The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Your Ideal You

People always fear a deal with the devil. I think it’s because people always romanticize it. The key to losing your soul is not putting your soul up for the bargain in the first place. The deal was 100 souls in 1 month for the power control the most beautiful women in the world. The method of acquisition was the very same power. For every bit of her soul a girl gives to me the closer she becomes to her ideal self. Sounds simple, right? Well it is, especially when you know that the choice to be corrupted is not a choice at all, but an emotional response.

* * *

It has been an amazing and sexy 29 days. My family and my work will never be the same. I’ve picked up something of a new job in “self help.” I’m at 97 and I’m in a pretty happening club. I entered with two beauties that are simply indescribable, but I mean to leave with three that no one has ever seen before.

The girls that have caught my interest are too perfect. They’re gorgeous all their own, they’re alone, and they’re a little drunk. All it takes is one move and we’ll all be having the times of our lives.

I don’t wait for them to notice me. I simply slip into the seat across from them, lean forward and start my pitch. They barely even have time to realize what I’d done and start to sneer in contempt and disgust before I start speaking. “How would you like to be your ideal you?”

The first, a gorgeous blond, scowls and scrunched up her nose, “What are you talking about? Who the hell are you and why do you think you can just sit in our booth?”

“I’m talking about your ideal self, the person you wish you were but somehow never become. No matter how lovely, smart and successful anyone is there is always something else they wish they were too. I am offering this to you, right now, for the taking.”

The second, an equally gorgeous brunette with long silky chestnut hair, leans forward and laughs, “Oh yeah, how? That is such bullshit.”

“It is very simple. I just need you to swear a handful of things to me. I don’t even care if your honest, I just need you to go through the motions, and I guarantee you will become exactly who you want to be.”

The third, a lovely Asian girl that easily fills out the trio of beauties, sneers and flips her hand at me as if trying to shoo a clump of dust, “Whatever, that is such a scam, move along.”

“What does it hurt to try? Are none of you brave enough to say a few words that you know you don’t even mean to become what you’ve always dreamed of? If you say them, and nothing happens, then I’ll leave and you can pretend I never existed. When it does, however, I am quite certain you will want to go all the way. You will never regret it, no one ever has.”

The blonde scowls at me and frowns, “Fine, I’ll do it, whatever. What do I have to say?”

I smile at her, leaning back in the seat for the first time to get comfortable. They don’t know it, but I already won. I won them, the bet and the power all in her one act of emotional outburst. “All you have to do is swear that you trust me. It’s quite simple isn’t it?”

The other two girls watch her with amazed looks, astonished she’s even giving this nonsense a second thought, let alone actually playing along. She rockers her head from side to side, looking haughty and victorious as she places her hands on the table and leans forward a bit. I can see a fair bit of cleavage from this angle, but I just stare right back into her eyes, there will be time enough for the rest later.

“Fine, I swear I trust you.”

As soon as the words leaver her mouth her expression changes, I always love to see it when it happens, the look of confusion that passes so fast it’s barely perceptible. The next instance her face shifts ever so slightly, her eyes become larger, her mouth fuller. Her breasts firm up just enough to look bigger. Her waist shrinks just slightly and her skin becomes smooth and soft. We all saw it happen, I now that the other two girls will momentarily declare their trust and the real fun can start, but for now they’re stuck in a state of shock.

The Asian is first to snap out of it, “Y-your face! O-M-G you really changed.”

“Of course she did. I told you she would. You can too. It just takes a few simple words.”

Both girls turned to me in a flash.

“I trust you!”

“I totally trust you!”

There it I again, that briefest of flashes of confusion as they realize they really do trust me. They don’t just trust that I’m telling the truth, they trust me with their lives. They know for a fact that I wouldn’t steer them wrong. Trust is a powerful thing, and it’s the reason I always start with it.

“Now that we all trust each other, why don’t we act like friends a bit? I’m lonely over here. You should keep me company while we continue making those amazing bodies of yours into walking wet dreams.”

The girls giggle and slowly slip out of their side of the booth. Then, as if they were striding the length of a catwalk they make their way to my side. The brunette sits down first, pressing up close to me and puts her arm around me as she turns herself around, slipping into my lap. Sliding her butt across my crotch she presses her plump lips against mine and sucks in my lower one, tugging on it as she slips back off me and into the open space beyond. Her tits still pressed tight against my arm.

Next the blond steps in, not bothering to sit she presses her butt against the table and shuffles closer then turns and sits directly in my lap, picking up her feet to place on the cushion next to my knees. Leaning into me, she wraps her arm around behind my neck and places her firm globes right at eye level, inviting me to peer into the sight I previously denied myself.

As she gets herself comfortable the Asian slips in, pouting slightly at being one upped by both her friends, and contents herself with pressing her breasts into my other side as she leans close and nibbles my ear. I have to say for all the girls I’ve done before I don’t believe I’ve been this close to sex on only the first word. Still, it’s not like I’m complaining as I wrap my arms around the blond, placing one hand on her thigh and the other just under her ample breast.

“So what’s next,” the Asian purrs into my ear as she sucks on its lobe.

“Well, I think the first order of business is for you girls to take of your underwear.”

The blond looks at me shocked then smiles and laughs, swatting playfully at my chest, “You’re so bad, why should we do that?”

I play at looking hurt then smile back, “Well, your bodies are going to change, and I’m willing to bet they’ll get even sexier than they are now. I would hate for you to get hurt because your underwear wasn’t up to containing your new bodies.”

The brunette is already reaching back and undoing her bra as she explains, “He’s right, that’s a good idea. These were expensive. I’d hate to break them just because I changed, anyway.”

The other two exchange glances and nod, then begin the work of removing their own bras. This culminates with the blonde handing me hers and pressing a rough but sex filled kiss against my lips. “So, now what for real, what do we have to swear next?”

Giving her a look as if I’d just figured out what she meant, I sigh and say, “Next you need to swear your loyalty to me.”

The girls each lean back, getting a good look at me and form their mouths into Os, as if to say, “Ooo,” in recognition.

“Alright,” say the brunette first this time, “I swear my loyalty to you.”

The other girl’s heads snap to the side so fast I’m afraid they might hurt themselves as they watch the transformation. Again it is subtle, but already anyone who knew her would have trouble identifying her as the same girl who walked into the place. Her friends each clap and yelp a happy sound then turn to me.

“We swear our loyalty to you too,” they say in unison.

This time I can feel the blonde’s breasts swelling into my chest. I make no pretences as I look down into her shirt, no longer secured by a bra I can easily make out her nipples from this angle. I slip my hand up and paw at her tit, catching the nipple between my fingers and giving it a pinch. She gasps and moans, pressing her tits into my hand harder. I take my other hand off her thigh and reach back to slip it straight into the Asian’s pants and panties. Her legs spread wide as soon as she feels me, letting my fingers slip right into her dripping slit. I push up inside her and diddle around before pulling my hand back, to her sorrowful grown. Reaching up I press the fingers, covered in her friend, to the blonde’s lips, not so much offering as expecting compliance. She readily acquiesces and takes my musky fingers into her mouth, licking off her friend’s juices. The whole time my tongue is busy wrestling with that of the brunette’s. Two down and it’s practically an orgy.

Pulling back for air I look up at the blonde as she sucks generously on my fingers, wiggling her butt into my crotch and feeling how hard and ready I am. I smile at her and reluctantly pull my fingers from her mouth. “You’re not quite there yet,” I say, but am cut off as a trio of well cut guys walk up to the booth.

Now I know I haven’t described myself, and there’s a reason, I’m nothing special. I can look good if I try, but I’m not in shape and I don’t have much beyond the fact that I’m not a disgusting slob going for me. These guys work out. These guys have fashion sense. These guys have moves. If these guys had shown up ten minutes ago I would never have had a chance.

“Hey ladies, how would you like to spend some time with some real men and drop this loser?”

I’ll admit it, despite the gorgeous women I’ve made and had, that hurt. I suppose that no matter what we become we never lose what we started with. What I’m not, however, is worried. It doesn’t matter what these guys had on me, they don’t stand a chance with my girls, at least not while I’m around.

All three of them crowd closer to me. I’m unsure if they’re seeking protection from the predatory guys, or seeking to protect me from their slander. I don’t wait to find out.

The Asian blows a raspberry through her lips as she flips up her hand, displaying her palm. “As if we would ever leave him for you, whatever. Move along, nobodies.”

“Yeah get out of here, you don’t have anything we want, jerks,” adds the brunette.

Rather than continuing the assault, the blonde simply presses her lips to mine and starts making out with me, grabbing my hand and pushing it into the opening of her blouse so I can grab tit flesh, skin to skin. This overt display and aggressive loyalty has the desired effect as the three guys scoff and move on, muttering curses under their breaths.

I pinch her nipple roughly and pull back from her mouth, eliciting a simultaneous moan and whimper. “Now that the interruption is gone, as I was saying, next I need your devotion,” I declare with my hand still firmly cupping her effectively bare breast.

The Asian snuggles up against me, pressing her face to the side of my head and purrs, “I swear my devotion to you.”

I turn to the side in time to see her face continue its trend toward a more traditional heart shaped appearance, with sharper bone structure and more slants then curves. Her breasts continue to grow, just like her friends, while her waist slims and her hips bulge. Her slender legs become smoother, and possibly longer.

The blonde squeals and kisses me again, breathing, “I swear my devotion to you,” then moans and wiggles in my lap as she changes more and more into a perfect sex kitten. My cock is so hard by then I don’t even notice the brunette enact a similar response as her friends. Instead I release the blonde’s tit, grab up her skirt and pull it up around her waist. I reach down between her legs, grinding my arm against her panty clad snatch, and unzip my pants. Without a word I pull my cock free and, with the briefest of effort slipping her panties to the side, slam myself hilt deep into her pussy.

She makes no effort to resist me or complain. Instead she moans out in ecstasy and starts writhing in my lap, fucking herself against me. Rather than looking upset, her friends look jealous at her luck getting to have me first, as if there was any question given her location in my lap. I reach out, and pull the other two close, grabbing a handful of ripe breast, one per girl. I know I’m going to cum hard and I don’t want to waste it. “Trust, loyalty and devotion, do you know what that is? It’s love. Tell me you love me.”

Almost as if in orgasm all three moan in unison, “I love you!”

Instantly I feel it, her pussy warping around my cock, her ideal changing with the moment until she fits me like a glove, snug and soft. I can’t take it as I pump up inside her. You’d think I’d have a higher tolerance for perfect fuck holes, but they still get me in no time.

They each look up at me with adoration. They would do anything for me, and I know it. It’s possible they even know it, but they don’t care. All that matters to them is fulfilling my every need. “Just one more step before the end. You’re all mine, now, aren’t you? You would never even think of being with someone else before me, would you?” They all shake their heads and pout, pressing close to let me know they’re always ready to please me. “Then all I need for you to do now is to swear your submission and servitude to me. Then you’ll be mine forever.”

There is the briefest of moments where it almost seems like maybe they aren’t completely in my power before the blonde utters, with reverence, “I swear my submission and servitude to you forever.” I feel her pussy pulse around my cock and it starts sucking me in, almost as if it is giving me a blowjob so I can fuck it again, and I am not disappointing with how fast I get rock hard. The look in her eyes, though, is almost enough on its own to make me cum all over again. She has transformed from a self confident and stunning girl into a servile beauty ready to follow my every order. The other two look at her and nod their agreement as they respond in kind and I grab each of their faces, pulling them each in for a long wet kiss as they do.

“From now on you’ll only call me Master or Sir. You’re my slaves and do only as I command.”

They each nod, “Yes Master.”

“Now that you belong to me, there is one last thing. You no longer have a choice. When you give me this one last thing you will no longer be people, you will be toys, good for nothing more than my whim. Since you are already my property and are about to become my toys you will not transform into your ideal, but mine. Your lives exist to serve me.”

“Yes Master, of course.”

“Your desire is our only will.”

“Thank you Master.”

I smile at them and give them each another deep tongue kiss, “Good girls, you will now swear your souls to me, and experience the strongest orgasms of your lives as you do.”

In unison then say, “Yes Master, I swear my soul to you,” then scream and moan as each girl shakes and cums. The spectacle isn’t lost on the others around us, but thankfully the club is loud enough that most don’t notice or ignore it. This time I watch their eyes. There is just something special about seeing the spark of life drain away until all that’s left is the shell of a former human being. They are nothing more than toys now, prepared to do anything I say regardless of the consequences. I leer down at their bodies, where they had been turning into magnificent beauties, now they have become sex goddesses turned flesh, every inch of their new bodies is designed to grant and prolong my pleasures and desires.

Their mouths are plump and swollen, their throats at silken and without gag reflexes, their breasts are plump and firm, with deep crevasses for my cock. Their pussies and asses are both form fitted for my cock and all locations as equally capable of providing orgasms to them. Their bodies are knockouts, beyond what should be physically capable. Their skin is perfectly smooth and without blemish. They are completely perfect in every physical way.

As they each stare at me, ready to jump at my slightest whim, my attention is redirected to the man now sitting across from us. He’s stylish and seems alright, but something about him feels wrong. It’s hard to look right at him, as if it’s too difficult to comprehend that he even exists. “You did good, and just on time,” he says, his voice smooth, but with a hard edge like he’s only nice while he has to and doesn’t want you to forget he’s in charge. “Now if you’ll just turn over the merchandise we can consider this contract completed satisfactorily.”

I look up, fondling the Asian as I try to stare him in the face, with little success, “What merchandise?”

He scowls and leans forward, apparently already losing the little bit of restraint he had before, “The souls of course. 100 souls in 30 days and you get to keep the powers to use as you please.”

I smirk. He isn’t amused. Now I’ll admit, collecting souls for the devil did give me pause, even if I was turning girls and women with real lives of their own into walked sex toys the idea of turned those souls to eternal damnation didn’t really appeal to me. Luckily I had an out, and it was more than little bit of a stupid oversight really. “Sorry, but I don’t owe you anything. The contract said to collect 100 souls. It didn’t say anything about why, for whom, or about turning them over to anyone at the end. I was just to collect them, and what I do with them, therefore, is up to me. If you wanted them, you should have specified. I fulfilled the contract, 100 in 30 days, so I keep the girls, their souls and the power.”

As the living flame pours off his body the wrongness becomes vividly apparent. He is not stylishly dressed. He is not good looking, or appealing in any way. I am very glad I never managed to look him in the face because I don’t think I would want to comprehend that. He slams a hand down on the table, leaving a scorched handprint that I obviously not human. His voice, however, is even more honeyed then it had been from the start, “You are very correct. That was an unfortunate oversight. I do hope you enjoy yourself and your winnings today. I expect you will have quite a bit of time to do so. Congratulations.”

Before I can even react to the statements he’s gone, leaving nothing behind but a mark in the table. It appears that no one around me even noticed the conversation, and my new lovelies wouldn’t remark even if they had.

I slowly slip out from under the blonde, tucking myself back away, then make my way out of the booth. I beckon and my beauties hurry to follow me. I entered with two, who I am sure are making themselves trouble, and I leave with three, entirely different but equally as stunning, girls. The other two will find their ways back to me eventually, for now they can have their fun. Life is good when you can be your ideal you.