The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Chapter 8: Band on the Run

Gym, PSS Blue Static

The Ship’s judo mat was occupied, six slaves stood facing their master.

Silver, had been watching them for several minutes when a feeling of presence attracted his attention. He glanced over his shoulder to see that Sil and Kai had joined him.

“What’s he doing?”

“Control exercises” replied Silver “So far he’s learned how to enslave a person and how to ‘not’ enslave them. Now he has to know how to give commands without turning the recipient into mental pasta.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but what is the point of practicing on boys who are already, what was your phrase? ...’mental pasta’ " asked Sil

“You want to take their place?”

“I take your point.”

“Besides, I used my Slavemaker on them first. I rolled them back in time, they think they’re free willed and that it’s a week ago.”

“You know, that almost makes sense.”

Across the room K’Jame had started picking his nose, apparently unaware he was doing anything wrong.

“Now that is gross!”

“It’s also a problem.” replied Silver pointing at Cpl. Turkamen who was in a direct line of sight behind K’Jame using a gym-cycle. The muscular marine also had a digit excavating his nasal cavity.

“Should we tell him?”

“Better had”

“All hands, make sail, All hands, make sail. Insertion into Lelande 21258 system in T -10:00” informed the Ship’s computer, sounding the general quarters klaxon for good measure.

An instant later the crew were racing to their assigned stations. Emergence into a new solar system was always extremely hazardous; the mechanics of star travel would deposit the ship deep in the corona of the target star, not the most harmless of environments.

In less than a minute the six slaves were the only people left in the chamber.

Luke blinked feeling disoriented. What was he doing here? This vast gym wasn’t part of the freighter.

“Where the kang am I?” he wondered aloud.

The other five people stood with him blinked as if coming out of a trance.

“We’re on some sort of ship!” exclaimed one of them, pointing at the tinted windows through which the star’s surface wreathed and churned.

“K’ahless Blood we’re in a star”

“Shit! The Broken-Wans must have had us snatched. If we aren’t on stage for the semi-finals we’ll be kicked out of the contest” said one of the others

“And who the hell are you?” growled a massively muscled girl grabbing Luke by the neck and lifting him off the floor.

Instinctively he wrapped his penises around the girl’s muscular arms and constricted, cutting off the blood flow.

“Cut it out! I don’t know where I am either” he gasped.

The girl dropped him and rubbed her numbed hands.

“The last thing I remember is getting into a Cryo-chamber on board a freighter. My name’s Luke, pleased to meet you.” he commented ironically rubbing his neck.

The others replied quickly identifying themselves as the members of a wannabe rock band he’d never heard of.

“It’s obvious someone’s kidnapped us, possibly even sold us to the Cloners. I say we grab a shuttle and make a run for it whilst they’re distracted” he advised.

“You can pilot a shuttle?”

“Easy”

* * *

The star’s plasma flowed, arching over and around the Blue Static’s electromagnetic shields.

The first few minutes back in normal space were always the most hazardous, there was no way of predicting what state a star’s atmosphere would be in when your ship arrived.

The ship’s shields always took time to stabilize and the navigation sensors took still more time to plot a safe path between solar flares. In such conditions the vast solar sails were acutely vulnerable and at the same time vital.

Even the most advanced shields fail eventually, it is important that a ship get out of the star’s corona before that happens. However a ship also needs to collect energy to power it’s engines, hence the need to expose the solar sails to the maximum safe extent... The need to protect and expose the solar sails is a catch 22 that had plagued star travel for 800 years.

As chance would have it the Blue Static had emerged into the a five sunspot storm, the stellar equivalent of a hurricane.

“Helm, course 12, 358, mark 10” ordered The Captain, locking his holographic avatar firmly in place. The course he had ordered would maximize the sail’s energy uptake whilst keeping a weather eye on the night black sunspots.

“12, 358, mark 10 aye!”

“Sir! Another sunspot forming, dead ahead”

“Deploy the stun’s’ls, topgalants and royals, get us past that spot before it flares” ordered the Captain. It was a risk exposing yet more sail, but it was vital that they clear the new sunspot.

“It’s Flaring! Dead ahead!” informed Sensors.

“Brace for impact” he called cursing his luck, the sunspot had flared earlier than expected and would hit the ship with his sails extended well beyond the protective shields. The flare was going to do ‘Bad Things’ to his beautiful hull.

The deck sloped upward and to port achieving an angle of 30° as the star’s electromagnetic field meshed with the shields and tossed the ship about like an insect stuck on flypaper; The Captain winced, there would be injuries.

“Damage report”

“The keel mizzen mast is beginning to shear, no power from any of the keel mizzen sails above the crosjack, keel main mast has lost its upper topsail, topgallant, main royal, and port main stun’s’l. Also, shuttle BS-03 broke loose from its docking brace. Energy sump indicates 32% recharged.”

“Damn! Helm, set a least time course out of the corona; flank speed. Looks like we’re in for a slow voyage”

“Aye sir”

With the Energy Sump only 30% full, their maximum acceleration would be massively reduced; the ship would limp into port in a week instead of the usual 12 hours. On the up-side Lelande 21258 had a naval repair station, the damage wasn’t going to maroon them.

“Clearing the corona now Sir” informed Cdr. S’Stev who’s tail was firmly wrapped around the pillar that served as his seat.

“All hands, this is the Captain. We have successfully accelerated out of the storm. You have all performed your duty with the courage and dedication that I have come to expect. As a reward you may each experience The Master’s Coin as soon as you are off duty.”

Even through the thick bulkhead walls he could hear the cheer. In ancient free willed times sailors were allowed a shot of rum as reward. Personally he thought the modern reward of an intense orgasm gifted to them by their Master tasted a lot better...and didn’t normally cause a hangover.

* * *

Shuttle BS-03

“We did it!” exclaimed K’harlie hugging his brother K’evin

“We got lucky” informed Luke from his position at the controls. “The flare that hit just we launched badly damaged their sails. Normally they’d be able to chase us down easy as you please. Right now we can out accelerate them by a cool ten G.”

“That’s good to know, but like, where are we? What star system?” asked K’Jame

“According to the charts this is the Lelande 21258 system, our next door neighbor. The system has one habitable planet, owned outright by the church of Elagabalus. Population is low, less than a thousand, there’s an advisory to wear filter masks due to the high pollen count...do we got filter masks?” informed Mattok

“We got masks, first aid, rations, sensor packs, no clothes though.”

“Oh... says here there’s also a Protectorate naval repair base. We should be able to contact the Colonial Police there.”

“One problem with that. In case you hadn’t noticed, that ship we just escaped from was a Powers Class heavy cruiser. Right now we are riding a stolen naval shuttle. Turning ourselves in to the Col. Pol. might not be the smartest move.”

“I don’t get it. Why would the Fleet kidnap us?”

“Perhaps the Free Worlders have been telling the truth, perhaps they really do snatch boys and turn them into loyal gay crewmen”

“That doesn’t scan, I’m no male” pointed out K’annette

“No offence, but from a distance it’s difficult to tell if a musclehead is male or female.” commented Luke earning himself a glare. “Perhaps they grabbed you by mistake”

“Do..do you think they turned us gay yet?” asked K’Jame nervously

There was a long silence followed by vehement denials.

“They can’t have made you gay, they’d have made us Obedient in the same session if they had. Obviously we aren’t slaves, we wouldn’t have wanted to run if we had been” said K’evin.

The logic seemed sound enough.

* * *

PSS Blue Static

Garion threw the vaccsuit down and slumped into the shower. Five hours outside securing the damaged keel-mizzen mast had been a tough job, it was time to see to his slaves and activate the Master’s Coin.

“Luke!, K’harlie! I need you to soap me down” he instructed. He’d kind of gotten used to having attendants able to help him with the slightest whim, and now that he’d developed the ability to feel their emotions he understood exactly how much they needed him. Being given things to do made the slaves feel wanted and happy; and happy slaves made him feel good.

Silence; no rush of eager footsteps, no shout of eager compliance.

“Luke?...K’harlie?... K’annette?”

He turned off the shower and stepped out, checking more closely, his quarters were totally empty.

“Computer, locate Luke Tangleweaver”

“Luke Tangleweaver is not aboard the Blue Static”

“Where is Luke Tangleweaver?”

“Luke Tangleweaver is aboard shuttle BS-03”

BS-03, the shuttle that broke loose during the flare storm. Broke loose or..?

“Comm Ship’s Boy Silver”

“Silver here.”

“We have a problem. I think my slaves have run away”

“That’s impossible, they’d cut their own throats before disobeying...oh.. Oh shit!”

“What?!”

“Well you remember I said I’d make your control exercises harder... Well I hypnotized them into thinking they were still free willed...” explained Silver

Garion felt it all fit into place with a sickening thud. “..and then we had ‘All Hands’ and left them alone for five damn minutes.”

“Long enough for them to figure out that they’d been hypnotized and make an escape plan. You should be proud they’re really very resourceful.”

Garion felt a shiver of fear, his poor slaves, fleeing in terror not realizing that their only comfort was the one they’d run from.

“How long will your free will instruction last?”

“Difficult to say, I didn’t put a time limit on it, so it depends on their own mental resilience...the tougher the mind the quicker the reversion to a slave mentality...and that’s a problem too; without a Master to obey a lost slave is going to be in trouble.”

“The Captain’s going to love this one” sighed Garion.

* * *

The planet was the sort of place that turned up in ‘natural marvels of the universe’ calendars, it was small, almost entirely green with life with tiny blue lakes dotted over its surface, wrapping around it were two magnificent ring systems with a tiny sheppard moon keeping the two rings apart.

Luke glared at it, there had to be a catch, this place could make billions in tourist credits, and yet it had less than 1000 inhabitants. Historically the Masters of Terra had never allowed elitism other than their own; the only reason for this world to be that empty was a bad local problem.

He felt a hand on his naked shoulder; it was K’Jame. Without thinking about it he extended his upper left penis and absentmindedly stroked the back of the hand.

“You seem troubled”

“The planet is bugging me”

“Why?”

“It’s to good a place.

“How do you mean?”

“Only a few hundred inhabitants, on a place this size? What puts people off?”

K’Jame put his other hand on Luke’s other shoulder, Luke leaned back slightly so that his head pressed against K’Jame’s boyish chest. Luke wondered how serious K’Jame was about not being gay.

“I see your point”

Luke couldn’t help thinking the boybander hadn’t even looked at his ‘point’ yet.

“I’ve been meaning to ask how’d you lose your hand?”

Luke looked at his hands, noticing for the first time that the left one was made of polished chrome.

“What the hell?!” he moved his hand in front of his eyes wiggling the fingers. “I hadn’t noticed, something stopped me noticing, this isn’t my hand, not the one I remember at all”

The others came forward attracted by Luke’s shouts of distress.

“K’annette take the helm” instructed K’Jame quickly pulling Luke away from the controls.

“What have they done to me!?”

“Easy, easy” said K’Jame giving him a hug, resting Luke’s head on his shoulder and stroking his hair. They both felt the other’s hard-on sticking into their abdomens, but it wasn’t the time. Finally Luke broke away and slumped into one of the acceleration couches.

“I’ll be alright. Just a bit of a shock. Damn, I never even thought it was odd that I had a metal hand until you said.”

“Fucking Fleeter hypnosis I expect”

The others agreed nodding their heads in commiseration.

“I know” said K’Jame “Lets cheer Luke up with a song.”

At first Luke was going to object, but in the end was mildly surprised, these boys actually did know how to sing.

* * *

PSS Blue Static

The Captain looked out the window; outside vaccsuited crewmen were patching up the main topgallant. Watching them work allowed him to distract himself from Silver’s super-fit body. Since Silver had been revealed as more than just a Ship’s Boy it didn’t seem appropriate to touch him, not without asking permission anyway.

“There are a few things you need to know before you go.” he said not turning around. “For instance, the reason we came to this system”

“You had a specific reason? I thought this was just part of Blue Static’s patrol route”

“The Patrol route would have taken us to Ross 128 instead. It’s important that we have verification we can hand to the 14th Master and Fleet Command that says you are the real you. There is only one person alive who would recognize the real Silver.”

“Alive? Who?” Silver felt an unexpected spark of hope. Had one of the others also been caught in the time vortex?”

“Varius Avitus Bassianus”

Silver could have kicked himself. How could he have forgotten? Avitus, ex-Emperor of Rome; the living embodiment of the Assyrian Sex-god Elagabalus. He must have traveled to the future the hard way, one day at a time. And what an asset! Avitus was a big hitter; even The Master would have problems facing a God.

“Excellent!”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

“I don’t understand”

“Lord Avitus hasn’t spoken to anyone in 250 years. His last recorded words were ‘This world is quarantined. There is something here that I must watch closely.’ A few worshipers are sent down every year or so to have sex with him, but other than the fact that he’s still alive they’re not saying much.”

“Strange, he was always full of energy when I knew him, always looking for new ways of having sex.”

“Perhaps he got tired of it”

“Unlikely, he is literally sex incarnate. So, another mystery to solve once we’ve rounded up Garion’s slaves”

“You may want to try speaking to him first, find out why he quarantined the place. As far as Fleet can tell his worshipers suffer no ill effects from being down there...other than refusing to talk.”

“I’d better get started then.”

“Be careful Silver”

“I will Andrew”

The Captain felt a cock nudge between his ass cheeks as Silver hugged him goodbye. Time for a virtual cold shower he thought

* * *

Planet: Lyonesse, Lelande 21258

The Shuttle wobbled unsteadily as it descended into the forest clearing, at the last instant the four rectangular pods attached to its rectangular body deployed its cruciform landing pads, finally hitting the ground with a heavy jolt and a whine of overburdened thrusters. Any observer would have concluded, rightly, that the pilot was no expert.

Luke jumped down from the shuttle’s airlock, not waiting for the inflatable ramp to deploy, quickly doing a visual check of the teardrop shaped command module, landing gear and main thrusters.

“Everything looks ok, we can take off again anytime!” he yelled, his voice muffled by the filter mask he was wearing.

The ability to take off was vital to the plan they’d decided on. The intention was to camouflage the shuttle and wait for the next Free Trader to pass through the system, launch and seek passage.

Behind him something in the forest let out its call, sounding like people whispering a name to one another

“Llamfahda, Llamfahda, Llamfahda, Llamfahda”

He whipped around, but nothing was there, just the rustle of waxy blue-green leaves.

“K’annette, K’evin, you guys want to do a perimeter search?”

There was no point asking the boybanders to do it; they stood on the edge of the ramp careful in case anything smudged their make-up... K’Jame was looking at him, hastily he busied himself with the inspection, it wouldn’t do for the singer to know that he’d been admiring his butt.

Absentmindedly he wrapped a secondary penis around the undercarriage brace. Why couldn’t he keep his eyes off the singer? He wished he had someone to tell him what to do. He shook his head, strange thoughts, damn strange.

He glanced back toward the ramp, K’Jame was looking at him, quickly he looked away busying himself with something.

Mattok emerged from the shuttle “Got a Signal on the passive radar thingy, I think they sent, like, a shuttle after us”

“Quick! Get the Camouflage deployed” he ordered

The others hastened to obey following his orders with a degree of discipline he’d not thought them capable of.

Five minutes later a Skiff roared by overhead, the smaller faster variant of their own shuttle heading southwest in the direction of the planet’s Down-port. There followed a tense few minutes while they waited for the craft to circle back over, it didn’t. The Fleet hadn’t detected them.

* * *

Lyonesse Down-Port.

Silver deactivated the thrusters and unbuckled his straps. Not a bad landing if he said so himself. Quickly he checked on the others he brought along, all fine.

“Kai, I want you to prepare this boat for extended operations, Cpl Turkamen, you’re guarding him. I’m taking Garion to meet someone, we’ll check back in an hour.”

The others nodded their compliance and began to un-strap.

“So who’s the mystery guy?” asked Garion as they walked down the ramp onto the grass-like Down-Port field.

“Avitus, a sex-god.”

“Somehow I doubt you’d insist on seeing this joker if a good fuck was all he was.”

“No. He’s more than a good fuck, he is genuinely a sex God. He is quite literally omnipotent... He could make anything pregnant. More importantly he’s immortal, I know him from back in the 20th century.”

“Woh”

As they crossed the landing field toward the Romanesque stone temple that was its only building, a cluster of Centaurs cantered out to face them each holding a lance. Silver counted three mares, one stallion and a rider on the stallion’s back.

“Do those mental defense exercises I taught you”

“Why?”

“Just a precaution”

“Ok. Say, why are they holding those pole things”

“That’s in case they want to skewer us”

“Oh.”

As Silver had expected, the rider was an Elf. Avitus had created the Centaurs and Elves to fight the final desperate battle against Talon’s enthralled New Yorkers. He’d designed them to be mental symbionts, Centaurs had obedience to Elves burned right into their DNA.

The Elf was average for his species, about 5ft tall, looking exactly like an adult human but 30% smaller. They also had pointed ears, large attractive eyes and an ageless beauty.

“Don’t make eye contact” He warned, he’d seen vast swaiths of Talon’s army stand gazing into space after looking Elvish eyes.

“I know” insisted Garion irritated; his home planet wasn’t so provincial that they didn’t know what an Elf-demon was.

“Sorry”

When the Centaur-rider got within ten feet he dismounted and gave the Elagabalan benediction of greeting, Using the right hand tweaking each nipple in turn then giving the cock a single caress, the forefinger then tracing a line up between abdomenals and pectorals ending with a lick of the finger. Symbolically it expressed the acolyte’s offer to give succor.

“Do exactly as I do” hissed Silver

Silver replied with the two caresses of penis with the left hand, derived from the symbolic of ‘more than three shakes is masturbation’ his gesture translated as ‘I appreciate the offer of succor but don’t need a blowjob right now’

Garion looked slightly confused, he might know what an Elf was but the finer points of the Elagabalan religion were totally foreign. Shrugging he stroked his cock, Silver’s hand stopping him after the second fist.

The formality done the Elven acolyte raised an expressive eyebrow. A question.

Silver suddenly realized the Captain had been right, they didn’t talk.

“We are here to see Avitus.”

The elf’s expression changed to surprise and then a frown as he compared his own ritually shaved crotch with the unshaven before him.

Again the message was clear, they were not acolytes; they would not be allowed to proceed.

“Silver, why don’t I just...”

“Silver?” blurted the Stallion

The Elf snapped around and glared at his steed, a slim thread of laser like energy connecting the elf and centaur eyes.

“Oh give it a rest Reginald. You know you are crap at the whole hypnosis routine. Besides, this one really does need to speak with God.” growled the Centaur in a distinctive accent that a thousand years earlier would have been called English.

The elf put his hands on hips and glared harder. The Centaur ignored him and turned his attention to Silver.

“Don’t mind Reggie, he’s short sighted, he can only hypnotize when he’s wearing his glasses”

The elf stamped his foot like a petulant child. The Centaur twisted his torso around to look at his rider.

“Well you should have bothered to read today’s ‘Obligations Board’ it doesn’t say ‘Cast Out The Unbelievers’, like it normally does. For your information Master, it says ‘Bring me Silver’.”

“No disrespect, but this isn’t how I imagined a Centaur/Rider bond to work” said Silver trying hard not to look amused.

“Yeah well being hopelessly in love with my darling Master doesn’t stop me being a bit miffed with this whole ‘vow of silence’ bit. It’s not even like it’s God’s idea, the acolytes cooked that one up themselves.”

“I take it you aren’t a believer then”

“Of course I believe in The God, he’s right in there. The issue is with a Master who can’t give me proper orders because he’s not speaking.”

“Umm, can we get on with this, my boyband is still missing” said Garion

“Missing?” asked the Centaur confused

“Long story, Garion’s slaves landed someplace in the forest.” explained Silver

“Oh that’s not good, the Fomori...” said the Centaur his voice trailing off. “Come on, you need to see The God urgently”

The silent elf, looking serious, nodded in agreement and beckoned them to follow.

* * *

Forest

K’evin glanced up sharply, something had moved in the murky undergrowth, quickly he ducked down scanning the trees for whatever it was.

Spotting the source of the sound was easy, two humanoid hunters hauling their kill. They were an odd pair, one had a withered arm no larger than a three year old’s, the other seemed to have a similar problem with his legs half the normal length, his hands trailing along the ground.

Perhaps there was a village nearby, if so the others would need to know. As quietly as he could he followed the hunters allowing himself to be led deep into the forest.

After a while the hunters broke into the open skirting the edge of a waterhole, K’evin hung back, unwilling to expose his position. The Hunters set down their load and bowed toward the water which began to churn energetically. A second later a man emerged, water glistening on his well-honed physique, unlike his slaves he showed no sign of defect.

The problem with all this was that the new arrival was looking straight at his hiding place and beginning to glow.

“New meat, excellent!” said the wet hunk, the language was not English, but the words made perfect sense.

K’evin hoped Lord Bres was talking about the hunter’s kill. Lord Bres? How did he know their master’s name?

“Do not be afraid little one, thou art new to my service. I will not punish that which has not been yet been molded to fit its role. Come, step forward”

K’evin found himself obeying, feeling the same elated emotion he had always felt when obeying Master Derek-Wan. Lord Bres was masterful, literally glowing with dominance; it would be a true honor to serve such a one.

“Amazing, not the slightest resistance to my will, no desperate struggle of misguided free will, nor a bond to some minor lordling.” said Lord Bres sounding almost disappointed that his new slave had not made the slightest effort to resist.

K’evin knelt at the edge of the waterhole his thoughts already turning to how he would give the other five escapees to his new master.

Master came closer, his cock filling K’evin’s field of vision glowing brighter and brighter until all vision and all thought were lost in sun-white blankness.

* * *

Shuttle

“Llamfahda, Llamfahda, Llamfahda, Llamfahda” hissed the forest whispers

“This place gives me the creeps” commented K’Jame from his perch on the shuttle’s ramp.

Luke glanced in his direction, the boybander was painting his fingernails, where he’d gotten the nail gloss was a mystery. He had to admit though; the metallic blue really suited the boybander’s wild-yet-refined look.

Why couldn’t he keep his eyes off him? Why was he persisting in noticing every hair out of place, every mannerism?

“It’s just some birds or shit” he replied

“Yeah, but I’ve been feeling weird ever since we got here, something’s not right” he frowned trying to put it into words “It’s like something vital is missing. I wish there was someone to tell us what to do next”

Luke felt it too, now that K’Jame mentioned it, everything would be much simpler if someone would take charge. Sitting down next to the boybander he gave him a hug (using both right side penises and his arm); K’Jame leaned his head onto his shoulder...and that felt pretty damn good.

The feeling good was interrupted by K’harlie walking around from the far side of the clearing.

“Have you seen K’evin?”

“He’s not with you?”

“Duh! No”

“Matt’s the only one inside, K’ev and K’ann are outside someplace.”

“Yeah, K’Annette is on the other side of the boat”

“Maybe he’s gone to, you know, with a shovel”

“Unlikely, the shuttle has a good enough facility for that.”

“Listen”

“What? I don’t hear anything”

“Exactly, that forest noise stuff is gone”

Luke looked at the alien vegetation, suddenly very uneasy. “I think we’d better find him fast.”

They searched the clearing, then shouted into the forest until nightfall forced them to retreat into the shuttle; there was no sign of K’evin

* * *

Deep Forest

K’evin blinked, feeling as if he was awakening from a deep sleep. In front of him was a stranger, a warrior perfect in every proportion, his muscles toned, his cock long, his butt tight. His face incredibly handsome but marred by an expression of arrogance; this one knew he was the best looking.

The one memory that he had been allowed to retain surfaced. It was Lord Bres, his Master.

“As thou hast tasked me, so it is done. I have gone unto the very heart of the Milesian camp and taken ownership of their strongest warrior, Oh Balor” said Master addressing someone hidden in the dark.

K’evin acknowledged the darkness calmly, he’d lost several hours then. His aching ass, the distinctive squidginess and a dribble of wetness down his leg were evidence that he had been allowed to serve Master during the missing time. He felt a glow of fulfillment; he had been used! It felt right to be of use again.

“In truth, twas easy enough, the Milesian was already domesticated, he required no disciplining at all to bend him to my will” boasted Master.

“And so you took the prize for yourself rather than present him intact for my pleasure!” snapped a deep voice

From out of the night a beam of energy lashed out connecting with Master’s face. K’evin was shocked; someone dared attack Master!

Even knowing that it was futile his glowing Master resisted, gradually however signs of his impending defeat became evident. First his cock hardened, then his hand moved slowly to his nipple, his other hand doing the same a few seconds later. Finally Master’s knees buckled and he was knelt acknowledging the hidden one as his Master.

The prickle of rough vegetation under his knees told K’evin that he was knelt in a similar position. If Master must give obedience then his slave must also obey.

“What say you now Bres The Beautiful?”

“Oh Great Balor, whose eye renders all as slaves unto your will, this humble slave begs your indulgence. The Milesian offered its pleasures to me willingly; as willingly as I now offer my pleasures to you, oh mighty Balor.” replied Bres his voice nearly breaking as he offered Balor ‘pleasures’.

Hidden in the shadows voices whispered to one another, in excitement. K’evin got the impression that they were quite happy to see Bres put in his place.

A giant shape moved out of the darkness, resolving itself into a giant of a man, nearly 8ft tall vastly muscular with manly hair covering chest, arms and thighs. Between his legs dangled a penis that was as thick as a forearm and nearly as long.

K’evin looked up at the face and couldn’t help gasping in horror. The man was hideious, his entire face and one small pig-like eye distorted and pushed aside by the other eye, vast and glowing beneath its closed lid. It didn’t take a genius to figure the bulging eye had been the

“Perhaps it is fortunate that Bres has claimed you Milesian, your kind are so fragile” said Balor

Without further comment Balor seized Bres’ ass and began easing his mighty cock in.

K’evin was amazed, he’d expected screams, but there were none, instead he could see Bres clenching his buttocks to get a tighter ride on the pole-like penis.

“Come here Milesian” instructed Bres calmly “As My Lord Balor takes me, so I will take you.”

“Yes Master!” K’evin was hurriedly on his feet and racing to obey.

The strange listlessness that he’d been feeling was gone. He had a Master again and everything was right with the world. That any option other than total obedience existed, never occurred to him. Eagerly he slid under Master Bres letting Lord Balor’s mighty thrusts push Master Bres’ cock into him.

* * *

The Temple of the Elagabalus

Garion couldn’t help being impressed and uneasy. The temple was built of stone in a style Silver called Roman, its walls decorated in murals that demonstrated every imaginable sexual position gay, lesbian, straight, bondage and bestial.

After a strict Confessionist upbringing where the death penalty was attached to many of the practices on display, he was finding this more stressful than he’d expected. He tried to console himself with the thought that he was gay and therefore damned anyway.

“Nervous?” asked Silver

“I.. Something about religion, I guess. All those burnings and penances.”

“More likely its because you’re within range of a different God. The more faithful a person is, the more likely he is to switch religion.” commented the Stallion

“Now I really am nervous”

*I don’t think you have much to worry about. You’re hardly The Grand Inquisitor of the Tribecan Confession* said a voice in his head.

Instantly his cock was hard, throbbing with desperate need.

*Then again, perhaps you are that faithful* smirked the voice that sounded male and full of friendly good humor

Garion concentrated hard forming words in his mind without enslaving the listener. *Who. Are. You. ?*

*Come on McFly, even you should be able to figure that one out*

*My. Name. Is. Not. McFly.*

*Sorry, Garion Masterson, there, is that better?*

*Freeman. Garion. Freeman.*

*Oops, omniscience is such a pain, you’re still going by Freeman, fine whatever*

*You. Are. The. God. !?*

*Look if you are gonna do the telepathy thing do it properly here, like this..*

Suddenly Garion ‘knew’ how to form his telepathic thoughts properly without risk of sending mind-altering sub-thoughts.

*Wow. Thanks.*

*You know if you are that grateful, there’s something you can do for me* said the God’s voice sending an image of Garion sucking cock.

Garion’s mouth began to water and he licked his lips in anticipation, down below a tiny drop of pre-cum had formed on his cockhead.

Silver glanced at him noting the obvious erection “Not so nervous I see” then turning to their escort “Centaur, sorry didn’t catch your name, where is Avitus”

The centaur gestured toward a stone statue set on a raised dais.

“Umm not what I was expecting.” said Silver

“Not exactly what I had planned either” said the voice, this time speaking normally “Hello Silver, long time no see.”

Garion took a second look at the statue. It wasn’t entirely solid stone; the white marble merged into healthy tanned skin around the genitals and right nipple, his head was entirely normal. It was the most handsome statue he’d ever seen.

*I am not an It.* said the voice

*Sorry*

“What happened to you? And why the quarantine?” asked Silver

“Answer to both questions, It’s this planet, or more accurately it’s the inhabitants. Turns out I’m not the only leftover mythical being kicking around. My presence is all that’s keeping them from sweeping the universe and demanding their usual price”

“As if having The Master on the loose wasn’t bad enough. Anyone I would have heard of?”

“If you know Celtic mythology, yes. Two particularly nasty Fomori called Balor of the Evil Eye and Bres the Beautiful. Apparently they got banished here after the second battle of Magh Tuireadh in about 3000BC.

“When the first settlers arrived the Fomori said ‘thank you very much’ and redesigned them, turning them into Firbolg slaves.”

“Redesigned? That doesn’t sound good. So how does this turn you all stony?”

“Their Firbolg worship them as gods. On this planet there are more people worshiping them than there are worshiping me. Worship equals power, Keeping them confined takes pretty much all my divine energy; being a fully animated human was a luxury I had to give up.” explained Avitus with a shrug that was more mental than actual.

“And their Usual Price?”

“Traditionally they require a sacrifice of first born infants for their roasting pits. Basically keep them fed or else, not exactly very refined.”

“Oh shit” said Garion

“Exactly, your slaves have a shuttle. The Fomori will turn them into Firbolg and then attempt to leave the planet in it. You will stop them and live happily ever after.”

“Is that umm set in stone or can we save my boys?” asked Silver

“There’s always a slim chance, particularly if I give you a power up. Remember though, the Fomori are immortal, the best you can manage is getting your slaves out, you can’t face them head on.”

“Lets do it then, whatcha got? Holy Sword of God? Armour of Pious Invulnerability? The sooner we get out there the sooner my slaves are safe!” said Garion eager to be on his way.

“Holy swords and armour... How positively Greek. Silver, didn’t you tell him anything about me?”

“Actually I was wondering as well. We didn’t exactly have time to discuss sacred objects last time we met.”

“On the shelf there Garion” instructed Avitus

Garion moved to the shelf and picked up the object, it was a ring of gold, circular in cross section and about an inch across; a line of engraved hieroglyphic writing spiraled around its surface.

He picked it up examining it. Clearly it wasn’t designed to slip on his finger and not wide enough to fit his wrist either.

“He’s Tribecan, he’s probably never seen one before. It’s a wonder they are allowed any sex at all on that planet” commented Silver “Here, let me”

Silver took the gold ring from Garion’s hand unzipped his uniform and then slid it over his cock.

“Oh!” said Garion and then watched in amazement as his cock expanded and lengthened to fit tightly “OH!!”

A second later Silver was on his knees in front of him, his eyes totally focused on the new improved cock. Curious, he extended a mental feeler and found that Silver’s mental shields were gone, his mind completely open to any amendment he cared to make.

It would be the work of seconds to bind the legendary hero to his will, wiping out his loyalty to the First Master and turning him into an obedient cocksucker ready to do his every bidding. It was tempting and a part of him wanted to do it; Silver would make a useful servant capable in so many skills.

Firmly he clamped down on his instinct. Silver’s own words echoing in his head ‘just because you can doesn’t mean you should’.

*Well done* said Avitus *It takes great mental discipline to master the One Ring and restrict its power. You’ve passed the test Garion*

“Why me? Why didn’t you give it to Silver? He’s far more capable of fighting battles than I am.”

*Silver is a slave, with a slave’s weaknesses, control of the ring would not come naturally to him. Besides, I was quite fond of your great great great grandfather, he’d have wanted you to have it.*

*I can feel it boosting my mind somehow, and of course it’s made my cock grow; does it do anything else?* asked Garion

*It also makes you invisible, sort of; anyone seeing that cock of yours won’t be concentrating on anything else. Better take it off now, you are going to need Silver paying attention for the next couple of hours.*

Silver examined the cock, drinking in every detail of it, bulging veins, healthy tanned foreskin, and glistening cockhead with a pair of lips at its tip oozing pre-cum. He blinked; suddenly he was able to look away again. Instantly he felt alarmed, he’d been wide open, Garion could have done anything whilst his carefully maintained shields were down. Hastily he started making a mental inventory checking for amendments.

*Don’t worry; you trained him better than that. He’ll be able to cope with his destiny just fine, even if this next bit is a bit rough on him* whispered Avitus mentally

*Speaking of destiny, any chance of my getting back to the 21st century at some point? Or stopping The Master?* asked Silver

*Tricky thing destinies. Besides I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.*

Garion glanced between the statue of Avitus and Silver, he could sense the telepathy but not hear the words. Finally Silver gave a scowl and began heading for the door.

“Cryptic bugger” he muttered

“Problem?”

“He’s doing his smug ‘I know something you don’t’ bit. Now I have to worry about what the punchline is.”

“But..God is on our side right?”

“Yeah, true.... By the way, I notice you’re no longer a Confessionist”

Garion stopped dead, eyes widening. It was true, when he thought of God it was now Avitus and not the Other that came to mind.

“Oh well” he shrugged “I guess I’ll have to learn a whole new set of commandments. I suppose he has commandments?”

“Yep, they’re a bit different though. Thou shalt not refuse the offer of sex.... Thou shalt...

The list was extensive.

As they walked toward the Skiff, Silver flipped open the Comm and called Kai.

“Kai here.”

“Warm up your search engine. I need anything you can find about Balor, Bres, Fomori, Firbolg and Magh Tuireadh.”

“On it.”

As they entered the Skiff, Kai swiveled his chair around to face the new arrivals.

“You want that data now?” asked Kai

“Yes” replied Silver turning to Turkamen “Take us up Corp, we need to start a grid search, while Kai briefs us.”

“Aye Sir”

“Ok, what we are looking at are two mean bastards. Balor, war leader of a race called the Fomori, sometimes called a cyclops, he’s the origin of the phrase ‘Evil eye’. He can project hypnotic energy at lethal levels. Second one, Bres the Beautiful, physical perfection on a stick, anyone seeing him instantly falls under his power.

“They battled a race called the Tuatha de Daanan to the point of mutual extinction. Balor killed the Daanan leader Nuada Llambfahda but was then defeated in turn by Lugh the multi-skilled or Lugh the light. Interesting... Llambfahda translates as sliver hand, kind of like our Luke.

“Anyhow, Bres fled the battle with Balor’s body. With both armies decimated the few remaining Daanans couldn’t hold their lands when the human Milesians discovered Ireland, kind of sad really.”

“Any weaknesses?”

“Actually yes, both of them hate mirrors. Particularly Bres, he got hit by a curse, his image in a mirror reflects the state of his soul.”

“What about Firbolgs?”

“Not much on them, they were the slaves of the Fomori. The name translates as ‘Bag men’, literally ‘those who fetch and carry’. Am I right guessing that I should start looking for anything with a reflective surface? Such as a vacc-suit helmet’s sun-visor?” grinned the clone tossing a helmet to Silver, who plucked it from the air without paying conscious thought.

“Looks like we are cooking on gas!” smiled Silver

The others looked at him blankly.

“Cooking on..? No never mind, its just a phrase.”

“Translation from antique idiom: we are doing well” Kai informed them after running a ‘search’

“Oh I am SO going to fuck your ass later” muttered Silver darkly.

* * *

Deep Forest

K’evin curled up on the forest floor, content with his place as newest and least of Master’s servants. Nestled close were the other slaves; Firbolg, Master called them. After a brief struggle for dominance, his place within their hierarchy of Firbolg had been assigned.

Master’s seed had not yet had full effect marking him weakest. Worse, he hadn’t yet been called to donate a limb to the Master’s cooking pot. Thus his commitment to Master was not proven as far as the others were concerned.

Algronus had proudly shown him the baby-sized arm that was growing to replace his original. One day it would be a powerful limb, its tiny fingers already had sharp claws.

Glowing, perfectly manicured feet appeared in his field of vision, it was Master.

“New one, Come. Thy companions needs must be tamed and presented unto Lord Balor that he may pick those who will serve him.”

“I obey!”

* * *

Skiff

“I sense them!” exclaimed Garion in awe.

“Where away?”

“Heading 15.31° port, about a kilometre out”

“Activate stealth, and take us down beyond visual range” instructed Silver.

A minute later they had landed next to a forest pool, hopefully undetected.

“Kai...” began Silver

“I’ll stay here, I’m no use in a hypno-intense environment.”

“Good. These are mythics we’re dealing with; they probably aren’t into technology. I want you ready to do a fly past, you aren’t likely to stop anything but you can cause a distraction.”

“Mr. Silver?”

“Yes Cpl. Turkamen?”

“The Skiff has an Area Suppression Projector mounted. If I man the weapons console we can create a better distraction. Also, with respect, the Captain should be informed”

“Good points both, inform the Captain, but keep the A.S.P. as a last resort.” Said Silver, locking his helmet in place.

* * *

Shuttle

Luke hauled himself through the bulkhead door that separated the mission module from the command module. The others were clustered around K’Annette looking concerned.

“What’s up?”

“She’s just staring into space like she’s been hypnoed or something.” replied K’harlie

“Pollen. It could be pollen. Remember the world data? Atmosphere tainted with pollen. This is probably what happened to K’evin, he got doped and wandered off.” said K’Jame

“If that’s true we’re going to have to stay aboard the shuttle; and it only has a limited life support capacity.”

Luke leaned close “K’Annette? K’Annette? Can you hear me?”

“Yes.” she replied in a voice that had ‘deep trance’ written all over it

“What are you doing?”

“Waiting.”

“What are you waiting for?”

“Our Master.”

“Damn. I don’t think this is anything to do with pollen.” said Luke

Nobody replied; the silence stretched unnaturally on. Luke glanced up, all three boybanders now had the same deep trance expression that K’Annette was wearing.

“Come on! Snap out of it!” he yelled, shaking the nearest singer and when that didn’t work turned to the next one and repeated.

The prompt action worked on K’harlie and K’Jame; but Mattok had slipped into the same trance-like state, sitting blank eyed waiting for a Master to command him.

“The Fleet programming must have been time delayed. We...we’re gradually turning into slaves!” said K’Jame panicking “Obedient, happy slaves doing whatever our Master demands! Unable to prevent it”

Luke felt his mind teetering as if he were stood on the brink of some sort of mental abyss. “Shut the kang up Jame! Don’t say the ‘M’ word, don’t you see what it does?”

“Oh shit, oh shit; I’m sorry”

Instinctively Luke moved to hug and comfort the boybander, only a moment later noticing that K’Jame’s use of the ‘M’ word had finished off K’harlie too.

It was a surprise when K’Jame moved his tear-stained face close and kissed him on the lips. Luke responded pushing his tongue into the willing mouth. As long as K’Jame wasn’t thinking about ...Fleet... they would be all right. Cautiously he slipped a penis down toward K’Jame’s ass.

* * *

Forest

Silver slid back into the gully where he’d left Garion; it hadn’t made any sense to let Garion stumble around near the shuttle, he simply didn’t have the training in stealth.

“No movement at all”

“I know. They’re all inside the shuttle apart from K’evin”

“Why didn’t you tell me you had that fine a slave-sense, could have saved us some time.”

“I didn’t know. It’s either the power of the ring or something God taught me. When I concentrate I know exactly where each slave is.”

“Kewl.”

“And it’s not just my slaves on this world! I can even sense Puppy back on Atlantis; he’s out hunting fish in the drowned base.”

“The Lagooner? Impressive. Now lets retrieve your boyband and get the fuck off this planet before the Fomori turn up” replied Silver.

They set out for the shuttle clearing; Silver careful not to look in the direction of Garion’s crotch. The glamour of the divine cock-ring had snared his attention three times since Garion had put it on, it was critical that he have the self-discipline to not look again.

“I don’t suppose you can use that slave-sense of yours to command them from a distance?” speculated Silver recalling some of his own Master’s abilities.

“I hadn’t thought of that. Hang on... Got them! Sort of. I planted the idea in those I could reach that they want sex in the open air.”

“That’s something at least”

* * *

Shuttle

Without warning the entranced boybanders smiled dreamily as if each had seen their personal fantasy-mate walk past, all three stood and walked blindly toward the airlock and ramp.

Luke stumbled backwards taken by surprise by the mass exodus.

“What the?”

“If we follow them, like, maybe we can reason with Fleet, explain we don’t want to be turned into cocksucking crewmen” said K’Jame.

Once outside it was evident Fleet had found them, two Fleet crewmen wearing skintight uniforms, the zip front undone to expose slab like pectorals. On their heads, high-tech helmets, the visors raised so that their handsome faces were visible.

Typical Fleet, thought Luke; so damn perfect you could eat them out. The three others had rushed forward to kneel at the feet of the Fleeter with the curly black and green hair; hair that dangled invitingly over one eye. Luke felt an almost irresistible urge to brush that hair into neatness.

“It’s alright, it’s alright. I’m here” reassured the Fleeter petting his slaves on their heads.

“What gives you the right to enslave my friends!” demanded Luke

“Sorry kid, you’ve been mine all along. You just think you’re free willed. It’s kinda complicated, the free will stuff was temporary and it’s already wearing off. Come on, join your brother slaves, everything will be alright”

Luke almost obeyed but then noticed the glint of light reflecting from his hand...his hand, rage returned, they’d taken his hand, bastards!

“Why? Why did you do this to me?”

“Like I said its kind of a long story” explained the Fleet Master actually seeming embarrassed.

“Oh for fuck’s sake” muttered the cute/tough looking Fleeter stood at the Master’s side. “Just command him to remember, so we can get this orgy orbital.”

“On your knees all of you! My Masters will arrive shortly to bond you unto their service.” said a voice behind him.

Luke turned to see K’evin, his eyes burning with zeal...at least it might be K’evin, he had become hairier, covered all over in coarse manly body hair, Luke sniffed the air, not human.

“Thanks for the heads-up Firbolg. Your Masters won’t be taking any more victims today!” said the tough Fleeter.

“Sayest thou so?” said a voice from the trees

Behind K’evin two figures emerged from the forest, one painfully beautiful, the other hideous. Seeing his Masters the Firbolg ran in an ape-like fashion to crouch next to the one it served, licking at the glowing man’s thigh.

The glowing ones eyes inspected the scene, the Fleeter, his slaves clustered at his feet, the other Fleeter aiming a Slavemaker and finally coming to rest on him and K’Jame.

“Silverhand!” hissed the glowing one, his tone half fear and half bloodlust “So, time’s circle once again completes itself. Once more it is thy decision, obey your rightful Masters or see thy race’s ruin cooked and eaten to the last babe.”

Luke turned extending his penises ready to immobilize the fucker with multiple stream of cum. Some ancient force within him energized him enabling him to resist his ancient enemy’s dazzling aura.

“Wait!” Snapped the cute/tough Fleeter drawing everyone’s attention “Luke if you do anything, for them or against them, it fulfills a prophesy. It’s vital that this contest of wills doesn’t include you.”

Luke glanced at the Fleeter wondering how he knew his name.

“You wouldst champion him?” growled the ugly giant speaking for the first time, his deformed eye beginning to glow with strange swirling patterns behind its eyelid

“Me? Naah. Garion; show them what you got”

Luke suddenly found his attention drawn to the second Fleeter’s hand, it was slowly pulling on the zip of his one-piece uniform, revealing first one pair of honed abdominals and then a second pair below that. The bulge of cock was clearly defined by the material, soon the lowering zip would reveal it. A final pair of abdominal muscles peaked out followed by a nest of pubic hair; the pulled zip continued downward.

There was a glint of gold, finally the Fleeter Garion’s cock flopped free and almost instantly hardened like a jutting tent-pole, its root bound in gold.

Luke felt dampness on his chin and then a trickle of wetness on his left pectoral, he’d been drooling, the sight of that massive cock was more than he could take. He ran his tongue across the roof of his mouth, imagining how good it would taste with his lips tightly wrapped on that gold bound shaft. Strange thoughts of ancient rivalry wiped from his mind by the magnificent cock.

Even as he shuffled hungrily nearer, the cock’s owner pulled the zip lower freeing balls and ass.

Soon he was where he belonged squeezed between others, like puppies, seeking, struggling to be the one to suckle from Master’s cock. Deja vu washed over him, he had been here before; the last fragment’s of Silver’s command to be free-willed ripped away and discarded in the mouth watering heat.

* * *

Garion smiled in victory, his slaves were all his again, back where they belonged. He turned to Silver to comment, only to find the Thief of New Orleans was as captured as any of the slaves. His cock was out and being pumped ready to shoot cum into the hair of the slaves knelt at his feet.

If it hadn’t been for the cock-ring’s power he’d have lost his erection right there. For the first time he was facing danger with only his own abilities, he glanced up to check on where the Fomori were.

The Fomori hadn’t moved, it seemed to take almost all their willpower not to drop before him and worship his God-given erection. The thought of that level of power soon had his cock straining, large veins swelling until pleasure/pain reached new levels.

Focusing his mind he tried to enslave the ugly Fomori only to feel his attack easily deflected.

“Thy measure is taken human. Now thou shalt learn to serve as your slave has done” said Balor his eye beginning to glow brighter.

Sensing what was about to happen Garion slammed his sun-visor down. Designed for the light-levels inside the atmosphere of a star, the visor effectively blinded him, shutting out the ambient daylight. A moment later a faint glow filtered its way through the shielding, its pattern of hypnotic swirls fragmented and ineffective.

With his new slave-sense he tried to sense the two Fomori minds. There! One pouring out commands of dominance; the other trying to sneak closer his thoughts focused on fucking his soon-to-be slaves. Gradually Garion turned his head until... Got him!

He sensed the change in the target, the reflected light from the Fomori eye connecting with the other’s mind rendering him submissive and taking him out of the battle.

“One down, one to go” thought Garion, this was easier than he’d expected.

*Remember your mission. You can’t defeat them head on* said Avitus’ voice in his head *Get your slaves out of here while you can*

Avitus was right, his slaves were in harms way. Garion turned his attention to his boys, swiftly planting the desire for zero-G sex aboard the shuttle.

His heads-up display flashed a message against the inside face of the darkened visor bringing his focus back from the mental plane.

<warning, visor integrity at 20%>

He could sense Balor’s confidence; the hypnotic beam would burn through. The sex God had been right, he wasn’t a match for the Fomori, not yet.

He sprinted to the airlock sending a spike of urgency at Silver who he sensed was headed for the pilot’s position. The thrusters were already beginning to vent steam when he slammed the door control.

The outer door slammed shut. Safe from the Evil Eye he raised his visor, the door’s plasma-proof material was glowing with absorbed energy. He sighed with relief as he felt the shuttle lurch upward and away.

* * *

Forest

K’evin sat on Master’s chest, licking Master’s face. Lord Balor required Master awake so that Master could be punished for his failure.

He had felt some disappointment when the Shuttle had flown away but the feeling had soon passed. Long term memory wasn’t something he was into anymore; in fact he’d almost forgotten why he was licking Master’s face by the time Master awoke.

* * *

PSS Blue Static

Garion glared at the planet, still visible as a small disk.

“It’s not your fault Garion” said Silver

“I lost a slave, a friend, because I wasn’t ready. I can’t allow that to happen again.” replied Garion fingering the ring which was now on a chain around his neck.

“Good; because The Master won’t be a pushover like those chumps”

“Chumps?!?”

“They relied on brute force and that’s all they had, we can use against them when we go back.”

“Easy enough to say” he replied bitterly

“Think of it being like boxing, you’re headed for a showdown with the champ; when you do come back, the Fomori will feel like amateur lightweights to you”

“Lets get started then.”

Silver smiled and aimed his Slavemaker, twisting the power setting to level 3. Lyonesse had been a harsh lesson, but one Garion had needed, being a Master wasn’t all orgies and easy living.

Garion allowed the Slavemaker’s beam to connect with his eye, instantly blocking its effect and analyzing the command it had contained.