The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Working Overtime 2 — Month’s End Team Bonding

It’s another month end Friday. All week long, Andrew and his manager, Mr. Stuart, and others in the team, worked hard and late every night to crunch out all of the month’s end reports to be submitted before the deadline. It was pretty tight, as there were several accounts with messed up numbers, but thankfully Andrew was able to sort it all out at the last minute and everything was submitted to Accounting by lunch time today. Mr. Stuart thanked his staff for their hard work and all were relieved that they won’t have to work through the weekend.

Andrew jolted slightly from his dazed reverie when he realized he was just hanging up his phone with his wife...explaining again that he has to stay late to finish the last bits of the month’s end rush. He stares at the clock on his computer: 5:30PM. He is mildly confused: haven’t they finished all the reports before lunch today? What more is there to finish? Again, that same euphoric feeling immediately overwhelms Andrew’s already half-clear conscious mind, washing away his concerns and a far away voice—the Boss’ voice, he realized—seems to remind him of a certain “Team Bonding Session” that he needs to attend tonight after work. With his worries forgotten, Andrew just sits idly in his office, aimlessly waiting for time to pass.

At 5:50PM, a meeting reminder popped up on the computer screen: “Team Bonding Session At 6PM.” As soon as he read the pop-up message, Andrew immediately stands up from his chair and begins to remove all of his clothing. As usual, he hangs up his shirt and pants in his closet, but he keeps his black dress shoes and socks on. Once he has put away his clothes and tied up his shoes again, Andrew removes his underwear, a pair of black boxer briefs today, and drapes it over his head like he always did. He then begins stroking his cock, and as soon as he got his tool nice and hard, he makes his way to the door, and out into the hallway.

Being a Friday night after a gruelling week, the office is pretty much deserted at the stroke of 5PM, so no one is there to see the young exec stepping out of his office in all his naked glory, underwear on his head, and one hand jerking on his pulsing hard cock. There was a brief moment where an alarming thought formed at the far back of Andrew’s mind; but as he breathes in the odour of his own crotch on his underwear, it has a surprisingly calming effect on Andrew and he is able to reassure himself that there is nothing out of place, and that is the “proper attire” for the team bonding session.

While he is not concerned about his clothing (or lack of), walking around the office with his underwear over his head is a bit more challenging. Thankfully the fabric of the garment is thin enough for the bright office lights to penetrate through so that Andrew could still see enough to make out the walls and hallways.

Clad only in his dress shoes and black socks and his underwear over his head, Andrew wanders out into the empty hallways of the office. With one hand on his cock stroking slowly to maintain its stiffness, his mind, in its clouded state, isn’t sure where he is going, but it seems his legs are transporting him at a calm steady pace.

As he makes his way down the main corridor, Andrew could make out, through the fabric of his boxers, another figure coming his way at the far end of the corridor. As they approach each other some more, Andrew could roughly see that the other man is walking around just like him, naked except for his shoes and socks, underwear (grey boxer briefs) over his head and gently stroking his hard cock. With his head covered, Andrew couldn’t figure out who the other guy is; all he could see was a tall, white, youthful, lean body, with a dark patch of hair around his genitals. Before they could run into each other, the other man turns down a side corridor about 2 cubicles ahead of Andrew. As he approached that point, Andrew finds himself turning into the same hallway as the other man. As he rounded the corner, he now finds himself about 10 paces behind the grey underwear guy and he is able to catch a whiff of the guy’s strong cologne in between his own underwear’s crotch odour. For some reason, Andrew seems to recall catching the similar smell of cologne when he delivered the reports to Kevin, the 25 year-old Junior Clerk in Accounting. For a moment, Andrew was confused, but quickly rationalized in his mind: “Isn’t it a team bonding session? That can’t be that guy...he’s not even in our department.” Before he could go on further, his thoughts were quickly distracted by his hand on his cock, his own crotch smell, and the same fuzziness that continues to clamp down on his brain.

As he continues to follow “Mr. Grey Boxers” around the office and around another corner, Andrew could sense and hear another person walking behind him, although he couldn’t turn around to see who just joined the line. Even though there is a slight sense of confusion about this “Team Bonding Session”, it never occurred to Andrew (nor to any of the other guys) that there is anything odd about them wandering around the office completely naked and stroking their hard cocks.

Andrew suddenly realized that he has now made his way to the executive offices area and he recognized this is the way leading up to his manager, Mark Stuart’s office. By now, the fuzziness in his mind has become so strong that it was almost impossible for the young exec to form much conscious thoughts, but the last bits of awareness in him still allowed him some basic cognition of his surroundings. Lo and behold, the “Grey Boxers” guy in front of him turns into Mr. Stuart’s room. Before he could reach the entrance, Andrew could see another naked figure approaching from the opposite direction of the hallway. Through the covering of his boxers, he could make out that the guy is slightly shorter than him, with an athletic build, with his right hand stroking on a modest-sized cock. Looking up, Andrew could see that this guy has his white briefs over his head, and so he is able to see the guy’s short black hair as well as part of his dark brown eyes, clearly confirming his Asian descent. “Is this not Jerry, the Chinese guy from Marketing? Why is he here?” Andrew is once again momentarily confused by another seemingly unrelated staff joining this “Team Bonding Session”, but the mental cloud, now stronger than ever, quickly clamped down on his brain and squashed out any questions, wrapping Andrew into a deeper state of peace and obedience.

Andrew continues his steady pace up to Mr. Stuart’s office and follows the “White Briefs” guy inside. Once inside, he noticed that, aside from the “Grey Boxers” and “White Briefs” guys that just came in with him, there are already two other guys standing in the open space next to Mr. Stuart’s desk: a “Blue Boxers” guy with tanned olive skin and a hairy torso, and a tall “Black Briefs” guy with smooth white skin. As they make their way in, all six men gathered around and formed a circle. Andrew finds himself next to “Black Briefs” guy, and as he walked up to him, he noticed the man’s brown hair and blue eyes behind his underwear, to which he realized closely resemble Mr. Stuart’s features. But Andrew’s surprise quickly faded as his fuzzy mind rationalized that this being his “Team Bonding Session”, Mr. Stuart, his manager, would naturally be part of it. As they stand around into a circle, Andrew also noticed that the mystery person following behind him, a tall lanky guy wearing brown boxer briefs, is now standing to his right.

Once they are standing in a circle in Mr. Stuart’s office, the six men simply stood around in silence, motionless, except for their hand slowly stroking their cock, and calmly waited. For what...they have no clue, as the mental clouds have by now completely shrouded their rational conscious minds, and they simply follow the implanted subconscious instructions.

After a long two minutes of mindless circle-jerking, a chime sounded from Mr. Stuart’s computer, alerting the start of the six-o’clock “Team Bonding Session”. The six men immediately drop to the floor, sit down, remove their dress shoes and stretch the legs out to rest their socked feet on the lap of the guy to their right. In their minds, they understood this part of the session is to “de-stress”. For Andrew, before he realized what happened, he already finds himself sitting on the floor and stretching his legs out. He suddenly realized that this makes perfect sense: after such a stressful week, he certainly needs some relaxation. As he rests his tired feet on those “soft footrests” to his right, he feels a heavy pair of “warm fleshy slabs” being placed in his lap. As he looked down and put his hand on them, Andrew could feel that the two L-shaped “trunks” are very warm and fleshy, with a black cotton cover with blue dots over each one, which are also slightly damp on the back side.

Andrew also noticed that these meaty “slabs” emitted a smell. He carefully lifts one of them and slips the end with the “black cover” under his underwear up to his nose. He takes a quick sniff of it, and it is not a smell that Andrew would describe as pleasant: it’s a mix of a sweaty stench, slightly sour and with a hint of leather. It strangely reminded him of sweaty feet or a dirty locker room. But as he inhaled more of the smell, his mind is immediately washed over with a sense of peace and comfort that is also somehow exciting. Despite the strange smell, Andrew couldn’t help to take another sniff of the addictive odour and before long his nose is glued to the bottom of “fleshy moist slab”, breathing away at the relaxing smell.

For a brief moment, the smell and the shape of this “fleshy slab” reminded Andrew of a similar “relaxation bar” that Mr. Stuart has started showing him in the last few weeks. In fact, he is now spending at least an hour each day in Mr. Stuart’s office sniffing and sucking on this special bar to help himself relief some daily stress. But for some reason, Mr. Stuart was very secretive about this special product, and asked him to keep this between themselves. Also, each time he comes in, Andrew somehow always finds himself having to crawl under Mr. Stuart’s desk and consume the “bar” on the floor, while his manager continues to work above. He also noticed that the “bars” seem to come in different wrappings everyday, usually in dark stretchy cotton or nylon covers: plain black, navy blue, or sometimes with patterns, dots, stripes, etc. They sometimes remind him of a men’s socks wardrobe, but a voice inside his head would quickly brush that thought aside. Andrew has come to realize that while the different “covers” might give slightly smell to the “bar”, but the taste of the actual bar inside is always the same. The bar is about a foot long, flesh coloured, trapezoidal shaped with a narrow rounded bottom and a wider top end with five “stubs” extending from it. It’s quite heavy for what Andrew thinks of its use and usually quite warm and moist (especially on the flat underside). As Mr. Stuart explained to him, the proper way to make use of the “bar” is to suck and nibble gently on the five “stubs” at the top end, starting from the biggest one and down to the shortest one, then repeat over again until sufficiently relaxed or satisfied. Usually, Andrew would be relieved after about ten rounds, but on some days when he’s particularly stressed out, Mr. Stuart also suggested that he could also take long licks of the soft underside of the “bar”, from bottom to top, for extra relief. Again, the taste of the “bar” is not particularly likeable (like its smell)—somewhat salty, again with the similar sweaty stench—but Andrew was convinced that it does the trick in de-stressing better than anything else.

Realizing the similar odour and comforting effects, Andrew quickly pulls off the cotton covering of the “slab” to find that it also looks exactly like one of Mr. Stuart’s special “relaxation bars”. At the small corner in his mind, Andrew briefly wondered if Mr. Stuart is finally deciding to open up about this special product he has and share it with the team. But that is not his main concern right now, as he is now eager to swallow the “stubs” of the “slab” in order to offload all of the stress that has accumulated this week. As he munched away on the “stubs”, Andrew vaguely feels that, at the same time, there is something softly nibbling and pulling on his toes, starting from the big one and moving down, then over again. Is there someone massaging his feet? Andrew is a bit confused by the strange feelings and tries to ignore them as he focused on sucking on his “slab”. Before long, the mental cloud sweeps away his thoughts again and the same far away voice tells him to slow down the pace of his sucking, follow a steady pace, and slowly match the sensation on his toes with his sucking. As the voice repeated the instructions in their heads, Andrew, and the five other men around the circle, gradually tuned the pace of their toe sucking with the other person on their toes, until all six of them were going from toe to toe at the exact same pace. The resulting effect is a mind-numbing, cyclical motion—big toe, second toe, down to little toe, back to big toe, second toe, ....—that drives the men further down a hypnotic pattern, eventually lost in their endless toe sucking exercise.

The sound of the door opening, footsteps and some shuffling momentarily distracted Andrew from the sucking action. Perhaps it is just so relaxing and pleasant that Andrew has lost track of how long he had been sucking on the “relaxation slab”. It must have been quite a while, he determined, since he also noticed the lights coming back on in the office with the new commotion around; thankfully, his underwear protected his eyes from the sudden blinding of the fluorescent lighting. Despite the changes he noticed, Andrew quickly ignores those and focuses back on working at sucking on the “stubs” as it is just so comfortable that he didn’t want to let go.

Shortly after, the six men on the floor hear a voice that they immediately recognize as the Boss: “Office Boys, stop sucking, stand up and make you dicks hard again.” Upon hearing the trigger word, everyone is immediately drowned over by another thick hypnotic fog and rush to comply with the Boss’ commands. They pull their feet away from each other’s mouths, jump to their feet and begin frantically jerking their cocks again. Even though his mind is pretty out of it at the moment, as he was standing up, Andrew seems to vaguely feel that for some reason his toes are like soaking wet. But he couldn’t be bothered with it, as he is already busy stroking his cock back to full hardness.

As he stands there jerking his cock, Andrew could make out through the fabric of his underwear, the shape of two men at the back of Mr. Stuart’s office working on some black apparatus that’s about chest high, with seemingly three legs like a tripod, and a main piece on top with a small red light flashing on it. He couldn’t figure out what it is, or what those men are doing, but he is not there to question; the Boss has given them orders to follow, so he quickly turns his mind back on that.

Some time later, Andrew hears the Boss’ voice again: “Office Boy Mark, all fours on the floor.” A familiar buzz courses through his head when he heard the special words, but then realizing that he was not addressed, his mind simply ignores the words as he continues to remain standing and jerking. At the same time, ‘Black briefs’ guy next to him immediately drops to the floor at the centre of the circle and assumes the all-fours position as directed.

More directed commands are soon announced: “Office Boy Kevin, all fours on the ground”, and ‘Grey Boxers’ guy drops to the floor beside ‘Black Briefs’. “Office Boy Jerry, kneel in front”, and ‘White Briefs’ guy goes down in front of ‘Grey Boxers’. So on and so forth while Andrew continues to passively rub his throbbing dick, until he hears: “Office Boy Andrew, kneel in front.” As if on automation, Andrew immediately springs into action and moves into position as commanded. He could feel two strong hands firmly grabbing his shoulders and moving him into the desired location as he kneels down on the floor. Once in place and the strong hands released him, Andrew could see that he is kneeling in front of the “Black Briefs” guy, with the guy’s head literally inches away from his hard cock. To his left, he could see that “White Briefs” guy is like him, by the head of “Grey Boxers” guy, while the “Blue Boxers” guy is kneeling by his ass.

“Office Boy Alexei, kneel behind,” the Boss said, and the mystery “Brown Boxers” guy standing next to Andrew earlier is moving in behind “Black Briefs” guy’s ass, now directly facing Andrew. For a brief moment, Andrew felt that this guy should be very familiar to him, like he should know him really well. But without a face, he struggles to figure out who is behind those brown boxer briefs.

There is no time for any personal thoughts. As soon as the Boss announces: “Office Boys, Team Bonding Session, Act 1”, all six pairs of eyes glazed over, their minds blurred out by the hypnotic mental fog, and at once all six men get into action as they have been pre-programmed. The two boys on all fours are instantly being penetrated from both ends by the other co-workers around them. Andrew’s body moved on its own before his mind could even think of what’s happening: his left hand pries through the crotch opening on the black briefs in front of him and locates the “bonding portal” behind. In one swift motion, his right hand holds up his throbbing cock and his hips pushes forward, guiding the cock straight through the opening and past the warm and moist “portal” of the “Black Briefs” guy.

In their altered mindsets, there is no sex happening; there are simply engaging in a team bonding act with their peers. The penetration into the “bonding portals” using their dicks is simply a most direct and intimate way of “connecting” with each other, so there would be no dirty thoughts about what’s going on. Since this is not considered as having sex, they therefore understand that they should naturally not be coming either, even though the intense rubbing on their dicks is making them undeniably horny and on the edge, but that is only a side effect of the bonding action. They are convinced that they also need to fight these “side effects” and sensations, and focus hard on the need to continually enforce the “bonding connection” with one another so they can become a strong and tight team.

There is no sound in the office, only heaving breathing and the noise of squishing, slurping and slapping flesh. If one could see behind the underwear, all six faces would be blank, jaws slack, eyes staring straight ahead unfocused. But underneath, their minds are solely focused connecting and bonding with one another. Soon, their movements began coordinating until the men are fucking their bottoms in unison, on a steady rhythmic pace.

Andrew and the other guys lost track of how long they had been fucking—bonding rather—together until they heard the next instruction from the Boss: “Office Boys, Team Bonding Session, Act 2.” Simultaneously, everyone stops their action on the floor and stands up. Then the six men shuffle around and start forming a line together, which they all understood as in order of seniority. Andrew finds himself somewhere in the middle of the line, with the “White Briefs” guy in front of him and the tall “Brown Briefs” guy behind. He also noticed “Grey Boxers” guy is at the front of the line, while “Black Boxers” is at the back of the line. Once everyone is in line, they closed in on each other until their bodies are touching. Then, they grab their hard cocks and guide them towards the “bonding portal” at the back of the person in front of them, gently pushing their way in. The men continue to push in against each other until they could feel the soft warm flesh of the other man’s backside pressed up firmly against the base of their “bonding tube”. When they couldn’t squeeze any tighter together, their arms reach forward and wrap casually around the other person’s waist.

Squeezed tightly in the middle of the chain of men, Andrew’s dick is firmly lodged in the “bonding portal” of “White Briefs” guy in front, his chest pressed against the guy’s back, and even through his own underwear, he could clearly smell the Asian guy’s cologne behind his neck. At the same time, Andrew could also feel “Brown Briefs” “bonding tube” deep inside him, his warm, smooth, lean chest on his back, and the heat and faint blow of breath at the back of his head.

The only person without a “portal” to penetrate is “Grey Boxers” guy at the front of the line, but he understands that this is his proper place as he is the most junior staff in the group. As they all know in their minds, the point of this act is to establish a thorough link across the team to facilitate the download of knowledge and experience from the most senior member all the way down to the junior guy. As “Black Briefs” guy pushes his “bonding tube” into the “portal” of the guy in front of him, who then similarly pushes down the chain, the guys believe that this will help reinforce the channel of communication within the team, as well as the cascade and sharing of work knowledge down the seniority line. Every push of the “tube” in their “portal” injects them with the wisdom and experience of the member behind, and they would be compelled to immediate push the pack of knowledge forward into the “portal” ahead. Soon, the six men, in a tightly packed line, stood firmly and mostly frozen, except for the steady domino wave of the hips, starting from the back and jutting towards the front. Again, there are no sexual connotations whatsoever in their minds, despite their dicks becoming more and more desperately aroused serving as “bonding tubes” for the exercises; their only focus is to reinforce the link and pass on the information to the next person.

Andrew and the guys lost track of time again until the Boss’ voice reached their ears: “Office Boys, Team Bonding Session, Act 3”. Immediately, all six men stop the fucking, separate themselves and shuffle around on the floor until they are gathered around in a circle again. Leaning down sideways to their left, each man lowers himself down to their neighbour’s crotch and dutifully swallows the other’s dick into their mouths. In this exercise, Andrew understands that the need is to reinforce a seamless closed-circuit connection with the team. To achieve this goal, each man must swallow and suck on one of the “bonding tubes” available, while at the same time letting another team member insert a “bonding portal” onto his cock. Ultimately, the team would achieve a complete connection when their sucking motion on the “bonding tube” falls into perfect sync with the similar motion of the “bonding portal” on their own dick. It is a team effort in coordination and cooperation and the guys wasted no time in working on their “bonding” in earnest. As Andrew bobs his head energetically on the “bonding tube” in his mouth, he is also trying to sense the pace of the “portal” going up and down on his own cock. As he tries desperately to match his sucking pace with that, he keeps feeling the “portal” also adjusting its pace at the same time. After what felt like a frustrating eternity of trying to chase after the “portal’s” rhythm, Andrew finally manages to match his sucking with the one on his cock, and soon, the rest of the circle found each other’s pace as well and are all sucking in unison. They are quickly lost again in the content feeling of having achieved full connection with the team and then falling into the desire to reinforce this synchronization and team connection. The collective desire of the team to further reinforce their connection leads the men to more eagerly work on the “bonding tubes”, thereby picking up pace and vigour in their sucking. Gradually, the circle-suck fest appears like an intense, aggressive, and seemingly desperate suck race that unfortunately would lead to nowhere since, in their minds, this is not having sex and they have also been instructed to actively fight against the sexual desires and focus on their “bonding exercises”.

After another unknown amount of time, Andrew finally heard: “Office Boys, connection established. Shoot the message.” As soon as the Boss’ words entered his brain, Andrew feels an uncontrollable surge in his dick/“bonding tube” as it tightens and forcefully shoots “his message” down the next guy’s “bonding portal”. At the same time, the “tube” in his mouth similarly stiffened and exploded shot after shot of the “message” down Andrew’s mouth, which he quickly and dutifully swallows to ensure that the team’s message (it somehow didn’t seem important to him what exactly the “message” was) has been duly received.

Andrew feels exhausted as he continues to lay on the floor with the other guys. Even though the “bonding tube” in his mouth is quickly deflating after having accomplished its connection, the team has not received new instructions yet, so the guys simply remained on the floor with each other’s softening cocks still in their mouths. After some shuffling noise from the corner of the office, Andrew hears the Boss’ voice giving out orders again, and some of the guys begin disengaging themselves from the circle as they receive their instructions.

“Office Boy Andrew, rim position” was all Andrew’s mind registered before it glazes over and he gets into the required position automatically. His tranced mind clears away all thoughts and emotions, and focuses solely on assuming the rim position. Andrew immediately gets on his knees, sitting on his ankles, back straight, head slightly tilted up to about 45 degrees. He rolls up his underwear just up to his eyes, exposing his nose and mouth. He rests his hands on his thighs, opens his mouth, hangs out his tongue and just waits passively. Andrew could hear the Boss’ voice making some more instructions, but he didn’t pay much attention since they were not directed to him.

After a bit, Andrew suddenly feels a pair of soft warm, and strangely hairy, round-shaped “cushions” being lowered onto his upturned face. The pair rests on either side of his head, such that his face is squeezed into the crack in between the “cushions”. Andrew could feel more fur on his nose and lips inside this “crack”, but what hit him the most is the moist, musty smell invading his nostrils. Again, like the “relaxation bars” from Mr. Stuart, the odour is not pleasant or anything like that, but somehow his senses are immediately drawn to it, with a sudden uncontrollable urge to immerse himself into it. As the young exec sucks in deep breaths of the addicting smell, his tongue reaches out to come into contact with a puckered area at the bottom of the crack, which seems to have a tiny opening in the centre. Andrew’s tongue gently poked into the small stretchy hole and his taste buds suddenly exploding into another frenzy with the strange bitter taste within the small hole. Combined with the intoxicating smell of the crack, and now the inexplicable taste inside the hole, Andrew’s already fuzzy and shrouded mind goes into a ‘controlled’ sensory overload, driving him into an uncontrollable mindless frenzy as his tongue frantically laps around the moist pulsing hole while he nearly hyperventilates over the crack’s warm musty smell. The spiralling addictive urge quickly spins his mind further deep down into a mindless trance as his conscious mind is being pushed back into a far corner deep in his brain out of his reach or control. Andrew lost track of where he is or what’s happening around him. He vaguely hears what sounded like sloppy slurping sounds and also some moaning, and he also seems to have felt something like a bunch of denim-like fabric rubbing downwards against his chest, and later down by his legs. But none of those seem relevant to Andrew; only the taste and smell of the crack around his face matter to him as he desperately tries to keep taking in more of the unpleasant yet strangely addictive tastes. Even as the pair of fleshy “cushions” begins humping and shaking violently, the junior exec kept up pace and pressed his face further into the “crack” in order to not miss a whiff or lick of the odour and taste.

After some time, Andrew felt the two warm globes on his face suddenly harden, like they are being squeezed tight, and shudder agitatedly. He also seems to hear some loud guttural groan from above, before the two “cushions” by his head soften up again and the shaking subsided. Andrew continued his feast on the crack throughout all this movement as it was not his concern. He carries on for a bit when he heard another similar animalistic moaning, which strangely sounded similar to the Boss’ voice, after which he hears the distinctive commanding voice of the Boss: “Office Boys, team bonding session over.”

Immediately, Andrew stops his frantic sniffing and licking of the crack. In fact, all of that insatiable addiction he had just a moment ago for the taste and smell of the crack vanished instantly upon hearing the Boss’ words. His mind is again washed over by that same thick mental fog, placing him back into a deep state of calm and stillness. He continues to remain on his knees as the pair of “warm hairy cushions” is lifted off his face. His head slowly lowers itself back to eye level and his underwear drops back down over his face. In his clouded stupor, Andrew noticed that “Black Briefs” guy is kneeling directly in front of him facing him, while “Brown Briefs” guy is similarly to the right of the other guy. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see the other three guys in a similar grouping like him a few steps away.

All six men remain on the floor, distantly aware of their surroundings but oblivious to react. They hear some fumbling noise at the back of the office, what sounded like some zipper movements, some clanking of hard objects, followed by some footsteps. Upon hearing the sound of the office door opening and slamming shut again, the office boys finally begin to move again. Still mostly slumped deep in the mental haze, the guys slowly gather their socks (not really concerned as to whether they found back both of their own) and shoes scattered across the floor, pick themselves up back on their feet and slowly stumble their way out of Mr. Stuart’s office back to their own.

Back in his own office, Andrew goes about putting back his clothes on dreamily, just like each time after he “worked late”. The mental fog gradually faded away as he was finishing dressing up. Seated back at his desk, he instinctively stretches himself, like he is just waking up, as his conscious self has finally returned to the surface. For some strange reasons, Andrew feels some soreness in his jaws, neck and in his ass....but he quickly reasons that it was probably just because of his tiredness for working late again, or maybe he dosed off on his desk. He quickly glances at the clock and is shocked to find that it is almost 10PM already! Where did all the time go again?! He struggles to recall exactly what he had done for nearly four hours, but couldn’t somehow figure it out. He seems to vaguely recall something about attending a team session, but there is no clear recollection of that at all. His head feels heavy and spinning, so Andrew rationalizes to himself that he is just too tired now to make clear thoughts, so he decides to call it a day, and quickly calls his lovely wife to tell her sorry for being so late and he’ll be home right away.

While Andrew was shutting down his computer and gathering his stuff, he briefly noticed a strange salty, tangy taste in his mouth and for a moment the air smelt like ass or poop to him too. He quickly glances around in surprise to see if there is any weird stuff in his office but found none. He sniffs himself to check if it was his own stink, but not really either. But the weird smell seems to be still lingering barely around him, almost like it is in his nose. Not being able to identify the cause of the strange smell, Andrew ignores the issue and rushes out of his office. As he turns the corner towards the elevator lobby, he runs into Alexei, the tall Russian guy on Andrew’s team a few years senior to him. Alexei had been Andrew’s mentor when he first started at the company and since then have become best buddies at work.

They are somewhat surprised, but also not that much surprise, to see each other. Although they are more surprised to find Kevin the young Accounting intern, Jerry from Marketing, and Khalid the 35-year old Egyptian from HR, all waiting for the elevator in the hallway. Andrew and Alexei wonder what these guys are doing in the office at this hour as those departments typically don’t need to work such long overtime. But they figure it was not their business, so they just smile and have some random chit-chats while the elevator came up to their floor.

At about the same time, the guys also notice Mr. Mark Stuart coming out of the office, with the two cleaner guys behind him. He is smiling and saying goodbye to the cleaners, the guys in the hallway similarly smiled at the cleaners. Mr. Stuart greeted his staff on his way out: “Thanks for staying overtime guy. We had a good Team Bonding Session tonight.”

Andrew felt a brief moment of awkwardness upon hearing his boss’ greeting, and he thought that his voice also sounded a bit strange, as if slightly robotic and rehearsed. However, before he could even think or react, he hears himself, and the others around him, blurt out in unison: “Thanks Mr. Stuart. We had a good Team Bonding Session tonight.”

Everyone seems to be somewhat surprised by their own words and a brief moment of awkward silence filled the hallway as no one could really react to the exchange. For a second, Andrew thought he saw the cleaners snicker and nod subtly at each other, but the elevator finally arrived at that moment and everyone hurries into it, also thankful for breaking away from the strange moment. Nevertheless, the awkward silence carried into the confines of the elevator. But as the carriage makes its way down to the ground floor, the mental fog invades the guys again, briefly clouding their thoughts, and it was gone again in the blink of an eye. As the elevator chimes to announce its arrival to Level G, the memory of the “scripted conversation” has already faded away from everyone’s minds with the fog and they now only remember as having exchanged nothing more than some casual pleasantries. Their eyes refocus again and they step out of the elevator as usual, bidding each other good evening just like any other typical evening leaving work.

As he makes his way out towards the parking lot, Andrew saw Mr. Stuart bending down to tighten his shoelaces and caught a glimpse of his socks beneath his pants. Andrew noticed that his boss is wearing black sock with blue dots on one leg, but as Mr. Stuart switch to the other leg, he was surprised to see just plain black sock with faint ribbed lines. Andrew tries to suppress making a frown or laugh out loud as he wonders how his usually organized and composed manager would wore mismatched socks to work. He pretends not to notice the oddity and just politely waves goodbye to the boss as he walked by him.

Turns out Mr. Stuart did notice the mismatch himself as he switched foot and is thoroughly confused as to how did that happen. He seems to recall that he had wore the right pair of blue-dotted socks this morning....but not wanting to embarrass himself in front of his staff, he carries on as if nothing was out of place....When Khalid gets home later in the night, he would be similarly confused with an odd blue-dotted sock on his right foot....

* * *

“Tonight’s been another good show,” said one of the cleaners to his buddy, the Boss. “We’ve got another spike in new subscribers with tonight’s live session.”

“Yeah, this is looking much better than I expected,” the Boss responded. “This ‘Even Week’ group has been performing much better than the other ‘Odd Week’ group of last week. We’ll see if we need to make some tweaks to those guys, but this bunch tonight is definitely a keeper!”

“Maybe we could add in some more guys to the other group? But there are only so many sexy guys on this floor decent enough to make the cut to attract those pervy viewers. Perhaps we could mix and match the two groups, or start adding more guys from other floors?”

“Let me think about it. We have to careful though,” cautioned the Boss, “we have to keep this low and manageable. We could get busted if we can’t keep a tight control on the guys. I need to make sure my methods are fail-proof before I move beyond this floor. Don’t worry though, we’ll for sure get more of these hot sexy office guys lined up for our web channel in due time....this is big money we’re looking at, so I’ll be sure to keep this running for as long as the guys are tuning in online. Let the bucks roll in buddy!”

The Boss and his buddy high-fived and shared a passionate kiss before packing up the cleaning tools, and the camera, and making their way out of the office for yet another satisfying evening overseeing his office slaves working overtime.