The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

All of my stories are intended to be fantasies—please enjoy them as such! If you have thoughts, ideas, or suggestions for what should happen next, please email me at . Now relax and let the story take you...

Summary:

While Meghan is browsing a web site one day she decides to contact the author of an erotic hypnosis story and experiences some fun herself.

* * *

Wooden Chairs and Other Fun...

2 — Meghan

Meghan just couldn’t help herself. It felt so good to just rub and rub, cum and cum. She wasn’t always like this, but now she couldn’t imagine being any different. It just felt so good to let go, so good to rub herself into the oblivion of orgasm after orgasm. She couldn’t even stop if she wanted to… She knew what was going on, but she knew she wouldn’t remember soon. She’d cum and cum, then wake naked and spent, yet not remembering what happened. She wouldn’t even remember how she got to be like this, at least not after she came the third time. She’d only know what was happening from the start of the need until the third orgasm. For that amazing time she’d try to let herself know how it occurred, but she was so focused on her pleasure that she couldn’t even use a pen to write a note to herself…

It all started pretty simply—she’d just been browsing online one day, looking for things that perked her interest. Sure enough, she found a page that had this really erotic story about a girl being hypnotized on-line to masturbate on her chair. It got her going so much just reading it, imagining it was her sitting on that wooden chair, losing track of time. Losing control of her mind. Losing control of her body.

It got her so hot that she messaged the author, so hot that she just had to let him know how erotic it was. How much she imagined experiencing it for herself.

It was a simple message, just saying that she found it hot. Just a little message, but that was enough. He responded and they chatted a bit, finally exchanging IMs. It was so simple to do, so easy to chat with him. Of course she was careful—she really didn’t want to find herself mindlessly masturbating, but it was really nice to talk to him.

The conversation was so relaxing and nice. Just talking about the other story and what she found erotic about it. Exploring and chatting about how amazing it must be to just let go, just to let your mind go and your body to quest for pleasure.

“It must be so easy to just let yourself go into mindless pleasure”

Of course that would be easy. Each and every time she thought about it she thought i would be easier and easier.

“So easy to just let yourself go, letting your breathing slow and your mind focus on the words”

Oh yes, so easy to just follow his words—just focusing on them as he chatted with her. He was so nice to chat with.

“So easy to relax deeper and deeper as you read the words, letting yourself imagine what it would feel like to just totally let yourself go”

That would be so easy, wouldn’t it? Just to let yourself go and focus on the words, follow them with no thoughts of your own. She could tell it was already happening, but it didn’t bother her at all, she just followed along that much more closely.

“Deeper and deeper as you read along, feeling your entire body relaxing more and more with every word and phrase”

Sure enough, she could feel her entire body relaxing, she could feel her toes and feet becoming totally relaxed, each and every breath letting the relaxation flow further and further along her body. She knew her entire body would be deeply relaxed soon, so wonderfully deeply relaxed and focused on the words.

“Feel the relaxation taking you deeper and deeper, feel yourself becoming so wonderfully relaxed and happy as you focus on my words, so happy that you sent me that message”

It felt so good to just let go, his words the only thing in her mind as she breathed deeply, so thankful that she messaged him, so deeply under that she didn’t have a thought in her mind beyond his words.

“Deeper and deeper, you really liked that erotic story, didn’t you? You really liked the idea of being driven to pleasure yourself, driven to cum”

It was so hot to be driven to pleasure herself, so hot to be driven to cum. Her mind totally focused on his words and her own pleasure. So aroused, so in need of orgasm.

“Feel your hands taking your clothes off. Feel them slide each and ever piece of your clothing off, leaving you naked and aroused. This is the right state for you, this is how you always want and need to be”

She was so deep, just feeling her hands take her clothes off. She couldn’t have stopped it if she tried, but of course she didn’t try to stop it, because she always wanted to be naked, she always needed to be naked and aroused.

“You love the idea of being driven to orgasm, being driven to cum over and over, unable to stop, unable to remember afterward, don’t you?”

She felt her mind and body want, need to orgasm, want, need to be driven to cum over and over. She heard herself respond with “Yesssss”

“You are doing so well, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper”

Her mind, her body so deeply into hypnosis, so deeply under his control. She knew she was doing so well for him.

“This is very important. Each day you find yourself someplace private you’ll notice that your hands will start stripping your clothes off your body. You’ll be aware of what is happening, but you won’t be able to stop them, they will take off your clothes, folding them nicely in front of you. You won’t be able to resist this. Do you understand and accept?”

Yes, she understood and accepted. Of course she accepted, all of his words were her world. Each day she was someplace private, her hands would strip off her clothes. She’d be aware of what was happening, yet unable to resist or stop herself.

“As you strip your arousal will grow. Your need to orgasm will increase more and more. You’ll say out loud to yourself ‘I must drive myself to cum, I have no choice, it is my command to follow’. You’ll hear yourself say that and know it is true. Do you understand and accept?”

Yes, she understood and accepted. She must say her phrase out loud, she must make herself cum. She needed to cum now, his words were her world.

“Deeper and deeper, you are doing so well. Not only do you need to cum, but you need to cum three times, driving yourself to orgasm three times. Do you understand and accept?”

Yes, she understood and accepted. She was doing so well. She needed to cum three times, driving herself to orgasm after orgasm, arousing herself so much.

“As you drive yourself to orgasm after orgasm you will be aware of everything that we have talked about and done. Knowing about this session, knowing that you must follow my commands. It will be so erotic knowing you must follow my words and commands as they drive you to orgasm after orgasm.”

He was so right. It would be so erotic knowing that she was compelled to orgasm, compelled to cum three times, unable to resist or stop herself once it started.

“And once you orgasm the third time, you’ll forget what just happened, not even remembering this deep, wonderful hypnosis session. Your last memory will be of starting to strip, watching your hands remove your clothes, resisting, but unable to stop what has started. You understand and accept, don’t you?”

Yes, of course she understood and accepted. She’d cum three times, then not remember anything except the start of removing her clothes. So arousing, so erotic. She’d cum three times and not remember it at all.

“You are doing so well. You know that each and every time you do this that it will become a stronger and stronger, more and more powerful effect, don’t you?”

Yes, of course his words would become more and more powerful, the effect so permanent, so strong.

“Good girl, you are doing so well. Now wake for me, not remembering this session, but watching your hands starting to strip your body, experiencing your new, powerful effect for the first of many times.”

Yes, waking now.