The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xanadu: Redux

by J. Darksong

* * *

Chapter 5: Realign

Lacie sat on her bed, legs tucked up underneath herself, glaring at the stack of papers at her left as she toyed with the ink pen idly in her right hand. Shaking her head, she scratched out a line on the paper in red, writing the correct answer, before moving on to the next problem.

“Knock, knock,” Gene said, sticking his head into the doorway. Lacie made a shooing motion with her free hand, continuing to grade papers. “It’s lunch time, hon,” he persisted, walking into the room. He sat down on the edge of the bed, nearly causing the stack of papers to fall. Grunting loudly, Lacie stuck out her arm, catching the falling pile just in time. She glared at her husband.

“Um, sorry. As I was saying, it’s LUNCH TIME. You’ve been grading mid-term papers for the past two days, practically non-stop. You’ve been cooped up here in the bedroom much too long. Let’s grab the kids and go out to eat.”

“Sorry, honey,” she replied, not bothering to look up from her current paper. “Way too busy. Just slide me in a sandwich or something later on, and I’ll eat while I grade.”

Gene blinked. “Well, love I’m all for being efficient and hardworking... but don’t you think you’re overdoing it a wee bit?” Sighing, he walked around to the other side of the bed. Caressing her arm, he continued. “I mean, it IS Spring Break week. All of the students are out of town, partying and having fun. I’d be willing to bet most of the instructors are doing likewise. Besides, you have the entire week to grade papers—you don’t have to try and finish ALL the tests for ALL of your classes in one sitting.”

Lacie dropped her paper and leaned over, kissing him chastely on the lips. “You’re sweet, honey. And I appreciate your looking out for me, really. But, you’re really a distraction. You know me... I won’t be happy until I’m done with this. I won’t be able to relax and enjoy myself if I still have papers left to grade.” She squeezed his hand. “I promise. Soon as I have all of these papers graded we’ll spend some time together. Alright?” She turned back to her papers without waiting for an answer.

Shrugging to himself, Gene pulled away. Glancing back at his wife, he sighed softly. “I’ll... bring you back a sandwich then,” he said softly, walking back out of the room.

Outside, in the hallway, he glanced down at Jimmy and Katie. “Sorry, wee ones,” he said with a tinge of regret, “mommy’s busy doing teacher work stuff. She won’t be coming to McDonald’s with us today. Looks like it’s just us then.”

Katie frowned, crossing her arms. “NO. I don’t wanna go. Not without mommy!”

“Dad, mommy’s ALWAYS working,” Jamie complained. “This is s’posed to be her vacation! Can’t you MAKE her stop working and play with us?”

Huh. I wish. I canne even get her to play with ME these days. “Now, now, lad... we all have to be patient. Mommy is doing important work for school right now, but just as soon as she’s done, she promised she would be spending lots and lots of time playing with all of us. For now, we just need to leave her alone and let her finish doing her work. Alright?” The kids nodded grudgingly. “Alright then. As I recall, its lunch time. Let’s head to McDonald’s then.”

“Okay, Daddy,” Katie said, sounding very serious, “but this time, you hafta promise to stay out of the Playland Palace!”

“Yeah,” Jimmy seconded, heading for the door. “Last time, you got stuck, and you had all the other kids laughing! It was so embarrassing!”

* * *

Lacie let out a small sigh of relief as she heard the car pull out of the driveway. She dearly loved her husband, and adored his children, but lately that had become a constant aggravation. It was close to impossible to get any work done with them in the house; she could almost swear the pile of papers in front of her was growing BIGGER not smaller. Rubbing her tired eyes, she marked the last paper in the first stack, and noted the grade in her roll book. “Finally! Finished.” She yawned and stretched. “That’s two classes down... four more to go.”

Picking up the first paper in the new stack, she frowned. Hmmm. Peter Reiley. He’s one of the ‘problem students’ I was concerned about. He’s certainly bright enough, and he really did well at the beginning of the school year... but somewhere along the way he just seemed to slack off. Probably spending too much time involved in ‘extra-curricular activities’... still, he must be really gifted. After all, he created my little ‘relaxation tool’...

Thoughts of the CD downstairs in her study made her shiver slightly. Mmmmm. Maybe Gene is right. I am a little... uptight, about grading all these papers. Maybe I should take a little break... have a little ‘me’ time downstairs, and take a nice relaxing trip to the beach. It won’t hurt anything... and afterwards, I’ll be better able to tackle the rest of these papers.

Getting up carefully, trying not to knock over the huge stack of materials, she quickly made her way downstairs. Her hands shook slightly in anticipation, and she laughed despite herself. Goodness. I’m almost... giddy! I can even feel myself getting... squishy... down there. What’s up with me today? I mean... it’s just a little relaxation program to calm my nerves. Reaching her study, she frowned, finding the door locked. Huh. That’s weird. Why’s the door locked? Taking her keychain from the kitchen counter, she unlocked the door, dismissing it from her mind. It was probably just Eugene, making sure the kids didn’t sneak in and mess around, she reasoned. Crossing the threshold, she winced slightly, feeling a wave of dizziness and relaxation wash over her. Her eyelids dropped, and a small smile creased her lips.

Her T-shirt and shorts went to their usual place on the ground beside the desk, disrobing automatically without thought as she’d been trained, slipping into her chair in front of the computer. A slight frown marred her features as she found the computer already on, the black ‘stars’ screensaver running and active. Hmmmm... did I leave the computer running? she thought dimly, her fingers reaching for the keyboard. I never leave it running... and I haven’t been in here since... since... when? The screen flickered to life, and the thought vanished completely...

...and Lacie jerked upwards at the touch on her shoulder. “Here, honey,” Gene said to her, handing her a small white paper bag. “Got you your usual, chicken sandwich with extra pickles, medium fries, and a diet coke.” He gestured to the papers. “How’s the work going?”

Work? Lacie blinked, glancing around at her bedroom, and the somewhat shorter stacks of papers in front of her. But wait. Wasn’t I just... downstairs, in my study? No... No. I remember now. I was about to go downstairs... but I have too much work to do to take a break. sigh Would be nice though... I could use a little relaxation right about now.

“It’s coming along, slowly but surely,” Lacie said aloud. “Shouldn’t be much longer than a couple more hours. I should hopefully be done before dinnertime tonight.”

“Good. The children will be thrilled,” Gene replied, heading back towards the door. “By the way, your dad called me while I was out, asking if you were okay. You didn’t answer your cell, and he called you half a dozen times.”

“He did?” Glancing at her cell on the dresser beside the bed, she frowned. “I had it on vibrate so it wouldn’t disturb me while I was working.”

“I know, and I told him you were hip deep in paperwork,” Gene answered. “Don’t worry. It wasn’t an emergency or anything, he was just checking up on you. I told him you’d call him back once you were done with grading.”

“Thanks, honey.” she replied, returning her attention back to the papers, not noticing Gene’s look of frustration as he again left the bedroom.

* * *

Pete chewed idly on the tip of his ink pen as he ran over the list of subroutines on his laptop one more time. Finally, he nodded, and closed down the problem, nodding with an air of satisfaction. Finished, he turned his attention to the menagerie unfolding a few feet away from him on the living room floor. His latest experiment seemed to be a rousing success, if the screams of pleasure Sandy was coaxing from Janet with her enthusiastic pussy licking were any indication. A few hours ago, both girls were rigidly hetero, nearly to the point of being homophobic, but after a few minutes with his latest subliminal program, they were more than content to suck, nibble, and lick each other to the heights of pleasure without the slightest pressure from him.

Heh. Not too shabby. Now for the hard part... getting them separated again.

“Alright girls, alright,” he said loudly, clapping his hands to get their attention. “I’m pretty sure I have all the data I need, thank you. I’ve got a few errands I need to run, so we’re going to have to break things up for now.”

Both girls stopped their erotically enthusiastic make-out session long enough to say “Awwwwww,” in unison. They pouted at him prettily, giving him puppy dog eyes even as they continued to finger and diddle each other. “Do we haaaavvvvee to?”

Pete sighed. “I told you both, I need to go and run a few errands. It’s getting late, and I want to be done before everything closes. Janet, you were going to drive me downtown, remember?”

Reaching out with her free hand, Janet grabbed her discarded pants, and after digging for a few seconds, tosses Pete the keys. “Here! You can drive the car, right? I mean... if you really NEED me to, I can... but, um...”

Pete just chuckled, shaking his head. “Alright, fine. I’ll drive myself. Hard to believe that last year you dumped your boyfriend because of the fight you two got into about him driving your precious Mercedes.”

Whatever reply Janet might have made was muffled as Sandy pounce-tackled her back to the floor, locking lips with her once more, grinding her naked body against Janet’s slipping easily back into position as if she’d been doing so all her life. Heh. Maybe I overdid it a bit, Pete thought to himself, swinging the keychain around his index finger. I guess being made into submissive slaves, then sex toys, and now lesbians kinda overloaded their brains. Cumulative effect I guess. Oh well... there’s no such thing as being ‘oversexed’ in my book.

Half an hour later, he was strolling around the Albertson’s Market, checking off items from his grocery list, thinking how strange it felt to shop for groceries himself after so many weeks of having his girls shop for him, among the other activities they regularly performed for him. Sadly, though, the one job none of them could perform adequately was cooking. Oh, they could make simple things, like cereal, or waffles from a box, or microwavable-anything... but when he wanted something with a bit more substance, he either had to eat out or cook it himself. And while access to the girls’ platinum credit cards and bank accounts gave him virtually unlimited choices, he found after a few weeks that he actually enjoyed cooking for himself.

Hmmm... lessee... I have the pork chops... fresh salmon steaks... some plain yogurt... fresh fruit... my special All Bran cereal... yep, that should do it for now. And I should have just enough time left to swing by the video store before they close.

Whistling softly to himself, he went through the self-service land, bagged his groceries and headed back into the parking lot, a smile etched across his face.

“Ahhhhh!” he cried out suddenly, falling face first onto the pavement, his groceries spilling out onto the sidewalk. The sound of laughter and snickering sounded behind him, and sitting up Pete found himself staring into the face of George Edwards, the football team’s starting quarterback. The two hundred and twenty pound behemoth hadn’t come alone either; three of his fellow teammates were with him—Ken Richards, Jim Hudson, and Bill Parsons, the team’s Offensive Tackle, Noseguard, and Fullback respectively. They all chuckled nastily, peering down at him, and from the evil grins they were sporting, Pete knew this was more than just a random act of bullying.

“Well, well, well... if it isn’t Lil’ Petey Riley,” George taunted. “Look everyone! The biggest brain in the whole damn school, and he can’t even figure out how to walk in a straight line without falling over.” Everyone chuckled again.

“Very funny, George,” Pete muttered, wiping the blood from his lip. He started to stand up, only to wince and gasp in pain as Ken kicked his hands out from under him, knocking him back to the ground. “Owww! Shit! What the hell, man?”

“Quiet, shrimp!” the angry O.T. growled menacingly. “Shut yer damned mouth, brainiac, before I bash your brains out!”

“Easy, Kenny, easy,” George said, placing a restraining hand on the big guy’s shoulder. Turning his attention back to Pete again, he smirks. “As you can see, Petey-boy, my friend here isn’t a very patient man. Truth is, none of us are very patient guys. So... you have a choice. You tell us what we want to know... or we pound it out of ya!”

Pete gulped. “Well... if I have a choice in the matter, I think I’ll choose to talk.”

“Good man. Then maybe you can tell us all what’s up with the girls?”

Pete started slightly. “Um... what girls?”

Jim responded with a kick to Pete’s kidneys, causing him to roll over into the fetal position. “Yeah, just keep giving us the runaround, little man. Give me an excuse to kick your ass!”

“Hey, Pete,” George said with a sigh, “I told you. We’re not very patient fellows here. And we’re not stupid. Something majorly weird is going on with you, Janet, Sandra, and Mindy. Sandra, who used to hate your guts and totally rip on you every chance she got is suddenly telling everyone what a great guy you are. Mindy, who used to date Ken, suddenly decided that he was ‘too stupid and immature to waste her time with’. And Janet, who dumped ME for even staring too hard at her precious car let YOU drive all over town with it!” His eyes narrowed. “I happen to know that all three girls have been getting private tutoring sessions from you. I also happen to know that they’ve all been going to your new off campus digs at odd hours of the night. So... again, I’m asking... what up with the girls?”

Groaning, trying not to wet himself, Pete thought quickly. “Okay... okay... ya got me. Yeah... I’ve been tutoring them... helping them with their grades... but its more than just that.” He slowly uncoiled again, groaning again. “You know those... commercials... the ones on late night TV that say you can learn to speak Spanish in three weeks?” Frowning, the football players nodded, not sure where this was going. “Well... what I did was, I developed the same kind of thing. I created a computer program that would teach the girls... and not just a few answers on a few tests, not just a few subjects, but ALL subjects... I invented a new way to help them LEARN. It’s a program that makes you SMARTER, let’s you learn and remember things much easier.”

“Yeah, yeah, we got that much,” Bill butted in angrily. “What’s that got to do with why those girls are acting so strange now?”

“Well, um, like I said, I made them smarter... not enough to turn them all into nerds or anything, but enough that they could be honor students if they applied themselves.” Pete smirked. “And, well, you know the kind of people that the smart kids tend to hang around, right? They tend to stick around their own kind. It’s not so much that I turned them against you, it’s just that now that they’re smarter, they have better things to do with their time that hanging around with the... um... jocks....”

Jim and Bill, fuming at the insult, began kicking him again, causing Pete to cry out in pain. “Wait! Wait! For the love of God WAIT A MINUTE! I can fix this!”

George called his boys off, albeit reluctantly. “Alright. You got thirty seconds. Talk.”

Pete groaned, wheezing, trying to catch his breath. He was pretty sure he’d be peeing blood for a week after all the kidney shots. “Computer... discs... I can.... make ones... for you guys... as well... make you smarter... like the girls...”

“So you want to turn us into a bunch of pencil neck geeks like yourself?” Bill growled.

“No... like I said... it won’t make you into nerds... it will just train your mind... to learn easier... make you smarter...” Pete replied. He took a deep breath. “It’s not going to make you act any different... at least it’s not going to change who you ARE. You’ll still be the same... charming guys you are now... but you’ll be smart too! Wouldn’t you guys LIKE to be able to breeze through class? To pass tests without having to study? And besides, if nothing else, you’ll show the girls—and everyone else—that you’re not just a bunch of brain dead jocks?”

Pete held his breath, waiting. It was a risky gambit. He was basically appealing to the player’s vanity, the one chink in the armor of their own self-images. Cruel, thoughtless, brutal, and popular, they nevertheless cared very much for how everyone viewed them socially. One the one hand, they hated and despised ‘nerds’, people smarter than themselves, thus superior, to which they responding with scorn and bullying as a means of making them feel less inferior. They were naturally distrustful of him. On the other hand, he was offering them a miracle—a way to be both jocks AND intelligent, to be cool and popular and not have to worry about their grades... and most of all, finding a way to impress the ladies again.

They’ll either take the bait and let me live long enough to get myself out of this mess, or they’ll just settle for the instant gratification of pounding me into mush. I’m not a betting man, but previous experience tells me that my chances of survival were slim and none.

“Hmmm,” George said slowly, thinking hard, “it would be nice not to have to spend all our time studying...”

“If I brought my GPA up, my dad would get off my case,” Jim said after a moment.

“Heh... if it’ll get Mindy to give me the time of day again...” Ken replied as well. “What do you think, Bill?”

Bill just shrugged. “I dunno... I guess so. If you guys go for it, I will too.”

Reaching down, George hauled Pete to his feet. “Looks like you’ve got yourself a deal. You make us smarter, and we don’t pound you into a wet spot on the pavement. How long will it take you to have it ready for us?”

“Not long, not long,” Pete panted softly, holding his sides. “I... I can have it ready in two days.”

“Have it ready tomorrow,” George warned, slapping him lightly on the back. “We’ll swing by your place to pick it up around noon. Have it ready, or else! And don’t even THINK of trying to duck out on us... or we’ll hurt you that much worse when we finally catch up with you!” He chuckled, and the others joined in. “So, you’d better get home and get to work, Brainiac. We’ve got a lot of schooling to catch up on!”

Pete growled softly under his breath as he watched the football players walk away. “Oh, don’t worry, boys,” he said in a low voice. “When I’m done with you guys, believe me, you’ll definitely have learned your lessons.”

* * *

“Finally!” Lacie announced loudly, slamming her ink pen down with a decisive thud. “All finished! Gene? Kids? Hello?” Getting up from the bed, she walked into the hallway. “Anybody here? Hellooooo?” Frowning, she made her way downstairs and into the living room. The house was dark, the TV and lamps all off. Huh. Guess it’s a bit later than I thought it was. Padding into the kitchen, she pulled the note free from the refrigerator door and read. “’Gone out for the night. Took kids to the movies to see ‘WALL-E’. Dinner from Marie Calender’s in fridge in white tub. See you later tonight once I tuck the little ones in. Love you. Gene’.”

She sighed deeply, leaning back against the counter. Damn. He took the kids to the movies by himself? We were supposed to go see WALL-E together... but I guess I should have expected it. It’s not as if I’ve been available to spend time with them the past few days... okay, the past few weeks. I don’t get it... this was so much easier before I took time off to have the kids. I used to be able to handle teaching and all the extra work that went with it, and still have time to spend with my husband and my daddy without stressing.

Straightening up, she winced slightly, the stiffness in her back reminding her how she’d spent the past several hours grading papers. She thought briefly of retreating downstairs to her study to ‘relax’ for a while and loosen up her muscles a bit, but she pushed it aside. No. I should do something more productive with my free time. They’ll be back soon... maybe I should run out to the video store and rent a few movies, in case Gene feels like snuggling up for the rest of the night. Grabbing her keys and her purse, Lacie scribbled a quick note in case they arrived home before her, and went to her car.

She was just leaving the Disney section of the store heading for the checkout counter when she heard her name being called. “Mrs. Frasier! Hey!” Glancing back over her shoulder, she saw a familiar face approaching. It was one of her students, and a moment later, she remembered his name.

“Ah... Mr. Reiley. Checking out a few movies?” she quipped, then frowned, glancing closer at his face. “My God... what happened to you? You look like you’ve been in a fight.”

Pete chuckled. “Well, if ya mean I fought gravity and lost, then yeah. Wasn’t much of a fight, though. I basically just tripped and hit the pavement pretty hard.” He shrugged. “Just really clumsy, I guess.”

“Uh huh,” Lacie replied, dubiously, eyeing the dirty smudges all over Pete’s shirt. “And you were down there so long a group of people couldn’t wait for you to get out of the way and just decided to walk over you instead of around you?”

Pete reddened slightly, brushing the dirt from his clothes. “Ahem... er... so, you’re picking up some movies I see? Disney, huh?” He glanced at the titles. “’The Incredibles’, ‘Cars’, and ‘Meet the Robinsons’, hmm? Interesting choices... for a college professor, Teach,” he commented.

“They’re for my children, Mr. Reiley,” she replied, dryly. “Not that I need to defend my choice of movies. What movies did you pick out, Mr. Reiley?”

“Um,” Pete said, sliding his hands back behind his back. His choices had come from behind the partition ‘Over 18 Only’ section of the store, and while there was nothing wrong with him renting them—he was twenty years old, after all—being questioned by his college instructor this way made him feel like a five year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Shrugging off the feeling, he tried to regain control of the situation.

“So, you said you have kids? That’s amazing. I mean, you look way too young and in too good of shape to have given birth...”

Lacie smiled despite herself. “Well, thank you. I try and keep in shape. And yes, I have kids, two of them in fact, a boy and a girl.”

Pete smirked slightly. Every mother’s Achilles’ heel—start them talking about their kids and you’re suddenly their best friend. “I’d love to see pictures of them, if you have them.”

“Really? Well, as it just so happens,” Lacie replied, opening her purse, taking out a small billfold, “I have a few shots of us on vacation last year at Myrtle Beach over on the East Coast.”

Pete dutifully glanced through the pictures, nodding appreciatively at the photos of the youngsters. Not that he much cared about children one way or the other, but he had to admit they were cute. They definitely have their mother’s looks. His eyes widened, and nearly popped out of his head as he saw a picture of Lacie Ann Frasier herself, clad in a tiny black two-piece bikini that left little to the imagination. DAAAAAMMMMNNN! FUCK! Now THAT is nice! She even puts Sandy to shame, and she’s got the hottest body in the entire school! A quick glance at the next picture showed her husband, a tall well-tanned slab of a man that almost gave him pause, but a second look at her in the bikini strengthened his resolve. He had to have her!

“Well, it was nice seeing you here, Mr. Reiley,” Lacie said after a while, taking the pictures back, “but I need to get going. I want to make it back home before Eugene and the kids get back from the movies.” She turned to walk away.

“Wait!” Pete yelled, causing her to whirl around again. “Er, sorry... I, um,” he sputtered, thinking quickly. “Grade! I was wondering if by chance you’d finished grading our midterms yet?” Yeah right. As if anyone would have spent all their time grading tests during spring break enough to have them all done in such a short amount of time—

“Actually, yes, I finished grading the last of them just a little while ago.”

“Really? Well... um, how did I do?”

Lacie sighed. “I gave you a ‘B’, Mr. Reiley... an eighty-seven, to be precise.”

What? A ‘B’? She gave me a ‘B’?!? “Eighty-seven percent? Are you... I mean, are you positive?”

“Very. You do good work, Mr. Reiley. Good. Not GREAT. And it’s a shame... I think you’re a brilliant student. There are students in my class that are struggling to pass with a ‘C’, and you’re floating by with a ‘B’ without even trying. Imagine what you could do if you applied yourself.” With a soft smile, she walked away.

Pete stood there for a few more minutes, silently fuming, hearing her words, but only focusing on the criticism. Good work... not GREAT... just good. Huh. I haven’t gotten a ‘B’ on anything since Kindergarten! Well fine... you want to see what I can do if I ‘apply myself’, Teach? Alright. I’ll show you. Oh yeah, I’ll show you.

* * *

Gene’s truck was parked in its usual spot when she pulled up, and the bedroom lights were on. Parking her car beside his, Lacie crept quietly into the house, trying not to make a sound. She’d taken three steps into the kitchen when the lights suddenly came on.

“Oh. You’re home.”

Eugene, leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, raised an eyebrow. “Aye, I am, though frankly, that should be my line.” He gestured to the bag in her hands. “Your note said you were going out to the store, but nowhere, or what you were after. What did ye get?”

“A peace offering,” she replied, opening the bag onto the counter. “A little something to make up to the little ones about not being able to play with them the past few days, and for not being able to go to the movies tonight with you all.”

Gene nodded appreciatively. “Well, it’s definitely a step in the right direction. The youngsters were rather upset about you not being there, but when Katie Ann sees ‘Meet the Robinsons’ and Jimmy gets his hands on ‘Cars’, I’m pretty sure all will be forgiven.”

Sliding a hand along her husband’s arm, she prompted, “And what about you? Do you forgive me too? I bought ‘The Incredibles’ for you, you know.”

Gene smirked. “I’m a bit more difficult to bribe than a couple of pre-schoolers, love.”

“Ah! So, you’ve established the legitimacy of my claim in implying that you CAN be bribed,” she said seductively, moving to wrap her arms around him. “Now, we’re just haggling over price,”

“Damn you, Johnny Depp,” Gene chuckled lightly, pulling her into an embrace. “That’s the third time this month you’ve used ‘Pirates’ logic on me. Verra well... let’s discuss what it’ll take to get you back into my good graces. I’ll be expecting sex, of course...”

“Of course,” Lacie agreed, snuggling close, nibbling lightly on his neck.

“And pampering,” Gene added, twisting in her arms, turning his back to her. “I expect my back rubbed and my feet massaged on demand.”

“Anything you want,” Lacie breathed softly into his ear, working her strong fingers into the hard muscles of his back, kneading flesh.

“And for the remainder of the week you don’t even THINK about school work.”

The massaging slowed, then stopped. “I... that’s asking a lot, you know,” she said cheekily, pinching him hard.

“Hey!” Gene yelped, turning around to face her again. “And I also reserve the exclusive right to punish you for any acts of impertinence, such as pinching me.”

“What? Me? Impertinent?” Lacie said, batting her eyelashes. “Perish the thought! But... I do so love it when you get all Dominant that way.”

Growling softly, Gene grabbed his wife, biting her lightly all about her neck to make her squeal. “I’m glad ye love it so much, mo duinne, because there are going to be a few changes made around here. Your work is important, love, but from now on, your family comes first.” He picked her up in his arms, and carried her into the bedroom.

* * *

Outside the house, across the street, Pete watched as the bedroom light finally went dark. Nodding to himself, he scribbled down the address, and drove slowly past the house for several yard before switching his headlights back on again. He needed to hurry and get back home; after all he had so much to do. Whipping out a few ‘special’ CD’s for the jocks would only take about an hour or so, that wouldn’t be too much of a problem. His ‘Master Project’ was pretty much completed, just needing to be tweaked a little more. But now, he had a new project, an entirely new goal to pursue.

He wanted Mrs. Frasier, and badly. And not just as a sex slave. No... he wanted to humiliate her, degrade her, make her BEG for the privilege of serving him... only to deny her. To peer down at trembling, naked, submissive form and inform her than she wasn’t worthy. The thought made him harden, and he stroked himself idly as he drove, contemplating it in glorious detail.

Oh yes. Things were definitely about to change...

((to be continued...))