The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AOB—the proper way to conclude a meeting?

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 3

The day of the next meeting came around. Colin casually mentioned, in a matter of fact way, to his colleagues before the meeting that Lynda has asked if clothing could not be worn as it would make it much easier to run the meeting. This caused some raised eyebrows and questions that were unanswered. So it was that eight naked men came to be standing self consciously in the board room feeling the carpet under their naked feet and trying not to look at each other’s equipment. Apart from Colin, who was completely at ease, they were rather worried quite what Lynda’s reaction might be when she walked in.

Lynda bustled in fully clothed in her familiar trouser suit, air of urgency and bustle and with her usual quick smile grabbed her coffee and joined the circle.

Colin began, “Well here we all are again for our fortnightly meeting but under Lynda’s auspices we are trying a new approach and...”

“But no one is standing,” interrupted Lynda looking meaningfully at the eight soft penises pointing downwards, “I thought you’d have understood the idea. Everyone has to be standing. I thought you’d have got them hard so we could start straightway. Come on everyone get wanking otherwise this meeting is going to take longer than usual. You are completely missing the idea.” She sounded quite exasperated.

It was a very strange experience for the men. Not only were they naked in the presence of a clothed woman but she was telling them to masturbate. They looked at each other uncertain what to do. “Come on,” said Colin lifting his penis up and beginning to pull his foreskin up and down, “stand up lads!”

Slowly at first the others joined in.

“But how do we know if Lynda is standing?” said Alex who was quick on the uptake.

“Unlike you I had the foresight to work on myself beforehand,” said Lynda with some asperity. It’s called planning”. She looked around at the eight men all busy trying to bring themselves to erection. “Come on hurry up. The meeting needs to get started.”

Despite the embarrassment, actually masturbating with Lynda watching was quite a turn on and soon there was a rather strange circle of eight erect men and one clothed woman. The meeting could then begin but as the men’s concentration left their penises—well for a few moments anyway—they started to droop. Lynda was quick to notice and chide.

Colin reminded Lynda she had agreed the week before to ensure they remained standing and perhaps it was up to her to ensure sufficient stimulation.

“And are you actually still standing yourself, Lynda?” asked Alex repeating his question. “You seem very quick to criticise the rest of us but we have no proof that you are complying with the terms of your concept.”

“I think so,” but Lynda didn’t sound so sure, “my little man was certainly standing when I came in—and my nipples as well.”

“Hmm,” said Alex, “this idea of yours doesn’t seem to be working—even for you.”

Well that did it. Lynda’s judgement was being questioned. Her blouse and bra were off in a trice and once more the men saw Lynda’s pretty breasts and, yes, the nipples were certainly just about standing. This of course caused a general hardening around the circle. Penises pumping up from the horizontal to a standing position.

Alex did not seem prepared to leave his question alone, “I’m sorry Lynda but can we just clarify whether you are in fact standing. I can see our other colleagues are certainly standing, if I may say so, our MD most impressively.” This certainly brought a laugh from the men. “But we cannot check on your own status at present.”

Lynda looked rather uncomfortable with this. She did not at all like the idea that she was slipping up: equally it was evident she was having some struggle about proving the point. Colin was concerned that perhaps Adrian Brightly’s suggestions, his implanting of what was certainly a very odd and distorted version of normal behaviour—and indeed what holding a meeting standing up usually meant—were not holding and her mind was going to break free of the control Adrian Brightly had placed on it. But Colin need not have worried. Adrian Brightly’s subtle suggestions and control over Lynda held. It was too deeply implanted—too carefully constructed to fail.

“I’ll show you,” said Lynda and to her colleagues mutual delight she pulled off her trousers and panties, lent back against a table, lifted her bottom up so that it rested on the table and spread her legs wide. It was, of course, a sight the men had been wanting to see—they had seen everything else—the irritating Lynda’s sex exposed and open to their gaze.

“Well?” demanded Lynda.

Alex was bold, “It’s difficult to see, Lynda, may I touch?”

“If you must.”

Alex moved close to Lynda and peered at her exposed sex framed by fluffy fair curls. He was intrigued by the comparative smallness of her inner lips so different from his own wife’s which were much more substantial, quite long really, and which he rather liked to tease and pull with his own lips. Lynda’s sex was much more compact less complex and rather like an open pale pink clam. He was tempted to push the end of his forefinger into her, but wary because that would not be checking whether she was standing. He rather thought she was but, just to make sure, he touched Lynda with his forefinger just above her oval opening and let it slide up across her little pee hole and onto her clitoris. Yes there was a definite hardness there, like a tiny pea. Lynda was, if not standing, getting up off her chair. He rubbed gently and felt a further hardening.

“I think you are standing now Lynda.”

Lynda was off the table and back in the circle before Alex finished speaking anxious to resume the meeting. She had no worries about the others standing as they were very visibly doing just that. But as the meeting continued and the men’s attention turned to business they started once more to lose their hardness and cocks began to shorten and jerk downwards towards the floor. Lynda was aghast.

“You’ve got to stay standing for the meeting!”

“I’m sorry Lynda but I think I’ve got to delegate to you the task of keeping us standing. You did say you would ensure everyone remained standing and it would be up to you to ensure sufficient stimulation.”

Lynda could not easily stay in the circle and manually stimulate all the men, she could only reach those on either side of her. She soon found the easiest way was to rotate around the outside of the circle and reach in to pull on the cocks in turn. This way she maintained eye contact with various colleagues in turn, though not the ones she was stimulating, and could join in the discussion. It was a very bizarre but pleasurable experience for the men to stand in a circle facing their erect colleagues and not only feel but, when not being touched, see a female hand come between each in turn and pull on a cock. It meant that each was kept stimulated both by touch and the erotic image of occasionally seeing naked Lynda and her hand working colleagues’ penises. This was further enhanced when Alex asked if Lynda was still standing and she expressed concern that this might not still be so.

“May we assist you as necessary?”

And so as Lynda put her hand to work a cock the man put his hand back and between Lynda’s legs and played with her, stimulating and encouraging her clitoris. Indeed she received more stimulation than the men as she was continually receiving attention whereas the men received in turn enough to stay pleasurably erect but not enough to come. It was a good meeting, made the more so because Lynda’s ‘duties’ meant her dominance was broken as she was unable to speak or make her views felt as much as usual.

The end was reached. “AOB?” asked Colin.

“Just one thing,” said Alex,” I’ve been standing for about an hour and a quarter now. I think the way Lynda has held the meeting, indeed held us all, has been effective but an hour and a quarter is a long time to stand and...”

“You mean the meeting needs to come to a proper conclusion.”

“Do I?”

“Yes indeed. I am quite sure that is what you mean. That is right isn’t it, Lynda, in accordance with your meeting plan?”

“Of course,” said Lynda, “you need to come, that follows as night follows day, as you have been standing for such a long time. She looked at the men as if they had said something particularly obvious and stupid. “It would be quite wrong to leave you uncomfortable. You must come. The question is where? Well, we hardly want to mess the carpet do we?”

“So where do you suggest, Lynda?” asked Colin winking at the others.

“Why in me of course. You come—and that should make me come. We all come and the meeting is properly concluded.”

Colin beamed at his colleagues, “Well I think the MD should come first.”

Lynda was quickly back on the table, lying down, sex right at the edge of the table, feet resting either side, open and ready for intercourse. It was obvious to colleagues how ready and prepared she was. They could see she was very wet and, after all, they had been feeling and playing with this wetness with their fingers for the last half an hour or so. All Colin had to do, standing both as regards his feet and erection, was push his cock into Lynda. He glanced at his colleagues, who were gathered in a semi-circle around him, before turning back to look down at Lynda and watch as he sank his penis into her, slowly pushing the moist pinkness aside, enjoying both the sight and the feeling of hot wetness enveloping his penis. Already as he entered he was ready to come but he did not want to hurry the experience however much his colleagues might wish him to get on with it and let them have their turn. He rocked backwards and forwards at no great speed for a few minutes, occasionally glancing at his colleagues. A few of them were unable to resist stroking their own cocks not so much to maintain hardness, because the erotic vision of the exposed Lynda was doing that, but simply for the pleasure of the stimulation.

Colin lent a little forward and took hold of Lynda’s breasts, feeling their firmness and the little points of hardness in the palms of his hands as he rocked his penis backwards and forwards inside her. The hour’s preparation, the steady manual work by Lynda had charged him well. With a grimace, easily interpreted by his colleagues as indicating one of their turns was imminent, he began to come spurting once, twice... six times into Lynda.

The withdrawn penis still stood stiffly. It glistened with Lynda’s wetness but the head was now coated in a creamy whiteness and from the tip dripped more.

“James next I think.”

James stepped forward, pausing to admire his now close view of Lynda’s swollen pudenda. Taking himself in hand he pointed the smooth purple head of his cock at Lynda’s entrance and eased himself inside. He slipped easily into the smooth sheath. It felt very good to be in Lynda after a morning’s standing and stimulation. Holding her thighs he pushed back and forth, gliding in Lynda’s now enhanced wetness, his shaft shining with moisture as it appeared and disappeared into her. He put his hand on her mons stroking the silky fair curls. The profusion of blond curly hairs, they really did curl more the closer they were to the slit. He ran his finger down the divide watching the hairs move and felt the change from dryness to wetness the further his finger dropped down the little valley. The regular sliding motion was very enjoyable. He brought his penis out until it almost fell from Lynda, the purple head showing, before he pushed slowly back in. He could feel the swing of his balls as he moved, the heat of the room and his normally generous scrotum allowing considerable movement. On one of his strokes he misjudged and the purple head came right out. The rigidity of the staff pulling it upwards so it stroked right across Lynda’s clitoris causing her to jump. He glanced around. The others were all looking at him with his wet cock standing with the purple head almost touching his stomach.

“My turn,” said Tom.

“I... I haven’t come yet,” said James.

“Don’t be so impatient Tom, you can wait,” said Colin.

Tom had been misled by the creamy whiteness across the purple head. Unmistakably it was semen but it was not James’. James pushed in again and resumed his regular movement. It did not last long and it was not many moments before it was Merv’s turn as James came, his penis pumping a considerable load into Lynda.

James watched as he slowly withdrew his cock inch by inch. Softening, it fell out at the last, swinging down to hang below him. Its departure was closely followed by the appearance of a hint of whiteness at the entrance to Lynda’s vagina. She was beginning to fill—but there was more to come.

Merv stepped forward to line himself up. He was excited at the prospect of penetrating Lynda but a little appalled at the idea of touching another man’s semen. He paused and watched as a creamy white trickle left Lynda and ran downwards. Merv was not too sure about this.

“Hurry up,” said Tom, “we want to come too, you know.”

Merv pushed and his cockhead touched Lynda and easily slipped in having the effect of pushing his colleagues’ semen back up the canal. He reached forward, smiling at Lynda, to take hold of the points of her breasts, “OK?” he said to her.

“Oh yes, very OK!”

He began to move sliding his penis along the warm wet tunnel, luxuriating in the feeling. He took longer to come than the others due to having already enjoyed an encounter with his girlfriend that morning. He had not meant to because, like the others, he had been expecting something very interesting to occur at the meeting but it had been difficult to avoid ejaculation in bed that morning with his girlfriend waking him from a very comfortable dream by sucking on his already rigid cock.

It was a double pleasure. Not just actually being inside Lynda but also to have her breasts in his hands. They were so round. He did not think he had ever seen a girl with breasts that were so completely like halves of a sphere. The delicious pale pink of the areolae and the hard points of her nipples at their centres were a delight to him. He lightly brushed them with his fingertips causing Lynda to squirm in pleasure. It was clear that it was not just Merv who was enjoying the sexual activity. His hips continued to pump backwards and forwards driving his penis like a slow moving piston in its casing. Merv could have slowed and maintained the action for many, many more minutes. His early morning experience meant he had great control but he was conscious, as a good team member is, of the needs, the pressing needs of his colleagues. He allowed himself to come, pistoning harder and squeezing Lynda’s nipples as the first spurt shot from his penis to join the contribution already made by the others.

It was Tom who found himself last in the queue. What he would like to have done was suggest to Lynda that perhaps she would like to change position, that she might be more comfortable on her hands and knees with her bottom raised in the air allowing him rear access. But he thought it best to leave things as they were. She might find the request odd and not in keeping with her concept of how the meeting should be run. It would not do to confuse Lynda.

By now a pool of semen had collected between Lynda’s thighs, it was running, or appearing to run, as a steady stream from her vagina down between her bottom cheeks and onto the table top. Tom stepped forward, his the last remaining useful and erect cock in the room and pushed into Lynda. She was not just wet, she was positively slopping with liquid. Tom slipped easily straight in and up to the hilt. He could feel his balls suddenly become wet and realised they were dragging in the pool of semen that had formed between her thighs. “Male bonding!” he thought to himself with a smile. Like his colleagues before him he was soon holding Lynda’s round breasts and looking right at her pretty face. Her hair was damp with perspiration, her face flushed, her mouth was open and she was panting. Her tongue licked her lips. Tom had an urge to kiss her as she lay there looking so erotic but that would not have been appropriate. One does not passionately kiss one’s colleague at a business meeting.

Lynda was sexually very excited, she could not remember ever having felt so wanton, so excited, so desperately in need of an orgasm. She was helping her colleagues to come after their meeting standing, but she could not seem to come herself and she was desperate for that climax.

“I think everyone has done very well. Tom—I expect you are close to coming? I am sure Lynda is, would you like to Lynda?” Colin spoke in an authoritative manner.

“Yes, Oh I am so desperate to.”

“Well you can come now Lynda, excuse me Tom.”

Colin lent forward and put his thumb right on Lynda’s clitoris just above where Tom’s penis was pumping. The effect was dramatic. Lynda’s back arched and she went rigid, a deep animal moan escaped from her as wave upon wave of orgasm spread through her body. Tom promptly joined her, releasing his own pent up excitement into her, pulse after pulse of semen spurting from his cock.

Colin waited a few moments before saying, “A most successful meeting. Thank you very much for organising it Lynda. A most interesting experiment in how to run a meeting. One we must try again don’t you think? Were you happy with it Lynda? Did it achieve the objectives you set?”

Tom pulled out of Lynda, his half erect cock rather like the stopper in a bottle. No sooner out and the bottle began to pour. Lynda sat up to answer Colin, the force of gravity releasing yet more semen to run out of her. She sat on the table, thighs slightly apart analysing in a logical and intelligent manner the success of the meeting. No one was listening: the men were all comparing the current Lynda to the one they usually saw. Her pretty round breasts had a sheen of perspiration, indeed her whole body was damp from the excitement, her hair was dishevelled and quite wet in places and between her thighs all the men could see the steady pearly white stream of their own come seeping steadily from Lynda’s swollen and rather red sex adding to the spreading puddle on the table top.

Colin foresaw great things for his firm now he had sorted out a little personality clash within his top team. He was due to see Adrian Brightly that evening and would compliment him again. He was also looking forward to hearing what he would need to do on the ‘one to one’ exercise, manager to staff member Adrian was proposing as part of Lynda’s special course.