The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Abduction Alien

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A little spin I thought of.

Enjoy.

The first thing Hank saw upon awakening was the bright lights hanging above him, brighter than he thought his bedroom was. He realized he was naked, no surprise given how he had spent the night, but he realized this wasn’t his bed. In fact, it seemed to be more of a flat table with restraints holding Hank down. He glanced around quickly, trying to see what the hell was going on, and saw he was in a small circular room with metallic walls but seemingly no doors. Hank couldn’t understand what was happening, how he had been roused from a nice sleep with a beautiful woman to wake up in what appeared to be a laboratory.

A hissing sound got Hank’s attention and he looked to the side to see a section of the wall open, the metal flowing away as if it were water, to allow a figure to enter. The moment she was inside, the wall flowed back into its proper state as the figure walked forward. Hank could see it was a woman, an exceptionally beautiful one at that. She had long silver hair, her perfect form clad in a tight blue uniform that accented every curve of her body, her wonderful breasts highlighted most of all. She glanced at Hank and he could see her yellow eyes and the ridges along her forehead that, rather than take away from her beauty, only added to it. “Hello?” she said with a nod.

“What—what is—” Hank could barely get the words out, he was staring at this woman, her incredible beauty overwhelming the fact that she wasn’t human.

“Since you won’t remember any of this, no, you’re not dreaming. Yes, I am an alien to your world and you are currently on my spaceship. I am merely conduction scientific studies and promise nothing that will bring harm to you. My true name is quite unpronounceable by your limited vocal abilities, so you may call me Jeru.”

“You speak English?” Hank said, staring at her as she came up to him, checking a readout on one of the monitors around the bed.

“No, you hear English, just as I hear you in my own language,” Jeru said as she clicked a button on one monitor.

“I was kind of expecting something different.”

“Big heads, large eyes, no mouths?” Jeru nodded. “Yes, that’s another race. You really think more than one species would have the capability to research this planet?“She looked down upon Hank. “Hank, if I can call you that?”

“Your ship, your rules,” Hank said, not even bothering to ask how she knew his name.

“Hank, usually I wouldn’t be taking such a hands-on job with you. However, this case presents some unusual traits that I hope you can clear up. Would you answer a few questions for me?”

“Do I have a choice?” Hank was beginning to doubt the authentically of this moment. But it felt real as hell, so he decided to go with it for now.

“Hank, the woman who was taken with you, the one who was in bed with you, has been somewhat unresponsive to me. It’s rather like the state we induce in people just before we send them back with their memories of the encounter erased. It has my curiosity aroused and I have to know why she’s like that. Can you help?”

Hank looked at the alien for a long moment, his mind racing with options before settling on one in particular. “Tell me, does anyone monitor these places?”

“My labs?” Jeru frowned. “No, I insist on privacy when I’m with my subjects, why?”

“Well, I didn’t want anyone to know what I’m about to tell you,” Hank said. “You see, I hypnotized her. I put her into a deep state of hypnosis.”

“Hypnosis? What is hypnosis?” Jeru asked, her face knitted in confusion.

“It’s somewhat similar to what you do to erase people’s memories,” Hank explained. “It’s a new state of mind that allows a person to access their subconscious easily.”

“I’m not sure I understand that,” Jeru said.

“Well, it’s pretty easy, actually,” Hank said, fixing his eyes on Jeru’s yellow ones. “All I have to do is to ask someone to look at a focal point, such as my eyes. Then, I’d tell them to keep looking into my eyes, look deeply into my eyes, look deeply into my eyes. You look deeply in my eyes, you just have to look deep into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, I’d tell you to look deeper and deeper into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, you just have to look deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jeru, that’s all you have to do is to look deeper into my eyes, look deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jeru, just look deeper and deeper into my eyes.

“Now, as you look deeper into my eyes, Jeru, you begin to find yourself growing sleepy, you find yourself growing very sleepy, Jeru, you begin to feel yourself growing very, very sleepy, so very sleepy, Jeru, you’re feeling so very sleepy. The deeper you stare into my eyes, the deeper you stare into my eyes, the more sleepy you feel yourself becoming, Jeru, you’re so sleepy now, Jeru, you’re so very, very sleepy, you feel like going to sleep, Jeru, you feel like closing your eyes and going to sleep. You want to go to sleep, Jeru, you want to close your eyes and go to sleep, you want to go into a deep, deep sleep, Jeru, you want to go into a deep, deep sleep, a very deep sleep. Just close your eyes and go to sleep, Jeru, close your eyes and go to sleep.”

Jeru’s eyes fluttered shut, her head slumping onto her chest. Hank just lay there and took stock of what had just happened. He had actually managed to hypnotize an alien who was holding him captive. His mind whirled with the possibilities given to him but first thing was first. “Jeru, listen to me carefully. You are now hypnotized.”

“I am....hypnotized....” The alien beauty whispered softly.

“You must do anything I say, without question,” Hank said. Of course, he knew it took special deepening tactics to get a subject that ready. But seeing as how Jeru knew nothing of hypnosis, he was willing to bet she didn’t know she could resist. And he couldn’t resist the ideas that were coming into his head. “Jeru, open your eyes but stay fast asleep.” Jeru’s eyes fluttered open, the yellow glazed as she stared ahead. “Jeru, release me from my bonds.” Jeru slowly pushed a button on the table and the straps peeled away, allowing Hank to sit up. He sat on the edge of the table and looked at the entranced alien before him. “Jeru, take off all your clothing.”

She did so with slow, steady movements, the tight blue suit peeling away to reveal her body. As Hank had hoped, it was humanoid and it was incredible. Her breasts were large but pointed, seeming to defy gravity by the way they hung. The bush between her legs was the same silver color as her hair her ass was perfectly toned. Hank took a moment to admire her before speaking again. “Jeru, listen to my voice. Have you ever studied human sexuality?”

“Yes....”

“Then you know how humans make love, don’t you?”

“Yes.....”

“Look at me, Jeru,” Hank commanded as he lay back on the table, his cock pointing towards the ceiling. “You want to have sex with me, Jeru. You have to have sex with me. I want you to mount my cock and drive me to orgasm. Do that now.” Without hesitation, Jeru crawled onto the table and soon sat herself onto Hank’s cock, an electric thrill going through his body as it entered her pussy. Slowly, Jeru began to shift herself back and forth on Hank’s cock, memories of how humans had sex echoing through her hypnotized mind. Hank was amazed. This was a woman not of this earth and he had her totally in his power and riding him like mad. Jeru’s secret passions soon took hold of her. Being alone and in research left her with little time for intercourse, something that her species enjoyed quite a bit. Part of her was welcoming this feeling, welcoming Hank’s cock inside of her, piercing her pussy, her juices mixing with his as she began to work into a frenzy.

Hank’s hands moved from her perfect ass to her breasts, gripping the pointed tits as he shifted his cock inside of Jeru. He knew how to turn a woman on and the entranced state always helped speed the passions inside. Evidently, Jeru didn’t need that much stimulation as she was riding him even harder, her hair bouncing around her face, her nipples tight under Hank’s fingers as he worked his hands around her chest. Without warning, Jeru came, the orgasm she and Hank shared greater than any Hank had ever known.

Hank wanted to fuck her a dozen times then and there but he knew someone else on this ship might be checking on her. “Jeru, listen to me carefully. I want you to get dressed.” As she pushed herself off his cock and began to redress, Hank continued to speak to her. “Jeru, I want you to return my female companion and myself to my bed where you found us. Once we are back, you will wake up and remember nothing of having met me or our encounter here.” Jeru was dressed by now and standing in place, listening to Hank’s instructions. “Now, Jeru, can you come down to Earth in secret?”

“Yes.....”

“You know where I live, correct?”

“Yes.....”

“Tomorrow night, you will bring yourself to my house. The moment you see me, you will instantly fall asleep again and listen to what I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.....”

Hank grinned as he thought of all the ways he could show Jeru to examine humanity. He didn’t know how long this ship of hers was going to be in orbit, but as long as it was, he intended to have a very close encounter.

“Well, well, I’d say those secret cameras in the lab paid off, wouldn’t you?”

“Indeed. Just as I begin to think we have a handle on these humans, they do something surprising. Very inventive of the creature to turn the tables like that.”

“Yes, very interesting. That’s what makes them so unique, their ability to adapt.”

“What of Jeru? Shall we tell her what is to happen?”

“No, I think it best that we continue to observe this experiment until it plays out. I wonder, will he actually make Jeru into his slave?”

“I am not sure. It will bear watching.”

“Indeed. And that is what we are good at.”