The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[It has been seven months since my last update. I apologize for the delay.]

Ever since this whole thing started, my life had been getting more complicated. Finding out I had the power to control minds would have been shocking enough—but finding out through the seizures that were a symptom of a brain tumor felt almost unreal. And then finding out that I wasn’t the only one in the world with these powers—and that somehow, I’d pissed off a whole lot of people by having seizures. It didn’t help that I was supposed to stand for a tribunal. I was still wandering through a haze of disbelief. I found it difficult to take seriously.

It was certainly more serious than a couple of bloody girls lying naked on a dinner table. But I digress...

Zeroes

Chapter 10: Hold Your Horses

Phoenix: Tuesday Afternoon

“What the hell happened here?”

Waking up at almost the same time, Brandy and Jordan looked at me, then at each other, then started giggling. Then one after another, they winced. Jordan laughed, and brushed some of Brandy’s hair out of her face. “I guess we were a bit over-enthusiastic.”

Brandy giggled. “Yeah, but it’s not like we could help ourselves.” She gave me an obviously-playful glare.

“What are you two talking about?”

“I know they took out part of your brain, campione, but I’m sure they left enough for you to figure it out on your own.”

“And you call me a bimbo,” Brandy said, which made both girls collapse into giggles again.

“I’m sure he’ll figure it out,” Jordan said to her, before leaning in to kiss her. “Remind me why we didn’t do this before?”

“I always wanted to.”

“Really?!”

“Girls,” I said, “Where’s Dad?”

“Um,” Jordan said, “He’s probably hiding in his room. He almost jumped me. You should be more careful, Eric. Luckily, we were saved by the bell. Well, the doorbell at least, though I’m sure your little princess over here was hoping it’d be more of a dinner bell.”

“Well, yeah..” Brandy laughed off any embarrassment. “I was pretty sure Eric was here, and I’d been having these cravings...” she gave me another playful glare “..and figured I might as well see if I could fill them. I didn’t expect all THIS, though. What were you doing?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Jordan tweaked one of Brandy’s nipples. “Cori.”

“Oh! She’s hot. Good for you, Eric.”

“He’s always had a crush on her.”

I blushed. “I tried to play a little bit of matchmaker. Her and Dad, what do you think?”

“He’s been lonely since Cindy. That’s a good choice.”

Brandy frowned. “Mom’s not going to like it. She still thinks of him as hers.” She looked embarrassed. “I’m sorry.”

“Hey, it’s not your fault she broke his heart. She’ll just have to deal when Dad’s happy again.” I growled. “I’m sure I could even MAKE her deal.”

Jordan and Brandy looked at each other. “Okay,” Jordan said, “that was hot.”

“Mmm-hmmm,” was Brandy’s only response. “Think you can satisfy my craving now?” She looked down at my crotch and licked her lips; surprisingly, my cock twitched, and began to come back to life. Benefits of being psychic, apparently.

“I probably should take a shower.”

“I’ll join you! I’m already dressed for it.” She started gathering her jogging suit off the floor.

Jordan put on a fake pout. “Sure, abandon me. I suppose I should get used to it.”

“Damn right!” Brandy said as she was getting up. “All of us slaves should get alone time with our Master.”

I sighed. “I guess I’m going to have to get used to that word. Besides, Jordan, we’re going on a road trip after this. It’s not like you’re going to lose me forever.”

“See?” Brandy said, sticking her tongue out at Jordan as she sat down on one of the chairs. She pulled on her shoes, the better to avoid the broken dish shards on the floor, I imagined. It still looked painful for her to walk.

Jordan pulled herself off the table. “I should going to go check on Dad. AFTER I get dressed.” She started picking up the tattered remains of her clothes, and started wrapping some of them around her feet—she’d been wearing . “Wow, I’m so going to need a new outfit.”

Brandy “Hey, don’t blame me!”

Jordan frowned. “Yeah, Dad was getting aggressive. He should be better now. Or maybe not... Brandy, give us some time before you start in on Eric, okay?”

Brandy just nodded, looking serious.

“Hey, are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah,” she said, grimacing. “They’re just cuts. I’m sure we can clean them in the shower. I hope so.”

I still had no idea what had happened, or where all the blood came from. Okay, yeah, sometimes I can be a little slow. In my defense, I was distracted by a pair of chatty, beautiful women. Plus I’d just had some frankly awesome sex. I figured I could get the story out of Brandy in the shower.

Since the guest bathroom was on the way to Jordan’s little converted studio, she walked us there (well, more limped us there). “Have fun.”

I smirked at her. “I will.”

“Silly! I was talking to Brandy.”

“Well, what kind of fun can she get into that I won’t find fun too?”

“Details, details.” Jordan slipped into her room.

I grabbed two towels from the linen closet and led Brandy into the guest bathroom. It was formerly a master bath, so it was rather spacious. Brandy dropped her clothes in a pile, and I stripped down, creating a second pile while she ran the shower. I was amused that, once I got my pants off, she stopped everyting she was doing and just stared. Her eyes started to glaze over.

“See anything you like?”

She shook her head, clearing it. “Of course I do,” she said, dimpling at me. “You made sure of that.” She licked her lips. “We need to give Jordan ten minutes, probably. Maybe five.” Her eyes started glazing over again.

“No, I think ten is better,” I said. “You still have to fill me in on what happened.”

“Oh, come on. You haven’t figured it out yet?”

“I have some ideas, but I’d rather hear it from you.”

“Guess you’ll have to find some way of making me talk...” she said, grabbing my cock and dragging me into the shower. “And don’t cheat by using your mojo!”

“Why not, bimbo?”

She blushed and giggled. “Stop that!”

“That’s not even the one that’ll get you to do whatever I say.”

“Oh, I’ll do whatever you say anyway,” she said, kissing me. “You know that.”

“I’m still getting used to it.”

“You should already be used to it. You have how many girls in your harem?”

“Um... 7 in Italy, and maybe nine here? And it’s growing...” Somehow, the numbers came easily to me; at least my subconscious was getting used to it. “More in the ‘herd’, but that’s more difficult to count.”

“So... fifteen for now? Plus you’re still collecting more? Cool.”

“Yeah, but there’s also the guys. Dad, Eddie...” And when I said Eddie’s name, something felt wrong. It almost caused me to stumble. I grabbed Brandy’s tits, and pushed her up against the wall. “Now, princess, no more distracting me. Tell me what happened in the kitchen.”

“No fair! Now I have to...” She pouted, with a smile on her face. “So I was out jogging, and I saw Jordan’s car in front of the house, so I figured you might be here—those cravings are pretty strong, almost like a cigarette.” She gave me a pointed look.

I rolled my eyes. “I wonder why that is.”

She stuck her tongue out at me. “Shut up. ANYWAY, I rang the doorbell. Your father answered, looking very ragged and heated. He grabbed me and tried to make out with me, but I pushed him away—all those self-defense classes really came in handy.” She looked apologetic. “Then I started getting hot and aroused. Jordan had followed your Dad by then, and she was looking all hot and heavy too. Apparently they’d been going at it before I got there. Next thing I know we were making out, and stripping off our clothes.”

She took a deep breath. “Then we found ourselves in the kitchen, and on the table. Guess we broke some dishes while trying to get the table clear. We were somewhat distracted.” She took another look at me.

“Distracted by...?” And then it clicked. “Oh, right.”

“That was hotter than anything I ever felt, Eric! What the hell were you doing with Cori?”

“It was my first time doing anal.” At Brandy’s look, I said. “Hey, she talked me into it!”

“Sounds fun.” She looked at my watch. “I think we’ve given Jordan enough time.” Then she grabbed my cock and slid it into her.

As I thrusted her, I laughed. “This isn’t going to help your oral fixation.”

“I’ve got lollipops. And this’ll help my cock fixation.”

“Fair enough, bimbo.” As I said that, she started cumming. It took all my willpower to not just join her.

“Oh my god,” she said as she caught her breath. “Call me that again!”

I leaned in close, toying with her tits, and whispered. “Okay, bimbo.” She started bucking under my hands as another orgasm ripped through her. I was curious—what the hell had I suggested that would have caused this reaction?

“Okay,” she said, breathlessly. “That word is starting to sound better and better...”

“Oh really?” I thrusted into her again. “Bimbo.” What can I say? I was curious... and I was enjoying her explode into another orgasm. Each one seemed stronger than the last. And on this one, I exploded too. My legs almost gave out from under me. There’s only so much a man can take.

As I withdrew from her, I grinned, “Glad you enjoyed that, bimbo.”

She shuddered and giggled. “I’m really beginning to like being called bimbo,” she purred at me. “The word’s definitely grown on me. bimbo,” she said, almost savoring the word. She shuddered, biting her lip. “Yeah, that’s good. Now let me soap you up. We did come in here for a reason.” She grabbed a bottle of body wash and started lathering me up.

“Well, many reasons...”

Brandy was humming to herself, seemingly distracted. “Hmm? Oh, right. Well,” she giggled again, “this was one of them.” She thrust her chest at me. “You should soap me up, too.” She started humming to herself again.

Even spent and exhausted, I wasn’t going to pass up that opportunity. “Sure,” I said, grabbing the body wash.

Brandy pouted. “What? No bimbo?”

I laughed as I started rubbing soap on her tits. “I’ve created a monster.”

“What? You know I’ve got an addictive personality, and it feels good to hear it. Especially from you. You owe me!” She turned around. “Now get my back.”

I started with her ass, then ran my hands up her back, eventually massaging her neck. “That better, bimbo?”

“Mmmm,” she said, sighing happily. “Thank you. Okay, your turn.”

She turned around, and I dropped my hands to her tits, soaping them up more. She gave me a look. “What? I’m helping!”

“And I appreciate it! But we need to get your back soapy too. Now turn around!”

“Bossy girl,” I said as I turned around.

She smacked my ass. “Bossy bimbo.” She started soaping my back and behind, even running all the way down my legs and back.

“Fine,” I said, chuckling. “Bossy bimbo.”

“That’s better,” she said, and started humming to herself again. While she was down doing my feet, I grabbed the shampoo bottle and started lathering up my head. Then I put it under the showerhead, rinsing it off. When I was done, I noticed she hadn’t moved from her knees in a while. She was still scrubbing my feet.

“Um, Brandy? Is everything okay? Are my feet really that bad?” She just kept on. “Hey, bimbo!” I turned around.

She looked up at me, her eyes shining, she blinked a few times. “Like, sorry,” she said, giggling. “I was distracted.”

“By what?”

“Just thinking of bimbos.” Every time she said it, her voice just dripped with sex. She stood up, and started singing along with the tune she was humming, ”bimbo, bimbo bimbo. Mmm, it just feels so good.”

“I definitely have created a monster.”

“A sexy monster bimbo, right?”

“Of course.” I pulled her into my arms. “My bimbo princess.”

“Like a Barbie.” She grabbed the shampoo bottle and shook her head at herself. “Man, I used to hate Barbies.” Then she gathered up her blonde mane and started sudsing it. “And now I’ve kinda grown up to be one.”

“You’ve got the body for it, sure.”

“Yeah, I know,” she said, putting her hair under the shower. “But it causes all sorts of problems. Everyone sees my body instead of my mind.”

“I don’t.”

“I know, Eric. And that’s why I love you. Hmmm.”

“What’s on your mind?”

“Well, since everyone sees my body instead of my mind, maybe I can take advantage of that. Make the bimbo really pop.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, all that sexing just burned the word in my mind. Now I can’t help but think of how fun it would be to be a bimbo.”

“Just don’t overdo it.”

“Would I do that?”

She spent the rest of the shower singing to herself. I had to break her out of her reverie a few times, but eventually we both got clean and dry and back in our clothes.

We ran into Jordan as we exited the bathroom; she’d already dressed in new clothes. “What the hell were you two doing in there? Whatever it was, it was scorching hot! I barely made it away from Dad in time.”

“Where is he?”

“He’s with Cori,” Jordan said. “I figured this might be the only way to get them together without some sort of awkwardness.”

“Save the awkwardness for after the sex?”

Brandy giggled. “I guess that works. You should have joined us!”

Jordan shrugged. “Someone had to be responsible and get ready for the trip. We really need to get on the road, and stop wasting all this time.” She gave me a playful glare. “I know nonno was expecting us today.”

“Where are you guys going?”

“Just a trip to L.A. to visit Antonio. Going to spend the 4th with him.”

“Guess I’ll have to live without you for a few days.”

“I’m sure you’ll survive, bimbo.” Brandy giggled and blushed and shuddered, biting her lip.

Jordan gave me a weird look, then looked over at Brandy. “Bimbo?”

Brandy just giggled again. “Yeah. He made me like it.”

Jordan looked at me. “Oh really?”

“Just a little harmless fun. You remember her rants?”

“Oh fuck yes,” Jordan laughed. “So you’re a bimbo now?”

“Going to try my damnedest! Just got this pesky intelligence getting in the way.”

I patted her head. “I’m sure you’ll figure something out, bimbo.”

“Just you wait. By the time you get back from L.A. you won’t even recognize me.” She winked. “Maybe I’ll even start ending my name with an i.”

“What happened to over my bead body?”

Brandy shrugged. “Mind control?”

We all laughed as we walked to the door. Brandy piped up. “I guess if you guys are heading off, I should too...”

Jordan’s suitcases were by the front door. “Why do you need so many bags, piccola? We’ll be back on Friday.”

“I just want to be prepared, campione.”

“For what? What could happen in three days?”

“Who knows what will happen?” She shrugged.

“I only have one bag.”

“Guess you’re not as prepared as I am.” She grabbed her bags and sauntered out the door.

“She’s got you there.”

“Shut up, bimbo.”

“Yes, Master,” Brandy smirked over her shoulder as she jogged off towards home. “Have a good trip!”

I climbed into the passenger seat of the car. “Sorry about the whole driving thing.”

“Sure, let your little sister, who you made your sex slave, chauffer you everywhere.” She winked. “I don’t really mind, Eric. I’ve made this trip a lot of times. Too bad you can’t use your mind control on yourself to get rid of that whole panic attack thing.”

“Now there’s an idea... maybe I can?”

“So, big brother, you still owe me a change.”

“Huh?”

“You were going to reprogram me, remember?”

“I still haven’t figured out what to do with you.”

“Well, you have the entire drive to figure it out. Maybe you can make me a bimbo!”

“Or maybe I can make you finish school, pizza girl.”

“I still haven’t figured out what I want to be yet.”

“I can change that.”

“But don’t you want to do something more sexy?” She put her hand on my leg.

“Weren’t you the one talking about responsibility a while back?”

“So?”

Los Angeles: Tuesday Evening

Driving from Phoenix to L.A. takes maybe six hours. With the holiday traffic (and Jordan nearly getting into an accident when she gave me a hand-job), we made it in 8. That still made it close to midnight by the time we rolled into Antonio’s driveway.

I was completely exhausted by then—three sexual acts, while recovering from surgery, can do that to you. Jordan was also pretty tired what with all the driving, so we just said our hellos and our good nights in one wave, and retired to the guest room.

There was only one bed in the guest room, but Antonio had set up an inflated mattress. Jordan and I had often ‘roughed it’ on that mattress when visiting—but we looked at each other, and decided to just use the bed.

Los Angeles: Wednesday Midnight

“Eric?”

It was just voices in the dark, this time. “Ingrid?”

“There’s something wrong with Eddie.”

“We’ve been trying to get hold of you all day.”

“We think he’s been taken by someone.”

“His mind, that is.”

The words were coming so quick it was difficult to figure out which of my girls were saying them.

“I think he’s doing something to me.”

“You gave him the keys to her mind.”

“And now he belongs to someone else.”

I pushed the voices away and started to look for Eddie. He was barely there, I found my mark almost totally obscured with a pinkish brand. I knew how to brand someone, with or without sex—but I didn’t know how to remove a brand from someone thousands of miles away.

And then I watched the remnants of my silver brand become eclipsed with the pinkish glow. “Eddie’s gone. Who’s doing this?”

“We haven’t figured that out yet.”

“You gave Eddie the keys to my mind. You need to reverse that.”

“He’s lost.”

“We’re losing her too.”

So I reached out and changed the suggestions I’d given Ingrid. She would not respond to Eddie anymore.

“Eric? What are we going to do?”