as think about trying to break free, then I will have no choice but to arrest you. Your call.”

He let out a deep sigh. “If I come with you, how will I get back to my car?”

“We’ll bring your car to you.”

“Where are we going?”

“Not far. Two miles, tops.”

“I’ll… I’ll come with you.”

“Very good sir.”

Howard shut off the car’s engine, pocketed his keys, and followed the police officer to his patrol car. Although he was extremely nervous, he tried his best not to show it.

Once he got into the cruiser, he cleared his throat. “Um…. How long will this take? Do I need to call my boss and let her know I’ll be late?”

“Not a bad idea,” the cop said.

“Is there anything specific I should tell her?”

“Just that… You’re needed to resolve a state emergency.”

“A what?”

“You’ll understand it better when you get there. Just say it’s official state business right now.”

He took a deep breath and called Lucy.

Chapter 17

When they arrived at the police station, a man wearing a suit and dark glasses strode out to greet Howard. “Do you remember me?”

There was something vaguely familiar about the man, but Howard couldn’t place it.

“It’s all right. I completely understand if you don’t remember me. Besides, I don’t think I told you my name before. Ken Shearwater, FBI.”

“Howard. Howard Essex.” Although he didn’t say it, he hoped he didn’t come off as sounding too much like James Bond with the way he introduced himself.

“I know who you are. Come on. Let’s go inside and I’ll bring you up to speed.”

Howard followed Ken into the building and into a conference room with a large television set mounted on the wall. The two men and the police officer sat down at a table. Ken helped himself to a cup of coffee from a large pot in the middle of the table and gestured to Howard to help himself.

Ken cleared his throat. “I’m going to show you a short film. You might find it somewhat disturbing, but I beg you to be patient and to keep an open mind. He picked up a remote control and pointed it at the television. After a few seconds, a shaky picture came onto the screen: it was Howard mounting the camera onto the mirror. Once the camera was fully mounted, the image stilled, and Howard cocked his head to one side to ensure that the camera was solid in its place.

“What’s that?”

“Do you remember that I called you two days ago and asked you to put up a small camera in your house?”

“No! Why? What right do you have to—“

“Calm down, Howard. Any memory lapses you might have, can be forgiven. I’m just trying to help fill in the gaps. Right now, all that matters is that I asked you to mount this camera and you did.”

Ken pointed the remote at the television again and the scene immediately switched to Theresa, undressing in full view of the camera.

Howard lunged at Ken. “You bastard! You filmed my wife?”

The police officer in the room jumped to his feet as Howard moved, pushing Howard back into his chair. “Sir, I will restrain you if need be.”

“That’s all right, Gary,” said Ken. “I can respect that our friend here might be a bit upset.” He turned to face Howard and added, “Do you remember you had some difficulty concentrating yesterday at work?”

“Yes, but I don’t remember why.”

“It’s because I showed you this clip yesterday. Long story short, you and your wife have been using a cream called Tingles to help spice up your sex life. The problem is that it contains something that has enabled you and your wife to be completely controlled by its creator, Dr. Bomvizinho.”

By this point in the movie, Howard had joined his naked wife. She rubbed the concoction onto his dick and they started fucking, doggy-style.

“I don’t need to watch this!”

“Yes, you do.”

At that moment, the digital images of Howard and his wife collapsed, whereupon Theresa placed the phone call whereby the two of them got their instructions to recruit people into Dr. Bomvizinho’s army.

“Suffice it to say, Howard, that you and your wife have begun carrying out your instructions. It’s my understanding that you used Tingles on two colleagues of yours at work, correct?”

“Um… If I have?”

“Don’t worry, sir,” the police officer said. “You haven’t committed any crimes here. You have nothing to lose by telling us the truth. A truth, I might add, that we already know.”

“Two is the correct number.”

Ken pointed the remote control at the television and the next scene consisted of of Theresa leading a half-naked mailman up to the bed.

“Do I have to watch this?” asked Howard.

“Not if you don’t want,” said Ken with a kindly tone in his voice. “Is it news to you that she banged the mailman?”

“No.”

“All you need to know, then, is what’s about to be shown on the screen.”

And with that, the digital image of Theresa jumped on top of the mailman and began to yell loudly. After about five seconds of that, the she got off of him, reached for the phone and placed a phone call. “This is Theresa, female number 137. I have a new male for you. Yes. Very well.”

Theresa handed the mailman the phone. Theresa turned to look directly at the camera.

“Look at her eyes,” Ken pointed at the television. “Completely blank.”

On the screen, the mailman sat up and spoke in a monotone. “My name is Dan. Yes. Married. I can do that. 114 shall be my ID number. Thank you.” He handed the phone back to Theresa, who hung up the phone.

She then jumped back on top of Dan and proceeded having sex as though the phone call had never taken place.

Ken said, “One more clip,” as he pointed the remote at the television one more time. “Are you all right?”

Howard loosened his collar and said, “I… This is a lot all at once.”

“Yes, I realize that. I just want you to know what instructions you were given last night.”

The film on the television cut to the image of Howard, sound asleep, as Theresa rubbed the Tingles concoction onto his cock. She then jumped on top of him and began using his tool for her own pleasure.

Ken said, “What’s most important about this clip is that you know what your new instructions were.

Theresa got off of her motionless husband and placed the phone call, with her usual identification as female number 137. “I am worried about my husband, male number 106. He’s distracted. Something is worrying him, and I do not know what. He makes no sense. Very well. Here he is.” Her stilted syntax and almost robotic tone made Howard shift in his seat.

Theresa handed the phone to Howard, who sat up and said, “This is male number 106. Yes. Two females. They have been given numbers 151 and 153. You’re welcome. I will forget my worry and all underlying reasons for it. Yes. Thank you.”

As Howard handed the phone back to Theresa, Ken stood up and aimed the remote control at the television, the image froze on the screen for a moment before the screen went black.

“As you can see, Howard, this is the reason why you don’t remember me. Dr. Bomvizinho has given you a case of, shall we say, selective amnesia. But there’s also an opportunity here. He didn’t ask you what was bothering you yesterday. So he doesn’t know that we’re onto him. I think we’re building a pretty strong case, but not yet enough to act on, or so I think. In light of what happened yesterday, we felt it prudent to … speed things up a bit. That’s where we need your help.”

“What can I do?”

“We’re waiting for a special guest to arrive.”

“Special guest?”

The police officer stood up and said, “I’ll go see if he’s here yet.” Glancing down at his watch, he added, “He’s not supposed to get here for about another five minutes but if traffic was good…”

“You’ll see who it is soon. Have a cup of coffee,” said Ken, gesturing towards the setting on the table.

Chapter 18

Howard and Ken sat in near silence for ten minutes in the conference room, before three police officers escorted a man in an orange jumpsuit and shackles over his arms and his legs into the room.

“Ahhh, good! Fernando,” Ken stood up and gestured the prisoner to sit down. “I wanted to underscore how much I appreciate your willingness …”

“Who are you?”

“Agent Ken Shearwater, FBI.” The agent glared at the snarling prisoner, conveying both confidence and his desire to maintain control.

“Forget the formalities, Agent Shearwater,” said Fernando as he broke eye contact with the agent. “You know you wouldn’t’ve come to me if anyone else could do even remotely what I can do. You got a cigarette?”

One of the officers said, “This is a non-smoking facility.”

The prisoner scowled at the cop. “Well, if you need me so badly, you need to find a way to bend the rules a little bit, capisce?”

The cop looked at Ken, who nodded curtly.

“I’ll see if I can find someone who smokes,” said the officer as he walked out of the room.

Howard silently looked at Fernando.

“What?”

Howard quickly looked away, mumbling, “Sorry.”

Ken whispered into Howard’s ear. “That’s Fernando Punho. You might’ve remembered him…”

Howard tried to suppress his look of shock before whispering back, “Yeah! He… Didn’t he lead some kind of a murder/sex cult about ten years ago?”

“That’s right. One thing that kind of got glossed over in the news accounts of his trial were exactly how he controlled is followers. They just said he was ‘charismatic’. In reality, he had complete control over the minds and wills of his followers. Some of them are still feeling his influence. We figure that he’s perfectly positioned to help us break into the mins of Dr. Bomvizinho’s followers. Then maybe we can act before anything truly horrible happens.”

The police officer returned with a lighter and a cigarette. Fernando took both of them out of his hands, lit up, sat down in a chair, and put his feet up on the table. His chains clanged against each other and the table. After two drags of the cigarette, he spoke. “So, who’s this mook?” He pointed to Howard.

“We’ll get to him. Let me tell you what we know thus far,” said Ken, confidently.

Fernando spun on his chair and faced Ken. He leaned forward, staring intently.

“About two years ago, a recent med school graduate by the name of John Nettles, decided to perform some charity work in a remote part of Brazil. There, he learned of a plant the locals know as erba de chesão. Do you know what that means, Fernando?”

Nodding knowingly, he said, “Of course. You know I’m from Rio. It means ‘weed of arousal’ the same way my name means ‘fist’.”

“Well, Dr. Nettles apparently devised a way to extract the potent component of this plant and, in turn, made it significantly more powerful. He worked it into some kind of a cream that apparently works better and more efficiently than viagra when, ahem, rubbed in the right place. Furthermore, no woman can resist a man under its influence.”

“So what’s this got to do with me?”

“Well, somewhere in his experiments, Dr. Nettles realized that using this cream could cause someone’s mind to shut down, giving him the opportunity to instill his own instructions and commands into his victims’ minds. Possibly even with something that can enable people to slip into this mindless state without actually using his cream. Six months ago, he returned home using a different name—João Bomvizinho—which was given to him by the people he worked with.”

“Good neighbor. He must’ve really impressed the locals,” mused Fernando.

“Correct. And we believe that shortly after that, he began to build up an army here.”

“How large is his army, as you call it?”

“As of yesterday, there were 267 known people under his influence. There could be others that we’re not aware of.”

“Where’d you get that number from?”

“It seems as though he’s monitoring his male and female followers separately. That’s where our friend Howard comes in. He’s known to be under Bomvizinho’s influence. He brought two women into the army yesterday, and they were assigned female numbers 151 and 153. At the same time, his wife brought another man into the army. That man was assigned male number 114. One-fifty-three plus one-fourteen equals two-sixty-seven.”

“So you assume that Bomvizinho started at 1 for each gender, huh?”

“For our purposes, it’s a safe assumption. If we figure that all of his followers are actively recruiting more followers, that number is essentially meaningless until we stop it.”

“Correct.”

“So, Fernando, what can you do to break through the wall around Howard’s mind that Bomvizinho has erected?”

The prisoner chuckled. “So now I know what you want from me. What’re you gonna give me if I help you?”

“i have some … clout with the DA’s office. I might be able to…”

“To do what? Get them to set me free? Come on, Shearwater. What kind of an idiot do you think I am? D’you really think the DA’s just gonna let me walk if I help you? Seriously! What kind of deal could you possibly strike with the DA? You saw the way they portrayed me at the trial! I think they’d have been more charitable towards Charlie Manson for fuck’s sake!”

“Then what would you like…” the agent paused for effect. “Fernando?”

“I’d settle for … nicer living quarters. Maybe somewhere that they won’t look at me and think I’m a monster.”

Howard mumbled, “But you are a monster.”

Both the prisoner and the agent looked at Howard, who immediately shrank down in his seat.

“I think I could do that,” said Ken.

“Good. This sounds like a real challenge and you know how I love a challenge…” Fernando let out a loud laugh that echoed around the room.

Howard shuddered at the combination of the madman’s laugh and the thought of what might be about to come next.

Fernando noticed this and smiled. “Howard, is it? You don’t have anything to worry about. If what Ken says is even remotely true, then you’ve already been through worse than what I can do to you. I’ve got to ask, do you by any chance have a sample of Dr. Bomvizinho’s creation?”

Howard reached into his pocket and placed it on the table.

Fernando moved closer to Howard and lifted the small jar to his nose, inhaling deeply. “I smell nothing.”

Ken cleared his throat. “So tell me what you need now. We want you to figure out the extent of Bomvizinho’s control, his plans, and his best-kept secrets. What can we do to break his control?”

Fernando stood up and moved closer to Howard. The criminal positioned himself a mere inches away from Howard; any closer and their noses would have touched.

Howard decided that he needed to put on a confident air and not feel intimidated by this man. He stiffened up and scowled back, refusing to show fear or discomfort.

There was a long, uncomfortable silence before Fernando backed away and heaved a deep, throaty laugh. “You say Howard here is one of Nettles’ followers?”

Ken said, “Yes.”

“Howard, please. I apologize if anything I’ve said up until now has made you feel uncomfortable. Just know that everything’s going to be fine now and I won’t hurt you. Are you comfortable? I mean, the room isn’t too hot or to cold for you?” Fernando asked, in a tone far more kindly than anything Howard had thus far observed.

“No. I’m good.”

“Good. Ken, I want you to up the temperature in this room by five degrees. And leave the two of us alone.”

“Consider it done,” Ken said. He stood up, tapped the police officers on the shoulder, and all four of them strode towards the door. Before he left, Ken whispered in Howard’s ear, “Don’t worry. We’ll be watching closely and won’t let him do anything to you.”

“Thanks,” Howard whispered back, barely able to control the the tremble of fear in his voice.

Chapter 19

Once Howard and Fernando were alone in the room, the criminal sat down, ran his hands along the edge of the table, and smiled broadly. “So, Howard. I take it you’ve had some of Dr. Nettles’ cream rubbed on your cock, eh?”

Howard nodded his head.

“What’s it feel like?”

“It’s kind of … weird, actually. Pretty much as soon as the stuff comes in contact with my skin, I get a raging hard-on.”

“By your skin, do you mean…”

“My dick.”

“Right. Before I was arrested and put in jail, I got a raging hard-on just by riding down a bumpy road.”

“Yeah, well… This…”

“Is it the kind of hard-on that, if you ignore it, it’ll go away, or is it the kind that makes it so you need to fuck something … anything... or you’ll die.”

“It’s the kind that makes me need to fuck something. Or at least jerk off…”

“Impressive. So what happens then?”

“Well, the first girl I see after I do that, she starts acting like a woman possessed. It’s like she needs to get laid at least as much as I do, maybe even more.”

“And you’ve fucked how many different women with that shit on your dick?”

“Three. My wife, my boss, and a coworker who just happened to be walking by me at the time.”

“And what did they have to say about it all?”

“I … I didn’t ask.”

“You just fucked them.”

“Yes.”

“Does your wife trust you?”

“What do you mean? She basically told me to have fun with some of the broads in my office.”

“So she knows, huh?”

“We have … an o—“

“An open marriage, I guess?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re all right with the idea of your wife having sex with other men?”

“She told me that she was thinking of me the entire time.”

“I’d feel honored by that. Is that how you felt?”

Howard looked down at the table. “Yeah, I guess.”

“Look up, Howard. Look me in the eye. You should feel honored that your wife couldn’t wait to bury your bone while she was still with another man.”

Howard scowled but soon looked up and caught sight of the prisoner’s dazzling eyes.

“That’s right. Your wife honored you and I’m honoring you, too. I trust you and you trust me. You can see that in my eyes. You have no secrets from me, Howard. In the warmth of this room, you feel calm, consoled. You want to relax.”

“Relax…”

“You can’t look away from my eyes, can you, Howard? You’re feeling comfortable. Warm. Nothing can harm you, Howard. It’s very secure here. You can trust me. You have no secrets from me, do you, Howard?

“No secrets.”

“I need to get into some of the deepest recesses of your brain. To see some things you yourself might not be consciously aware of.”

“See some things.”

“You have nothing to fear from the truth. The truth is more liberating than the stuff you rub on your dick. It’s pure freedom, comfort, relaxation. It’s trust. It’s calm. It’s beauty. It’s everything you want and need.”

“Everything I want and need.”

“Now just let yourself go. Give in to the truth. Seek out the deepest recesses of your mind. Dig as deep as you need, just give in to the truth.”

“Give … in…” Howard closed his eyes and his head fell forward.

“Very good, Howard. Now… Be honest with me. When you first saw this rub, what did you think it was?”

“I thought it was,” Howard paused for a moment. “Vaseline. Pink colored Vaseline.”

“That’s what I thought it was, too.” Fernando paused for a minute and added, “So I’m going to tell you that, when you leave here, you’re going to go to a drug store and buy a small jar of vaseline. Then you’re going to go to a supermarket and get some red food coloring. When no one else is around, you’re going to pour the food coloring into the vaseline so it looks like the stuff you’ve been rubbing on your dick all along. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good. Now when you rub this special petroleum jelly on your dick, will give you a raging hard-on, just like the stuff you already know.”

“Just like the the stuff I already know.”

“Good. And your wife won’t ever know the difference.”

“My wife won’t ever know the difference.”

“When was the last time you fucked your wife?”

“Last night. She woke me up from a sound sleep for sex, and it just totally blew my mind.”

“Excellent. Now, have you had sex with your wife without this stuff, since you first used it?”

“Twice.”

“How long’s it been since you fucked your wife without it?”

“Almost two weeks.”

“Why?”

“We both think it’s better with it than without it.”

“You need to try your modified vaseline instead when you go home tonight, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“What does Dr. Bomvizinho want from you?”

“Servitude. Faithfulness. Honesty.”

“Of course. Have you given those to him?”

“Yes.”

“But he doesn’t know what troubled you yesterday.”

“He didn’t ask.”

“Does your wife?”

“I couldn’t quite tell her. I tried.”

“That’s fine. It’s good to keep secrets from your wife, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Now, how did Ken know so much about you and your wife?”

“He asked me to mount a camera in my bedroom.”

“And did that camera record you fucking your wife?”

“Yes.”

“Does your wife know that the camera’s there?”

“No.”

“Very good. Now. I think that’s just about enough for today. Tonight, I want you to rub the pink jelly on your dick in front of your wife. Just don’t let her know that it’s not Dr. Bomvizinho’s magical concoction. Let her believe it is.”

“I’ll let her believe it is.”

“Ken and I will be watching you tonight. If we need anything more from you, we’ll let you know. Now. On the count of three, you will wake up, feeling completely refreshed. One. Two. Three.”

Howard looked up and shook his head. “I wonder if Dr. Bomb will know that I’m not going to use his stuff tonight.”

“That’s a good question,” said Ken as he strode back into the room. “An even better question will be, if he does, what will his next move be? C’mon, your car just got here a few minutes ago. We’ll be in touch.” He handed Howard an envelope and said, “This is in case HR gives you any trouble for being late to work.”

Howard laughed as he took the envelope.

To be continued...