The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Disclaimer—Contains graphic sexual content. All Characters and situations in the following are fictional, not intended to advertise, discriminate or offend. By reading this story you are declaring that you are of legal age to do so and you do so under your own free will and at your own risk!”

The Yellow Eye

By Spidey

It was finally dawn again. Another sleepless night. My insomnia was just out of control.

I couldn’t get to sleep at all, everything I thought in my head balloned out of control and became

this huge problem, keeping me awake. God i think i need therapy. Or maybe just some good weed.

I rose from the chair in my den, the last, but far from only place i had spent the night awake. I

grabbed an energy drink and swallowed it whole in one gulp. I had invested in a huge case at Costco

best goddamn thirty bucks i ever spent. Getting in the shower i noticed the smudge of lipstick still

on the wall of my shower. It had been there for weeks, but it just turned me on too much to wipe it

off, so i left it there. It got there because of this girl named Tina, we work together at the office.

We were both working really late at my house on a big account, and after a few nightcaps, we got very

friendly. Suffice to say, i had her face pinned against the shower wall, pounding her from behind.

that has been the high point of my month, except now she is back to being the office bitch and ignoring

me most of all. As i got ready for the long day ahead, i thought how a woman like that should be punished

and i liked the idea of fucking her brains out, but maybe that was my tired brain talking again.

At the office, i ran into Rebecca, the copy girl. She was very cute, but very prude, she had asked me out

once, but then failed to show up on the account that she didn’t trust herself with a man like myself.

I’m not really sure if that’s an insult, or a compliment, whatever. She looked stunning today however,

her pretty pink lips glistenning in the flourescence of the cubicle filled room, and her light pink blouse

along with her dark black skirt to match the thick black frames of her geeky glasses, god she was hot.

“Hi, Therin. Wow, you look like you’ve been hit with a truck!” She said happily, and her long pigtails

shifted across her shoulders.

“Hi, Rebecca, you...” I stared bleary eyed at her for a second, what the hell was i thinking? Even I didn’t know. So i just walked off, leaving the conversation at where it would inevitably end up.

As usual, my friend Larry was at the water cooler, kissing ass to upper management, the weak bastard.

I nodded to him as i passed. three steps later i stumbled into my cubicle, sitting at the worlds most

uncomfortable chair and doing stuff.

After squeeking through the day, it was quittin time, or so i thought. i went to walk towards the hall

to the elevator and there she was: Queen bitch herself, Miss Hawthorn, Staring at me with a scowl, and i was open to the

possibility that she was looking past me, but i”m not that fuckin lucky.

“Mr. Worth, could i see you in my office for a moment?” She turned on a heel, not even waiting for my answer

and marched to her office, waiting at the door until i came in and she shut the door and sat down behind her

rectangular black bitch desk.

“Good afternoon Miss Hawthorn,” i said as cheerfully as i could.

“Cut the crap Worth, You were late today. But i let that slide, Your appearance in the workplace is

becoming more and more shotty, and your work along with it! Let me be the first to warn you that your job is on the line

this time. If you don’t straighten up then your employment will be terminated immediately!!” She shouted.

I stared at her, expressionless. I got to thinking that if she fired me, that she would be doing me a favor, but i kept that to myself.

“Well?” She inquired.

“I’m really sorry for the past month, but i’ve been going through some stress and—”

“I dont give a shit Therin, This is the real world, and the real world is hard. Either get with it or you’re fired. Now get the hell out of my office.”

Later that night i was sitting on my back deck, it was from there that i had a perfect view of the ocean. As the sun went down i drank another Energy drink. I felt soooo fuckin tired. Then there was a huge crack. In front of me was a large smoldering hole, and as i looked down, i saw a yellow light...

I awoke four hours later on my porch. Face down. And i had a screaming headache.

“Owww!” and i grabbed my forehead.

“Don’t worry, the pain will subside.” Came a voice.

“Who the fuck?” i said surprised, because ther was no one around me.

“Look down, I am Kel,” Looking down i saw a yellowish floating eye.“I have bonded with your life force.”

“.....” I said.

“I have the power to be invisible, i am what you would call a parasite, except for the fact that i do not kill my host. I have the ability of mental telepathy.”

“So you can read my mind?” I asked.

“I am your mind. But i can read and control others as well.”

“Control? you mean, like hypnosis?”

“Yes.”

“Prove it.”

I got up and walked down to the beach, where there were two teenaged girls sunbathing.

“I want you to make those girls come home with me. ”

“Consider it done, walk over to them and introduce yourself, engage in conversation with them and i will do the rest. I will let you know when it is safe to give them commands.”

“Whatever.” I walked over to the stunning blonde and dropped my keys.

“Excuse me?” she came running up to me, “you dropped these.”

I turned around and looked at her, my god she was gorgeous.

“Why thank you, what’s your name?”

“I’m Cassie, you?”

“My name is Therin, you live around here?”

As she started to answer, the eye came between us and began spinning colckwise, a bright yellow spiral formed upon it and the girls attention was diverted. She slowly stopped talking and stared at the eye blissfully.

“Now...” The eye whispered

“Cassie, i would like you and your friend to come up to my house.”

“O-Ok...Sure..” She stuttered.

“Good girl. ”

When the three of us reached the house, i was excited as hell. I was gonna have a threesome with these two fabulously good looking chicks. The second girl was Sara, a 19 year old college student majoring in sports medicine. That’s as far as i got when the eye stepped in. but i was a little bit more involved this time. As the yellow eye spiralled, i took the liberty to alter the second girls state of mind.

“Look at the pretty eye, Sara. See how it spins. With every moment it takes you deeper into a trance...You enjoy going deeper don’t you Sara?”

“Yes....”

“It makes you comforable and relaxes your mind doesn’t it?”

“Yesss....” her reply was more hazy this time.

“You will do anything i say won’t you Sara?”

“mmmmmm...”

I brought the two girls into my bedroom, and sat them on the edge at the foot of the bed. They were both very attractive. Sara had dark hair and Deep blue eyes. Cute little freckles on her chest and puffy red lips. Cassie was blonde. Her hair was pulled through a baseball cap into a pony tail and her eyes were also blue. She had a slightly darker tan than Sara, and her breasts were a little larger.

“I want you both to come out of the trance when i count to three, but you will still obey my commands and you will enjoy and participate actively in whatever i tell you to do, understood?”

“Yess..” the girls answered in tandom.

“One...Two...Three...” The girls kind of shook their heads lightly and looked at me.

“Let me ask you a question, girls, and you WILL be truthful.”

“Okay” they replied.

“Have either of you ever kissed girls before?” I asked.

“I have.” Cassie replied truthfully.

“I haven’t.” Sara said immediately.

“Well, why don’t you two start kissing, and don’t stop until i tell you to.”

Without a blink these two beauties were kissing like they’d been lovers for years. I was surprised how passionate it was, this was fuckin hot. I had never really been in control like this before, and it was almost unbelievable that i had these living dolls to test my fantasies on.

Watching them was heaven. Their cute little pink tongues were slowly thrusting in and out of each other’s mouths. I could see the lipstick smeared around the rims of their lips, and Sara even traced Cassie’s lips with her tongue.

“Sara, start playing with Cassie’s breasts while you kiss, massage and play with them as you gradually pull Cassie’s bikini off.” And she did. Sara’s hands went gently up to her friends’ breasts and began caressing them, and rolling them around in her hands. I was rock hard already, and surprisingly wide awake. This went on for a little bit until the string of Cassie’s bikini top was undone and her top slipped off.

“Now i want you to use your mouth as well Sara. Pleasure Cassie’s breasts.” i ordered.

“Yes..”

Sara was like a well oiled machine, her mouth enveloped Cassies right nipple, and flicked it with her tongue, sucking and pleasing as she went. Cassies hand went behind and cradled Sara’s head, pulling it harder against her erect nipples, and her head went back in a moan of ecstacy. Shit, I had to make this scene even more interesting.

“Cassie, reach into Sara’s bottoms and start playing with her pussy. Make sure to get a lot of saliva on your fingers.”

Cassie raised two fingers to her mouth and licked all over them for a minute, Drawing them out she glided them between her ruby lips. Then she went downtown to Sara’s cunt, and i watched the bikini bottoms stretch and contract as Cassies fingers banged in and out of her friend. I watched in delight at having been the mastermind behind all of this.

“Now, both of you, i want you to taste Sara’s juices...”

Cassie drew her hand from Sara’s Bikini bottom and brought her soaked finger between her and Sara’s faces. They began to lick and take turns sucking Cassie’s fingers. Sara dribbled a little on her lower lip, but Cassie was right there to lick it off and then pry Sara’s lips open with her tongue to share her flavor between them.

“Stop.” Both girls stopped and looked at me with attentive faces.“Crawl across the floor to me..” And they did. “Wait here.” I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a tube of lipstick that Tina had left here. It was a deep purple, like the smudge on my shower wall. I returned to the girls in the adjascent room and began to apply the lipstick to their cunt soaked lips.

“Now, I want you girls to give me a blowjob, together.”

Without a word they began unzipping my slacks, and my prick effortlessly sprung from my pants. They began to collectively gobble up my cock. These were talented girls, i swear to god, i have never had a better blowjob in my whole life. The way their tongues teased and manipulated the head and they delicately took my whole length repeatedly. i was spellbound. Their lips smeared my shaft with rouge upon every stroke, and i couldn’t take it any more. I came with the fury of a thousand men. I went all over their faces and they made sure to keep me going.

I recovered by having Cassie straddle my stomache on the bed and i played with her tits, as Sara sucked on my cock continuously for a half hour until i was hard again. Then the real fun began. I sat up and kissed Cassie deeply, guiding her of of me and onto her hands and knees on the bed. I mounted her from behind and began to fuck her. I had to start out very slow, so as not to hurt the delicate young princess i was lucky to have at my leisure. I doubted very much that she was a virgin, but she was tight, REALLY tight, but after some coaxing and slow thrusting, i began to speed up my pace. her ass rippled gently as i beat against it with the base of my shaft. I could feel my balls slapping against her clit, and she began to whine and moan furiously in rythm with my stroke. After about ten minutes of burrowing into her i flipped her over and entered from a missionary position and began to thrust in and out of her at a fevered pace. I loved watching her face. She would press back against the pillow and her eyes would squint closed. Her mouth gaping open and moaning loudly between deep breathes. Her hands were on her breasts as well, mulling them around under her palms to heighten her own pleasure.

“Fu—..Fuck me!..!” Cassie cried, reaching down and teasing her clit with her free hand.

More and more rapidly i pounded her until her screaming was almost nonstop and finally—

“Oh, god, I’m cumming! Harder! Please! Harder!” Cassie begged, and i granted. She tightened around my swollen member and i could feel her shivering with intense orgasm. And i layed on top of her kissing her hard until the waves of pleasure subsided. then i rolled off onto my back, i was covered in sweat, but i motioned to Sara, and she was right there immediately to sit on my prick. With one motion she sank it as deep as it would go and i felt her soft thighs land on my hips. She bit her lower lips and began to ride me. She too was playing wither her left breast while her right hand brushed her dark hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Her thrusts were very deliberate, and she moved in a varied pattern of different motions. When she sank all the way down she would grind her clit downward against my body just to give her the proper stimulation. This girl was a pro.

“Oh, jesus...” She moaned hoarsely, and i matched my hip movements to hers. Then she layed forward and began kissing me. I could smell the lipstick on her mouth, and she did her best to explore every inch of my mouth with her tongue. She moved over and began to bite and lick my ear. Her hot breathe sent waves of excitement down my spine as she worked.

As her motions quickened, i began to feel my own burning loins stirring with the imminent spur of orgasm. I did my best to hold on until she came , but the girl was just too damn good, and without much warning i came inside her burning pussy, and she continued to fuck me until every last drop of come was out of me.

“Did you like that?” She asked, breathing heavily and licking her lips.

“oh, yeah..” i said half moaning.

“My turn..” She quickened tremendously and began to moan louder. Her head tilted back and she too shivered as she came all over me, i could feel her flow of juices trailing down my shaft, scrotum and thighs. Then it was over. i had them lay with me and cuddle, One on each side, until i passed out. When i woke up they were gone, but the eye was right there when i sat up.

“Consider it proven.” It said in what i thought sounded like an “I told ya so” tone.

“You don’t have to gloat, y’know.” I said grinning at Kel.

“So what next? Kel asked me.

“I don’t know,” i said thoughtfully, “but i think my life just took a turn for the satisfying.”