The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Y CHROMOSOME PART I

mc mf md

Synopsis:

The concept of the story is similar to the comic book series Y THE LAST MAN, where 90% of men worldwide had died. But not to deviate from the story, it is about Emmanuel, a Filipino-American high schooler (one of the last surviving males), who puts his friend’s (deceased) mom, aunt and sis, under mind control and has fun with them.

Story:

The year was 2045AD. Only a year ago, a worldwide virus had wiped out most men worldwide. Emmanuel was still living in North Dakota, with his mom, and was lucky to be one the last surviving males left. His father died, from the virus, and after hearing on the news, that many of the surviving males, in many States, had been rounded up and planned for some repopulation programme, his mom had hidden him, although North Dakota never reached that stage, where the FBI (its women division) started rounding males up, in North Dakota. But in many other States, it never happened too. Some women managed to survive, either because they were lesbian or were into beastiality. But Emmanuel was not happy at all. Still in high school, his only friends were dead. He wished to have been among the dead, but a part of him felt guilty, to be alive. Since he was like any other male (who couldn’t control their hormones), he still kept his secret Playboy and Penthouse stack, inside his bedroom, and under his bedroom. His mom did not know he had it, and she never let him leave the house. She lied to some of her friends (his friends’ mothers), that she hadn’t heard from her son. In reality, she didn’t fully trust the other mothers. She suspected that her own friends, would try seducing her son (because they were already known to have cheated behind their husbands’ back) and her son would be a willing accomplice. As for Emmanuel’s own mother, she never dared have sex with her son, being a fearful Catholic and still believed in the Power of the Pope, although he was gone.

Unknown to Emmanuel’s mom, he spent most of his evening, down the basement and from the basement, there was an old door, behind an old wooden cabinet, that led to a secret passageway, that led to his friend Dan’s house, with a door there. It was nearly a mile long but he was a fast walker. His mom never suspected why he spent so much time downstairs, but only suspected that wanted privacy and that he was busy DRAWING those lousy comic books of his or some artistic drawings. Emmanuel kept a large stash of old comic book collections. Marvel and DC were his favourites. His own DVD player and TV were downstairs too, despite the fact that he had a bedroom, that he could have put it on, but chose not to. Whenever anyone was over their house, he kept himself down to the basement and door was always closed, so no suspicions could be raised. But Emmanuel was cunning.

It was one Tuesday evening. He chose a week night, since a weekend night was risky. He entered Dan’s basement and the only thing behind the door, was a large door-sized carbon piece. Easy for him to move. He closed the door behind him. Lights were turned off, which was why he had his flashlight with him. He walked up the stairs and slowly walked up. Basement door was easily opened. Dan’ mom had been over his house before. Emmanuel was playing basketball for his school’s team, and so he was more than average height. But he was very smart and cunning too. His own mom was deep asleep, because of those sleeping pills. He closed the basement door behind him. Dan’s home. It was nice and big. He was stealthily walking to Dan’s sister’s room. She was a year older than he and Dan, and still felt upset that Dan was no longer there, to hang out with. He crept up the stairway and so far, the sister and her mom were deep asleep. He found Dan’s sister’s bedroom and her name was Karen. He slowly opened her bedroom door and then managed to closed it behind him. He was walking and so Dan’s older sister, sleeping deep in her bed. Karen was sound asleep. He walked slowly to the side of the bed that she faced, and with one risky move, he tapped her to wake up and before she could get full consciousness, he quickly put his arm on her mouth, talking in a low voice, “Shh Karen, it’s me”. She made a small squirm but when she saw Emmanuel’s face, her eyes were both happy and surprised. “Please don’t scream”, he begged. He took his hand off her mouth. She got up from the bed and did not turn the lights on. Karen was an attractive girl, with long Blonde hair and blue eyes, resembling the older Blonde in that hit tv show CIS: MIAMI. She recognized her brother’s high school friend. “What are you doing here?”, Karen asked. He told her the truth, that his mom kept him in the basement. But they talked low and so, he wanted her attention. She wanted to keep him and of course, wanted to have sex with her deceased brother’s friend.

“I got to go. Please don’t tell anyone I was here. I wanted to see you and everyone else, whom I used to hang out with”, said Emmanuel. He also told her that if she told everybody else, one thing leads to another and she would never see him again. Emmanuel was Dan’s best friend and he was the closest thing she had, to seeing Dan again. She would not dare risk that, especially if the re-population people were to ever set their eyes on this State and start finding surviving males. Emmanuel said to Karen, “I can come here tomorrow again. Meet me in the basement but don’t tell anyone”. Karen looked at her watch and said, “Let’s make it one AM. Everyone will be asleep and we won’t be having any visitors.” She looked at him. She said, “You can trust me, Manuel. I am just glad to see you”. She gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. She indirectly said, “It is good to see a man again”. She saw him leave for the basement door.

* * *

Emmanuel entered the inside basement door, to Dan’s basement. Karen was there waiting for him and she had a nice cup of coffee for him. Emmanuel gladly took it and the only source of light, were from some candle sticks, placed on an abandoned basement room table. “I was glad you could make it and be here to see me again”, she said. Deep down, she was happy but horny as well, wanting sex and did not want to scare this ‘guy’ away. Emmanuel took the cup and drank it. She was smiling at him. There were even some old wooden chairs, where they sat on. Emmanuel placed the coffee down on the table, saying, “Thanks for the coffee”. Karen smiled and her blue eyes looked happy, “I really am glad to see you. You really have no idea.” Karen was fluffing her long Blonde hair, trying to make Emmanuel interested. They started having conversations about old times, until he finally came to a certain conversation: hypnotism. Karen laughed. Karen said to him, “That would never work on me. I don’t believe in that”. “So you think it’s all fake”, said Emmanuel. He took out a pendulum from his jacket. She loved tall and dark men, mostly African Americans, Emmanuel’s other basketball buddies in high school. He showed her the pendulum and said, “How about if I hypnotized you. I bet I can make you do stuff”, laughed Emmanuel. Karen looked at him, as if he was an idiot who believed in all that mumbo jumbo and she knew that she had a strong mind and so, could not be put under mind control.

“Wanna try”, said Emmanuel. Karen laughed in a low tone, saying, “You are kidding. Next, you are going to tell me, you believe in the bogeyman too.” “So I guess you are afraid and believe all this”, chuckled Emmanuel. “I am not”, Karen shooting him some defiant and argumentative eyes. “So you wanna try it”, Emmanuel smiling, trying to look cocky. “You’re on”, Karen said. Emmanuel started swinging the pendulum, between her blue eyes, right-to-left and left-to-right. “You are getting tired Karen and when I count to ten, you would go to a subconscious sleep”, Emmanuel said in a mesmerizing tone. Karen looked so controlled and her eyes looked blank. Emmanuel counted to ten. Karen closed her eye lids. “Now you find yourself in total darkness and the only thing you see, a floating blue sphere in front of you”, mesmerizingly said Emmanuel. Karen found herself in complete dark room and a floating blue sphere, the size of a basketball ball, was floating in front of her. “Your mind is surrendering itself to this blue ball.”, said Emmanuel. Karen’s mind is opening her up, for mind control influence. “The sphere in front of you, shows you who you are and what you must do”. The blue sphere is shining and moving rapidly before Karen’s weakened mind-eyes. “When I count to ten, I shall snap my fingers and you shall wake up and for the rest of your conscious life, obey Emmanuel, the person whose voice you are hearing now”. Emmanuel counted to ten and snapped his fingers. Karen woke up. She looked at Emmanuel.

Emmanuel wanted to test her, to see is his hypnosis worked. “Go on all fours”, ordered Emmanuel. Karen nodded and went down on all floors. “Now back like a dog”, said Emmanuel. Karen barked like a dog and she looked sincerely obedient. Emmanuel laughed. Here was a girl, his deceased friend’s beautiful Blonde sister, under his control and forced to do whatever he wants her to do. “Ok you can stand up now. You can be yourself again but always be obedient to me, acknowledging me as your true master”, chuckled Emmanuel. “You are my master”, answered Karen, but in a submissive, rather than zombie-like, kind of way. Emmanuel had a plan. He wanted Karen, to hypnotize her mom. She was also not to tell her the truth about herself and Manuel visiting her for the last two nights. Karen said, “I understand.” He said, “Don’t tell your mom that you are loyal to me. I want you to lead her on. And find the right time to hypnotise her”. Emmanuel pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips, but was fondling her breasts. He stopped, since he did not want to get carried away and distracted from his goal.

Monday Night (next week)

Emmanuel finally left and his own mom didn’t suspect a thing. Nearly every night, Emmanuel snuck his way, into Dan’s home. Karen, who was now his faithful slave, told him that she did it and her mom, was fully tested, to become a slave to Emmanuel. Emmanuel then told Karen, “I want you to go upstairs and ask her to come down here. Who else is with you?” Karen answered, “My aunt.” “Where does she sleep?”, asked Emmanuel. “She sleeps in the other guest room”, answered Karen. “Then don’t wake your mom, yet. I have a new command for you”, said Emmanuel. Karen listened. “I want you to hypnotise your aunt next”, commanded a wickedly smiling Emmanuel. He told her how to do it and to hypnotise her aunt (whom Emmanuel had never seen in his entire life), when she and her mom, were the only ones allowed. Since Karen acted now as his agent, who passes his orders through, to her own mom, they are no longer to have unnecessary visitors, nor visit his house or any other house anymore. They must have excuses ready, so that they don’t have to entertain their friends anymore. This made it more convenient for Emmanuel and his ling-term plan. He was a high school boy. He was as horny, as any other hot-blooded male (the ones in those repopulation camps). He would only feel guilty for a while (for doing this to his deceased’s friend’s mom and sis, and aunt) but his hornier side got the best of him. Karen must now use hypnosis, to make her own aunt, be an obedient personal loyal slave, to her new master…Emmanuel.

(to be continued)