The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Chapter 11: All in the Mind

Philbeach Hotel, London

Silver tightened the straps on his leathers, it felt odd to wear them again after the comfortable nakedness of Fleet duty and at the same time it felt appropriate. This was Earth, despite a millennia worth of progress, this was still home, still where his Master was.

Soon the endgame would start, 3rd Fleet would sweep in from Proxima and begin the war against the usurper. But that was just the sideshow, in the grand tradition; the real, and hopefully unnoticed, attack force had already flown in as crewmen on a freighter.

Commodore Galadrial, 3rd Fleet’s new Commander hadn’t been happy, obedient yes, happy no. Sending their Master into danger just wasn’t something anyone in Fleet was programmed to like... especially given the nature of the ‘guards’ Garion, 15th Master of Terra, had chosen to take with him.

Whichever way Fleet had looked at it a rockband, a Klingon roadie, a clone, assorted midshipmen and an accredited thief just hadn’t looked sufficient. In the end only Garion’s direct order had made it happen.

The Fleet’s concerns had been unfounded in at least one respect; they’d gone straight through port-sec without any problem. The only catch so far had been that The Master wasn’t where he was expected to be; instead of New Orleans he’d chosen to base himself in England.

“I don’t get it. Why London? Why not the capital?” asked Garion

“The Master’s original slave empire was based about 100 miles west of here. Perhaps there’s something here he wants to retrieve.”

“But Troy stripped that base” objected one of Static’s bodies “I remember he used some of The Master’s technology on me when my previous incarnation was injured”

“It is conceivable that some part of that base, or a second base, remained hidden” observed Kai.

Across the corridor the sounds of singing could be heard as the band belted out another heavy rock ballad. “...your great grandnephew, was pretty fine..”

“Funny how the lyrics to that song have changed over time” commented Akira-Yuri

“Yeah, I guess it scans better for a modern audience with grand nephew instead of granddaughter.”

“....time machine, like one in a film I seen...”

Silver hesitated, his eyes widening, The Message. Troy was supposed to have left a message only he would understand...and had cleverly made sure that the reincarnated Static knew a clue that would lead him to it.

“Kai, tell me exactly, what is the genealogical relationship between Masters Troy and Garion” asked Silver

Kai twitched his head to one side in the way that he did when accessing data. “Great great grandnephew.... and there’s more. I’ve reviewed the other lyrics, they match closely with events during our journey. On Atlantis Station, they ‘lived underwater’, the Lagooner females could be called ‘triple breasted women’, one of the cyborgs we encountered was ‘Mikey Jackson’, and we’ve done ‘boybands, and another one, and another one’

Garion glanced at Silver and then at Kai. “Are you saying my great grandfather knew everything about us? But how? Were his mental powers so advanced that he could see the future?”

“No.” said both Static and Silver

“Troy was just like you, reacting to events” added Silver turning back to the clone “Kai, are there any lyrics that haven’t happened yet?”

“Lets see… ‘My neighbor Peter with a flux capacitor’ and ‘a time machine like in a film I’ve seen’ ”

“Peter is me, that’s my birthname” informed Silver excitedly “He’s telling us that I got home ok!”

There was silence in the room for a second everyone looking somber.

“What?”

“We’d miss you” replied Garion

“Thanks. Well, that all helps me. The question is, does any of it help us stop The Master? My duty is to serve Master Troy… I figure that includes saving his heir’s well-rounded butt. No way am I ducking out before Garion is sitting in The Residence getting served by every obedient one of you” said Silver

“The lyrics don’t mention The Master at all.” replied Kai.

The conversation was interrupted by the sounds of argument from the other suite.

“We’re NOT here as kanging tourists…”

“Get real; Master isn’t going to want us on the raid. We might as well see some of the city whilst we’re not needed. If K’harlie gives him a good BJ he’ll agree no problem.”

“I have to admit the time machine exhibit sounds kind of kewl. As long as...” the boybander’s opinion was cut short, a few seconds later all five filed obediently into the room, clearly summoned by a thought from Garion.

“What time travel exhibit?” asked Garion patiently

K’harlie blushed and obediently passed over the hotel room’s well used ‘Attractions of London’ datapad. The device was advertising ‘Time Travel—Fact and Fiction’ at the science museum. (entry fee—Adult: 3 hours community service, child: free).

“No... It couldn’t be that simple, could it?” asked Garion

“Only one way to find out” replied Silver checking his watch tattoo “We have just over eight hours before 3rd Fleet makes its move. That means that once we’ve had that ‘chat’ with the Fleet Communication Director we’ll have about five hours to kill. Checking that exhibit can’t hurt...not that I’d know a working time machine even if I saw one.”

“With Master’s permission, the band could scout it out whilst you’re, like, doing your world domination thing” suggested K’harlie

“It can’t hurt, it’s not like they can get into trouble” suggested Akira-Yuri and then hesitated noting that other people had put head in hands or were wincing.

“No. It can’t hurt” Confirmed Garion firmly “Last time wasn’t exactly their fault...And K’harlie you will owe me that BJ”

* * *

F.C.H.Q.

Silver lowered the binoculars and turned back to the others. “This isn’t going to work the way we planned. The Master has added some of those cyber-troopers to the guard force. This looks like a base that’s expecting us.”

“That’s ok I have a plan” replied Garion

“Is it by any chance a cunning plan?” asked Silver

“Yes actually. See. We don’t need to enter the FCHQ at all, all I need is access to someone who works there.” replied Garion enthusiastically, completely missing Silver’s irony.

Silver nodded, for once Garion was thinking with something other than his cock.

“The critical part is doing it undetected and from a distance.”

“Sil, assist me getting this ring fitted” ordered Garion

“Yes Master” replied the snake boy wrapping his coils around Garion’s legs and applying his tongue to Master’s flaccid member.

After some experimentation during the journey from Prox, they’d discovered that the Sex God’s ring worked best when the user was fully aroused.

* * *

F.C.H.Q. Security Control

Captain William Windsor carefully adjusted the focus on the perimeter security sensor; the suspicious group had been located nearly ten minutes ago.

At first, the presence of a Guild Thief had only warranted a low level alert. However a check with the London Guildhouse indicated that they had no thefts scheduled for several days. The black clad thief was therefore an imposter; the presence of an unlicensed metahuman also upgraded the threat. Given the sensitivity of the base, a message had been sent to the new Master respectfully requesting guidance.

The current security device for that sector was a sparrow, programmed to fly a set route, a nanotech camera replacing its left retina, the bird perching obediently on a tree branch, its simple brain getting zaps of reward keeping its keen eye firmly focused on the blowjob being administered below.

Something pinged on the other console; William glanced across to see what it was. Psionics! The detector was registering mental energy off the scale!

Master’s guidance was no longer necessary; this was an attack. Decisively he slammed his hand on the intruder alert.

He was about to return his attention to the other monitor when reality went out to lunch.

* * *

He was on a flat plain, its surface made up of tiny mechanical cogs, spiral springs and sundry clock parts. The only sound was a ticking noise as the parts moved against one another.

William glanced around, the alien vista extended behind him as well as in front. He was alone.

“You’re wondering where you are,” said a young and friendly voice

“Was that an order or a statement?” growled William; the kid had picked the wrong victim if he expected LCHQ’s Chief of Security to roll over and play puppy.

“A statement I guess. It’s pretty spectacular isn’t it; you have a wild imagination” said the voice.

William looked around for the owner of the voice, nothing; just the empty plain filled with its tiny ticking cogs.

“I serve my Master, nothing you can say or do will change that, boy!”

“Ok, so I guess I’d better explain things to you. This clock themed reality is just the inside of your mind, time isn’t actually passing here, this is just your way of coping with what I had to do to you.”

“A classic confusion ploy; you’ve done nothing yet”

“Nope, I’m definitely all finished. We just have to wait for your clocks to reach zero. Silver tells me it’s traditional to have a countdown, I guess your sub-conscious mind agrees”

William glanced down at the pocket watches under his feet, they all showed different times, each one was winding backward at a different speed. It occurred to him that even with the difference in times displayed every single watch would probably reach zero hour at the same “You won’t win! I’ve already called an intruder alert, they’ll be on you in seconds.”

“I’m sure the real me can deal with it” replied the voice sounding slightly unsure.

“Yes, I expect that’s why you don’t show yourself, you have half your attention in the real world watching out for my guards”

“Oh! Oops, I forgot about that, one body coming up. What do you think? Am I kewl or what?”

The intruder appeared before him; the boy was as young as he’d expected, about eighteen years old, painted as a Fleet midshipman; his body slim but with taught muscles, his features a beautiful mix of European and Asian. His hair was green with a fringe of black where some hair dye was growing out. He stood in the classic Peter Pan pose, hands on hips, legs braced wide and floating a few inches above the plain of watch faces.

William found himself responding instinctively to the eye-candy, his cock beginning to rise. An instant later he clamped down on his emotions, the boy was an illusion.

“Nice try, but there’s no way you are going to get to me by pretending to be my Master” he growled

“Actually this really is what I look like...not bad, if I say so myself. No; it’s that scumsucking imposter who copied my look. Not the other way around.”

“You’d have done better picking a different deception, fact is, I don’t think you’re competent, I think this is the first time you’ve tried this and you picked the wrong person to enslave.”

“Says you” replied the boy frowning in a delightfully sulky way

“I bet you were planning to seduce me into some sort of sexual shenanigans and then psionically switch my loyalties at the moment of orgasm”

“I suppose I could if you wanted” said the boy shifting his stance so that he was sat crosslegged in mid air “It really is up to you how you perceive things.”

Satisfied that the mental intruder was making no progress in his attempt to enslave him, William decided to find out what he could about the plotters. “So, you have a co-conspirator, I will have to inform the Master about this ‘Silver’, once I’ve escaped from your illusion, I’m sure he’ll want him subjugated”

“I’m sure he would; but getting back to the whole psycho-sexual enslavement thing; I really can make a start any time you want. The real me has a truly masterful libido, needs at least an orgy a day...and it looks like I inherited that. IMO enslaving you sexually would be much more pleasant than waiting for your clocks to countdown. If you’ll allow me to make an observation, the pocket watch as a hypnosis metaphor really is SO nineteenth century.”

On a hunch William moved as if to inspect the watches under his feet and at the last instant leapt at the boy, this might all be an illusion, but it was entirely possible that the illusion was like a graphics skin draped over a real intruder stood within easy reach.

In a brief scuffle he had the would-be-master pinned down his hands held at the wrist. They both breathed heavily from the effort.

“You’re trapped; release this illusion and surrender” William instructed

The intruder squirmed, but it wasn’t any attempt to escape, instead he expertly wrapped his legs around William’s waist so that his cockhead rested against the puckered lips of the intruder’s ass.

“Thats better, close and personal. Oh yes, I must play my role mustn’t I. ‘Argh! You are too dominant for me, Security Chief, I must submit to your superior strength’. How was that?” said the intruder talking as if he were a bad manga re-dub.

Letting his anger get the better of him William tightened his grip slamming the trapped wrists against the hard clock faces.

The intruder wriggled and somehow his asshole actively sucked William’s cock into its fire warm hole.

“How?” gasped William in surprise

“I told you” explained the intruder patiently “This is all in your head, I’m just a metaphor for your obedience.”

“You won’t win!” snarled William thrusting savagely sheathing his entire cock in the boy’s ass.

“Argh!” this time the pain didn’t sound faked

“I... Said...you...won’t....win!” continued William interspersing each word with a thrust.

“Oh God! It’s so big! I can’t take it; ughn must focus on mission”

A portion of the illusion flickered briefly back to normality. William smiled cruelly; finally he’d found a way to disrupt the attacker’s mental hold. Savagely he increased his thrusting, his already hard cock swelling to the max.

For a few minutes he lost focus giving everything to his fucking, even kissing the intruder, nibbling his lip. For an instant his eyes and caught sight of one of the watch faces half covered in silky green hair. The digital timer was running down, less than 60 seconds!

“What the..”

The intruder lifted his head close to William’s ear and whispered “Trapdoor: Majestic twelve”

William felt the password slide straight past the mental defenses he’d been so sure were intact and impregnable. Like a switch being thrown, whole areas of mental programming came alive in his head, constraints and obligations that allowed no argument or biased interpretation. His new orders had the feel of standard Fleet programming and yet they also felt crude and ancient...With shock he realized that his newest Master was calling upon hypnotic codes that had been set in place nearly a thousand years ago.

He felt a pressure against his back, hard, metallic, the surface moving slightly as if a thousand clockwork mechanisms were ticking.

He opened his eyes and realized that he was now the one held down, his green hair dangling into his eyes, his wrists held tightly, his ass penetrated.

William focused his attention on the face above him, his own, it had a blank unoccupied look. A moment later the blank look passed and his body spoke.

“He told you it was all in your head” said his voice “Now you just have to pretend you still obey the imposter for a few hours. Don’t worry I’ll be here to make sure you don’t give any wrong signals”

William watched passively as his old body began to fade away, the uncomfortable clockwork surface also shifted until it felt as if he were back in his command chair.

He was back. Bizarrely his outstretched arm looked transparent with a slimmer less muscular arm inside it, the green hair flopping into his eyes was also ghostly transparent. It was as if he were operating his own body like a glove-puppet.

His hand was still pressing the intruder alert. Master had been right; no time had passed. He moved his hand to cancel button, it was critical Master not get caught... his normal arm didn’t follow.

One of the latent commands had prevented the action, probably a part of the ‘act normally’ routine.

There was nothing he could do; Master was on his own until the orders he had been given were successfully completed. He hoped Master would still be able to take command once the Fleet’s loyalty had been re-acquired.

* * *

“I got him!” said Garion grinning widely

“Good. Lets get...” Silver’s comments were drowned out by the wail of sirens and running feet “...the fuck out of here.”

A few feet away a pillar slid silently out of the earth, looking oddly like a classic Greek column it rotated a letterbox aperture so that it aimed at the group. With a chuff of compressed air the pillar launched a succession of crescent shaped projectiles toward them.

“Collars!” warned Hamiltim as the flying devices shot past.

Silver dodged at the last instant getting a good view of the device as it passed; a crescent shaped wing traveling points first so that the points formed a pincer, an engine filling the thicker body of the crescent, with the whole craft being approximately 6″ across.

“They have a homing sensor, it will aim for your neck!”

Silver glanced behind him; the Collars had slowed and were maneuvering under their own power now.

Sil was the first to fall, his serpentine lower body less agile than that of his human comrades. The Collar hit him from behind, the two pincers telescoping around his neck to form a closed circle.

The Collar’s effect was instantaneous and predictable; the snake-boy collapsed wriggling in mechanically induced ecstasy.

Kai moved to help but was caught by Sil’s thrashing coils, his momentary lack of balance was all the opportunity the second collar needed swoop down on him.

Silver dodged again, taking the instant of time gained to switch on his canary persona; at least if a Collar got to him it wouldn’t be permanent.

Drawing his Slavemaker laser he twisted the power setting to maximum; unlike the modern weapons that relied on fancy hypnotic algorithms, his first generation laser could burn a hole in plastic if set high enough. Obviously an old fashioned gun would have been more effective against the Collars, but then nobody in this century would think of owning a gun. A weapon who’s function was to kill perfectly usable slaves just wasn’t economic.

He grabbed one of the crescent shaped Collars as it shot past, a couple of seconds under the laser’s heat and the collar became inert its CPU crystal reduced to bubbling slag.

A bolt of lightning shot past over Silver’s right shoulder, Akira-Yuri had his own way of frying the Collars, his bodies linked by a web of mental energy that caressed any Collar that got too close.

“Silver! Get Master Garion clear; I can hold them here” said all six of Akira-Yuri’s bodies, using only one mouth would have required more Concentration than the group announcement.

“Never! I’m not going to lose any more slaves!” snapped Garion forcefully

Akira-Yuri turned toward his Master tears in his eyes “I’m sorry Master, I hope you forgive us”

The electro-mental energies that had held the Collars at bay, focused on the young Master blasting him into unconsciousness.

“Quickly Silver, get him clear”

Silver nodded, after the loss of K’evin, Garion was very sensitive about losing slaves; stunning him had probably been the only way to prevent him from staying.

“I’m on it” he answered, racing to Garion’s crumpled body and dragging him toward their parked Flyer.

He’d gotten nearly half way when two more pillars activated, thrusting out of the concealing undergrowth and launching yet more of the Collars. He had just enough time to curse himself for not detecting the minefield of collars before he felt the cold plastic pincers close about his neck.

An instant later he hit the ground, cushioned slightly by his unconscious burden, waves of bliss making coherent thought a distant memory.

* * *

William watched, as the prisoners, still squirming in ecstasy, were loaded into the back of a Mil-Sec flyer. He kept tight control of his emotions; it was critical to the mission that he not give away the slightest clue to his true allegiance.

“Capt Windsor; this one didn’t get collared, should I go get one from the ordnance stores?”

“It wouldn’t activate even if you did Pvt Lunnon, a collar’s seeker won’t detect an unconscious mind. Take an hour of your own time to review the specifications” replied William sternly

“Sir! Yes Sir”

William let out a mental sigh, at least Master would be free to act once he regained consciousness.

* * *

Science Museum, London

“Woh! That is one fucking big time machine!”

It had actually been someone’s kid that said it; but every member of the Master Garion’s pet boyband had been thinking exactly the same thing.

Fortunately they weren’t well known on Earth, and hadn’t been mobbed by fans. A few weeks ago that would have bothered them intensely, but now that they had become Master Garion’s harem such vanity was far far down the priority list, somewhere below the polishing of Master’s Vacc-suit helmet.

Given their current self-appointed mission it was just as well that K’James boyfriend Luke was the only one getting stared at. It seemed that even on cosmopolitan Earth the sight of a handsome lad with two cock-like tentacles sprouting from under each arm was still a novelty.

The ‘fucking large exhibit” was the Macross Hyper-Fold Generator a device the size of a skyscraper floating in space next to the walkway. The tiny info screen on the safety rail indicated that the device had never functioned as it lacked a unique bio-energy source that had never been discovered. An addendum to the info-bar explained that whilst it hadn’t produced any time distortion a side effect of the space fold generator (when powered with regular electricity) was the production of a small pocket dimension; the very distortion that allowed the storage of a vast selection of full sized exhibits.

“I don’t get it; why build a thing that size and design it to use a fuel source nobody’s ever heard of” said K’Jame, the band’s guitarist

“For the tax break, definitely” nodded Luke, who had one of his penis like tentacles wrapped possessively around K’Jame’s waist “If you look at it from a corporate finance direction, that pile of junk is ideal, they get the benefit of the temporal research tax write-off whilst being certain from the outset that they won’t accidentally build a working time machine.”

“We need to find something smaller I think. Our lyrics say Peter had a flux capacitor and that he’d built it himself. That sounds like something portable. Besides, if anyone got one of these monsters to work someone back then would’ve noticed.” said K’harlie waving his hand in the direction of several impractical looking spacecraft called ‘Enterprise’.

“I think you’re right, and it rules out a few others as well.” replied Luke “The Time Tunnel, and its variants are supposed to stay put and project people back in time. Peter wouldn’t have been able to ‘show’ anyone that sort of thing.”

“Luke’s right, that rules out the Guardian of Forever, that timeline thing with the mirrors, and that ridiculous Van Damme whatsit, you know, the railroad and brick wall affair.” replied K ‘Jame caressing Luke’s tentacle with a finger.

“I still say that brick wall could of worked” grinned Matt “But seriously, I agree We should be looking at small vehicles or handheld gizmos.”

The others nodded in agreement and started walking toward the golf-cart they’d rented, the large exhibits took up so much space that touring by foot would have taken days.

* * *

Emergence Point, Sol

Commodore Galadrial watched the display, nodding in satisfaction as squadron after squadron materialized within the sun’s atmosphere.

“Transition complete Sir” informed Blue Static’s Captain.

“Losses?”

“Manchurian Candidate and The Game collided, during emergence, both lost with all hands. Slavemaker, Countdown and Sleepy Boy report sail damage but are still operational”

The Commodore frowned, the loss of the Manchurian was a blow, the dreadnaught was, ..had been.. , one of 3rd fleet’s core units.

“Sir, getting a signal from a Home Fleet vessel, PSS Eye of Serpent, Captain Tabico commanding.” reported the comm officer.

“Lock in standard anti-hacking filters and play the message”

Captain Tabico’s hologram materialized in front of the two officers.

“The Master has not commanded your presence; return to Proxima base immediately and await further orders.”

“Tabico, the man you call Master is an imposter, we are here to apprehend him”

Commodore Galadrial had met Tabico on several occasions, he knew her well enough to understand the experienced Captain’s slight wince. Tabico must have suspected something was wrong about her new Master, but the Fleet programming constrained her. She would obey her Master because it was her duty to love and obey him; her opinion of his motives weren’t relevant.

“Home Fleet out-numbers you by two to one Commodore. By the end of the day, your errors will be wiped from your mind and you will once again bow down before our Master. I give you one last chance, submit voluntarily” demanded Tabico

“As I am sure you understand Captain, we are loyal to our Master, we have no more choice in this matter than you do.”

“There is nothing further to say then. I will of course ensure that your crews receive the best phycho-medical care, Tabico out”

The Commodore turned to Blue Static’s Captain. “Range to intercept?”

“They will be within range in 30 minutes Sir”

* * *

Science Museum

Luke wrapped his penises around K’Jame and yanked him back around the corner.

“Hey!”

“Quiet, all of you” hissed Luke

“What is it?”

“There are Cyber-troopers nearby. My cybernetic hand is still linked to their neural net somehow.”

“Crap! They must know we’re here!”

“No, that’s not it” replied Luke sounding dreamy and distracted

“Luke? Come on lover concentrate” said K’Jame giving one of Luke’s penises a squeeze.

“It’s alright, I was just seeing how deep a link I had. They are here as The Master’s bodyguard, he’s looking for something” explained Luke

“No prize for guessing what”

“We’d better get out of here; we’re not Master Garion or Silver, there’s no way we can face that monster”

“Agreed, Master won’t like it if we get caught again”

“Which way Luke?” asked K’harlie

Luke closed his eyes again concentrating and then pointed with the cybernetic hand toward the room containing the vehicle-sized time machines, quickly they ran in the direction indicated.

The hall contained a line of three telephone boxes, one blue, one glass with an Ariel on top, the last one painted bright red. On the opposite side were three vehicles, a gray metallic sports car, a contraption with a large disc behind an ornate pilots chair and beyond that a shuttle gleaming like liquid chrome. The only thing the room didn’t have was an exit.

Luke hesitated, too late he realized his mistake, the link had been a two way thing, when he’d dipped into the cyborg net the second time it had fed him a lie.

The Master’s cybernetic warriors began stepping from behind the exhibits firing canisters from their Orgy Gas launchers.

Soon they would be overcome by lust, losing the ability to comprehend anything beyond that basic need... and then the nanobots in the mist would prepare them for a cybernetic merging.

The gas was incredibly fast acting, even as he had stood thinking of the gas effects, the boyband were already losing themselves, his beloved K’Jame shambling toward him arms outstretched.

Luke wrapped a tentacle around his lover and dragged him within arm’s reach; there was still a chance, a slim one… if he could just hold out against the gas and the cyborgs didn’t interfere.

Unlike the others he’d already been exposed to both the gas and the nanobots, his species, the cockers, had been designed to be robust, with luck his immune system had evolved a response to both vectors...therefore... If he mated with K’Jame it would look like he was under the influence of the gas, but in fact he’d be immunizing K’Jame, and at the same time ensuring that K’Jame grew enough penises to try out some of the more exotic sexual practices. Basically a win win situation.

“K’Jame, will you mate with me? Allow my seed to change you?” given K’Jame’s state of arousal the answer was obvious, but at least he’d asked.

“Fuck me now! Want those cocks in me, all of them! I need your mmph...” crooned K’Jame snuggling close his words cut off by a tentacular cock sliding into his throat.

Luke began to ejaculate, filling K’Jame’s stomach with his transforming cum, simultaneously easing another cock up K’Jame’s ass and using the remaining two cocks to weave a cocoon of rapid hardening jism that would protect his mate.

“Hmm an interesting mutation. Talon really was quite versatile when it came to biological constructs” commented a voice behind him

He almost hesitated, almost believed it was his Master’s voice... but it wasn’t, it had that mocking cruel edge, it was The Master himself. Luke forced the pace of his lovemaking, it was vital that K’Jame be fully cocooned before....

“You actually think what you are doing will allow your mate to remain loyal to poor little Garion; how extraordinary”

The final blast of cum sealed K’Jame out of harm’s way. Momentarily exhausted Luke turned to face his enemy.

The Master had changed his appearance slightly, no longer looking like Master Garion’s twin. The New Master was slightly taller and had grown a neatly trimmed goatee beard.

“My Master will defeat you!”

“Yes, that is what you are expected to believe isn’t it. Allow me to ruin your entire belief system; your pathetic Master and his party were captured attempting to break into the Fleet Communications HQ, even now my loyal officers are bringing them here so that I can personally ensure their obedience...Oh... And 3rd Fleet; well its a shame nobody told your Master that I’d ordered 6th Fleet to turn away from the Hermaff Border and to return to Terra. In a few minutes 3rd Fleet will find itself trapped, and out numbered three to one.”

“Lies!” snapped Luke sending a tentacle whipping out intending to get The Master in a strangle hold and prevent him from giving orders.

The blow never connected; The Master made a small gesture with his hand and Luke found his muscles cramping in position, his tentacles retracting into their under-arm sheathes like cut bungie cords.

“You see Luke; I may call you Luke mayn’t I? Where your Master is new to his mental power relying on crude brute force, I have had several millenia to hone my skills. Susceptible human or human sub-species such as yourself can fall under my power from the mere act of listening to my voice; why I don’t even need to be talking about enslavement to do it. I could talk to you about the weather or the state of the economy, it makes no difference the result is the same.”

Luke felt an icy chill of terror, this was bad, worse even than the godlike Fomori, he could almost feel his allegiance to Master Garion slipping away.

The Master smiled evilly “No, I haven’t claimed you yet. That feeling of impending submission is entirely a product of your own imagination. I’m saving you for later, I expect your Master to react poorly when I take away his slaves one by one.”

Luke glared at The Master, unable to move and lacking anything useful to say.

* * *

Mercury Sector

“PSS Subliminal, change course to vector 12, 50, 391, and support the Rasputin. PSS Spiral, close formation...” the stream of commands continued, with ships so evenly matched it would be numbers and command skill alone that would make the difference.

Sun bright lances of hypnotically phased energy slammed into the squadron like glowing rain.

The Blue Static’s captain winced as PSS Spiral was hit, mind control beams from the Eye of Serpent slicing through his bow and then tracking the length of the cruiser. On one of the monitoring frequencies he could hear the cries of ecstasy as Spiral’s crew had their loyalties forcefully realigned.

On the holo-display Spiral’s tag flicked from green to red; The Spiral was now an enemy vessel.

“Mr Hart, target the Spiral, give them a burst of Zeal Renewal”

“Aye sir, loading with ZR”

Brightness filled the viewports a second time.

“We’re hit, frames 3 to 17, including the Admiral’s Bridge, ordnance was a Long Range—Orgy command. I am deploying marines to restore order.” reported Lt Ornerson from the Mental Hygene console.

“Sensors! Where did that come from?” demanded the Captain; activating the command overrides that diverted Fleet Control away from the ‘indisposed’ Commodore’s flag bridge.

“Sir, picking up multiple entry points in Sol’s Corona. It’s another fleet! The LR-O came from one of the new bogeys”

“Good” replied The Captain; this had always been planned as a losing battle, 3rd Fleet’s purpose wasn’t to win, instead they were to suck as many ships as possible into communication range… and have faith that Master Garion would win a match of will against will on distant Earth.

“Direct hit on Spiral, the ZR worked he’s ours again and returning to formation” reported Hart

“ID on bogey two. It’s 6th Fleet. Firing ship was the PSS Svengali, Admiral Duquesne commanding. The maniac’s left the Hermaphrodite neutral zone completely unguarded!”

“Keep it focused lieutenant, whichever Master wins I don’t see us being forced to grow breasts anytime soon” reassured the Captain firmly suppressing his own misgivings. The Hermaphrodite Union was the main reason for Fleet’s existence, chasing Clone-pirates was just target practice by compared with the pink dreadnoughts and their Gender-Reassignment beams.

* * *

Knightsbridge, London

Garion groaned, shaking his head to clear it. He was in the back of a military people mover that was skimming slowly through London at street level.

The vehicle was packed with his slaves all sat rigidly to attention, their expressions blank. Carefully he checked around; no guard in the rear compartment, fortunately no one ever expected prisoners to be anything other than compliantly servile, the door probably wasn’t even locked.

Thankfully his cock ring was still firmly in place, Fleet-Sec had evidently decided that it was mere jewelry.

Frowning in concentration he focused on Silver trying to get a feel for his sleeping mind. If anyone could figure a way out of this mess it would be Silver.

*Wake up*

*I mustn’t move, I mustn’t move, I mustn’t move...* The thought repeated mechanically looping around inside Silver’s empty mind. Garion cursed silently, Silver had pulled that weird ‘canary trick’ of his, where he left a weak faximally of himself to rule his mind while the real Silver sat back and waited.

His usual brute force approach wasn’t going to work... Not if he wanted Silver in working condition at any rate. Careful not to move to quickly and alert the Fleet guards, Garion moved a hand down to his cock and began stroking it, what little experience he’d had using Avitus’ cock-ring indicated that the holy relic worked better if he had a raging boner.

The cold gold began to warm up as his member stiffened in response to his gentle massage. Linking his mind to the ring he tried again to find the real Silver. After a moment it began to work, sensing a presence he surged toward it rousing it to full awareness.

*Ouch! Watch where you’re sticking that mental probe matey!* said an English accented thought

*Hey! You’re not Silver! *

*Peter isn’t in right now, if you’d like to leave a name and message I might let him know you called...if you stop trying to mess with his mind that is* replied the persona sarcastically

*Who are you? I warn you, if you’ve harmed Silver in any way I will fuck your mind seven ways till Monday*

*The phrase you are looking for is ‘seven ways till Sunday’ and I put you on final warning kid; Peter belongs to me. I don’t tolerate anyone tampering with my boy’s mind. *

*I’m not tampering; I need Silver awake is all; and you didn’t answer my question*

*The name’s Troy, and you are? *

*I’m Garion, You’re Troy? Troy Masterson? The First Master of Terra? * Asked Garion feeling awe.

*Gack! What a ghastly title. Shows you what happens when you let slaves start inventing smart ways to address you. Just Troy will do. *

*Then that makes you my Great Grandfather. But...how can you be in there? You ruled for another 40 years after you lost Silver*

*Ok, brief history lesson, I’d been assassinated and took mental refuge in Peter’s mind, we tracked down Talon and cornered him on Bikini Atoll; Talon realized that if he didn’t get rid of me fast he’d be turning into my obedient slave, so he created a timehole and threw Peter toward it. At the last moment Peter transferred my consciousness to another of my slaves.*

*Like I said; So how come you’re still in there? *

*I’m not*

*Run that by me again*

*I was hiding in a part of Peter’s mind for several weeks, his brain got used to having me there I guess, that or he didn’t manage to dig all of me out when he transferred me.*

*Uh, do you understand what’s going on Troy? I really need to get Silver and the others un-hypnotized fast*

*Sorry, this is as aware as I get, I don’t ‘do’ the real world anymore. From in here though, I can tell that if you did wake Peter, the device they’re using would put him straight back under*

*We are going to be dead if we don’t get out* sighed Garion in frustration

*There is a way, but it’s kind of a long shot and a bit messy* replied Troy cautiously

*How?*

*Peter can’t beat the device because he’s grown up thinking of himself as a slave. That said, He has an excellent mind, if he’d had the right opportunities and training I’d probably be calling him Master instead of the other was around. So… we have to fix that; you have to break down the barrier between him and what’s left of me, he’ll then simply ‘remember’ how to do it all.*

*I have absolutely no idea how to do that. They don’t exactly run PhD’s in this shit you know*

*You think I had training? If I’d finished university I’d have been an Electrician. Anyhow, I can ‘think’ about how you can do it, you read my thoughts and then do what’s needed*

*Ok..go for it* replied Garion suddenly certain that this was the right thing to do.

*You may find this a bit arousing* warned Troy

*........* Garion only got as far as the intention to reply. Suddenly it felt as if he were in a fast flowing stream, information like water racing around him, tickling and caressing him, making his nipples hard, flowing into his cock, his ass, kissing his lips and licking at his ears, every erogenous zone he knew, and several that he didn’t hit the pleasure redline.

The orgasm that ensued dropped him completely out of Silver’s mind and left a sticky strand of cum dribbling from the thief’s knee.

“Did you hear that?” said the Fleet guard seated up-front

“I guess one of the prisoners has achieved obedience, one less problem hey?” replied the driver.

Garion breathed a sigh of relief and re-entered Silver’s dormant mind.

Looking afresh at Silver’s mind he now saw much more, and more importantly, understood what he was seeing. Silver had hidden it well, but he was still a slave, desperately insecure and missing the certainty of his Master’s orders. Garion suspected that only Troy’s partial presence had prevented a suicidal depression.

Gathering up his mental powers he battered at the mental wall separating the two parts of Silver’s mind, ripping it to shreds.

Silver jerked, spasming in pleasure and then slumped against Kai unconscious.

At first Garion was worried, but then realized he didn’t need to be; a part of the knowledge the Troy fragment had transmitted had been a few loose facts about The Master. There was no need to run now, he felt certain of his abilities.

* * *

Science Museum

Silver found himself being carried; he could tell that it was Garion who’s shoulder he was lent against by the subtle healthy aroma of his physique.

A mechanical thought was cycling through his mind, telling him to obey. Annoyed, he isolated a few neurons and set the intruding command cycling through them instead of his full mind.

Full awareness returned and he eased himself off the young Master’s shoulder, taking a full interest in his surroundings. They were being escorted through a chamber of machinery. With a start; Silver recognized one of the devices, the Time Sledge, Reed Richards’ fictional time machine. They were in the Science Museum he realized; but why had they been brought here?

*They are taking us to The Master...And yes you did broadcast that last thought*

*I did, didn’t I. How’d that happen?*

*When you had Troy in your head you kind of partitioned off part of your brain for him to doing his thinking in. I’ve broken that wall, you can now remember how he did things*

*Thanks… I think; Lets hope it’s enough*

Silver turned his attention to the outside world, assessing the situation, The FCHQ security force was taking no chances and had assigned fifteen tough looking Marines as an escort detail, up ahead he could see several of The Master’s Cyber-troopers guarding one of the hall’s side rooms. Silver’s eyes narrowed speculatively, the Cyber-Troopers still had Fleet bodypaint showing on their un-mechanized skin... Which meant that, in theory, every single one of The Master’s guards was vulnerable.

Carefully he sealed that revelation away; it wouldn’t do to have those particular thoughts read.

Finally they arrived, passing the motionless cyber-troopers into a room containing smaller time machines. Silver caught sight of the brushed aluminum sports car on exhibit and was suddenly certain that he’d found his time machine, his mind replaying an old movie scene of ‘Doc Brown’ explaining the Flux Capacitor in ‘Back to the Future’.

Ahead of them a bearded version of Garion looked at him and then looked over his shoulder at the heavily re-wired Delorian sports car.

Crap! He’d managed to give the game away in 5 seconds flat. Get a grip Silver; you are better than this, he thought to himself.

“Well, well, here we are at last...and soon we’ll all be one big happy family. I must say you do have quite a fine taste in boybands. I’ve decided to keep them by the way; I had to use up the band I had killing your big brother” sneered The Master, clearly trying to goad Garion into some mental lapse.

Fortunately Garion seemed to have learned better, simply moving his head and inspecting the enslaved boyband where they knelt, heads bowed in obedience to their latest Master.

“I see you have got them all in the same pose, clearly your disciplining techniques are better than mine” responded Garion dispassionately. “I will take the time to strip that bit of knowledge from your brain once I’ve got you knelt there right next to them”

“Not bad, you’ve learned self control since we last met,” conceded The Master, turning his attention to Silver.

“I see your Slave has managed to overcome his collar’s conditioning. Except you aren’t really his at all are you Number #30210, you’re really one of mine. No slave ever really ‘gets over’ his first time #30210, you still get a tiny thrill when you hear me speak your real name don’t you #30210”

Silver felt a chill of fear, The Master was telling the truth, deep down under years of training and loyal service there was a treacherous memory. It was the memory of a small boy, too young to be sexual, confused and still learning about life, suddenly taken, dragged into a corner to be hypnotized, given purpose, discipline and certainty in a single download. The small free-willed boy had had his personality and name removed so that he might focus all his attention on serving in his Master’s army.

His purpose on the single day that The Master had owned him had been to recruit bigger boys who could be used in more efficient ways. He’d been an insignificant unit in The Master’s army of slaves but the shear joy of obeying his first order was still with him.

He’d been an innocent slave, still of an age where normal childlike obedience would back up The Master’s programming, he had obeyed without question and felt not a single doubt.

He’d been given a slavemaker laser, so large he needed two hands to hold it; he’d taken it next door and pointed at Jordan, giving the muscular teen to The Master. He hadn’t understood what pointing the thing at Jordan would do, but had felt like he’d done something really really clever afterward.

Unfortunately for Jordan he’d been adult enough to be sent to the front line and had died at the hands of Talon’s mutated warriors shortly afterward.

Angrily Silver suppressed the sick memories. Master Troy had had very firm views on the forced enslavement of children; it was abuse, plain and simple. The Master couldn’t be allowed to do that again… not ever.

He was certain that had The Master tried this back on Tattooine he’d have switched sides. Fortunately he now had access to Troy’s abilities and was able to lock the childhood memory in mental amber.

Turning his attention back to the real world he noted that he’d dropped to his knees, his cock tenting his tight leather trousers. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Garion, his face pale with fear.

Quickly he put his mind in better order, allowing his surface thoughts to reflect his earlier self’s unquestioning obedience to The Master whilst sending Garion a minimal mental nudge to reassure him.

“Good, that’s much better. Now get rid of those smelly leathers, and make it entertaining” ordered The Master

Slowly Silver stood and began to dance, inwardly exultant, The Master was making every single mistake that he could. He might only be human but he was from New Orleans, he’d grown up with Nagan snake dancers. His dancing wouldn’t have the hypnotic effect that a real snakeboy could have put into the gestures, but he was certain he could get every male guard in the room paying attention to him rather than The Master and Garion.

Slowly he unzipped the front of his jacket allowing the first tantalizing glimpse, the cleft between two fine slabs of pectoral muscle glistening with dewdrops of sweat. Gently running his other hand over skintight-leathered thighs. He spun slowly in place noting with satisfaction the way the Fleet Marines were leering; trust Fleet to get off on a hot boy dancing, even the Cyber-troopers showed the occasional flicker of emotion.

* * *

F.C.H.Q.

William eased his way into the main communication nexus, it had taken him longer than he’d expected to get in. It was embarrassing, he was Chief of Security and yet he’d been hypnotically blinded to what had really been going on; a lot of his security staff weren’t the people they used to be.

Over time nearly 30% of his men had been ‘upgraded’ and were now Cyber-troopers, he (and the rest of FCHQ) had had orders not to notice anything out of the ordinary. His Original plan had been to just walk into the Nexus and give the codeword, unfortunately he wasn’t at all sure that the codeword would still work on people with brains wrapped in nano-cortical filaments.

In the end he’d hit on the idea of assigning all the Cyber-troopers to doing a sweep of the collar-fields ensuring that the Marines on duty in the Nexus were all human.

“Pay attention everyone. Trapdoor: Majestic 12.”

The ensigns blinked, their bodies quivering slightly as a jolt of crude pleasure rewarded their obedience to core programming.

“Transmit the following message on all channels and data streams. ‘Trapdoor: Majestic 12. Case Omega override; all units report to 3rd Fleet command for re-assignment. This Message to be re-transmitted on all frequencies. Message ends”

The ensigns nodded once and began their task.

William turned to his security detachment “Seal this section; nobody allowed in until further orders”

And that was it, in three minutes, when the orders reached the space battle raging over Venus the war would be over.

“Sir?”

“Yes Cadet Tidworth?”

“I was only here to deliver the pay slips, I’m due in Discipline Section for controlled ejaculation training in a few minutes sir”

“Still premature?”

“Sir, Yes Sir. It’s the sight of a cock up close sir...it gets me all excited and...” replied the Cadet blushing

“Well, I am afraid you are with us for the duration Crewman. We will just have to improvise. Sit in front of Ensign Andover and observe his cock until relieved. I will inform Commandant Buckley that you acted correctly and did not miss your duty intentionally.”

“Sir, Thank you Sir!” replied the cadet clearly a lot happier now that he knew the Commandant wouldn’t be on his case.

Sometimes, reflected William, he had doubts about the quality of today’s recruits.

* * *

Science Museum

Garion glared at the bearded version of himself, realizing it was all down to him now.

“All alone now, little Garion; no slaves left to caress you, no obedient boybander suck your cock” said The Master in mock sorrow

Garion concentrated hard on maintaining his poker face; it wouldn’t do for The Master to know that he’d felt a gentle touch at the word ‘caress’ or that his cock had briefly felt ‘sucked’

“Do you seriously think you’ve won? You’ve allowed me to get this close to you. Me! the one person who can stop you. From what Silver tells me about you you’re not anywhere near as competent as you used to be” taunted Garion.

Now it was The Master’s turn to look alarmed and furious, not bothering to hide his emotions; yes that had been a direct hit.

“Then again, by all accounts you weren’t much cop back in the 20th century either” he added

The Master stepped toward him, his body seeming to blur around the edges, becoming larger and more muscular as he moved forward with cat-like grace. By the time The Master stopped his hairy pectorals were less than an inch from Garion’s nose. He no longer looked like Garion; instead looking like a cross between K’harlie and Silver...only bigger.

Garion realized that The Master had somehow delved past his mental shields and sought out his idea of the perfect fuck-buddy.

“It’s all bravado isn’t it Little Garion; I know your secret, that one tiny fact that makes you utterly unsuited for the role of Master.” whispered The Master in his ear “You’re a bottom, a submissive, you like nothing better than having some tough hard male shove his rod right in, you’re a wannabe slave”

Garion blushed, aroused and unable to avoid the manly musk of The Master’s rock like muscles.

Suddenly The Master’s hand was holding his neck, firmly tilting his head ready for a savage kiss, The Master nibbling at his lip giving spikes of pleasure-pain, without really thinking about it, he let The Master’s tongue caress the inside of his mouth, that hand still holding him in a grip like iron.

*Submit Little Garion, become mine and I will use you those nasty, guilty ways you secretly desire*

Inwardly Garion smiled, The Master was giving him an erection, and an erection was all he needed to summon the Cock-Ring’s power.

*Submit yourself! * He roared staring directly into The Master’s eyes channeling every scrap of mental energy into that commanding stare.

At first nothing happened, a second later The Master’s eye’s widened in surprise and panic then softening into a look of profound love. The tight grip on his neck loosened, becoming a caress as The Master lowered himself to his knees, head bowed.

With an electronic whine the holographic simulation came to an end. The Master, Silver and the other characters becoming frozen in place, then becoming two-dimensional projections on the simulator sphere’s inner surface; with a hiss the device split open the segments of the sphere opening like a flower and then retracting into the simulator’s base.

“Not bad Master” said Silver from his position behind the control console “The Simulator rates your last attack as a level 9.3, and you resisted a level 8.1 seduction attack. You’re getting pretty good at this.”

“Thanks Silver, That version of The Master was a tough one, I was beginning to worry”

“You still need to work on your defense Master, level eight defenses aren’t going to cut it against the real deal”

“Can we break for a fuck and finish it up this afternoon?” Asked Garion

“Of course Master, in your suite or...?”

“In public of course; it does the slaves good to see that I am strong and virile”

“Of course Master” replied the leather clad thief indicating that he would lead the way.

As they walked down the corridor a group of scantily clad attendants emerged from another chamber, quickly followed by the focus of their attention.

“Ah! Silver! And Garion. Tell me my thief, how goes Prince Garion’s training? Is he fit to be a Master?”

“His mental defense still needs work Master Taylor, but his ability to subjugate lesser minds exceeds even your own” replied Silver bowing deeply

Taylor, 14th Master of Terra, smiled broadly “Well done little bro!”

Garion frowned, something wasn’t right; he didn’t have a brother! Slowly he began to back away.

“Garion?”

“He must still be interacting with the simulation” said Silver sounding concerned

Garion turned and ran down The Residence’s sunlit corridors, the statues lining wall, each depicting a male of godlike perfection, slowly turned their heads to monitor his passage.

Entering the Ballroom, Garion skidded to a halt, in the corner a gorilla was playing the harpsichord, in the middle of the polished wooden floor was a body surrounded by a pool of fresh blood.

“Always look on the bri-ight side of life, de-dum, de-da de-da, de-dum. When life is really rotten...” sang the man in the gorilla suit

“Oh shit, not good, not good, not sane” muttered Garion

“Of course it’s not sane.” said the body on the floor “What did you expect the inside The Master’s mind to look like?”

“You’re supposed to be Troy, aren’t you? How come you are bigger and more muscular than the version Silver remembers?”

“This is how The Master remembers me; well hung and dead. His dominant personality uses me to torment the version of himself that called me Master. It’s kind of depressing, they haul Slave in here and he gets weepy and apologetic for not stopping Talon’s assassin.”

“Murderer!” yelled a voice from the far door as if on queue. It was a slave, naked to the waist, his only clothes a pair of rough cotton pants that ended half way between knee and ankle.

“Drives me mad, he’s such eye-candy” mumbled Troy’s body.

The slave rushed over and began to slap at Garion ineffectively.

Garion grabbed the slave’s wrists reducing him to weeping and shin kicking. This scenario was screwy, but if the Troy body was telling the truth this slave was a part of The Master’s personality, and that made him a valid target, gathering his will in the way Silver had taught he looked the slave in the eye.

“Stop crying, right now; that’s an order!”

The slave glanced up, his eyes captured instantly by Garion’s stare, his irises shrinking to pinpoints as the order slammed in.

“I didn’t kill your master. In fact he didn’t even die here.” said Garion

<sniff> he didn’t?”

“No, he didn’t, He lived another forty years after this happened. The problem for you is that this happened one thousand years ago.”

“I no longer have a master?” asked the slave in a quavering voice, sounding as if he was going to start crying again.

“I know how you slaves feel about not having a master; so I’ve decided to add you to my harem”

“You will?” asked the slave sounding almost happy for the first time, as if hope were a foreign concept

“I promise. All you have to do is relax and let it happen”

“Oh yes, take me! Make me your slave master, give me orders; make me obey!”

“Silence! I ordered you to relax” snapped Garion; the slave quivered in excitement, as if he got off on harsh words.

The slave waited expectantly, hungry for the domination that only a true master could give.

“I am the Master, you are the slave, it is your duty to obey me, to love me, to serve me and me alone.”

“Yes, ohh yes” groaned the slave as he absorbed the words like a sponge

“Silence! I did not give you permission to speak”

The slave flinched, terrified that his chance of getting a new Master might have been compromised; not daring to speak, not even to offer the groveling apology that came springing into his mind.

Garion smiled, having read the slave’s apology as it formed in his mind. “Good boy, now...who is your Master?”

“Master; you are, Master.”

“Fully and completely?”

“No Master” replied the slave blushing with embarrassment and shuffling a foot like a little kid caught doing wrong.

“Explain”

“When the bad creature came to kill my master, It made me eat its cum, it made a part of me like itself, made it do bad things, disobedient things.” whimpered the slave.

“You’re still linked to that disobedient part aren’t you?” asked Garion, his mind racing; the slave’s persona was utterly subservient, like a clone only more so, he was almost totally incapable of independent thought...but once he had orders....

“Yes Master”

“I’m going to give you your first two missions Slave”

“First, I want you to kiss me, and second I want you to bring that bad part under proper control.”

The slave looked up at his master with uncertainty.

“You were always stronger than the bad part slave, you just lacked the orders to bring it to heel, now you have the order it cannot stop you. Now, kiss me, you may kiss me again when you have completed your second task”

“Yes Master!” replied the slave, dropping flat on the floor and kissing Garion’s little toe...and then the next toe. It was clear to Garion that the slave intended the kissing to include every inch of his body.

Reading the slave’s mind he could feel each kiss reinforcing the slave’s sense of self worth, boosting the certainty that Master had told the truth and that a well disciplined slave was stronger than the bad part.

The slave began tearing his pant leg so that he could kiss higher than the ankle. Garion almost objected but suddenly realized that the clothes were just another part of his mental presence, only there because he’d assumed that they were there. He let the ripping and kissing continue, having a slave slowly rip your clothes off was erotic in its own way...something his boyband could be ordered to do later.

Over the slave’s shoulder he could see the corpse now had an erection and as did the gorilla. Briefly he wondered what part of The Master the gorilla represented...then the slave reached his crotch, ripping open the pants to reveal a new limb to be kissed.

Garion nearly went cross-eyed as he felt the slave’s soft lips brush against his cockhead, for a moment he thought the slave would give in to temptation and give a full blowjob instead of the kissing he’d been allowed. He need not have worried, the slave was obedience personified, moving on to his shirt ripping it to get at belly button, abdominals, pectorals, nipples, neck, chin, and finally lips, the slave pressing close and eager.

“Just what do you think you are doing to that human?” asked a harsh voice; Garion recognized the accent instantly, it was The Master, the slave’s ‘bad part’.

Garion’s eyes widened in shock, at how The Master saw itself, seven feet tall, rippling muscles sheathed in skin paler than marble, eyes glowing red and an eighteen inch cock moving as if it were a cobra between powerful legs. Behind The Master the ballroom faded away, replaced by mountainous piles of slave boys engaged in an orgy, their skin glistening, cum lubricating their lust as they slid smoothly against one another like fish in a net.

Another piece of the puzzle fell into place, The Master thought of itself as an incubus, a creature utterly dependent upon human cum as its only source of sustenance, a shapeshifter that seduced with pheromone, illusion and physical changes...and incubus syndrome was infectious.

“You’ve lost him. He belongs to me now.” replied Garion “He’s gradually becoming more disciplined, more obedient as he remembers how loyal he used to be. And as he becomes stronger, you become weaker, soon you won’t exist, my slave will be the only person in this head”

“Play your mind games boy, soon your body will have drunk my cum; you’re going become as I am, my offspring. Soon you will cringe at my feet and call me Father; instinctively obedient to my every desire”

“You’re not my father!”

The Master laughed, sinister and gloating “I will be...I WILL be!”

* * *

Silver turned one final dance step, sweating with the effort of such tightly disciplined moves, for a snakeboy such as Sil, the sinuous moves would have been instinctive and easy, for him the effort was more than he could bare.

But the effort had been worth it, all the cyber-troopers and Fleet marines were entranced, totally focused on him and his dance. It was a heady feeling, being in control like this, he could almost understand how Troy and Garion got off on it.

The dance move complete he found himself facing The Master and Garion; they were kissing deeply, passionately. Unnoticed by Garion The Master seemed to be bulking up, becoming larger, his skin losing it’s healthy tan becoming something stony white.

Not good, not good at all. Back in the 21st century, his mentor in the Thieves Guild had been Roberto, a bull incubus surviving only because his neighbors and students voluntarily supplied substantial quantities of cum to slake his thirst. For Garion this was rather like french kissing an alligator. The only sign of hope was that The Master wasn’t maintaining his illusion of humanity.

Time to act. “Trapdoor: Majestic Twelve. Cybers go to sleep mode; Fleet, Free the prisoners,” he shouted throwing himself at the two Masters, not waiting to see if his order was obeyed.

The three of them went flying, scattered, sliding along the polished floor. Silver rolled easily back to his feet, Garion sat up with his back against the Tardis replica, glaring at him.

“Dammit! I nearly had him”

“And he nearly had you” replied Silver.

The Master had staggered to his feet and was clutching his head, his body morphing between muscular incubus and slim, almost effeminate slave boy.

“You..can’t...do..this to...ME! I am The Master! Master”

“What did you do to him?” asked Silver fascinated

“There was still a part of him that was obedient to Troy. All he needed was someone to remind him how it felt to worship his Master” boasted Garion hauling himself to his feet. “kind of sad really”

The Master’s body stabilized; in it’s incubus form. “Did you seriously think that pathetic remnant could dominate ME!”

“Excuse me, I have something urgent to tell you” said Midshipman Kai walking between the mental combatants, The Master’s pale face reddening with rage at the interruption.

“Go ahead.”

“I’ve been monitoring Fleet Comm, we won! Home Fleet has been subjugated; they acknowledge you as Master, Garion”

“NOooo” raged The Master, staggering back, his body once again fluctuating as the two sides of his character competed for dominance.

“When he’s back to being twinky can I have him as a special friend, I think he’s kinda cute” Asked Kai scruntching up his nose in anticipation, a sly gleam in his eye.

“Of course you can Kai” Garion smiled

Silver smiled inwardly making sure the smile didn’t appear on his face or in his surface thoughts. The Master’s megalomanic mind wouldn’t cope well with people deciding who he’d spend the next year fucking.

Suddenly The Master was running, vaulting aboard ancient looking The Time Machine and triggering it’s disk shaped time-rotor.

Slowly the wood and brass trimmed time machine faded from view.

“I guess he didn’t want to be my special friend after all” pouted Kai.

“I’m sure some of these fine marines will help you out until we find a replacement” assured Garion grinning broadly.

“All very well, but we don’t know where… or rather when… he’s gone. Looks like I’ve got more than one thing to do in the past.” grumbled Silver.

With a groaning noise the time machine reappeared, the slim boyish version of The Master slumped over the controls, a hand written note glued to his head.

“He came back!” exclaimed Kai delighted

Silver quickly strode over to the Machine, ripping loose its power source before retrieving the note and reading it aloud.

“Dear Mr. G. Masterson esquire,

The Boy tells me that his condition is beyond the limit of modern medical science, a diagnosis with which I find myself in sad agreement. I request that you use the considerable mesmeric talent that the boy describes, to bring peace to his troubled mind, my own knowledge of Mesmer’s work is sadly deficient to the task. I urge you to great effort; in truth I have grown un-naturally fond of the scamp and would like to think that he is not beyond redemption.

Yours Sincerely S.H.”

“Nice of them to send him back” commented Sil picking up the power source Silver had ripped loose. “A shame you destroyed your only means of getting home Silver”

“Actually I didn’t; my time machine is that one over there” replied Silver with certainty, pointing at the DeLorean.

“Damn! How many of these things actually work?” exclaimed Garion

“No Idea, but I suggest you find out, and then deactivate them all”

“Good point” replied Garion looking gloomy “So, I guess this is goodbye then, you’ll be heading back to your own Master now that I’m in charge here.”

“Yeah” replied Silver feeling a strange mixture of emotions, he still wanted to return to Troy and spend his life obeying his one true Master...and yet.. He’d been through so much here in the 30th century, made friends, good friends, and Garion was still a complete newb, if The Master’s personality was still unstable.... Firmly he clamped down on his emotions; there was still a mission to complete.

“It’s not over yet. If I don’t plant that damn song in my Master’s head this entire timeline is fucked.” he said walking determinedly over to the gull-winged car, slamming the controls, his face held a determinedly neutral expression, no way was he going to let them know how much this parting hurt.

The DeLorean’s wheels squealed as he slammed the accelerator pedal; he’d forgotten how much he hated cars. In the rear view mirror he caught a glimpse of burning tire tracks... and then he was elsewhen.

* * *

“I guess that’s the last we’ll see of him” commented K’Jame who had recently hatched and was practicing with his new penises, tangling them around his beloved Luke.

“No... I think he’ll come back if he can. I could feel his pain, he went because it was necessary.” replied Garion thoughtfully.

“Master”

“Yes K’harlie?”

“We… well the band’s been thinking, we may need to go back in time as well... someone has to sing ‘Year 3000’ and according to Kai the original singers look exactly like us, even have the same names... Charlie, Matt and James.”

Garion looked at the three hopeful slaves, remembering how he’d accidentally ruined their singing career.

Not realizing what he was doing K’Jame used one of his penises to scratch an itch. Garion was pretty sure the original hadn’t had extra cocks…it would certainly cause a stir back in the 20th century.

“I’ll need to think about it; we need to wait for Silver to bring the car back anyway” he replied, noncommittally.

Outside he could hear the population of London cheering; his name on millions of obedient lips, every single one of them eager to assist with anything he cared to command. His first command as a genuine Master of Terra didn’t require much thought.

“Kai, go round up a few hundred suitable lads for an orgy. Then order the rest of them to celebrate my arrival any way they want. I see no reason why we can’t get thoroughly fucked while we wait for Silver to get his cute ass back up-time.”