The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Y Chromosome Part III

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

Emmanuel seemed to have enjoyed spending the rest of his days, inside his bedroom. He was playing with his Game Cube and was playing his game. His fingers got their usual exercise, idling on wasteful things and time wasting. He could also only listen to his music, through the walkman. A loud noise from the radio, would tell his mom’s friends or any other woman nearby, that her son must still be around. While playing video game, suddenly he heard a knock on his door. “Come in”, replied Emmanuel. The door opened and there stood the Filipino-American high school student’s mom. She smiled at Emmanuel and she brought him a plate of baked chocolate cake. She also had cup of hot chocolate, since it was Autumn. She placed them down his table. “I hope you enjoy your meal, my son. There is something I need to tell you”, said his mom. Emmanuel stopped playing video games and sat by the table. He started eating and telling his mom, “I am all ears.” His mom closes the door behind her and she walks towards his window. She looks out and sees no one in sight. The window was already closed anyway and the only person who could see them, would have to stand on the top of the tree branches, which are hard by the way. His mom had a strange tone and she looked and sounded both partially excited and partially afraid. “There is something I really need to tell you.” “I am all ears”, Emmanuel excitedly telling her. “So tell me”, Emmanuel responded. His mom then said, “You are not the only guy left in this county.” Emmanuel’s eyes went wide open. “What? Anyone I know?” He meant a high schooler or friend or even someone his mom’s age. She said, “From your class. His name is Jacob Ryans”. Jacob Ryans was a class mate of his, he did not hang out much with.

Emmanuel looked at his mom. While his mom had been sleeping at night, he was visiting his deceased friend Dan’s house and had managed to put his friend’s beautiful Blonde sister, his mom and aunt (whom he never met before), all under mind control, through hypnosis and the only way he ever meets them, is by sneaking out, through his own basement’s secret passageway, to Dan’s basement. It was a walk. This was like exercise, for someone not really allowed to live the house, even at night. When he arrived in his slaves’ house, he had three beautiful Blondes, only dressed in their lingeries, doing whatever he demanded them to do, no matter how degrading and humiliating. Emmanuel had sex before, the Y Chromosome virus wiped out 99% of men worldwide, thanks to World War III. His mom did not know and Emmanuel was no saint. He cut classes for basketball practices, smoked, drank liquor with his equally truant classmates and played in arcades, after classes. Now, here he was and sooner and later, his mom would find out, about going to Dan’s house, so late at night and having his sexual orgy. He had his “topic” ready and his pendulum ready too. He smiled, “Mom, do you believe in hypnotism?” His mom chuckled. “I don’t believe that garbage. Why, you want to hypnotize me and giving you more allowances, is that it?” Emmanuel planned to hypnotise his mom, into letting him get things his way, without real protest. “Wanna go for it? I read it that it works”, said Emmanuel. His mom was such a good sport. She followed his instructions, since she trusted her son and knew that it wouldn’t work on her, at all. He started swining the pendulum on his mom’s large dark eyes. “Mom, you are getting sleepy and soon, you will close your eye lids”, mesmerisingly said Emamnuel. His mom, sat on his bed, closed her eyes. “Now, in your mind, you see a blue sphere. It is all you see”, said Emmanuel. His mom found herself in total darkness and a blue sphere is all she sees. “This sphere is where you let go of not trusting your son’s suggestions. You will let your son do what he wants and trust him more, whatever suggestions or things he says to you”, said Emmanuel. “When I snap my fingers, you will comply with the new orders your subconscious self is given”, he concluded. He snapped his fingers and his mom opened her brown eyes.

After hypnotizing his mom, he then told her what he had been doing these past few nights and told his mom, that it was all o.k. She merely nodded her head and agreed with him, like she really sincerely had faith in her son. It wasn’t as if he was going to have sex with her, because he respected his mom that much. But he didn’t respect anyone else’s mom. He had been having so much fun with Jennifer (Dan’s mom) and Karen, (Dan’s sister), and with Megan, (Dan’s aunt). They all belonged to Emmanuel now. While still in the room, Emmanuel planned on asking his mom a couple of questions. “So mom, ever since dad died, have you ever tried satisfying yourself sexually?”, asked the concerned son. His mom nodded, “Yes Manuel. I use my old dildo and my vibrator. I sometimes I think I am having sex with your dad, but sometimes…with other men.” He heard it but his mom took care of him all these years, and so, he wasn’t going to complain now. He slept with loads of women before, and was not going to be hypocritical, about his own mom’s sexual encounters. But she continued, “But sometimes, I do it with the other mothers, since their husbands had died too. All one night stands.” Emmanuel smiled. This was all going according to plan and since he had three slaves now, he was going to have them help his needs out. Emmanuel had Megan quit her job and signed all her property away to his mom, not to mention become his mom’s housemaid, all dressed up like some French maid and that whenever her mom wanted lesbian sex, Megan had to give it to her. Megan’s maid outfit, had sexy lacy lingerie on with it. According to his mom, she like had sex with Megan, for like five times a day.

Wednesday Night

Emmanuel was in Karen’s house. It was 9:00PM. Jennifer cooked him dinner, like roast chicken, boiled white rice, fried potatoes, wine, peas and normal bread loaf. While Jennifer cooked lovingly for her master, Karen was under the table, of the dining table’s head seat, giving blow job to the person sitting at the head seat, Emmanuel. Her entire mouth engulfed his large cock and she was drinking his Filipino cum, like as if her life depended upon it. He was reading the newspaper, about what happened that Wednesday morning and afternoon. Emmanuel smilingly ejaculated as much as sperm inside Karen’s mouth, as he could. “Don’t stop till I tell you”, looked down Emmanuel. She sucked and nodded. She had no choice. Jennifer finally arrived, dressed in cooking gear, carrying a tray of roast chicken, announcing to her master, “Dinner is served”. She placed it on top of the table and then after she left, he then told Karen, “You can stop blowing me now”. Karen slowly got up, from under the table and she faced her master. She had normal clothes on but that her face, was stained with Filipino cum. “Go clean your face. It’s dinner time”, said Emmanuel. Karen went to the toilet and cleaned herself up, while his Blonde-mother-slave started placing the dishes and drinks on the table. Karen and Jennifer both sat, on Emmanuel’s side. Jennifer sat to his left, while Karen sat to his right. “You cook very well, Jennifer”, complimented Emmanuel, smelling the food and savouring it. “Ok, let’s eat”, commanded Emmanuel. They all started eating and drinking their red wine, which was good for their digestive system. They all looked after their weight and shape. Emmanuel was muscular, being a high school basketball player, while Karen, was in fact, a cheerleader, since Dan was a basketball star himself. Her mom, Jennifer, was in fact a CEO boss. Emmanuel knew because he asked them a lot of questions but now he had a brilliant idea. He was going to have Jennifer sign away all her property to Emmanuel’s mom and since Emmanuel’s mom was a nursery school teacher, now she was going to become CEO boss, as Jennifer is about to hand it to her, by orders of her new master. As for Jennifer, he decided that his mom could use another maid, as two hands are better than one and he had sex with her way too many times.

After dinner, Emmanuel wanted desert. Karen was the desert. She took off her clothes and lied naked, on top of the dining table. Jennifer used whip cream spray and started spreading it all over Karen’s naked body. Her breasts were sprayed, down to her cunt. Emmanuel licked his lips, since he was in for an all-American treat. Her breasts were resembling miniature snow capped mountains, like the Swiss Alps. On top of Karen’s nipples, were placed berries. This was to create flavour and spice. “Enjoy your desert, master”, bowed Jennifer. Emmanuel was looking at his ‘desert’. “Go to your room and take off your clothes. I want to be alone with my desert”, smiled Emmanuel wickedly. “As you wish master”, responded his meek Blonde slave. Jennifer walked away. As for Karen, she just lied there. Emmanuel started lapping his tongue all the way from her cunt, to the top part of her body. He was kissing and sucking at her whipped creamed breasts and swallowed each berry whole. He was licking the cream off her naked tasty sexy body. Karen just made a small moan, since her master allowed her to feel and be her natural self, when it came to stuff like this. After her whole body, was licked, he then told her, “Go take a shower. I want you all cleaned up properly”, ordered Emmanuel. “Yes master. I shall go take shower straight away”, responded Karen meekly. They both walked up the stairs and he playfully spanked her and she did smile, a natural allowance on his behalf. While Karen took shower, Emmanuel went to Jennifer’s bedroom, where last week, he had a pretend-rape-fantasy, with Karen and Jennifer and Megan. They were all tied up in complete bondage, helplessly, and had their mouths gagged. He fucked them really hard and the women were made (rather ordered) to believe that they were being raped. It was such a good joy, for Emmanuel. None of the other girls he went out, ever volunteered for such games, seeing it as sexist and demeaning.

Inside Jennifer’s bedroom, Jennifer lied naked on her own bed. She was smiling and acted sluttily for Emmanuel. Emmanuel undressed and then climbed on top of the bed. “I want you to go on all fours”, ordered Emmanuel. Jennifer got up but positioned herself, like some sort of bitch. While on all fours, on top of the bed, he shoved his cock inside her ass, without warning and his hands groped and squeezed on her breasts, as if they reins. He fucked her harder and harder and she made that pleasure sound, but also making that sound, as if she was feeling pain. But he fucked her so hard, that his cum dripped down her asshole and her eyes shut tight, tears flowing down. naturally speaking, he was hurting her and if she could protest, she would. This was really painful and no woman wanted to be in Jennifer’s position, unless they were nymphomaniacs. His fingers were pinching and squeezing her vulnerable Nordic nipples. Doggy style fucking with his friend’s mom, had always been his fantasy. “Take that, you fucking whore”, chuckled Emmanuel. Jennifer was obediently taking this all in. Afterwards, he pulled his cock off and pushed her back towards the bed. He shoved his cock hard inside her pussy and was licking and biting at her neck. Jennifer felt pleasure, but mostly pain, at the moment, tears went down her eyes. She made”ujjjjjhhhh” sounds. He loved hearing that. After lapping his lips on her neck, he then started going on her breasts and was sucking on her left nipple, while squeezing on the other one. It would hurt any woman but to Manuel, she was just a slave, and he could with her whatever he wanted, when he wanted. After he finished fucking Dan’s beautiful mom, his cum was drooling down her cunt and ass. Her legs looked milky. Her nipples looked RED, from his abusive movements. He then whispered to Jennifer, “Now, there is something you are going to do for me.”

* * *

After the sex, Emmanuel was having a bubble bath, inside the toilet bathroom. Jennifer and Karen lied and rested their heads, on his shoulders, while his hands were groping their humoungous breasts. He squeezed and their eyes showed pain. They looked, as if they were pleading with him, not to do it too often. Like he cared. Emmanuel loved boobs, especially those of white women and Blondes in particular, which was a very common factor among nearly most American males. He looked towards Karen, asking her more about what had been happening in school. Karen told him, everything he wanted to know.

(see Part IV)