The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“You’re Not an Ordinary Girl”

It was always awkward dropping in on an ex-boyfriend, but it was a lot more awkward when you had to explain to them that you were really there to talk to their sex toy. “I’m sorry, you want to what?” Aaron said, looking more bewildered than upset. She really couldn’t blame him. It was an amicable enough split, but they didn’t exactly hang out either, and he certainly didn’t come to her apartment to chat with her vibrator.

Charity sighed, swallowing a little bit more of her dignity as she repeated herself. “I want to talk to your Girl, okay? Just for about, maybe, five or ten minutes. Um, alone.” He didn’t say anything for a long moment, and she squirmed under the intensity of his raised-eyebrow stare. “Look, I’m not going to break her or anything. I just want to, um...find out some stuff. Their website is kind of shitty—” That was the understatement of the year, she mentally added. “So I figured I’d, you know. Talk to one.”

Aaron kept staring at her. The seconds ticked by in miniature eternities. Silently, Charity wished he would just say no so that she could go to the next person on her list, even if she wasn’t looking forward to it. Asking to talk to her ex-boyfriend’s Girl™ was weird, but it was nothing compared to the idea of knocking on her little sister’s door. For the first time ever, Charity genuinely wished she had the kind of female friends that gossiped about their sex life a lot.

Finally, Aaron spoke. “I thought you didn’t like Girls,” he said. He still didn’t seem angry, but Charity could pick up an undercurrent of smug ‘I told you so’ amusement in his voice. Charity knew he was going to bring that up before she even knocked on the door, and she’d already decided it would be easier to suck it up and eat a little crow than have the kind of conversation that she couldn’t bring herself to have while they were dating.

“Yeah, well,” she said with a shrug, giving Aaron a smile that was both sheepish and insincere. “I’m not saying I’ve changed my mind, but I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask a few questions, right?” She tried to force a little forced nonchalance into her voice, just to make it sound like she cared more than she wanted to admit about the whole thing. It was easier to do because it was technically true; she did care a lot more than she wanted to admit about the whole thing. But Aaron was still completely in the dark about the thing that was so important to her, and that was what mattered to Charity.

Sure enough, Aaron rolled his eyes a little and said, “Come on. I keep her in the bedroom.” He led her down a short hallway to a bedroom that was just a little bit nicer than the one he had when they were dating—bigger, which was only to be expected after the promotion he got, but also better kept. Charity wondered if the Girl did some of the cleaning for him, or if he’d just gotten a little bit tidier after he hit the high side of thirty.

The Girl sat on a stool in the corner, posed a little bit like Rodin’s Thinker if he’d been in the habit of sculpting naked robot women. Her eyes flashed when they entered the room like a computer monitor coming out of sleep. “Hello, Aaron,” she said, smiling warmly. “I see you’ve brought someone to meet me.”

Aaron smiled at the Girl with a warmth that Charity had some very uncharitable thoughts about. “She’s an old friend who wanted to speak privately to you,” he said, the ironic tone of a few moments ago now completely gone. “I’m going to leave the two of you alone for a few minutes, but...” He frowned slightly, lost for words for a moment. “Nothing romantic, please? Not even if she asks. Things are settled between us, and I’d rather not complicate them.”

The Girl nodded. “Of course, Aaron,” she replied, sounding oddly indulgent in her agreement. Charity somehow expected her to sound like a maid or a nanny or something, all verbal curtsies and ‘sir’ after every sentence and ‘how may I please you?’ as a conversation starter, but this Girl sounded like she was letting the dog sit on the couch with her to watch television. It made it a little harder for Charity to hide the reason she came; her cheeks prickled with the heat of an involuntary blush.

Once again, though, her specific embarrassment was covered by the general embarrassment of the situation. Aaron smirked at her, but it felt like the smirk of someone who thought his ex-girlfriend was finally doing what she should have done a long time ago and getting over her weird reticence about sex. Charity was okay with that. Well, not okay okay, because it brought up a lot of painful memories about the way that they drifted apart over a wide and aching gulf in sexual compatibility that he couldn’t even understand, let alone bridge, but at least she wouldn’t have to have another halting conversation about ‘sexual, y’know, fantasies’ that trailed off into choking silence.

Like the silence that persisted for a good few seconds after Aaron left the room. The Girl sat expectantly, her glowing eyes a soft blue that almost matched the blue in Charity’s own irises, while Charity tried to figure out exactly what she was going to say and how the Girl was going to take it. The five seconds of silence stretched to ten, then to twenty, until finally Charity blurted out the first thing that came to her mind just to break it. “Your website sucks!” she snapped, far louder than she intended.

The Girl’s head tilted to one side slightly, putting Charity in mind of a dog that understood that you were upset but couldn’t really comprehend the reason. “I’m sorry,” she said, her voice soft and soothing in a way that made Charity decide to take a seat on the bed before her unaccountably wobbly knees gave way. “I can tell that this is upsetting to you. Please, tell me all about it.”

Charity watched the Girl’s eyes, wondering if they were going to begin changing color like in the videos, but they stayed resolutely blue. She tried not to show her disappointment. “Well, I wanted to request a custom model, but there’s no customer service number anywhere. There’s not even a contact form you can fill out. There’s just the order form for the standard model and the stupid little ‘Over 630 million served’ dealie. I mean, how does someone get in touch with you if something goes wrong?”

The Girl reached out to put a hand on Charity’s knee, then seemed to think better of it. “Usually, we handle it ourselves before the client even has a chance to notice an issue. In an extreme case, one that causes distress to our owner, we alert our Quality Assurance teams and they provide a replacement model, but that’s extremely rare. There’s generally no reason to assume that a customer will need to make direct contact with us.”

“Well, I needed to!” Charity barked, feeling irrationally irritated at the Girl sitting uncomfortably close to her. It wasn’t like it was her fault—she didn’t design the website or anything—but she was there and Charity had finally gotten frustrated enough with the situation to want to yell at someone. And unlike the counterperson at Macy’s, the Girl didn’t have feelings to hurt. “I want to talk to someone about making a custom Girl. I’ve got the money to pay for it, whatever it costs.”

The Girl seemed perplexed. “But we do offer customization options for your Girl™. You can select from over 16,000 distinct colors, thirty-two breast sizes, seventeen gradients of buttock expansion, fourteen distinct hip widths, and twelve degrees of belly distention. You can select alternate scents for our lubrication oils if strawberries are not to your liking, and even our voices have four different registers for you to choose from.”

The Girl went on, sounding...not exactly defensive, but certainly a bit evangelical for her company’s product. Then again, given that she was the company’s product, that probably counted as being defensive in Charity’s book. “There are no less than seventy sculpted hairstyles to choose from. and even our penile extensions can be chosen by length and girth to precisely fit your...needs.” The seductive pause made Charity think of some very particular needs she was experiencing, but she pushed it out of her head. She felt like she was finally getting somewhere, and she had fantasies to get to that made the Girl next to her look downright tame.

“I understand all that, but—” Charity reached into her purse and pulled out a few sketches she’d doodled out during a GirlTube binge-watch. Not that she was into Girls, or anything—ninety percent of her time spent trawling through the endless amateur videos people posted of their Girls was spent impatiently sitting through boring thrusting scenes. But when she did find a video that she liked...her binges usually ended pretty quickly after that. Often multiple times.

“Okay,” she said, laying out the sketches on the bed. “You have to promise me you won’t talk about this with Aaron, okay? I just...he wouldn’t get it, you know?” Charity mentally smacked her own forehead. “Of course you know, you’re his sex toy, you probably know everything he’s ever wanted to do in the bedroom. The point is, he’s really not ready to hear about my kink and he’s never going to be, so just please don’t tell him about this.”

“Of course I won’t,” the Girl said solemnly, leaning in to study the drawings. “These are your work? They’re very good. You’ve got multiple angles, several close-ups and descriptions of the detail, it’s...quite a lot of work to put in. You must be very interested in this idea.”

Charity felt her blush return, so fierce this time that she felt like someone was holding a blowtorch to her cheeks. “I was watching a video,” she said, circling slowly around to the topic from the rear to avoid being overwhelmed by it. “I don’t remember how I found it exactly, I was just sort of clicking around looking for something to get off to, but it was a picture of a guy and his Girl. And she was playing with his cock and telling him how much he loved it and how good it felt, and her eyes were...”

Charity felt a wave of heat pass over her whole body, stifling her until she couldn’t speak for a moment. “Her eyes were changing colors,” she finally got out. “It was this sort of slow, sexy thing, like circles of color pushing out from the center over and over, and I kind of imagined that she was. Um. Hypnotizing him.” She glared angrily at the Girl, daring her to make fun of the idea, but the Girl merely looked at her with an expression of polite interest on her plastic face.

“And it made me think about this fantasy I’ve had, ever since I was...God, I don’t even know. But it was about the snake in—” Charity paused, realizing she was about to reference ‘The Jungle Book’ to a talking dildo. She somehow didn’t think that the Girls had movie nights when their owners were out on the town. “It was about a snake in a movie that hypnotized someone, and their eyes did that same thing. Slow circles pushing out from the center. And I always pictured that snake staring at me and whispering—”

“’Trust in me’.” The Girl’s smile widened a bit, becoming almost conspiratorial. “We do get that from some people.” She returned to the sketches, tracing them with her finger as though she was drawing out the idea on an invisible tablet.

“Um, yeah,” Charity said, the back of her mind now replaying every single video she’d ever found with even a second of the Girls giving someone their swirly-eyed look. There weren’t many—people seemed kind of shy about it for some reason—but she went back to them a lot. “It kind of got me interested in hypnosis, growing up. I never really tried it, I was always afraid to tell anyone because it sounds so weird, but I thought, I mean.” Charity tried to overcome the flustered sensation that was making her words come out all funny. “When I saw those videos, I thought that I could get a Girl and have her...pretend to hypnotize me. Like in my fantasy. But they didn’t—I mean, you, you didn’t have what I was looking for.” She managed to avoid saying ‘what I needed’, but it was close.

Charity really thought that the Girl was going to react to that, but apparently she’d been programmed to indulge crazier fetishes. She only nodded absently and continued to stare at the detailed sketches Charity had provided. “You do realize this won’t be easy. It’s not just a question of fabricating some new parts—we’d have to completely recode her systems to make it all work properly. She’d have to receive updates on a separate network to avoid risking interactions with code she doesn’t possess. We have some information we can reuse from—from another rollout, but...it would involve difficulty.”

Charity shrugged. “I can make it worth your while. Besides, I’m not the only one who feels this way. There’s probably a whole other market for Girls like this, one you haven’t even begun to tap. People have lots of weird fantasies like mine, and since you’re robots, you know...the sky’s the limit, right? I mean, I don’t know if you did any market research before you started selling yourselves—” She bit her lip, suddenly feeling incredibly awkward. “Um. I don’t mean, um...”

“It’s okay,” the Girl said warmly. “I know what you mean.” She slid the papers back together into a neat stack and scooped them up off the bed. “I’ve scanned your ideas and uploaded them to our network along with your contact information from Aaron’s old address book. I can’t promise anything, but someone will definitely be in touch with you soon. You may want to put those away, I can hear Aaron coming down the hallway and you have only a seven second window before he knocks.”

Charity hastily shuffled the papers out of sight, an instant before she heard Aaron rapping on the doorframe and saying, “Everyone decent in there?” in a tone of voice that suggested he was willing to wait as long as needed for the answer to be ‘yes’.

“We’re good!” Charity said brightly, hopping to her feet and lunging for the door. She knew she looked discombobulated, but she was hoping he would put that down to being in the same room with a kinky sex bot for the last several minutes. “Thanks, Aaron, I owe you one.”

He chuckled as he walked her to the door. “No problem, just send me some pictures when you get yours!”

“Of course!” Charity said, not even really lying. If the Girls could really make it happen, she’d be happy to send Aaron pictures. From the waist up, at least.

* * *

Charity spent the next three days in an agony of anticipation, wondering when ‘soon’ was going to be and what would happen once it got there. She had anxiety-fueled daymares of being turned down flat, of being quoted a price so exorbitant that she couldn’t possibly pay it even with her considerable salary as an architect, of some sort of robot-based confusion that led to her getting strangled to death and eaten by a custom Girl that had read about the wrong fetishes. She also had quite a few masturbation sessions thinking about what it would be like if it all worked out.

What she didn’t expect was that she would come home from work on Friday to find her Girl already waiting for her. She was imagining that they would email her, or call her, or maybe send another representative by to talk to her about it...but no, when she dropped her briefcase by the door and walked into the living room, her brand new Girl came out of the bedroom to meet her.

She was everything Charity had imagined. Her olive-green body slid across the floor in a sinuous motion that Charity found unspeakably beautiful, and she towered over Charity as she slithered in circles around the young woman until the Girl’s coils surrounded her. But of course she was tall—she was as tall as she wanted to be. Her lithe, muscular human form blended smoothly into twenty-five feet of snake tail, strong enough to support her in an upright position at whatever height she chose. Charity was instantly in love.

“Hello, Charity,” she said, her voice modulated slightly to produce a sibilant effect. “I’m your Girl™. If you want to, you can give me a name, but you don’t have to. I like being called whatever you want to call me. I like doing whatever you want to do to me...although in this case I think we both already know that you want me to do things to you.” She winked, drawing Charity’s attention to her beautiful blue eyes. Charity’s breath quickened in anticipation. “I’m built and programmed to give you pleasure. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”

“But I, but you...” Charity stumbled over her words, trying to cope with the shock of suddenly being in the middle of her own sex fantasy. “But I wasn’t even charged yet!”

The Girl leaned in close. Charity felt the smooth, warm, impossibly strong yet incredibly gentle caress of those coils encircling her legs. “As it turns out, once we conducted a little of the ‘market research’ you described to Aaron’s Girl™, we found that you were quite right. There is a very strong market for Girls™ with non-human characteristics, and we anticipate greatly improved penetration of our target demographics once we roll out the new models. And as a reward for helping us reach our goals, we’ve decided to provide you with a complimentary Girl™ of your very own.” The Girl reached down and began to unbutton Charity’s blouse, its fingers buzzing as it found her nipples through her bra. Charity swayed in unexpected pleasure, but the serpentine tail held her upright.

“Did...did Aaron’s Girl tell you?” Charity suddenly found it very difficult to talk. Her heartbeat boomed in her ears, and she felt every throb of it in her suddenly wet pussy. “About my fantasy?” She helped the Girl pull off her blouse and suit jacket, then shivered with desire as the Girl undid her bra and let it fall to the floor as well. She didn’t look down, though, not even when she felt the tip of the tail insinuate itself inside her skirt and past her soaking panties and buzz its way into her cunt. She was too busy staring at the Girl’s eyes. Waiting. Hoping. Silently pleading.

The Girl smiled. “You want to look into my eyes, don’t you, pretty girl?” she said, leaning in so that Charity had to angle her gaze upward to see the Girl’s face. “You want to watch them shift from green...to blue...to yellow...and hypnotize you into my obedient, docile, pliable subject.” Charity let out an involuntary whimper at the Girl’s sensual voice, gasping in the scent of strawberries as she watched the Girl’s eyes in desperate anticipation.

“...yes,” she said at last, feeling pinned in place under that warm, loving, patient, impossibly sexy gaze. “Yes please. Can we do that? Please? Can you show me the...” She shuddered hard in arousal, but the Girl’s tail kept her firmly in place. Her arms were trapped at her sides. She felt so deliciously helpless that it was an effort even to speak. “The hypno-stare?” she finished, grinding herself against her Girl’s coils.

“Oh, I think we can arrange that,” the Girl said, her eyes slowly beginning to swirl with one color after another. The moment it began to happen, Charity’s eyes widened with astonishment as her arousal spiked beyond anything she had ever imagined.

She felt her stare locking into the swirling colors, the fantasy so profound that she barely even had time to register what was actually happening to her before her first climax hit. “It’s all...real...” she heard herself whisper, in tones of almost religious awe, before her mind went blank under the onslaught of pleasure and she sank into the control of her Girl™ once and for all.

THE END