The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xmas Mind-control, Bondage & Jock Training For the Sheriff’s Department.

By The Slaver.

It was that time of the year again, Xmas; and a week before the big day and Sheriff Alexander sat behind his desk trying to get off the phone from yet another upset woman; whose husband had gone missing. This was the Thirteenth such case in as many days that he had had. There was little to go on, the only link between the thirteen cases was the each man had taken their young children to the Santa’s grotto just outside of town. The guys had all been to the grotto with their children one day, and had vanished the day after. All the husbands had left for work nearer to be heard from again.

Finally, Alexander managed to end the call. Pinching the bridge of his nose the sheriff shouted out for , one of his deputies. Deputy Hagen strolled into the office; Sheriff Alexander quickly filled him in on what had been happening with the thirteen fathers. He also told Hagen about a rumour that the guy who was being Santa this year may be gay, and that there was also another rumour about Bondage sessions in the grotto office after closing time. Nodding Hagen left the office, and set off for the grotto. Alexander stood up grabbed his jacket and made his way to the Smoking Zone outside.

Lighting up, Alexander stood smoking; suddenly he was grabbed from behind. The Sheriff could not see who was holding from behind, but he could see a guy who was walking towards him. It was the very guy Alexander had just told Deputy Hagen about. Santa walked up to the sheriff and began to slowly fondle the sheriff’s body through his uniform. First Santa felt the Sheriff’s chest and neck, then his shoulders and arms, and finally Santa fondled Sheriff Alexander’s crutch. “You have a very impressive body, Sheriff.” Said Santa lustfully.

“Get your dirty hands off me, you sick perv!” yelled the held Sheriff, as he continued to thrash about trying to get free from the unseen person holding him tightly. Suddenly without warning Santa punched the Sheriff in his kidneys. “UGH” cries Sheriff Alexander startled, he gasps for breath. Santa punched the Sheriff in his kidneys again, Alexander lets out another cry.

“I have more in store for you my young sex god, but for now I think it’s time you had a little nap.” Santa moved closer to Sheriff Alexander. From his sack Santa took a canister of sleeping gas. Santa sprayed the gas into the Sheriff’s face. The sheriff cannot extricate himself from whoever was holding him, Sheriff Alexander was forced to breathe in the drugged vapour.

“That’s right, Sheriff Alexander, relax. That’s it just sleep.” Said Santa. The Sheriff’s head lulls forward as he struggles to remain conscious. “That’s it sleep, sleep.” Coos Santa as he sprays more gas into Alexander’s face. Sheriff Alexander finally surrenders to the gas, his head droops onto his chest, his eyes flutter shut. Within seconds the sheriff is deeply asleep and at the mercy of Santa. Santa nodded to the unseen guy who was still holding tightly onto Sheriff Alexander. The guy picked up the sheriff and carried him over to a waiting black van; smiling Santa followed behind.

Minutes before Deputy Hagen pulled up at the grotto, the black van parks behind it and Sheriff Alexander is carried inside. All seems normal as Hagen parks his car and climbs out; Hagen makes his way into the grotto. This late in the day the grotto was closed and empty; but for a limp looking guy dressed as Santa standing in the middle of the room. Hagen moved towards the guy, stopping just in front of the guy. Suddenly Santa moved towards the Deputy, and reached out.

Hell this guy dressed as Santa grabbed my butt and implied that he would enjoy getting fucked by him. Yeah as if that hot body of his would ever squirm under some guy while his rod ripped my whole open, thought Hagen. True he was walking wet dream, 6′2″ and 225 lbs of pure sculptured muscle. Hell Hagen had catch this pervert Santa checking out his beefy butt: but if he thought the blonde-blue eyed Law-man in front of him was going to give up his ass to a limp-wristed fag Santa’s dick, well he could fucking think again them. Santa took no notice when Hagen pushed him away, but led him into an office behind the grotto.

In the office was a desk two chairs, but nothing else on the desk was a bottle of Malibu liquor, it was not Hagen’s sort of liquor, but without asking, or being told he could Hagen poured himself a large shot straight away on entering the office. He smirked at Santa as he gulped it down, he start the interview with Santa about the missing Fathers. Santa did not say a word; he just nodded and poured Hagen yet another large shot.

‘Did this queer guy think he can get me drunk and make his getaway without answering for the crimes he had committed?’ Thought Hagen as he downed the second shot. Hagen poured another shot and downed it in one just to show him he was not some pussy assed wimp of a Lawman who can’t hold his liquor, or do his duty. ‘Fuck got to admit though this drink had some kick to it, I feel odd!’ Thought Hagen as he settled into one of the chairs.

Instead of going into why he was doing what he had done Santa just sat there and began chatting about how much strain he was under with all the kids that came to the Grotto. Hagen’s brain couldn’t think straight. He tried to move but he felt woozy. Santa smiled at Hagen, he reached over and poured him another large shot and bought the glass up to Hagen’s mouth. He told Hagen to drink up, which dumbly he did. As the liquid flowed down his throat Hagen looked up at Santa. Santa kept talking in a soft voice to Hagen; Hagen could swear he felt myself getting a hard-on as he stared and listened to Santa. Next thing the Lawman knew was that Santa’s hand was in his underwear; and Santa started giving Hagen the most arousing hand job the Lawman had ever had.

Santa kept the Lawman aroused yet unable to cream. Santa kept talking softly to Hagen, and soon everything got even fuzzier. Hagen just nodding and drinking in Santa’s voice, as he continued to stroke him off. By the end of two hours Santa let Hagen blew his jiz but by then Hagen knew what he had to do. He licked his spurts from Santa’s fingers and looked up at the guy who now owned him. Santa pulled Hagen out of his chair and onto his knees; Santa moved close to Hagen’s face and unzipped his pants.

Santa then took out his dick and told Hagen how satisfying it would be to suck him off. The Lawman just looked at that thick tube with its round mushroom head; he opened his mouth and buried his face in Santa’s bush. The Lawman had never known how fucking good the smell of a Master could be; he slurped down on Santa’s member, his lungs filled with Santa’s scent. All the time Hagen was sucking him Santa rubbed his hand on the back of his head, also holding his head on his cock. Santa just told Hagen how much he needed to serve, how much he needed to be owned.

Every now, and then Santa would pulled out of Hagen’s mouth, and then pour more liquor down his throat; before pushing him back on his cock to continue to suck him off. After another hour Santa cum in Hagen’s throat: Hagen’s dick lurched and he blew another wad into his uniform pants, Santa’s seed in his throat felt so warm. Santa pulled out and pushed Hagen onto all fours; Hagen raised his head Santa smiled at him. Seeing how pleased his MASTER was, Hagen cum for a third time, his pants were now soaked in his cum. Santa showed Hagen leather collar and then locked it around his neck. As he did this Santa told him that now he was his property, and would be trained to become a jock dog, just like the missing fathers had.

He then told Hagen to call several of his fellow deputies to come to the grotto later that night: Santa watched as Hagen pulled out his phone, and made several calls. Once Hagen had made the calls reached for a bowl and poured the rest of the liquor into a dog bowl and placed it on the floor before of him. Without being told what to do Hagen instantly bend his head and started to lap up the liquor like a dog. Santa instructing Hagen that HE know what was best for him, as HE know what was best for all of HIS puppies. Santa told Hagen that the deputies he had called would also be instructed and trained like him into jock doggies. Santa smiled at Hagen when he had finished the bowl of liquor. Santa pointed to his hardening cock and just nodded his head: Hagen crawled over to Santa and began sucking him off once more.

Several Sheriff Cars pulled up outside the Grotto, as they got out the cars the seven deputies looked at each other. All the deputies thought that he was the only one that Hagen had called. The deputies walked into the Grotto and into the office; the men looked around as they moved into the empty office. The group of men had only got halfway across the office; when suddenly metal rings drop down onto the deputies from above. The deputies become entangled in the rings, unable to escape.

“Thank you for coming so quickly, making your capture so much easier. You’ll all be joining Deputy Hagen very soon!” Said Santa’s voice. Seven men dressed as Elves walked into the room and over to the trapped Lawmen. The Elves reached forward and slowly fondles the Lawmen’s bodies. The Lawmen struggled in their metal bonds.

The Elves pulled the cans of instant Ragdoll from the deputy’s belt smirking at the bound men the Elves spayed the Deputies in the face with the instant ragdoll gas. The Elves punched the Lawmen in their kidneys. The men cried out, and gasped for breath, in doing so the Deputies were forced to breathe in the gas vapours. The deputies struggled to remain conscious, their heads drooped onto their chests, and then their eyes finally closed.

Then the Elves removed the rings from the limp forms of the deputies: each Elf lifted a deputy on to his shoulder, and carried the slumbering form from the office. Four hours later the seven deputies had all been processed just like deputy Hagen.

It was time for Santa and his Elves to hump the former young athletic Lawmen, and break them completely. Doing them together really turn Santa and his Elves on.

‘Yes they like performing for a crowd!’ Thought Santa as he looked up at the Web-cam mounted high up on the wall of the room they were all in. ‘That professional jockish exhibitionistic streak in Hagen and his fellow deputies was now being put to a better use.’ Santa thought as he watched the Lawmen getting competitive trying to outdo each other in sexually servicing in front of the Web-cam. By now the former young macho Lawmen were begging to be fucked 24/7.

Hagen and his fellow Lawmen were so docile now; they were not the raging alpha males they had once been. It had been amazing to watch the transformation in the once dominant straight Lawmen; now the simple act of grabbing their dog collars now sent them onto all fours butts in the air. Also into complete submission to Santa and his Elves every sexual desire. Things were going well.

Hagen was now on all fours in front of Santa as he’s been trained; his hot muscular butt in the air, looking fantastic! Santa rubbed his thumb along the small opening deep in Hagen’s beefy bubble rump; Santa lubed Hagen, he whimpered to Santa’s touch, he then mounted Hagen’s meaty ass. His hard sculpted body quivers under Santa in anticipation of Santa’s ultimate act of domination. He squirms under me imploring me to do it & I can feel his hips push up to get my finger in deeper.

As Santa mounted Hagen, he grabbed Hagen’s collar which signalled to Hagen’s fucked up brain that Santa was asserting his dominance and control over him. The Elves were doing the same to the other former Lawmen, now personal jock puppies; the former deputies were on all fours bare assed and moaning like whores on heat as their jock butts get screwed. Santa thought it funny to think of the women in the city who lust after these former Lawmen and who would be shocked to know that these muscle Lawmen really like to take it up the butt from powerful older gay masters.

The room was filled with the musky scent of dogs in heat and the sounds of whimpering as Santa and the Elves lubed the jock doggie’s chutes; the whimpering barely covers the grunts and animal howls of converted missing fathers in the next room. Santa look round saw deputy Rowlands displaying a dreamy look as the Elf behind him got ready to fuck him in his ass. Santa thought of Rowlands’s hot body, as now it quivered for another guy’s cock. Rowlands had been one of the biggest cunt men in the state, after Hagen that was. But now Rowlands was barking and salivating like all the other former deputies, an erect rod inside him. Behind Rowlands a big black Elf was humping Deputy Vernon’s white southern rump big time, it seemed that Vernon had really took to erect dark meat big time.

Santa guided his hard cock through Hagen’s opening and then past his ring. As Santa did he made sure to grip Hagen’s dog collar tightly to re-emphasis his role. Santa began the process of reducing Hagen mentally into submission. Santa then fully entered Hagen, Santa had conquered him sexually and Hagen knows it. The Elves cheered as each one take charge of one of the former Deputies, now jock doggies! Taking down the arrogant good looking Lawmen had been fantastic. Revenge had been sweet for Santa and his Elves on those young straight macho jock Deputies, who had put gay guys down.

Hagen could feel Santa’s dick deep inside him; he wiggled his beefy behind back, Santa slid deeper into Hagen. The former deputy loved Santa fucking him deeply. With every thrust of Santa’s cock into his bubbled butt Santa slipped deeper into doggie mode. Santa had totally minded fucked the former deputy’s brain. Santa grabbed Hagen’s collar tighter and pulled up his head: Hagen could how see his fellow Deputies, now collared just like him getting really heavily ploughed. Suddenly the howling starts from the other former jock deputies blow their wad in response to the Elf fucking him had an orgasm. Santa gave one last thrust into Hagen and then flooded his insides. As Santa came in his ass, Hagen exploded as well. Hagen drifted away into the animal mind-set that was to become normal for him and the other former Deputies.

Santa watched as the former Deputies and Fathers were lead into the back of a Ford Transit to be taken to their MASTERS, and a new life. As the van pulled away Santa turned and walked back into the Grotto, he still had to deal with Alexander. Santa made his way to the room under the grotto where the sheriff was being held; the gas would be wearing off soon.

As Santa walked into the room; Sheriff Alexander woke to find that he was naked, and tied into a large metal chair in front of him was a large screen, Santa stood next to the chair. The Sheriff’s eyes opened wider when he saw that Santa was holding a large hypodermic, he stepped closer to the bound Lawman: he had a big smirk on his face. “What are you going to do with that hypodermic?” asked the sheriff, pulling at the metal bonds trying to get free.

“I’m going to make you into my willing puppet, and the drugs in this hypodermic will help put you under my control.” Replied Santa, he reached forwards and grabbed Sheriff Alexander’s rod. Holding it tightly in one hand, Santa injected the hypodermic straight into Sheriff Alexander’s rod. The bound Lawman cried out as he felt the sharp pain of the needle going into his rod, and the burning feeling of the drugs entering his rod.

Sheriff Alexander gritted his teeth and swear that he’d never become Santa’s willing slave. The screen sprung into life, a deep yellow spiral starts to spin on the screen. The Lawman’s eyes were pulled into the spinning spiral. Alexander tries to look away from the spiral, but it seems to pull his eyes in even deeper. Sheriff Alexander’s body becomes numb and very heavy...He tries to resist... Relax...The spiral pulled him down deeper...The Lawman felt helpless and yet he felt so wonderful.

The Sheriff’s mind was slowly being emptied...He felt so good...Alexander found that it was getting harder to think...It was so much harder to remember anything...So easy to trust and obey...Everything just faded away...so peaceful now...So content. Sheriff Alexander’s expression starts to soften as he become submissive, pliable, trusting and finally totally brainwashed. Santa leaned forwards and whispers quietly into the Lawman’s ear. Alexander nods his head and quietly agrees that he would obey Santa, he must obey. When, at last, Sheriff Alexander was released from the metal chair he was nothing more than a mindless automaton. Alexander was now submissive, a totally willing slave to Santa.

Early January Deputy Jackson, who weeks earlier AKA Santa, sat at Sheriff Alexander’s desk the office door was closed. Sheriff Alexander was completely naked and hairless was kneeling under the desk serving Jackson’s cock. Once Jackson [Santa] had gained control of the sheriff it was easy for him to get a job as a Sheriff Deputy. Alexander still acted as Sheriff; but he also spent a lot of time serving Jackson’s cock with his mouth, or ass. Jackson had also made nearly $1.4 Millom from the sale of the thirteen fathers and eight Deputies. Jackson cried out as he cum into the Sheriff’s willing mouth.