The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Z is for Zeus – part 2

As I had scoped out Smallwood, before I changed her into Athena, I realized her tendencies had been to enjoy women. These traits I had not erased and now I wanted to experiment using my powers to take over her body and fulfill my fantasies. We were now in California and I decided to have Athena take on the predator role. Late at night we scoped out nightclubs frequented by the blonde, sun tanned youth. There at a bar were two identical twins, both with straight blonde hair half way down their backs. They were dressed in similar almost identical outfits. Short skirts and halter-tops. They even had identical ankle chains – dolphins. Around them were there two sport jocks type boy friends. I put the guys at early 20’s – college jocks no doubt, but the girls seemed to be about 16. Reaching out into the girls minds confirmed that they were indeed just 16, yet drinking cocktails and ready for a night of screwing their hunks as their parents were out of town.

Now it was time for my plan of action. I had readied Athena. I changed her outfit to something more in keeping with these surroundings than her Greek inspired dress. She now wore a short tan suede leather vest, tied by leather strings at the front, and barebacked except for the crisscross of the two of the strings. Her hair trailed down as before until it reached the top of daringly low cut suede tight pants. A heavy gold chain hung down from the belt hoops, so that it slapped gently against her ass when she walked. The cut of the pants was so tight that revealed her shapely buttocks, nothing was hidden, even the lack of underwear was obvious. Moving to the front the shortness of the vest and the ultra low cut of the pants, meant her totally flat and firmed mid rift were available to view. Only a large diamond studded belly button ring distracted the eyes from her stomach. Finally, she wore high heel ankle boots the exact same color as her pants and vest. They were adorned with silver dolphins fornicating with each other.

As we watched, I planted an idea into the jocks heads, that they had football practice next day and had to go home. This pissed off the girls and allowed me to send over Athena once the guys had left. I say, I sent over Athena, it is more true to say I took over Athena’s body and walked over to them, as I felt everything she did and controlled all her thoughts. Even when she arrived and placed her hand on the bar counter, I felt the exact touch of the polished wood through her fingers. The girls turned around open mouthed as this person (Athena) started to talk to them. I felt the girls’ minds and saw that they were attracted to the beauty of Athena, not sexually but like anything beautiful, they enjoyed her looks. I reached in and questioned their souls about how they saw each other. Friends, yes – attractive – yes – but not sexual. Ok, I froze their movements and I (Athena), kissed the closest firmly on the mouth. Her mind was puzzled, not repulsed. Her sister was similarly affected. I relaxed them both with a suggestion, and kissed deeply the other sister. Their minds were beginning to show that they liked it. I relaxed them more, and using their glands, I released more hormones into them. I kissed gently the first one once again, and felt her press back at me. Now we were ready.

“Let’s go back to your place”, I said loud enough for the barman to hear. We walked hand in hand to their car, and they drove carefully back to their parents place. Once inside the door, I reached out and pulled the nearest one to me (there were so identical it did not matter to me which one I was using), and kissed her and suggested she respond. As I hoped, she kissed back with all her might, trying to force her tongue almost down my throat, at the same time I felt her right hand slip under my vest and touch the underneath of my right breast. Athena gasped, I felt her pleasure – wow. The other sister stood beside us and when I was released by the first, I was left snogging deeply the second. Now two hands, one from each sister was beneath my vest and massaging my tits, squeezing my nipples. It hurt, but it was also pleasurable. I felt myself get wet. Then they undid the string and my breasts hung free in front of them, and both went down sucking on my nipples, kissing and licking all around the breasts. I felt like I was on fire. I used every bit of strength to pull them up and turn their faces towards each other. Planting a simple suggestion, I had them go closer to each other. They lightly nudged they heads, and then stole a gentle kiss on each other’s cheek, then on their lips, until finally they nearly rammed their heads together, tongues into each other, kissing, and sucking slobbering mouth to mouth.

I ran my hands under their skirts and under their sodden underwear. I fingered gently their clits and then slide inside of them. Undress I commanded and they pulled each other’s tops off, and slide out of their skirts and panties. Looking at their nubile young bodies, their young pert breasts, their teenage chests with flat stomachs and their smooth skin, I was aroused. Only it was not my dick, it was my clit. I pulled the nearest to me and laid down pushing her face into my groin. I thought she would be unskilled, but perhaps she knew what she liked and started to kiss me, and lick my clit like an erotic ice cream. Slowly and firmly she licked me until I screamed, and then she slide two fingers inside of my cunt. Deep finding my g-spot and massaging me. The other sister not wanting to be left out crawled around me and started to suck fiercely on my nipples. I was in agony and ecstasy; I bucked hard and came with shudders all over my body. They did not stop, the sister pushed more fingers into me, and then her slim hand disappeared up the wrist. I cried with joy as she fucked me this way. I came once again, squirting out the gaps between her hand and the walls of my vagina. I needed a rest.

It was my turn to watch, so I had the girls kiss and grope each other. I barely needed a suggestion now and they were enraptured with each other and each other’s body. Their hands were all over each other, they licked each other’s clits, they sucked on each other’s nipples and cunt lips, they fingered each other, until finally sitting lap within lap I had them press three fingers inside each other, and then added the little finger, and finally their thumbs hooked up into their palms. Slowly, they relaxed and stretched their cunts. I suggested to their bodies to change and relax even more so that they would not tear each other. In a few moments, they were actually fisting each other. They fucked with their hands until finally their eyes glazed over, they moaned and they came shouting.

Not to be let out, I had them change their positions so that they were more ass-to-ass. They removed their slippery sodden hands and placed them at the edge of each other’s ass hole. Slowly they pushed into each other, lubricated by their own juices and a lubricant created for new glands I had created in their asses. As the sisters’ hands went into their anuses, feeling into their minds, I sensed pleasure but also quite a lot of pain, so I calmed down the pain and increased the pleasure, as asked their bodies to produce more lubricant from these new glands. I now positioned myself with them and using my own hands into their wet cunts, I fucked them and then fisted slowly. They came together, bucking and shouting curses at each other. I commanded them to reach into me. The nearest girl mopped up her juices and her sister’s juices, lubricated her hand as best she could, and eased her hand past my buttocks, and with one and then two fingers inside my ass wriggled until she was up to her wrist in my anus. I thought she would tear my bottom, but her juices, her ass lubricant and the small size of her hand meant I could accommodate her. Meanwhile my clit was being teased by the other sister’s fingers; I was very wet and stretched already when she placed her hand close to my cunt entrance. She opened my cunt up by stretching her fingers inside the orifice, and then before I realized it she was completely inside me.

We all held each other like this for a few minutes, slowly fucking each other until we found a mutual rhythm. Fucking each other’s asses and cunts, moans mixing with squelches, slowly and then a bit faster, until we were reaching fever pitch. Reaching out we kissed and clashed our tongues, sucking each other. I thought at them to remain without orgasm until I was ready. I was getting higher and losing concentration in the pain and the pleasure. I felt their trusts into me, hands both sides of my wall. My g-spot was more than tickled it was being attacked. My ass felt full and then my body racked, I thought I had broken my back. I gasped, stopped breathing and as I was about to cum I released them. We all came together, on top, under and over it each. Wet, sweat and nearly pissing ourselves, we had an almightily hard screaming orgasm.

When I left the girls, they were sleeping in each other’s arms. I knew that for them sex would be a powerful drug uniting them always as two halves should be united. I let them like boys again, but also women and of course each other. Their new glands would allow them to have any type of anal sex they wanted, and as a final gift, I gave them more sensitive nipples, clits and asses, one-size bigger tits with permanently erect nipples and longer fingers to pleasure each other. I knew I was going to visit them again, so I wanted them to have more experience.

To be continued…