The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Words of Power

Mom was doing some morning chores around the house after breakfast, she hasn’t said anything since I gave her the command to ignore the fact that neither of us were wearing clothes. I was sitting on the living room couch, the TV was on but I wasn’t paying any attention to it. Maybe I felt that having it on would somehow create some sense of normality of this situation that I’ve created. However, that most definitely was not the case. My eyes were glued to my mom everytime she appeared out of a corner or walked through the room as part of her normal routine. The bounce of her tits and jiggle of her ass with each step put my dick at full attention whenever she walked by.

Then, a little before noon, she walked in with a overly filled laundry basket wrapped by one of her arms picking up stray clothes from the floor. She turned her head towards me, I instinctively dart my eyes to the TV screen and shift my leg in an attempt to hide my very significant erection, my face flush with arousal. “Damien, sweetie, do you mind tossing me that pair of underwear by your feet?”

“Uh... yea, sure, mom.”

Even though I’m obviously able to exert more than a modicum of control over my mother’s mental state, I don’t know why I’m being so careful around all of this. I mean, both of us are naked in each other’s presence just because I told her to act like that’s normal, I even got her to fondle herselfin front of me... but in reality, it’s not. This is entirely new territory for me, for both of us. Maybe I’m afraid that if I attempt to push this much further then everything will backfire. That if I go too far she might resist me enough to break through my commands. After all, yesterday was a clear example the my control isn’t all encompassing. My mom is still somewhere in there trying to fight whatever hold that I have over her. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the consequences should that happen, the wrath of my mother after all of this is too much to think about...

“Hey sweetie, any day now,” she said playfully as while waiting for me to fulfill her request.

I shake my head slightly and snap myself back from my thoughts, “I’m going, I’m going.”

I move to grab what she’s referring to and notice it’s the pair of panties that she took off in front of me the night before. I pick it up and intentionally throw past her feet, hoping for a nice view.

“Oops, sorry,” I say trying to sound sincere, but coming off a little more sarcastic than intended.

“No worries,” she responds heavily while straining slightly as she bends over with the basket in one hand to pick up the underwear. Doing so caused a prominent display of her beautiful round ass only a few feet away. I catch myself staring mindlessly, my dick gives me a heavy twitch and I get a knot deep in my gut.

As mom picks up the underwear, she tips the basket a little to far and a couple of socks flop to the floor. As she is standing up she notices the escaping bits of clothes and reaches back down while giving out a slight chuckle and whispering something to herself beyond my hearing.

That moment was the last straw, seeing my mother in the compromising position she was in alongside her full naked glory was too much for me. I’ve never seen a woman naked before yesterday, let alone my very own mother, and now I’ve got one strutting her stuff and playing with herself for me. You know what? Screw the consequences, right now I don’t care what fallout might occur, I don’t care that it’s my mother, this feeling is too much for me. It’s painful to hold it back any longer.

I try focus on what I’m about to say, doing my best to concentrate to reproduce what I felt that first time yesterday, it’s particularly difficult considering the circumstances. But I don’t have any time, because if she leaves this room then my courage leaves with her. Thankfully, I almost instantly get a pulsing sensation in my head, the same one as early. I dart up out of the couch, prepared for what’s to come.

I try to swallow but my mouth is dry, my hands are shaking. It’s now or never!

I begin ,anxiously “Mom, stop what you’re doing...” She freezes in her bent-over state immediately, “...drop the laundry basket, and get on your hands and knees and stay there...” the basket hits the floor and rolls to its side, some of its contents tumble out, my mom drops to her knees with an graceless ‘thud’ and falls onto her hands. My anxiety turns into confidence and I continue assertively, “...I’m gonna have sex with you and you’re gonna show me how!” After the last words were spoken a strong ache shoots through my head but it subsides almost immediately.

It’s the moment of truth, I hold my breath in anticipation. Last night was a bust, but maybe I didn’t do it right or something.

Mom’s head dashes to the side, revealing a profile of her face. He long brown hair covers her eye, but I feel she still sees me through the strands. My heart skips a beat expecting a roar of anger, hoping that command to disallow her from yelling at me did not break, and every other command along with it. Instead, outside of my expectations, her voice was soft and scared.

“What... what did you say?”

I inch forward, expecting something to go wrong at any moment. Mom’s legs and arms stay firmly glued to the floor.

“Damien?” She asks, worried about what’s going to happen next.

I reach out my hand and firmly grasp one of her ass cheeks and squeeze. Her skin is soft and delicate to the touch, it feels so nice in my hand that my anxiety seems to just melt away. I take my other hand and fully grab her buttocks, rhythmically squeezing and rubbing her ass. My confidence grows and I spread the cheeks apart, it’s then that I see two possible points of entry for what I wanted to do next.

“Son, please don’t make me do what you just said. You’re young and not thinking straight...” Her voice begins to tremble, “You...you don’t understand what you’re doing. Damien... I’m your mother...” she says as she lets out a small wimper.

Her words begin to raise pangs of guilt within me and I back away. I start to think about what I’m doing... No! I’ve already taken the risk and gone this far! I’m going to go through with it. I’m definitely not thinking about this clearly, but at the same time I’m not willing to sit and think on it for an hour when I finally get to do something that I’ve always wanted. I’ve thought about this enough since last night, and enough is enough! I’m done thinking things through endlessly and never acting on my feelings! I did it yesterday and a fantasy came true, and now another one is right in front of me!

Mom’s been talking frantically since I’ve backed away but I was so lost in thought that I wasn’t paying attention anymore.

I concentrate and let my mind pulsate again, this time sounding more aggravated than before “Stop talking! You are going to let me put my penis inside you and have sex with you. During that you are also going to show me where I need to enter and the only things you are allowed to say will be related to that or any questions I ask! Finally, you are going to do all that while speaking cheerfully and with a smile on your face.”

Another sting of pain goes through me, this time lingering for a few seconds afterwards. I close my eyes from the jab to my head and put my hand up to my head instinctively to suppress the aches. I’m probably using my power too often or something, maybe I need to hold off after this is over.

When I open my eyes, mom is still on her hands and knees.

“Mom?”

“Yes, hun! I’m ready whenever you are!” She replied, happily, as if she were positively excited for what’s about to happed.

A wide grin spread across my face, it worked! “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time mom! So... where do I put it in?”

“Well you need to put it into my vagina if you want to have sex with me, which is the lower slit in my behind from your position, silly. But it would be a lot easier if I could see what you’re doing. It’d be better if I was on my back in order to see and instruct you better and then I could also guide you in with my hands.”

“Alright, then flip over.” I said eagerly, my dick full to bursting. I don’t know if I can hold this pressure in any longer.

There was a pause before mom spoke up again, singing her words “I caaan’t shooow yoouou if I caaan’t liiiie doooown.”

Damn, I got so caught up in the moment that I forgot she couldn’t move. I start concentrating, it takes me a little bit before I start to feel a pulse this time. When it finally hits me, I begin.

“Mom, you no longer have to stay on your hands and knees and can move about freely.”

Then, a feeling of being struck in the head with a rock blew through me. I let out a noticable grunt from the pain, my vision went a little blurry, and I felt lightheaded for a few moments, falling to my knees.

My erection started to fade, but as my vision cleared... there she was, laying her back against the carpet, a wide smile across her beautiful face, her large breasts resting against her chest, legs spread with her knees resting in the air showing me a world that I’ve been waiting for. Her eyes noticabley worried by my display. Regardless, no amount of pain or nausea could keep me away from this, I got stiff again at the sight of her.

Having to force aside her worry as a result of my orders, she continues, “I need you to come over here and position your pelvis at a level almost equal to mine. I’ll pull you through the rest of the way with my hands.”

I quickly crawled over to her and akwardly positioned myself per her instructions. it took me a bit to get into a pose that would work, and she adjusted herself accordingly. My penis is inches away from her vagina as she proceeds to gently grasp my dick with her hands. The mere touch of her body against it was almost too much, but I willed myself to hold out a few more seconds, I wouldn’t allow myself to go this far and finish before my awaited act. She directs me into the correct hole with her gentle touch. The head of my dick begins to part the walls of her pussy. She lifts her hands away to brace herself against the carpet, but before she gets a chance I impatiently plunge my penis deep into her pussy without warning. I start blowing my load the second I fully enter her. Both of us wince from the pain, she breathes in with her teeth cleched while keeping the smile she isn’t allowed to put away, I let out a moan of pleasure and pain.

It did not go in as easily as I expected, and in fact didn’t slide in so much as push itself through. But it felt amazing! I couldn’t stop now, this was great! I started bucking wildly, cumming while furiously plunging myself in and out as if my life depended on it. Mom’s muscles tensed, her arms pulling out fibers from the carpet as she tried desparately to find something to hold on to. Without any clear rhythm I was driving in and out of her... in and out... in and out... in and out... I pulled out too far in one iteration as my last pump of cum clumped onto the carpet underneath me. Since I was still hard and full of so much ecstasy, I grabbed my dick and plowed myself back in without a thought. This entry was a little more forcible than the last, causing my mom to jerk her head back against the floor, bite her lower lip, and arch her back forward, while trying her hardest to keep that same expression of joy I ordered her to keep. Even now, in this incedibly tabboo act, her smile was as beautiful as ever. I took the opportunity of this re-entry to grab her tits and fondle them as I was thrusting myself inside of her. Her large breasts fit perfectly into my hands as I was cupping and squeezing them. Her perked up nipples poking into the palms of my hands.

After about a minute I was starting to get winded and was ready to call it done, when I was suddenly renewed with vigor as I felt the walls of her pussy start to pull and tug on me. The knots deeps in my gut started to come out like I was going to get off again. It became a lot easier to move inside of mom now, I’m sliding in and out with a lot less resistance, it’s gotten really slimy down there, I’m guessing because of how sweaty both of us have gotten. I never realized sex was such a workout. It feels like her body is masturbating me inside of her, outside of my motions. I start to thrust heavily again, mom’s eyes open as wide as they can and she involuntarily let’s out a loud, pleasurable moan which echoes through the house, the sound of which makes me feel assured that I’m doing something right. I continue my motions with confidence as her gaze matches mine.

After what seemed like another minute my jaw was really starting to hurt, which made me realize that I’ve been clenching my teeth as tight as possible since the second I entered my mom. Seeing her boobs bob up and down in my hands gave me a thought, I squeezed one of the breasts as hard as I could and while trying my best to engulf the other in my mouth, which was an impossible task, and bit down equally as hard. This action was apparently the final deed for the two of us as I gave one final plunge as deep as I could as both of us let loose loud cries of carnal pleasure. I came harder than I did the first time as her body tensed again, her legs wrapped around mine, her arms locked themselves to the ground, and her pussy squeezed my dick tightly inside of her. My penis pumped and pumped and spewed forth my cum deep into her while her pussy was rhythmically massaging me for all I could give, like it was trying to milk every last drop I had... It was over.

My body collapsed on top of hers, my penis slipped out and plopped to the floor covered in various bodily fluids, quickly losing its rigidity in the open air now that it was spent. I released my grip on her breast, relaxed my jaw from the other, and rested my head against her chest. Mom’s legs relaxed and released their grip, her hands stopped grabbing for the carpet, and laid one of them on my back. As we laid there in an embrace, I noticed her breathing became irregular. At first her breathing quick and heavy from exhaustion, but was eventually interrupted by quick coughs and short breaths. I lift up my head from her warm chest and look past her smile to see tears streaming down the side of my mom’s face as she softly sobs.

“Mom, what’s wrong, did I do something wrong? Because I had a lot of fun, that was the best! I hope you had as much fun as I did! Boy did that feel better than I could have ever imagined!” I yell excitedly while giving her a tight hug and rubbing my head against her body.

She swallowed her tears back, trying her best to keep the cheerful demeanor in her voice she was ordered to have. “I wish I could say I had as much fun, son. After all, what just happened was the last thing I ever wanted to do with you, ya goof. It’s not your mommy wanted to have sex wit’ her wittle baby. But it couldn’t be helped, I guess. Also, you could’ve waited a bit before thrusting yourself in, you know! A woman needs to... ‘warm up’ a little before she’s ready to go like that. I’m still hurtin’, honey. You could have very easily torn something down there, and I don’t know for a fact that you didn’t.”

“Oh no, mommy! I’m sorry! I didn’t know that I could hurt you by doing that. You seemed to really enjoy it towards the end there, so I’m sure you’re going to be okay. But is that why you got all slimy down there eventually, because your body finally ‘warmed up’? I thought were just getting really sweaty. but if you got warmed up that means you really did enjoy it, right?”

“You’re definitely on the right track, you smart boy, you! A woman has to be aroused before she can properly have sex, just like a man needs an erection before he can really do anything. For us it comes in the form of, in your terms, ‘getting slimy’. As far as enjoying it, you’re misunderstanding me, sweetie. I can’t really help how my body reacts to external stimuli and...”

“What are you talking about?” I ask, quizzically, in the middle of her statement. Her voice cuts off after my question, she obviously had more to say on the subject but couldn’t. I forgot that my command command forbade her from speaking freely, and she was only able to talk in relation to my questions. She sighed and was about to open her mouth in response to my question, when I abruptly interrupted with “Nevermind, I don’t care. You had sex with me and I’m happy, that’s all I care about right now.”

As soon as I said that, the everpresent smile that was displayed on her face throughout this ordeal waned. My commands relating to her having sex with me pertained only to that action, she was free act as herself, at least to some degree. Mom grabbed me on my side and shifted her body, rolling me off of her to the side. She promptly sat up, straining a bit due to lying on the uncomfortable floor this entire time.

“Oh my god,” she let out, scared, as she stared at the mixture of the bodily fluids we created seeping out of her vagina. “Damien, what have you done?” She said accusingly almost under her breath, still barred from raising her voice.

“What do you mean, mommy? We had sex just like I wanted. Now that I feel better you can go back to doing the laundry like you were before.”

“No, son, you don’t understand what just happened,” Even though she couldn’t yell, there was a noticable duality of fear and anger in her voice. “What we just did was unforgiveable, it was wrong, Damien. This never should have happened, what did I do to deserve this? You were always such a kind boy, you were always nice and polite, I thought I raised a good child... Then... This happens...” She pauses and takes a breath, letting out a nervous chuckle, tears beginning to form anew, " You didn’t even wear a condom and I’m definitely not on the pill. I mean, god, why would I be?” She looks at me, “You need to let me go right now and see a doc...”

“Shutup! Shutup! Shutup! Shutup! Shutup! Shutup!” I yell, surging with anger, my mind pulsing harder than before. “All you’ve ever done is lecture me and tell me what to do, I never got to do what I want and every time I try you tell me it’s bad or wrong. Well now I finally get to do what I want and you’re going to deal with it. From now on you are going to do whatever I say, act however I say, and you can’t speak unless I let you. To start off, you are going to clean up this mess, do the laundry like you were going to, then you’re going to start and make lunch and wait for me at the table so that we can eat like normal. And you are going to do this all without a word!”

“No, please! Think about this for just a second! Damien, please!” Her voice loud and terrified, using all of her mental power to fight through my commands.

“Do It!” I yell back, and with that she stopped. Her eyes glazed over in a way that I’ve never seen before. Her body went limp and hunched over the living room floor.

A few seconds go by, “Mom?” I manage to get out, worried. When all of a sudden a massive wave of pain goes through my head, a loud ringing attacks my ears. I grasp my head by hands, letting out a yelp of anguish. I feel horribly nauseas, my vision goes blurry, and then everything goes dark.

I blacked out.