The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zigzag

My name is Rose and when I was ten years old, I was nearly hit and killed by a truck. Although I was young, I can still remember the feeling of that truck as it breezed by, the pungent scent of diesel in the air as my braided hair slapped me in the face. It was a tragedy averted as most would say later, but for me it remained a tragedy, one I thought I’d never live down.

You see, I didn’t just almost get hit by a truck, someone saved me, someone pushed me from in front of that truck, a friend I’d had for most of my life at that point, my dog Zigzag. He was my only friend early in life and we basically grew up together. I still have no idea what breed of dog he was, but he was lean with big floppy ears and a black spot over one eye. I named him Zigzag, one of my very first words. I was told later that when he was a puppy, he would wobble sideways sometimes when walking. Therefore, I would call out from the crib “Zigzag!” The name apparently stuck.

Later I would go through times of anger and depression. I blamed my parents for what happened to Zigzag. If only they’d been watching me, maybe I wouldn’t have wandered out in the street, maybe I wouldn’t have been so focused on my own little world that something terrible happened. The reality was, I really blamed myself. Zigzag was doing what someone who really cared was supposed to do. He was protecting them, even if it meant sacrificing something as essential as his own life.

In many ways my life has been a zigzag. I’ve taken the wrong path so many times, I often wound around and ended up zigzagging back on myself. Most of my teenage years were troubled, many nights spent hanging with the wrong kind of guys in the wrong kind of places. I earned a reputation at school as a somewhat easy girl. There were times when maybe I now think I didn’t respect myself enough to care. I only wanted others to like me, and if that meant sleeping around, well it seemed to work.

When I was seventeen, I got pregnant. It was bound to happen and the way my life was, it only took me off in a new direction, a new zigzag to hopefully get things right. My parents were supportive, at least with respects to making sure I finished high school and got the education they thought I deserved. As far as the father of the baby was concerned, there was no baby. He left for college before I even gave birth and I’ve never seen him since. My guess is, his zigzag didn’t exactly mesh with mine in life.

I worked hard, earned a living, and raised my daughter Amy with as much love and mutual respect as possible. I always was there for her and hoped she knew just how much I cared, but sometimes a mother can’t be sure if her emotions are standing in the way of what’s real or actually magnifying the situation. However the case, Amy made her way through high school in a much better place than I had.

Amy was different from me, her life was a straight line, and I was there to help her stay that way. Whatever she needed, whatever difficulties arose, I was determined to be there and make sure that unlike my zigzagging journey to adulthood, Amy made it, and was happy.

We were always close, possibly more so as I was the only parent she’d ever known. She was heading off to college in the fall and the summer had been spent traveling and doing everything a mother and daughter should do before heading off in opposite directions. I remember those months fondly sometimes now. I remember a lot of things, but try to focus on the good, on what was once right in my life before the day my life zigzagged away once again.

It was the last day I saw my daughter. We were at the Krystalis Federal Bank, at around noon on a Friday. There were lines of people and only three or four tellers trying to serve them. Amy was telling me about how nice the kids were at the college she would be attending, hinting that she couldn’t wait to attend football games this fall. In general there was a surprisingly calm air settling in over those in line. Nobody seemed that impatient and nothing seemed wrong. But sometimes in life, it’s moments like this when a truck decides to come crashing into your world.

The men were all dressed in black, their faces obscured by masks that covered the top half of their heads, leaving only the mouths visible. I wasn’t looking at the door when they entered but Amy was, and I could see the expression on her face change. One second there was innocence, the next a sense of pure terror, as the men crashed through the glass door and everything descended into chaos.

“Everyone on the floor!” One man shouted, waving a very strange gun around in the air.

I immediately cradled my daughter to me and we ducked down behind the few bank customers who’d been in front of us. The men split up, two guarding the exit and two more walking past the line towards the teller’s windows.

The sounds of Amy crying will probably never leave my mind but the sounds she made and what she said later will live on forever. You see, I knew from the moment these men entered the bank that this wasn’t just a simple robbery. Don’t ask me how I knew, I just did. The men were dressed in black which seemed normal enough for robbers, but it was their guns which struck me as off. Somehow they just didn’t look like real guns. And I’m not saying the guns were toys, like water pistols or something, no, they looked like something out of some science fiction movie.

“Everyone stay where you are and nothing bad will happen!” The second man said, as he walked around and waved the shiny silver gun at various people. The guns all had a cylinder of glowing green liquid on top of the barrel, and several different illuminated buttons on the side of the gun, where someone might expect to find the chamber for loading or unloading.

I held Amy tightly, hoping beyond anything that nothing bad would happen. But sometimes there’s not a heroic dog around to save you when life zigzags out of control. Sometimes you’re alone and it’s up to you to get through the trials you face. I would learn that lesson well on this day.

“Now everyone just remain calm,” The first man in black, one I came to refer to as ‘Shorty’ said. “We don’t want your money, all we want are some volunteers.”

There was a murmur of confusion in the crowd and one of the tellers must’ve been about to press a hidden alarm. All I know is Shorty turned and fired his gun right at her. Although I couldn’t see the woman from where I was crouched, I could see the gun and what happened when he pulled the trigger was the strangest and most terrifying thing I’d ever seen.

A beam of intense green light shot out from the tip and soared right at the teller window. It looked like laser light but with a somehow wobbly almost smokey appearance. Shorty seemed satisfied with whatever had happened and motioned for his partner to head over and grab the woman.

“Okay, I see some of you aren’t going to make this recruiting any easier, so let’s take a breath and calm our little adrenaline-rattled brains down. I want everyone to sit up in a single line here. Let’s see what I have to work with.”

As everyone sat up with our backs against the wall, I looked around at those fellow sufferers in this event. My daughter Amy sat close beside me now, her long brown hair covering part of her terrified eyes, but doing nothing to contain her subtle tremors as Shorty walked back and forth, looking at everyone closely. On the other side of her there was a young couple, the woman probably early twenties with her hair up in a ponytail. She was blonde and very beautiful looking, the kind of woman who probably never had to work at all on her appearance to look stunning. Her husband held her shoulders and looked angrily up at the men with the strange guns.

Looking to my left, I remember noticing a couple of older businessmen in suits, as well as a couple of college age girls. The men looked nearly as angry as the first woman’s husband and the girls were huddled together in a similar state to Amy. What really shocked me was the tellers across the lobby. They were leaning against the wall with their eyes looking down, all except the woman who’d just been led over there by Shorty’s partner. This woman, her name tag read Jamie, was staring straight ahead, her mouth open and a thin stream of drool escaping her lips. She looked like she had nothing going on inside, like an empty-headed blank waiting to be defined.

It was then when I realized how severe a threat we were all faced with. These men had guns which could do something, something horrible, something worse than any ordinary guns, and although I had no idea what exactly it was, I knew it was bad.

Shorty seemed to notice several of us looking at Jamie and he laughed. It was a cackling type of laughter you imagine would be right at home on Saturday morning cartoons, but one which made several of the people there cringe. Amy lowered her head even more and the blonde woman nearby burrowed her head into her husband’s shoulder.

“So I guess you all are wondering what happened to the would-be heroine here, aren’t you? Well, let’s just say she won’t be thinking about alerting the authorities anytime soon. In fact, I doubt she’ll be doing much thinking about anything anytime soon.” Again he laughed and waved his gun around at all the terrified pairs of eyes.

As his taller partner paced back and forth, aiming his gun at each person and sneering with personal satisfaction, Shorty hopped up onto the table where deposit slips were filled out. He looked down at those in the bank, a couple dozen people whose lives he’d crashed into, and smiled.

“As I stated before, we don’t want your money. We just need to get what we do want and everyone else can go on with their perfect little lives.”

“What the hell do you want?”

I looked over nearby to see the young husband of the blonde woman shouting and waving his fist in the air.

“Well, well, I guess we have another person who thinks they should be in charge huh?” Shorty said, hopping down to the marble floor and pacing towards him.

“What’s your name hero?”

“Lewis, I’m Lewis.” The man practically spat.

“Please, honey don’t, please just be quiet.” His young wife said, holding on to Lewis’ arm.

Shorty laughed and pointed the gun right at both of them. “So Lewis, the little woman here doesn’t seem to share your bravado. Maybe we should make some changes, you think?”

Apparently that pushed Lewis over the edge just a bit because next thing I remember was he lunged forward and grabbed at Shorty’s waist, shouting his response. “You fucking asshole, leave Gina alone!”

One quick kick in the chest was all it took to knock Lewis back into the wall and left Gina to tend to him. Shorty laughed again and aimed the gun at all of us around Lewis. “Any other heroes here might want to pay close attention. I don’t offer many demonstrations of what we are capable of.”

Amy was nearly a wreck now, her trembling making me tremble and the two college girls could be heard sniveling away down to my left past the men in suits.

“This gun is a special device we had explicitly made to help us in situations like this. You see people, we are here to recruit new minds to our cause. But if those minds aren’t receptive, well... we do have ways of defending ourselves. There are two settings on this gun.”

Pausing, Shorty turned and gestured over at Jamie. “Your protective bank teller over there was hit with the ‘Mindwipe’ setting. Think of it as instant brain cleaner, her head is as empty as a drum. She’s really no good for much of anything anymore.”

Pointing at his taller partner, Shorty nodded. “Go ahead, show the people what I mean.”

I watched terrified as the taller man simply strolled right up to the bank teller and reached down, gripping the front of her blouse. He smiled and tore her blouse open, reaching in and grabbing the woman’s tits as though they were hidden toys to play with. There was a collective gasp as he spent a minute or two feeling the woman up, tugging her shirt down over her shoulders so that when he finally backed away, the bank teller was leaning up against the wall, tits bared for all to see. The assault wasn’t half as frightening to me as was the woman’s reaction, or rather lack of a reaction. Jamie simply sat there, eyes wide and lifeless, tits hanging out and rising and falling slowly with her breath. She drooled slightly and showed no signs of any thought, any concern over being the way she was. It was horribly simple, her mind had in fact been wiped.

Shorty looked at everyone, many of us now staring in stark fear at the man. “So you see, maybe pissing me off is not the best idea. Now as I said, the gun has two settings. The first, ‘mindwipe’ is probably the most generous setting I could use. At least with it, there’s no suffering, no struggle. Setting number two is much more fun, and I think Lewis here has just earned a demonstration of what can happen when I decide to get creative with that setting.”

“No, please, don’t hurt him, please....” Gina pleaded, her eyes welling up with tears.

Shorty again smiled, looking over at the two men by the doors and back at his taller partner. They all shared a short chuckle and I knew something bad was about to happen.

“Don’t worry about Lewis, Gina my dear.” Shorty said. “If I was you I’d be more concerned about yourself. You know, Gina is a lovely name, but really I think it would be much more suitable for say a .... whore.”

Saying this, the man punched a couple of buttons on the side of his gun and pointed it directly at the blonde woman. Before any of us could even change our expressions, he zapped the poor woman right in the chest with it, her eyes glowing a soft green that matched the color of beam the gun expelled. She slumped back against the wall, breathing heavily, Lewis staring on in complete shock.

“You bastard, you fucking bastard, what did you do to her, what the hell did you do?” The man said, shaking his wife, trying to get any reaction from her limp form.

Laughing, Shorty responded. “Oh, wait and see, I’m sure we’ll all enjoy the new Gina much better. The second setting on this gun is ‘Mindwarp’ and as I said it is much more fun to use. It leaves your mind completely intact but with adjustments which I can control based on whatever whim I am feeling. Say I think someone would be better off as a complete and total slut, I just adjust the settings and ‘boom’ you’re now sluts.”

Again, saying this Shorty punched a few buttons on the side of his gun and aimed it across those of us in the bank, settling on the two college girls. He fired away twice, zapping each one of them and catching them completely by surprise. They slumped against the wall, their panicked crying instantly silenced.

“Say I’d like some bimbos with more brains than dear Jamie, but brains only focused on serving a man. I simply make the settings and ‘presto’ instant bimbos.”

He fired this time over at two of the bank tellers, their bodies instantly glowing a slight green hue for just a moment. We were all paralyzed with fear at this point, Amy staring out, her hair now hanging wildly in her eyes. It seemed Shorty had a short temper and even shorter time limit he intended to be here. He was firing wildly for a few seconds, the gun looking quite loose in his hands as he laughed and looked back at Lewis.

“And say I think someone pissed me off and deserves a dirty whore for a wife, well then that’s what I give them. Gina, are you with us again?”

I looked over and saw the blonde lift her chin from her chest. Her eyes were wide but there was something far different from fear behind those eyes. This woman suddenly looked quite aroused by the whole situation. Her nipples stood at attention, pressing out from her shirt, and her hands instantly came up and loosened her ponytail. Shaking her head, Gina looked over at Lewis, his eyes intensely focused on every little nuance of his wife’s appearance. She smiled at him, sitting up straight and arching her back just a little.

“Gina,” He asked. “Are you okay?”

The blonde had glanced around at everyone else in the bank and then stared deep into Lewis’ eyes. Reaching up, she grabbed at the collar of her shirt and yanked hard, harder than I would have thought possible given her rather petite frame. The shirt shredded down the middle about six inches, giving us all a nice view of some very deep cleavage.

“Of course I’m not okay, honey.” Gina said. “You know darn well, I’m not okay if I don’t have a cock inside me.”

I think I let my jaw drop at that point but I’m still not too clear on all the details. I just know that in the next few minutes, Gina demonstrated just how much of a whore she’d become. The blonde woman not only managed to stand up and slide her panties down her legs, but also kicked her husband away when he tried intervening in what she called ‘a little business’ with Shorty. I watched Gina unzip Shorty’s pants and discover that not all of him was short. In fact, he seemed quite ready when the young woman, who previously had looked wholesome and sweet, shoveled his cock down her throat and performed one of the most public and indecent blow jobs I’d ever even imagined.

Again and again, Gina bobbed up and down off that cock, inhaling it, licking it, sucking on it like a popsicle. She smacked her chin into his crotch, her long blonde hair now free to bounce and shake along with her large breasts now much more on display. As she swallowed Shorty’s cum and looked over at his taller partner wantonly, Lewis quietly sank against the wall, his world shattered and his mind appearing to have snapped all on its own.

We all heard a couple of moans and Shorty straightened up, holding the gun at the ready. “Looks like our little sluts are embracing their new lives.” He laughed.

I leaned forward and looked to my left, past the two businessmen. Sure enough the two college girls were getting right to it, having already removed each other’s tops. One was a blonde, the other a redhead and both were currently tongue deep in the other’s mouth, moaning and smacking each other as they got worked up and clearly aroused. The businessmen were staring at the two in a sort of morbid fascination, both of the men actually seeming to smile as the topless make-out session escalated. As the two girls parted and looked over at the men, they giggled and began kissing again.

“Why don’t you men enjoy them, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind sharing, would you girls?”

The redhead looked up at Shorty and grinned wickedly. “Oh no, please fuck us, just so long as we get filled with all your thick hot sperm.”

The blonde spoke up suddenly. “Unless of course they want to spray their seed all over us, that’d be cool too.”

Again I watched as two innocent girls, well maybe previously innocent girls, descended into a place I had once known. The men seemed perfectly content to dominate these mindwarped girls, one of the businessmen making the blonde bend over doggy style on the floor as he unzipped, revealed his hard cock, and promptly shoved it inside her. There was no second thought on his part as the slutty college girl happily accepted the porking he chose to give her. Her tits shook violently with the pounding and he soon was groaning and gritting his teeth as he fucked the girl. Her redheaded friend and fellow slut, was already pumping herself up and down on and off the other man’s cock as he lay flat on the floor not two feet away from me.

I watched and held my daughter close as both men used and abused the young girls. The fact that their minds hadn’t even been affected and they were simply taking advantage of two young girls never left my mind. This is what some men did, they got off on young sluts, no matter how they became the sluts they were. When I turned away from the orgasming pairs next to me, I saw yet another sight that reminded me how serious this all was.

Gina was now on her back, skirt raised up to her bare midriff and legs spread wide as one of the two men guarding the door sliced down into her, sending his cock deep inside her belly with every brutal thrust. She arched her back and thrust her substantial tits, now fully exposed and red from all the fondling the men had done, up into the air. She looked back upside down at her husband and winked at him. Lewis nearly looked ready to cry as he watched his wife get fucked not ten feet in front of him. Gina opened her mouth in a low moan and tried to get Lewis’ attention.

“Ohhh... Yes... Oh don’t worry honey, you can still fuck me if you want, it’s just business, gotta keep the money rolling in you know.”

As Gina and the two college girls got a nice filling load of semen up inside them, I looked across at the line of bank tellers. The two bimbos were now happily twirling their blonde hair and looking around like brainless twits. One of them looked to the remaining man next to them, the only non-female bank employee.

Shorty looked their way also and grinned. “Looks like the bimbos have needs as well, have fun, just remember the dumber the blonde, the dumber the kids you’ll have.”

“Oooohh, I want kids,” One of the blonde tellers said.

“Me too, me too, let’s get kids,” The other replied, both of them practically bouncing off the floor with stupid flirty movements.

One of the women looked suddenly confused, her face scrunched in concentration. “But where do we get kids?”

“Gee, you know, I don’t really know.” The other woman said in a high-pitched voice.

Shorty was standing there folding his arms, his face showing clearly how much he enjoyed the idiotic conversation. “Ladies, I believe the man there can help you get kids.” He said, egging them on.

“Oooh, really, can you give us kids?” One teller said.

“Goody, give us kids, give us kids.”

The man seemed reluctant to move and simply stared at his formerly intelligent coworkers now begging for children. Shorty sighed and made some adjustments on his gun, pointing it at the man. “I really hate to have to step in here, but it looks like these poor bimbos will never get what they want otherwise.”

He fired the gun from across the room, the blinding green beam enveloping the male bank employee. Instantly he slumped back and looked dazed for about a minute or so. During this time, I tried to ignore the sounds of pleasure from the two sluts nearby, currently each eating the other out as the businessmen lay there fondling and caressing whatever part of the two girl’s bodies they could grab hold of. I watched the man next to the bimbos. He appeared somewhere between drunk and sleepy as they both crawled over in front of him and began shaking him.

“Are you like okay, wakey wakey.” One of the bimbo tellers said.

The man suddenly lifted up and sat straight, his eyes instantly looking very focused.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” The man said. “Now let’s give you both babies.”

I watched with strange detachment as the man grabbed each of the blonde women and kissed them, fondling their bodies and ridding them of any unnecessary clothing. In moments, he was fucking one woman on the floor as the other patiently waited her turn, tweaking her own aroused nipples. It was as though the man were a machine. He fucked and fucked, driving down into the woman’s cunt harder and harder, never saying a thing. Shorty and his other men stared on in enjoyment as the public mating progressed. The male bank employee appeared to have outstanding stamina as he poured his sperm into one woman and then the other, each time making sure the woman he wasn’t fucking was elevating her hips above her chest so they could get the babies they wanted so desperately.

“Mom, what’s going to happen to us?” Amy asked me, pulling me back from my staring.

I looked over at her, my sweet innocent baby girl, and had no idea what to say. Shorty interrupted us and we realized there weren’t many left in the bank who hadn’t slipped into depravity yet.

“Now, it looks like our recruitment is going to have to focus on you three.” He said, indicating my daughter and me, along with Lewis, who sniveled up against the wall, watching his wife openly try to sell herself to Shorty’s taller partner.

Pacing back and forth, Shorty appeared to be taking some time to think, but in my mind he was simply adding to the torture I knew he enjoyed so much. He stopped and looked down at Lewis, shaking his head.

“Well, in my organization there isn’t room for men who don’t know how to act like men, so that cuts you out right away. Besides, I think Gina’s gonna need a good pimp to help her collect all the money she earns on her back.” Shorty moved over in front of my daughter and me.

“That leaves you two. Well, we only have room for one and while I see potential in both of you, I really must say age plays a factor here.” Turning and walking away, the man reached down and adjusted his gun’s settings.

“ So I guess that means I take you girly.” He said turning and firing his gun right at Amy.

I didn’t think about what I did at that instant, I simply did it. When the time comes to make decisions like that, you have to simply take action and deal with the consequences later. That is just what I did, throwing myself in front of my daughter and absorbing most of the blast from Shorty’s gun. A little bit did strike right into Amy’s shoulder but most of it struck me square in the chest.

I like to think now that that is when I first understood what being Zigzag was all about, stepping in front of the truck so to speak. All I know is that the gun affected me a lot more than it affected Amy, but it did strike us both, at least somewhat.

When we both came to, it seemed like hours had passed but clearly it was only a few minutes as the bank tellers were still on a desperate quest for babies and the two college sluts were already mounting the businessmen again for some more sloppy fucking.

“Are you okay?” I asked Amy, holding her and trying to look into her eyes.

My daughter looked only the least bit different. She wasn’t quite so afraid looking anymore. If anything I almost would say she looked curious, interested in something, and that’s when she said the words I never thought I’d hear from her mouth.

“I’m good mom, you want me to lick your pussy?”

I sat back stunned, my mind feeling strange and slightly loopy but absolutely horrified at what she’d just said. As I shook my head and stared at Amy, I saw her reach up and begin fondling her tits. She squeezed them and even reached under her shirt and pinched at her nipples, making them hard. I tried to babble something to her but ended up simply staring as my sweet innocent daughter slowly worked herself into a furor, stuffing one hand down her skirt and continuing to grope her tits with the other.

Looking at Shorty, I found my voice, just long enough to ask. “What... what happened to her?”

Shorty was checking something on the side of his gun, his face pursed in frustration as he sighed and looked over at the two of us.

“You interfered, that’s what happened. By taking most of the shot, you broke up the blast, creating an anomaly we’ve been meaning to deal with. You see I was only shooting her with the obedience adjustment, meaning she’d be forever loyal to our cause. I wasn’t intending to make her a slut, but unfortunately when the blast is interrupted this tends to happen.”

“She’s a slut?” I asked, my mind whirling.

“Not for long, the effect is temporary. She’ll be herself in an hour or two, three hours tops. Of course not when I shoot her with the obedience setting one more time. Then she’ll be my loyal apprentice and join my cause. I only have enough juice for one last shot and unfortunately my partners’ guns aren’t really equipped for recruiting yet, so stay out of this lady.”

I watched Shorty raise the gun and looked over at Amy, currently working her clit as she moaned and tugged on her young tits. She looked like the lowest slut, a completely depraved teenage girl. Suddenly I had a flashback, I saw myself at seventeen, behaving much the same as she was now. I knew my life had once again zigzagged back to where it was before and I couldn’t let Amy fall into the same fate. I had to stop this, I had to do for her what a simple dog and best friend had once done for me.

As if in slow motion, I shouted “Noooo!” and pushed my daughter hard to the side, knocking her over and shoving her three feet away as the blast of green light filled my chest with energy. I slumped to the floor, my eyes never leaving Amy’s and for just a second I thought I saw something other than the temporary slut she’d become. I thought I saw a look that I must’ve given Zigzag those many years before when I turned and saw him taking the force of the truck that ended his life. It was a look of love, real love, something that only a moment of sacrifice can sometimes reveal.

I passed out and when I woke I was in a van, speeding down a dusty road. I have never seen my daughter again, but I know she’s okay. I spend my days loyally recruiting and following the insane instructions of Shorty and those other men in his group. I have no choice in the matter and if I ever get close to thinking of betraying their organization, they remind me of what could happen and I maintain the obedience my mind seems to now thrive on.

Sometimes your life takes a sudden turn, a zigzag of sorts, and when that happens you have to roll with the punches and hold onto whatever hope you still have left. My hope is simple, that my daughter makes something of herself, that my sacrifice serves to keep her life in order just like Zigzag tried to do for me once long ago. I hope that’s the way it worked out, but I can’t be certain. Nothing in my life has been certain.

The End