The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AOB—the proper way to conclude a meeting?

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 2

Colin was delighted with the morning’s work. Real bonding and team building he called it. There was a more relaxed attitude, a greater acceptance of Lynda’s opinions and her insistence on her own plans. They already knew she was good but seeing her in a different light gave them a feeling of superiority. Had they not now seen her almost unclothed, had they not seen her mount the special stool and orgasm right in front of their eyes? Had not many of them touched the very wet dildo sticking up from the bar stool after Lynda had vacated it? The team was, even so, anxious for more. Colin was happy to oblige. He spoke again to Adrian Brightly who, in turn, had another interview with Lynda.

The team, ready at the conference table for the fortnightly team meeting, were disappointed to see Lynda enter the conference room fully clothed. They had been, and discussion amongst several had been warm on the subject, hopeful of seeing her in just her high heels. A few looked reproachfully at Colin who pointedly ignored them and got on with the meeting. After an hour or so, as was customary, Colin suggested a coffee break. He took personal charge of handing out the coffee. Naturally and politely he asked Lynda first, “Coffee Lynda?”

“No thanks, Colin.”

“Water, juice?”

“Not really. I fancy something a little salty.”

There was silence in the room, an instant expectant silence. This was not an usual reply from Lynda. Something was amiss, something was afoot, something likely to be very interesting. The men were a little slow in grasping the import of Lynda’s phrase but realisation dawned.

“Salty? I don’t think we have anything. Let me see, the only thing I can think we have here would be, well it would be semen. Would that do?

“Oh yes please!”

“In a glass or fresh from the source?”

“Source please, I like my spunk hot.”

“Alex, could you oblige?”

“Huh?” Alex was somewhat nonplussed. Surely Colin did not mean for him to get his penis out in front of everybody?

“Could you serve Lynda please,” said Colin a little more sternly.

Alex had become hard, as had his colleagues, as soon as he detected something was about to happen but the prospect of having to pull his cock out of his trousers in front of the other men had an unnerving and softening effect. “Colin, I...”

“Alex—get your cock out now and serve the lady.”

The others were looking at him, smiling a little at his discomfort but anxious to see Lynda’s lips closing around a penis. Their own cocks strained against material.

There was little else for Alex to do but unbutton his fly. He prided himself on the quality of his tailoring. Not for him the modern zip but a series of fly buttons. This lengthened the process. Lynda stood waiting. The buttons undone, Alex fished inside and pulled out his semi-hard cock. It half hung out of his trousers. Alex felt very embarrassed standing there with his penis poking out of his trousers, however well tailored they were. He looked at his colleagues—but they were looking at Lynda. What would her reaction be?

Lynda hitched up her trousers from the knee and knelt in front of Alex.

Colin spoke again, “Alex really, manners. Open it for Lynda.”

“Huh?”

“Pull your foreskin back.”

Alex lifted his cock with his right hand, it was even limper now and pulled back the sheath of skin exposing the pale pink acorn head. Lynda smiled, nodded, reached out and held Alex’s penis between her right forefinger and thumb just below the head, lent forward opening her lips and took the head between her lips. Alex felt the warmth of her mouth, an immediately licking tongue and a slight sucking. Looking down he could see Lynda’s head where he had never dreamt she would be and could see her lips wrapped around his cock. The flow of blood reversed and pumped back into his cock swelling it in Lynda’s mouth. She began to encourage it with her fingers tugging the retracted foreskin a little back and forth. She was anxious for her drink—hot, salty and satisfying.

“Coffee, Alex?”

Alex looked up surprised. Colin was offering him a cup of coffee. He took it.

“Mind you don’t spill any on Lynda’s hair.” Colin said in a matter of fact way. “That would scald.”

The others were standing around drinking coffee and watching Lynda at work. Colin began a conversation about last night’s episode of ‘Friends’ on the television. The discussion began slowly but it had been a funny episode and, despite the fascination of Lynda’s lips around Alex’s penis, views flowed. Alex, however, was silent. He was the least interested in the comedy show—his concentration was elsewhere—though he did sip his coffee.

“Did you see it Lynda?” asked Tom.

“Oh yes, never miss an episode if I can help it. I’ve several on DVD.” She spoke with Alex’s erect cock held carefully in her hand between her right thumb and forefinger, rather like you might hold a cigarette or rather large cigar. The head was shining wetly from Lynda’s mouth and as they watched a drip of semen, pre-cum as it is called, fell to the carpet. The incongruity of the situation added to the enjoyment of the male members of the team.

Hardly had Lynda’s lips closed again around Alex’s cock than his cup rattled in its saucer. Lynda was getting her drink.

The others watched Alex, Lynda kneeling in front of him, his eyes closed, shaking a bit but trying to hold his cup and saucer straight. After a moment or two his eyes opened and he smiled at the others a bit sheepishly but nodded his head—it had been good!

Lynda sucked to extract the last of Alex’s spend and began to get up letting the now wilting cock fall from her mouth.

Colin caught her eye, “Another?”

“Please, you don’t get much from one.”

“Could someone get Lynda another drink?”

Despite Alex’s initial reticence several of the other men stepped forward to help. They were gentlemen after all—keen to oblige a lady. Tom was quicker than the rest and had his penis out hard and in his hand before the rest had summoned courage. “Here you are Lynda.”

“Thanks Tom, kind of you.”

No sooner had she said this than she was on her knees again with Tom’s cock in her mouth and her hand around and stroking it, teasing it into producing a further mouthful. Lynda’s tongue caressed the cockhead, particularly licking the extra sensitive underside. To Tom it was a dream come true. Lynda was clearly no novice to the practice: indeed she seemed well practised which was not what Tom had expected. He had imagined her very much as a girl of all work and no play. Clearly this was not the case. The insistent tugging on his foreskin, the swirling of the warm, slightly rasping tongue on the smooth glans together with the erotic image of Lynda’s pretty lips around his cock were having the inevitable effect. Had Tom not already been excited by Lynda’s work on Alex it would have taken longer but much too early for him he felt his scrotum tightening as he built to ejaculation. He tried to hold back the spurt but it was not possible. He was coming—pulsing hot jets of semen into Lynda’s mouth. As always when he came he closed his eyes but he opened them as the pulsing slowed so that he could fix the image in his mind of Lynda’s lips holding his cock as he was actually coming. Later he wished he’d used the camera on his mobile phone but when he mentioned it to Colin his MD had said it was just as well he hadn’t as Lynda would have found that very odd. After all you don’t usually take a picture of a colleague drinking—taking a sip of coffee for example.

Tom’s penis softened and he could feel Lynda squeezing it between her lips as she pulled away from him, trying to extract the last drop that might still be in his urethra. Lynda smiled up at him as she got to her feet, “Mmm thanks, very salty.”

“Another drop,” asked James hopefully.

“Oh yes please,” replied Lynda getting down on her knees again in front of James and, before he had a chance to extract his penis, Lynda was pulling down his fly and reaching in to pull out his cock. Naturally it too was hard and being circumcised Lynda did not need to ‘open’ it. Being circumcised there was no foreskin to move to assist the service of her drink so Lynda slipped her hand into James’ fly and massaged his scrotum, feeling the plum shaped balls within the wrinkled skin. Once more she did not have to wait long for her drink and she soon found her mouth filling with gushes of hot viscous cum. It slipped easily down her throat, so much more satisfying than a harsh cup of coffee.

It was a rather longer coffee break than usual. Lynda seemed thirsty and went through all eight men, even Colin who had said to her, “have you had enough Lynda, I’m afraid I’ve only one left but you can have that.”

“Well I could drink another, that is unless anyone else would like...” Unsurprisingly nobody else did. Which was somewhat of a relief to Colin.

All the men were now finding it easier to work with Lynda. Yes she could still irritate but on the whole they did not mind. She might come up with an idea quicker than them, might put something better, might get impatient with them but in their mind’s eye they would see her without her trousers and with her fluffy curls exposed and a wooden phallus pumping in and out of her little pink nether lips, or see a different vision of her other lips encircling their own penis as they ejaculated. It gave the men a sense of proportion and definite superiority. But of course they desired more. They wanted to push their hard penises between her legs, feel the heat of her hidden moistness and make it wetter. They all wanted to fuck Lynda very much indeed.

“So,” said Adrian Brightly, “you and your colleagues now want Lynda to submit to intercourse? Now that is difficult. What business reason can there be for her to want to let you all insert your penises in her vagina and inseminate her? Spilling water down herself and being anxious not to interrupt the meeting for trivia was almost naturally her; forgetting her trousers was fairly simple to arrange, having trouble sitting down despite the, ah, impediment you could say was also simple; changing her drinking preferences was tricky: but intercourse? And I suppose your colleagues will be anxious to touch, or should I say grope, her breasts at the same time?”

“They did say something about that,” replied Colin dryly, “well, can you do it? No doubt if anyone can, you can.”

Adrian Brightly was amenable to flattery and, in any case, liked to rise to a challenge.

“Lynda has an idea to improve our meetings—to make them more productive and efficient time wise.” Colin was introducing an item for the agenda tabled by Lynda. The men listened and made notes but it had been a most disappointing meeting—they had sat and discussed the items on the agenda and drunk coffee and eaten biscuits just like an ordinary meeting. They had got used to very much better meetings with pleasant and exciting surprises. Now, worse still, they were going to have Lynda lecturing them on one of her pet ideas. An idea, no doubt, she had picked up on her part time MBA course. They listened with sinking hearts. The idea she presented, with enthusiasm, was meetings take too long because people were comfortable sitting. If meetings were held standing then there would be an encouragement to make them short. It would act as a stimulus to creative ideas and action. They should all stand in a circle rather than be around a table. Lynda’s explanation was rather more lengthy, but that was the essence.

“So,” said Colin, “you want everyone standing next meeting?”

“Yes, I’d like to try it. I’m sure it will result in better ideas, more stimulation and action.”

“Can I rely on you to keep us standing and if we seem to be tiring and drooping a bit you will keep the stimulation going?”

Several of the men came out of their despondency and looked at each other with surprised, amused or intrigued faces. Was there more to this than met the eye?

“You can count on me—I’m the ideas girl.”

“I’m sure we can. I’m sure we can.”