The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Yemmens Stone I: The First Stone

Cheerleader Wishes

Okay, the usual stuff: If you’re under 18 or generally shouldn’t be reading this, then don’t. For the rest of you, enjoy! This is my first real attempt at a erotic story, so let me know what you think!

Cynthia and Tina laughed in Tina’s bedroom as they traded the latest gossip from around the school. Tina had been privy to an especially succulent bit of information today about one of the bandos in the school trying to hit on one of his fellow male students. The guy had been so humiliated by the rejection that he had busted down in tears. The two cheerleaders loved to talk about what was happening in the school, because they never knew when some little bit of gossip might be useful

Tina heard the doorbell ring just after she had finished her story and groaned. “Who could that be?” she wondered aloud. Cynthia just strugged and stood, her long brown hair coming to rest at the middle of her back. Her small but pert breasts jiggled slightly in her sports bra as she walked her 5′ 7″ frame to the door.

Tina stood as well and wandered over to her bedroom door. She glanced in the mirror as she reached for the handle and smiled at her appearance. Her medium sized breasts had been growing lately, which was only mildly unusual for a 18-year old. Her shoulder-length strawberry blond hair framed her classic features perfectly. Today she was wearing a black sports bra and miniskirt in preparation to her and Cynthia’s visit to the mall later. Below her miniskirt, very shapely legs propped up her perfect form.

She strode down the stairs and stepped to the door, peeking through the eyehole to discover who is was. She was shocked to see Carl Lassen standing outside her door. Lassen had recently asked Tina out on a date, but Tina was used to huge strapping football jocks in their senior year, and the occasional college student. Tina wouldn’t be caught dead with Lassen, who spent most of his time in the library reading about something or another. As she looked around to see if any of his loser friends were around him, she noticed an odd-looking blue stone around his neck. It was glowing slightly and Tina felt a little strange looking at it. However, she quickly shook off the strange feeling for a much more potent one.

Tina was furious. Coming to her house in the middle of the day on a Saturday completely unacceptable. Especially when her parents were gone for the weekend. She wanted to just turn around and march into her room with Cynthia, but suddenly she felt compelled to open the door.

Cynthia was obviously shocked when she opened to door to the man from the expression on her face.

“Hello Tina,” Carl said politely. When he noticed Cynthia, he looked vaguely surprised for a moment, then Tina could have sworn she saw a malicious gleam in his eyes. “Cynthia. Nice to see you.”

“What the hell do you want Lassen?” Tina demanded. “You’ve got a lot of nerve coming to my place.”

“Oh, I just wanted to come inside and talk,” he said nonplused at her angry response. “I feel like our conversation the other day was cut a little short.”

“Conversation?” Tina said. “Oh yeah, you mean you asking me out and me laughing in your face.”

“Yeah,” Carl said with a small flinch. “That. So can I come in?”

“In your dreams, Lassen,” Tina said and moved to slam the door in his face.

“I really wish you’d just let me in so we can talk,” Carl said.

Suddenly Tina realized that there was no harm in letting Carl inside. Maybe she could get some gossip on him to trade around...or at least make it perfectly clear that she wasn’t interested in anything he had to offer.

“Okay, fine. But only for a few minutes!” Tina said as she held the door open. Carl stepped inside and walked into the living room, sitting down on a couch.

“What are you doing, Tina?” Cynthia hissed at her. “Why did you let him in?”

“He’s harmless,” Tina said, waving away her protest. “Anyway, I just need to make it perfectly clear that he will never be in league with women like us.”

Cynthia shook her head as Tina walked into the living room and sat across from Carl in an armchair. Cynthia took the one next to her.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Tina asked, eager to get him out of her place.

“Well, actually, I wanted to see if I could change your mind about you and me.”

Tina actually laughed for a good two minutes at this statement. She was gasping for air by the time she was done. “You...you came here...to see if I would change my mind?” she asked incredulously.

“Yup. And I think I can convince you to change your mind. I think by the time I leave this house, that you’ll want nothing more than to be with me all the time.”

“That’s a laugh. And how are you going to convince me to be with you?”

“Do you see my new necklace?” Carl asked.

“Yeah. What about it?”

“Well, it’s actually one of the fabled Yemmens Stones. My dad was on an archeological dig in Africa when he found this stone. I asked him if I could wear it for a little bit and then somehow knew that it had power. I made him give it to me without a second thought.”

Tina thought this was completely ridiculous, but she decided she had nothing to lose by hearing a fictional story. “What’s so special about it?”

“It grants wishes. As many as I want.”

Now this was getting ludicrous. “Okay, that’s enough, Lassen. I think you need to get off the drugs and get off that couch. Get out.”

“Allow me to prove it to you. Cynthia, I wish that you would come over here and give me a french kiss with plenty of tongue.”

Tina glanced over at her best friend to see her reaction. She stood up and Tina though that she was simply going to walk out. When she started walking towards Carl, she thought she was going to slap him. When she reached over and planted her lips on his, she thought she was hallucinating.

Tina watched as Cynthia’s lips sucked on Carl’s in complete disbelief. They broke for a moment and Tina could see their tongues twirling together. They kissed again, now with the girl’s body pressed up against his and her hips slowly gyrating. Cynthia moaned as his arms came up around her to take her even deeper into the kiss. She looked as if she was kissing a celebrity from the way her body moved. Finally Cynthia stood back up, a shocked look on her face.

“Why...why did I just do that?” she stammered.

“Because I needed a demonstration that I have a very real power here,” Carl said with a smile. “And that was quite a kiss, Cynthia. Thank you. I wish you would go stand by Tina now.”

Cynthia, looking scared now, timidly stepped back and stood near Tina. She was now completely dumbstruck on how this was happening. It was obvious that Cynthia had had no control over her body at that moment.

“This is some sort of a joke,” Tina said, refusing to believe that Carl had some sort of power. “You guys put me up to this, right?”

“No, Tina,” Carl said. “Allow me to give you another demonstration. I wish that Cynthia would take off her top.”

Cynthia’s eyes went wide as her hands moved to her buttoned blouse and started undoing the buttons. One by one, more of her chest was visible until only a bra remained between Carl’s eyes and Cynthia’s breasts.

“Hmmm,” Carl said, considering the scene before him. “You know, I’ve always liked girls with bigger breasts. What are yours right now, Cynthia?”

“28B,” Cynthia said quietly.

“Yes,” Carl said nodding. “Definitely room for improvement. Cynthia, I wish you had a 36DD breast size.”

Tina knew that just commanding her to have bigger breasts was impossible, until she heard Cynthia squeak ever so slightly. To Tina’s utter astonishment, Cynthia’s breasts suddenly ballooned outward, quickly breaking the small bra that had been holding them up. Cynthia moaned and her back arced ever so slightly, a look of intense pleasure on her face as her hands went up to her breasts. As they grew, Cynthia massaged her sensitive dark brown nipples, which were rock hard. She moaned even louder as her hands roamed across the enlarging surface of her tits. Then, as quickly as they started, they stopped...at precisely 36DD.

“Much better,” Carl said. “And from the look on your face, you obviously enjoyed that.”

Cynthia only nodded, her eyes slightly glazed.

“Now, I’m going to make a mental wish now. I want it to be a surprise for Tina here. Ready?”

Cynthia looked at him with a strange combination of fear and longing. Obviously when Carl had commanded Cynthia’s breasts to enlarge, he had made some sort of mental command for her to enjoy it. And she had...a lot.

“Now Tina, I have a wish for you. I wish that you would simply watch what happens next and you would get turned on by any sexual activity at all.”

Tina knew without a doubt that she couldn’t move from her chair. Whatever wish that Carl had just made, she would be witness to.

“So, Cynthia, how do you feel?” Carl asked.

Cynthia licked her lips and looked at him. “I’m hungry.”

“Do you want to go to the kitchen and get something to eat?”

“No, Carl,” She said as she looked at him with an expression that was now much more longing than fear.

“But you said you’re hungry,” Carl said, obviously enjoying the game.

“That’s not what I want to have.”

“Then what do you want?”

Tina stared at Cynthia and realized that her best friend was now changing mentally from whatever command Carl had made. She noticed a slight shudder in Cynthia’s body and realized that it must have been her resistance breaking.

“I want you,” Cynthia said huskily. Her hands went to her newly enlarged chest and she ran her fingers over the now hardened nipples.

“Then come over here and take me,” Carl said.

Cynthia slowly and seductively walked over, every movement screaming sex. Tina couldn’t help but start to feel aroused by the way Cynthia was acting. She tried to resist the sensation, but realized that Carl had wished her to get turned on by this, so that’s exactly what would happen.

Cynthia smiled at Carl as she knelt down before him. It was then when Tina realized what was about to happen. Cynthia was going to suck Carl’s cock!

Cynthia glanced at Carl’s crotch, where his member was obviously waiting for her. The bulge was quite noticeable and she ran a finger along the bottom of it. Tina could now feel her own nipples beginning to harden.

“Does Carl want to come out and play?” Cynthia asked in a sweet voice.

Carl smiled down at her. “Why don’t you open me up and find out, my pet?”

Cynthia grinned as she went for his zipper. A second later, Carl’s huge cock plopped out in front of Cynthia, who studied it appreciatively. Now Tina’s nipples were rock hard at the sight of her best friend sitting in front of Carl’s naked cock.

Cynthia lightly kissed his dick on the head, and it responded by moving up just a little. She giggled slightly at this and proceeded to give Carl’s cock a big wet kiss, which gave Cynthia the pleasure of hearing him moan quietly.

“You like?” Cynthia asked with a seductive grin on her face.

“Yes, I do, Cynthia. Why don’t you get to know him a little better?”

Cynthia’s smile became wider and she proceeded to lick every part of his large cock, paying special attention to any area that elicited a moan from Carl. When she had explored it all, she looked back up at him.

“Feeding time,” she said and she opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock. Carl’s eyes immediately rolled upwards from the pleasure as Tina’s pussy became moist. Cynthia quickly rocked her head back and forth, her lips moving along the bumpy shaft that was Carl’s member.

As Cynthia continued her ministrations, Tina felt hotter and hotter. She even caught herself imagining what it would be like to be on her knees before Carl, sucking his huge dick. She tried to pull herself away from these thoughts, but they aroused her more than she ever thought possible. She had to admit, she kind of liked the idea of kneeling before Carl, worshiping his obviously awesome body.

Tina’s eyes roamed over Carl’s body as Cynthia continued to inhale his cock. Tina never realized how hot the man was. She had always ignored him because of his nerd-like ways, but now he looked like a god. A sex god.

Soon, Carl’s hands went behind Cynthia’s head as he guided her on what exactly to do to give him the maximum pleasure. Cynthia moaned, obviously aroused by the control Carl was imposing on her.

“Ooooh....that’s good Cynthia...keep it up...” he said as he continued to move her head back and forth along his cock. “Good cheerleader...ooohhh...”

Now Tina’s pussy was dripping juices. Her panties were completely soaked and liquid was starting to run down the side of her legs. This caused her to get even more aroused. The room was filled with the musk of female sex.

“Ohhhh...yes....Cynthia...I’m going to cum....” Carl moaned. “Are you ready to taste me?” He smiled as he said this. “If you don’t want to, you have better stop now.

Cynthia didn’t stop. Instead, she moaned loudly around his cock and started sucking him even faster and harder.

“Good girl...” Carl said, grinning widely. “When you taste my cum, you will immediately have a powerful orgasm unlike any you’ve had before.”

Suddenly, Carl shoved Cynthia’s face into his crotch and groaned. His entire body spasmed and Cynthia’s body started bucking as well. They were both in the throes of powerful orgasms. Tina was so horny by this time that she wanted nothing more than to impale herself on the rod that Cynthia had just sucked off. The orgasms lasted for a little while longer and then Cynthia slowly slid her mouth off her new lover’s member.

“That was very good, Cynthia,” Carl said approvingly. Cynthia beamed at her master’s compliment. “Now, Tina over there hasn’t been as lucky as we have. She hasn’t been able to cum yet. Now I could just order her to cum, but there’s no fun in that. Why don’t you go see if there’s something you can do about that.” Carl looked the head cheerleader over for a minute and smiled. “Why don’t you focus on what’s below the waist?”

Tina’s eyes widened. Carl had just told Cynthia to come and eat her out. Normally, this would have disgusted her. But she was so wet, so horny, that she would do anything for relief. Cynthia smiled at her as she crawled over on all fours until her nose was in Cynthia’s skirt. She reached under the miniskirt and took hold of Tina’s panties. She then slowly slid them off, which aroused Tina even more. After the soaked panties were on the floor, Cynthia slowly started licking the juices off of the inside of Tina’s legs.

“Oooh...that tickles,” Tina said with a slight giggle. She looked at Carl for a moment, who looked on with pleasure at the two girls. She knew that Carl approved of this, and was enjoying it. She knew that she should be resisting...that this was Carl’s stone that was making her feel like this, but it felt so good that she just gave into the sensations...and to Carl. Whatever he wanted, she wanted. Whatever he liked, she liked. At that moment’s Tina mentally gave herself to Carl Lassen.

Cynthia suddenly got to Tina’s pussy and immediately started lapping up the fluids that her sex was rapidly producing. Tina moaned with pleasure unlike anything she had ever known as Cynthia inserted her tongue between her legs and explored the whole of her pussy. Soon she found the pleasure spot, and Cynthia started flicking the nub with her tongue. This brought even newer levels of pleasure on for the cheerleader as she started crying ‘yes!’

“Are you enjoying yourself, Tina?” Carl said with a smile.

“Ohhhh...yes! Yes, Carl! I love it!” Tina found herself saying.

“Tell me, Tina, now that you’ve experienced my powers, do you want to be without me?”

“OH!!! OH!! OHH!!! No! I need you!! And CyntHIA!!!!” Tina was now panting from the pleasure. She never knew it could be like this.

“Well good,” Carl said. “Cynthia, my pet, please bring her to orgasm.”

Suddenly Cynthia’s ministrations were much more powerful and much more intense. “More! More! Yesssssss!!!!” Tina screamed as Cynthia ate her pussy.

The warmth inside Tina was building and it was building so fast that Tina thought she would pass out from the pleasure. Finally, as if a dam had burst, multiple orgasms washed over her as she screamed in pure ecstacy. Her back arched as her body spasmed from the intense feelings emanating from her pussy. She thrust her tits outwards as her body continued cum again and again, with Cynthia still licking her sex like it was the tastiest thing on Earth. “I’m cumming!!!” she cried.

It took over ten minutes for Tina’s breathing to get back to normal. Carl was now completely naked, as was Cynthia. Tina felt very strong feelings for both Carl and Cynthia. Before Carl had knocked on her door, Tina could have never imagined having a bisexual relationship. Have sex with Cynthia especially would have been repugnant. She was her best friend....why would she want to have some sort of bizarre lesbian relationship with her? But now that she had experienced what it could be like, she found herself waiting with anticipation for the next time Cynthia and her were together.

“Now for the final act. Cynthia has been allowed to have my cock in part of her body. You will get it in another part of your body. I wish that your ass was always lubricated.”

Suddenly Tina felt a strange sensation of slipperiness in her behind. She trembled in anticipation with what Carl was going to do with her next. She was actually jealous that Cynthia had been able to partake of Carl before her. But Carl would soon make both of them equal.

“Tina, please remove your top and bend over the sofa,” Carl said, gesturing to the sofa where he had first sat. She quickly complied, stripping off her sports bra and allowing her breasts to swing free in all their glory. Before this, Tina had always been a bit timid about her sexuality, a surprising thing considering she was a cheerleader. But all that was different now. She reveled in her status as a sexual person. She loved all things sexual now.

Tina bent over the sofa, her soft, heart-shaped ass now easily visible under her sweat-soaked miniskirt, the new lubrication glistening on her anus. She felt Carl’s hands on her back as he thought about exactly where to enter her. Tina soon was trembling with longing. Right now, what she wanted more than anything was to have his thick shaft inside her ass.

Suddenly, she felt a foreign object rubbing against her butt. She knew that it was the thing she had been waiting for. She decided to give her new master some encouragement.

“Please, Carl, take me now,” Tina said in a deep husky voice that dripped of sexual desire. “Take me in the ass. Please...own me......take me now...” Then Carl plunged into her red hot asshole. She felt a brief surge of pain and then felt the wonderful sensation of Carl’s cock moving in and out of her asshole. She cried out in pure pleasure and delight, completely lost in the sensations as the rest of the world melted away.

“Ohh....yes....Carl....fuck me!” She moaned, a part of her surprised at her words, but the surprise quickly faded when she realized she was saying exactly what she wanted. “Ooooohh....more....yes!”

“Who is your master?” Carl asked as he rammed his rod into her tight ass.

“Carl is my master!” Tina cried realizing that she now belonged to him.

“Cynthia, I wish that you were feeling the same sensations as Tina!” Carl commanded.

Suddenly another cry of pleasure joined Tina’s own as a phantom cock moved within Cynthia’s ass.

“Yes...more! Fuck me....fuck me!!” They cried together. “Fuck us!!” The two cheerleaders chanted. “You are our master! We are your slaves! We live to pleasure Carl! We love it! We love getting fucked by Carl! Fuck us harder! Harder! More!”

Carl laughed in pure delight as he continued to fuck Tina’s sweet ass and by proxy, Cynthia’s. “Keep going, ladies! I like the encouragement!”

“Fuck us, Master! We belong to you!” They chanted. Tina knew without a doubt that she was Carl’s sex toy and she wouldn’t have it any other way. She was deliriously happy that her best friend Cynthia was enjoying becoming a sex toy too to the master. It excited her that they were feeling the same feelings right now and felt a part of her merge with her best friend. As they spoke, they spoke from a unison of being fucked by their master.

“You are the Master! Our bodies belong to you!”

“Tell me what you want to do with your bodies!”

“We want to suck your gigantic cock until you explode in our face! We want to lick your cum off of our faces! We want you to slide your dick in between our tits and cum all over our chests! We want you to manipulate our bodies and minds! Turn us into the perfect sex toys, Master! You are our owner!”

“Tell me more!”

“We want you to slide your cock deep within our assholes and ram us good and deep! We-we! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh Oh! We want you to fuck our sweet tight pussies again and again and fill us with your seed! We belong to you Maser! Fuck us! Fuck us! Fuck us! Harder, Master! Oh! FUCK US!!!!”

“When I cum, you will cum with me!” Carl ordered.

“Yes, Master!” they said together, their hips moving with each thrust. Their naked tits heaved with Carl’s ramming into Tina’s ass. The movement of their breast on their sweat-streaked bodies increased their pleasure even more.

“Your body is-oh!—a temple!” They chanted. “We worship it! Oh!”

“You both belong to me,” Carl said.

“We belong to you,” the cheerleaders intoned.

“You are my willing sex toys.”

“We are your willing-oh!—sex toys!”

“You love to get fucked by me in all your holes!”

“We love-oh! oh!—to get fucked by you in all our holes!”

“I am your Master!” Carl said, finalizing his control over the two girls. “You serve me and only me!”

“You are our Master!” the two girls chanted, giving up all control of their bodies and mind to Carl. “We serve you and only you!”

Soon they were unable to speak because of the pleasure racing through every vein in their bodies.

Carl plunged harder and deeper into Tina, creating pleasure upon pleasure. Tina couldn’t get enough. She was going to cum hard when Carl did. She loved the idea of having a master now. As he thrust into her, she wondered what he had in store for them next.

Finally, as the girls were crying out in ecstacy, Carl shot his load deep into Tina’s asshole. Tina and Cynthia immediately came with orgasm after orgasm. Tina’s body was still bucking from the pleasure when she passed out.

Two months later...

Tina smiled at her Master, who was sleeping quietly next to Cynthia in their apartment in the upper part of town. When her parents had gotten home after their weekend away, Carl had taken control of the situation and convinced them (with the help of the Yemmens Stone) that Tina and Cynthia were going to move in with him. With the stone, money was no problem, so they had more than enough time for the pursuits that the two women had come to love.

Carl used the Stone to change them again and again. Sometimes, he would feel like fucking a black goddess, other times, an ice queen. A few times, he had even wished them to become catwomen and what a night that had been!

Cynthia and Tina, with the Stone, could be anything that Carl desired. But most of the time, he liked fucking them in their natural state, as cheerleaders.

Tina kissed her Master and her lesbian lover on the forehead and smiled even wider. For these two cheerleaders, Carl was everything they could have ever wished for.