The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yogyakarta Nights

As the giant 747 bearing United Nations blue and white wing markings entered its final approach to the Jakarta airport, Lisa McNair was reading the “Home News” section of the Indonesian Observer, an English language newspaper.

The headline read “Shaman Arrested for Allegedly Raping Dozens of Young Women.”

She read on.

Police in Kendal Regency, Central Java, arrested a shaman who had reportedly raped dozens of attractive young women since 1997.

The holy man took advantage of gullible, superstitious girls and only after one of them reported him to her parents did the police take any action. Unfortunately the other victims denied being raped and the shaman was released from police custody after the original victim recanted her story.

The victim, Asalah Nur, had originally reported being taken to the ancient temple city of Yogyakarta, by Suwarno, a black magic practitioner from her village, and there being forced to visit the graves of Sultan Agung and other rulers of the ancient, mystical kingdom of Mataram.

While there in the temple adjacent to the graves, Suwarno, the shaman, chanted incantations and brought her under some sort of magical spell. Asalah said " I could not resist his power and followed all his instructions. Later at his command I asked my friend, Nashida, to go to the Priest’s house, and she too, fell under his evil enchantments. ”

“He forced us both to have sex with him, and we could not resist his commands. We knelt before him and were forced to kiss him.”

“Later, because I had not seen the Priest in a while,my senses recovered I and told my parents. They reported the incident to the police.”

Neither of the young women would speak against the shaman in open court and he was released from custody three days after his arrest.

The story had further information about the location of the temples but nothing else of much use to Mc Nair.

That’s why I’m coming to this god forsaken country, Lisa thought to herself. She was an investigative supervisor for the UN Police contingent in the Asian country. It was her job , along with the 400 or so other international police officers, to train the woefully inept Indonesian Regency (state) police in up-to-date police skills, investigations, mob control, traffic control and other cop kills.

She had been a Homicide Detective ( she DIDN’T like to be called Dick) for the NYPD for nearly 12 years now, and had been a police officer there for nearly 20.

In fact, due to an arrangement with the force , this UN time counted toward her city pension, and though VERY young she could retire in 4 more months, with a moderate pension.

She had just put her 41st birthday behind her a few weeks previous, but she certainly didn’t look like an old cop.

She was tall, lithe, fit and had a face that could slow Manhattan traffic , because of it’s sheer beauty

She stood five feet seven inches tall, taller than most Indonesian men.

Her blonde hair fell loosely down her back except when she was one duty, when she did a French roll thing, to look a bit more conservative.

The comely cop vowed that the first case she would investigate would be the fake Priest who violated village children.

She was angry—and it never paid to make hr angry.

Shortly after she arrived at the hotel which served as barracks for the police contingent she contacted her supervisor, Col. Nassar Rachman of the Egyptian national Police, and told him of her desire to pursue the shaman case she had read about in the paper she had clutched in her hand.

Rachman, had reviewed her Resume and knew she WOULD have the skills to bring such a case to a close. He warned her to take a local driver to both assure her safety and to help her locate the temple in the highly rural area of Java.

She checked out a Glock 9mm pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition from the armory, drew enough supplies for a week and headed into the jungle in the blue UN Hummer. Abdul, an English speaking police corporal from the local police was assigned to her as a driver.

Two days later after long hours of driving the two arrived in Yogyakarta and started their search for the temples discussed in the newspaper article.

They found it, situated on a back road between the temples in Prambannu and Borobudur, THIS was the temple that Suwarno had reportedly used in his activities.

As McNair got out of the car she noted a glow of candle light coming from within the temple. She checked the automatic pistol and replaced it in it’s black nylon holster strapped to her right leg and started toward the temple.

As she looked back to check on the local driver Lisa was stunned to see him driving away. He was obviously afraid of crossing his “local gods”, and left her on her own.

On her own, that is, except for the 9mm strapped on the web belt she was wearing.

“Well,” she thought to herself. " I’ve got a cell phone , a hand gun, and a bad attitude. That should be enough ! I’ll try to interview this asshole and then call for a taxi to take me and the shaman to the nearest police station ,if I arrest him.If I can’t find him I’ll just call a local hotel and spend the night there, then I’ll arrange transport back AND have headquarters fire the driver—what a coward. Imagine that, afraid of some mystical mumbo jumbo.”

She tried to quietly move up the path to the temple but her boots crunched against the small rocks on the foot trail making a loud sound. She moved tothe grass adjacent to the path and continued to the doorway, quietly, hoping she hadn’t alarmed anyone inside the eerily lit building.

She peeked inside the entrance and there in the ghostly glow of the candle she was startled by what she saw.

Standing before an alter was a man she recognized as Suwarno from the newspaper photos. Kneeling before him was Asalah, who had complained to the police. Obviously she again, had succumbed to his mystical power.

Overlooking the entire scene was a statue of a god Lisa did not recognize.The statue itself was over eight feet tall, in the shape of a winged man with a giant phallus, the god’s eyes were made of some sort of green crystalline substance which glowed in the candle light.

The beautiful , Asian girl was staring obediently at the shaman as he spoke to her. In the corner of the large central room of the temple were six other attractive young Javanese women, all kneeling, apparently awaiting their turns to swear allegiance to the black magic Priest.

Silently, she drew the pistol and crept closer to the two Indonesians , who were distracted by their erotic acts of dominance and submission.

She pointed the gun at Suwarno’s head and pulled back the hammer, the metallic click breaking the silence.

“You call yourself a holy man, yet you take advantage of these babies. Put your hands up.” Her voice echoed loudly through the stone temple.

As the priest slowly turned to face her, she took in his description, as police protocol dictated.

He was about the same height as Lisa and had fine , almost western features. He was wearing flowing robes bearing magical symbols of power, similar to pictograms appearing on the walls of the temple.

He spoke in a deep , rich voice in almost unaccented English.

“Oh My, a woman policeman. I can tell from the UN uniform and shoulder patches that you are from the American contingent. Americans are always so willing to impose their own moral standards on us in the third world. What can I do FOR you, considering with your pistol pointed at my head I can do little to IMPEDE you?”

“I’m surprised at your English, Suwarno. I expected an uneducated local Priest.”

He replied in the same low, soft, regular tones he had been using to address the kneeling young woman, " I graduated from UCLA with a Ph.D. in psychology a few years ago and then returned home to take my position as a shaman. My father was the head magician in this temple, and his father before him, and his father, before him—sort of the family business , you might say.”

“Well let’s see if we can close up the family shop, then. Put your hands behind your back. See if you can magic yourself out of these handcuffs.”

“Oh no, my magic is just for the ignorant locals, an educated woman such as yourself KNOWS that this is only a trick—Asian voodoo designed to control the weak willed local women. I could NEVER use my magic on YOU. You would never stare at the eyes of the God Maheshwara like these helpless girls. You would never listen to my voice and let the magic run through your mind until you heard ONLY MY VOICE.”

“D..d...amn right you fakir,” Lisa slowly responded trying NOT to look up at the green glowing eyes of the statue as they pulsed with light. She fumbled with the cuffs as she puuled them from their case and they fell to the floor , loudly.

“An educated police officer like you wouldn’t be fooled .... or lulled ..into this magical, hypnotic spell that the local girls fall into so easily. So easily... I can make these stupid local girls obey every command because they are not strong enough to resist my commands.... my hypnotic commands.... of course SOME western women are susceptible to hypnosis ...some women WOULD listen to my voice and stare at Maheshwara’s eyes and feel their will draining away.... some women ... but not you....”

“T..t...thaat’ss right, " she said, slurring her words, " T..t..too damn sssmart for an asshol l..l.l..e like you.....”

“Some women would just look right into the green glowing eyes of the statue of the God Maheshwara and be unable to look away from him as I spoke to them .. using my hypnotic skills to place them in a deep , deep, obedient trance. The poor local girls BELIEVE in my magic and fall quickly under my power but not YOU...you....what is your name, my dear?”

“L..l..isa..” she stuttered.

“Lisa, such a funny western name... I never did get used to western names.... Lisa... KEEP LOOKING AT THE GOD’S EYES AND LISTENING TO MY VOICE.....”

“No! No you’re trying to hypnotize me, too. I won’t let you.”

“But Lisa, you have no choice my dear. You are ALREADY falling into an obedient trance. A trance that allows me to control your every thought and deed. A trance which forces you to obey my every command. Just like Asalah ... like Nashida ... like Ghaada .... like Zaina ... like Bahiyaa ... like all these helpless girls .. like Lisa...”

“Like Lisa?”

“Yes my dear like YOU... helpless to resist my commands.... Just like you....”

Lisa knew she was in trouble, the words were penetrating deep within her mind... She WAS falling under his hypnotic power... she HAD to fight him. She shook her head and pushed the gun forward until it touched his forehead.

“Stop it. I said STOP IT!”

“Isn’t that gun too heavy for a weak little girl like you to carry? A little helpless girl? Helpless before her Priest? Powerless before her god-like Priest? Too heavy for a weak little servant girl to carry. Why don’t you just put it down, my little servant girl?”

“No... No.... I .... I ...”

“You MUST stop fighting me Lisa ... You WILL stop fighting me ... NOW .. you will look into MY eyes and you find that they have the same power as the glowing eyes of the statue—MY EYES.... YOUR MASTER’S EYES....”

“Your eyes?”

Slowly, like the proverbial bird being mesmerized by a snake her gaze moved down from the statue to his eyes. She fought it with every bit of will power she had left. She resisted, but against her own desires her gaze moved lower and lower until she was staring directly into his hypnotic eyes. And immediately she felt as though she was falling deep into their depths. His eyes had become her whole world.

Deep , soft, empty, surrender. Her mind had surrendered. He had captured her. He had gained control of her mind and she had surrendered. Her eyes, helplessly locked onto his, her arms too heavy to even move. She wanted to HEAR nothing but his voice. She felt her mind slipping away. He was in control.

He spoke to her in his deep, controlling voice as she helplessly stared into his mesmeric eyes, " You are deep in my hypnotic power now.”

She heard a voice that sounded just like hers replying, " I am deep within your hypnotic power now. An echo of his. Sowarno spoke . She answered. “I WANT to be in your power. I need to be in your power. More than anything .. to be within your power....”

“Drop it. Drop the gun .”

The pistol clattered to the stone floor of the temple.

“Who do you obey, Lisa my pet?”

“I obey Suwarno, My God.” she replied in a monotone, her eyes fixed and vacant.

“And what will you do for Suwarno?”

“Anything My God commands.”

“Then you should kneel, like Asalah, your sister. KNEEL BEFORE ME.”

Lisa knelt before her master.

The black magic Priest lifted his robe exposing his large, flaccid penis to the two kneeling women.

“First, Kiss your slave sister Asalah, then lift her lips to my cock and BOTH of you worship me.”

Lisa looked over at the dark skinned girl and moved her face towards hers. Their lips touched and Lisa’s tongue darted out in a passionate kiss, as instructed by her Master.

Then she gently guided Asalah’s head up to Sowarno’s prick and the two of them started kissing and licking his cock as it grew hard and expanded. They took turns sucking his massive organ.

“Who do you serve?” he shouted.

All the entranced women in the temple replied in unison. " Suwarno, My God.”

“Mufffwarn ... mfff .... mfff ...dod....” responded Lisa and Asalah

As the helpless blonde cop sucked on his cock and the local girls professed their life long obedience to him Suwarno thought, “I wonder who they will send to find Lisa?”

“I hope it’s another woman.”

“I could use another western slave.”