The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Women’s Lubrication Movement, Part 3

http://mudak326.tumblr.com/

Chapter 20

Howard returned to work, in good spirits and far more productive than he’d been in a while. Lucy commented that he was doing a good job and winked at him knowingly, an indication that she had visited Dr. Bomvizinho’s office the night before.

As he left work, Howard called Theresa to let her know he was heading home.

“We’re having spaghetti tonight if that’s all right,” she said.

“Sounds delicious. But I really can’t wait for dessert tonight.” He chuckled mischievously.

“I like the sound of that. It’s good to know you’re feeling better.”

“Baby, wait ’til you see how good I feel. And, for that matter, how good I kiss and how good I fuck….”

“Oh, sweetie, I already know that.”

“I’ll see you soon, okay?”

“Perfect!”

He detoured on the way home to to the drug store and the supermarket to pick up the items suggested by the criminal. At the grocery store, he also bought an empty glass container about the same size as the one she had given him the day before. In his car, he mixed the Vaseline with the red food coloring and scooped them both into the jar, dropping the container into his pocket.

When he got home, he greeted his wife with a passionate kiss. “Dinner will be ready in five minutes.”

“You’re amazing, you know that, Treas?”

“Yeah, I know,” she said, teasingly, as she returned to the kitchen.

Chapter 21

After enjoying the meal prepared by his wife, Howard said, “Why don’t you go upstairs? I’ll be up as soon as I’m done with the dishes.”

With a girlish squeal, she said, “Sure. Don’t take too long.”

“I won’t.”

Howard proceeded to do as he promised, while Theresa bounded excitedly up the stairs.

Howard finished with the dishes, retrieved the small jar from his jacket pocket, and went to the bedroom where his nude wife sat with her back against the headboard and legs spread wide.

He held the jar up high for her to see before he placed it on the dresser. He quickly undressed and, with a flourish, rubbed the petroleum jelly on his cock.

Theresa’s eyes widened and as she smiled broadly at the sight of the massive hard-on that pointed straight at her.

He dove onto the bed and thrust himself between her legs. She squealed in ecstasy at the sensation as he pounded away at her with the same enthusiasm she felt while he was using the Tingles jelly.

* * *

After watching a live feed from the camera, Ken said, “Looks like they’re not going to call Bomvizinho. Thank you, Fernando. I’ll see what I can do about getting you better living conditions.” He turned to one of the police officers who flanked him. “You can take him back now.”

Chapter 22

The following morning, Jillian called Theresa after their respective husbands left for work.

“How you liking the Tingles?” asked Jillian.

“Oh my god! It’s so amazing. I can’t thank you enough for telling me about it.”

“I know, right? Cal told me that someone’s moving into that old house down the street. I think we should go get them a housewarming gift, don’t you think?”

“I’m in…”

“Come by in a half hour and we’ll head down there.”

“I’ll be there.”

* * *

As promised, Theresa knocked on Jillian’s door thirty minutes later, and the two women headed out to see Dr. Bomvizinho.

Once on the road, Theresa asked, “Do we even know that the people moving in … could have use for what we’re about to get?”

“Why wouldn’t they?”

“Oh, I don’t know. They could be, like, eighty, or they could be two guys or something.”

“Tell you what, Treas. If it turns out the new neighbors can’t use it, I’ll let you keep what we buy. Fair?”

“Deal!”

The two women went into the Brazilian market and found their way to Dr. Bomvizinho’s private office, chatting briefly with the woman at the spice kiosk.

He bade them sit down on the couch, as he had done last time. “So, ladies, what brings you to my office today?”

“We’re getting a new neighbor and we wanted to get them a little … housewarming gift,” said Jillian with a smile.

“Very well. I’ll be right back.” As he left the room, the device on the wall began to buzz and both women sank into a mindless state in a matter of moments.

He returned to the room and paced back and forth in front of the couch. Neither Jillian nor Theresa paid his movements any attention.

“Theresa, when was the last time you fucked your husband?”

“Last night,” she said in a dull monotone.

“Did you use the Tingles jelly?”

“Of course.”

“Don’t lie to me, Theresa. I’m going to ask the question slightly differently. You said you fucked your husband last night. Approximately what time was it?”

“Seven o’clock.”

“Are you sure? Tell me what happened.”

“Yes, Dr. Bomb. I made dinner, he washed the dishes and I waited for him on the bed. He then used some of the jelly that I’d given him to bring more women into your army.”

“Who was on top?”

“This time, he was.”

“And were you satisfied?”

“Most definitely.”

Dr. Bomvizinho stroked his chin absentmindedly. “Something must be wrong with the jelly,” he mumbled. Clearing his throat, he instructed the women, “Both of you, stand up.”

They did as instructed.

“Strip naked.”

Jillian obeyed by first rolling down her jeans and panties, while Theresa look off her blouse and bra first. Soon, both women were naked, arms hanging limply by their sides.

He strolled around his office and retrieved two dildos from a cabinet. He took the sex toys to his desk and dipped them both into a small bowl on his desk. Holding one in each hand, he said, “I just dipped these in some of the Tingles rub. I want you each to take one and shove it into the other’s pussy.”

Both women stepped forward, and did as instructed. Each let out a low gasp at the penetration from the other.

Jillian quickly fell to her knees and said, “I am female number 98. How may I serve you, master?”

Theresa followed suit and said, “I am female number 137. How may I serve you master?”

The doctor paused for a moment. “Both of you, you are forbidden from having sex with anyone from this point forward, without using Tingles. Number 137, the jar of Tingles that you currently have, seems not to be working properly. I want you to buy a new jar after you awake. In fact, I want you to think about what felt wrong when you fucked your husband last night, and you’ll tell me about it when you awake. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Doctor,” both women said in unison.

“Very good. You can take the dildo out of your pussy now.”

They did as commanded.

“You will have no memory of even having used the dildos. Now, both of you get dressed again and sit back down on the couch.”

He watched them slowly dress, and when they had returned to the couch, he exited the room. The buzzing behind their heads stopped and they were themselves again.

He started back into the office, carrying a jar of Tingles, Theresa called out, “Could you grab one more? I think I could use some more.”

He quickly turned around and retrieved another jar.

As he returned once more into the office, he smiled broadly. “I was going to ask you what you know about your new neighbors, but now I’m really curious. Theresa, why do you need more? You couldn’t be out yet, can you?”

“I can’t really put my finger on it, but something felt … different about when I had sex with my husband last night. I was wondering if maybe the jelly’s losing its power.”

“I doubt that, but if it’ll make you feel better, I’ll sell you another jar if you bring me back the unused portion of the jar you’ve got at home.”

“I can do that. Just give me an hour or so.”

The women completed the transaction and walked out of the marketplace, paying scant attention to the fact that several men in dark suits were meandering around the marketplace, making detailed notes about its layout and floor plan.

Chapter 23

As promised, an hour later, Theresa returned to the marketplace, alone, with her older jar of Tingles. Dr. Bomvizinho had been engaged in an animated discussion with the clerk who guarded the entrance to his office when Theresa placed the jar on the counter.

“I take it this is it?” he asked, making a note that the jar was about three-quarters full.

“My husband might still have some in his office.”

“Thank you, Theresa. I’m going to examine this jar and see what’s going on with it. Do you want me to contact you when I’m done with it?”

“I don’t think that’s necessary,” she said as she walked off.

He watched her saunter away, swaying her ass. After she had turned out of his sight, he opened his mouth wide.

“Is everysing all right, sir?” the clerk asked him.

“I … just realized something. Theresa said that last night, her husband used some of his … No, that’s not possible. How could he possibly know? And I planted the false memory … No… It’s not… But still…..”

“Sir, I don’t understand….” the clerk said, her concern for her boss rising as he paced more and more frantically in front of her.

“I … need to go out for a few minutes. Don’t let anyone into my office while I’m gone, all right? Tell them I’ll be back by lunchtime. You can take my calls, right?”

“Of course, sir!”

He walked briskly out of the marketplace and towards his car. The moment he got into the car, one of the men who were staking out the building radioed to his colleagues, “He’s on the move. Repeat, he’s on the move.”

Chapter 24

Ken and several officers dispersed to follow Dr. Bomvizinho. Ken spoke into the radio installed in his car. “I think I know where he’s headed. Send some cars to Howard Essex’s office.”

“Roger,” a voice crackled through the speaker.

“See if you can intercept Essex, keep him safe and prevent anyone from approaching him.”

“Roger that, too.”

Two police officers arrived at the office and displayed their badges to the security guard. One of them said, “We believe a criminal suspect may seek out someone here in this office, and we request permission to locate him within this building.”

“Who you lookin’ for?”

“Howard Essex.”

The guard tapped a few keys on his keyboard. “He’s in accounting. Third floor.” A gate swung open for the cops.

“Thank you.”

The two officers found their way to the third floor and asked around for Howard’s desk. One young woman said, “He’s over there. I’ll take you to his desk.” She stood up and led the two officers down a corridor and through a maze of cubicles before arriving at Howard’s desk.

“We appreciate your…” one of the officers started to say, but he didn’t have the opportunity to finish his thoughts.

Howard, apparently, had just finished putting some of the Tingles jelly on his cock, and the girl happened to be the first one to be overcome by its wiles. She giggled as she lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside before she jumped onto his lap, humping him madly.

The officers backed away from the desk. One of them radioed and said, “Sir, Essex is, um, utilizing Bomvizinho’s invention on a coworker.”

“Good. Let me know if he attempts to reach out to Bomvizinho.”

“Looks like he’s doing that now, sir!”

Howard pushed the girl onto the floor, who fell without any active response to this motion. The officer spoke into his radio once more. “The girl’s got a blank look on her face, and he’s picking up his phone.”

Howard spoke into his phone. “This is male number 106. Yes. Of course.”

He handed the phone to the girl lying on the floor. “My name is Louise. Yes. Never married. I can do that. 162 shall be my ID number. Thank you.” She handed the phone back to Howard, who hung up the phone. She then jumped back onto his lap and finished what she had started after she had escorted the two officers to Howard’s desk.

As her yelps and moans grew louder and louder, the cop called back on his radio, “If Bomvizinho doesn’t already know that the jelly Howard used on his wife last night was a fake, he’s about to know it soon. Essex just created female number 162.”

“And Bomvizinho just pulled into the parking lot,” Ken radioed back to the officers.

Chapter 25

Dr. Bomvizinho arrived at the office, parked directly in front of the entrance and approached the guard’s station. “My friend Howard Essex is expecting me. Could you please call up to his desk and tell him that Dr. Bomvizinho is here to see him?”

“Dr. Who?”

“Bomvizinho. You can just say Dr. Bomb.”

“And you’re here for Howard Essex, you said?”

“Yes.”

“Give me a minute. I’ll need to look up his number.” The guard started typing on his computer, but as he typed, he recalled what the police officers a few minutes ago had said. The guard looked back and forth from the man who stood before him, and his computer. He anxiously began tapping his fingers on the desk. Thinking quickly he said, “My computer’s a bit slow today. Bear with me.”

The doctor scowled but suppressed his impatience.

The guard tried to make small talk with the man he suspected to be wanted in connection with some crime. “Nice weather we’ve been having lately.”

“Yeah. Is it up yet?” said the doctor, gesturing towards the guard’s computer.

“Still got the hourglass.” When he saw three more people walking towards the glass doors, he smiled. “All right. Looks like it’s coming up right now. Let me dial his extension.” With a great flourish and deliberate movements, he lifted the phone off of its cradle and began to dial Howard’s extension. Before he could dial the full extension, the three men had entered the building.

Ken spoke. “Dr. João Bomvizinho, or should I say, John Nettles?”

“Yes. Who’re you?”

“Ken Shearwater, FBI. You’re under arrest for sexual deviance, rape, coercion, racketeering, and miscellaneous crimes related to the importation of illegal plants and selling medicines not approved by the FDA. All of this is in relation to a product you have been selling known as ‘Tingles.’ You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law.”

One of the police officers accompanying Ken took the doctor’s hands and placed them in handcuffs before all four of them left the building. One of the cops radioed back to the two officers who had gained access to the office and said, “Target captured. You may depart the premises. Repeat. Target captured.”

Chapter 26

Two weeks later, Fernando Punho was working out in the gym in the penitentiary where he had been imprisoned, when a guard approached him. “Warden wants to talk to you. Now.”

He looked up and smiled. “Then I guess I’d better go up and see him, huh?”

“Just come with me.”

The two men walked silently to the warden’s office. The guard knocked on the door.

A voice behind the door called out, “Enter!”

As Punho and the guard walked into the room, the warden smiled broadly. Please, Mr. Punho, have a seat. You should be aware of a letter we received this morning. I thought you’d like me to read it to you.”

“Who’s it from?”

“The FBI. Here. Allow me.” The warden cleared his throat and began reading. “To James Knowles, Warden. Dear Mr. Knowles. As you may be aware, Dr. John Nettles, a.k.a. João Bomvizinho…”

Punho flinched at the warden’s horrible pronunciation of the doctor’s pseudonym.

“What is it?”

“It’s pronounced bo’ viz EEN you.”

“Oh, sorry. Anyway,” he continued reading. “João Bomvizinho, pleaded guilty in federal court this morning to all charges of which he was accused. We are in the process of deprogramming the nearly 300 men and women whom he had under his control.

“Although he has yet to be sentenced for his crimes, and as such, we do not know exactly how long he will be incarcerated, we fully expect that he will spend the remainder of his natural life behind bars. We would not have been able to ascertain the full scope of his crimes, nor would we have been able to breach his security measures, without the aid of Fernando Punho.

“It is with huge gratitude that my office wishes to register its appreciation for the assistance provided by Mr. Punho. We ask that you keep this letter in your files for him in the hopes that, should he continue to be an upstanding member of your community, he be greeted with compassion and lenience when next his case comes up for review by the Parole Board.

“Please be advised that a small commission of officers from our office has begun exploring the possibility of transferring Mr. Punho to a different facility that would provide a comparable level of security as what you currently provide, but which would be more comfortable for him. This is in accordance with an agreement made with him in return for his assistance in bringing down Dr. Bomvizinho.

“We wish to thank you for allowing Mr. Punho to travel to a local police station to provide this assistance. Thanking you again, Ken Shearwater, FBI.”

Fernando looked up at the warden. “Is that it?”

“Yes. You should be very proud of yourself.”

“I always have been. Is there anything else you need?”

“No. That’s it.”

“Thank you,” he stood up, bowed his head, and left the room. The guard followed closely behind, whispering “Nice job,” before returning to his rounds.

Punho, rather than returning to the weight room from which he had been summoned, walked confidently to his cell. He rummaged through the books on his shelf before picking up a copy of the Bible. He turned to the book of Ezekiel and retrieved what appeared to be a small piece of metal with an inlaid switch inside the page that contained Ezekiel, Chapter 23, verses 19 and 20. I always loved that chapter, he mused with a chuckle as he looked at the metal.

Nobody had seen the receiver to the switch that he had planted in the conference room when they brought him out there. He contemplated the best time to flip the switch and start taking over the minds of the people in that station. Between that and the letter the warden had received, he’d be out in no time.

No time at all…

-end-