The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“You Go to My Head”

Jake’s first impression of his new neighbor was that she was trapped under a couch. He was pulling into his driveway when he caught sight of her, a tiny young woman with jet-black hair and dusky, tan skin forced almost to her knees by the enormous weight of the sofa she was trying to drag out of the moving truck single-handedly. She’d managed to pull it far enough out that she was supporting its whole weight, but in the process she’d gotten positioned too close to simply drop it.

Jake shut off the car and jumped out to help. He ran over to where she was sweating and straining and swearing and put his shoulder to the end of the sofa. He heaved until his head swam with the effort, and with his additional muscle, they managed to push it back far enough that she could get out from under it. Once she was free, Jake lowered it gently to the ground.

“Thanks,” she said once she caught her breath. She wiped a sheen of sweat from her forehead; this late in May, the southern California sun beat down with an almost physical force.

“No problem,” Jake replied. He hopped up into the truck, still packed over half full with furniture and boxes. “Can you drag the other end? If you can, I can slide this the rest of the way out.”

“Give me about five seconds and I can,” she replied, shaking a little bit of life back into her arms. Jake was a little surprised—he’d expected her to have a little bit of an accent, but he was imagining something exotic and Middle Eastern. Instead, she spoke in a honeyed Southern drawl.

“Name’s Zaina, by the way,” she said as she stepped in, positioning herself at the corner of the sofa. “I’m your new neighbor.”

Jake chuckled as she lifted the corner and pulled with an intensity that belied her slight frame. He pushed his end, and within a few moments the whole couch rested safely on the ground. “You were almost my ex-neighbor,” he said as he set down his end. “What possessed you to try to do all this by yourself?”

Zaina shrugged. “No much choice, I guess. It’s all got to get done by tomorrow morning so I can get the truck back, and I don’t know anybody here yet.”

“You do now,” Jake said, gesturing to the couch. “Come on, let’s get this thing inside and then we’ll work on the rest of the truck.”

With a little bit more sweating and grunting and one or two additional breaks, they finally got the massive sofa into the house and positioned in the living room. “This’ll do fine,” Zaina gasped out, letting her end fall and slumping to the floor. “Goddamn, but that thing’s a heavy motherfucker!”

Jake couldn’t help smiling. There was something unendingly hilarious about the incongruity between her delicate, bird-like frame and the boisterous profanities that came out of it. “So what brings you out here if you don’t know anybody?” he asked, sitting down on the couch and enjoying the spoils of victory.

“Decided I needed a change of scenery,” Zaina said, wiping her brow with the hem of her t-shirt. “My mom moved back to Kuwait after my dad died—they met when he was stationed over there back in ’91, but she fell in love with the man, not the country. I stayed here, but I didn’t have much holding me down to any place in particular. And I was having all sorts of problems with the neighbors—you ain’t never seen crazy until you seen a West Texas woman who thinks you’re stealing her man—and I figured hell, I seen enough of Texas to last me a lifetime anyway.”

“Well, you won’t have to worry about that here,” Jake said, wiping away a little of his own perspiration. The air conditioning was off, and the atmosphere in the house was thick and sweltering. “I’m single, and Jaime on the other side of you got divorced about five years ago.”

“Good to hear,” Zaina said, levering herself up again. “Come on, let’s get back to it. I unpacked the beer first, so it should be cold by the time we’re done.”

“And they say virtue is its own reward,” Jake replied with a chuckle as he pulled himself off the couch. The two of them headed back out into the California sun.

A quick change out of work clothes and three hours of hauling later, they finished bringing in the last few boxes just as the sun was going down. It was all piled up in the living room along with the furniture, but Zaina said she’d worry about that later. “Right now all I can think about is that cold beer,” she said as she went into the kitchen.

Jake felt the same way. His shirt was sticking unpleasantly to his skin and his shorts were damp with sweat, and Zaina looked to be in about the same condition. The air in the house was so warm and humid that his head was swimming, and Jake played with the thermostat for a moment while he waited for Zaina to come back.

“You good with that stuff?” she asked as she came back into the room with a couple of bottles. “I tried when I got here, couldn’t get it going. I know it’s not the power, ’cause the fridge is working. I mean, if I didn’t like it hot I’d have moved to New York, but you can have too much of a good thing.” She pressed one of the beers to her face, rubbing the condensation off on her skin. “Know what I mean?”

“I do,” Jake said, taking the other beer. “But I’m not. Good with that stuff, I mean,” he quickly explained, his words suddenly feeling awkward in his mouth. He realized that between work and unloading, he’d been on his feet for almost twelve hours, and decided to have a seat. He lowered himself onto the sofa, currently the only piece of furniture in the house not loaded with boxes. “I know a little bit about cars, but that’s about it.”

“Ah, well,” Zaina said, sitting down next to him. “Fuck it. I’ll give someone a call tomorrow after I get the truck back. I’m beat, and I got to get these clothes all bagged up and—” She stopped short, her bronze skin making her blush all the more impressive.

Jake raised an eyebrow in confusion, his beer halfway to his lips.

Zaina shrugged. “Well, I hadn’t exactly planned to break the ice with that one, but now that it’s out there...” She took a long swig of her beer. “It’s how I make my money,” she said. “I sell my clothes after I wear them. Mostly panties, but I found someone willing to give me a cool two grand for this whole outfit after I told him I’d be sweating in it all day.”

Jake tried to cover his surprise by taking a drink, but he must not have succeeded because Zaina said, “I know it sounds crazy, but it’s really just a job like any other. I wear my clothes all day, I work out or go jogging or...you know, stuff...” Jake got the feeling that pause was saying a lot more than it was hiding. “And then I put my panties in a plastic bag and mail them out for $250 a pop.”

Jake’s eyes widened, and he swallowed his beer fast. “Two hundred and fifty bucks?” he said incredulously. He shook his head, unsure if he’d even heard that right. Maybe the heat was getting to him. “Like, American?”

Zaina leaned forward and flashed him a wide smile. “I know!” she squealed. “I almost can’t believe it myself. But there are some kinky-ass guys out there who love the way a woman smells. The stronger the better. And when they find someone they like, man! They will give you any. Damn. Thing. You. Want.” She gestured around the room. “Half the furniture in this room was free.”

Jake let out a low whistle. No wonder all those women in Texas were worried, if she could get men to pay more than two hundred bucks just to smell her dirty underwear. “And you don’t think it’s...um...weird?” he asked. “I mean, I’m not going to judge or anything, but you have to admit, it is a little weird.”

Zaina favored him with another grin. “Well, maybe a little,” she said, leaning in close and lowering her voice. “Just between the two of us. But not enough to feel bad over. Hell, it’s kind of flattering. You know, on a day like today, I got to look a mess. My hair’s sticking to my head, my shirt’s sticking to my tits, and I am all sweaty and gross and just a mess all over. But then I think to myself, ‘Hey, there’s some good old boy out there who wants two thousand dollars for a piece of this!’ And suddenly I don’t feel so bad about the way I look.”

Jake said, “Trust me, Zaina, you look pretty good from over here.” He hoped that didn’t sound too crude—the beer and the heat were going to his head a little, and Zaina suddenly felt like she was a lot closer than she had a few minutes ago. She was so near that he could smell the scent of her perspiration mingling with his own, just beginning to dry as the house began to cool with the onset of evening.

Zaina didn’t seem bothered by his comment. If anything, it seemed like she thought it was funny. “Oh, please!” she said, laughing and wafting her t-shirt in her general direction. “Are you kidding? I am ripe!” She lifted her armpit and stuck it right in his face. “Here, take a whiff of that!”

Jake laughed hard as he pretended to rear back in terror, but Zaina didn’t really smell that bad at all. She had a strong odor, sure, but it wasn’t unpleasant. It was an honest scent, the aroma of a body that had put in hard work under the hot sun. Even at its strongest, it had a kind of earthy musk to it that was actually nice, in a weird way.

Or maybe he was just drunk. He felt a wave of pleasant dizziness wash over him, and it suddenly felt a little bit difficult to keep his balance as Zaina finally lowered her arm with one last snort of laughter. Jake set his beer down carefully next to the couch, trying hard not to spill any. “Sorry,” he said, his tongue feeling a little bit thick in his mouth. “Guess I had a little too much to drink.” He shifted position, trying to conceal an erection he was certain he didn’t have a moment ago.

“Man, and I thought I was a lightweight,” Zaina giggled. “Half a beer and you’re already drunk?”

“Huh?” Jake said. He looked down at the beer, trying hard to avoid sudden movements. He didn’t feel sick, though, he realized. Just...giddy. “That’s weird,” he muttered to himself. Sure enough, the bottle was almost entirely full. “That is so weird...” He looked back up at Zaina, but the motion of his head made him feel dizzy all over again and he swayed forward, coming dangerously close to falling right into her.

This close, he could smell her body all over again, and it hit him with a rush of intense sensation that made his head swim. The same way it swam when he was next to her lifting the couch, he realized. The same way it swam whenever he got close to Zaina, getting stronger all day long the more she worked and the more her clothes soaked up her sweat. He took another breath, trying to figure out exactly what it was about the scent that was making him feel this way, but instead he felt his cock twitch in his shorts and his thoughts briefly dissolved into a swirl of pleasant sensation. “That smell,” he said quietly, almost to himself. “It’s...”

“You like it, huh?” Zaina purred, her voice taking on a slightly flirty tone. “It’s okay, you don’t have to feel bad about it. A lot of guys say they like the way I smell.” She leaned back on the couch and put one arm up against the wall. Jake couldn’t help himself, he took a deep breath and let the scent fuzz his thoughts into a haze of arousal. “Hell, that was how I got the idea to start my website. One of my neighbors, he said he’d do damn near anything to sniff my panties, and I thought, well...let’s see him put his money where his mouth is, huh?” She giggled. “Not that I didn’t like him putting his mouth there too.”

Jake smiled at the joke, but it was a loose smile that didn’t feel like it was entirely under his control. It felt like it kept threatening to get bigger as he slowly let himself sag against the couch cushions and breathe deeply, inhaling Zaina’s scent and feeling his cock stiffen like a rock. Zaina must have noticed, because she said, “You know, I never did thank you for helping me move.”

“S’nothing,” Jake slurred, leaning forward a bit more to catch a little more of Zaina’s natural aroma. He realized by now that he was practically sticking his nose into her armpit, and that it probably would seem a little strange to someone watching, but there was something about that smell that he couldn’t get enough of. Like Zaina was just sweating out pure sex, and every time he breathed it in he got dizzy and horny and drunk on sheer lust.

“No, really!” Zaina said, putting her arm around him and pulling them both backwards so that she was resting on the arm of the couch...and cradling his head right into the crook of her shoulder. “I meet so many nice men, and they’re all just so happy to do things for me.” He felt his cock throbbing against her leg, and he found himself wriggling a little so that he could grind against her. “And goddamn if I don’t want to do nice things right back to them.”

She pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing a pair of small, perfectly formed breasts. “Lie back, honey,” she said, undoing her bra. “I got something special for you.”

Jake did as he was told, almost floating back to an upright position as she slid off the couch before he slumped onto his back with his cock visibly tenting the crotch of his shorts. “There you go, sugar,” she whispered in his ear as she draped the shirt over his mouth and nostrils. “Just breathe in deep and tell me how that feels.”

“Nice...” he whispered, his voice sounding drugged with bliss. “So nice...”

“Course it does, sweetheart. Course it does.” She slipped off her shorts and left them in a puddle on the floor, then straddled his face with her panty-covered crotch. “Now, you just lie back and relax, honey, and let me see if I can’t do something to make you feel appreciated.”

Jake breathed in the heady, intoxicating smell of Zaina’s body and felt a rush of arousal so strong he almost came before she even touched him. There was just something about that smell, something in it that made him so hot he could barely think straight. And the room was filled with it now, his lungs were filled with it, it was everywhere between her thighs and it had been building all night and now he relaxed and let himself be lost to it completely. He didn’t know if Zaina knew how much power she held, or if she just thought that every man acted helpless and muzzy and obedient around a woman, but it didn’t really matter either way. Whether she knew it or not, he was completely in her power now.

She pulled his shorts down and began to play with his cock, tickling and teasing it with tiny strokes before reaching down to fondle his balls. As she did so, she began to grind her pussy against his face, not even waiting for him to lick but just rubbing herself off against his cheeks, his chin, his mouth. Her scent grew stronger, and he heard her moan as she worked his precum into the head of his cock.

“Oh yes oh yes oh yes,” she whimpered, speeding up the motion of her hips as she stroked him with greater force and urgency. Jake felt like he was going to cum with every breath of her thick, musky scent, but the pleasure felt like it had built to an intensity beyond orgasm. Inhaling Zaina’s pussy smells and feeling her fingers glide endlessly on his cock felt better than cumming, better than anything he could imagine. Jake just wanted to float like this forever, drifting in this haze of pleasure and letting Zaina do whatever she wanted to him.

“Good,” Zaina moaned, her grinding reaching a passionate intensity as her arousal soaked through the panties, through the shirt and smeared Jake’s cheeks with moisture. “Good so good so good!” She pressed down hard and quivered for a long moment, her words melting into a wordless growl of pure ecstasy as she came all over his face. Jake breathed in, barely able to draw air around her thighs, and suddenly he was spurting almost without even realizing it. He felt his cum jet out in a massive spray, releasing all his arousal as Zaina stroked him through an orgasm that felt like it went on forever.

“Oh, my Lord,” Zaina said at last, when she had recovered her breath. “Who needs a Welcome Wagon?” She rolled off of Jake and he opened his sleepy eyes just a fraction to watch her stagger over to one of the boxes, her legs swaying under her like the house was on the high seas. After a few moments of fumbling, she pulled out a large plastic bag. Sliding her panties off, she slipped them into the bag. “Oh, that’s gonna make someone happy,” she murmured.

Walking unsteadily back to the couch, she added the rest of her clothing to the bag and sealed it shut. “You okay, Jake?” she whispered.

Jake tried to open his eyes the rest of the way. They wouldn’t go. “M’fine,” he muttered. “Juss...sleepy.”

“That’s okay, sweetheart,” Zaina said in a soothing voice, stroking his cheek. “You can be just as sleepy as you want. No harm in staying the night—after all, we’re neighbors now, right? I’m sure you’ll do the same for me every once in a while.”

Jake looked at Zaina’s completely nude body, still giving off waves of that delicious, dizzying scent, and tried to imagine how deeply months and years of exposure to it would affect him. He tried to think about all those Texas neighbors, helpless to resist Zaina’s beauty and the aroma of liquid sex she had. He tried to form a single idea at all beyond lying here and letting himself drift off into mindless sensual bliss...and he couldn’t. His eyes slipped shut all on their own. He didn’t notice.

The last thing he remembered was Zaina climbing back onto the couch, straddling his face once again with her smooth, bronze legs. “Course, while you’re lying there, you could maybe do me a little favor?” She pressed her body to his lips, and his tongue moved automatically to lap at the folds of her pussy. “Just to be...mmm...neighborly.”

THE END