The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the rules – if you’re not an adult, please don’t read this. If you are an adult and enjoy this sort of thing, then I hope you enjoy this sort of thing. Please be warned ahead of time that this story does not contain any sex. However, if you like stories that involve hypnosis, mind control, brainwashing and dominant women, this could be right up your alley. As always, I would appreciate any feedback or comments, especially positive ones! Please write to me at and let me what you think.

Yard Work Can be So Exhausting

Another hot and sunny summer Saturday and I’m back at my usual routine. Time to engage in that weekly ritual of mowing, edging and trimming the lawn, so I can water it and make it grow to be able to repeat this again next week. However, in the last year, I’ve looked forward to some weekends when the process has been made more arousing. For most of my life, I’ve always done my yard work just wearing a pair of gym shorts and going without a shirt. The breeze on my skin helps to keep me cooler and the feel of a sweaty t-shirt clinging to my chest has never been something enjoyable. Although I’m not a body builder, I do work out and have tried to stay in shape, and apparently I was succeeding at least a bit.

Starting last summer, a lady started visiting my neighbors’ house on Saturdays. The couple next door was quiet, usually keeping to themselves, but I knew that he was an over-the-road truck driver and was gone for extended periods of time. I think she was mostly a friend of Liza, and apparently they enjoyed hanging out and doing “girl stuff” together. This recurring visitor must have noticed something that she liked, because she boldly came up to me one day and complimented me on my physique. Actually, she made a specific reference to what was filling my shorts and the visibility of its profile. At first, I was embarrassed by her forward and graphic comments, but soon, my male ego took over and I was feeling flattered by her attention. Those feelings were helped by the fact that she is a very attractive lady who has certain significant endowments herself.

It didn’t take long to learn that her name was April, and I found myself looking forward to the arrival of her large white Suburban next door. Seeing her pull up to the curb always meant that I’d get the chance to chat with her, and since my wife often travels on weekends, I was free to engage her in conversations and to get to know her. Days spent working in the yard that she did not show up were actually disappointing and only served to increase my hope that she’d be there the following week.

Without me realizing it, her semi-regular arrivals, flirtatious manner and good looks were conditioning me to want to see more of her. Apparently, my reactions were perceptible and expected.

Then, last week, something changed. It was a particularly hot and steamy day, and I was feeling a bit light-headed as I put away the yard equipment. Suddenly, April was standing there in some tight shorts and button-down shirt that was open about halfway down her chest and tied up around her bare midriff. She smiled that enticing smile that she has and said, “Hi, Tommy! You look very hot today, if you know what I mean, so I brought you some cold lemonade!”

Flattered and thirsty, I thanked her and took a sip. “Wow, this is great, April, thank you so much!”

“I was really hoping you’d enjoy it, it is a special recipe of mine.” she said as the smile on her face changed just a bit.

Wanting to make her happy and wanting some relief from the heat, I turned the glass up and drained it in about ten seconds.

Her smile continued to evolve as she said, “Careful, Tommy, drinking something that cold too fast can make you dizzy.”

Putting on my best macho façade, I replied, “Hey, you think some delicious ice-cold lemonade could affect me that easily? I’m a tot lougher, uhhh, lot tougher than you … you …uhhhh… realize…hey, April how such mugar, much sugar did you …” I can’t remember finishing that sentence, but I do remember the freshly sculpted grass felt so soft as I was laying at her feet.

“Tommy, are you okay? Let me help you up!” April was pulling my arm and I slowly got back up. “See, I was right to be worried, you look very dizzy and confused, how do you feel?”

There was a distinct reality to what she was saying and I found myself agreeing with her, “I feel dizzy and confused”, even though that wasn’t what I had intended to say.

There were her gorgeous eyes staring into mine and I heard her saying, “I don’t think it is safe for you to stay out here in this heat and sunshine, so it would be a good idea for you to come in next door and let me make sure you’re going to be okay.”

Although I thought I’d be alright and despite the fact that I felt strange about going into my neighbor’s house dripping in sweat, what she said did seem like a good idea. For some reason, it never occurred to me to even question what she was telling me. There must have been way too much sugar in that lemonade.

“Here you go, just hold onto my arm and let me help you.”

There was something comforting about her touch and support, and I just willingly followed next to her, only vaguely realizing that we were entering my neighbor’s house. Coming from the bright outdoors to the darker interior, my eyes took a moment to adjust and take in what I saw in front of me. I thought I really had drunk way too much sugar because this made no sense.

Sitting in a chair at a table was my neighbor Liza, a very attractive lady in her own right, but not someone who had ever hit on me the way April did. But, she didn’t look up to acknowledge me and apparently didn’t even hear us come in, because she was staring at the screen of a laptop that was open in front of her. She had the oddest look on her face, as if she was enthralled by what she was watching, and I wondered if she was playing some sort of video game. But, since she had some headphones on, I couldn’t tell what she was doing. Feeling a bit awkward and still a little shaky, I spoke up. “Hey Liza, I’m sorry to intrude, but I just thought, I mean April said it would be okay, I mean would you mind if I just sat down and cooled off for a bit here?”

Without waiting for a response, April continued to guide me to the couch and told me to sit down. It apparently didn’t bother Liza and I was feeling overheated, so I did as she suggested, although sprawling out would be a better description of what happened. April leaned down and shined a penlight into my eyes and then smiled.

“You’re very tired and sleepy now, Tommy. You really want to just rest here on Liza’s couch for a bit.”

As soon as she said those words, they were completely true and I tried to agree, but even speaking required more effort than I had the energy to produce.

“You see, Tommy, if you haven’t already figured it out, the lemonade I gave you outside was drugged with a fairly diluted solution of a special narcotic that makes you more open and suggestible. I mixed it with something to make you dizzy enough that you fainted for just a moment, which robbed you of some of your strength. Soon, though, you’ll be getting my unique potion in its full strength” The last thing I can remember her saying then was…

“Sleep now.”

I vaguely stirred when I felt a poking sensation in my arm, and opening my eyes, I saw April inserting an IV needle into me. Somewhere above the couch was a clear bag with some pale yellow liquid in it, and as she did something by the bag, I watched a strange yellow snake crawling down a long tube and slide into my arm. The warmth in my arm was followed by a tingling and then a buzzing in my ears, as April simply spoke again…

“Sleep deeper”

Off in the distance, a muffled voice grew more and more beautiful and wonderful to listen to. What it was saying was irrelevant, all that mattered was believing what it said.

“Eyes open now”

Now this was strange. Here I am, eyes open, and yet still feeling like I am asleep. No longer on the couch, I’m in a chair at the table, with an open laptop in front of me. In my peripheral vision, I can still make out a yellow tube coming from a bag hanging above me and disappearing into my arm, but it doesn’t seem important or necessary to worry about.

“Tommy?”

Wow, it is that voice again! I look up into April’s eyes and wondered when they had become so gorgeous or why I had never noticed before just how dazzling they are. But, before I can spend any more time on those questions, I noticed the rest of her. Now, I may have gotten overheated and maybe even fainted, but I am sure that she was not wearing a shiny black latex outfit before and she certainly did not have those thigh high boots on, and I’m quite positive that Liza was not kneeling between those booted legs when I got here. What is going on?

“I can see that your mind is trying to sort out the layers of confusion, but that you have more questions than answers right now. So, I will help you. I’ve been quite attracted and interested in you for some time and actually increased the frequency of my visits here so I could spend more time studying you. Even though Liza is such a receptive subject that she did not need deepening and reinforcing sessions as often as I gave them to her, it offered me something to do while I was here watching you each week.

Now, I’ve decided that it is time for you to join the group of people who obey me without question and who find complete fulfillment in pleasing me. I can see you trying to be shocked, but it is just too hard to fight the drugs, isn’t it, sleepy one?”

Part of me was attempting to scream for help or get up and make a run for the door even while a bigger part of me was just accepting what she was saying. If I was fully honest, I’d have to say that a part of me was actually quite turned on by not only what she had said, but also by the fact that I really did not have any ability to resist it.

April reached over with a syringe and injected something new into the IV line that was still delivering that pale yellow liquid into my body. The sting only lasted for about four seconds before dissolving into a fuzzy sensation that quickly made its way up to my brain. Then, this vision in rubber spoke again, “One of the joys of the Internet is that I found the most scrumptious program called Subviewer that is used for brainwashing. It allows me to put together a slide show that flashes pictures very quickly at a rate that literally pushes them into every crevice of your mind. Some of what floods your mind will be recognizable images, but most of it will just be subliminal appetizers that will begin satisfy the hunger induced by that last drug I gave you. Your mind will literally open up and you will absorb whatever I pump in. The headphones that I will put over your ears will allow my recordings to teach you many new truths and help you forget many old ones. Let me sa ve you the trouble of analyzing what I just told you. I am going to brainwash you and condition you to respond to certain fetishes which will serve as triggers for me to control you.”

At this point, I really began to question whether this was some sort of bizarre dream, a heat-induced hallucination or some kinky nightmare inspired by surfing too many weird websites; because I just could not believe that it was real. Seeing my neighbor Liza submissively worshipping April’s boots added such a surreal quality to this situation, and yet at the same time, there was something quite erotic about all of it. For a moment, I began to wonder – if what she said was true, would my mind ever realize that I had been brainwashed, or would I just become a docile pet like Liza?

“Now, my dear Tommy, there is just two more steps, and we’ll be ready to start. A necessary part of the process is making sure to anchor these new ideas very deeply into your subconscious by associating them with pleasure. Some people might be able to defy the drugs or the programming on their own, but no one would want to avoid the level of pleasure that I provide. Almost as if you were one of Pavlov’s dogs, I will condition you to want what I am doing to you.” April said with a grin. My latex-clad captor took out another evil looking syringe with a purple fluid in it, and added it to my IV line.

At first, I thought that it didn’t do anything, but within a minute, I began to feel a warmth spread into my testicles. The warmth became an itch, and then a slight burning and then mushroomed into the most amazing level of horniness I had ever felt. As she pulled down my gym shorts that still had some loose grass clippings on them, she was greeted with a rapidly stiffening part of my body. Removing the shorts and my underwear, she brought out a large clear plastic cylinder with some tubes coming out of it and I immediately recognized what it was.

Although it looked larger and more professionally made than the ones that are sold in adult bookstores, it was definitely a suction device designed to bring pleasure to a male organ. But, this one had a series of straps as well, and after squirting some lubricant on me, April slid the device onto my rock hard member and then connected the straps behind me. I shuddered when I realized that if it felt this good already, it was bound to feel amazing when she turned on the suction.

Just as I had that thought about the suction, I heard and simultaneously felt the device come to life as April told me to watch the computer screen. Then, the sounds of the room were muted as I felt the headphones covering my ears. An explosion of pictures began to hit my eyes and my blinking rate slowed down as I tried to insure that I didn’t miss any of them. None of them stayed on the screen quite long enough for me to latch onto, but instead, they seemed to flow seamlessly into one long story of obedience and April and fetishes and April and arousal and April and deep pleasure and April. Images of April in different latex outfits, various words flashing on the screen, photographs of cigarette holders, her soft voice in my ears, pictures of April wearing boots, more words and so many unrecognizable images, all of which seemed as if they were being sucked into my mind by the vacuum being exerted at my crotch.

I felt indescribable pleasure as I watched the entrancing pictures and then, there was dark silence.

Oh man, that was the craziest dream I have ever had! Waking up here on the swing on the front porch, I could tell I had dozed off after finishing the yard work. The sun was much lower in the sky, so apparently I had fallen asleep for several hours, which was strange. I know it was hot today and I barely recall getting a bit dizzy, but I’ve never slept on the porch this long.

Sitting up and stretching, I survey the well-groomed yard and start to dismiss the bizarre dream that still echoes as small snippets in my mind. Certainly, I need to spend less time fantasizing about April and her visits, because now those ideas really are truly becoming daydreams. As I get up, I give a small sigh, since as odd as the bits are that I can grab hold of, the dream really was pretty interesting and more than a little stimulating. But, it was just a dream…

I am about to reach for the door handle when I think about the Suburban parked at the curb and give a quick glance next door. Sure enough, there is April standing there inside the window smiling at me. A quick and previously unfelt kind of tingle raced through me just seeing her, and as she waved, I returned the gesture with a bit more enthusiasm than usual.

But, as I waved, I noticed a bandage on the inside of my forearm. Suddenly, things clicked and what seemed like a dream became more vivid. I quickly looked back to Liza’s house and saw April still standing there. Then, her right arm started flexing, and I saw her hand come towards her mouth. In that hand was a shiny black cigarette holder, and even before it reached her smiling lips, I felt an erection starting and a buzzing in my ears…