The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The World’s Oldest Profession Part 3

What happens when an aspiring writer decides to explore and write about the world’s oldest profession. Is she ready to uncover the truth or will she be caught up in the glitz and glamor. Julia saw this as her big break, but was it?

MC, FD, FF, MF, MD, MA,EX

Julia stared at the screen rereading the words. The morality of what she was doing no longer bothered her. The fact that it didn’t is what really bothered her. Julia was changing; what she didn’t know was that she was being changed. Across town at the same time, Mark was talking to Erin. They were laughing as Mark described the evening and fun they had. When he discussed Emma and that interaction, Erin’s ears perked up. “Another hurdle crossed,” she mentioned. Mark then mentioned Emma wanted some of Julia’s time.

Erin immediately called Jessica and talked to her about Julia and her night to include the encounter with Emma. Jessica laughed, “well you did trance her embedding suggestions and some of the drink additives just about kill inhibitions, so I’d say it is just about as expected.” She then added, “my advice would be to deepen her experience, get her into your fold in every way and how shall I say it, provide new research opportunities.”

About an hour later, Emma called Erin’s phone and introduced herself as a colleague of Mark’s. She expressed interest in time with Julia and asked if she would be available in a few hours for dinner and dessert. Erin initially said that this was short notice and she was not sure Julia was available, but she would check. Emma sweetened the deal by doubling the normal fee. “I really want to see that young lady.”

Instead of calling Julia, Erin drove over to her place picking up some flowers and a bottle of wine along the way. When Julia opened the door, Erin handed them to her as a small housewarming gift. She could see Julia was upset as she was not her usual self. “Is something. wrong?” Julia walked over to her counter and poured a scotch offering one to Erin who accepted.

“Yes, I have become the very thing I was to write about. However, that it does not bother me is disturbing.” Erin smiled, “ahh, always the professional aren’t we?”

Julia smiled but continued, “I am changing, I know that I am and I don’t know if that is good or bad right now?” Erin nodded, “change always causes some anxiety, but most change is good.” She continued, “what you are experiencing has turned long held beliefs and values on their head. Remember that is why I said you needed to do your own research.” Julia nodded.

Erin walked over close to Julia unbuttoning the top two buttons on her blouse.....“always entice them Julia, make them want more.” Julia had to laugh “always teaching aren’t we?”

Erin looked her directly in the eyes, “for my star protege yes, I am always teaching.”

She then got down to business and quickly. “Emma, who I have been told you met, called and would like some time with you. However, she would like to see you tonight for dinner and dessert. I put her off and told her it was too short a notice, but she is doubling your fee, so it is up to you.”

Julia hesitated for only a minute and then said, “I can make it work, but don’t know when or where.” Inwardly, Erin clapped....her pupil had just made her happy and passed the test.

Erin kissed Julia on the cheek whispering “good girl” in her ear. She could almost feel the reporter quiver at those words.

“As for what to wear, Emma had some specific requirements, but you have everything here. She will send a car for you at 7pm. She will wire me the agency fee, but will handle your fee directly with you.”

With that, Erin walked into Julia’s bedroom and selected the outfit for this evening.

At 7pm, Julia was in the lobby as a limo pulled up and a driver got out asking if she was Ms. Julia. When she nodded, he opened the door and assisted her in getting comfortable in the back seat. Julia was dressed in a black and silver cocktail dress that was open down the back almost to the waist. For that reason, she could not wear a bra. Under it, she had on only a black lace garter and nylons. Emma specifically stated she did not want any panties worn.

The limo dropped Julia off at a fashionable waterfront restaurant. Walking inside, she immediately saw Emma sitting alone at a table near the window. Walking over, Emma stood and kissed her on both cheeks as Julia went to sit down. There already was a drink in front of her place setting. “I do hope you enjoy it. I think you will find that I am a bit of a control freak,” Emma mentioned with a laugh.

As Emma watched, Julia finish her cocktail, she mentioned in a rather nonchalant way that the cocktail had been laced with ‘E’ and that Julia would feel the effects in about 20-30 minutes. “I wanted to get the night off in the right mental framework,” Emma commented looking Julia straight in the eye. Over a second drink, the E kicked in and every sensation seemed to come alive. Emma watched the change come over Julia and when she was relaxed enough, she handed her a second pill.....“this one will make tonight special,” Emma whispered. Julia swallowed the pill with a sip of her drink.

By the time dinner was over, Emma had Julia relaxed, loose and flying. When she whispered, “I want your pussy wet and quivering for me,” Julia just nodded mentioning, “it is already that way.”

Emma smiled.

Emma complimented Julia stating “you dressed just the way I wanted you this evening.” Julia nodded.

“What I love about you my Dear is that you are very adapt at following instructions and obeying, as I said, I am somewhat a control freak. I think we will get along wonderfully.”

“I have saved room for dessert, but I want something special.....you,” Emma quipped while looking Julia straight in the eyes. She then whispered, “please run your finger into your wetness and feed me a little taste of what is to come.”

Julia looked around for a second and then reaching down with her hand, opened her legs and slowly slipped a finger into her wet pussy before withdrawing it and showing it to Emma. It glistened with her juices. Emma took her finger and very deliberately licked it off. Julia could feel her pussy spasm watching and feeling Emma’s tongue clean her finger. “Mmmm....good girl,” Emma smiled and then added, “you taste like pure sexiness.”

She got up as soon as she paid the bill and looking down at Julia, motioned and then said “come with me.” Julia got up and followed. Emma’s driver opened the door for both women and as they slid across the seats, Julia could not help but look at Emma’s exposed thigh. She was one of the sexiest women Julia had ever met. Once in the limo, Emma handed Julia a drink already made in the cocktail shaker and also a pill. “Please take both Dear, the night is young and you are mine until the sun comes up.” Julia took the pill and washed it down with the cocktail. “Good girl,” Emma said, “you will love what it does to you.” Julia knew she was breaking some of the rules, but she trusted the woman she was with right now.

The pill and the drink did not take long to kick in. Julia was aroused and when someone touched her skin, she almost moaned. Emma let the sensation build and then started small strokes on Julia’s arm knowing the effect. Whispering, “you love that don’t you,” she kept stroking lightly. Each brush sent a shiver through Julia. The young reporter could feel her nipples hardening and her skin flushing. Emma knew exactly the effect she was having....“good girl,” she whispered. She then spoke softly, “Mark was good, but I will show you so much more.”

As they drove to a club, Emma slowly slid her hands up Julia’s thighs until she reached her pussy. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a vibrator that Julia had never seen. It looked like a “U.” She slipped half of it in Julia and the other half rested over her clit. Julia wiggled a little as it was put in place. Emma laughed, “oh the fun with this one starts inside.” As they walked into the club, Julia felt all eyes on here. Surprisingly, the vibrator gripped her body and remained tightly in place.

The club was loud and the crowd was dancing. Emma had a private table reserved in a secluded part off the dance floor. Once there she ordered drinks and made a show out of showing Julia how she doctored her drink. Handing it to Julia, the young reporter sipped it, knowing it would just increase what she was already feeling. As Julia finished it, her world exploded in sensual feelings, colors and sensations. Emma leaned in and kissed her deeply, “enjoy the ride,” she whispered. At that moment, Emma hit a remote button and the vibrator came to life. Julia’s g spot and clit were assaulted by sensations she could not control. Her eyes shut for a moment as she tried to process what was happening, then she whispered “oh my god.” The last words were drowned out as Emma’s tongue slipped into Julia’s mouth only adding to the sensuality of the moment.

As Emma kissed her escort, she knew exactly what was happening. The dual stimulation on the g spot and clit was causing sensations that Julia could not control. She was wet and getting wetter. When Emma took her hand and led her onto the dance floor, she knew this would be an orgasm dance. Julia swayed and moved with the music. The sounds assaulted her ears as the vibrator assaulted her pussy. Looking across at Emma, she saw a sensual woman who was enjoying what she was watching. Emma moved closer and pressed her body into her dance partner while turning the vibrator all of the way up.. as she did, Julia lost total control of her body and a huge orgasm washed over her on the floor. She moaned but no one heard over the music. She could feel juices on her thigh and when led back to the table whispered, “oh my god, as thought I was going to pee.” Emma laughed, “you will squirt for me later my dear.”

As they sat there, Emma gave Julia little time to recover before the vibrator was again activated. This time, instead of dancing, Julia was engaged in a conversation as the vibrations increased. It was a test of wills, could she concentrate enough to block the stimulation out and focus on the right answer? The answer was a resounding “no.” Within 5 minutes, Julia’s head was leaning back, her mouth was open and her body was quivering as she was swept away by a quick, sharp orgasm. Emma laughed...“concentrate my Dear.”

Emma smiled as she looked at the young escort. Clearly, this was beyond what the young reporter expected or had experienced. Leaning forward, she whispered, “I am not a lipstick lesbian, but I do enjoy exposing young, professional women to the joys of a different lifestyle.” With that, she again kissed Julia deeply and was soon invading the young woman’s mouth with her talented tongue. Julia felt herself getting close as the vibrator was unrelenting. As she moaned into Emma’s lips, she came for the third time in the hour.

Emma whispered, “I don’t want my good girl getting bored with me.” So, reaching into her purse, she pulled out a Lelo internal remote control vibrator called the Hula. Running her hand up under Julia’s dress, she quickly slipped it into her wetness and inside her pussy. Showing Julia the remote, she whispered “the remote is motion activated, when I dance, however I move my hands will repeat a pattern inside of your body.” To make sure Julia got the message, she moved her hand around causing an intense vibration that moved from side to side within her pussy. “I see you get the idea,” Emma noted, “a great device for the dance floor.”

Grabbing Julia’s hand, she led her to the floor where the pulsing music soon had both women moving. Julia, however, was moving towards another orgasm as Emma’s hand movements combined with the G spot and clit stimulation had her quickly losing control. When Emma moved closer and whispered, “cum,” Julia did.

One hour and three more orgasms later, the two women left the club and headed to Emma’s condo. Once there, Emma looked to Julia and simply said, let me see you naked. Julia stripped and was soon standing totally exposed. Emma walked around her placing cuffs on the wrists and ankles along with a collar that had a silver chain holding two nipple clamps. Within minutes, Julia’s nipples were clamped tightly. Emma took her time locking and unlocking Julia into multiple positions each one more inviting then the last. Finally, Emma stripped her own dress off and ordered Julia to pleasure her pussy. There was no hesitation and within minutes Julia had driven Emma to orgasm. When Emma whispered “good girl,” Julia almost came. At the same time, Emma’s hands nestled between Julia’s thighs removing the vibrators. Before the night was over Emma took Julia in many ways to include Julia’s first experience with a strap-on.

As sunlight came through the windows, Julia woke from a sound sleep induced by alcohol, drugs and too much sex. Emma was staring at her. “That was a wonderful evening, I do hope we can make it a regular thing. I would love to deepen those submissive streaks you have hidden in you.” Julia got up, showered and dressed making herself ready for the pickup by a driver. When Julia handed her an envelope, she just put it in her purse. Emma kissed her deeply at the door and told Julia that she would be in touch. It was not until Julia settled into the back of the car that she opened the envelope and found $6000.

Walking into her place, she quickly made some notes in an iPad. She would need a story about ‘my first woman’ as an escort. Julia rationalized that she was not a lesbian, but understood she could enjoy sex with women too. Her mind tried to rationalize the research, but looking down at the cash in the envelope brought Julia back to reality. She really was an escort and one of Erin’s girls. With that, her cell phone rang. Looking at caller ID, she saw it was Erin......“hello Erin, how are you?”

To Be Continued