The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Y Chromosome Part IV

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

It was a high school, that didn’t have that many students. Emmanuel still allowed his Blonde slave, Karen, to attend it. Emmanuel himself never attended school anymore, since his mom didn’t want the govt officials to one day, come to his school and ask for any male students, who may have survived the plague. Surprisingly, some of the other mothers allowed their survived sons, to attend school and they were lucky for their sakes, since they had their girlfriends with them, in school. Polygamy was something some of these male students, were not into, being loyal and all that. But Emmanuel had other reasons, for wanting to know, what had been going in school, during his ‘absence’. According to Karen, some of his favourite female teachers are still around. One of them was his French teacher, the sexy Mrs DuBois. She was an attractive Blonde, only few inches shorter than the basketball player and had an athletic body herself. She was really from Northern France and taught French in his school. He used to attend her class and was in fact, her Number One Student. Karen was ordered to spy on Mrs DuBois and as he suspected, Mr DuBois did not survive the virus. By Friday afternoon, Karen was going to try and talk with Mrs DuBois. She was going to get the Blonde French teacher, to come with her to a part of the school, that was abandoned, as it was a huge school.

Friday Afternoon

Karen was stood outside Mrs DuBois’s French class. Bell rang and the female students were thinking of going to the mall, forgetting about school, for now. Mrs DuBois was stood there, arranging her papers. Karen walked inside and knocked on the door, making her presence known. Mrs DuBois looked at her. Mrs DuBois resembled the French lady, in the Highlander TV series. She was very attractive and had a very nice smile. “Hello Karen, what can I do for you?”, smiled the beautiful Blonde French teacher. Karen closed the door behind her and then approached Mrs DuBois’s table. “There is something I need to show you. But you have to come with me”, Karen said in a very worried way. This would convince Mrs DuBois, to come and follow her. “Ok, I will follow you Karen”, Mrs DuBois said. She had a very sexy French accent, which most hot blooded American males found seductive and of course, wanted to go under her pants. Karen led Mrs DuBois, to one of those long corridors, rarely used by the school anymore and it looked as if maintenance hadn’t been done properly here. “Why are we here?”, asked the concerned teacher. Karen then showed her the door, to a really abandoned corridor, of the school. Mrs DuBois was confused and wasn’t sure, where Karen was going with all this and wondered why Karen wouldn’t just tell her, what this was all about. Karen insisted, that it was a secret and Mrs DuBois had to see it for herself. She entered this long abandoned corridor, full of empty rooms that had no doors to them nor lights that worked properly anymore. On one of the empty, cobwebbed, dusty abandoned rooms, stood Emmanuel, who actually sat himself on top of the table. “Emmanuel, is that you?”, asked a puzzled Mrs DuBois, who thought that only ten male students were still left in high school. He was her number one student.

Emmanuel explained his story, about his mom hiding him and not letting him attend school. Emmanuel was very cunning. He chatted Mrs DuBois up and then started bringing up the topic of mind control and hypnosis. The Blonde French teacher laughed. “That is nonsense. You are a smart boy and you believe in all this garbage”, chuckled the highly skeptical French teacher. “Wanna try it. Wanna prove me wrong. How about I try hypnotizing you, in French.”, he suggested. Mrs DuBois then smiled. He got her ego working. Hearing her language being spoken right here and right now, intrigued her and she loved to hear how good Emmanuel’s French was. Mrs DuBois then sat her ass, on the dusty table and he then took out a pendulum and told her, “Ok, I want you to concentrate on the pendulum, ok”, he said (in French). She responded, “Qui, Monsieur Emmanuel”. He started. “Your eyes are getting tired and soon, you will close your eye lids”, Emmanuel telling Mrs DuBois what to do. Mrs DuBois closed her eyelids, but her subconscious mind was still open to him, for influencing. “Now, all you hear is my voice”, continued Emmanuel. Karen was also stood there too. She was loyal and obedient to Emmanuel, like her mom and her aunt. Now, it was Mrs DuBois’s turn, for being stupid enough to let Emmanuel fool her, that this is a game, when he intended from the start, to make this lovely French teacher, into his personal slave. “Now, you find yourself in total darkness and all you see in a red ball, floating on the air”, said Emmanuel. Mrs DuBois found herself in total darkness and all she sees, is a blue ball, that resembles a football and it is floating. “It is the only thing you see and as you stare into this ball, you are willingly submitting obedience , loyalty and would become the personal slave to the person, whose voice you are hearing”, said Emmanuel. Mrs DuBois’s mind was now under total mind control. He continued, “When I snap my finger, you will awaken and acknowledge Emmanuel, your favourite student in French class, as your master and be loyal to him and obey him whenever he wants you to”. Emmanuel snapped his finger. Mrs DuBois opened her eyes but this time, she looked at Emmanuel, in a different way.

“Who is your master?” asked the cocky Filipino-American student. Mrs DuBois answered, “You are my master”. She sounded normal and not zombie-like. “Perform a strip tease for me then”, commanded Emmanuel. Mrs DuBois started dancing sexily and seductively, which she probably used to do for her husband, when he was still around. She was getting Emmanuel horny and his cock stiffened, under his jeans. He quickly unzipped and pulled his pants down. “Karen, come and give me a blow job, now”, ordered Emmanuel. Karen obediently walked towards Emmanuel, saying, “Yes master”. She then knelt before Emmanuel and started taking his cock, in her small mouth. She started pumping his cock, since he had a feeling that he was going to start cumming, just by watching Mrs DuBois perform an erotic strip tease for him. Mrs DuBois took her shoes off and then unbuttoned her shirt, still moving her body in an erotic frenzy. After taking her shoes off and her shirt, throwing it aside, like those Las Vegas strippers, she then winked and smiled at Emmanuel. She was touching her body, shaking like a Blonde snake. She was now only wearing her black bra and long skirt, that covered up to her knee caps. Then, she unzipped the back of her long skirt and then tossed it aside, revealing that just as she wore a black bra, she also wore a black panty hose. She was now wearing black bikini and danced erotically for Emmanuel. Emmanuel started cumming inside Karen’s mouth and she had to drink all her master’s cum, so that none stained the floor and his cum was entering her mouth, like a water flood pushing everything through its path, inside a cavern. She was pumping and sucking and a part of her felt her jaw aching. Why was her master being hard on her, this part of her brain wondered. Does her master care about her welfare? Obviously not. Emmanuel was feeling relaxed, and saying, “Oh yeah baby. Keep on sucking master’s cock”, telling Karen, still kneeling and still sucking. Mrs DuBois kept on dancing and she then turned her back, towards Emmanuel and her hands behind her, unhooked her black bra and took it off. She then turned around, revealing large breasts. She then started pulling her panty hose off. Before Emmanuel, was now the lovely Mrs DuBois, dancing naked for his pleasure and he could now tell, that she was shaved, between her legs.

Mrs DuBois was playing and fondling with her own large pale breasts and started lapping her tongue, from one nipple to the other. Karen was still on her knees, sucking Emmanuel. Mrs DuBois was a naked dancing French Blonde ballerina. Emmanuel aggressively grabbed Karen by her hair and pushed her aside, “You can stop blowing me now, you dumb bitch”. Karen was pushed to the floor and there was cum all over her beautiful face. “Come here”, ordered Emmanuel towards Mrs DuBois. She walked towards her former student (now her master) and stood before him. Emmanuel started massaging her humoungous tits and enjoyed it. Mrs DuBois made that erotic sound, that someone seemed to appreciate her large French breasts. “I love your European breasts, Mrs DuBois”, commented Emmanuel. “Thank you, master”, replied Mrs DuBois in her French accent. After fondling and enjoying the touch and power, over his former teacher’s sexual organs he then pushed her to the floor, saying, “Stay down, bitch. I want to enter you”, yelled Emmanuel. Mrs DuBois just lied there, arms on either side and like a human sized Barbie, because that was what she was right now: a live French Barbie. He then pulled his jeans off his legs and then got on top of her and started inserting his Asian American cock, inside her French pussy and started fucking her. He was kissing those sensuos lips and so, could not make much noise. His dick pumped more sperm inside Mrs DuBois’s cunt and his arms just squeezed at her huge breasts. She seemed to feel like she had been reduced to this boy’s WHORE. He fucked her for a while and then stopped. As he got up, he could see that his cum was still visible in her shaved cunt. He then sat his ass on the floor and his circumcised cock was still MILKY, he then ordered Mrs DuBois, “Look at what you made me do. Come here and clean my dick now, you stupid Blonde French bitch”. She crawled to him but before she could look, for any nearby tissue, he grabbed her by her long Blonde hair and told her aggressively, “Use your lovely French tits, to clean my cum off my cock”. He then let go and she then pushed her breasts, over his cock. She was using her breasts, like mops and she was using it like a human cloth, to wipe his cum off. She relied meekly, “Yes master.” He laughed, knowing that deep down, a part of her felt degraded and powerless to challenge him. After her breasts were now full of his cum, he got up and put his jeans back on. Karen just lied there, waiting for new orders. He then yelled at his former teacher, “Put your fucking clothes on, you God damned Euro whore”. Mrs DuBois collected her clothes and started dressing up again.

* * *

Afterwards, Emmanuel sent Mrs DuBois home and Karen back to her house. They were not to tell anyone about Emmanuel and now, he had a new assignment for Mrs DuBois. She was to learn hypnotism and he would check up on her. He gave her a list of other female teachers, to be hypnotized and made to be secretly obedient to him. He even gave her a small picture of himself, so that these female teachers, would know what their God or master would look like, their old student Emmanuel. As for Karen, she too was given as assignment. She was too use cunning tactics, to separate her friends and hypnotise them separately and make them obedient to Emmanuel, giving her a picture too, of their new master. Things were looking good for Emmanuel.

(part V?)