The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky had returned back home after touring around Asia and was staying with her divorced mother Kate for the last two weeks of her summer holiday, before going back to university. Amongst the souvenirs that she brought back, was a little glass sphere...

This fictional story is intended to be entertainment for adults in locations in which such a work is legal. If it is currently illegal for whatever reason in your location, please DO NOT read it. The term ‘Adult’ or ‘Adults’ is as defined by law in your location. This story is copyrighted. If you want to use it, please email me: .

The Zenquar

Any resemblance to people or persons, characters or events real or not real within the text of this story is purely coincidental.

This story is a Foot-Fetish fantasy and also includes mother-daughter incest. Please do not read it if either of these items offends you.

The Zenquar...

“What is that thing called again?” asked a puzzled Kate.

“A ‘Zenquar’.” said Becky, trying to be patient after telling her mother three times already.

“Zenquar? Hmm.” Kate was even more puzzled.

“Mother! The legend says that a ‘Joy Spirit’ is placed into each of these containers and then sealed in. You are supposed to keep one near to you when you sleep and let the Spirit enlighten you through your dreams.” explained an ever less patient Becky, who didn’t really believe it any more than Kate did.

Becky loved her mother, but there were times when she could try her patience. Kate was 39 and had given up a lot in her own life to earn the money for Becky, her only child, to go through university. She had divorced when Becky was 10.

The Zenquar was in fact a bit smaller than a tennis ball and almost spherical. It was made of smooth glass. There was a flattened area which acted as a base. It was apparently hollow and totally black in colour. Becky had bought it from an old woman in a street market during her trip to Asia, more because of a sudden compulsion when she saw it than because she liked it.

Becky placed the Zenquar on her bedside table and thought no more about it.

“I’m shattered.” yawned Becky.

“Yes, I think I’ll turn in now as well.” said Kate.

After the two women had finished in the bathroom, they said their goodnights and went off to their rooms. Becky closed her bedroom door behind her and comtemplated a good sleep. She looked over at the Zenquar.

“Huh. Joy Spirit!” she thought.

She stripped down to her bra and panties, but couldn’t decide whether to sleep naked or wear a T-shirt. She decided that it was warm enough to sleep in the nude and removed her bra and panties. Her firm 19 year old body was on display. She sat on the edge of her bed for a moment.

“I really should have showered.” she thought. “I’m sure I can smell my feet. Oh, I’m too tired now.”

She didn’t notice the Zenquar beginning to emit a turquoise glow. Something seemed to take hold of her eyelids and was trying to pull them closed, she tried to call her mother, but her vocal chords were paralysed and her lips were sealed. Her jaw was also being forced closed. She was fighting hard to prevent her eyes closing, the girl’s face was contorted as she raised her eyebrows as far as she could and tried to part her lips. She then tried to stand up, but found that she couldn’t move. Becky’s eyelids finally closed fully and her jaw snapped shut. she had lost the battle. The terrified girl was now completely paralysed. She couldn’t even move her eyes under her locked eyelids. She couldn’t move her tongue or make a sound. The Zenquar was glowing brightly.

“Mum! Mum! Help me, I can’t move. Please help me.” She pleaded in her mind.

She was held like this for what seemed like an eternity as the Zenquar studied and teased her, but then her eyes opened and she found that she could also open her mouth and move her head around.

“Mum! Help me!” she tried to call out.

Her lips moved, but her vocal chords were still paralysed and she couldn’t speak or make any sound. At this time, she was still paralysed from the neck down. She looked at the glowing Zenquar.

“Please stop, please.” Her lips formed the words.

Becky felt her body start to move, but she had no voluntary control. She was forced to reach down to her left foot, bring it up to her nose and smell it. She was then forced to do the same with her right foot. She was also made to thrust her fingers between her sweaty toes and then smell them. Becky found all of this disgusting and fought hard to resist, but she had no choice. As terrified and disgusted as she was, she felt a pulse of delight in her pussy.

“This IS a dream, I know I’ll wake up soon.” she prayed. “And in the morning I’ll throw that Zenquar thing away. Oh no...”

Perhaps as punishment for her unkind thoughts, Becky’s eyes and mouth were forced closed and she became a living statue again. The Zenquar also induced a deep sleep.

Becky woke up a little later. She was now laying uncovered and on her stomach. As she came out of her sleep, the memory of her earlier ordeal came back to her and she became aware of something moving on her, travelling slowly from her feet and then up her legs until it stopped just before her pert, naked teen butt.

“Oh no, surely it can’t be.” she thought.

With a kind of reflex action, she raised herself up on her elbows to look behind. Looking was her intention, but as she found to her continued horror, she couldn’t open her eyes. She violently arched her eyebrows as she tried to pull her sealed eyelids open, but the Zenquar’s forcefield, subtely placed over the lower eyelids and bottom half of the upper eyelids, to give it’s prisoner something to pull against, was unbreakable.

“Help! I can’t open my eyes! My eyes are stuck!” Becky tried to make an obvious statement, but her lips were also sealed and her vocal chords paralysed. She was still the Zenquar’s toy.

Just as before, Becky could feel her body being manipulated, her left leg raised up behind her and she reached out with her left hand so that her fingers could get between her toes. She was made to smell her fingers again. As abhorrent as this was to her, her pussy once more twitched in delight. Both legs then raised up and she reached out to hold her feet, her legs were opened wide and her head was raised up to face the wall in front of her. Once again, the Zenquar forcefield totally paralyzed her.

“Please, no more.” she silently pleaded with her captor.

The Zenquar eased itself into her wet pussy. At first, Becky could just feel it moving slightly and then nothing for what seemed like an eternity. All the while, Becky fought to break free, even wake up. After all, how could this be real? Then pulses of extreme ecstasy rippled through her paralysed young body. Surprisingly, she was still a virgin and only knew the pleasure that finger-fucks gave, but they were minor itching compared to this. Her tits were swollen and burning, her nipples were like cotton reels and her pulsing clit wanted to explode. Normally she would be able to release the tension by groaning or crying or letting her face show her emotion, but she was paralyzed and had no outlet. She was now being played with a regular beat and her thoughts were beginning to drift from fear to those of female feet, her own sweaty pink-soled teen feet that she now wanted to worship. Her room-mate’s feet at university, how could she have ignored those smooth white-soles and most of all...

“Mummy’s feet. Mummy’s feet.” she chanted in her mind in time to the rifle shots of pleasure tearing through her motionless body.

Becky now desperately wanted, needed, to orgasm. The Zenquar wouldn’t let her. It was teasing her. The tension was unbearable. A tear of frustration rolled down Becky’s cheek.

When she next woke up, for the first time in hours she was free. She looked over at the Zenquar, which was now back next to her bed.

She now knew what she wanted and had the power to get it. First though, there was some unfinished business. Becky sat up on the edge of her bed and proceeded to vacuum her feet with her nose. They smelled so ripe. She then licked them clean. She laid back on her bed. With her mind now on her mother’s feet and pussy, she launched a merciless onslaught on her own begging tunnel. The energy released when her cunt reached critical-mass could have powered the town. She nearly yelled out her mother’s name at the height of pleasure. After she had rested for a while, she picked up the Zenquar.

“Tonight I take mummy.” she thought and smiled.

It was six in the morning. The night had been extraordinarily long for Becky. There was a smell of sex and feet hanging in the air. Becky pulled on a bathrobe and went off for a much needed shower. When she emerged from the bathroom, Kate was up and about. Today was going to be so difficult. Becky now saw Kate in a different way, with the Zenquar turning her thoughts into reality, she could have her mother at anytime. She decided to wait until that night.

“Good morning. Sleep OK.? Did you get enlightened?” asked Kate, the last question had a sarcastic tone.

“Er. Yes thanks.” replied Becky.

“I’ll just go and shower and we’ll sort out breakfast.” said Kate.

“OK.” Becky replied.

Becky’s eyes dropped down to her mother’s bare size nines.

“Shit! She has some heavy pink tread-patterns on those soles and I’ve not noticed how long her toes are before. Nose and tongue; you’re in for a fest tonight!” Becky silently drooled.

Breakfast was a near silent affair. Becky was preoccupied with something, but try as she might, Kate couldn’t find out what. Kate had to go to work that day, which was a relief to Becky, as she needed time to herself to get her head round what had happened to her, her new desires and whether or not she could, or would even have the courage to do what she wanted to her mother or any other female that she had the chance with.

Becky had to decide when and how to take Kate. She would need processing first and so Becky decided to place the Zenquar in Kate’s room. As she was in a kind of telepathic contact with the Zenquar, she would be able to start the processing when she wanted and would know when it was finished. She was so nervous and didn’t do much other than laze around watching TV during the day.

The day passed and at around 5:30 Becky heard the rattle of keys in the door.

“Hi Becky.”

“Hi mum.”

Kate hung her bag up and kicked off her shoes. She walked into the lounge where Becky was now pretending to be interested in a magazine. Becky’s eyes immediately fell down to Kate’s bare feet and she got that magic feeling in her pussy. She quickly started reading again.

“Did you have a good day?” asked Kate. “I hope you weren’t bored.”

“Oh, I did this and that.” replied a disinterested Becky.

“I thought I’d call up for a Chinese and open a bottle of wine. We can have a good girls’ night in.” said Kate.

Becky thought that she had better sound enthusiastic.

“Yeah, that’ll be great.” she said.

“There’s the menu. You choose and ‘phone them up. I’ll go and change.” said Kate.

“OK.” said Becky.

Kate went into her bedroom.

“What’s this Zen thing doing next to my bed?” Kate shouted down the stairs.

“For enlightenment, mum.” replied Becky, with a grin.

“Huh!” was Kate’s sarcastic reply.

The evening dragged on and Becky was getting impatient and more nervous. At 10 o’clock, she announced that she was off to bed.

“A bit early isn’t it?” said Kate. “Don’t you feel well?”

“I’m fine thanks, just a bit tired still after the travelling.” lied Becky.

“OK. Goodnight. Sweet dreams.” said Kate.

“Goodnight mum.” replied Becky.

“Oh, I’ll try to become enlightened.” said Kate, again sarcastically.

“I’m SURE you will. Goodnight.” said Becky.

Becky went off to bed and listened carefully to what Kate was doing. Her heart was now pile-driving it’s way out of her chest. Kate eventually went into her bedroom, leaving her door open, as it was quite a warm night. After a while, Becky heard her click off her bedside lamp. Becky waited another agonising fifteen minutes, hoping that Kate had gone off to sleep.

“This is it.” she thought.

Becky got up and walked, quiet as a mouse, from her room over to Kate’s bedroom door. She stood naked, just to one side of the entrance. There was enough light from her own room to be able to make out that Kate was laying on her side, facing away from the Zenquar. Suddenly, Kate started to stir. She sat up and looked around. Becky could see the light from her room glinting in Kate’s eyes. Kate just laid back down again, on her stomach now and facing the Zenquar. She wriggled comfortable, closed her eyes and waited for sleep.

“Now!” Becky passed the command and a turquoise glow started to radiate from the Zenquar.

Kate was beginning to doze as she became aware of a faint light shining into her closed eyes. She instinctively tried to open her eyes, but couldn’t. She raised her eyebrows as high as she could, but couldn’t part her sealed eyelids. Kate tried to raise herself up, but she couldn’t move a muscle. The Zenquar had engulfed her in a forcefield. Becky had, however, decided that she would let Kate speak.

“Becky, Becky! Help me! Please help me! I can’t move. I can’t open my eyes.” called Kate.

Becky turned the bedroom light on.

“Stop whimpering mummy. You’re being restrained in a forcefield ready for processing.” said Becky in a voice seemingly indifferent to Kate’s plight.

“Becky. What’s happening? Why are you talking like that? Is this something to do with the Zenquar thing?” asked Kate.

“Mummy. It’s surely been a long time since you’ve been fucked. Well I want to fuck you and with the help of the Zenquar I’m going to fuck you whenever I feel like it.” replied Becky in an ever more menacing tone.

“Becky, stop it. I’m your mo...” Kate’s lips continued to say the words, but her vocal chords were now paralysed.

“Enough talking bitch.” said Becky. “Sleep for a while.”

Kate was put into an induced sleep for processing.

“Not long now. Not long until I can taste the bitch.” thought Becky, giving her clit a tweak.

Becky waited, giving herself a rub now and again. The Zenquar at last stopped glowing and Kate slowly stirred and opened her eyes.

“This is it!” thought Becky. “She’ll do exactly what I want her to.”

Kate was now fully awake.

“Hello Becky.” she said.

“Why is she talking? She’s supposed to only respond to my commands.” thought Becky who hadn’t noticed the Zenquar glowing again.

Kate got up, stripped naked and sat on the edge of her bed. Becky now noticed the glowing Zenquar and a look of fear appeared on her face. Kate should have been processed and responsive only to Becky’s commands.

“Is there something wrong, little girl?” said Kate with a sneer.

“No mum. Er, I’ll see you in the morning.” Becky had decided to abandon her plans and started to retreat to her bedroom.

“Going somewhere?” said Kate. “Stand still!”

Becky was paralysed.

“Huh! What’s happening? No. It shouldn’t be like this.” said Becky who was surprised that she could still speak.

“You like feet don’t you?” said Kate. “Crawl over to me like a dog and sniff mine.”

Becky was forced onto her hands and knees and crawled over to her mother’s waiting feet. Kate stood up and walked away. Becky became paralysed again.

“Shame you won’t be enjoying mine, little girl.” said Kate.

Becky tried with all her strength to move, but it was useless.

“Mum, please, please. Let’s just fo...” Becky’s voice was taken away.

“No bitch. We won’t just forget it.” snarled Kate.

“On the fucking bed on your back. Now!” ordered Kate.

Becky’s body obeyed.

“Clasp your hands behind your head.” said Kate. “Oh, and close your eyes and mouth.”

Once again, Becky’s body obeyed. She didn’t feel as if she was in the forcefield as before, but she didn’t have any voluntary control of her body. What had gone wrong? Why had the Zenquar tricked her?

Kate took Becky’s feet and rubbed them over her swollen tits and nipples. Next, she knelt down and taking each foot in turn, she spread Becky’s toes and firstly breathed them in and then washed each foot with her tongue; between and under the toes and all over those pink soles. Kate’s pussy was on fire now. Becky lay motionless, Kate hadn’t told her she could move, but oh how Becky wished it was her doing this to her mother. Kate now continued to lick along Becky’s inner thighs towards her daughter’s wet pussy. She could smell Becky’s musk, all inhibition had long gone and she thrust her tongue into her daughter and played Becky’s clit, which was standing to attention. She withdrew to speak to Becky.

“You may show your pleasure, little girl.” said Kate.

When Kate resumed, Becky found that she could speak. She groaned and sighed in time to the pleasure of her mother’s moist tongue. Kate suddenly stopped.

“Please mum, finish, please.” begged Becky, whose pussy wanted to explode.

“Enough for a little girl, I think.” teased Kate. “You may return to your room and sleep.”

Becky’s mind fought, but her body obeyed. Kate thought that she was now going to have her own pleasure, she started to walk over to the Zenquar, which she was going to insert into herself, but she found herself being forced onto her bed and made to lay spread-eagle on her stomach. Her eyes and mouth were sealed. She was once again restrained in the Zenquar forcefield. She lay paralysed for the rest of the night, unable to even go to sleep. The Zenquar had tricked her into abusing her daughter for it’s own pleasure and given her nothing in return.

The long night passed and at last Kate’s eyes opened. She was free. With an overwhelming feeling of guilt, she got up and rushed towards Becky’s room. Becky in turn, was running to Kate’s room, they found each other at Kate’s door and fell crying into each other’s arms.

“It’s OK, Becky. It’s over.” whispered Kate.

The two women went and sat on Kate’s bed.

“Where is it?” asked Becky, looking at where the Zenquar had been.

“I don’t know.” replied Kate. “But I think we’re free of it.”

Becky and Kate hugged each other and cried.

In a market place somewhere in Asia, a young tourist felt compelled to buy a small glass sphere that she saw on an old woman’s stall...