The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wrong Bitch

Part 3

mc mf md

Ever read about those fiascos where the SWAT team kills the drug dealer’s neighbors instead by mistake? Crap happens. Debacles like that sometimes occur in the MC universe too—we just never speak of them.

* * *

Legalese: Contains adult material. Anyone under age 18 must leave now. Anyone that might be offended by sexy or sexually explicit material or strong language must leave now. The activities in this story may be unrealistic, unethical and/or illegal, and they ignore the reality of sexually transmitted diseases—this is fiction, do not try any of this at home. All characters are over age 18, proof of age on file.

* * *

What ... Have You Been Up To?

Agent Deirdre arched her back with a high-pitched sigh and pulled her legs wider in excitement.

“Nnnggg!” she moaned on the exhale.

A few moments later, she grabbed the pretty blonde head licking between her thighs and pressed it hard to her sex, “Oh ... GOD! Ooohhh ... GAWD!”

Then, sucking in air, she splayed her legs further and came hard, “Oh BABY! Oh BABY! Ohh GOD!”

When Deirdre’s grinding hips slowed and her hands released their grip, the blonde’s face pulled back from pussy, lips and cheeks glistening with Dierdre’s freshly smeared juices. “I love you, Dee,” the blonde crawled up the bed to hug her face to the brunette agent’s breasts.

After a couple breaths, Deirdre patted her on the head. “I love you too, Kelly.”

Then the two women laid there, holding each other. Breathing. Dierdre’s scent still strong in the air.

Kelly had been Deirdre’s roommate in college—a straight-A student and not a lesbian inkling in her body. No such inkling in Deirdre’s at that time either, for that matter. When they graduated, Kelly had started on an executive track at an international company. And Deirdre had ... well, she helped produce sex slaves. And, when her three-year bonus came around, Deirdre picked her old roommate to have done. And now, well ...

“I love you,” Kelly breathed again. “You’re everything to me, Dee. I never get tired of making you happy ...”

“You’re really quite the muff licker, princess. Who knew you had it in you?”

“I KNOW!” Kelly’s eyes grew wide. “I—I’ve never done ANYTHING like this before! I don’t know what ... how ... we ...”

“Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it, Kelly,” Deirdre patted her again. She loved this game. The next time she said the magic phrase to Kelly, her old roommate would forget all about lapping puss for the last 18 months and think she was just meeting up with her old roommate—only to be seduced into a slut all over again. Every few days, she lustfully rediscovered lesbianism.

“God, I can’t believe I did that for the last hour,” Kelly shook her head again, blushing a little, “I mean ... licking your ... your ... you know ... I don’t ... I don’t ever do anything like this.” The frown melted off her face and with a sigh, she hugged her head back to her lover’s breasts. “You’re ... mmm ... turning me into your lesbian whore somehow, aren’t you, lover?”

“Something like that, princess,” she ran her hands through her pet’s blonde hair, “something like that.”

“I don’t mind,” Kelly sighed.

Deirdre looked over at the clock: 9:00.

“Whoops,” she sat up and lightly swatted her pet’s butt a couple times. “Up, up, princess. Dee’s gotta run.”

“But—but I don’t wanna.” Her eyes lit mischievously as she leaned toward Deirdre’s crotch, “Let me ... talk you out of it? Please?”

“Mmm, not this time, princess. I’ve got a really important appointment to keep.” She stood and grabbed some clothes to pull on.

The blonde looked heartbroken. “But ...”

“Tell you what—you stay here and fantasize about me all day long, and then, tonight, I’ll let you tongue my clit all evening, ’kay?”

“I—I’d rather do it now?”

Deirdre patted her on the head again. “You be a good girl now, and keep that sexpot between your legs all horny and juicy for me. Momma will be home tonight, and we’ll let you be a bad girl for me then. See ya.” She ducked out the apartment door.

“Oh pooh!” the blonde pouted, leaning back and moving her hand between her legs to fantasize about making her Dierdre feel good.

* * *

Deirdre hurried to the processing center, anxious with anticipation.

That lousy ... LOUSY ... sonofabitch. That fucking BASTARD!

The arrogant prick had beaten her out of the chair, making her stand, and then had pointed his finger at her—at HER—to take the fall when Mr Gugino was looking for someone to crucify.

“Boris, you shitty-assed coward,” she muttered as she hurried up the hallway.

Thank God that Mr Gugino had seen him for the sleazy poisonous snake that he was. And turned the tables on him. Mr Gugino had earned some points of loyalty from her for that move.

Now Boris was going to spend the rest of his life pathetically begging for cock.

And Deirdre wanted to be there when that back-stabbing turd came out of the oven a spanking-new bitch.

She would even let herself gloat. Just a little.

Louise was in the front room and smiled when Deirdre stepped in. “I heard you wanted to meet our brand-new baby boy,” she grinned.

“Oh, Louise ... like you would not believe.”

“Which one is he?” Louise picked up the clipboard of room assignments.

“Room 12. I’ve already looked it up.”

“You really are miffed, aren’t you?” the nurse grinned.

“Louise, that treacherous leech tried to have me processed. I’m going to enjoy seeing him get his.”

“I’ll be right back, darlin’.” Louise took the leash off the hook and strolled back to the door to room 12. “Get ready, baby,” she called in inside, “Helga’s comin’ to getcha!”

Then she stepped inside.

The man’s eyes grew wide, and he scampered back to the far wall. And ... cocked his ass around toward her, presenting behind.

Suddenly, he realized what he was doing and looked aghast. Horrified, he slapped his own ass hard twice and pointed it away from her, back to the wall.

But slowly, it creeped back around and presented itself to her again.

“Who’s been a bad boy?” Louise smirked when the poor man realized his own behind wouldn’t listen to him anymore.

“But—but—I don’t WANT you to stick two fingers up my ass!” He whacked it a couple more times and pointed it back at the wall. “I don’t WANT you to twist them around in there and stroke them in ... and out ... and in ... and—” With horror, he realized that his pecker was at full mast. Gasping, he cupped his hands over the eager little fella. And ... slowly turned around to present ass again.

“Ohgod, help me,” he whimpered, not knowing what to do.

“C’mon, baby. Helga’s takin’ ya for a walk.” She stepped to him and whacked that presented ass a good one. “Don’t go pointin’ that thing at me, honey.” Holding the handle of the leash, she handed him the collar. “Best put that on.”

Nervously, the man fastened the studded leather collar around his neck. Then stood there docilely. Slowly ... his ass started to twist around to present itself again.

“Hungh-ungh,” Louise ignored the ass and focused on the problem at hand, “We ain’t walking nowhere with you on two legs. You’re gonna have to get down on all fours.”

The man swallowed hard. Then sank down to his hands and knees. And whimpered.

“That’s my bitch,” she laughed. Then she headed for the door. “C’mon,” she tsked, “heel bitch.”

The man clumsily followed her stiletto heels.

“Helga’s bringing her bitch out to preen,” Louise beamed as she walked her show dog out.

Deirdre, however, just frowned.

Louise shrugged. “You can stick one of your heels up his ass if you want. It’s what he’s waiting for.”

“Noo ...” he whined as he hunched around on all fours to present ass toward Dierdre, “I don’t WANNA get a shoe stuck up in my ass!”

“That’s ...” Deirdre pointed, “that’s not Boris.”

Louise looked at the pathetic little turd as he whined but held that ass eagerly high, then she grabbed the clipboard, “Well, let’s see here.”

“Don’t ...” the man wriggled closer to Deirdre, “please don’t stick your finger up my butt. Don’t ... stick it in ... and out ... and in ...”

“It says right here,” Louise shook her head, “Boris Salatov, processing room 12. This is Mr Salatov.”

Deirdre pointed at the slug on the floor. “That’s not Boris.”

“Then,” Louise tilted her head down and looked up at Deirdre with big eyes, “we have a problem.”

* * *

The man that was not Boris squatted in his chair with his arms crossed over his abdomen, nervously rocking and hugging his belly. A buttplug was inserted up his ass to help pacify him.

Deirdre sat at the table with her arms crossed, anxiety and anger filling her alternately.

Louise sat at the table, just shaking her head that something like this could happen.

Dr Edison sat at the table, his fingers pressed to his temples. He’d known it. He’d known he shouldn’t have reneged on the 55% tithe thing. God could be a greedy bastard and a vindictive sonofabitch, and when He came to “kneecap” you, this was exactly the kind of shit that happened. He mentally offered the Big Guy a 60% tithe on the chance that that might appease Him.

Armand kicked the table leg. “A cluster fuck! A goddam cluster fuck!”

“So let me get this straight,” Louise shook her head. “This Boris guy swapped places?! And the Eager Ass over there,” she jabbed her thumb toward the quivering buttplugged guy in the corner, “is the new guy that you hired last week, Armand?” These so-called “smart” people sure as HELL let some dumb things happen!

“Kevin!” Armand barked at the guy in the corner.

Said guy gasped and tensed, then squeaked, “Yessir?” as that persistent heinie hunched around to point at Armand.

“So he’s out there ...” Deirdre groaned. “That sneaking damn snake is still out there. That’s SUPPOSED to be Boris over there,” she jabbed her hand at Kevin, and his ass sneaked around to point at her, “but instead, he’s still out there, still able to strike.”

“You hear me, God?” Dr Edison silently offered up. “You’re killing me here, but 70%. I’ll give you 70 cents of every dollar I make, if you just ... make this go away. Deal?”

“Edison,” Armand glared at the doctor through squinted eyes, “why didn’t your people detect the switch?”

“Well, I don’t sit on your hiring panels, now do I?!” Louise threw back to the crazy-assed Armenian.

“I’m not talking about you,” Armand said to the side, not taking his gaze off Dr Edison, “I’m talking about his technicians. Why didn’t Boris’s assigned technician notice that an entirely different man had been swapped in?”

Edison massaged his temples, trying to appease the Big Guy: You’re just killing me here, God. What do you want? The whole pot? I gotta have SOMETHING to live on. 75%—it’s my final offer. Take it or leave it.

“Dr Edison!” Louise smacked the table, “You listenin’ to us?!”

Edison: Okay! Okay! 80% Will THAT appease you, God?!

“I’ll tell you why no alarm was raised,” Armand lifted one foot to the seat of the chair and did a Captain Morgan pose. “Boris ... had an accomplice.”

Dr Edison stopped massaging his temples and looked up at Armand. Could God be accepting 75%?

Armand snapped his fingers and pointed one at Edison. “Look up the assigned technician. I’ll bet he’s missing now.”

Yes, yes, yes, Dr Edison encouraged God to accept the offer. He pulled out his cell phone and fingered it a few moments. “Arnaud,” Edison looked up. “It was Arnaud de Mauvais.”

Armand pressed the transmitter on his collar. “Briggs! Lock down the compound. I want Arnaud de Mauvais found if he is still on the premises.”

“Yessir,” came a staticky reply.

“A goddam accomplice,” Armand mused. “already in place. Boris, what have you been up to? How long have you been at this? And what else have you been planning?”

* * *

Unshamed Heart

Meanwhile ...

David Rothschild’s phone rang. He had kept his flight to New York, worried like everyone else about Susan’s whereabouts. Gugino’s facility included a couple luxurious guest suites, which was where David was passing the stressful time waiting for his wife to be found.

Gently, David pulled his secretary’s head back from his penis—she looked at him pleadingly, but business is business—and he answered the phone.

“Yes? Yes. Oh, splendid!” he sighed, then shared a relieved smile with the gorgeous naked bitch next to him. “Yes, I think that would be a wonderful idea. Right outside? I will get the door momentarily.”

He hung up and stood from the bed. “They found Susan, Natalie.”

“You’re going to keep her belly FAT, aren’t you, darling?”

David finished pulling on his robe, then kissed her forehead tolerantly. “Don’t you worry. Suzie’s for making babies; you’re for sweets.”

“’Cause I’m like candy, aren’t I, Daddy?”

Chuckling, he patted her head. “You’re an absolute confectionary, snookums.” Then he went to open the suite door.

Three men wheeled in a large sheet-covered thing. Make that ... a squirming large sheet-covered thing.

They continued to the main living area, then pulled the sheet off.

It turned out to be Susan, with a piece of tape over her mouth, strapped into a straightjacket on top, bare naked-pussied on the bottom. The wheeled platform she rode had a large steel arm shaped like the number “7” attached to its side, going up six feet and back over the center of the platform two feet. From the tip of this arm, Susan’s straightjacket was strapped, so that she dangled, her feet about six inches above the central platform. Soft fuzzy cuffs loosely chained her ankles to that platform so that she couldn’t kick far.

When her flaring eyes landed on that fucking bastard of a treacherous husband of hers ...

... he grinned. “They gotcha, sweetie! I’m so glad!”

Susan growled and kicked uselessly against her foot cuffs. There could be no misreading the murder in her eyes, though.

Then Natalie flounced out of the bedroom still naked. “Oh, goodie! They GOT the bitch!”

This caused a new round of muffled growls and restrained foot-kicking.

Frowning, David’s secretary stepped to his wife, laid her palm upon the woman’s bare hindquarters and squeezed lightly down the thigh to test her firmness there, to the wife’s very audible irritation. Then she looked up at her boss, mildly shocked, “God, she’s just gone to seed, hasn’t she, Daddy?” This caused Susan’s legs to kick angrily some more within the limited range of their soft restraints.

Natalie stood and got her face six inches from the angry wife. “You REALLY need to take better care of yourself, Suzie. So that poor David isn’t ashamed to trot you around in public. I mean, the cellulose is just RAMPANT on that wide-load ass of yours. How do you expect David to keep the respect of his peers if the only bitch he has on his arm is your sorry saggy ass? Hmm?”

Despite the growling and furious but limited agitation of the cow, Natalie pulled her head in range and broad-tongue licked the side of her face from jaw to temple. “Thus ... ME! I’M gonna be David’s show-bitch. I HAVE BEEN for a loooong time now, but ... you know, we had to keep it kinda secretive from the bitchy wife—she had this overdeveloped-sphincter problem. It doesn’t have to be a secret anymore! Now ... well, I may let you wash my feet with your tongue if I’m in a generous mood, you fat cow.”

Light slap-slap to the licked cheek. “And YOU’RE gonna be the BABY-OVEN! Sperm you down, cook at horny-but-fat for nine months, pop out kid, rinse and repeat! You’re gonna LOVE it! It is sooooo ... YOU!”

Susan trembled with anger. If she were loose ... if she could only get her teeth into the back of this bitch’s neck ... the goddam SECRETARY, Christ’s sake ... then the banal slut would know how the rat feels when the cat’s teeth come down on it!

Natalie stepped back to her boss, shaking her head in awe. “Gawwd, how do you even BED that bitch anymore? Oh, that’s right, you don’t. Not since she whored herself for her Ferrari last year.”

While that wasn’t precisely true, it was enough to generate a new round of agitated footwork.

Natalie smirked naughtily to David, “She is SO MUCH FUN to tease, Daddy. Can I keep her? As a pet? Pleeeaaase? I PROMISE not to mistreat her ... TOO badly!”

Leaving his naughty secretary, David stepped to his wife. He caught her fierce eyes with his soft ones and spoke from his heart, “Hi, honey.”

After a several second tantrum of fighting the restraints, Susan stopped struggling and just set her glare upon him, trying to burn a hole through his skull with her eyes, the goddam sonofabitch gonna-burn-in-hell bastard!

“You’ve been kind of bad, haven’t you, sweetie?” he nodded for her, “I’d really hoped to just spring our anniversary gift on you, dear—not give you time to dread it coming. Instead, you bolted and hid—what do you think that says about our marriage? I’ll tell you: it’s not good. But don’t worry, you’ll be begging me to spank your taut naughty little bottom for that later, won’t you? Yeeaaah, of course you will.”

Susan changed tactics. She couldn’t get free of this contraption, and, to be pragmatic, she WASN’T likely to sear through the front of his skull with eye beams. So she made soft, questioning eyes to him, trying to get him to see the suffering soul inside her, the wife baffled that her husband would betray her like this. How could he do this to her? If she could just convey that question to him ...

He clapped his hands proudly, “You’re gonna just LOVE the new you! Wait until you see HOW MUCH nicer it makes you, you’ll be SO MUCH easier to live with. AND ... so much easier to love, honey. I do just love you so much, sweetheart, and to be honest, I don’t know how I do it. You’re ACTUALLY pretty damn prickly and hard and bitter.” Then he shook his head with a grin, “But not after this treatment! You’ll be Daddy’s soft, pliable little sweet-slut then! Just like you and I always WANTED you to be!

“I got Natalie treated a year ago, honey, and she is simply delectable now. Just look at her!”

“You’re going to be just like me!” the naked slut gushed as she waved slightly. “Except FAT! And preggers! And then with little mongrels suckin’ at your teats!”

David wriggled his hand in between the sleeves and straps to lovingly pet a boob through the canvas of the straightjacket. “I went ahead and sprung for the whole baby-bearing package, sweetheart,” he beamed. “You’ll be just the Tiffany’s of sluts, AND Daddy’s stuffed, contented little womb to boot!”

She ducked her head, trying to get him to look up, to meet her eyes, to hear her question, and to answer her. How? How could he DO this to someone he loved? To someone that loved HIM so? To someone that had shared his life? To someone that—

“Don’t worry, though. I won’t keep you preggers forever—after all, we’ve discussed it, and I only want two children, so we’re only going to swell the belly up twice.”

She wriggled again. Look at her, dammit! She knew that if she could get him to look in her eyes, if she could convey the question, that David’s sentimentality would kick in. She knew he had to have second thoughts about this, and if she could just revive those, she would have something to work with.

“So I went ahead and paid for you to crave anal too. Will you like that, sweetie? Begging pathetically to take it up the ass? Because that’s how you’ll be keeping your man interested—with that spankingly hot ass of yours.” He smiled at her.

Yes! Yes, look at her eyes! She tried to convey through her gaze: Remember the good times, the intimate times between us two! Remember the times when our souls touched and caressed! Remember when—Remember, uhm ...

Okay, she wasn’t calling up any particularly passionate times at the moment, but she wasn’t a sentimental person. David, on the other hand, was always romanticizing—he HAD to have interpreted SOME events in their marriage as tender. Think about those! Remember THOSE, David! Remember the “TENDER” times!

David gently slid is hand down the side of his wife’s cheek. “Because I really don’t want to fall out of love with the mother of my children—not after they’re born, not after they’re raised, not ever. And I think anal is how we’ll keep our love alive. I may be wrong, but I think that you begging me to sodomize you, you begging me to take your ass and soil it down with sperm, you begging me from all fours to implant massive orgasms up your butt—I think THAT will be enough to keep our feelings true for each other.”

Think of the tender times, David ... the tender times ... whatever you remember those to be ... think of those ...

“Meanwhile,” he opened his robe as he stepped back to his secretary expectantly. Natalie dropped to her knees and slurped her boss’s rock-hard cock up deep into her face orifice. Susan, feeling her escape from becoming a contented kid-factory and later ass-cow evaporate, gave up on “sincerity” and began struggling more urgently than ever against her restraints. “Meanwhile, I’m gonna pass the time getting my dick sucked by Natalie here. God, you could take some pointers from her! But don’t worry, baby, you’re still the one I love.”

Two of the men that wheeled her in lifted the sheet up to cover her again.

“The next time we see each other, darling, you’ll be my sweet little cock-adoring slut. I can’t wait! I really think this is going to be SO GOOD for our relationship! See you soon, baby ... ehr, baby-maker, that is.”

The two men covered her fiercely wriggling but safely restrained body with the sheet, then wheeled her out and to her treatment room.

“God, that got me horny!” David lightly slapped Natalie’s ass cheek, “Bend over, you horny bitch!”

* * *

“Oh, David ... what have you done to me?” Susan sighed.

“Why, whatever do you mean, sweetie?”

Ten minutes before, Susan had padded up the hallway, naked except for a big pink bow stuck on her ass, to David’s suite. She had had to ... walk by three training center workers with her good parts all ... exposed ... and all. And goddam it, that had gotten her all ... worked up! HORNY! Jiggling up the hall naked but with a big pink bow on your ass should never inspire ... HORNINESS! It was simply HUMILIATING! She should NEVER ... get horny ... over something like THIS! This was just ... sluttish!

And Susan Rothschild was no slut!

Despite what her glistening thighs might say about her!

Then she had knocked on the door of her husband’s suite and waited for nearly two minutes with impatient sighs and rolled eyes while she continued to juice up in the hallway! All the while anxious that another worker would walk up the hall and see all her good parts and make her belly thrill with ... well, being on naked display felt a whole lot better than it OUGHT to!

FINALLY, that fucking bitch-slut of a secretary had opened the door, posing languidly and sighed, “Gaawwwd, I have been just fucked senseless by your husband’s dick! I think I’ve (siiiiigh) reached enlightenment.”

When they had last parted, Susan had made a promise to scratch this bitch’s eyes out when next she saw her, and later fondled the fantasy of doing exactly that. Now, though, she ... lowered her eyes as her cheeks blushed with the shame of being a naked anniversary present to her husband and his damned mistress.

“You’re late, bitch,” Natalie shook her head. “What did you do? Stop to strut your ass like a whore?”

Susan opened her mouth to just fucking inform this insolent little—

Except ... her lower belly was just so awash and swelled with sexual excitement that ...

“Yes, miss,” moaned out of her mouth, “What do you expect from a ... slut like meeeee?” Her eyes fluttered as that last word veered towards a shivering whine. Ohgod, it SHOULD NOT FEEL so good to demean yourself!

And most certainly not to your husband’s mistress! To the bitch spreading her legs to lure your husband’s cock away from YOUR needy wet pussy and into HERS!

“Well, haul it back to the bed. We’ve been waiting for you.”

Susan gave a startled yip as her husband’s secretary and mistress slap-grabbed a buttock to squeeze it briefly as Susan walked by her.

Goddam, she knew she’d splattered some lube out onto the floor at being felt up like that! And she knew the bitch had seen it, by her condescending snicker!

“Don’t just stand there and shiver, you horny slut, haul the royal heinie back to the bed.”

Susan got a grip on herself and padded back to David.

“Mmm, don’t you look fine, Suzie. Turn around for me to see.” Susan slowly spun around for her husband’s viewing pleasure. “I like the bow, sweetie. You look great in a bow. Doesn’t she look great in a bow, Nat?”

“Oh, she is just the sweetest little slut, David, tramping around with her big pink bow that says: part these cheeks, boys, and BEND ME OVER like the WHORE that I am!”

Susan’s face seared a little hotter with shame. Also, a little more lube dribbled out and down her thigh.

“Oh, David ... what have you done to me?” she sighed before him now, with the pretty pink bow still adorning her gorgeous ass.

“Why, whatever do you mean, sweetie?”

“David ... I’m so damned HORNY, I can’t STAND IT! And I’m getting horny at ALL THE WRONG THINGS!”

“Wrong things? Like what, snookums?”

“Like—like standing here in front of you and that BITCH—”

“Hey!” Natalie complained.

“—and I can’t even—Daaaaavid! I can’t even keep from drooling lube onto the carpet when your damned bitch feels up my ass!”

With a giggle, said damned bitch tickled her fingers up the inside of Susan’s thigh from behind, inducing a gasp and shivers.

David used a gentle voice, “I’m ... so sorry, Susan. I—I don’t know what got into me. Why don’t you go pull on some clothes, and we can talk about it?”

“Yes! Yes, clothes! I should be clothed and not all ... naked ... in front of your damned bitch!”

“Hey!” Natalie protested again.

“We’ve already picked out your outfit, snookums. Step into the bathroom and slip it on.”

Susan jiggled naked and butt-bowed past her husband’s mistress into the bathroom. Thank God, she was going to get to cover herself up. She was going just MAD with everyone seeing ... and looking at all her good parts... and making fun of her ... how horny and needy she was ... and—

Oh, shit! No!

No! No! No! No! No! NO!

“David!” she called “I am NOT going to wear this! It’s—it’s pornographic! And it ...” she held up the couple scraps of cloth, “it won’t cover up ANYTHING!”

“Okay, then jiggle back out here naked,” he gave her a choice.

Goddammit! She wasn’t going back out there NAKED! She was horny enough as it was! Griping and drooling still more lube, she ... slipped on the slut scraps.

It was ... what a French maid outfit would be if it were reduced down to its bare pornographic minimum. Four-inch heels, six-inch black skirt—more of a low, wide belt, really—with a three-inch white apron, the little hairpiece, and a damned feather duster. She left her pretty pink butt-bow on the bathroom countertop.

“Daaaaaavid!” she whined as she stepped back out flicking her feather duster. “This just makes me look even SLUTTIER!”

“Mmm, yes it does, snookums!”

“Daaaaaaavid!”

“You are just the cutest little thing!” Natalie cupped the wife’s ass.

When her eyes stopped fluttering, Susan whined again, “Daaaaavid! Make her STOP that!”

“Yeah, Natalie,” he stood up from the bed and patted the mattress, “I feel like sinking my pecker into the puss anyway. Come here and bend over.”

The slut-secretary adulteress jiggled past the wife and tongue-kissed the husband with a brazenness that just made Susan ... WET! Then the bitch crawled onto the mattress doggie style and mewled as she hiked her ass back at Susan’s husband.

Mewled! For Susan’s own husband to dick her! That ... CUNT! That goddam CUNT!

“Suzie, honey, come on over here a sec,” David gestured.

Dreading how much she knew she was going to like whatever degrading thing it was that David was going to make her do, Susan ... stepped to husband and mistress.

“Honey, guide my pecker into Natalie’s pussy for me.”

Susan looked down at her husband’s hard-on, then at his bitch’s hindquarters. He expected her to ... adulterate ... herself?! She was supposed to be the cheating couple’s ... SERVANT and MAID?! To ... insert THINGS in PLACES ... just to WHAT?! Just further HUMILIATE herself?!

Ignoring the surge of lust in her belly at that, she whined, “Daaaaaavid! I can’t dooooo that! I don’t waaaaaant to ... aim your cock into ... ‘the other woman’! You’re supposed to bend ME over and fuck ME! I want your pecker buried inside MY pelvis while I jabber incoherently! I’M supposed to be the dumb bitch that you fuck silly!”

“You are, baby—you know you’re the one I love. I just want to sperm my secretary all up first. And I want you to help me, sweetheart. Besides, it will make you feel so slutty to help me cheat on you with this damned bitch.”

“Hey!” Natalie complained once again.

That ... that was SOOOOO true ...

Gawd, what a WHORE she would be ... her OWN HANDS guiding her husband’s cock into his mistress ... like some pathetic ...

With a whimper, Susan sank to her knees and reached up to take her husband’s solid erection lovingly into her hands. But before she could guide it into Natalie’s pussy, she ... found herself distracted ... fascinated by cock ... he was just so ... so ...

“Ohgod, I LOVE these things now!” she whimpered before sinking her face onto his dick.

“Hey! Hey!” Natalie complained from all fours, twisted around to see the pecker-theft, “That’s MINE! Get your lips offa it, bitch!”

“GOSH!” Susan slurped off of it, leaving it swathed in spittle, then twisted her hands caressingly up and down its length, “It’s so BIG, David! And so HARD! Ohgod, I’m CREAMING myself here!”

“I know, sweetie,” he patted her head, “But now it’s time to guide it into the damned bitch for Daddy.”

“Hey!” Natalie complained one more time from all fours.

Keeping pecker in hand, Susan turned her head to study the pussy. Damn, Natalie’s pelvis and thighs were glistening pretty damn shiny themselves! Holding her breath, Susan ... steered the pecker toward the puss ... as David stepped to and slowly thrust hips forward.

Fascinated, breath still held, she watched the cockhead part the lips, then ... sink in wetly to the hilt. Natalie shut her eyes and whimpered and began grinding her ass back against Susan’s husband’s dick.

Ohgod! Ohgod! That was so ... FILTHY! With her right there in the room WITH THEM! As they CHEATED on her! And she’d ... she’d used her OWN HANDS to ... to ...

Susan leaned back from the adulterous penetration happening right in her face and stared up, “Do it, David! Do it! Do it! Fuck the bitch! Rut that cunt! Fuck her SILLY! Make the damn bitch BEG FOR IT! While I just ... while I just sit here and watch, too busy creaming myself with excitement to do anything bitchy about it!”

“Mmm, yeah, sweetie. Daddy’s gonna do just that. But I want you to go down to the foot of the bed and watch from there.”

“But—Ohgod, Daddy! You are FUCKING her! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Ohgod, FUCK her! Cheat on me with the goddam slut! Make her—”

David slowed his hips to a stop. “Sweetie, foot of the bed. Now.”

Unable to tear her eyes from ... the penetration ... Susan slowly stood and sidled to stand by the foot of the bed.

“Good girl,” David resumed pumping adulterous bitch.

Susan realized that she was playing the cheerleader for the cheating couple, realized that she herself—the wife—was getting fucked over right here as she watched ... but she did not care, it just felt too good to watch this bitch TAKE IT! “FUCK the bitch! Fuck her SENSELESS, David! FUCK the COW!”

What? The damned mistress had no comeback to that? She was too busy whimpering as she got REAMED. GOD, Susan was enjoying watching this! “Fuck her, David! Fuck the cow! Make her moo!”

“Sweetie, sweetie,” David slowed his hips to a stop again, causing his secretary to wriggle her hips with whines to restart him, “You looked like you were getting a little excited there. I don’t want you to get off until Natalie here gets off, okay? Natalie cums first; THEN you get to cum.”

“David!” Susan complained. Goddammit, she had been really getting into watching the cunt get dicked! Now she ... had to WAIT to really enjoy it?!

David resumed pumping.

“Fuck the bitch! Fuck her!” Susan cheered with yet one more reason now to urge the cheating couple on now. “Goddammit, fuck the cow!”

Getting a firm grip on each tit of the bitch under him, David grunted and curled hips forward and unloaded into her.

“Yes! Sperm her, David! Stain her down! Fuck the bitch!”

After a minute of tensing, David relaxed his grip on tit, pulled pecker from puss with a slurping sound, then sat on the bed, leaned back to lay on it, and sighed.

“Oh, baby ...” Natalie rolled over onto her back and laid next to him, “oh, you are so wonderful!”

“You DID it, David! You FUCKED her! And she TOOK it, the damned bitch!” Susan sneered in a whisper, then ... realized something. Natalie was ... she never did ... “You ... didn’t CUM, did you?”

“Ohgod,” Natalie sighed, “I have cum so many times in the last couple days ... Gawd, you would not BELIEVE how horny it made David to think about them fucking with your head ... so, it’s okay ... I don’t mind ...”

“I—” Susan swallowed hard, “I do!” She couldn’t get off until this bitch came! And ... GAWDDAMN! ... she was horny! “Daaaaaavid! Make the bitch CUM!”

“I am just,” he sighed without raising his head up, “too tired out, snookums.”

God ... DAMMIT! Susan ground her cunt against her palm twice, making whining noises. She was—she was—she HAD to—

SON of a BITCH!

Susan stepped to the goddam mistress, pulled her knees apart, then sank her face in between the bitch’s thighs!

“Ohgo-o-o-od! David!” Natalie shivered, startled. “She’s—she’s LICKING me!”

“Susan!?” David chuckled.

“I gotta,” Susan raised her face up momentarily, cheeks glistening, “I gotta get OFF, David! I am HORNY out of my MIND!” Then she sank face back in between thighs.

“Oh, shiiit!” Natalie giggled as Susan hummed away at her clit. “Make sure you suck ... some of your husband’s used sperm out of my hole too, you dumb cow ... nnngh! yeah! like that!”

Natalie laid her hands on the back of Susan’s head as said head went to work sucking second-hand sperm and licking clit. “Mmm, I gotta say, David, she’s not a bad pussy-licker ... Oh, bitch! Did you do this for a living in a previous career? ... nnnggh ... Hey! I asked you a question, cow!”

But Susan’s face was far too busy munching rug to reply. Her right hand was buried back between her own thighs, fingering herself uselessly.

“Ohgod, David, what a SLUT you have for a wife! She’s going after your sperm, even if she has to suck it out of me! The other fucking woman! How DEGRADING for her!”

David was hard again. God, he loved his new wife! He got off the bed, stood behind Susan and slap-cupped a buttock as she munched. “I love it. What a WHORE you’ve become, darling! First, you yourself slide my cock right into your competition ... then you cheer us on as we rut right in front of you ... then you get our sex juices smeared all over your cheeks while you desperately try to bring my supplemental bitch pleasure until she cums ...”

“Ohgod! Ohgod!” the supplemental bitch began to tense, hands pushing harder against the back of Susan’s head, grinding face to cunt, “Lick it! Lick it, you dumb cooooooowwwwwww!” Then Natalie’s back arched as she moaned.

“... and now ... here she cums,” David jabbed his pecker into his wife’s hole.

Great, deep gasps came from the head between Natalie’s thighs as Susan ... CAME! Ohhhhhh ... FUCK, she came!

Chuckling, David just rode the cum-bucking hips of his new turbo-charged wife from behind.

“Ohhgaaawwwd,” Susan finally sighed, quieting down limply, still impaled on her husband’s cock, glistening face released now from his mistress’s thighs. She laid the side of her head down on the other woman’s pussy and just ... breathed.

Vaguely, Susan knew that somehow ... her sonofabitch husband had ... had her brainwashed. And whatever else these wonderful criminals had done to her ... they had armed her crotch with sexual thermonuclear bombs for her pussy to fire at her brain ...

And she had just survived one such total meltdown of the brain ...

She wasn’t sure how many more she could take ...

But she was willing to find out ...

“Ohgod, David,” she sighed, pussy still mounted on him, “what have you DONE to me, baby?”

With a chuckle, he slap-cupped her ass cheek, then started sliding his pecker in and out of her. “Just you wait, honey, it gets even better. It’s going to be a couple years, but, like I told you, I had you done up for anal. If you think THIS blows your mind, wait until we try that. But later, after the kids—I want to pregger you up twice first.”

Susan frowned. Pleasure THIS good was ... well, it was dangerous.

“David, I ... I don’t WANT it to feel even better than this! This feels TOO GOOD already! This just feels so good that you could use it to make me whore for it.”

“Sweetie ... you already ARE a whore.”

“I—” Well, she ... HAD just inserted her husband’s dick into his secretary ... and urged them to hump with her newly filthy mouth ... and desperately munched rug and rode a bucking pussy with her lips and tongue ... “I ... guess I am, aren’t I?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

She was starting to grind her ass back against his cock, but wanted to stay focused until she talked through this. “But David, I’m the mother of your—” oops, that’s right—she hadn’t been preggered up yet. “I’m GOING TO BE the mother of your children. Do you ... really ...WANT me to whore? Do you really want me to humiliate and degrade myself? Nnnngh—” she whined as he cupped tit “—nnggh. Do you ... REALLY want me to be an ass whore for you and your damn mistress?”

“Hey!” Natalie spoke her first intelligible word since cumming.

“Hmm ... yeah,” David decided.

Susan whimpered. “Ohgod! Me toooooo!” she whined, starting to really get into getting fucked again. Yeeeaah ... she could whore for sex like this. And David had said that anal would even blow all this away—Susan couldn’t begin to comprehend that. But before they tried anal, they had to ... inseminate her ... and turn her into a baby factory to grow kids and lactate up the tits ...

She shivered.

“David! I wanna get PREGGERS! I wanna see my BELLY swell with your CHILD! Ohgod, FUCK me, David! Sperm me down with everything you’ve GOT! Fuck me and KNOCK ME UP, baby!”

David grinned as he thrust in and out of his little momma-to-be.

“I wanna be one knocked-up slut, David! I can’t WAIT to swell all up! Oh, this belly is going to look SO GOOD all fat with your child! And then I’m going to have a little David, and you can BOTH drink my milk! Ohgod, baby, KNOCK ME UP! Fuck a BABY into me! Fuck one deep!”

David obliged his bitch.

While his secretary, who wasn’t really such a total bitch after all, swapped spit with the mewling wife.

* * *