The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Yoo-Hoo”

Kyle Peterson rubbed his eyes and stared blearily at the face of his watch until his eyes focussed again and he could make out the black numbers against the glowing blue background. It was five-forty-seven in the morning. He’d been trying to perfect his hypnotic concoction since January, and was very close to completing the final product. The first drink he’d made had been bitter, and was too weak. It took an entire bottle of the nasty stuff to get the subject even to accept basic suggestions like “it’s a little warm in here.” The second attempt had been so strong that it was like a frontal lobotomy in a bottle, even when heavily diluted, but it was a very bitter substance which turned drinks colors, made them stink, and was completely unpalatable, even when heavily diluted. The third attempt was mixable, but mixing it with drinks diluted the chemical sufficiently that it took almost a full two-liter bottle to get the desired effect, and it was volatile. When it chemically bonded to any base, such as milk, it would explode, and just about everyone in the group Kyle was going for would have milk in their system.

His target was the students of Isley High, where Kyle was a junior. Specifically, he wanted to nab a senior by the name of Lauren Hill, who had been in his wet dreams since he’d met her. She was absolutely gorgeous, and she didn’t hate him. In fact, she thought he was a pretty nice guy, but she wouldn’t be caught dead dating him. Well, Kyle was going to change that. By the time he was through, she would do, say and think whatever he wanted her to. He had figured out how children’s cough medicines coat their medicine so you can’t taste it, and was disguising the substance as chocolate syrup. Just a few more minutes. He forced his eyes to focus on the heads-up display on his laptop computer monitor. Finally, the concoction was finished. He shut down the machine and leaned the chair back.

* * *

It was now 7 am, Sunday morning. It was also time to test his concoction. He twisted a little valve that caused some of the Syrup to ooze into a glass. He just put in a little, just enough to turn the milk brown. He poured cold milk into the glass, reflexively ducking as the first splash hit the syrup. When there was no explosion, he filled the glass up all the way and stirred it, then caught himself about to lick the spoon. He was going to have to kick THAT habit. He put some more of the Syrup into a Dixie cup, and he put some real chocolate syrup into a second Dixie cup. He made two sandwiches, and made himself a real cup of chocolate milk. All of this he put on a tray, which he brought into the attic, where he had caged up a feisty homeless girl. If this worked, he might keep the girl.

“Hi there!” he called. She snarled. Over her years of hard living, she’d had to become fast and fierce and tough just to survive. He had to admit to a grudging admiration of her ferocity. She would make for a great lover if she retained any of that ferocity while under the control of the Syrup.

“What do you want?” she demanded.

“It’s feeding time, my little tigress.” Kyle said.

“Shove your bullshit, assmunch.” she snarled.

“My name is Kyle. Listen, I’m sorry about keeping you caged up here like this, but...”

“I know what you’re doing.” she said. “You want a test subject for your mind-control experiments, well count me out.”

“I’m sorry you feel that way.” he said. He set the tray on an overturned box, then picked up the two Dixie cups.

“One of these contains the mind-control substance, and the other contains a common condiment.” he said. “I’m using the double-blind method. You will take one of these, and the subject in the basement will take the other. I figured I’d give you first choice because you have certain qualities I could like.”

“Bullshit!” the girl replied. “How do I know they aren’t BOTH mind-control stuff?”

“What possible purpose would that serve? Any experiment must have a control group and an experimental group. After all, there is the Placebo Effect to consider.”

“If there’s someone in another room, how come I haven’t heard her?” the girl demanded.

“The same reason you didn’t hear the three explosions from the lab.” Kyle replied. “The same reason you don’t hear any birds outside, or cars. The same reason you haven’t heard the doorbell, although there’s always Girl Scouts or people selling some shit around this neighborhood. You haven’t heard any of this because the attic is soundproof.” He proffered the two Dixie cups, but the girl, predictably, smacked them out of his hand. Their contents spilled out all over the floor. “You realize that’s going to put me months behind schedule.” he said.

“Poor fucking baby.” the girl snarled. Kyle let out a heavy sigh. “Well, I can’t keep you here for the time it will take to try this again, so I might as well let you go.” he said, unlocking the cage. “Too bad you don’t trust me. I had made you these nice sandwiches.” She looked hungrily at the sandwiches, but was still suspicious, even as Kyle unlocked the door to the makeshift cage. “Oh, well, I might as well eat these big, rich, crunchy peanut butter sandwiches all by myself.” he said. “Have a nice life, kiddo. Hope you find a nice roof to squat under. Your clothes are hanging right where they’ve been hanging since I caught you. I’m sure there’s someone out there who’ll be generous enough to give you something to eat, seeing as how there’s no homeless shelter in this town.” He sat down next to the box and picked up a sandwich, took a bite of it and slurped loudly on the glass of chocolate milk. The girl got her clothes on, and was about to leave, when Kyle slurped again, and sighed the loneliest sigh he could fake. He hadn’t fed her for three days, so he knew she was hungry. Finally, she swallowed her pride and squatted down next to the box, taking the other sandwich and the glass with milk and Syrup, and she began to eat and drink like someone who had been in the desert for months. When the drink was finished, she started licking the inside of the glass as far as her tongue would go and tapping on the upturned bottom of the glass to get more of the “chocolate” into her mouth. He let her keep that up until he had finished his chocolate.

“You can stop drinking now.” he said. Absentmindedly, she let the glass fall from her fingers and shatter on the floor. She stared at him, blinking more and more rapidly. He checked his watch, making a mental note of the time. “Would you stand up?” he asked.

“Okay.” she said, rising from her squatting position.

“It’s getting awful hot in here, don’t you think?” he asked.

“Uh-huh.” she said, tugging at the collar of her ratty old T-shirt.

“Why don’t you take that hot shirt off?” he suggested. She tugged at the shirt until it was off, leaving her breasts waggling unnoticed by the girl. “What’s your name?”

“Cathy.” she replied.

“How old are you, Cathy?” he asked.

“Mmm...twenty.” she said. She was sounding more and more like a tired person. He kept up the conversation until Cathy’s expression turned blank, and her eyes became fixed and dilated. By this time she was answering questions almost robotically. Kyle checked the time again, and wrote both of the times on the little slip of paper that had been stuck to the bottom of the tray.

“Take off your shoes and your pants.” he commanded. She complied, taking off the shoes, then the pants as though it were the most natural thing in the world. “Now follow me.” he said, and she followed him into the bathroom. “Get in.” he said, and when she was in, he drew her a bath, then bathed her. She didn’t respond to anything he did. Apparently, she was focussed on verbal commands. He had her get out, and he made posthypnotic suggestions to her as he dried her off, then had her do various things for him, waiting for the Syrup to wear off. She was still under its effects at six o’ clock the next morning, but by seven-thirty, it had worn off, but she was still acting under the posthypnotic suggestions. He didn’t fuck her, however. Ever since he’d met Lauren, he’d wanted to lose his virginity to her. Now he was close to realizing that dream. While Cathy was still under the power of the Syrup, he had put his Syrup into a bottling machine of his own design. He set up the dosage and programmed the computer for how much milk was to go into each bottle. The machine did the rest, from filling to sealing and finally shaking the mixture. He had eight hundred fake Yoo-Hoo bottles, which had been chilled beforehand, as had the milk, so it would be cold. Now to waylay the milkman...

* * *

“Attention students.” the principal’s voice said over the intercom. “Due to a recent strike, the people who usually deliver milk to the school cafeteria are not going to be delivering milk today. However, campus will still be closed. Anyone caught trying to sneak away during lunch will be penalized drastically. Just so you won’t have to eat the cafeteria food dry, I personally have purchased a large quantity of Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink, enough for the entire school to have one bottle, with some left over to be dispensed on a first-come, first-served basis. Secondly, as compensation for this inconvenience, the cafeteria staff will not be serving meatloaf today. Instead, they are going to prepare a special lunch for us consisting of actual fried chicken with chef salad as the alternative for the diet-conscious, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, and a free order of cheese sticks for everyone. Thank you.”

Kyle chuckled to himself as the blank-faced principal turned off the intercom and began performing the second part of Kyle’s command—namely, he went into the bathroom and jerked off, and would continue to do so until the Syrup wore off. He had dosed the entire cafeteria staff, giving them all specific instructions, including the realization of the principal’s promises. He hustled off to class, anticipating lunch. He patted the reassuring lump of the real Yoo-Hoo in his pocket, which would ensure that at least he would not be placed under his own mind-control.

* * *

“Hi, Lauren.” Kyle said. “Can I sit here?” he asked, rather timidly. She had not yet opened her Yoo-Hoo.

“Sure, Kyle.” she replied. He set his tray down on the table, and sat down right across from the girl of his dreams. He already had a hard-on from thinking about her all day. She was a great girl, and soon she would be completely his. He kept himself from staring at her wonderous body only with the greatest of self-control. Self-consciously, he popped the top on his Yoo-Hoo, and she did the same. They raised their bottles “to our special friendship,” and they started their meal. She was only halfway finished with the meal when she finished the drink. Just like Cathy, Lauren tried her best to extract as much of the Syrup as she could. Kyle finished his meal before he stopped her. He caught the bottle inches above the table. He struck up a conversation with her, and waited until the Syrup had fully worked its way into her system.

“Stand up, Lauren.” he told her. She complied. “Now follow me.” She followed him around as he made his way to the parking lot. She followed him to the car, and he buckled her seatbelt. The parking lot monitors were busily trying to extract the last bits of Syrup from the bottles. As he drove, he administered commands and posthypnotic suggestions to Lauren, while she stared blankly ahead, accepting all his suggestions without question.

* * *

Kyle played with Lauren until the effects of the Syrup wore off, and his only control over her was the set of suggestions he’d given her in the truck, which gave him considerable power indeed.

“Welcome to your new world, Lauren.” he said.

“Why have you brought me here?” she asked.

“Because I have had a crush on you since we met.” he replied. “Yoo-Hoo.” he said, and she completely succumbed to her new programming.

“What is your will, my Master?” she asked.

“Get into the bed.” he told her. She sat down on the bed, and he sat down beside her. He moved her so she was in the middle of the bed, then began kissing her, supporting her head as he slowly lowered it to the pillow. His kisses migrated down her body, until he was sucking on her toes, which were clean since he’d bathed her while she was still under the Syrup’s power. By this time, she was getting very horny. She wanted him to suck her clit, but he wasn’t about to do that. Having probed her cunt with his finger, he had discovered that she was a virgin. Her first orgasm would be on his penis, the way Nature had always intended. He parted her legs, bringing a sigh of anticipation from his slave. Slowly, savoring the moment, he inserted himself inside her, and she grunted. She gasped when he popped her cherry, then began to moan as he set up a rhythm, following the dictates of his body. This wasn’t her time to get pregnant, so they were safe. When he finally shot his seed into her, Lauren screamed her pleasure. Her cunt milked his cock dry before finally letting go. When she begged her Master for more, he did not refuse, taking her from behind, which resulted in even greater penetration, having her suck his cock while he ate her pussy, and fucking her in her ass. He looked with pride on his slave as she fell asleep in his bed. Even though he had finally realized his dream, he knew he would soon want new flesh to conquer. Good thing he had plenty of Yoo-Hoo.

End.