The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Recent Additions

The next update will be the weekend of 25 May 2024.

Anal Submission Universe: Emma and Claudia (new)
by Morrigara (mc ff bd ds)
In a world where anal stimulation opens your mind to be manipulated and exploited, Emma is trying to keep her own mind hers. But a discovery one night brings her into the claws of her room-mate Claudia and into a descent of bondage, anal stimulation and forced submission.
Arillia (1 new chapter)
by Illuminati Architect (mc mf ff md fd ma ex hm ft)
A princess is interrupted by a voice that seems to believe that she is part of a VR game.
Armored Heart: Tamed Soul (1 new chapter)
by The Old Guard (mc ff mf)
Celia Evergleam is a mercenary warrior making her way though life the best she can in the wake of terrible tragedy. A seemingly normal guild quest sends her into a world of magic and control she may find herself unwilling to ever leave.
The Asters (1 new chapter)
by MagicShoppe (mc mf ff md fd ex ft hu)
Diane believes she likes to be in charge. But does she really?
Best Laid Plans: A St. Mercury Story (new)
by Shadra (mc ff)
To Mary Tennyon, life at St. Mercury’s Academy was about being at the top. But there were still some that failed to recognize her greatness. Things would change when she learned an embarrassing secret about her rival, but it seems her rival has another secret to share.
Campus Life With Cloud (new)
by Luciola (mc ff mf fd md)
Cloud notices some suspicious hypnotic activity on campus, she investigates, and gets caught up in a larger conspiracy of hypnotic control. Will she be able to navigate her way through it, or will she end up as just another hypnotized slave?
Cinematic Debut (1 new chapter)
by J. Darksong and Second Chair (mc mf ff md fd cb)
After four years in solitary confinement for attempting to enslave all of River City’s strongest and most beautiful heroines, Sabrina Cross is released early for good behavior into the care of Eugene Frasier. Given a clean slate, she decides to use her newfound abilities to become the city’s newest protector. Along the way, she finds out that, even with powers that make you nearly invulnerable and superhuman, the life of a heroine isn’t always easy...
Corrupting Little Sister (1 new chapter)
by Aiden (mc mf md in)
Luke corrupts his innocent little sister using hypnosis, turning her into his slave.
Diet (Pan) (1 new chapter)
by Pan (mc mf md in)
Cynthia wants to lose weight, so her brother Daniel offers to hypnotize her.
Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy (1 new chapter)
by 321 (mc mf md sf)
Two bumbling aliens arrive on Earth with dreams of striking it rich by turning college girls into mindless sex slaves. But getting rich quick isn’t as easy as it seems.
Experimentation and Exploration (1 new chapter)
by J. Darksong (mc mf ff md fd ft)
A young man recounts a tale from his past, a coming-of-age story, where he and his friends explore their sexual kinks and experiment with hypnosis.
Fertility Plague (Gregory Michelson) (new)
by Gregory Michelson (mc mf ff md gr)
A mysterious plant. Two college students with a “plan”. Pretty soon, the whole college is going to be experiencing changes of the fertile king...
Final Flu Shanghai (1 new chapter)
by James Adling (mc mf)
An intelligent virus decides it needs one man to breed, as much as possible.
Forged in the Foundry (new)
by Sammynona (mc ff ds ft ex)
Sasha’s friend promises that her gym will finally help her get in shape. She doesn’t mention the special uniforms that they all wear, or the music that will turn her into a mindless fitness drone.
The Foundling (1 new chapter)
by Bamagan (mc mf ff fd ds in ex)
A family adopts a nineteen-year-old girl who shows up on their doorstep one morning. She seduces the members one by one, against their better judgement all the while, and then convinces them to be a family that shares their love more freely.
Her Own Path (new)
by Taplay (mc ff)
Sophia’s always been talented with hypnosis, but her family has restricted her ability to grow all her life. She devises a plan to get away from her family and pursue a greater understanding of hypnosis. But what awaits her in the rest of the world?
I, Wife (1 new chapter)
by Yazzers (mc mf md)
Janey gets a new job that requires her to have a microchip implanted in her head. After a malfunction accidentally gives her husband complete control over her, the happy couple discover a new fun kink. However, once Janey’s boss learns what has happened, he will stop at nothing to get Janey back under his control.
Insurrection — N.C.U. (1 new chapter)
by Sleepy Hypno (mc ff)
Rayne convinces a skeptical Klaire to go to a meeting of the S.L.E.E.P. Sorority, and while she is there Rayne makes a rather poignant decision.
Into the Life of Brian (new)
by Arael (mc mf md)
Brian suddenly gets the realization that he can alter reality.
It Runs in the Family (1 new chapter)
by Sammynona (mc ff in ma hm)
Connie’s secretly in love with her best friend Tara. But also Tara’s older sister Jane. And their young mother Michelle too. It was always an impossible dream to make the Silva family into her own harem of lovers, until she found out that Tara’s grandmother was a hypnotist.
Love Ring (1 new chapter)
by Adrienne (mc mf md in)
Jason forces his sister to fall in love with him using a magical ring.
The Memories of Others (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf md in)
Prof Thom Lars Arud has lost his daughter Ada. With the aid of his assistant Beret (who is secretly in love with the Professor) he uses his knowledge of genetics to recreate his daughter—as a clone.
Old Enemy (1 new chapter)
by S. B. (mc mf ff fd sf)
The alien known as “Marilyn” is on vacation in The Bahamas when she learns of the presence of another alien species in the area, but what are they up to?
A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned (1 new chapter)
by scifiscribbler (mc mf ff md ma gr cb)
Conflict erupts in D.C. as multiple mind controllers take steps to gain power in the political system.
The Pill (new)
by GDMex (mc mf md)
After arguing with his wife about having children, William decides to use a different method to convince her to get pregnant.
Porno in Plano (new)
by Hypnofur (mc mf md)
The move to Texas has been hard on a young couple. They’ve been looking for things to re-ignite their fire. What they’ve found might burn them.
Quaranteam: Aisling’s Antics (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc mf ff md fd)
In this Quaranteam spinoff, Aisling tells the story of how she entered Andy’s orbit, and how she established her place as the unofficial First Among Equals among the rest of Andy’s soon to be wives.
Quaranteam: North West (1 new chapter)
by BreaktheBar (mc mf md)
To combat the deadly DuoHalo virus, the government will change the lives of Harrison Black and his friends out in the hills of Oregon. In return, Harrison finds a new purpose to his life in the midst of losing his family history.
Rebalancing the Scales (new)
by Mancityblue (mc mf hm)
Have you ever considered that there are a subset of humanity that get everything their own way? Is it good genetics? Is it luck? Maybe a mixture? This story is about one guy who has decided that an unfair universe needs a little rebalancing.
The Retcon (new)
by New Before Old (mc mf md ma ds sf)
When a brilliant inventor tried to create a world where all women were kept in submissive servitude to men, society rejected him and put him on trial. But what they didn’t know was that one of his inventions was a time machine. Now he is going to rewrite human history into his own vision, and fuck a lot of women along the way.
Sex Therapy (1 new chapter)
by The Pen Is Mightier (mc mf md ma)
Eager to save her marriage, Alexis begins attending sex therapy sessions. Fortunately for her, the doctor knows exactly how to help.
Spellbinders Saga: Volume III: Life and Mind (new)
by Arthur N. Owen (mc mf ff md fd)
David and Kelly thought they were done with Malcolm and the controller’s life now that they’ve settled down. Unfortunately, Malcolm and the controller’s life are not done with them!
Tales of the Wolf (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf md)
Alex is a reverse-werewolf, who takes on human form on a full moon.
The Toy’s Toy (1 new chapter)
by Ice Bear (mc mf md fd hu)
A brainwashed sex slave is uprooted from her blissful harem life and abandoned at her Master’s wholesome former buddy’s house. She needs to corrupt him before she goes crazy from boredom—but politely. Master’s orders.
Victoria’s Vanishing Volition (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff md fd)
A successful lawyer finds herself serving a client in ways she hadn’t anticipated, but is very happy to, and satisfied in more ways than one with this particular service arrangement.
Washing Up (new)
by Kotei Blaise (mc mm)
An anthology of men undergoing life-altering changes after using a new soap.
The Wellington House (new)
by TheHandsThatLead (mc mf md gr bd)
Charlotte is going to The Wellington House for a well deserved getaway, at least well deserved in her opinion.
Whoropticon (1 new chapter)
by Fine_tuner (mc mf md fd in la gr)
Who’s really watching who? Ask yourself this question before you log onto the webcam site Whoropticon. Answer wrongly and your whole life will change.
Who’s A Pretty Toy Then? (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff mm md in)
A magician hypnotist takes control of a birthday party to carry out his own form of perverted magic.
You’re Late for Dance Class (2 new chapters)
by Hokan (mc ff mf fd md ft)
Caronline is compelled to join a dance studio that she passes on her way home from work each day.
Zombimbo (new)
by Jukebox (mc ma)
When a wave of physical and mental transformations breaks out on campus, Anastasia and her friends have to find somewhere to hole up to escape the hordes of ditzy, horny women. But is anywhere truly safe?
Amor Ex Machina (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc ff md fd)
Tim Caselli has just inherited a rogue AI that’s hellbent on playing matchmaker and understanding the human condition. Can he teach her right from wrong while still living to tell the tale?
Aria (new)
by Second Chair (mc ff ds in)
Aria discovers that her voice has become very convincing.
Arillia (1 new chapter)
by Illuminati Architect (mc mf ff md fd ma ex hm ft)
A princess is interrupted by a voice that seems to believe that she is part of a VR game.
Armored Heart: Tamed Soul (1 new chapter)
by The Old Guard (mc ff mf)
Celia Evergleam is a mercenary warrior making her way though life the best she can in the wake of terrible tragedy. A seemingly normal guild quest sends her into a world of magic and control she may find herself unwilling to ever leave.
The Asters (1 new chapter)
by MagicShoppe (mc mf ff md fd ex ft hu)
Diane believes she likes to be in charge. But does she really?
The Bedford Horror X — Let’s Be Frank (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf md in)
Frank attempts to increase his control of the town.
Bimbo Book Club (new)
by kiwibat (mc mf md gr)
Wendy, a suburban soccer mom, finds herself on a journey of self-discovery when her friend Julie introduces a provocative new book to their conservative book club.
Book of Desire (2 new chapters)
by Gregory Michelson (mc mf ff md ma gr)
A lonely librarian finds a magical book that tells a sexy tale—one she won’t simply read, but be a part of... and Linda isn’t going to be the last woman granted the Book of Desire...
Breast Intentions: Helping the City (new)
by Cheesecake Concentrate (mc mf fd)
Helena Haiden is a hypnotherapist who sees the best in everyone. She is also extremely busty, but this has nothing to do with her practice. How will she respond when an innocent client is in immediate danger?
Cinematic Debut (2 new chapters)
by J. Darksong and Second Chair (mc mf ff md fd cb)
After four years in solitary confinement for attempting to enslave all of River City’s strongest and most beautiful heroines, Sabrina Cross is released early for good behavior into the care of Eugene Frasier. Given a clean slate, she decides to use her newfound abilities to become the city’s newest protector. Along the way, she finds out that, even with powers that make you nearly invulnerable and superhuman, the life of a heroine isn’t always easy...
A Daughter Dilemma (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff mm md in)
A couple looking for their missing daughter at her psychologist’s, learn of him previously conditioning them, along with their daughter, to comply with his every perverted demand.
Diet (Pan) (1 new chapter)
by Pan (mc mf md in)
Cynthia wants to lose weight, so her brother Daniel offers to hypnotize her.
Experimentation and Exploration (1 new chapter)
by J. Darksong (mc mf ff md fd ft)
A young man recounts a tale from his past, a coming-of-age story, where he and his friends explore their sexual kinks and experiment with hypnosis.
Family Matters (2 new chapters)
by tomozco (mc mm in)
A medical student rents a room from a Marine and his two sons.
Final Flu Shanghai (new)
by James Adling (mc mf)
An intelligent virus decides it needs one man to breed, as much as possible.
Flying Business (new)
by Sissy Pip (mc mf ds hm)
When a premature ejaculating cuckold is overwhelmed by a sexy blonde air steward on a business trip, he sees an opportunity to bag a trophy bimbo for the BNWO and his Black Master.
The Foundling (1 new chapter)
by Bamagan (mc mf ff fd ds in ex)
A family adopts a nineteen-year-old girl who shows up on their doorstep one morning. She seduces the members one by one, against their better judgement all the while, and then convinces them to be a family that shares their love more freely.
Helpless at Hogwartz — Hypnosis Log (new)
by Sleepy Hypno (mc mf md)
An already heavily hypnotized SleepyGirl, goes into another trance involving a power hungry professor at the school for Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The Hotel’s Mistress: Muze Takes Control (new)
by DannysFemdomFables (mc mf fd)
Muze, armed with unyielding determination and irresistible allure, demands an audience with the hotel’s manager, intent on securing the presidential suite.
I, Wife (1 new chapter)
by Yazzers (mc mf md)
Janey gets a new job that requires her to have a microchip implanted in her head. After a malfunction accidentally gives her husband complete control over her, the happy couple discover a new fun kink. However, once Janey’s boss learns what has happened, he will stop at nothing to get Janey back under his control.
In Control (Reversal) (1 new chapter)
by GDMex (mc mf ff md in)
Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.
The Intern-Journalist (1 new chapter)
by Rinky Dink (mc mf md)
An internationally renowned investigative journalist has her sights on WFEM and Steven, just as things are getting complicated at the station.
A Jewel of Many Facets (new)
by DazzlingLady (mc ff mf fd)
Mercedes Jewel takes stock of her life and decides how she wants to move forward after the defeat of Jonathan Creel.
A Kiss So Deadly (1 new chapter)
by Trixie Adara (mc ff bd ds)
When her wife goes missing, Detective Miranda Knox investigates and gets trapped in a cult of witches looking to corrupt women with symbiotes for a sinister master plan.
Love Pill: Generations (1 new chapter)
by Aiden (mc mf md in)
Dylan’s mother and sisters fall madly in love with him after swallowing a love pill.
Love Ring (new)
by Adrienne (mc mf md in)
Jason forces his sister to fall in love with him using a magical ring.
Matt and the Hunters (1 new chapter)
by Lookintomyeyesboy (mc mm)
Matt finds out he has the power to make men do whatever he wants and turn them into his slaves... and that some people want to kill him for that power.
Mesmer-Melodies: Fuck Season (new)
by Arthur N. Owen (mc mf ff md fd)
Elmo is on the hypno-hunt, and Harriet and Mallory will go to great lengths not to be his prey.
Mesmer-Melodies: Of Birds, Hands and Bushes (new)
by Arthur N. Owen (mc mf md fd)
Tom will do anything to be with beautiful singer Diane. Too bad her brother is so protective.
A Mom & Son in Therapy (new)
by Chrysostomon (mc mf ff fd in)
Lilith Qarînah is a therapist (and non-human). She is going to ‘help’ Beth Collins and her son Brad.
Naked Like the Moon (new)
by Jukebox (mc mf ff fd cb)
Veena confronts Korina Psyche for the first time in this flashback tale.
New Rival (new)
by Taplay (mc ff)
Ashley and her friends stumble across a plot of a hypnotist attempting to take over their whole university. Will they be able to stop them, or will they fall prey to this plan with everyone else?
New Sales Horizons (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf mm md)
A sales team are introduced to new methods in selling with the aid of a mind control technique, unaware that they are the initial subjects in a field test to show its effectiveness.
No Strings Attached (scifiscribbler) (1 new chapter)
by scifiscribbler (mc mf md ma)
A college student takes up the violin, rekindles an old celebrity crush, and learns to make beautiful music on another instrument.
Objectification Artist (new)
by All These Roadworks (mc mf md)
Pretty journalist Carly interviews an artist known for making art out of beautiful, naked women.
Owning the Chief Exec (new)
by In Cognito (mc mf ff md)
A Health Trust Chief Executive learns too late of the control over female staff a newly appointed psychiatrist is having, becoming herself a willing participant in his perverted desires.
A Pack Of His Own (1 new chapter)
by Corrupting Power (mc mf md sf)
A Midwestern college student begins to wonder if the physiological changes he’s experiencing are tied to the increased amount of attention he’s getting from women on campus...
Reflection (Kallie) (new)
by Kallie (mc ff in)
An unethical hypnotist finds out that her new girlfriend has a twin brother, and takes it as an opportunity to create a matching pair.
Serving the Gentlemen’s Club (4 new chapters)
by tomozco (mc mm ft)
Ron is compelled to load a special app on his phone, and soon finds himself visiting an exclusive club.
Sex Therapy (1 new chapter)
by The Pen Is Mightier (mc mf md ma)
Eager to save her marriage, Alexis begins attending sex therapy sessions. Fortunately for her, the doctor knows exactly how to help.
A Sign of Evil (1 new chapter)
by S. B. (mc ff)
Lila Walters, a good witch, finds herself entangled in a fight for the minds and souls of those she loves the most.
The Sleepover (GDMex) (1 new chapter)
by GDMex (mc mf md)
After Alice receives a call from her boyfriend, plans for a sleepover at her house completely change.
Tame (new)
by MoldedMind (mc mf md)
Lena meets an older man who gets her thinking in a completely different way.
Teacher’s Pet (GigglingGoblin) (1 new chapter)
by GigglingGoblin (mc ff)
A TA confronts a professor who has been taking advantage of her students.
The Toy’s Toy (1 new chapter)
by Ice Bear (mc mf md fd hu)
A brainwashed sex slave is uprooted from her blissful harem life and abandoned at her Master’s wholesome former buddy’s house. She needs to corrupt him before she goes crazy from boredom—but politely. Master’s orders.
Whoropticon (new)
by Fine_tuner (mc mf md fd in la gr)
Who’s really watching who? Ask yourself this question before you log onto the webcam site Whoropticon. Answer wrongly and your whole life will change.
Winter’s Tale (1 new chapter)
by Yalam (mc ff ds)
Young, half-elf twins, Summer and Winter, living on the fringes of civilisation, find their interest in a white-haired stranger slowly turning into an obsession.

What Previously Was Recent