The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The World’s Oldest Profession Part 4

What happens when an aspiring writer decides to explore and write about the world’s oldest profession. Is she ready to uncover the truth or will she be caught up in the glitz and glamor. Julia saw this as her big break, but was it?

MC, FD, FF, MF, MD, MA,EX

Erin wanted to know all of the details of Julia’s evening with Emma. She was extremely interested in how Julia reacted and if Emma could be a long term client.

“The evening went fine Erin, it really did. I am alright and would gladly see Emma again. We had a lot of fun.”

Erin pressed and then stated that she would be over in about 30 min to discuss business. Julia nodded and simply said, “I will see you then.”

Julia went into her room and changed into some casual clothes, checked her makeup and spritzed herself with perfume. When the doorbell rang, she was surprised to see not only Erin, but Jessica. Smiling, she let them both in and offered them a mid-day wine.

“Busy morning?” Erin asked the question with an inquisitive look.

“I was just compiling some research notes,” Julia commented. “After all, this is just about the research.”

Erin and Jessica looked at each other and smiled. “Of course it is my Dear, of course it is,” commented Jessica with a grin. As the women sat on a sofa, Erin leaned in closely and whispered Julia’s embedded trigger phrase and smiled as she watched the young reporter quickly fall into a trance. Jessica again commented that the mere act of trancing was a turn on to her

Now that Julia was in her trance, both women went to work on her instructions.

“Julia,” Erin spoke softly. “From now on, writing and the story will become less important, and your desire will be to become the best escort in the city. You will listen to Erin and follow her suggestions. Do you understand?” Julia nodded her head.

Jessica then deepened her need for both exhibitionism and voyeurism, “both activities,” she argued, “will arouse you immensely.” Again, the young reporter just nodded her head.

Erin grinned as she added, “and toys, you will have love for sex toys as your urge to find sexual satisfaction grows. It will be a desire you cannot deny or overcome.”

The trance session lasted for about 15 minutes and both women were not worried, they could bring Julia back to this state anytime they desired. “She has such talent,” Erin commented.

When Julia opened her eyes, she was totally unaware of the time that had passed nor did she understand the knowing smiles of Erin and Jessica. Before she had a chance to say anything, Erin looked across to her and said, “we are taking you to lunch.” Julia asked for a minute to prepare and soon returned dressed in a short summer skirt and blouse.

“Wow, sexy,” noted Erin. “Are you trying to impress me?”

Without missing a beat Julia answered, “well you did say anytime I was out, I represented you and to dress that way, I am just following your instructions.”

Jessica could not miss the opportunity to comment on that line stating, “well we know good girls like to follow instructions.” As those words flowed off her lips, Julia felt a burst of arousal shoot through her body. Erin and Jessica just smiled fully aware of what just happened.

At lunch, Erin broke the ice when she pointed to a good looking guy at the bar and asked Julia if “she would do him.” Instead of being embarrassed, Julia looked him over and then nodded her head approvingly. She whispered “totally.” She then added, “I would take him for a test ride.” Both Jessica and Erin smiled toward one another. They also noticed Julia had turned her body towards the bar and crossed her legs showing ample thigh to the bar patrons. It was not long before she captured the attention of the young man. As she did, they watched her slowly uncross her legs, deliberately flashing the patron. When Erin asked “Julia, the way that man is staring at you, it is like you forgot your panties.” Julia simply smiled and said, “oops, I did forget them as I was in a rush.”

Erin then got Julia’s attention, “let’s talk about your future with the agency. I personally think you need a broader experience for your research to make the article better. What do you think?”

Julia looked at her and smiled, “Erin, that is all I have been thinking about...the ‘what’s next question.’ Do you have any ideas?”

Erin leaning forward mentioned, “well, I am providing some ladies for an exclusive scene party this weekend. It is highly discreet and by invitation only. I think you would be perfect.” Jessica added, both of us will be there to oversee activities, so it will be very safe, discreet and lavish.” When Erin questioned Julia next she was not surprised by the answer.

“Julia, be honest’ you left your panties off deliberately hoping to flash some stranger, didn’t you.” Julia looked up sheepishly and nodded. Erin simply smiled and said, " and the attention turned you on?” Again there was a head nod. Erin and Jessica exchanged knowing glances.

When Julia got up to use the ladies room, they quickly talked among themselves. “She is ready,” Erin said. “This is no longer research, she wants it and is hooked.” Jessica did not disagree, “once again, you recruitment methods are effective. You have taken a bright, inquisitive and energetic young beauty and turned her slowly into a high priced escort working for you and wanting more. Amazing.” Erin nodded and smiled, “well you keep identifying the talent and I will focus on recruitment””

As Julia sat down, Erin looked over and inquired, “have you every tried E?” When Julia shook her head, she was told that it would be expected of guests at the party and if she was going to go, she should not let it be her first experience. Julia nodded and said, “I do want to go.” Erin could hardly repress the smile on her face, “then tonight you will lose your E virginity.”

Once Julia left, Erin grabbed Jessica by the arm. “I need to warn you that the E I will will give her is laced with some designer drug being tested that are supposed to greatly enhance desire and libido. Julia will be my first test of the drug to see if I want to make it available for special events.” Jessica nodded, “it might be fun to watch a reporter go bad for awhile.” Both women laughed as the went their separate ways.

That evening Erin and Jessica met Julia at a downtown dance club with an exclusive clientele list. Of course, Erin was on the guest list, so entry was no problem. Julia was dressed as Erin told her in a short sparkly club dress that accented her legs. After sitting down, drinks arrived and then the moment of truth. Handing Julia a tab of the drug, Erin chided, “all of my girls love this stuff.” Julia took the tab and as Erin and Jessica nodded, she swallowed it.

“It takes about 20 min to kick in,” Erin commented watching her employee.

Almost twenty minutes later, Julia felt a change. It was warmer in the room. At the same time, she began to relax and a feeling of sensuality rolled over her body. She felt sexy. Erin noticed the change immediately. She deliberately stroked the reporters arm to let her see how sensitive her body was becoming. Not only was it becoming sensitive, it was becoming wet. Sitting next to her, Jessica placed her hand on Julia’s thigh and as the music pulsed, let it ride up towards her pussy. Julia made no attempt to stop it and instead spread her legs under the table almost inviting the touch.

Jessica caught Erin’s attention with her eyes as her fingers slipped under the reporters panty line and dipped into her wetness. As she did, Erin moved to the other side of Julia and soon was kissing her deeply. The movement of Erin’s tongue and Jessica’s fingers seemed to be timed and overwhelmed any last defenses the young woman had. When Erin broke the kiss and said “cum for me,” Julia exploded over Jessica’s invading fingers in a rush. “Good girl,“Erin whispered making Julia moan any more.

“What are you,” asked Erin to an aroused Julia.

Julia almost panted in lust when she answered “I am your good girl.”

“Yes you are,” quipped Erin, “you are mine and I will take care of you.” Julia’s head rolled back onto the chair back as another moan escaped her lips. Arousal flowed through the reporters body. “OMG, I am so turned on,” whispered Julia over the music, “what is happening to me?”

Erin looked at the reporter as Jessica removed her fingers still glistening with juices. Jessica nodded to Erin as she pressed her wet fingers to Julia’s lips which opened and slowly sucked each one. “That’s my good girl, clean your juices off and enjoy your own taste.” Anyone watching the three women would have enjoyed an erotic sight as Julia was clearly being manipulated. However, the sexual energy in the crowd and club was high, so the women just blended in.

Erin leaned over and whispered, “let’s dance,” grabbed Julia’s arm, and led her onto a crowded dance floor awash with a mass of people moving to the beat of the music. The drugs flowing into her system made Julia feel the music and her body began moving. As it did, she pressed into Erin almost by instinct.. Erin smiled and allowed Julia to grind her hips. Meanwhile Jessica came up behind the young woman and pressed closely sandwiching the reporter. Erin’s hands combined with Jessica’s hands to stroke and caress as the music played and the bodies moved.

Nodding over her shoulder to an unseen pair of eyes, the young man from the bar this afternoon walked out replacing Erin. “Julia, this is Carlos, you flashed him at the bar. He is a client and would love to dance with you. He also provided the E you seem to be enjoying.” With that, Carlos pulled Julia close and the two ground into each other in a growing frenzy of sexual heat. Julia was lost in the moment: the lights, the music, the crowd, the drug flowing in her system, and now Carlos picking up where Erin and Jessica left off. She felt his hands run up under her short dress and her panties being pulled down. Carlos was good and had them in his hand without missing a dance beat.

Julia could feel her body being turned and Carlos behind her. As she moved her body to the music, she felt another sensation. Her dress was being lifted. Her mind tried to register what was going on but the fullness she felt as Carlos entered her, overrode any hesitation she felt. When he whispered in her ear that it was his fantasy to fuck her here, in public on a dance floor for all to see, Julia only moaned. To most in the crowd it looked like a couple dancing, but to Erin and Jessica and others close by, it was Carlos taking Julia right on the dance floor. Within minutes, the two were in a sexual frenzy and when Julia came hard, it triggered Carlos to release his pent up flood of cum deep into her pussy. Julia barely heard Carlos mention “good girl,” as he walked away. Jessica walked over, grabbed Julia by the arm and led her back to their table.

“Julia, that was hot, every eye in the room was on you.” Erin joined the two and congratulated Julia. Handing her an envelope containing 2500 dollars, she commented “Carlos appreciated your ability to fulfill a fantasy that he’s entertained for years.” Julia was unable to comprehend that Erin had orchestrated everything from the encounter at lunch to the encounter on the dance floor.

The three women left the club and Julia was soon dropped off at her place. When Erin asked her how she was feeling, she replied in one word, “hot.” As Julia went into the building, Jessica and Erin talked.

“It looks like your pill had the intended effect, she’s still ready for a good fuck,” Jessica laughed.

“Yes, our young, innocent reporter isn’t so innocent under the influence is she? Her exhibitionist streak helped with the experience too.” Erin then added, “I wish Carlos had used a condom, her dress will have to go out for dry cleaning. She is on the pill correct”. When Jessica nodded, Erin added, “although it is a data point, she just wanted to fuck and took him bareback without hesitation. Risky behavior driven by sexual need. I would say it was a success.”

On Friday, Julia received a call about the event the next night. She had already been told to have a body wax and was told everything else would be taken care of by the host/hostess.

On Saturday, a limo picked her up at 2pm. When she got into the limo, Julia was handed a drink and told to enjoy by the driver. He also informed her that Jessica and Erin were already at the estate and were waiting for her. Naturally, the drink was doctored relaxing Julia almost immediately. By the time she reached the country estate, she was open to suggestions. Departing the car, Julia was whisked into a wing of the estate where she met Erin and Jessica.

“Julia, you look lovely, now let’s get you into character, it will take awhile.” Julia nodded and when handed another drink and she readily accepted it. Once in her room, Julia stripped and was soon standing clothed only in a robe.

Erin walked in and escorted her across the hall into what could be best described as an artist’s studio. “Julia, this is Linda and Linda is a artist hired to airbrush your body for tonight’s festivities. Basically, she will be painting your skin in a very specific design as you will be the sacrifice to the Goddess of Lust. " Linda walked forward, introduced herself and was soon busy decorating Julia’s skin. “I love these Roman themed parties don’t you?” Linda asked Julia. Julia, now totally relaxed, just nodded saying “this is my first one.”

The airbrush design was a short toga in white with blue trim. The artist completed her work and called others in for inspection. Although totally nude, Julia looked as if she were wearing a toga and was amazed at the image staring back in the mirror. Erin now took Julia by the arm and led her into a hair and makeup area where again stylists worked on her. By 6pm, her body had been anointed with perfume in all the right places and Julia was ready for her appearance at the party. Erin came to get her dressed in a long sensual gown. “Remember my Dear, this is a scene party and you are to please anyone desiring your services. After all, you serve the goddess of lust””

Julia strolled around the party and could feel eyes on her body. It was an erotic sensation knowing she was naked in front of strangers. When the host and hostess got everyone’s attention and announced the theme party underway, people cheered. The hostess, declared herself the goddess of lust, and stated “tonight, my servants will pleasure you in any way you desire. Our special treat tonight is our sacrifice, the innocent priestess Julia, who we will corrupt into a servant of lust.” When she said those words, the attendees cheered.

“Come forward Dear,” the hostess motioned to Julia.

Walking up, free of inhibitions, Julia was aroused again as eyes were on her. The Goddess handed her a goblet and issued only one command: “drink.” Julia pressed the goblet to her lips and drank quickly until it was drained. In the crowd, Erin smiled, and commented to Jessica, “there were two tabs in the goblet. In about 20 min, the fun will begin.”

After finishing the drink, Julia was led to what looked like a stone alter where she was bound with her arms and legs spread. She could feel the cool surface on her naked skin. Her nipples had already hardened and by the time the drugs kicked in, her pussy lips were already glistening. At the 20 minute mark, a wave of arousal swept across her body eliciting a moan. The hostess bent down, pinched a nipple and “whispered, almost ready aren’t we?”

Jessica looked to Erin commenting, “I think you have outdone yourself again. Look at her up there, displayed, wiggling in lust, she has the guests attention.”

“I knew she would, the double dose was just for effect. All she can probably think about right now is fucking something. After the display in the club the other night, this should be great.”

The hostess, Lena, dressed as the Goddess of Lust, bent down and with great theatrics licked Julia’s ear causing a moan. “You love that don’t you,” she announced to the crowd. They could not hear Julia’s reply. Lena invited her attendants to surround the alter and then one by one they disrobed and as they did, they began stroking Julia’s painted flesh. In the end, over eight women were caressing her in silence. The silence was only broken by the moans coming from Julia’s lips. It was clear she was on the edge

Lena bent forward and whispered, " tell me you are a slut to the goddess of lust and I will give you what you need.” She repeated the statement over and then Julia obediently said, “I am ÿour slut, a slut to the Goddess of Lust.” With those words the closest attendant to Julia’s thighs bent forward and kissed the bound woman’s clit causing and explosion within Julia. Juices spurted from her pussy as an intense full body orgasm swept across her body. Jessica whispered, “OMG, she is hot” into Erin’s ears.

“Whatever they are paying you for her tonight is well worth it” were the last words Jessica whispered as her eyes were drawn back to the alter where Julia was again in the midst of arousal. This time Lena stood between her legs with what seemed to be a gold colored dildo and with ceremonial fanfare worthy of the party theme, slowly embedded it into Julia. The young reporter was lost in a haze of lust and could not control her body as her hips thrust into the air driving the dildo deeper. Lena added some theatrics about the Goddess of Lust consuming this girl for effect, but no one heard them; all eyes were on Julia’s hip movements and her pending orgasm that arrived with a rush and a scream. Again, the audience applauded.

Finally, the ceremony was over and guests were told that Julia and the rest of the attendants would be available for pleasure throughout the night. For her part, Julia was kept on the alter where the host had his way with her finally exploding deep in her pussy. She was turned over and her ass was used multiple times. Erin observed her throughout the night watching the effect of the drug and wondering when it would wear off. It was not until after midnight when a thoroughly fucked Julia started to come down from her high and peak of arousal. Erin was there to help her.

After dressing and being put in a limo, Erin gave the driver directions to Julia’s place. Julia said nothing post event; she was exhausted. When she finally opened the door to her place, all she could do was wash the paint from her body and navigate to her bed. Julia did not awake until after noon on Sunday.

The sunlight was bright in her room when Julia’s eyes finally cracked open. She was sore and stiff from the previous night, but was not sure why. Her pussy was swollen and her ass hurt, causing a flush of embarrassment as she recalled snippets from the previous evening. When her doorbell rang and hour later, she was still in a robe. Opening it, she found both Erin and Jessica casually dressed and smiling. “We just came by to see how the hit of the party was doing on the day after,” Erin announced as she walked by her protege.

Erin and Jessica poured themselves a wine as Julia sipped coffee. Erin opened her purse and handed her an envelope with $10,000 in it. “Not bad for a night’s work, my dear and oh by the way, you were brilliant and so charming. I have a waiting list for you building as we speak.”

Erin laughed, “of course, last night was great marketing and you were the face of the agency. Everyone wants a piece of you.” Continuing, “you are now the face of my agency.”

Julia looked confused for a minute asking, “what about my job, the story?”

“You are the story,” Erin countered, “by the time you are finished, you can write a book.”

Julia nodded her head, “I guess I can keep doing this for awhile given people want to see me.” Jessica smiled, Erin had fully converted another one. Erin added, " you are the best girl I have ever had, we were made for each other. Now write that resignation letter.”

As Julia walked to her computer, Erin called to her. “Dear, we have an appointment in the morning with a plastic surgeon from the party last night. Have you ever thought of fuller breasts?”

Julia nodded and said, “yes, but it was always too expensive.”

“Not anymore, 36C, here we come.”

Bigger breasts, Julia thought, I love the idea. She sat down and started typing a letter—her resignation letter. When she hit send, Julia was no longer a reporter, she was now an escort, a professional escort, one of Erin’s girls. A smile broke out on her face as Erin whispered “good girl” one more time.