The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xanadu: Redux

by J. Darksong

* * *

Chapter 2: (I need...) Serenity

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay?”

Eugene Frasier rolled his eyes, sighing deeply. “For the last time, woman, aye! I ken full well how to take care for me own offspring!” Taking the toast from the toaster, he moved back to the stove, flicking the sauce pan lightly with his wrist, tossing and catching the pancake back in the pan with ease. “I’ve got wee Jimmy upstairs bathing right now, and I have his clothes picked out for his Kindergarten class.”

Lacie sighed. “Alright... but Katie, do you have her clothes laid out? And... and remember, she only gets soy milk, not the regular kind, like Jimmy—”

Gene held up the container of soy milk from the counter next to the stove. “Lacie Ann!” he exclaimed, exasperated. “Have I not had the raising of our children, right alongside you? Or was there some other man there with you in the hospital getting his hands crushed in your iron grip while the doctor kept telling you to ‘push, push’! Lass, I know what I’m doing. Stop stalling, and go to work.”

Despite herself, Lacie smiled. “Am I so transparent?”

“No, but I know you well enough to know when you’re feeling nervous or scared and trying to hide it.” Setting aside the skillet, he moved over to her. “You’ll be fine, love. You were an excellent teacher before you settled down to raise our kids, and you haven’t lost a step in the five years since. You passed accreditation, you received your license... Lacie, you are ready for this. The only thing you’re missing is confidence... which is strange, since you are usually the most confident person I know.”

She shrugged, looking down. “I know. I guess... I just don’t handle big changes well.”

Holding her chin in his hands, he smiled. “You’ll be fine,” he repeated, leaning forward to kiss her. “Trust me.”

“No!” she said giggling, pushing him back. “Don’t! You’ll ruin my makeup, and I don’t have time to go back and straighten up again.” She glanced at her watch. “Well, guess I’d better get going, or I really will be late.” She hugged him tightly, then readjusted her blouse and skirt. “Gene... thank you. For reassuring me.”

“Och, well, I’m just reminding you of what you already know yourself. Now go on. Everything will be fine til ye return,”

Smiling again, taking her bag from the counter, she left, letting out a deep breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. It felt so... strange. Everything in her life was perfect, absolutely perfect. So... why did she feel so ill at ease?

It’s almost as if I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop, or something, she mused, starting the car. Like I’m waiting for some unknown doom to sweep down and take this all away from me. But... why? Hasn’t it always been like this? Haven’t I always been happy and content with my loved ones to support me? So... why does it feel like such a tenuous happiness?

“No,” she said aloud, backing out of the driveway. “It’s just nerves. I need to think positive for a change.” She forced a smile. “This is a new day, and a turning point in my life. Change isn’t always a bad thing. No... this is good. After all, what’s the worst that could happen?”

* * *

“So, um, like how did you guys do on Mr. Swakowski’s test?” Janet asked.

Mindy rolled her eyes. “Oh, you do not EVEN want to know! Gahd... why did I even sign of for this class anyway?”

“Because its required,” Janet reminded her dismally. “I mean, you go through the trouble of finding the easiest major offered, just to get your dad off his back about your grades, and they still manage to slip in these bullshit classes!”

“Yeah,” Sandy grunted in agreement. “Like a Liberal Arts major needs to know science or math anyway! I mean, hello? The only math we need to know is figuring out how much we have available on our Gold and Platinum cards.”

Janet turned to their other friend, who stood strangely quiet. “What about you, Sam? How did you do?”

Smirking, Samantha showed her paper. “Sorry, girls. Read it and weep!”

Three jaws dropped. “You got 100 percent?!?” Mindy exclaimed, grabbing the paper from her in disbelief. “What? Are you banging Professor Swakowski? Ewwww! Sick! He’s like, a hundred!”

“Yeah,” Sandy agreed. “I mean, hello? Even I don’t need a good grade that badly!”

“No, no, it’s not like that,” Sam protested. “I’ve just been... getting some private tutoring. From another student,” she added, seeing the expressions on their faces. “Seriously! You know Pete Reiley, the guy that sits two rows behind Susan?”

“The NERD?!?” Sandy made a gagging gesture. “Ugh. Tough call... but I think I’d rather bang the old geezer.”

Samantha scowled. “I’m not FUCKING him, alright? Geez... he may be a major geek, but he’s also... well, shit, he must know his stuff pretty well. I mean, he always gets A’s in class. And his new ‘study methods’ seem to be working, on me, at least,” she reminded them, pointing at her test score.

“Yeah, well...” Janet murmured for a moment, thinking. “I guess you do have a point. So, what does he charge you?”

Samantha frowned. “Um... actually... nothing. He hasn’t asked for a single penny from me.”

“No money?” Mindy crossed her arms. “So what’s the catch, then? If he’s not demanding sexual favors, then why is he tutoring you? I know a lot of guys, and believe me, they all think about only one thing: S-E-X. No way Nerd Boy is helping you raise your GPA out of the goodness of his heart!”

“Yeah, well, that’s what I thought at first, myself,” Samantha admitted. “I mean, I never really liked him at all—”

“Hated, is more like it,” Janet cut in. “Ever since orientation when he bumped into you and made you spill your cappuccino on that white blouse you used to own—”

“—but, I have to admit, he’s not... nearly as bad as I thought,” she finished, shaking her head. “My blouse aside, he’s not a bad guy. Not that I’d want to go out on a date with him or anything,” she said quickly. “Total barfsville. Still, I can stand to hang around with him for an hour or two a week, if it helps me ace Swakowski’s class.”

The other girls murmured their agreement, then turned the conversation on to other topics. Samantha stayed quiet, unlike her usual boisterous self, only giving one word replies when asked. As the group decided to leave to head out to the student center, Samantha glanced back over her shoulder. Pete Reiley stood just a bit down the hallway, watching carefully. He nodded to her slowly, and a soft sigh of pleasure escaped her lips.

During their last ‘study session’ Pete decided to use Samantha to spread his control out to the other wealthy attractive girls, starting with the other members of her clique. They all disliked him, simply because of his status—or rather, lack thereof—but none of them actively hated him as Samantha once had. Over the past several days he had worked deep within her psyche, changing her viewpoint on a number of things, particularly how she viewed him. Now that she had become his devoted thrall, she was only too eager to help him bend them to his will as well.

She did much better than I thought she would, he thought, grinning to himself. I told her not to arouse suspicion, and she played her part so well I almost believed it was the old Samantha talking. And she didn’t push them into it, which was what I was the most worried about. No, this is something we need to handle gently. I don’t want too many people knowing about this; if anything goes wrong, the less people that can connect this to me, the better.

Not that anything should go wrong, of course. Still, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.

He smiled slightly, watching Sam recover, still trying to maintain her cover and pretend she hadn’t just have a major orgasm. Yeah. Nothing like a little pre-programmed ‘positive reinforcement’ to let my little agent know I’m proud of her. It’s really a shame I haven’t had a chance to actually fuck her myself... between all the extensive programming, breaking down her barriers one by one, and doing some actual studying to make sure she passed the test, I haven’t had the chance to actually sample the fruits of all this labor.

Oh well. Maybe I’ll just change our next ‘study session’ into a ‘show-your-Master-just-how-much-you-love-and-adore-him session’ to make up for it.

Gathering his books together, he strolled down the hallway in the opposite direction, heading to his next class.

* * *

“Good afternoon, students. My name is Mrs. Lacie Ann Frasier,” she said, writing her name on the white board. “I will be taking over your Physics 3 class for the rest of the semester. Dr. Lansing left me all of his notes on what you were studying up to now, and I see no reason why we can’t move through this transition smoothly.” She smiled slightly. “And in case you all had your hopes up, no, I don’t plan on lightening the course load from what Dr. Lansing has already set.” A loud groan rose up from the students, and her smile widened. “Now, now, that’s enough of that. I’ve reviewed your class files, and if your previous work is any indication, you’re all bright enough to handle the work load. Now then, let’s review the results on last week’s test on chapter 4, shall we?”

Another groan sounded from the class, as she handed back the papers. Unlike earlier in the day, her smile was completely genuine. They were right. It is just like riding a bike; you never really forget. This morning, I was nervous, almost petrified, but look at me now, making jokes. Gods, I’d forgotten how much I used to love this. I love my family, I really do... but it’s really gratifying to feel useful again.

Stepping back behind her desk, she turned on the overhead projector, and dimmed the lights. “Let’s take a look at number one, shall we? Here we’re showing a comparison of radioactive output of natural uranium 238 opposed to an equal amount of depleted uranium 238. Note that the term ‘depleted’ is somewhat misleading; if there is one thing that we know in the atomic world is the waste we end up with is as often as not more powerful that the fuel we used to make it. Now, taking a one gram sample of each, and using one year as time ‘t’, we can use the formula kt = ln (a / (a-x) ) to find the amount of decay. If ‘a’ is the starting amount, then with a little mathematical reconstruction... yes, um” glancing at her seating chart, “Peter?”

“Um, so, what is the amount used for ‘a’ in the formula? I used one gram, but I didn’t get anything close to the answer you have written down.”

“Oh, that?” Lacie bit her lip. “Well, since we looking at U-238 specifically in this example, and not the other two naturally occurring isotopes, U-235 and U-234, the amount of ‘a’ would be the percentage of that particular isotope in a 1 gram sample... which I believe is generally 99.3 percent. So, .993 grams in this example, instead of one.”

The class murmured slightly in approval. “Um... yeah... I knew that,” Brian murmured lamely, lowering his hand. He grunted softly as she continued the discussion, quickly typing in the new values on his calculator, then sighing deeply as the answer displayed matched the circled answer Mrs. Frasier had scribbled in the margin in red.

Damn. She’s right. I HATE it when I miss something simple like that. Still... she is pretty impressive. She’s pulling all these numbers and equations out of her head. She only glanced at the papers once when she started going over the problems, and she hasn’t even opened the book since she started talking. Glancing over at her as she turned back to the whiteboard, he smiled. Heh. Not bad... not bad at all. A beautiful body to go with that beautiful mind. Hard to believe she’s married and a mother of two.

“And when you compare the final totals, as in problem number six,” Lacie finished up, circling the final answer on the board, “you see that the supposedly ‘depleted’ uranium has roughly seventy-five percent of the radioactive output of the natural unprocessed uranium. we started with.” She turned back to face the class, turning up the lights again. “So. Are there any questions? Were you able to follow along fairly well?”

A young girl in the back row raised her hand. “So, basically, from this experiment, it shows that depleted uranium is safer than regular old uranium found in nature, but just barely?”

Lacie sighed. “Well, that’s the general theory... umm... Amy. The reality, however, is that theories are only that, theories, until proven. When you process Uranium for use in nuclear reactors, or in nuclear weapons, or even for scientific study, you have only a basic idea of what you’re going to end up with until you actually make it. The problem with radioactive materials is the decay time—either its incredibly short, from a few seconds to a few hours, or ridiculously long, from two hundred fifty thousand years to several billion years. So, who’s to say that in a few dozen lifetimes we won’t end up with something completely unexpected and unforeseen as a byproduct?”

“Let’s look at our calculations for the deplete uranium again. In that one gram of material, we used our calculations based on the largest amounts created in the processing, but if we stop looking at the big picture and study the intermediate steps that lead to that picture, you have to take into account trace elements plutonium 239, plutonium 240, and americium 241, which weren’t in our previous calculations. They don’t bump up the overall total by more than a percent, but you also have to take into account their byproducts. And if when we add neptunium 235 into the mix, suddenly the total radiation output basically triples!” She shook her head. “A good scientist believes in what can be proven, but is wise enough not to assume that they know EVERYTHING about what they do know.” She smiled slightly. “Or think they know. After all, it was only a few hundred years ago that we realized that the earth WASN’T flat as a pancake.”

The class laughed at the joke, and Lacie’s smile grew. “Alright. Enough of that. This is Physics, not Philosophy. Since I’ve droned on and all nearly the entire class period, I’ll make you a deal: we’ll end class a half-hour early if any of you can tell me which naturally occurring element has the most radioisotopes.” She smirked. “I’ll give you a hint: it was the poison used to murder a famous Russian dissident back in 2006.”

The students grumbled for several minutes, arguing among themselves, until Lacie shook her head. “Alright. Time’s up. It’s not really something you’d find in your normal reading anyway, more of a trivia question. The answer is Polonium, element 84... which, coincidentally, is your next assignment. I want you all to diagram the radioactive decay cycle for each of its twenty-five isotopes.” A loud groan escaped from the class. “Think of it as practice, and inspiration. Next Monday we’re going on a little field trip to the Frasier-Mcmillan Technology Center to see a little practical application of what you’ve been studying so far this year. Alright... see you all on Wednesday!”

“Ah, man,” a dark haired boy named Nathan groaned, as he left the classroom. “Twenty-five decay cycles? Damn... why couldn’t she have picked the element with the LEAST number of isotopes instead?”

“Hey, it’s not that bad,” another boy, Rick piped in. “At least her voice doesn’t drone on and on like ol’ Lansing used to.” He smirked, wagging his eyebrows. “Plus, she’s not bad to look at, either.”

Several of the boys chuckled softly. “Tell me about it,” a third boy, Eddie replied. “The whole period I kept praying, ‘Oh please, oh please, just let her drop something, ANYTHING, and bend over to pick it up!” Sigh. “No dice, though. I just hope she’s dressed the same way on Wednesday.”

“You got that right,” Nathan nodded with a grin. “Hell, I think I might just move up from the back row to the front row from now on.”

Peter Reiley nodded in sympathy from a distance behind the others. Considered something of a geek even among the ‘smart kids’ he was truly an outcast among outcasts. Still, seems like we’re all on the same wavelength about the new teacher. Heh, even Julie and Anna were eyeing her up like a side of beef, and those two usually only have eyes for each other! An evil smirk crossed his face. Hmmm. Lesbians... now that might be an interesting project. It might be a little difficult to get either of them alone long enough to do the initial induction, but once I get inside one of their minds, putting the other under my control is practically a given. Heh... I wonder how much programming it would take to turn a couple of hardcore, fully confirmed lesbians on to cock?

Walking out of class, his head full of nefarious plans and ideas, he didn’t notice the man walking down the hallway towards the class until he was right on top of him. “AHHhhh! Shit! What th—aahm oh, um, Dr. Thorne, oh, um, I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there!”

The instructor nodded calmly, straightening his jacket. “Yes, hmm... You mind no doubt too busy contemplating physics problems to bother watching where you’re going, hmm?” he said with a smirk, glancing in at Lacie, still gathering together her papers in the classroom. He nodded. “Off with you, Mr. Reiley. Just don’t let it happen again.” Pete nodded, gathering up his fallen books and papers, letting the professor continue on his way.

Lacie glanced up just as Dr. Thorne entered. “So, how’s your first day going so far?” he said, smiling grandly, leaning against the door. “You seem to be doing okay... not nearly as frazzled as I was on my first day.”

“Ah, Dr. Thorne? No, everything’s going just fine. Everyone in the staff has been super nice, and the students are just great.” She smirked. “Some of them tried the usual tricks... trying to get me to bend over... you know, the usual things.” She sighed. “Although, frankly, at my age, I don’t see why they bother.”

Dr. Thorne blinked. “You... you’re kidding, right? Please tell me you’re kidding.”

Lacie laughed. “Well, that’s sweet of you to say, but I’m not as ‘perky’ as I once was. I work out, try to stay fit, but after two kids, several years of marriage, and hitting the big ‘4-0’, I’m just thankful no one’s suggested locking me in the bell tower to yell out ‘Sanctuary!’ all day.”

Thorne merely chuckled. “Seems to me that you have some self-esteem issues, Dr. Frasier. Maybe you’d like to talk about it, sometime? In private?”

Still smiling, Lacie shook her head. “Careful, Dr. Thorne. The University frowns on sexual harassment you know. Besides, I’m married, remember?”

Rolling his eyes theatrically, he replied, “No, no, no, I mean in my office. Besides being the head of the school’s Psychology Department, I’m also a practicing Psychotherapist. Seriously, though, Dr. Frasier, if you ever feel the need to talk—just as friends and colleagues, mind—my door is always open to you.”

Lacie nodded. “Thank you, Doctor. That’s good to know. And really, I’m fine. Yes, I have a few issues... but my comments were made mostly ‘tongue-in-cheek’. I may not be a spandex wearing supermodel, but I think I do alright for my age.”

Thorne smirked, glancing at her sideways. “Well, as one colleague to another, I’m of the opinion that you’d look just fine in spandex.”

Gathering up the last of her papers, Lacie placed them inside her briefcase and closed it shut. “Well, Doctor, this is my last class for the day. I’m off to home now, to see how much of the building is left standing after my husband’s first day as ‘Mr. Mom’. Guess I’ll see you again tomorrow.”

“Good evening, Dr. Frasier,” Dr. Thorne said idly, dropping his look of reserved composure once she had passed. Unobserved now, he leered at her, licking his lips slightly. “Oh yes, my dear Dr. Frasier,” he said under his breath, twirling a gold pocket watch attached to a chain idly with one hand, “rest assured, we’ll be seeing each other again, soon enough.”

* * *

“Well... all things considered, the house looks better than I expected.”

Eugene glared hotly at Lacie, who attempted not to laugh, failing miserably. “That’s not fair, now, is it? The house is actually in better shape now than before you went to work!”

“Honey, you painted the walls green.”

“Well, love, ye neglected to mention wee Katie Ann’s penchant for drawing on the walls,” he said hotly. “Nor the fact that ye actually BOUGHT her a set of magic markers for her to draw on the walls!”

“Well, yes, I bought her the Crayola Washable Markers... you know, the kind you can just wipe off with a damp rag?”

Gene held up a small box of markers. “Aye. I ken. I read the cover. The problem is, Katie didnae USE her markers this time! No, she thought it would be more fun to draw on the walls with Daddy’s permanent markers while he was making dinner.” He sighed deeply. “Poor lass still doesnae fully get why she got in trouble... because Mommy lets her draw on the walls all the time, apparently!”

Lacie giggled again, leaning in to kiss her husband. “Okay. So this one was my fault, then. I’ll see if I can get her interested in drawing on paper instead of the walls. I’m just... I mean... why green?”

Gene shrugged. “It was the only paint we had downstairs in the garage. Anyway, I’ve scheduled for a painter to come by on Thursday to redo the whole house, so if you have a better choice of color, now’s the time to speak up.”

Moving into the dining room, she gasped in surprise. “Wow! Honey... this is really sweet! A candle lit dinner.”

Gene smirked, pulling back a chair for her to sit in, pushing it up to the table. “Aye, kinda makes up for the living room wall, doesn’t it?” Moving to the other side of the room, he adjusted the lighting, then lit the candles. “And for my wisecracking, yet lovely wife,” he replied, lifting up the trays, “I have prepared her favorite: veal picata with fettuccuni, served with an lemon butter and garlic sauce, artichoke hearts, and to drink, I opened up that twenty-eight year old Riesling I’ve been saving.”

Taking a bite, Lacie smiled. “It’s great! MMmmmm! Delicious!” Drinking a sip of wine, she added, “If I’d known you could cook like this, we wouldn’t have eaten out so much all these years.” Putting down her fork for a moment, she turned to face him. “And not that I don’t appreciate all of this, love... I really do... but, what’s the special occasion? It was just my first day of work; it’s not like it was our anniversary.”

“So?” he said, with a shrug. “I can’t do something nice for you, out of the blue? And... by chance did I mention that your dad came by and took the kids for the night to give us a night alone?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

Lacie giggled. “Ah. At last, the secret comes out. You’re just buttering me up to get me into bed later.”

Drinking deeply from his glass, Gene leaned forward, til he was nearly nose-to-nose with her. “Now, now, mo duinne,” he growled softly, causing her breath to catch, “we both know there’s no need to bribe you to get you into my bed.” He stared deep into her eyes. “I did this for you because you deserve it, love. And because I love you.” His lip twitched, signaling the end of his serious mood. “That’s not to say I don’t have ulterior motives for getting you drunk off your arse.”

Lacie gulped down the rest of her wine. “Do you think I’m that much of a lightweight, that I get drunk off of one glass of wine?”

“Och, no, lass, not you,” Gene deadpanned, pouring her another full glass. “One glass only gets your buzzed. It take two glasses to get you drunk.”

Rolling her eyes, Lacie gulped down half the glass in one swallow, taking his dare. “Ha. And double ha! What do you have to nay sow, Mr. Sparty Mants?” Her brow furrowed. “Wait. That didn’t... sound just right, did it?”

“About par for the course, lass,” Gene replied, reaching for her glass. “This is potent stuff. Perhaps two full glasses is too much for ye after all.”

“Hey!” Lacie yelled, snatching the glass from him. “I’m not done yet! And I’m going to show you that I CAN hold my lil... lil... my llllliiicccuor!” Draining the rest of the glass, and grinned back at him. “See? And I’m not even drunk yet! Taa daaaa!”

This time Gene rolled his eyes. “Well, I guess you certainly showed me, dearheart.” Standing up from the table, he extended a hand. “Since you’re done, let’s head to the bedroom to continue this... debate.”

“Fine by me. And I’m NOT drunk,” she protested, shooing away his hand as she stood up from the table. “Whhhooooooooaaaa... okay... well, maybe I’m a teeeny bit drunk,” she admitted, as she reeled, stopped from hitting the floor by Gene’s quick reflexes. She giggled. “Oh dear. You got me wasted. Now there’s noooooootttthhhinnnggg—nothing, nothing, noth-ing, I can do to keep you from having your way with me!” She giggled again. “All part of your dastardly plan, no doubt.”

“Aye, love, that’s it exactly,” Gene agreed, leading her gently back into the bedroom, helping her undress before laying her gently onto the bed. “I’m really a diabolical super villain,” he whispered softly, placing her limp, unresisting arms up over her head, “just like in the movies. And now that I’ve drugged you, and lured you back to my lair,” slipping out of his own clothes now, “I plan to have my way with you before disposing of you in some overly elaborate, senselessly complicated fashion.”

Lacie shuddered in pleasure, her naked flesh heating up with every word. For some strange reason, their role play was really affecting her tonight. She could almost visualize everything he was suggesting... could almost feel her naked flesh, bound with ropes and chains... could almost hear the demented diabolical laughter echoing from the walls. Yes... she was a heroine, captured and drugged, rendered helpless... vulnerable.

And it was turning her on more than anything she could remember.

“Ohhhhhhgggaaaawwwdddd!!” she hissed deeply, arching into Gene’s touch as he began caressing and stroking her smooth supple belly. “Lower! Lower, please! Gawwwwddd... touch me there... touch me!!”

Gene smirked evilly. “Aren’t ye supposed to say something heroic now, like, ‘Ye’ll never get away with this, ye evil fiend!’” Gripping her hips tightly, he began nibbling and sucking a slow path down her naked body, starting at the nape of her neck.

“You’ll never... uuuugggghhhh... g-g-ggggeeeetttt... ohhhhgaaaawwdd... get awaaaaaaAAAAYYYYYY!!” she cried out as his mouth encircled one of her diamond peaked nipples. Her hips shuddered, trying to buck, trying to make desperate contact with him, with any part of him—but Eugene held her fast. Adding insult to injury, he began stroking with his thumbs, teasing and stimulating her tender flesh just inches from where she so very much ached to be touched. Eyes fluttering, weak and off-balance from the earlier drinking, she descended into mindless babbling as Eugene slowly, cruelly, purposely explored every inch of her body, nibbling lightly on her wiggling, flexing bare toes, before finally delving into that most special spot.

“You’re all mine now, girl,” Gene said with a laugh, sliding two fingers inside her. “Now, I’m going to—”

Anything else he might have said went unheard as Lacie let out a scream that drowned out his words. Her body went rigid, her thighs clamping down tightly around his fingers, as waves of pleasure shook her. Her toes curled, he eyes clenched tight, and her soft pale skin went rose red as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Wild images of domination and submission flashed through her mind, flooding into the experience, washing away rational thought, leaving nothing behind in its wake. Each crest built and built upon the next, her orgasm shattering even as her mind shattered, twitching in pleasure overload... until at last she breathed a deep soulful sigh.

“Well,” Gene said a few minutes later, removing and massaging his sore fingers, “I can see that this particular subject really pushed one of your buttons.” Leaning over, he kissed Lacie lightly on the lips. “Are ye ready for the main event now, love? Love?” He shook her lightly. “Lacie?” Rolling over, Lacie sighed again, snoring lightly, leaving Gene dumbfounded. “Oh, ye’ve GOT to be kidding me!” Lying there in bed, he sat and watched her sleep for several minutes before sighing deeply.

“Ach, well, looks like the idea of using the wine to loosen ye up backfired,” he muttered softly. “Good going, Gene. Probably the hardest ye have made her cum in eight years of marriage, and she’s so toasted she probably willnae even remember it in the morning.”

Leaning close, he kissed her once more, gently. Guess I’ll just let her sleep. It’s been a long day for her, no doubt just the first of many. She deserves at least one day of peace and serenity. Sliding out of bed, glancing down at his still fully erect cock, he shook his head. And I guess it’s off to the bathroom to finish up ‘Wee Willie’ and give myself a little peace as well. Turning off the bedroom light, he slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

((to be continued...))