The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society

Before I get into this story, I’d like to thank BlueLyric, whose October, 2012 writing event over at the MC Forum in which we had to write about secret societies, gave me the opportunity to compose this little tale. In so doing, I can now state that I have at least one story that begins with each letter of the alphabet. The standard disclaimers about how this is my work, so don’t repost it without my permission, that it’s an “adult” short story, and that it’s a work of fiction and, thus, any similarity to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In this story, I make a passing reference to a minor celebrity from the 1980’s. I don’t really believe that this celebrity is, or ever was, a member of a secret society such as the one described here. I welcome all commentary and criticism, so please feel free to email me at , check out my writing blog at mudak326.tumblr.com, “like” me on Facebook (facebook.com/JoeMudak), or “follow” me on Twitter (@JoeMudak). I look forward to hearing from you.

Chapter 1

Olivia strode into the coffee shop and looked around. She smiled when she saw Melissa lift her hand to indicate where she was sitting. She walked quickly to greet her old friend.

“Wow!” said Melissa. “You look great! It’s been so long!”

“I know, huh? I mean, I can hardly believe it Five months already…”

“So tell me, what’s college like?”

“Well,” Olivia started to chuckle as she tried to figure out the best way to answer this question. “It’s … not really what I’d expected.”

“I don’t get it. What do you mean?”

“Well… There’s the classes, and the studies, but dorm life is… It can be, I guess it’s a little stressful. And it’s … A little lonely sometimes. I miss just hanging out with you, or my family, or, well, anyone.”

“Don’t you have anyone like that in your dorm?”

“Yeah, but they’re basically all strangers, and, well… Let me show you what I mean. Think about that time we snuck into the stadium and…”

“Say no more!” Melissa held up her hand and smiled.

“Exactly! I don’t really have any inside jokes with them about that that’ll get us both giggling. First I’d have to re-tell the story and it’ll inevitably turn into a ‘you had to be there’ kind of thing, so…”

Melissa suppressed her giggles, took a deep breath, and said, “I get it. But I guess that’s true whenever you’re around new people.”

“So tell me what’s happened around here? I feel like I’ve missed out on so much…”

“Not much really. About a month ago, Alison got pulled over for drunk driving and she was so out of it, the cop booked her for indecent exposure when she got out of the car.”

“Why doesn’t that surprise me?”

“I know, right? Anyone else from our class doing anything interesting?”

“Mostly just working. Becky and Tom are engaged, but you knew that…”

“Yeah, but I don’t remember the date. When is it?”

“Next year. We can check the calendar. It’s like the first Sunday in October. Becky said she wanted to get married in the sign of libra for balance…” Melissa rolled her eyes as she spoke.

The two friends started laughing, gossiping about friends and rivals from school, their families, reminiscences of how much had changed since they both graduated from high school: Olivia spoke of life in college and her classes; Melissa about the job she got as an administrative assistant in a local car dealership.

When the two of them parted ways, Olivia said, “You’ve got to come out to campus sometime soon and visit me.”

“I’d love to!”

Chapter 2

The following morning, Melissa reported to work as per her routine, and began taking calls and filing papers associated with the prior day’s sales.

As she took a much needed sip of coffee from the mug on her desk, the manager of the dealership greeted her genially. “Good morning, Melissa! Anything new and exciting going on today?”

“Good morning, Tony. Let’s see here. Looks like, um… a new fleet of SUV’s should be getting here sometime early this afternoon.”

“Good! Good! Good! But that’s not quite what I meant. Yesterday, you said you’d be meeting a friend of yours from high school you haven’t seen in months because she left town. How is she?”

“Um, she’s … all right. Kind of … sad, I guess.”

“Sad? That doesn’t sound good. What’s the problem?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I just wish there was something I can do to help her deal with … I don’t know. Maybe it’s homesickness or something.”

“Oh, that’s rough. I remember the first time I was away from home. It was great for about the first two months and then I hated it. I wanted to call my parents and tell them I was wrong for wanting to be away from them.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“Because my dad would’ve called me a quitter and that would’ve been worse than admitting I was wrong. So I stuck it out.”

“But there’s got to be something we can do for Olivia, right?”

Tony paused and took off his glasses, peering straight down his nose at his assistant. “Of course there is. How long’s your friend going to be in town?”

“I think about four days or so.”

“What’re you doing after work today?”

“Me, or me and Olivia?”

“Just you, for now. I … I want to show you something, a place where I go sometimes. I can only bring one guest at a time, though, so I’d like to see if you think it’d be good for your friend. If so, we’ll see about getting her there before she goes back to school. If you’re free, why don’t you join me tonight and then let me know if you think your friend would appreciate it?”

“Um… What’s this about?”

“Let’s just say it’s a group I belong to that’s dedicated to friendship, camaraderie, and generally looking after each other.”

“Sounds good, I, uh, I guess...”

“Great! Your shift’s over at five, right?”

“Yup.”

“Great! After work, we can head on out and you’ll get to see what it’s like.”

“All right.” Melissa wasn’t entirely sure what she was agreeing to, but she knew that she wanted to help her friend. If this was the way to do it, then so be it.

Chapter 3

Once both Melissa and Tony finished with their paperwork for the day, Tony approached her desk, twirling a key around his finger. “I figure we ought to take one of the new cars on the lot there. It’s high time I turned in my old car anyway and put it back on the lot for re-sale.”

“All right. What’re we driving?”

“The luxury sedan over there,” he pointed towards the end of the lot. “The black one. Only the best to introduce you to this group!”

“Ooooh! Fancy!” Melissa looked down at her blouse and denim skirt. “Um. Is this outfit all right?”

He looked her over, scowled, and said, “You’re fine.”

She decided not to say anything about how her heart skipped a beat when she saw him scowl before he gave his verbal assessment.

The two of them got into the car and drove off. “How far away is this place?” asked Melissa.

“About a half hour or so,” said Tony. “Just outside of town.”

“So how late’re we gonna be?”

“Let’s see… It’s a little after five now. We should get there just after 5:30.” He began to mumble a little bit at the calculations in his head and said, “We’ll be back by about 8 or so.”

“You gonna tell me anything else about this place?”

He turned his head to face her, smiled broadly, and redirected his gaze back to the road.

“Well, that answered that question,” she mumbled.

He laughed. “Seriously, I remember my first time there, it was so… amazing. I don’t really consider myself a religious person, but this was such a spiritual place, I couldn’t help but be amazed by it all…”

“What’s so spiritual about this place?”

“Everyone gets something different out of it. Even if I could somehow put what I felt into words, I wouldn’t because it’s the kind of thing you need to experience firsthand. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?”

“Um… Chocolate chip cookie dough.”

“Can you explain to me what it is about it you like?”

“Um… It’s got… Cookie dough in it? It feels good in my mouth, I guess.”

“Now try explaining what it tastes like without using words like ‘chocolate’ or ‘cookie dough’ or, for that matter ‘ice cream’. And to top it all off, don’t say anything about how it feels, just how it tastes.”

“I… I don’t think I can do it.”

“I wouldn’t expect you to. We’re so bad at explaining sensations it’s not even funny. Sure. It might taste good but what does that mean? It’s like the cliche about how everything tastes like chicken. We don’t have a better way of describing tastes … or smells… Or experiences. Some things just have to be lived. That’s where we’re going. To experience something that you have to…” he paused for emphasis. “Live!”

“Um… All right.”

“But just because I can’t imagine it not being for someone, doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. So let’s go out there. Let me know what you think and then let me know if you think your friend would appreciate it. Fair enough? We can take it from there…”

“Gotcha!” Melissa wasn’t any less confused, but she didn’t know how else to express her confusion.

Chapter 4

Soon, Tony pulled the sedan into a large driveway with a tall iron gate by its entrance. He told the guard his name and said he had a newcomer with him. The guard looked over a clipboard and, after a moment, the guard tipped his hat and opened the gate. “We’re thankful you came on this night.”

“And I, as always, am thankful for a place such as this to come to.”

Melissa stared out the window but couldn’t see much. The trees that lined the driveway were so tall and thick, she felt like they were driving through a forest. Finally, Tony parked the car and opened the door for her, bowing in a chivalrous manner as she stepped out onto the pavement. She giggled as she saw him bow.

He stood up and held out his arm. She took hold of his elbow, both for balance and because of her difficulty in seeing where they were headed.

Once they had passed the line of trees by the driveway, her mouth fell open: they stood before a mansion large enough to be considered a castle, complete with parapets and a drawbridge. “How do we get in?” she asked. She suddenly realized how curious she really was, although she figured this feeling was magnified somewhat by Tony’s mysterious words up until this point.

“Go over to the stone wall by where the drawbridge will come down.”

“All right,” she said.

When she arrived at the wall that came up to just above her knees, she saw what she previously hadn’t noticed. “Is that a… a, um… A xylophone?”

“I guess you could say that. The ten keys are intended to make you think of a xylophone or a glockenspiel.”

“What’s the difference?”

“On a xylophone, the keys are made of wood. On a glockenspiel, they’re made of metal.”

“Oh. Okay. So what do I do?”

“Do you see the numbers on each key?”

She squinted her eyes but saw that each key, from left to right, was labeled with the digits from zero to nine in ascending order.

“Just play the pass-code.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll give you a hint. It’s the title of a popular song from the 80s.”

She looked at him, unsure of what he was talking about.

“You know. By Tommy Tutone.”

“Um… Sorry. I’m not sure.”

Tony sighed. “Kids these days. Just hit the keys in this order: 8, 6, 7, 5, 3, 0, and then 9. It’ll let you in.”

“Oh, I know that song! My parents like that song. A lot.”

Tony sighed again, but before he could say anything, she began hitting the keys with a wooden mallet that rested by the instrument built into the wall. She spoke each digit as she played it, and Tony felt compelled to say “Correct!” after each note she hit.

After she hit the key with the number 9 on it, the drawbridge started to open.

Tony held his hand to his chin and said, “You know, if Jenny—the girl whose phone number was mentioned in that song—lived in either Dallas or Pittsburgh, then you could dial her ten digit number with the area code and use all ten digits on your phone.”

“What?”

“You know. Either 214-867-5309 or 412-867-5309. Both of those numbers use each digit on the phone exactly once.”

Melissa wasn’t paying attention to this bit of trivia. “Wait. Something… Feels… Funny. I’m feeling a tickling… On my stomach. Wait… What’s …. What’s happening to me?”

She swayed on her feet and grabbed onto Tony’s shoulders for support.

“It’s all right, Melissa. Everything is going to be fine. You’re just feeling a little bit of the shock from the enlightenment you’re starting to feel. You are feeling … enlightened, aren’t you?”

“What? I’m having a hard time… What’s … No… I’m … It’s so hard….”

“Very hard. Too hard to think, isn’t it, Melissa.”

“Too hard to think….” Her words trailed off as she repeated what her boss had said.

“That’s right. Just let go… It’s safe, warm, and secure here.”

“Safe……..” She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

He smiled in satisfaction, knowing that the magical musical instrument had done its job. “All right, Melissa. Welcome to the Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society. You are about to have one of the most amazing experiences of your life, but you won’t be able to talk about it outside of these walls, except for in the vaguest, least specific terms imaginable. Why don’t you follow me….”

“Follow you…” The two of them walked over the now-opened drawbridge into the cavernous mansion.

Chapter 5

Melissa walked stiffly alongside of Tony, holding firmly onto his elbow, as the two of them walked into the headquarters of the Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society.

A tall, thin man dressed in a three-piece suit saw them coming in, and walked briskly to meet them. “Ahh, Tony,” he smiled. “May I be so bold as to ask, who is this lovely young lady accompanying you this evening?”

“Melissa, I’d like you to meet my friend and mentor, Eric.”

Melissa held out her hand for Eric, who bowed low to kiss the back of her hand. She didn’t react to his movements.

“So how do the two of you know each other, Tony?”

“She’s an administrative assistant in my dealership, Eric.”

“Ahhh, yes. Very good. Has she been properly inducted?”

“Not yet.”

“May I have the honors?” asked Eric, a twinkle in his eyes.

“You may!” Tony turned to face Melissa. “Melissa, I want you to go with Eric. You can trust him. He’s going to show you how our little group actually works, and how you play an important part within this group. I’ll wait for you somewhere around here.”

“All right.” She let go of Tony’s elbow and reached for Eric’s outstretched hand.

“Come with me,” he said.

Without saying a word, she did as requested.

Eric led Melissa to a small brightly lit room, where he gestured to her to take a seat. Once she was seated, he closed the door and said, “All right, Melissa. The notes you yourself played to gain access to our home, opened your mind to new ideas, concepts, feelings, and attitudes. It’s time to give you some new information to help you make the most of your visits with us. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

‘Very good. Now…” He reached into a filing cabinet in the corner of the room, and pulled out a small ten-key xylophone, identical in all ways other than physical size, to the one Melissa had used when she first arrived. “I’m going to start by playing all ten keys on this instrument, so you know and understand the tone and pitch of each key. Even if you’ve had no musical training, you will be able to tell the difference between the sound of each key, and the numbers they represent. Your mind is that open and responsive. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. This is the ‘zero’ key.” He hit the smallest key with a mallet and a high-pitched ringing filled the room. “Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Good. This is the ‘one’ key.” He hit the next smallest key, producing a ringing that was slightly lower than that produced by the zero key. “Got it?”

“Yes.”

He repeated this process through the remaining eight keys, which progressively got deeper as he went up in numeric value. After she’d confirmed she “got” the last key, he said, “I’d like to test you now, if you don’t mind.

“Of course.”

“Good. Close your eyes, and no peeking. I’m going to play three keys. I want you to tell me which three keys they were.”

She closed her eyes. He waved his hand in front of her face and smiled when she didn’t react. He quickly picked up the mallet and hit the “six” key, followed by the “three” key, and then the “eight” key. “What did I just play?”

In an instant, she said, “six-three-eight.”

“Very good.” Eric cleared his throat. “Some sets of tones, when you hear them, will make you do certain things. You won’t need to think, they just will work. When you hear the tone that equates to a given instruction, you will do it. No hesitation, no questioning. You’ll hear it, and you’ll react accordingly. Got it?”

“Got it.”

“Very good. The first instruction is really very simple. When you hear the ‘one’ key followed by the ‘zero’ key, that means you need to take off all of your clothes.”

“‘One’ then ‘zero’ means I take off my clothes.”

“Right. And the ‘one’ key followed by the ‘one’ key again means that you’ll pose seductively, as though you were part of a photo shoot for Playboy or something.”

“‘One’ then ‘one’ means I pose.”

“Right. And there very well could be, at any time, someone taking your picture as you pose, so that’s a plus.” He paused for a moment. “Now… ‘Two’ followed by ‘zero’ means you’ll feel an overwhelming need to give someone a blowjob. It doesn’t matter who you blow, but you’ll want to do it so badly, that any guy close by will do the trick.”

“I’ll blow a guy after ‘two’ then ‘zero’.”

“Absolutely! And just like ‘two’ then ‘zero’ means you need to give someone a blowjob, a ‘two’ then ‘one’ means you need to eat some girl’s pussy. Same rules apply, just for another girl.”

“I’ll eat a girl out after ‘two’ then ‘one’.”

“You got it! And, just to close this set out, a ‘two’ then another ‘two’ means that you’ll absolutely need to get eaten out yourself. You’ll go up to anyone—it doesn’t matter if it’s a guy or a girl—and ask them to eat you out. You won’t be afraid to beg if necessary…”

“I’ll need to get eaten out after ‘two’ then ‘two’.”

“Atta girl! I’ve got four more and then that’ll be it for the night. Ready?”

She nodded her head.

“Good. ‘Four’ then ‘zero’ means you’ll need to masturbate yourself to orgasm.”

“‘Four’ then ‘zero’ and I’ll finger myself.”

“You don’t have to just finger yourself. You can play with your tits or anything else that turns you on.”

“Sorry.”

“No. No need to apologize. Just so long as you bring yourself to orgasm. Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Good. ‘Four’ then ‘one’ means you’ll need to get fucked—hard—in the pussy.”

“I’ll need to get fucked in the pussy when I hear ‘four’ then ‘one’.”

“Can you guess what the next one is?”

“No.”

“That’s all right. You’re completely mindless right now, aren’t you? Very well. ‘Four’ then ‘two’ means you’ll need to get fucked in the ass.”

“I’ll need to get fucked in the ass after ‘four’ then ‘two’.”

“Excellent. And, finally, whenever you hear ‘nine’ then another ‘nine’ you will immediately go mindless, just like you are now. This way we can add more commands at a future date.”

“‘Nine’ then ‘nine’ makes me mindless, like I am now.”

“Very good. Let me bring you back to Tony now… Come with me.”

He held out his hand for her, which she took in her own hand. She stood up and walked with him out of the room and back towards her boss.

Chapter 6

Eric brought Melissa back to Tony. “She’s all yours, now, man. You’ve got all the luck with the hot ones,” said Eric, whose tone was respectful but not jealous.

“Ahh, you do pretty well yourself.”

Eric laughed and nodded his head before he walked off.

Tony looked at his administrative assistant and said, “All right. Now. In a minute—not right now, but in a minute—I’m going to clap my hands and you will go out of your mindless state and be yourself again. Before I do, I’ve got to ask you, what’s the key combination that will make you mindless?”

Without hesitation, Melissa said, “‘Nine’ then ‘nine’”.

“Excellent, Melissa. After I wake you up, You won’t actively remember going mindless or anything that Eric taught you, but they will be in your subconscious. Furthermore, the playing of 867-5309 at the entrance will not make you mindless any more. Finally, just to be sure you don’t inadvertently end up acting on the commands you were given at an inappropriate time, you have to be able to see the xylophone being played in order to act on the commands. Just because you hear a sound that’s tied in with a particular set of instructions, that’s not enough. You’ve got to see the instrument at the same time. Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. So when I clap my hands in front of your face, you will wake up. In your mind, we only just got here and we just walked in through the drawbridge. Are you ready? Wake up!” He clapped his hands in front of her face.

Melissa shook her head and said, “This place is really cool looking. So what’s the deal with this place? What’re we going to do here that’s so amazing?”

“Here. Let me show you.” He started towards a nearby wall. On a shelf mounted on the wall, was a ten-key xylophone.

“That looks just like the one we saw outside.”

“Right. Here. Let me play a little tune for you.”

“Okay.”

He picked up a wooden mallet and played the two-note combination that corresponded to her instructions to strip naked.

Without thinking, she immediately unbuttoned her blouse, removed her skirt, kicked her shoes off, took off her bra, and rolled her panties and pantyhose down to the floor. She folded everything neatly in a small pile on the floor underneath the shelf.

Tony gazed at her in appreciation. “That’s a very attractive outfit you’re wearing, by the way. I like that on you.”

“Thank you.”

“Would you like me to play another song for you?”

“Sure!”

He played two different notes.

In an instant, she was down on her knees, reaching for his fly. “Would you mind if I sucked your cock, Tony? I just … I don’t know. It’s just something I feel like I really need to do…”

“Be my guest.” He reached down and undid his belt and opened up his pants to give her easy access as he thought about how there could be no doubt that her conditioning was complete and flawless.

In an instant, she had his cock out. She ran her hands up and down his shaft, eyeing it hungrily. Once he was hard enough, she took a deep breath and took him in her mouth. Her hair flew forward as she lunged for his cock, falling over his lower stomach.

He involuntarily let out a giggle and fell back, but she would not be deterred from her need to taste him. Once the two of them found good positions, she began to suck hard, bobbing her head up and down on him as he ran his fingers through her hair.

After a few minutes of her licking and sucking on his cock, Eric strode by. Glancing down at Melissa pleasuring his friend, Eric asked, “How’s she doing?”

“Amazing. Absolutely …” Tony gasped in pleasure as he lost his breath and train of thought. “Aaaaammmazing!” He came in her mouth just as he was finishing his thoughts.

Melissa licked his cock clean, and smiled broadly after she swallowed the milk he had squirted into her mouth. She licked her lips and whispered, “You taste good.”

“Thank you. Are you having fun?”

Melissa nodded vigorously.

Eric strode towards the xylophone behind them. “Do you mind?”

“Be my guest,” said Tony.

In response to the pair of chimes Tony played, Melissa struck sensual pose after sensual pose. He looked at her and said, “I’d like to take a few pictures, if you don’t mind. Maybe see about having them published…”

“Of course,” said the administrative assistant. “Be my guest.”

The photo shoot lasted about fifteen minutes, after which Eric said, “I don’t think I’ve got any more room on my phone to take any more pictures, so that’s enough.”

Tony glanced down at his watch. “I think it’s about time Melissa and I headed back, anyway. Thank you for everything, Eric.”

Melissa chimed in and said, “Yes. Thank you!”

“You’re both very welcome. I take it I’ll see you around here again sometime soon?”

“I think so,” Tony said with a smile. He turned to face his employee. “Why don’t you put your clothes on and then we’ll head out.

She did as Tony suggested.

While she was putting her clothes on, Tony said, “I don’t want you to commit to anything right now, but tomorrow, I’m going to ask you if you want to come back here any time soon, and if you think your friend Olivia would appreciate it here. Got it?”

“Yup! I already know the answer to those questions,” she said energetically.

“I don’t want you to answer now. Think about what happened here tonight. I don’t want you rushing into anything before you’ve had the chance to think about it.”

She stopped and pouted. “All right.”

“C’mon. Let’s go.”

She took his arm and walked out of the mansion with her boss.