The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Y CHROMOSOME PART II

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

Emmanuel left his home, through the secret tunnel between his house and Karen’s house. It was after midnight and his mom was deep asleep, thanks to sleeping pills. By the time he got to Karen’s house basement, he had three Blonde slaves, obedient to him. He closed the internal basement door behind him. Karen was stood there, wearing only a black bra and underwear, but wore an unbuttoned pink shirt, over her body. This was to make her look sexy and delicious. Her mom and aunt were there too, and Karen had hypnotized them both, for her master Emmanuel. The mom also had long Blonde hair and resembled the actress in CSI: MIAMI. The aunt also look not much different from the mom and from Karen. It was easy for Emmanuel to get over this sort of guilt, since he really didn’t believe in a spiritual God and even thought that God was some sort of alien from another planet, whom the more primitive-minded people had worshipped as a God, in an era where ancient planes were chariots of the gods and angels. Karen’s mom was about Karen’s height and she too wore black bra and panty, and wore a blue unbuttoned shirt over her upper body. She looked ready to do whatever Emmanuel would want her to do. As for the aunt, she had short Blonde hair and wore blue bra and panty. She wore no shirt at all. He basically ordered her many nights ago, to tell the mom and aunt, that they should come and greet him tonight, in their usual sleeping gear. It was more erotic that way. Emmanuel wanted to assert his ego, asking them, “Who is your master?” Karen, her mom and aunt answered in unison, “You are. You are our master.” He loved having power.

Emmanuel then said, “Now, let’s go upstairs. I want to sit at the kitchen while you ladies feed me”. Emmanuel walked ahead of them and his three Blonde slaves followed him. He owned them now and he was the master of the house. If Dan and his dad were still alive, they would probably beat the shit out of him. But they weren’t here now. Once upstairs, the kitchen light was turned on. The kitchen had a small table and two chairs, facing each other. Emmanuel sat himself down, while his three Blonde slaves stood before him. He looked at Karen’s mom and asked her, “What’s your name? Your first name?” Karen’s mom answered, “My first name is Jennifer, master”. Emmanuel then looked at Karen’s attractive aunt and then asked her next, “And you. What’s your first name?” The Blonde aunt responded, “Megan, master”. Emmanuel asked Megan, “So you are Karen’s aunt, yes?” Megan responded, “Yes master.” Emmanuel then asked, “So you are the aunt from which side?” Megan answered, “Jennifer is my older sister, master. I am Karen’s aunt, from her mom’s side of the family”. Emmanuel then rested his back, on the back of the chair. He looked at Jennifer, saying, “I want you to cook me fried eggs and bacon”. He then looked at Megan, “I want you to massage my legs”. Jennifer started cooking his meal while Megan was down on her knees, massaging his legs, since the walking exhausted him. He then looked at Karen. He smiled. Beautiful Nordic-looking Karen. “I want you to dance for me”, he smilingly commanded. Karen was dancing sensually, while her mom cooked and aunt massaged. After that, he ate his cooked meal and drank coke form the fridge.

After he finished his meal, he got up from the chair. He saw these three ladies, all dressed in their bikinis and he then thought of his main idea for having planned all this and coming here. He then told all three of them, “I want to go to Jennifer’s room”. He looked at Jennifer. “I want you all to follow me”, he smiled. He walked up the stairs again, and this time, followed by Karen, Jennifer and Megan. His three slaves just following orders. When they got inside Jennifer’s bedroom, he closed the door behind all four of them. They were all inside Jennifer’s bedroom, which was the master bedroom of the house itself. The lights were turned off and the only source of light, was from the window. The curtains were drawn back and there was a full moon, shining through the bedroom. It gave Emmanuel a very strong erotic feeling. These three Blondes were just in their bikinis, and he had never seen them naked before. Emmanuel licked his own lips. They were all fit, sexy, attractive and one thing the daughter had in common with her mom and aunt, and that was, they all huge breasts. Most of his friends had seen Karen and Jennifer before, with Dan, and most of them probably masturbated about having sex with either or both of them, at night. Emmanuel counted himself lucky. He not only had both of them, but an attractive aunt, under him too. He looked at Jennifer and walked to her. He asked her, “Did you and your husband ever play bondage game, where he ties you up and pretends to rape you?” Jennifer said, “Yes, we did.” Emmanuel smiled even more wickedly now, saying, “Do you have any enough material, for say, tying up three women?” Jennifer nodded, “Yes I do”. He then looked at Megan and Karen and said, “I want you both to lie down on the bed.” Megan and Karen walked towards the bed and lied side by side, on top of it. Emmanuel whispered to Jennifer, telling her what to do, “I want you to tie Karen and Megan up, like as if them two are going to play the bondage game.”

Jennifer walked to one of the drawers and took some cloths and used them to tie both Megan’s and Karen’s wrists, to the top bed posts. After tying her own daughter and sister, by their wrists, she then tied each of their ankles together, by the down part of the bed posts. They were now helpless and she also had both their mouths gagged. Now, they could moan and breathe, but not scream loud enough, for anyone else to hear them. After watching Dan’s mother finish tying Karen and aunt up, he then looked at the mom, smiling wickedly. Since Karen occupied the middle of the bed, with Megan on the left side of the bed, Jennifer was about to occupy the right part of the bed. “Now I want you to lie comfortably next to your daughter”, ordered Emmanuel. Jennifer walked towards the bed. She then lied next to her own daughter. All three women were now on bed, except that Jennifer was the only one who wasn’t all tied up yet. He took the cuff and hand cuffed her wrists together. He then used a cloth to tie her ankles together. Finally, he gagged her mouth, so she too cannot scream for help. He turned the lights on for a while and now right before him, were three Blonde women, all older than him and willingly serving him. They just looked so beautiful, looking fragile and helpless. He saw a camera by a table and took it. He asked a tied up, mouth-gagged Jennifer, “Is it laoded, slave?” Jennifer nodded. He then took pictures of all three of them, all tied up and gagged up. After he had his pictures, he kept them in his jacket. Then he switched the lights off again. Emmanuel started undressing out of his clothes, until he himself was naked. The three gagged up Blondes, at least, still had their bikinis, though not shirts, on.

“Now all three of you listen up. We are going to play a game. Although you are all my slaves, I want you all to pretend that you are women that I had captured and that I am about to rape you, so act like as if you are being raped. Is that understood?” asked Emmanuel. Jennifer nodded. Megan nodded. Karen nodded. He was raping his friend’s mom and sister, and his aunt. Emmanuel got on the bed and then told them, “Now start acting like it”. Jennifer looked at Karen and automatically felt afraid that Emmanuel was about to rape her only daughter. She looked pleadingly and made a protesting noise, though look more pleading than defiance. The aunt too looked ready to protest but could only bed, through her moans. They all looked like they were about to cry. Emmanuel unhooked Karen’s bra and started sucking on her breast. He sucked very hard and deep on it, while his hand went down on her panty and started fingering her cunt. Karen tried to fight her captor was tied up and could not hope to escape. He was happily violating her. After sucking on her nipple and fingering her cunt, she started cumming. Her cum stained his fingers. He took his fingers out, excited that something as personal as her cum, started coming out. He then used her underwear to clean his fingers. He used that stained hand, to squeeze and fondle at Karen’s breast. He was fondling very hard. Karen looked towards her mom, who could not save her daughter and like mother like daughter, mother too was about to get raped.

After raping Karen (pretend rape), he got off her and then got on top of Jennifer. Like Karen, he unhooked Jennifer’s bra too and then pulled her underwear down. Her body tried struggling. Karen was already crying and now had to see her mom get raped too. Jennifer had Blonde pubic hair, meaning that she was a natural and that if Emmanuel wanted to fuck a white woman, he always dreamt of doing it to a Blonde. Now he had three Blondes, under mind control, and willing participants to his rape game. He was on top of Jennifer, Dan’s beautiful mom. He remembered all those times, she would lecture him, and her son, about how he should stop reading comics and playing video games. Now, here she was, with pleading tears. He inserted his cock inside her cunt and started fucking her there and then. He fucked her hard, while his hands were groping and hanging on to her big breasts, for resting and stirring. He fucked her and squeezed her tits. She could only moan and cum. She felt guilty, for having a part of her that liked this rape game. She moaned, under the mouth gag and he could tell that even she was being raped for real, she would have loved this. Her body moved like an object and his basketball playing skills and muscle tones, made him good in steering a real human-sized body. After fucking her pussy and groping on to her big breasts, he then started squeezing them together and did it really hard. Jennifer closed her eyes, pretending to even like this, as she pretended to be raped, although this was nothing more than a programme in her brain, subconsciously.

After raping Jennifer, he got up from her and his cum still stained her Blonde pubic hair, making it yucky. He liked what he saw. He then went on to Megan. He climbed on top of her and started titty fucking her, with his cummed stained cock, between her breasts. He pushed her large breasts, between his Asian-American cock and he started cumming again. This time, his cum was spraying and shooting out, towards her neck, breasts and on to her beautiful Nordic face. She was an angel, getting her face cummed, by her sister’s son’s friend. Friends don’t normally do this to friends, but in desperate and crazy times, no one can tell the future. He kept on squeezing and pushing harder and harder. Megan helplessly moaned, under that mouth gag. She shook her head, pleading and begging. He slapped her face, getting too deep in his own sick fantasies. He then took a rest for a while and afterwards, untied them all. They all took shower together. Three women were cleaning him up and while Jennifer was motherly cleaning his body, inside the shower, he was fondling with her breasts, eyeing it for a very long time now and only tonight, he had his first, of many chances, of playing with it. Megan was licking his asshole, since he fantasized about a woman doing that to him too. After shower, he dried himself and put his clothes back on. Megan, Karen and Jennifer were dressed back in their bikinis and unbuttoned shirts again. This was the first night of many nights. But since he had a long journey always coming to their place, it was about time that he made them come to his, basement.

(to be continued?)